Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sim Theory - We May Actually Be In The Matrix (2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Sim Theory - We May Actually Be In The Matrix (2016)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHitaYNZas

Published on Mar 27, 2016
    An excellent documentary explaining how Simulation Theory is starting to be taken a lot more seriously at the highest levels of theoretical physics.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Amenjo (3rd April 2016), Aragorn (28th March 2016), Chester (1st April 2016), citsym (30th March 2016), curious soul (6th April 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Dreamtimer (29th March 2016), Frances (28th March 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016), Jengelen (30th March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (28th March 2016), RikkiTikkiTavi (1st April 2016), Woody (28th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I watched this video and I think it really does a good job of providing a overview of simulation theory. I feel absolutely sure that we are living in a very high grad interactive simulation.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (28th March 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Dreamtimer (29th March 2016), Frances (28th March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), RikkiTikkiTavi (3rd April 2016), The One (28th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My 2¢.
    This simulation is the s/w and the h/w is comprised of the means for the energetic down shift from frequency to spin (mass), but done so in and as a densification of the supra luminal energetic potential (ɸ-4 field, aka zero point, and pure potential energy, among other descriptors), which is 'influenced' by many other energetic forms of resonant harmonics, such as are formed in and by the fields of our heart and mind and body etc.

This natural function of all of these various energies, to interact with each other, is or has, a 'primary' command and control set of 'inputs' so to speak.

We have access to this level of 'influence', as does any self aware or I AM awareness, because that is the way in which consciousness can come to know itself, to create, using itself as both creator and creation.

IOW we are or can be viewed as a lens, or magnetic 'bubble', or more comprehensively as a toroid, which can perform as both the lens and bubble and so much more.
    Which is the interface needed in order to interact with this down shifting into densification of the potential energy that exists everywhere.
    This pure potential energy 'reserve', in one way could be thought of as the 'body' of existence.
    Which can also be described as the body of source, or Dog, or The One, or other terms used to describe that which is greater then the mere sum of the parts.

But, there is the simulation frame rate to factor in as well.

As Tom Campbell has suggested, and others have presented variations of this theme, namely that our reality 'blinks' on and off at an incredibly fast rate.

This 'rep rate' addresses all kinds of paradoxes such as, the motion is impossible argument.
    Specifically before you can reach a destination you 1st have to go 1/2 of the way, but before you can go 1/2 of the way you first have to reach 1/2 of that distance…
    And so on.

But in a simulation, with a rep rate, in one clock cycle you were here, then in the next clock cycle you were there, and so on.

But what happens in between?
    That's one of the intriguing aspects, because both 'nothing happens' and all potential is realized ('everything happens') both, at the same 'time'.
    And it is this 'in between' where ALL of the consciousness and energetic (harmonic) influences (and more) are focused and brought to bare for the next clock cycle.

Of course it's WAY more complex and simple all at the same time and my description is 'off' (will be refined) as new insights and understandings are brought back into our awareness (aka remembered).

But in the middle of all of this, we ourselves are morphing into a more sophisticated toroidal energetic interactive 'node', with greater interactive potential as well.
    This is part of the, 'never done before' part of all that is happening in these nows.

So the 'playing field' is a simulation/hologram which has consciousness as, it's 'control function', and as observer, and as experiencer, and that which is experienced.
    All at the very same 'time'.

And we, it would seem are, at least from one perspective, in the center of enormous shifts in 'the way of things', which are so fundamental and transformative that our ability to interact with these fields and energy shifts will become 2nd nature for us.

At least that's what it looks like from here…

JJ

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Chester (1st April 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Dreamtimer (29th March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (29th March 2016), The One (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

A movie from 1981 predicts our current world

Click on picture for it to play its only a clip

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), Chester (1st April 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I look forward to watching these, ta.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (2nd April 2016), The One (29th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The five forms of science:

1.) Youtube science. <---- you are here
    2.) Houswife science (with a nap esoteric)
    3.) elementary school science
    4.) High School science.
    5.) A Master Degree Science.

yeah the jehova witnesses are living in the jehova witness simulated matrix downfall awaiting for Armageddon.

https://www.jw.org/de/

This is my conclusion after having approcs. talked
    to 2 JW for 15 hours in three sessions
    including coffee tea pause with goodies
    in my sitting room.
    Last edited by scibuster, 29th March 2016 at 14:33. Reason: appendics

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    What? No PhD?

