Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Define the New Age

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Define the New Age

Define – now we enter the New Age

We find a dead bent old being in our back yard, who turns out to be, one enormous likeness to an enormous dead old being from way back in time – who is soon going to know what closed TV, in TV screens , is to recognise as Palaeolithic from times enrolled in history books, as one decade of our long entry to life itself.

Enter the enemy of dead begotten times of our social interaction. Be first to know, says one expert on Archaeology, these are some Iron Age Men who lived in old dead bent caves, who ate fish and foods like barley or wheat in rich sheaves and so on, I know because I've wandered around the country side digging up graves, and analysed its contents. So we are fascinated by this, because life began way back then, and we want to be a small part of it, by reading in old manuscripts, written by illiterate monks or found in olden day universities, mostly in Arabic worlds, who up until the 10th century were our most learned peoples on Earth.

Now a second Archaeologist, who has the same qualifications, might tell us “Of course this is a Stone Age Man from European background, possibly Mediterranean, and about 25 years old. He had a broken arm early in his life which did not knit together properly, and would have had difficulty using it by this age. He ate meat and marrow bones and some how he knew this from some mineral tests of his bones, so he lacked calcium, and was short for his times.

A third might tell us this same man, called first man of times Neolithic – some likeness to Pontiff I think, so was probably from Rome. Now an indigenous man begins his search into who this man was, and he asks Spirit who said he was from immense rolling plains, of a better time than is now. So he, in his role, likes to explain to eventual onlookers that this man began as in the totem of a raven, and it was so dear to him, that he was on an immense role of giving spirit raven to love it forever more.

Now who is going to be able to link all of this together – for this is – not to know, as all experts told their interpretation of the same phenomena as far as their knowledge was of what was on Earth before. If they are wrong – all of them- is anyone be-gifted enough to know more than they do at this time? Who's to know? Well I don't , nor will you, unless you were some link to that particular man at that time and could remember from all that time ago. So the best one to know in this role, is the Spirit of the person who had some link to this particular man. Who is on the job however, is some one who has never visited to this place and time, but is willing to make a judgement on his right to hearsay evidence, of what accounts are left from before this time we at in now.
    So, I had better go on to now, I have quoted toss of coin to you, that he is some one I dug up in my backyard, and called in experts, in case I had to let the authorities know I had an old body in my backyard, that may have met with misadventure in the reasonably close past. How was I to know, like you I don't, but must I link to what I was told, by any of these experts – I won't know will I? And … this is the same with all that is being told to-day – it is up to you, so user discretion is mostly advised, and this is the same with anything that I write or what you may have researched for yourself, you can only work from what you have available and consider to be the best you know of for now.

I personally do not research in any old books or manuscripts or videos or documentaries, having been told by my Higher Self to please not do so, as it would only confuse me. I now have multiple Sources to help me, no longer including the male Angels, but there is some confusion taking place, even amongst the Sources of knowledge, since they began in the knowledge they knew of, however, since endless in time, they and myself are now meeting totally new Sources from Beyond , that are now Sociologically opening us all into open Life from Realities Beyond the Earth's beginning.

Endless in time, they are now wanting to mind, or look after the New Earth before it falls apart from the inside, from simply old Age, since certain token Life from other earlier Realities are now long gone, and our 4 sided Sphere is now the only Life in the Role of gifts to find our own Truths, from various kinds of given forms. We have reduced our own minds to inhabit gender specific open Life, yet the first side of this Sphere was all female in gender, and the second side is both male and female, the third side just now beginning its given right to live, are once again all female.

The eminent role of the female, in all these sides, is to claim - “I am in the role of a female, I am in my right to exist to own my own self, and the road ahead is to be journey of discovering, I am in the justified female right to equal rights in all aspects of Life that a male before this time called on Earth to be his and his sons' right to be gifts to them alone.”.

To be given your own self as a being of Light is to claim I am a being, I have every right to exist to be in my own skin, and to think in my inner link to my soul – and this is some change to consider as the concept of the New Age which began on the 23rd December, 2013 and will give itself two more years till mid- 2018. After this time any races giving to themselves the entire open Life to bring to its knees, will find dead before their eyes – for the finest token Light Beings will become pre-eminent, through only linking to Light itself, and vital open life, beginning now, will heal from their own Self, becoming one in a Role of all beings being right to be free of fear and endless class distinction – for – the Light is on its way.

