Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruiner New Interview: Unplugged

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

Ruiner New Interview: Unplugged

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvbeQermP6s

Very interesting, covers the AI, cult compartmentalization, expanded consciousness and more...

Here is a Piratepad if anyone wanted to transcribe any notes:

http://piratepad.net/JxxoJYvoNh

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd October 2015), Juniper (2nd October 2015), modwiz (2nd October 2015), Olaf (2nd October 2015), sandy (2nd October 2015), URIKORN (2nd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the things I really appreciate from this conversation is the candidness re A.I. being inorganic as a parallel to organic. I view A.I. as not being something that actually needs to be destroyed but rather needs to be understood, mastered, and ultimately transformed. The million dollar question being: mastered and transformed according to what motive. Motive, or Will, being the underlying theme, in my understanding, that is vital for each of us to uniquely and determinedly decide upon and then apply with forceful conviction e.g. Life and expansion for the betterment of ALL, or a few!

I see our Sovereign Wholeness descending being the trump card in this version of reality. When we are struggling with our instruments in being able to create according to our genuine heart directive it would be logical to seek assistance, but we are socially conditioned to believe that great wisdom and help must be sought from outside ourselves and that we are ultimately powerless instruments in the grand scheme of things. When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.

The following artistic rendition really captures the essence of oneself descending into oneself, as well as demonstrating not only the immunity and power that our Sovereign Wholeness represents, but how it can enter and transform our A.I. programmed reality.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0948f84985.jpg

(Incidently the above image can bear great resemblances to how we are coming to understand our true selves more and more, for example, borrowing references from towards the end of the linked discussion : balancing and blending daily life awareness with expanded consciousness awareness; Clark Kent and Superman being one but able to demonstrate genuinely as two; walking in both worlds; (organic) nature overriding programmed (inorganic) nature, etc.)

N.B. The wings are an interesting symbolism on the head/brain/mind region so I thought it may be useful to include the translation of the wings from the artist:

The term WingMakers is encoded: “wing” is derived from the term wind or blow. It is the active force of setting new states into motion. “Makers” is the plurality of the co-creators - that being the collective essence of humanity. Thus, WingMakers means that from the collective essence of humanity new states of consciousness come into being. This is the meaning of the term WingMakers, and it confers to humanity a new identity.
    [Extract from Collected Works of the Wingmakers by James Mahu]
    {Bit of help please Mods if you can in shrinking the above image. Many thanks. Update: Thanks Aragorn for PM's re possible solutions to the image size problem and hopefully will be worked out soon.}
    Last edited by Gemma, 4th October 2015 at 03:30.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2015), reno (12th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've always been impressed with how Investigative Journalist/Writer Jon Rappoport can compress complex and profound into simple articles. Thought I would share this one here as, imo, it links nicely with discussions on imagination that are shared in the Vid.

Beyond an artificial world
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 3, 2015

Futurists are inclined to predict a world in which AI (artificial intelligence) will take over a major portion of what is now human activity.
    In a matter of decades, for example, they say one computer will have more capacity than all the human brains on the planet put together.
    Then, the prediction goes, AI will be virtually human, or more than human.

However, just because AI has greater computational skills than any person or group of persons, where is the quality that makes it human?
    In order to answer that, you have to perform a little trick. You have to say that humans are really only high-class machines. [My comment: We may have been conditioned to behave like a machine but this doesn't definitively categorize us as one.]

Many pundits have no difficulty with this, because they see humans as problem solvers, period. And that’s what a machine is.
    It’s just like the genes-cause-everything hypothesis. Since all existence is assumed to take place on a material level, on a physical level, it’s only a matter of time until we figure out which genes create which human qualities. Eventually, we’ll have a complete map.
    Then, if we want to change humans, we just tinker with the genes.

It turns out that this style of reasoning can be used to justify external control of Earth’s population. The assumption is: we are already living in a closed system of cause and effect, so that system IS controlling all human behavior. Gene tinkering and handing over immense decision-power to advanced computers is nothing more than re-arranging the closed system. It was closed and it is closed and it will be closed. No problem.

Right now, the system appears to dictate wars and pain and suffering, so won’t it be much better when the gene-reconfiguration and the computers eliminate that aspect of things?
    Believe me, many scientists are thinking along these lines, and they are serious about their goals.
    They consider themselves humanitarians.

