Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confused About Who To Believe In The Alternative Media?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    How timely is this article?

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: “We All Lie For The CIA”
    "I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public."

http://www.infowars.com/top-german-j...e-for-the-cia/

Again here we have the CIA popping up just as the initial posts demonstrates...what don't they have control over?

Article here:

"With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed.

As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes, Dr. Ulfakatte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:
    I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

It’s important to keep in mind that Dr. Ulfakatte is not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same and this kind of truthfulness is something the world needs more of.

One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

She delivered a hard-hitting TEDx talk showing how fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.

Another great example is Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist at CC, who said that they are routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report and even distort information on certain events. She has also indicated that the government has editorial control over content.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDC7zmJgQg

Ever since Operation Mockingbird, a CIA-based initiative to control mainstream media, more and more people are expressing their concern that what we see in the media is nothing short of brainwashing.

This is also evident by blatant lies that continue to spam the TV screen, especially when it comes to topics such as health, food, war (‘terrorism‘), poverty, and more.

Things have not changed, in fact, when in comes to mainstream media distorting information and telling lies. They have gotten much worse in recent years, in fact, so it is highly encouraging that more people are starting to see through these lies, even without the help of whistleblowers like Dr. Ulfakatte.

One great example is the supposed ‘war on terror,’ or ‘false flag terrorism.’ There are evenWikileaks documents alluding to the fact that the United States government planned to “retaliate and cause pain” to countries refusing GMOs.

Mainstream media’s continual support of GMOs rages on, despite the fact that a number of countries are now banning these products.

The list of lies goes on and on. It’s time to turn off your T.V. and do your own research if you are curious about what is happening on our planet. It’s time to wake up."

Underlined by DF

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2016), Anastasia (15th May 2016), Aragorn (31st March 2016), bsbray (31st March 2016), citsym (31st March 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Dreamtimer (31st March 2016), Elen (3rd April 2016), Greenbarry (14th May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), Joanna (3rd April 2016), RealityCreation (4th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'd like to get a collection of quotes w/citations to show family and friends. Perhaps I'll make one up. I can't even get conversations started because people don't like hearing stuff like this. It erodes their perceived foundations.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2016), Aragorn (31st March 2016), bsbray (1st April 2016), Divine Feminine (1st April 2016), Elen (3rd April 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016), RealityCreation (4th April 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Aahhh the media, aahhh the journalists, well put DF.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2016), Aragorn (3rd April 2016), bsbray (4th April 2016), Divine Feminine (5th April 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    This goes a few degrees further than requiring news readers to "mould" the news reports.
    Using this technology any person's face & or voice can be high jacked & manipulated on Youtube or tv to seemingly convey anything which suits the agenda of those using said technology.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2016), Aragorn (5th April 2016), bsbray (4th April 2016), Divine Feminine (5th April 2016), Dreamtimer (4th April 2016), Elen (4th April 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Funny this article is plastered everywhere when you do a google search....... it's as if the CIA leaked the information themselves...Surely they won't mind one more plug?

CIA Agents To Troll Alternative Media Sites In Huge Propaganda Program
    http://yournewswire.com/cia-agents-h...mments-online/

"The CIA are expanding an existing program that influences mainstream media outlets to promote fake propaganda stories, by having agents troll internet forums, social media, and website comment sections – in an effort to disrupt alternative media sites.

In an expansion of Operation Mockingbird, the agency are now creating fake user accounts on various internet forums and social media channels, arguing politics with real users in an attempt to stifle and subvert genuine communications between users."

I doubt it's just political sites either...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2016), Anastasia (15th May 2016), Aragorn (5th April 2016), bsbray (5th April 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016), RealityCreation (5th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Exciting times, often before hitting the latest news out there, I have to meditate a while prior, intuition helpfullll.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2016), Divine Feminine (6th April 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Many of us who are researching and taking a closer look are realizing one key point, the same pattern that keeps evolving is just as he describes, “we always find the same group of several dozen top persons involved.”

This I have personally found to be undeniable, the pattern repeats itself like the movie Groundhog Day. Never enough to actually put your finger on though. Smoke everywhere, but seldom an actual visible fire to behold.

I have openly stated on this forum a few times that it 'feels' like the public is getting mentored and strategically 'shuffled' along.... and is it the very reason why this entire elaborate scheme is needed... in order to control the reality and outcome?

Yes, precisely. I see it at every level, and the "shuffling", for lack of a better term, shape shifts according to the intended audience. And no, the alternative community is no more immune to it than any other. Ah hell, the old Morphius quote says it better than I can. He could easily have added: "When you log into your favorite forum, or listen to alternative radio".