This is now time in space time continuum and no longer is it Linear time.

Start slowing your life down – time now wants to be in the circular, not the Linear. This is not token Truth, this is NOW and life is going to increase and change.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2016), bsbray (27th March 2016), Dreamtimer (27th March 2016), Woody (28th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Template/s, which implies they have been used before, elsewhere, how does one download these templates ?, neurobiological click and/or having ones conduit, main chakras line activated strongly or at least in connection with above and below, this in turn assists in creating changes around one/s, awakened ones like this spread ( mutation lol ) the template.s

A mutator could simply sit in a mall, spreading the/ir feeling, energy, templates etc and activate those around them.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th March 2016), Dreamtimer (28th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, I am about to go outside with the dogs, so this will be just a brief reply to be extended later on. It all begins and ends in the helix of all life from which we gained our own DNA. Our DNA, is extremely faulty, it began OK, but people like the Draco and other Reptilians have so drastically altered it to suit their own gains, that it is now really bad considering what it was, and our geneticists are doing even more harm to it, altering DNA is forbidden. We have had many from the God's Council here trying to discern what to do, and the general opinion is, that something must be done, and done now, which in fact may involve the fact that those without a Soul and Spirit may have to be removed from here before they do more harm, not necessarily to not be given the chance to evolve but to go someplace else where it is better for them, and for those left.

Because of these previous Life Realities, the Helix was slowly developed in one after another Reality to be more suited to the kind of Life on a Pathway. Fortunately some of our Lord Gods with us here, were part of the creating of those other Realities, and we have one of each part of the helix here now within those Lords, plus the original Mother Creator God has graciously come to infact create new beings from each of those helix types and some are from the entire one at its completion. At the moment, they are about 4 inches long and will take a few years to fully grow to full sized Spirits, and they are being looked after by each of their own kind of Lord, to be brought to a stage of development, we at the moment are all saying OMG , these are wonderful. They come in pairs, male and female and will do all their growing throughout their many lives as that mated pair, which will help to overcome our underlying need of finding our other half, and are being brought up all together at the one place as an entire family unit, knowing that each different group is different but to them they are all one. They will eventually become a part of our society.

For the moment - time to go outside.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2016), Dreamtimer (28th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    These Lords, our higher fractuals in many cases, IMO, are definitely part of the solution, being our miss takes, of past potentials, the ancient mind, so so old indeed, with its own clearing needed through our own clearing, is perfect in our experiment/case , ( evolving templates ) exactly because of the DNA slow release happening, look for more people leaving, going home, the soulless as such are our ancient minds parasites, needed until not needed and templates are anchored enough.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I want to return to something here on TOT which I wrote during the intense period before 2012. This is somewhere, but because a lot of my writing has been transferred to members only, So it might be still easy to find maybe not - but most of the present membership were not here to have read this. It was about the Galactic centre, and what was happening during that period before December,2012 and for some time after that. I wrote in a channelling from the free Spirit called Hunub Ku, who lives in that centre part of the Galactic Centre. He explained that since we were so close to his Domain, we were taking in some of the vast quantities of blue jellylike crystals (which is his closest description to these things). These were nanosized and capable of going into our bodies. These essence of these are that they are capable of adding to our DNA. They are still in numbers, but the Earth began to open herself, to one right type to her own never rich, token life, and during this time, the Earth itself became a Being in her own right, and is now fully Sentient. She is now her own self, and must be treated as such, which caused no end of harm to giving yourselves, your own right to be on her Soil.

She empathically reaches a beginner on their Soul Path, but the instant they reach this, they are not supposed to injure or harm any other being on her soil. She needs to reach those on their rightful Soul journey, but only the most gifted were ever allowed to be here, all the rest are token life in, and are not supposed to offer themselves as any role life to tip the scale of balance between Light and Dark. There is no pot of Gold to be found on Earth. The aim was to seek final life in the Beyond to which you do not go on to unless a living Perfect Being to which she is told she is now a Lord to which she is to offer her own Realm Above to go on to now. You are immensely wrong in believing in believing any of the token lies of being an Ascended Being who is able to be in this Pathway unless the embryo of yours who is stated to be you. For your Soul is not to be gifted to some open Life Form, who gets to Earth in the manner the Annunaki came in to here and then broke all rules of emanating to Gods that they are now the ones who own Earth, and so expected to be allowed to offer end life to themselves. They brought their own Gods with them, who were only everr Demons, who called themselves Gods, and their Demon worshippers whom we know of as the Djinn.