I bring all this up, because there is really only one way to defeat this kind of thinking.
    You need to acknowledge that a prime aspect of existence is non-material.
    Non-material means: without a rigid cause-and-effect structure.

To put it another and better way, the individual human being has freedom, and he also has imagination and creative power. These qualities are not material or physical in nature, they are not generated by the brain or by genes or by computational problem-solving ability.
    In all societies, past and present, those people who agree that these non-physical capacities are quite real explain them by opting for religion, for religious stories, for cosmologies promoted by one kind of church or another.

Only a tiny number of people state that such non-material qualities and abilities are inherent in the human being and need no explanation or embroidery.
    You could say the pendulum has swung drastically from one side to the other. First we had superstitions everywhere and no technology, and now we have streamlined science that purports to explain all of existence, but can’t.

Believe me, this inability to put all life under the umbrella of science is frustrating to obsessed rationalists. They refuse to allow the possibility that imagination and freedom are outside the boundaries of physical cause-and-effect…and if they have to, they will try to prove their position by imposing one system after another on humans, in order to wipe out the freedom they claim doesn’t exist in the first place.

One such strategy involves using computers to generate art and poetry. The thinking is, if we can’t tell the difference between what a computer and a human produce, why do we need human art—and more importantly, why do we need to claim that human imagination and creative power are unique? They are just sub-categories of computational skills, minor tricks, and we shouldn’t worry our pretty little heads about it…

In every technological society, power is thought of as physical, and the greatest power is produced by machines. To say that human power is ultimately a non-material capacity, and is equal to or greater than what a machine can do…this is considered the height of absurdity.

But if we surrender to that view, we deal away the future to systems that will put the squeeze on the essence of what a human is.

There are thousands, perhaps millions of artists all over the world who’ve glimpsed, or know deeply, what I’m talking about in this article. Their problem, if they have one, stems from believing they have to be psychological underdogs, in order to create their art. This is a cultural artifact, this belief, and it can be cast aside by nakedly comprehending the unlimited power of imagination they possess.

Imagination creates reality.

Jon Rappoport
    Last edited by Gemma, 4th October 2015 at 03:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Myst (4th October 2015), sandy (4th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.
    Thanks for that quote. It covers what Im trying to do right now. I realized it's easier to create/reprogram the matrix from the deeper soul...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see our Sovereign Wholeness descending being the trump card in this version of reality. When we are struggling with our instruments in being able to create according to our genuine heart directive it would be logical to seek assistance, but we are socially conditioned to believe that great wisdom and help must be sought from outside ourselves and that we are ultimately powerless instruments in the grand scheme of things. When we can individually de-program this belief system and subsequently remember/reconnect with our unique, immortal Sovereign Wholeness and in doing so activate its governing abilities to re-program our human lives to live according to its wisdom and its "out of the box" creativity, then collectively, global transformation is inevitable. This to me is ultimately where the power for change resides.
    I don't have much time to discuss things any more, but I agree with Gemma that Descension is an important part of the process. Maybe we have to increase our soul presence here. So the progression is cycling between ascencion and decenscion, many times a day.

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I have just read somewhere else that Shane's been outed and that he was not telling the truth and that a certain member was complicit in the stories he was telling.

I must admit the Putin thing for me did not ring true whatsoever.

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th October 2015), Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), reno (12th October 2015), Woody (12th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi The One, not interested in watching this but interested in what you did not believe, Putin wise, can you elaborate ?.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), The One (12th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi The One, not interested in watching this but interested in what you did not believe, Putin wise, can you elaborate ?.
    Yes check this from his blog below But hey that's just my opinion.

That Russian who is supposed to be "outing the Cabal" is a higher ranking member than any of those he is supposedly outing. Your writer knows that man VERY well, and spent a great deal of time with him. Your writer was, at one point, that Russians Trainer. He and I even spent some time off-world together and became friends. (I still have a soft spot for him on a personal level despite absolutely disagreeing with his life choices). I had the opportunity to show this Russian what is being said about him. He laughed and said "Oh what a great plan this is. Working flawlessly." He is right

I do not believe any of the above whatsoever.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/avians.html
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2015), Aragorn (12th October 2015), bsbray (12th October 2015), Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I guess as one who looks for the bigger/greater message rather than new details to ponder, Shane's message has been a settling one for me. However, my view is seldom a popular one. He is focused more on gnosis, or knowing, than knowledge per se. Clearly not everyone's cup of tea.

