Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sim Theory - We May Actually Be In The Matrix (2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My 2¢…

Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I just saw what may be a true "gem" in what I wrote in the post above...

Even though at least two realities were occur for me simultaneously, I recalled how each of the two "me"s had their own separate thoughts even though I the primary me (the one I referred to as "the waking state me" which is also in this case the lucid dreamer) is the only one I sensed was aware of both "me"s.

So if I imagine there be an individuated being... then perhaps to that being's "level 1" "individuated self" may be the ultimate primary point of view that considers all the views of each "me" at each level and that THAT is what makes up the theoretical "soul!"

Perhaps for me one of the greatest mysteries I have yet to solve to my satisfaction is the following group of questions.

Is the ultimate "me" a spirit being? Meaning the very first iteration of source individuated?

If so... where does "soul" enter into the picture if there even is such?

Some say "spirit" and "soul" (to them) are the same thing.

My gut tells me that is not the case.

So then what might really be the truth?

And then these thoughts - if we are all "individuated spirit beings" and there is a difference between that and "a soul" then... is it possible some individuated spirit beings have no soul and others do?

The way so many people act lead me to believe this may very well be possible. Having said that, I have worried that if this could be true, maybe I don't have a soul. I worry about this because at times I can become viscous.
    The concept/idea/reality of the ONE has surfaced of late and has permeated my identity and will continue to do so.
    One of the 'interesting' results of incorporating/inculcating/internalizing this is that, ALL of 'me' is becoming available for and to 'me', as in each of these aspects of 'me' are merging and at the same time differentiating themselves from each other and from 'me', even though it is all 'me'.
    IOW I can now 'see' where aspects of my personality originate and that they combine to form 'me' as I AM.

Put another way, what I call my personality matrix is composed of many aspects that combine to contribute to the who, what, and where that I AM, Here and Now.
    Each of these personality matrix components are aspects of my greater self but my specific mix is 'unique' to 'me'.
    Some of these aspects are really kewl, others, not so much.
    But the life lessons that all of these personality matrix aspects create, present the opportunity for maximal growth based upon how they intermix and manifest.

But by including the "other, not so much" kewl aspects, means the familiarity with those personality aspects is available and so having to become 'acquainted' with them all over again is not necessary.

Yet another way of perceiving these various aspects is as different 'voices', each with their own 'attitude' and perspective.
    Each 'voice' contributes to make up 'me' as I AM.
    And yet I can 'hear' each separate 'voice' as being unique and as an integral portion of all that I AM.

The trick is to recognize these various aspects along with their 'origin' and all the pertinent details (how they are triggered, how to release their seeming mandatory insistence, etc.) and embrace them and their value as a life lesson, for 'me'.

IOW love yourself AS, and for WHO you truly ARE.

Which is the totality of all of our 'parts' which are all of, and make up, ONE.

I could go into ever more detail, but writing lengthy posts tends to dilute the essential message, which is, as you see yourself as a unique expression of ONE, including ALL of your aspects, the ability to appreciate not just the sum total but the specific aspects that make up the whole, becomes all the more insightful and helps our inner balance and appreciation of ONE.

JJ

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016), lcam88 (3rd May 2016), sandy (3rd May 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Great post JJ
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd May 2016 at 03:32.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    My 2¢…

The concept/idea/reality of the ONE has surfaced of late and has permeated my identity and will continue to do so.
    One of the 'interesting' results of incorporating/inculcating/internalizing this is that, ALL of 'me' is becoming available for and to 'me', as in each of these aspects of 'me' are merging and at the same time differentiating themselves from each other and from 'me', even though it is all 'me'.
    IOW I can now 'see' where aspects of my personality originate and that they combine to form 'me' as I AM.

Put another way, what I call my personality matrix is composed of many aspects that combine to contribute to the who, what, and where that I AM, Here and Now.
    Each of these personality matrix components are aspects of my greater self but my specific mix is 'unique' to 'me'.

(OR NOT YOU but ideas from the collective delivered by some source TO you)

Some of these aspects are really kewl, others, not so much.
    But the life lessons that all of these personality matrix aspects create, present the opportunity for maximal growth based upon how they intermix and manifest.

