Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LINDA MOULTON HOWE - UFO BREAKTHROUGH IN THE YEAR 2016! DARK JOURNALIST

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

LINDA MOULTON HOWE - UFO BREAKTHROUGH IN THE YEAR 2016! DARK JOURNALIST

Published on Mar 22, 2016

You’ve Never Heard Linda Moulton Howe Like This Before!
    Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt for the exciting return of Coast to Coast AM Investigative Reporter and star of the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens series Linda Moulton Howe! In Part 1 of this fascinating episode, Linda, in a rare and controversial prediction, reveals that she has received inside information from trusted sources that 2016 will be the year that at long last the reality of life beyond the Earth will be acknowledged officially by the political leadership and the UFO question and alien presence will be announced!

Dangerous Forces of Secrecy

She also warns that the covert forces of secrecy and global domination are planning to cling to their subversive blueprint for maintaining the status quo by concealing the advanced technology and sophisticated exotic energy achieved from reversed-engineered ET craft. She sees two possible timelines for the 21st century: in the first one, a new openness is achieved and the public learns to gain a certain amount of trust in the progress that begins to happen on the subject of suppressed and classified information regarding UFOs that’s been covered up since World War II. In the other timeline, the Deep State of Corporate, Media and Intelligence forces seize control and throw the world into turmoil by ramping up police state tactics, False Flag events and completing a worldwide smart grid of invasive surveillance to further centralize and control the population using established methods of fear to Divide and Conquer modern society.

Where Did UFO Secrecy Get Started? Cape Girardeau!
    So many reports on classic cases, like the Roswell crash and the 1947 Kenneth Arnold Sightings are touted as being the first incident of a major UFO coverup, but Linda has discovered through the foggy mists of time a forgotten case of the crash of an off-world civilization with multiple witnesses in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in 1941. At the time, future President Harry Truman and Four Term President FDR needed to collaborate to preserve the secrecy around the alien beings that were discovered at the crash site. The beings were eventually taken to Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. (before the creation of the Pentagon) and according to new research, kept in a liquid state in jars in an underground base below the Capitol before being used in a bizarre Masonic Ritual to enact UFO Secrecy that would last for generations!

Has the time come for true UFO revelations that will give new universal meaning to humanity in the 21st century, even if it brings turmoil in the short term? Or are forces inside a Breakaway Civilization preparing their contingency plans to keep their covert advantage of UFO Technology intact? Is it time for a UFO Breakthrough?

Alarming, exciting, shocking, controversial and extremely enlightening, this is the Part 1 episode of Dark Journalist with Linda Moulton Howe that you don’t want to miss!

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th April 2016), Aragorn (23rd March 2016), boja (23rd March 2016), bsbray (23rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (24th March 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2016), Frances (23rd March 2016), gord (24th March 2016), jimmer (23rd March 2016), Myst (23rd March 2016), TimeSensitive (23rd March 2016), Woody (23rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    I've met Linda personally, to discuss cattle mutilations in the Alamosa Valley, Colorado. The interview lasted for 2 hours. A point to keep in mind, there IS an agenda with her.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th April 2016), Aragorn (23rd March 2016), boja (23rd March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), Jengelen (2nd April 2016), jimmer (23rd March 2016), The One (23rd March 2016), Woody (23rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    would you like to expound on that 'agenda,' bob?

okay. so linda says that 2016 will be the year of 'disclosure.'

she doesn't know what form it will take, doesn't say how she knows, she just say so.

ah, not much to go on, unless I missed something.
    Last edited by jimmer, 23rd March 2016 at 19:34.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2016), Bob (24th March 2016), boja (23rd March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), Divine Feminine (24th March 2016), The One (23rd March 2016), Woody (23rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Personally I'm more interested in knowing Bob's agenda than Linda's. The crypted message seems more agenda based in itself.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th March 2016 at 00:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Jengelen (2nd April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched a speech by circle maker Matthew Williams from one of the Bases series. He spoke of a lot of supernatural experiences which occurred. He interacted with Linda once and came away with the opinion that she had an agenda. He described her as only being interested in the extraterrestrial sources. She did not want to talk to him even about the supernatural stuff. I found his tale quite interesting but I haven't read his book.

Outlander posted the video in his crop circles/formations 2015 thread. http://http://jandeane81.com/threads...tthew+Williams

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Bob (24th March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Personally I'm more interested in knowing Bob's agenda than Linda's. The crypted message seems more agenda based in itself.
    I beg your pardon..