Not surprised that BR is unhappy with Shane. He did not get the first interview, lol. He got scooped by a former and girlfriend and then former wife. His questions about Corey were also a sign of pique regarding issues not really germane to the material Shane is discussing. In fact, the whole BR kerfuffle seems personal, an issue of vanity and other "political" concerns.

As Shane has stated, and myself as well, forums are rich sociological data mines. With the member size of PA this is particularly so. The more humble forums are drips of data. PA is a motherlode. If the people being observed were aware of it, would they conduct themselves with greater grace and dignity? Would they show a more mature and emotionally clear face? If we expect respect from those who can rule the world from a handful of families, we will have to up our game. Concern over how many dots follow a word must have them wetting themselves with laughter.

With the above said, I must observe that a true feeding frenzy of interest has not occurred at PA. More like people feel the need to be registered as having kissed the behind of BR so they can get back to normal posting without being considered unloyal. This is a good sign and improvement. The times they are a' changing. Baby steps.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th October 2015 at 02:52.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2015), Aragorn (13th October 2015), pointessa (13th October 2015), Rebel&Rocket (13th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Your comments are appreciated, Modwiz. It's of no concern to me how popular they are.

You speak from personal experience which has value.

I don't like the idea that 'loyalty' would be so important.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th October 2015), Aragorn (13th October 2015), modwiz (13th October 2015), Rebel&Rocket (13th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    What I find MOST interesting is that not one person has called BR on his breach of his own forum rules by posting PMs, or the complete lack of journalistic integrity of someone who publishes "off the record" conversations publicly.

Using this to try to push an agenda "I haven't seen on any other forums" (in BR's own words) of a bigger alt community psy op is opportunistic at best...and in criminally bad taste at worst.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2015), Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), Dreamtimer (13th October 2015), Jengelen (13th October 2015), modwiz (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I liked P Camelot when they just started and didn't really seem to know jack, or rather, just asked questions and recorded replies. I haven't managed to forget all about the Charles saga and all the involvement that was going on behind the scenes and the actions of certain mods and the following flavour of the month Inelia. The track record makes all this to be expected, unfortunately.
    Still, good lessons they were. Umm the motherlode, Modwiz, is a bit of a cross section of a very specific character type within the alt community, so any data mining there is quite a bit skewed in my opinion.

What was the interview this thread is about like? Trilogies and more, well we know what happens with them usually.
    And yep, being a 'plastic rockstar whistleblower' is like stealing candy from babies with some people.

As I have said before, the people who are really awake and aware and all those other descriptors, aren't on websites asking strangers about eye colour and following the shepherd around waiting to be placated with some new grass.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2015), donk (13th October 2015), Jengelen (13th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    At this point, and even though no harm has come to pass yet, I feel that it's the right time to remind our beloved members of the Forum Rules. It is perfectly alright to want to debate Shane's material, and it is perfectly alright to question that material. However, please keep in mind that Shane is still a member of The One Truth, and that he is thus to be treated with respect, even if you do not agree with his opinions or believe his testimonies.

Personally, I have always found that Shane's material had no real significance to myself, so I've never monitored it. Shane knows this, because I've told him that myself. I've known Shane — forum-wise — from long before he became known as The Ruiner, and I met him in a completely different context, back when I was still a member at Project Avalon. However, some of The One Truth's now former members stumbled upon Shane's blog — which, for the record, he was not posting here at The One Truth, even though he already was a member here and could thus have done exactly that — and these then-members chose to turn that material into a religion. One of these now ex-members is quite gullible and clearly lacks discernment. The other however appears to be serving an ulterior agenda, even though none of us really know who that person would be working for — we can wager a few guesses, of course.

Now — and I'm sorry to have to bring this up again, but it is both relevant and warranted — The One Truth is not Project Avalon. Over at Project Avalon, the management actively aligns itself with, and endorses, certain so-called whistleblowers. As such, they are also determining for their members what those members must believe. This is a dangerous commitment, and one that could always turn out to seriously backfire on them. And it already has, if you consider the track record of their past whistleblower endorsements: "Charles"/"Atticus", Inelia Benz, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, and now Shane.

