Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Lull

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I could say "Watch the Sun", and the geometry on the sun, and watch the geomagnetic K index for field bouncing around, and then watch the people. Interaction is interesting been watching since 2010.. The geometry in the coronal holes are especially interesting.. sure it could all be coincidence, but maybe not..
    Hi Bob, yes been watching the Sun for some time also, especially after Arguelles material saying our evolving templates etc come from the central Sun through galactic core to the little Sun Venus and our Sun to then be ready to reach us, know little of the geometry side of things though but IMO sacred geometry would be part of the process, probably a must.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Bob (14th March 2016), Chester (14th March 2016), Dreamtimer (13th March 2016), lcam88 (13th March 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I could say "Watch the Sun", and the geometry on the sun, and watch the geomagnetic K index for field bouncing around, and then watch the people. Interaction is interesting been watching since 2010.. The geometry in the coronal holes are especially interesting.. sure it could all be coincidence, but maybe not..
    Indeed, I'm thinking there is an alignment possible between all things.

Even if things are not aligned, misalignment cannot be made to undo the innate relationship between all things, observably that they can be aligned.

Mr. Bob, it has become clear to me what "the way it has to be" actually means... To ask "why?", considering the perspective issues, is a question that means something completely different.

You mentioned noticing the difference... Which is basically what this thread is about, the differences people are noticing and the peculiar coincident those events have on what we find around us...

Two questions (for anyone here actually), in context of lull and noticing differences:

1) Our ancestors: Elen has shared information about one group (the survivor series Sylvie has produced), are certainly more than the single group. It seems another group could be called the Travellers. Space travel (if you want to call it that) is not new to humanity; I am going to venture and say that it was just forgotten, buried and perhaps cleansed (records, living or written destroyed) from our knowledge. Does anyone else think that the Travellers have returned and have been waiting for some time but as yet are still finding themselves unwelcome?

and

2) Are you knowledgable about archetypes or the plan where they may see themselves welcomed back by humanity so they may share their stories?

Those two questions, the way I meant them to be, would put the whole "disclosure" discussion into the garbage bin where it belongs. Knowledge of extra-terrestrial beings, or more correctly, intra-terrestrial human beings is nothing more than uniting humanity in a way history has never known. I see it not about what we can gain from uniting, but what we have been denied by the exercise of this metaphor designed only do divide us.

Lastly, I think... ...a plan is underway for all this to happen. A plan so devised that "mutually assured destruction" was the only countermeasure conceived to prevent or postpone this inevitable.

I hope I've not written this too cryptically.
    Last edited by lcam88, 13th March 2016 at 23:17.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th March 2016), Bob (14th March 2016), Dreamtimer (13th March 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Lol did depicted halo's start as a Sun connected one, in old paintings of supposed awakened ones ?.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Bob (14th March 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    This may just be me, around 6ish this morn the lull cleared/finished/started next stage etc, micro wise Russia declared it's withdrawal From Syria, for me through VTs main page as I entered site, then 11 11 prompt sited, then 111 prompt sighted, then 13 31 sighted ( Arguelles calendar, Mayan start date ), and flow has been nice and more synchronicity sighted and felt futurishly, looking good, very good, many storms with opportunities and choicier selections available.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Bob (15th March 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), lcam88 (15th March 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You mentioned storms, Aianawa. I've been having dreams about storms coming all my life. Lately I keep getting moments of synchronicity where I've been thinking about these dreams and then someone on the radio or some such says, "The storm's coming". Been happening a lot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I know Matt Kahn's messages appeal to me...Maybe this will appeal to others?

This time period is tumultuous. One thing though....I think it is very different to be experiencing the storm first hand than to get caught up in others' storms. If we are in the hurricane, we might be able to stay centered in the eye. If we are caught in others' storms, IMO we will be more feeling a thrashing around their edges? Maybe Just me?