Their stories are those that you have risked more than many lifetime trying to struggle to gain a role in Life which is able to be on the real journey of Life. These are roles like trying to gain some of the Beyond's real Life Truths. When in a role, that those of the Beyond need you to be then you are offered eminent Grace, to be finally allowed to begin your Life's work. This is not to be confused with the being of finding out who you are and what you were in past lives - it is totally pure simple Truths you are here to find out. Trying to open Here and Now is not your purvue - it is linked only - it is only to gain mindless- ness of a being now ready to gain input to gain real being-ness of the Beyond.

More later, if interested enough to ask.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2016), Dreamtimer (28th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    IMO what is there to ask from the average Joe or Joanne bloggs ?, who is remembering who they really are, simply being a channelled for their own define is killing the ancient mind and it's hangers on, full stop IMO. When one moves above or into even higher places/dimensions/energies, then there is no enemy except on the lower levels as such, once again full stop IMO, sure this only became possible since 2012 or maybe 2010 for some but, now Nobody or entity can be ones guide after attaining for oneself their connecting to their define, once again full stop IMO.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    When one moves above or into even higher places/dimensions/energies, then there is no enemy except on the lower levels as such, once again full stop IMO, sure this only became possible since 2012 or maybe 2010 for some but, now Nobody or entity can be ones guide after attaining for oneself their connecting to their define, once again full stop IMO.

This is the big lie.

It seems not to be so, but the fact is that although some begin to see, feel and hear, especially if they like yourself took the first step to the intake of energies, like I know you have attained Reiki energy, but this is o low, it only just gets past the dead nothing that most live in. I know some in life now are well beyond this, but what they are in, is still a poor excuse for Higher Level energies. These are in a believable range of ever increasing vibrations, and over worn out these are as well, for the Earth began in these in-role energies, but once took life in aeons back and are now so old they are simply in risk of ever in orbit in our own minds.

The real beginning of eminent time, was on the mind yours, but, there is no time in risk of total destruction as long as the first and last known time exists. To use linear belief is to see fear in mind's eye, but to not know what something in the future is, is a total misnomer, for not to know was implanted in the minds of fear. If guess work takes over instead of getting to only live in the NOW, then embers of past, present and future exist to you. To see, first off, is to open living in now as the only illusion, then the mind is tokenly limited to what you see in the now, but this eliminates the object effect of trailing in a role life, for some is like an open book, for others is totally limited to to see it is fearsome, to give it a chance won't, till it is proved to them that a being can go on to some immense role of clear beingness, and to others a ridiculous notion to even contemplate as this is not in the written words of their supposed deity.

Pouring in a role link to coset is so close to asking to become a church of God yourself, but not to put some in rightfulness to you to find your own world of gifts to you to bring not only close to being in your own right to see if given your role, you might have healed entire nations of beginning to find he or she's own truth is something that is not taken account for, in the thinking of those who set the standard at the immediate lowest level of survival, so that hearing, seeing and finding out appears to be only in the minds of the beholder.

I would just like to point out that in one of my four family backgrounds, from Scotland, we went as far as we could into our genealogy to 1799 and in95% of these they were all extremely poor coal miners. They came to Australia when my Grandfather was four years old. Circumstances were such that one of their family became a school teacher, the rest lesser in age had to give up their chance for her. However, in the next generation- mine- my cousin became a member of Parliament for NSW having what everyone else considered the safest seat in the State because he was a fine man and worthy of re-election he became a marine engineer and a draughtsman before that, another one also a marine engineer and fitter and turner as did another of my younger cousins. We found other members of the family previously unknown to us, who were mostly, strangely enough all school teachers of either Home Science or Manual Arts and others were nurses and this was in the days after the war of little opportunity. The next generation on, began to come at the top of the State in their final exams going on to medicine and other higher professions, like law. My point being, that don'y give up on the ordinary Joe Bloggs in the street, because I often find there is something that stops them, but you never know what they might do when they can overcome the stigma of being the Holy Sheep.