But by including the "other, not so much" kewl aspects, means the familiarity with those personality aspects is available and so having to become 'acquainted' with them all over again is not necessary.

Yet another way of perceiving these various aspects is as different 'voices', each with their own 'attitude' and perspective.
    Each 'voice' contributes to make up 'me' as I AM.
    And yet I can 'hear' each separate 'voice' as being unique and as an integral portion of all that I AM.

The trick is to recognize these various aspects along with their 'origin' and all the pertinent details (how they are triggered, how to release their seeming mandatory insistence, etc.) and embrace them and their value as a life lesson, for 'me'.

I could go into ever more detail, but writing lengthy posts tends to dilute the essential message, which is, as you see yourself as a unique expression of ONE, including ALL of your aspects, the ability to appreciate not just the sum total but the specific aspects that make up the whole, becomes all the more insightful and helps our inner balance and appreciation of ONE.

JJ
    I am listening to this talk below and it seems pertinent. I would include in the concept of collectivism the alt collective. I look at how many people in the alt community are persuaded to buy intowhat is " BETTER AND MORE "Kewl"in THIS alternative collective. IMO we are meant to observe the collective mind and deconstruct our allegiance to all concepts that are poisonous to the real self.

Tsarian talks here about monarchy and religion.

Monarchy is a belief that some are intrinsically "more important" by right of their presence (through birth or even perhaps an authority they claim) that we allow is true. The monarch is privaleged and more "important"and is due something by right. We make the monarchy possible. It could be anyone we make more important than I am important. leaders are given much and who gives? The collective is made up of individuals who have agreed. So as to the matrix simulation, we create it also by agreement.

Religion, even if we don't accept a theocracy of the pope or Islam or any particular church, depends on the acceptance that there is some "right" path which cannot be argued...so "science"can also be religion.In religion we agree on the need for mediators between us and "god". But this can also be reflected in the mediation between us and "truth".

The deconstruction of our beliefs, false selves and shards of collective meme is work to do deep in the heart of what ever "group" WE ACCEPT.

I do not think this process of being in the "collective simulation" is BAD, just part of becoming individuated. We have to overturn these conditions by claiming new perspective.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/8RTZwoEQ3ds
    Last edited by Maggie, 3rd May 2016 at 04:06.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Creativity Part Deux (DO)

When I wrote the preceding post about creativity I knew there was a whole bunch that wasn't included, but I didn't want to dive right into the deep end right from the start so I waited and wrote this up as a follow up…

Now,
    to drop the other shoe.

Creativity is at the heart, indeed IS the very heart of these changes we are experiencing. It is the central theme that encompasses what we will become, that being truly empowered creative beings.
    And this reflects both the power and responsibility that creativity brings to the fore.
    As in what we create we must also take responsibility for and learn from.

So what do we choose to do with our newly acquired ancient creative abilities?
    To what and where do we choose to aim our creative potential?
    And how do we effectively focus ourselves to make manifest what our creative potential is fully capable of?

My answer anyways is, by what we focus our awareness and make a conscious choice upon, using our understanding and accrued wisdom we have at hand.
    And do so as our guide and as the base of our awareness of what is not only possible, but desireable.

IOW what we focus upon, and involve ourselves with, manifests as a result of our creativity…

Let that sink in for a minute…
    Now.

This points directly at the key to the lock, our own personal lock of and to ourselves, which is also the lock that binds us to our self maintained perception of what is, all of which is based upon our past.

Now,
    we can refocus upon what we desire, what we know of as a ‘Better’ way, if we should so choose…
    In essence using the wisdom gained from the past and directing it forward into our own future.

And what we choose to create ripples outward from us to all those we influence, in one way or another.
    And we do influence many more folks than we are aware of.

A striking case in point is, think of all those internet trolls and those of their ilk that ‘pollute’ the web.
    What do they spend their time doing?
    What are they focussed upon?
    How is their creativity being used?
    And for what purpose?
    Because that is what they are creating for themselves, as well as for those who choose to engage in such activities.

Our ability to consciously manifest our creativity is more than just what we think about, thankfully.
    It also must involve a conscious choice coupled with a desire and intent.
    This is the heart of the key itself.

When we combine/couple our mental acuity with our heart felt power of our emotional selves, then we fully ‘engage’ and enable our full potential creative ability.,
    here and
    Now.