Energy Update – March 2016
    The energies arising these past few weeks have caused some topsy-turvy movements in technology, interpersonal relationships, as well as equilibrium, which can often make it difficult to notice the gifts being offered when stirring up your reality in such unexpected ways. The major theme of benefit for these past few weeks is greater DNA activation and synthesis. In particular, it is the dissolving of carbon-based DNA, along with the simultaneous activation of crystalline DNA that serves to further ground you into the grace of unity consciousness.
    So what does it mean to be in a new spiritual paradigm, beyond the point of needing to constantly clear your energy field, while not necessarily always feeling the way you prefer? The answer is a fundamental shift into a more heart-centered consciousness, where you don’t have to be comfortable, or even like how you feel, in order to expand your parameters of perception by learning more about the natural healing process already in progress.
    Much like a baby crying in response to the process of digesting food that it may not be accustomed to experiencing in its newly-inhabited human form, it is common to feel frustration, despair, pain, rigidity, or discomfort whenever experiencing something new, unexpected, or beyond your known reference points that have been gathered from the past.
    In 3D consciousness, the tendency is to judge a sign of transformation in progress as an indication of something you must transcend or resolve in some sort of way. The tendency is to perceive something you don’t understand as a problem to solve, or proof of lower vibrational existence.
    In 5D consciousness, the things you may not understand or even enjoy experiencing are offered the respect of being honored as signposts of a greater spiritual transformation underway, where instead of understanding as a way of moving away from difficult experiences, you are guided to understand its purpose as a way of assisting in the process.
    It is an important shift from “why do I hurt?” to “how can I help?”
    It is important to remember, no particular thought or feeling indicates a lower vibration, since the experiences you are most likely to judge is a process of energetic synthesis, much like a baby feeling the discomfort of digesting solid food for the first time. Instead, a lower vibration merely indicates a tendency to assume the discomfort of unexpected experiences to be an enemy to oppose or an obstacle to conquer.
    As your vibration elevates in consciousness, you become an ally to the mind, a companion to your heart, and a faithful assistant to the body’s experience of your awakening consciousness. This may include inviting the assistance of modern day medicine, instead of proving something to yourself by insisting on healing it on an emotional or energetic level. Every stage of your journey is unique and may even require some form of medical attention to honor the evolution unfolding in you. In any given moment, you don’t have to like how you feel, but it certainly doesn’t have to be judged as a spiritual journey gone wrong.