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

for someone new,... this type of research is overwhelming.

Ha, it's overwhelming for someone who has been on it for years now!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), blufire (15th May 2016), Divine Feminine (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Probably some of you have seen how the MSM news anchors have scripts and when one watches multiple channels, the story is heard given out identically from the prompter.

In the past, I logged a lot of time listening to various people because I'd have an interest in their topic. Most people don't have the time or are not as obsessive as I am. Perhaps the expectation is that few will hear more than one or two interviews?

What I have noticed is that with some alt media personalities who give multiple interviews or when one sees multiple talks....they repeat themselves. The breadth is not what I'd expect when someone is full of information. When giving the same few examples or stories, it begins to look as if they have a thin superficiality. This is not true for every one but IMO depth would mean there is no need to just give the same spiel and same examples as a script to be delivering?

One example who first triggered this question was Dolores Cannon. In every speech, she seemed almost to be delivering a taped message as it was so similar. Yet, she had scads of published work and thousands(?) of clients. I am not picking on her or anyone but I consider this lack of variation to be strange in hearing media.
    Last edited by Maggie, 15th May 2016 at 04:15.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Anastasia (15th May 2016), Divine Feminine (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), Fred Steeves (14th May 2016), modwiz (14th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    maybe?
    maybe not?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Divine Feminine (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (15th May 2016), Maggie (17th May 2016)

Thanks
    Last edited by Elen, 15th May 2016 at 05:58. Reason: Here it is...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Divine Feminine (16th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Elen (15th May 2016), Greenbarry (15th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thx Elen and I apologize. I could have fixed it but my ipad touch screen technology does not cooperate.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Elen (16th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Ha, it's overwhelming for someone who has been on it for years now!
    I hear ya Fred! I’ve often given myself a headache trying to post some of my findings in a simplified manner so the viewer can see what I’m seeing; no easy task considering the complexity of the findings. Even still, I know after all the ‘investigating’ I can get it wrong as few have access to the real story in its entirety. The average viewer doesn’t have the time to do the proper research and some don’t have the cognitive ability to pursue investigation on deeper levels, which is why it’s so easy to fool the masses. In defense of the people, it’s impossible to keep up, it’s beyond ridiculous. Like Maggie mentioned on another thread to me...it’s like you have to have a Ph.D. or something to understand and follow. ... Ya exactly!

When you explore some of the individuals on the initial post of this thread and find them working for well known corrupt establishment figures repetitively spanning over several years, it should be a red flag. And though it’s no crime to work for these organizations, to a researcher who’s attempting to vet, it does raise eyebrows as one cannot ignore the fact that participation is condonement! Systems cannot operate unless people willfully support them and for some reason, this concept is extremely hard for individuals to fully grasp, which that in itself I can’t understand because the concept is as elementary as it gets.

My degree earned me a B.A in Broadcast Journalism...I wanted to pursue investigative reporting, ya imagine that, lol...Anyways, at the young age of 26 right before I was ready to graduate, I started to sniff out that something wasn’t quite write with my future field of study. I quickly realized it was highly likely I’d get fired from my first job as I could see myself arguing with the editor that my reports were being falsified compared to what had actually taken place, and I could visualize them spinning the content to fit an agenda rather than reporting the truth, something I wanted no part of and completely against the purpose of obtaining and pursuing this particular degree in the first place. I knew back then the pharmaceutical industry was a major problem within the media empires, though admittingly I was still quite naïve to understanding the bigger picture, but I made the choice to drop my pursuit, which was quite painful after 4 years of college and thinking I had finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grow up. Why did I make this choice? Because my integrity was more important to me than my ego. I’m no Graham Hancock, but I was smart enough to figure it out way back then, so why couldn’t he? Why couldn’t the rest of my peers do the same? These multi-billion dollar, dis-info media mogals cannot function without the participation of the individual! And these people want me to believe they’re so brilliant? Hence I am left to perceive this to be a major spirituality problem within the individual and our society because they will choose ego over integrity.

As a researcher these are things I cannot overlook when investigating individuals and their associations especially when I see repetitive behavior. I’m sorry if this offends, but this is what an intelligent person should be doing, under the current climate, as integrity is a huge issue on planet Earth or should I say planet Alice in Wonderland?

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    What I have noticed is that with some alt media personalities who give multiple interviews or when one sees multiple talks....they repeat themselves. The breadth is not what I'd expect when someone is full of information. When giving the same few examples or stories, it begins to look as if they have a thin superficiality. This is not true for every one but IMO depth would mean there is no need to just give the same spiel and same examples as a script to be delivering?