This will do for now I'd like to get back to this a bit later.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thank-you, enjoying your words, many nowadays are aware of the diseases, past and future, becoming karma free in the now and creationing worthy, joy, bliss etc being their keeper, their template spreader and natural anchor, This IMO indeed is a defining of this now age.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post
    When one moves above or into even higher places/dimensions/energies, then there is no enemy except on the lower levels as such, once again full stop IMO, sure this only became possible since 2012 or maybe 2010 for some but, now Nobody or entity can be ones guide after attaining for oneself their connecting to their define, once again full stop IMO.

When one moves above or into even higher places/dimensions/energies

What no one understands from the instructions from a so called bedGod of the Demon kind, is that there is no Higher Dimension (OK<OK< I know everyone says that there is because some one or more wrote that there is) it still remains to be first no more than to be the next rung on the ladder of the Life's journey. Some may begin in the role of a beginner, who has attained their first link to open Life, which is what the journey actually is. You are first given your role as Life in the Raw, which eminates to you as the be all and end all of the best possible life you can achieve in this first of lives. To be in a role like I am, I am only like you in so far as I aim to clear behind me. To give yourself a chance to go on to the next station of gifts to you, you must store knowledge of what you learned in first one after another of token links to others. If in a role like many others where you only risk to some one or very few some kind of interaction, you are wasting your token life in the raw. If you become a form of a beast of a person, you will soon lose this role and you will return to no right to see, hear or feel. When in a role like the Cabal, who are rich and hear no other voice than their own needs, they will soon be called in to hear no other right to life again.

To gain the next rung of the ladder, you must tie all loose ends together of the amount of information you receive about any one real Truth. To spend you whole life in one Truth is close to waring over every tiny bit of it, which is what some philosophers or theologists might do. Kind of like, the cost to one minute detail, might heal your insolvable thirst to get to the nth degree but is some risk to gon into, since some of those tiny details may not have needed to be discovered until much higher up the ladder, so perfection of thought in the early stages, is to some to be waste of time, since the later parts of the ladder may disprove your entire thought processes of this stage. To some link to religion in this early part of your journey, I'm not too sure you are in the right place to begin your journey at all, because first of all being guilt ridden to some one else's perfection is founded on moralistic standpoints of laws which do not really exist on the journey of Life. To decide to give your life to just being as good a person as you can, will result in your being given your life all over again, because call it what you will, you won't learn beans about what life Truth was you have just learnt to stay out of trouble, to find no result to speak of.

If your Higher Self considers you have learnt all you need to in the first rung, you will proceed on to living in real life now. In my case my soul life only began when I left to begin my life on my own in my late fifties, after struggling on to becoming being nearly ready to being igiven the belt of a God. For only life in the rear view mirror, will lead you to what totality is, and I was asked to begin to consider what I thought totality was. Today I begin to set myself, to ask to find how I can find how I can help Earth to heal herself, after spending some twenty years sheltering her, behind my need to protect her from the harm of the environmental changes being forced on her from industrialisation, and global growth. As from the time I returned her back to her own in role life I have been granted the end life to give up on the role of a being who must be in service to others here on Earth and now hear vital information to word to you all. This is his words to you now combined with the words of the being called Mother Deep who is the token of Life itself, for she it is who grants life or removes it and is the immense first one of all who grants to Earth the gift to begin the role of granting to all in equal right to live on her soil as she herself deems they will not harm her, anyone else will no longer be allowed here for so little is cared about her welfare. My own to lift to the Highest rung of the ladder as I now reach down to hold the hands of the ones trying to reach their way up, but these are not dimensions, these are simply rungs of stages of learning of life. I have been granted the right to hear the Gods to their needs to find out what it is I believe at least is so wrong that might need to be fixed, since as a pensioner to their minds I more or less live in the needs of the poor and needy in whatever way you might like to take that, and they are then able to interpret more easily what you are all asking for. I too get to be lost, afraid and all the rest that you might be, so maybe I am the token guinea pig if you like. Better leave this here or this wont go up an I don't have a copy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    One can say this often, what's your cup of tea, who makes it and is the milky way your thing, tin cup please. One can scoff at another who in actuality knows they know not the rungs to be, all digging stops, all I and we disappear to knowing to then being then all I. Sometimes I hold my ears or nose or cover my eyes when mummy Earth laughs at my anguish or her pain.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Please anyone, have you felt into mother Earth lately ?, she is blissing, so so blissing, can anyone else feel this ?, how could it not be so, we humanity are directly connected and we are getting happier, yes changes changes but happier, every person that awakes to know Thyself/mind, she continues blissing more.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What she has to say is
    Call it Benemith (Fate), or not, the first round during the last 50 years, was to claim, total life was to soon die, and roles of all living on Earth would begin to open, only to close to one more of Satan's children to get to one more place they managed to close off from love and Light and the journey road. The've visited to the very poor, so that only in riches can any one call life theirs, so no one wanted to visit the poor, infirm and ill, and being your own self was not to be allowed