This speaks directly to the degree of “Know Thyself” which leads to some very important and primary fundamental changes to our self perception of what, and who, and where we TRULY are.

And a few very interesting concepts that are directly associated with our creative potential include, Sovereignty, Freedom, and being fully responsible, for, and of, and to, ourselves and all to others, for what we create.
    This is where not being afraid to make ‘mistakes’ can be a HUGE step up in the rate and degree of complexity of the life lessons which are presented as a result of making the choices we do.

IOW be careful of the choices that are made, as they just might (& now really will and much more quickly) come to pass.
    And all of this is based upon our own choices.

So as the saying goes, “Choose Wisely”.

And there are other aspects of this key as well, such as how to best couple our minds analytic and intellectual prowess and our hearts inner guidance and knowing.
    This is the conjoining and coupling of our full capability of being creative.

So if I were to choose just one summation of how to optimize our creative potential it would be idealized in the saying,
    “Do what you Love and Love what you Do”.

For most this might (still) seem like wishful thinking, or perhaps is unrealistic, or is pure fantasy.
    But the consequences of that type of imprinting and all manner of other self limitations, for some, may take some time to see thru.
    But others may see the beautiful simplicity and utter elegance of how we are ‘wired’ to enable ourselves, in just this manner.

JJ
    Thank you.

A couple of reflections on your words:
    "When we combine/couple our mental acuity with our heart felt power of our emotional selves, then we fully ‘engage’ and enable our full potential creative ability."

I would add one more aspect to enabling 'our full potential creative ability' to the combining of our mental acuity (creating from the mental field) and emotional selves (creating from the emotional field), which is soul, or spirit, whichever people prefer. (My personal view is that soul is spirit in a state of individuation from the field of Spirit/Source). Creating with spirit is beyond the mind or emotions, yet moves, or focuses, through them both, merging them, honing them, into very precise creational engagement with life, with the life force, and crystallizes the convergence points of energy we experience as elements within our 'reality' as creational moments-of-love. When the mind and emotions diverge away from spirit, from one's innate connection to it as 'soul stuff', then the creatings tend toward control, greed and domination, or the flipside of victimhood, helplessness, or even insanity. 'Knowing thyself' to the extent of knowing one's soul/spirit individuation originates creativity within and from a subtler 'realm' that flows into action through mind and emotions.

"So if I were to choose just one summation of how to optimize our creative potential it would be idealized in the saying,
    “Do what you Love and Love what you Do”."

Yes, or even, 'Be what you Love, and Love what you Be...and allow the Doing to flow from there...'

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2016), Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), lcam88 (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Excellent posts people!

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    ...Creating with spirit is beyond the mind or emotions, yet moves, or focuses, through them both, merging them, honing them, into very precise creational engagement with life, with the life force, and crystallizes the convergence points of energy we experience as elements within our 'reality' as creational moments-of-love.
    Not beyond the mind, it just requires the _complete_ mind. Spirit is of "mind"... it is "whole" (perhaps).

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    When the mind and emotions diverge away from spirit, from one's innate connection to it as 'soul stuff', then the creatings tend toward control, greed and domination, or the flipside of victimhood, helplessness, or even insanity. 'Knowing thyself' to the extent of knowing one's soul/spirit individuation originates creativity within and from a subtler 'realm' that flows into action through mind and emotions.
    You have a way with words, Joanna. Beautifully stated as a "complete" perspective. Living the completeness is what we all seem to be striving for...

... and then one issue is we need to "remember" where our "ego" fits in all of it. EDIT - That is what perspective means to me anyway.

Quote Originally posted by johnjen325

Last edited by lcam88, 3rd May 2016 at 19:27.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    I know folks running on spirit and personality yet appear void of soul.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), Joanna (4th May 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I know folks running on spirit and personality yet appear void of soul.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th May 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Joanna (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    It's really sad too now... I was reading some materials saying it's all about a war for the soul and pointing out that over 50% have lost (or never had) a soul connection...

I don't know what's true or even possible. It's hard enough just to find another that agrees to what soul is, spirit is, the mind is...

But to think it possible for anyone to be souless... I sure don't want that to be true. Yet I am meeting too many folks who insist this is true. And my own observations give reasons to suspect it may be true.