One example who first triggered this question was Dolores Cannon. In every speech, she seemed almost to be delivering a taped message as it was so similar. Yet, she had scads of published work and thousands(?) of clients. I am not picking on her or anyone but I consider this lack of variation to be strange in hearing media.
    It’s possible this type of occurrence could suggest a specific narrative being inserted into the collective by design therefore the message has to be repetitive to have an effect, leaving the door open that the one relaying the message is part of a larger agenda. On the flipside, not everyone is an eloquent public speaker or messenger.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Elen (16th May 2016), Fred Steeves (16th May 2016), Maggie (17th May 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Thx Elen and I apologize. I could have fixed it but my ipad touch screen technology does not cooperate.
    No worries, it was a pleasure. Put it all on the "Mercury Retrograde shelf", where all types of communications are affected. Especially ipads and phones.

By the way, I really enjoyed that video..
    Last edited by Elen, 16th May 2016 at 07:26. Reason: Added a few words

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Maggie (17th May 2016), modwiz (16th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I hear ya Fred! I’ve often given myself a headache trying to post some of my findings in a simplified manner so the viewer can see what I’m seeing; no easy task considering the complexity of the findings.

Well I'll tell ya, I'm not even sure if I can lay it all out without taking *myself* on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... I have a general outline in my own head, to a certain extent anyway, but trying to put it across to other people in some sort of cohesive manner is really next to impossible. It's just that big and widely encompassing, hell I would probably go cross eyed trying to follow my *own* report LOL!

When you explore some of the individuals on the initial post of this thread and find them working for well known corrupt establishment figures repetitively spanning over several years, it should be a red flag.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it comes across as no surprise to you that I first came across that chart some time ago. While it was bsbray IIRC brought up a very valid point that there was little to nothing backing that chart up, my own personal research has led me, over and over and over again, to practically every name on that list. And what do *I* have to back it up on any one person? A piece of the puzzle here, a piece of the puzzle there, an anomaly here, something that catches my attention there, odd connections to others on the list in one corner, seemingly obvious disinfo spewing in another corner, lots of reading things upside down from the other side of the desk, and lots of reading between the lines. Or, as fan favorite Linda Moulton Howe put it concerning the Project Serpo saga: "A fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor".

And though it’s no crime to work for these organizations, to a researcher who’s attempting to vet, it does raise eyebrows as one cannot ignore the fact that participation is condonement! Systems cannot operate unless people willfully support them and for some reason, this concept is extremely hard for individuals to fully grasp, which that in itself I can’t understand because the concept is as elementary as it gets.

I reckon that depends... Take someone like our old friend Todd Hathaway for instance. So what, he's a major in the Air Force right? And then so what, he chums around with people like Don Rumsfeld right? And then so what, he thinks Rummy is going to help him get free energy (yeah right) released. And so what, he happens to be into remote viewing, which that crowd ties right back to the original chart. And then so what if...

I see you nodding your head there Shirley Temple. So yeah, not even that whole list is any sort of crime in the slightest, much less each little tentacle, but you start seeing names with similar lists, all intertwining with each other, publicly supporting each other, being supported by the same general group of people, frequenting the same radio shows, seminars and such, well you take a step or two back from there and you really begin to see a lot of smoke coming from all quarters of that overall picture. Very few actual fires however, and as you well know, seeing fires are very far and few between. See? Even just describing the generalities of how the damn picture comes into view in the first place sounds confusing I'll bet, and therein lays the problem in laying out the whole, intertwining, self supporting creature I call The Big Happy Family.

I’m no Graham Hancock, but I was smart enough to figure it out way back then, so why couldn’t he? Why couldn’t the rest of my peers do the same? These multi-billion dollar, dis-info media mogals cannot function without the participation of the individual! And these people want me to believe they’re so brilliant?

This is always my big question, and you have put your finger directly upon it. I know myself well enough to know that I'm a bit smarter than average, but nowhere *near* a genius level. Which leads me to two dichotomous conclusions: 1) There is the integrity problem, and in this conclusion the individual, for whatever number of reasons and at vastly varying levels, are quite intentionally playing fast and loose with the truth. 2) I.Q. only takes a person only so far, there's a lot more to it than just one's natural born smarts. These can easily and unwittingly serve an agenda of which they are pretty much totally unwitting of, and the smarty's would also be referred to as useful idiots.