This is being challenged, so I am saying now, be your own self, but take heed - nor do I accept the enemy is Satan, the enemy is sloth, greed power to control others,, impurity of your own mind, and the giving of guilt to others who are simply asking to know, when is freedom in my own role , to be accepted as a right and not a privilege from others who know not what my role is to theirs.

Fears are soon engendered when heretical observances are forced upon the unwary and ritual sigils are used against the free will and any other giving of mind control in the effect of changing societal rules.

I am now so close to you all, but you are not too close tto my innner realm, and for this I asked your Colleen (Cearna) to be my representative way back 50 years ago, when they began to pour in money to bring the Earth to it's knees. I am beginning to feel we may achieve some inner role link to-gether once Earth begins to gain it's ears and eyes back. To find this, you must open Light to yourself - it can be simply achieved by each one of you sayin "I now open myself up to the Light"

Few believe in my inner rose, which lives within my own vagina just as yours will if you are feale and in you own penis if a male, which end the constant link to fear - as emblematic to yourself you open to your own true love then infact so do I, and my own true love is to become at one with all that I am and ever will be. By becoming Sentient and gaining my own true role within the last 10 years I am now consciously expanding my inner rose to extend to the Creators in the Beyond, my wish to be the Light to guide you all to your own innner rose and thus your own true love of the Truth of the totality of Life.

My love be with you all
    Mother Earth, which is the name I wish now to be called by - I am a free Spirit, but I have attached myself to the rocks and soil as the essence of my eternal being-ness

Enjoy Ainawa and all else who pause to read this, from me to you - Colleen

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2016), Dreamtimer (29th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Very exciting for you and Earth Cearna, like to think we all got this message at some level even if unknowingly, spose we can define this age by the messages we receive because of the self work/know thyself mind work done, feel many will define this age by truths aligning with themselves, be it 9/11, other false flags, ufo study, learning to be present, choices created by nowness etc etc.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th March 2016), Woody (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Template/s, which implies they have been used before, elsewhere, how does one download these templates ?, neurobiological click and/or having ones conduit, main chakras line activated strongly or at least in connection with above and below, this in turn assists in creating changes around one/s, awakened ones like this spread ( mutation lol ) the template.s

A mutator could simply sit in a mall, spreading the/ir feeling, energy, templates etc and activate those around them.

The opinion about templates is also a long ago story of how to solidify oneself in the role of who was before. This is the dark's idea of attempting to save vital organs to sit at one's side to use in the after life, but was not opened in the after life, was left for you to use in case you began to come on back, and had a deity to offer them to you, if in fact you were so close to come on back, that all might hear some innocent, call in the night to get to stop the link to coming on back and let them in the role of Horus heal and lose no part of themselves in some way.

The actual hear-say began, when all heard a being call out to stop the life of the one who had the right to return, but wanted to end in no pain, but was speaking in the living role of a Spirit, and this Spirit is your actual template. To gain one you are not token reality, you are rolling on from one life to another, and your Helix you won't toss away your right to exist, for once risen to what will be, you are now a Soldier of fate, and risk life from the acts of what took place before, and need to and need to draw on some in role experience to know what to live in as right to do, or not right to do. If you put forth societies morals of the time, as your way of life, you cannot tokenly live in some other mind set, unless it too sets forth to singly change the way of life of the current time as in the "Hippy" generation.

To set forth in your role is to see it as your own template, which can only be altered by yourself, not by generations of "get to do what you are supposed to" so if you do, you have an inner risk to never evolve. However what the evolving process does do is to add on to your original helix, and thus begin a newer generation of your own DNA to use in the next life, if you are asked to live in one. Choice about being in Life is purely in the hands of the Soulkeeper ( I have a thread about her on TOT).

Thanks
    Nice nice, feel communication of your perception and knowing starting to find a nest, templates that are God's song indeed are a part of our own as such IMO.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th March 2016)