I too often run into folks that fit the sociopath spectrum and I sure know for a fact, in the constant process of taking my own inventory... there is my own concern as to how much I operate with soul in charge as opposed to not.

It's just a ride

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (4th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    It's really sad too now... I was reading some materials saying it's all about a war for the soul and pointing out that over 50% have lost (or never had) a soul connection...

I don't know what's true or even possible. It's hard enough just to find another that agrees to what soul is, spirit is, the mind is...

But to think it possible for anyone to be souless... I sure don't want that to be true. Yet I am meeting too many folks who insist this is true. And my own observations give reasons to suspect it may be true.

I too often run into folks that fit the sociopath spectrum and I sure know for a fact, in the constant process of taking my own inventory... there is my own concern as to how much I operate with soul in charge as opposed to not.
    In my research I too have run across this topic of soulless beings who live down in this gravity well with 'us'.
    And it is hard to know what is conjecture, what is 'real' and what is deliberate disinfo.

But, my take away is, the only aspect of this topic that matters is summed up in this saying,
    Temet Nosce!
    (Latin axiom from the Temple Delphi: Know Thyself)

IOW look within, for answers for yourself from your inner connection to your 'whole' self, your I AM.
    This inner directed path of investigation will yield more than just answers to your questions as is pointed out by my #3 sigline.

Also since this world has a wide 'variety' of different types of beings, as such diversity is to be expected.

And especially during these times where the single most important source of change, with the most impact, will come from within.
    This where our greatest personal growth and understanding will originate, and have the most significance.

And reading between the lines (which can be problematic) I'd say that just being aware of your behavioral responses that you deem less than desirable, is a MAJOR step forward.
    The next step is to recognize when and as these reactive behaviors are triggered and intercept and break the behavioral pattern that results,
    AS THEY HAPPEN!

I like to think of these as 'opportunities' to address the insistence that these reactive patterns MUST BE followed thru with.
    IOW when an 'improper' emotional/behavioral reaction does get switched on, in that moment you have the best opportunity to 're-direct' your seeming autonomic reaction into a 'Better' form of expression.

And additionally, these repetitive patterns that do get triggered, can be perceived as the way and means for you to be able to address these issues and 'heal' them.
    They are after all 'Life Lessons' specifically tailored just for you and they usually contain the highest amount of meaning and benefit for you and your ability to "Know Yourself" all the more.

Lastly all of us, in one way or another, have been imprinted with dysfunctional personal traits.
    This can be viewed as our greatest challenge and when faced and transmuted, can become our greatest success.

Also there is this thought that we ARE here to learn the most difficult lesson of all, that being to be able to control and direct with conscious intention our reactive behaviors and how to best couple our emotional (heart) capacity with our analytic capabilities (mind),
    as Creators.

This ability of ours to couple our heart and mind with creative intent is (it would seem) somewhat unique and highly significant in the 'Bigger Picture' of things.
    And attaining new and 'powerful' creative abilities is usually fraught with 'challenges' aplenty.

All in all that your are aware of and have identified these traits is the first step.
    Next is to 'decide'/intend to come to terms with and fully understand them, so to be able to 're-program' these imprinted patterns.

It is my hope that in some way this missive may help.

JJ

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Elen (4th May 2016), Joanna (4th May 2016), lcam88 (4th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Thank you.

A couple of reflections on your words:
    "When we combine/couple our mental acuity with our heart felt power of our emotional selves, then we fully ‘engage’ and enable our full potential creative ability."

I would add one more aspect to enabling 'our full potential creative ability' to the combining of our mental acuity (creating from the mental field) and emotional selves (creating from the emotional field), which is soul, or spirit, whichever people prefer. (My personal view is that soul is spirit in a state of individuation from the field of Spirit/Source). Creating with spirit is beyond the mind or emotions, yet moves, or focuses, through them both, merging them, honing them, into very precise creational engagement with life, with the life force, and crystallizes the convergence points of energy we experience as elements within our 'reality' as creational moments-of-love. When the mind and emotions diverge away from spirit, from one's innate connection to it as 'soul stuff', then the creatings tend toward control, greed and domination, or the flipside of victimhood, helplessness, or even insanity. 'Knowing thyself' to the extent of knowing one's soul/spirit individuation originates creativity within and from a subtler 'realm' that flows into action through mind and emotions.