Don't know what housewife science is. Kitchen science is pretty cool and can be quite yummy.

I never had the 2 hour convo with the JW. I did have some LDS missionaries come to my house to deliver the Book of Mormon - en francais. That was quite the experience.

I think I might go take an esoteric nap...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What? No PhD?

Don't know what housewife science is. Kitchen science is pretty cool and can be quite yummy.

I never had the 2 hour convo with the JW. I did have some LDS missionaries come to my house to deliver the Book of Mormon - en francais. That was quite the experience.

I think I might go take an esoteric nap...

example of an esoteric sip:

http://spiritualawakeningradio.com/C...e_Heavens.html

seeing the matrix after 30 000 hours of meditation and rubbing the pineal gland.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks

Wink

I just can't get my mind around this.
    If we are living in a Simulation (and I don't doubt we could be) I would guess that we are part of a conscious entity which has split and sent down a smaller portion of consciousness into a sim/body. At the same time we the smaller part have had our memory suppressed so we don't remember anything. Interestingly we have deep seated memory, or do we? Are we programmed as the Sim from conception to believe a life history that fits with a "purpose" in life?

As a consciousness we are able to act independently, but we are also guided, why I don't know. Maybe to keep the experience going in a certain direction. ( e.g. stop us from blowing up the experiment)

As a consciousness, our thoughts create within the Simulation.

Then where do Extra terrestrials fit in. Do we "create" them?
    How do they get in the Simulation. Surely they must come from the server... ?? Are the malevolent ones the Mr Smith from Matrix?

As I said, I just can't figure how it all fits together. Any assistance would be appreciated.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (2nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Great find thanks for sharing!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), Chester (1st April 2016), Divine Feminine (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (2nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I thought the video was a simplified presentation of a complicated topic. Like citsym I had trouble wrapping my head around some of it. After exploring my own reincarnation cases I'm more inclined to believe we are living in a simulation. Let me see if I can explain why I feel this way, using some of the content of the video. I've come across three points that have influenced my stance.
    1. Why is the number 3 and number 7 following me around from one incarnation to the next in ways I have no control over, as if by design?
    2. How is it that my name is the same as it was 474 years ago as it is for several others who were with me back then? How can all these mothers and fathers 'know' to give everyone the same name at birth? How does one explain this coincidence? How is it dates are marching to the appropriate individuals? Why does it feel like it's by design?
    3. How is it possible that one time period can appear to parallel another if we weren't living in a simulation?

Remember this remark from the video? Could this have something to do with it?
    Identical Parts
    "Every digital symbol created by the same program is identical to every other in the same class. In computing terms objects are simply instances of a general class. The fact that all quantum objects are identical in each class, photon, electron, etc.. correlates to a digital equivalent since in a virtual world every digital object created by the same code is identical. While the objects we see in our world have individual properties, the quantum bits they are built from are all pressed from identical molds. The simulation hypothesis suggests this is the case because each bit is created by the same program."

And it would have to be this way so we all see an object in the same manner, right? Or how could we possibly communicate? The above fact stood out to me as a possible explanation for what I've been uncovering, which could explain why nothing is a coincidence. When you study reincarnation, past life regression and NDE's it becomes more clear that you are living within an illusion here on Earth to learn and grow and it's really the spirit world which is what's real.

There is also an energetic component involved and I'm not sure if I can explain well enough just yet.....The simulation is needed for things to flow...the more I understand, the more brilliant it becomes, but I know I'm missing pieces that would help solidify the understanding. If I'm inaccurate in my correlation please share why, or offer a better explanation, I'm all ears. The above seemed like a plausible possibility to explain my 'discoveries'...Or maybe 'patterns' is a better word as if you are comparing 'digital objects created by the same codes' it could reinforce the identification of patterns?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), citsym (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016)

Thanks
    I liked this video the best out of what I've watched/listened to about this idea.