I stated my feeling, what is YOUR agenda anyway?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The entire alternative media is infiltrated and it's hard to walk away believing any of their outlandish stories as it's become one big dis-info campaign, many years in the making. What's amusing to watch is...... when the dis-info agents gallantly go after one another pointing fingers of accusations adding even more confusion to the poor viewing audience who has no idea who's who or what the truth is anymore. I wonder what the salary is to get on that payroll???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

jimmer (26th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I watched a speech by circle maker Matthew Williams from one of the Bases series. He spoke of a lot of supernatural experiences which occurred. He interacted with Linda once and came away with the opinion that she had an agenda. He described her as only being interested in the extraterrestrial sources. She did not want to talk to him even about the supernatural stuff. I found his tale quite interesting but I haven't read his book.

Outlander posted the video in his crop circles/formations 2015 thread. http://http://jandeane81.com/threads...tthew+Williams
    That's a similar feeling with me. When I reported to her what I experienced in the Alamosa valley (notorious for cattle mutilations) the agenda seemed to want to get data for a scoop, and there was no assistance to me as to how to come to terms with coming across two PILES of mutilated cow carcasses tossed aside..

Jimmer: "would you like to expound on that 'agenda,' bob?"
    The post above gets into what she was interested in - cattle mutilations for some personal reason, my feeling was it was for a scoop, a tv show, a book or something but she was wanting to gather data, and not exchange information in return - like i could have used some data from her about what else is going on in the Alamosa valley from the ranchers that she interviewed. NOPE, silence, "buy the book" was the feeling, not a genuine human support type of person. I needed some answers, and she could have provided it - ergo, some "agenda" she had going.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016), lcam88 (24th March 2016), Olaf (1st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    That's a similar feeling with me. When I reported to her what I experienced in the Alamosa valley (notorious for cattle mutilations) the agenda seemed to want to get data for a scoop, and there was no assistance to me as to how to come to terms with coming across two PILES of mutilated cow carcasses tossed aside..

The post above gets into what she was interested in - cattle mutilations for some personal reason, my feeling was it was for a scoop, a tv show, a book or something but she was wanting to gather data, and not exchange information in return - like i could have used some data from her about what else is going on in the Alamosa valley from the ranchers that she interviewed. NOPE, silence, "buy the book" was the feeling, not a genuine human support type of person. I needed some answers, and she could have provided it - ergo, some "agenda" she had going.
    And how many years ago was this? 15? Maybe it's not her role to help you 'come to terms'? So she suddenly has an agenda on something that happened maybe 15 years ago? I'm not defending her, but how much did she really know back then? Why not contact ranchers yourself?

And maybe she's not a liberty to disclose the business of other ranchers per their request?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th March 2016 at 03:21.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

jimmer (26th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cause I wasn't interested, anyway in talking to ranchers.

I was asked to share with Ms. Howe what I experienced. I expect likewise in return.

When there is no sharing and obvious covert hostility it is clear there is an "agenda".

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's interesting, Bob. I would think she would want to help you out in order to keep you as a potential future contact. Particularly if there were many such cases in your area. Your story is good for being first-hand. Thanks for sharing.

I have to assume there's an agenda behind most everything simply because it appears we really don't know our origins, history, and actual activities of our leaders. Things are shrouded in secrecy, proprietary states, and confused with BS.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Bob (24th March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That was my assumption also Dreamtimer, one would be expected to in all kindness to one who was traumatized to share some understanding. She was introduced to me as being one who would gladly assist.

I've always been one to share any understandings, and I suppose it was a bit surprising to me that I was expected to reveal everything I knew, location(s), quantity of mutilated cows, any sky phenomenon.. As it was so involved, the amount of data observed, the interview went on for two hours.

If it was not interesting to her we obviously would have parted ways within the first 15 minutes. Instead it came across as provide all this 'data' to her, with no sharing in return.. Just being "pumped" to "reveal"..

The Alamosa valley is in the middle south center of Colorado, and has had numerous reports of UFO phenomena, cattle mutilations, and has been considered as a refuge for new age (Maurice Strong for instance had wanted to setup a large retreat many years ago there).
    Last edited by Bob, 24th March 2016 at 03:56.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Chester (28th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well that's no surprise since you live near the core of mind-control central. Not to mention all the covert activity that carries on at Mt. Cheyenne. You know this.

She's a journalist who doesn't have to reveal anything, that doesn't make her bad. If it were me....and I was concerned like you say about what I had experienced....my a$$ would be high tailing it to every neighbor to 'share' and learn what others were experiencing....not relying on someone else to tell me what was going on.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

jimmer (26th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Alright, everybody take a deep breath. There's no need to go ad hominem with one another, and besides, it's against the Forum Rules. I have now had to delete several posts on this thread, so please, people, try not to rip each other's throat out, okay?

That's right, Shirley Temple, it's you I'm looking at...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (24th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016), jonsnow (3rd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I make a valid point, and I see disinfo being purposefully being stirred up over something that happened long ago. That is my opinion.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), jimmer (26th March 2016)