As a researcher these are things I cannot overlook when investigating individuals and their associations especially when I see repetitive behavior.

Amen sister.

Cheers

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th May 2016), Elen (16th May 2016), modwiz (16th May 2016), PurpleLama (16th May 2016), sandy (16th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well I'll tell ya, I'm not even sure if I can lay it all out without taking *myself* on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... I have a general outline in my own head, to a certain extent anyway, but trying to put it across to other people in some sort of cohesive manner is really next to impossible. It's just that big and widely encompassing, hell I would probably go cross eyed trying to follow my *own* report LOL!
    And this becomes the challenge because you cannot always verbally explain this kind of content to people, it's too much information. If you don't lay it out constructively it will be difficult for the viewer to follow and of course then they loose interest. Like you, it's all up in my head, but putting it in writing so the viewing audience can catch up...oy vey!

This is a good opportunity to say to fellow members and readers....Looking at the big picture, you cannot worry about keeping up with the constant web of lies and falsities being woven. If you do have deep interest and some spare time, the best way to grasp the material is to pick a topic that interests you and just delve right in. It takes time and observation to build a knowledge base and you'll find it does get a bit easier as you acclimate to the surroundings and content of your chosen beat. I'm 8 yrs. in and I still don't know jack, but I do my best to share what I've learned for others who can't afford the time and commitment to figure out 'crazy' The whole mess becomes so stupid and annoying I wonder why I even waste my time....On that note, seriously, I would tell you your time is better spent on spiritual virtues that encompass your loved ones and family rather than chasing the White Wabbit down endless holes.

That being said, I'd be lying if I told you the venture doesn't offer some of the most intriguing finds, egging me on to continue as I feed off of the high of the oMg, lmao moments and synchronicities awaiting my discovery...and that's the draw for some of us.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it comes across as no surprise to you that I first came across that chart some time ago. While it was bsbray IIRC brought up a very valid point that there was little to nothing backing that chart up, my own personal research has led me, over and over and over again, to practically every name on that list. And what do *I* have to back it up on any one person? A piece of the puzzle here, a piece of the puzzle there, an anomaly here, something that catches my attention there, odd connections to others on the list in one corner, seemingly obvious disinfo spewing in another corner, lots of reading things upside down from the other side of the desk, and lots of reading between the lines. Or, as fan favorite Linda Moulton Howe put it concerning the Project Serpo saga: "A fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor".
    I can't believe I didn't see this chart sooner considering all the digging I've done! It's like a family tree that has to be put in writing so one has the ability to keep track of all the linkages and connections. Wouldn't it be funny to build an ancestry.com website of the alternative community and beyond?

I reckon that depends... Take someone like our old friend Todd Hathaway for instance. So what, he's a major in the Air Force right? And then so what, he chums around with people like Don Rumsfeld right? And then so what, he thinks Rummy is going to help him get free energy (yeah right) released. And so what, he happens to be into remote viewing, which that crowd ties right back to the original chart. And then so what if...
    Lmao...Hey it's MAJOR by the way not 'major' and ARMY is his proper affiliation.......ya the same guy who gave me the impression he didn't seem to understand he's an employee of the UNITED NATIONS, the same guy who's changed his Avatar name like three times and deleted all his posts...uh er..or was that his wife's account? Guess he's going stealth, lol....poor fellow appeared to be a bit lost back then and mis-guided as to who he really represents and works for, something that Ph.D didn't seem to help with either, imo. His former fellow ARMY superior Panetta forgot to send him the memo, but hey it's all over youtube if one needs a refresher or confirmation of who's really running the show..Say it isn't so Joe! But this is the continual problem I see going on where millions of individuals participate in the very systems that enslave the population and yet they don't feel they should be accountable for their associations.

I see you nodding your head there Shirley Temple. So yeah, not even that whole list is any sort of crime in the slightest, much less each little tentacle, but you start seeing names with similar lists, all intertwining with each other, publicly supporting each other, being supported by the same general group of people, frequenting the same radio shows, seminars and such, well you take a step or two back from there and you really begin to see a lot of smoke coming from all quarters of that overall picture. Very few actual fires however, and as you well know, seeing fires are very far and few between. See? Even just describing the generalities of how the damn picture comes into view in the first place sounds confusing I'll bet, and therein lays the problem in laying out the whole, intertwining, self supporting creature I call The Big Happy Family.

Last edited by Divine Feminine, 17th May 2016 at 06:28.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (17th May 2016), Elen (17th May 2016), Fred Steeves (17th May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), PurpleLama (17th May 2016)