Thread: HILLARY CLINTON on 24.03.2016

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 177 Posts

HILLARY CLINTON on 24.03.2016

Hillary Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel Live, March 24, 2016

“There's a new name. It's Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon, UAP. That's the latest
    nomenclature (for UFOs). I can simply use them interchangeably, but I would like us to
    go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible. If there's
    nothing there, let's tell people there's nothing there. ... If there is something there —
    unless it's a threat to national security — I think we ought to share it with the public.”

- Hmm, MAYBE !

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2016), bsbray (29th March 2016), Cearna (26th March 2016), Dreamtimer (25th March 2016), Frances (25th March 2016), Joanna (29th March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016), The One (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    boja, it strikes me as significant that she specifically raises a change from Unidentified Flying Object to Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon.

Obviously, Phenomenon is more expansive than 'Object'. But Unexplained is way different to Unidentified...as it can encompass Identified craft/phenomena, that have not been Explained - through suppression, lies, ridicule, or to give the benefit of the doubt, because of actual inability to explain said phenomena....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th March 2016), bsbray (29th March 2016), lcam88 (30th March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016), The One (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Here is that video below.To be honest though i do not believe for one second that she would disclose anything about these unless tptb wanted her to.I still do not understand why America are so secretive when it comes to this topic considering most Americans believe in UFO'S and other countries have released thousands of files on this stuff.Maybe they do not know how to tell the truth now considering they have been lying to the masses for so long.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th March 2016), bsbray (29th March 2016), Joanna (30th March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Here is that video below.To be honest though i do not believe for one second that she would disclose anything about these unless tptb wanted her to.I still do not understand why America are so secretive when it comes to this topic considering most Americans believe in UFO'S and other countries have released thousands of files on this stuff.Maybe they do not know how to tell the truth now considering they have been lying to the masses for so long.
    Agreed. Unless she's genuinely breaking ranks, or there's been a splitting between power factions on this topic given, as you say, the fact that most Americans believe in UFOs and many countries have released files. An attempted partial/carefully steered 'disclosure' narrative could be in the interests of damage control. I note that everything she's said so far is about (officially) investigating Roswell/Area 51 and getting to the 'bottom of it'....not a word about ET engagement right now (as testified by witnesses during the Citizens' Disclosure etc, such as radar-verified close ship sightings by pilots, or nuclear weapons being switched off at launch sites, and so on).

I'm of the view that such steering attempts will not be successful - not in the long run. We'll see how it goes, eh?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016), The One (30th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    There are six types of disclosures:

1.) A politician (Ufo-UAP) disclosure
    2.) A Vatikan disclosure
    3.) A TIME magazine disclosure
    4.) A Mr. von Däniken disclosure (three books and a travel to Peru)
    5.) A TOT full disclosure. ("FD" full disclosure for registered members only)
    6.) A science-buster disclosure (with or without some math.)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th March 2016), Dreamtimer (30th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Agreed. Unless she's genuinely breaking ranks
    I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic. The Republican establishment would even rather have her in office than Trump just because they know the Clintons have always been total sell-outs and have no principles that they can't be paid away from. Remember that all of our recent presidents have made a lot of promises that were totally forgotten after they got into office.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Joanna (31st March 2016), lcam88 (30th March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016), Wind (1st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray
    I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic.
    Indeed!

We can expect her to continue to be a Minion to the master she serves.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    boja, it strikes me as significant that she specifically raises a change from Unidentified Flying Object to Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon.

Obviously, Phenomenon is more expansive than 'Object'. But Unexplained is way different to Unidentified...as it can encompass Identified craft/phenomena, that have not been Explained - through suppression, lies, ridicule, or to give the benefit of the doubt, because of actual inability to explain said phenomena....
    Yes!

There probably is a political shift going on within certain circles that will have UFO redefined to be an archaic term used by conspiracy theorists, a "political correctness" taken to a new level to define a political divide in the population. The evasiveness by the new term to indeed be more expansive, more vague and even less precise than the older term likely will cause quite a bit of outrage in communities that care about disclosure.

Hillary has previously taken a position that she will "get to the bottom of it", and now she does that by introducing terminology that does the opposite. It is like making claims that Islam is a religion of peace. Cognitive dissonance as wielded at its very best.

In terms of the new social divide, the "archaic" vs the "politically correct", it is clear where she intends to stand. How minion. How disgusting!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    What she said doesn't mean anything to me other than they'll say, "There's nothing," or they'll say, "We can't say anything due to national security". I'd rather have edutainment from the likes of Mr. DeLonge than Hillary's double-plus-good speak.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2016), bsbray (30th March 2016), Elen (31st March 2016), Joanna (31st March 2016), RealityCreation (31st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I don't think she would do that after about a 40 year career as a professional liar and actor. The woman is closer to being properly diagnosed as sociopathic. The Republican establishment would even rather have her in office than Trump just because they know the Clintons have always been total sell-outs and have no principles that they can't be paid away from. Remember that all of our recent presidents have made a lot of promises that were totally forgotten after they got into office.
    It's the same in Oz, bsbray...promises, promises...going nowhere...

What has my attention (slightly) about HC speaking about UFOs/UAPs publicly now is the timing of it...and why she's saying anything at all.....

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Indeed!

We can expect her to continue to be a Minion to the master she serves.

Yes!

There probably is a political shift going on within certain circles that will have UFO redefined to be an archaic term used by conspiracy theorists, a "political correctness" taken to a new level to define a political divide in the population. The evasiveness by the new term to indeed be more expansive, more vague and even less precise than the older term likely will cause quite a bit of outrage in communities that care about disclosure.

Hillary has previously taken a position that she will "get to the bottom of it", and now she does that by introducing terminology that does the opposite. It is like making claims that Islam is a religion of peace. Cognitive dissonance as wielded at its very best.

In terms of the new social divide, the "archaic" vs the "politically correct", it is clear where she intends to stand. How minion. How disgusting!
    I see what you mean, lcam, about UFO v. UAP. But I also see it this way - that Unexplained is a more true definition than Unidentified, as imo the Powers That Still Wannabee know very well who various craft are flown by, but have chosen not to explain....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Powers That Still Wannabee...I like that phrase. Who can trump these dynamics for real?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st March 2016), Joanna (1st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Powers That Still Wannabee...I like that phrase. Who can trump these dynamics for real?
    A higher state of collective consciousness.....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st March 2016), Elen (31st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To be fair, I would say that UAP is probably a more correct term than UFO since many of these so-called "objects" aren't actually physical objects in the way that we'd understand them.

We'll see what comes from her words if/when she becomes president, though...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (3rd July 2016)