"So if I were to choose just one summation of how to optimize our creative potential it would be idealized in the saying,
    “Do what you Love and Love what you Do”."

Yes, or even, 'Be what you Love, and Love what you Be...and allow the Doing to flow from there...'
    The one aspect that I see as REALLY important in achieving a truly balanced ability to create is the need for a balanced 'environment' in which to create within.

By that I mean we as creator beings need full and unhindered access to our full potential.
    The Galactic Codex does a good job of detailing the attributes for a balanced 'environment'.

We are heading in this direction (and it would seem at an accelerated pace), but until (what I call) the dampening field is 'turned off", which is part of The Event, when compression break thru occurs, we are hindered and in ways we probably won't fully recognize until after these 'environmental' influences are negated.

Just the fact that the feminine is not equal to the masculine tells me we are fundamentally out of balance.

The degree and extent of us being screwed with and manipulated, for generations, has blinded us and quite effectively at that, to what a truly balanced life can be.

I for one look forward to the return of our full connectivity with our 'whole self' along with the resulting balance being restored.

JJ

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Joanna (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    But, my take away is, the only aspect of this topic that matters is summed up in this saying,
    Temet Nosce!
    (Latin axiom from the Temple Delphi: Know Thyself)
    Last night I was reading a post on a blog titled soulmindspirit

That post is titled War for the Souls

I sent the link to a friend via e-mail who has that same view... that it is all ultimately about a war for the soul.

In my friend's response was this line (paraphrased) - "that website is correct... ALL that is now occurring is a battle for all souls."

That same friend had asked me just a week ago to obtain and read a book entitled - Rulers of the Earth: Secrets of the Sons of God

The book arrived last Saturday.

Note that the same friend who told me it is ALL about a battle for the soul also told me in an e-mail in bold writing that the key is to... know thyself.

Anyways, I cracked it open two nights ago and the very first section is called -

Part One - Know Thyself

Anyways, all these synchronicities are interesting. Yet I am now beginning to conclude, as dreamtimer suggested, perhaps these synchronicities are not (at least in part) shaped by a benevolent hand.

It's just a ride

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th May 2016), lcam88 (4th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What is a soul?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    What is a soul?
    I can only state what is my current operational assumption. I am fond of the metaphor of the carriage found in "Eastern Gnosis."

found here

I wrote elsewhere about the gnostic Parable of the Coach, which depicts a human being pretty accurately, where the coachman is the personality (the mind), the carriage represents the physical body, horses – the spirit and the passenger – the soul. We may say that most of us identify ourselves with the coachman and the carriage, not having a slight idea about other parts of the being, especially the soul and their properties.
    Again, this just points to "something" and how I see that 'something" is not so easily described.

If I consider my roots to be "an individuated spirit" sparked off from "source" then the soul might be seen as the repository of all my experiences while connected directly to the knowingness that "it" is actually all and only source experiencing itself as one of an infinite number of individuated experiencers.

It's just a ride

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th May 2016), lcam88 (4th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    yes. I finished reading the article you posted: War for the souls

About what a soul is I found this:

From the above definitions, we may see that the Soul as a component of a human being, has some interesting properties. It has the energy and at the same time, she is eternal, as she exists across the time. It seems that this was the reason for her absence (or the wrong interpretation) in “our” spirit-uality?! As the archontic/alien entities (who comprise so called “control system”) do not have this component (as well as, many humans do not have it), this is what they are after. They are after its energy, and they are after its eternity.

There are some other properties souls have, and it is a feeling of humanness and conscience (as a FEELING, and not an intellectual term; it often does not have much to do with so called “humanitarian aids”, which are usually employed to mask psychopathological activities in this reality, as a damage control or means for gaining or retaining a control).
    So, one may say that the feeling of humanness would be a platform from which souled or complete human beings would mostly act, and as more awareness they manage to gain, their interaction with the reality will be more optimal.
    It seems to complement your answer quite nicely Sam.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (5th May 2016), Joanna (5th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Remember the Flobots? "There is a war going on for your mind." I know you're talking soul here, but I think it's the same war.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (5th May 2016), Joanna (5th May 2016)