This is why I wanted to point out that The One Truth is not Project Avalon. Over here, we offer potential whistleblowers a platform where they can tell their story, but the management of The One Truth will never align itself with whatever story any given whistleblower wishes to share, because we feel that our members should be free to use their own discernment and decide for themselves what they will believe and what not, or what resonates with them and what doesn't. By consequence, we also welcome any and all healthy discussion regarding anyone's material, provided that it is all happening in a responsible and respectful manner. Again, no harm has been done yet so far, but I am hereby reminding our members that Shane is still a member here and that he too is to be treated with the same respect as you all pay each other.

That said however, we understand that certain people would be feeling disappointed, sad or even angry toward any particular whistleblower whom they had put up on a pedestal, but at the same time, we must also remind everyone that if you put someone up on a pedestal, then that was your choice. Nobody twisted your arm into becoming anyone's faithful follower. By consequence, your disappointment, your sadness and your anger should not be directed at any other person, but at yourself, for having once again fallen for the savior paradigm. Because you don't need a savior, and no saviors will be forthcoming. You're already sitting on a horse, with a sword hanging from the left side of your belt and a rifle in your right hand. So what cavalry are you waiting for, exactly?

Even though most of us are still in compulsory servitude to the powers that be — indirectly, because we all live on this planet, and we all need money to survive, and we all have to abide by the law, and we have to pay taxes, etc. — we are all sovereign beings, and there is nothing out there in the whole of Creation which both wants and deserves to be worshipped. So if you decide to put someone up on a pedestal and they then fall off again at some later point in time, and if you're then feeling hurt because of that, then that's your responsibility. Of course, if someone intentionally misleads you and hurts your feelings, then shame on them. But that's still a different thing from allowing yourself to be drawn into a cult surrounding any particular person, whether it's a Simon Parkes, a Corey Goode, a Shane, or whoever.

In the end, we can only look within ourselves for the answer to all of humanity's problems. Remember that we are still being ruled by a minority, and that they are ruling over us because we, as a population, let them. And nothing's going to change until we all collectively say "No, we will not go gently into that good night." — paraphrasing Dylan Thomas, or if you will, Bill Pullman in the 1996 movie Independence Day.

My soap box is starting to wobble, so I'm stepping off of it again now.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (13th October 2015), Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), donk (13th October 2015), Dreamtimer (13th October 2015), Elen (19th October 2015), enjoy being (13th October 2015), Jengelen (13th October 2015), modwiz (13th October 2015), pointessa (13th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015), tonig (15th October 2015), Wind (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    As Shane has stated, and myself as well, forums are rich sociological data mines. With the member size of PA this is particularly so. The more humble forums are drips of data. PA is a motherlode.
    I'd like to take this line of thinking in another direction. Out of Charles, Simon, Corey, and most recently Shane, who all brought attention to themselves by claiming to be insiders and to have inside information, which of them can be demonstrated by clear and reasonable arguments to be giving honest testimony of their experiences?

My perspective on this is that the whole alternative community, or at least the big portion of it that followers around this parade of "whistleblowers," is being dragged around by the leash by who I can only assume to be intelligence assets. The intelligence industry already trains journalists and gets them jobs in MSM, as they admittedly were in past decades when Operation Mockingbird was exposed. Much less filtered information hits the Internet than television but people don't seem to consider that counter intelligence would also be interested in muddying the waters online exactly as they do in MSM.

Specifically I think many people who follow "alternative news" are being led around in circles by whistleblowers such as the ones which have of late found their launching pad at PA. We are led around in circles intentionally, I believe, to keep conversations away from things that actual make a big social impact. What makes a big social impact? Information that expands an individual's consciousness, that educates about the importance of eating healthy foods and avoiding poison, that organizes protests against corruption and war. These are just a few of many worthwhile pursuits that could revolutionize society from the bottom up, that get buried under bull hockey.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2015), Divine Feminine (13th October 2015), Dreamtimer (13th October 2015), Elen (19th October 2015), enjoy being (13th October 2015), modwiz (13th October 2015), pointessa (13th October 2015), sandy (14th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015), Wind (13th October 2015), Woody (13th October 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    There is a new thread of BR at PA2 about The Ruiner.

Anomalies in The Ruiner's material
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ner-s-material
    Last edited by Outlander, 13th October 2015 at 07:41.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th October 2015), reno (13th October 2015), The One (13th October 2015)