Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Lull

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Self organising collective is but the now in co opertion, hold the now is not just tribe as such finding but across the globe mindfulllly holding minds-hands, so an exponentiallllly exponential NOW WON, as there is only now = we have already won now and alas yes dear friend, the past holds sway still except the nowers owners of their own mind.

The xcess n the joining bringing wisdom to you means ?, may i ask, will you give your feels on xcess please.
    Can't answer a question I can't comprehend.

I will try anyway.

Excess is in proportion to balance. Wisdom will guide if sought for.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Also noticed length of vid >

Amazing talk regards the now n now - won by Clif, is even 44.01 = 441 = 21 X 21 = 441 = 12 X 12 = 144.

QWe are living the 21st arkeytype creating beginnings atm, not just situational awareness is the centre of nature n or the clock, there is no need to hear the tik tok as that be your hearts job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Also noticed length of vid >

Amazing talk regards the now n now - won by Clif, is even 44.01 = 441 = 21 X 21 = 441 = 12 X 12 = 144.

QWe are living the 21st arkeytype creating beginnings atm, not just situational awareness is the centre of nature n or the clock, there is no need to hear the tik tok as that be your hearts job.
    Obsession with numbers is a male thing.

Makes dick measuring easier.
    Last edited by modwiz, 20th December 2022 at 21:43.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2022), Diabolical Boids (15th May 2023), Fred Steeves (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Can't answer a question I can't comprehend.

I will try anyway.

Excess is in proportion to balance. Wisdom will guide if sought for.
    As you know, words are but signposts as such, sought for ? to strive for, to work for ?.

Ta i get the balance, eqaulllly so as all four aspects mind body physical spiritual so feel of allowence of energies outside of one important in these times, or non allowance.

Would those words two written back in time be more in allignment with goin into a cave to find oneself instead of todays mingle and climb n ripple ?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Back way back when especialllly after 2008-9, felt only the now would or could save humanity, knew of and partook of the cosmic lattice goings on and could sense and feel that, them. Had knowing that we had won by 2010 and it was total, obviousily this made worldly matters back then interesting for me lol, it was impossible in my mind to happen, to have won but that was my knowing, what the fricking heck was going to happen to win, to have already won was an amazing energy to know and carry though pain n suffering continued unabated around me, to me and still sometimes rippled from me, when the lull energy-y started to be felt but really intense to spell out, give identity, feel into, think it was between 2015 to 2017 to the point this year of it having a cosmic lattice intertwinning n feel somehow, Now factored by knowing = synchronicity exponentialllling. cool 26-12-2022 > Now factored by knowing = synchronicity exponentialllling > Ra Kahu Ra Aianawa Aianawa Nui , the Sactuary SI NZ

Thanks
    So of late differing consequences are happening, lets feel into the most positive first, what do you do once one has achieved an objective, focus complete, why you assist you's, that folloews Q, yes lol, all your you's where ever they be, the closest ones first, soul groups likely best start, so calling upon spirit for greatest synchronicity for this will work or whichever way one needs to use to continue the consequences, ancester release etc is easyish work mostly nowadays from what i am seeing ymmv, a real goodie atm from experience is to go to busy place , mall etc and meditate and or concentric circle pulse out Ki Qi Chi energy-s, the qi grid-s are full on at present, now is moving fast with the fluid truth atm.

The taming of the lulls is now beginning lol, lulls are all over the place happily, embrace and merge the silent roller coaster. Bee is enough though, hum away.

Thanks
    Holy snivelling vampires n sad dolphins, there be some type of puncture lull wise, sorta wind outa sails feel also, keep getting angels feasting so happy thing somehow, the coronotion had something else habbening imo, Moons been playin nice n some sorta energy transmutation whatsit n macallit goins on, Even the feel of a Major spiritual LBW decision being pondered, off to noospheric dive, been busy busy so still to news gather n 17 check n micro macro feel intwo, biggest wyrd throwing ittsself energeticalllly = salvage ???

Thanks
    Mmm when lull-s become the normal