Here's a question: If we can affect outcomes simply with intention and observation, what's happening when people are doing things coupled with prayer and ritual? It seems that these are ways to enhance the amount of effect we have on 'reality'.

So what do the prayers and dances at CERN do? (just as an example)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), Divine Feminine (1st April 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (2nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    If you go back to the origins of the word 'maya' in Hinduism and Zoroastrianism (Rig Veda and Gathas 1700-250BC), perhaps it can be useful to look at the way its definition shifted. Now, maya is used to mean 'the illusion of matter' in a negative way...of the material world blinding (and seducing) humanity to spiritual truth...becoming entranced by the illusion, the maya, and lost within it.
    In the oldest texts, maya meant a power or attribute of the gods, to 'magically' transform an idea or concept into that which has a physical existence. (In the simulation model, where the observer transforms a wave (of energy) into a particle, then in that original sense, we are the 'gods' of our own 'particle reality', wielding the power of maya by our attention.
    In later texts, maya shifted to mean images that appear to be real, experienced as real and solid, but lack spiritual truth ie; the images/forms became experienced as separated from truth. Later this was seen as deception, false images trapping souls in the wheel of karma...because they were acted/reacted to as though real.

When does a drop separate from the ocean? When does a particle emerge from the wave-of-all-potential? When does consciousness individuate from the Source field-of-consciousness?
    As soon as the drop falls back into the ocean, it is merged again with all water. Yet the water that was in the drop does not cease to exist, it simply re-merges with the rest of itself. There is no annihilation. The play of forms - the magical creative power of maya (or veil of illusion of matter) - manifests and arranges particles, in everchanging patterns, from the wave, but the energy of the wave is always....energy never dies, it just keeps changing form....and maya was also therefore defined as that which changes (ie; subject to space and time) and hence not in the absolute truth of Spirit (Parama Brahma - pure consciousness).

The holographic paradigm and quantum entanglement are, in a sense, similar to - or reviving the - older understanding of maya...as the attribute (of the attention of the observer) that converts energy into the appearance of solid form.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), citsym (31st March 2016), Divine Feminine (1st April 2016), Dreamtimer (31st March 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016), lcam88 (31st March 2016), pointessa (3rd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I liked this video the best out of what I've watched/listened to about this idea.

Here's a question: If we can affect outcomes simply with intention and observation, what's happening when people are doing things coupled with prayer and ritual? It seems that these are ways to enhance the amount of effect we have on 'reality'.

So what do the prayers and dances at CERN do? (just as an example)
    Dreamtimer, I would ask this question, if we take on board the premise that our ideation affects, or indeed creates, our perceived and sensorily experienced reality:

What has greater coherence (greater capacity to affect form-ations) in the energetic field - that which pulls away from it, or that which flows with it?

If the will alone of the non-coherent, focused into rituals and prayers, was all that was needed to create a rift/black hole/leak gravity from another universe or whatever it is they're trying to do at CERN, it would have happened by now....

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), citsym (31st March 2016), Divine Feminine (1st April 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016), pointessa (3rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Joanna, thanks for your reply. I like how simply and elegantly you put it, "..that which flows with it?" This of course, has the greater coherence.

Going with the flow is such a powerful thing. I've experienced personally how well this works. I'm not where I am because I struggled to control and change things. I'm here because I tried to make the best out of what was happening. Things have worked out way better than would have been expected or predicted.

Your reply is also comforting. I don't have a lot of fear around these things. People are playing with fire, true. If they're going against the flow then they have to work extra hard to try to do what they want and they'll fail much of the time anyway.

How does a computer program perceive the computer and the programmer? Can it? Can we?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2016), Aragorn (6th April 2016), citsym (31st March 2016), Divine Feminine (1st April 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), pointessa (3rd April 2016)