When DNA shifts out of 3D timelines and into a 5D grid system, the common process is waxing and waning throughout emotional highs and lows. Much like the rising and falling of waves builds up velocity to carry along whatever form floats upon it, each existential high and emotional low builds up the proper amount of momentum to move you out of 3D and into 5D consciousness until the back and forth settles you into the center of the zero point field. In zero point, you experience a new frontier of grounded being in 5D consciousness, which can feel more like a spacious emptiness than the overwhelming joy you may be expecting.
    Here is a brief overview to help you understand the process of awakening from an energetic perspective:
    -Emotional highs and lows represent the shifting out of 3D carbon-based DNA as 5D crystalline DNA is activated and further synthesized.
    -No thought or feeling indicates a lower vibration. Vibrational alignment is more so determined by how open you are to experiences being activators of higher evolution, or enemies to chase away, avoid, or overcome.
    -Once the highs and lows guide you into the center of zero point, the experience of grounding your awareness into 5D reality begins with emptiness, which is not a sign of lack or deficiency, but your natural state of being as life’s eternal source. It is much like living your whole life as the oscillating movement of waves only to have your perspective shifted into being the open and undisturbed ocean throughout it all.
    -When your newly-grounded awareness has been fully integrated into 5D consciousness, the returning of passion, flow, physical wellness, and emotional harmony arises, along with clear intuitive direction for the unfolding of your destiny that can be welcomed with greater maturity, ease, and joy. When fully integrated, abundance can be manifested as reflections of your evolving self-worth, as a result of engaging each activity with openness, humility, and gratitude for the precious gift of life.
    -In 3D, anything is potentially conspiring against you. In 5D, everything is on your side, whether or not you understand the process you’re in, or even enjoy the way it feels.
    While the first wave of ascension, or the percentage of beings on Earth most aware or interested in spiritual evolution, are leading the way for a global shift occurring in waves over time, each member of the first wave is going to experience DNA synthesis and integration into 5D consciousness in their own unique way and rate of speed. To compare your evolution to others is a 3D pattern of comparison, whereas the desire to notice the suchness of your journey as an opportunity to assist, nurture, and support your body through various stages of transformation is a core value of 5th dimensional existence.
    In 5D consciousness, each moment becomes an opportunity to offer yourself the grace of gentle, heart-centered support. When offered from the purity of your being, it is always balanced with the ability to be honest about how you feel, without projecting it onto others, or waging a war within yourself along the way.
    Through the law of One and by the power of Unity consciousness, every moment of heart-centered care helps an entire planet to learn how to honor, cherish, respect, and embrace itself through the most profound journey of awakening this planet has ever known. In essence, your most loving support of your own journey allows others to become aware of their journey and learn how to be the source of loving attention they may have spent the majority of their lives desperately seeking from others.
    In 5D consciousness, relationship building occurs from the inside out, whereas in the outdated 3D model, we tend to go about it from the outside in. As your DNA further synthesizes and grounds your awareness into 5D consciousness, the gravity of relationship building reverses in polarity. Once this shift occurs, vibration is no longer defined by what occurs, but how you respond to the circumstances at hand.
    Whether feeling the light of unity consciousness pulsating within you, carrying you along each passing moment, where everything is on your side instead of against you, or perhaps you are being tossed back and forth in DNA synthesis, determined to only recognize new horizons of evolution once you feel the way you wish to be – you always deserve more love, not less.
    Even if you are stuck in pain, physically debilitated, or confusing the emptiness of zero point with sadness, grief, loneliness, despair, or depression, each breath always represents opportunities to pause from the demands of life and allow loving yourself to be one of the most invaluable gifts of support offered to every heart by embracing yourself at a deeper level.
    Let us also not judge the assistance that modern day medicine can provide for those whose bodies require greater support for their journey ahead. In 5D consciousness, all forms of medicine become integrative, where western, eastern, and energetic approaches can team up and provide comprehensive care for the human being, without the judgment of “the difficult experiences I am having are because I wasn’t conscious enough to heal it emotionally or shift it energetically”.
    May you feed your body with the highest quality nutrition during this time of acceleration, and surrender any tendency to pollute your energy field with preservatives, chemicals, or toxins. In 3D, human beings do whatever they can to be high, often at the expense of their relationships, mind, and body. In 5D consciousness, getting high is not confused with being happy.
    Instead, happiness occurs by how often we assist in our evolution versus resist the energetic process already underway. In fact, in 5D, getting high is no longer perceived as a moment of happiness, but a fleeting momentary pause from discovering the true happiness within you that comes to life when existential ups, emotional lows, or simply resting as the emptiness of zero point reality become equal opportunities to love what arises.
    It’s not about loving the experiences you are having, but honoring, adoring, and supporting the one within you having such experiences throughout each breakdown or breakthrough that comes your way.
    The mantra during these vital stages of awakening is: “Take your time”. No matter how much needs to get done, it can all be accomplished by moving just a little bit slower, talking just a little bit softer, speaking just a little bit more lovingly, behaving just a little bit more politely, being just a little bit more honorable, choosing just a little bit more wisely, listening just a little bit more deeply to yourself and others, and feeling your experiences just a little bit more openly, as a gift of evolution for one and all.
    The more you relax, the faster your evolution seems to unfold.
    Many blessings Beloved Ones,
    Matt Kahn
    www.truedivinenature.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), Dreamtimer (17th March 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Love Matt and his messages very much, cheers for drawing my attention to this energy update, spot on imo as he usually is and great advice.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Lullyby/hi time again ?, was a busy july. I see the above post in reference to Matt when I looked up this Lull thread and went to see if he had any vids of late, only three hours old >

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), modwiz (3rd August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    new alignments, older cycles have closed.

We have every reason to celebrate, as Mars leaves Scorpio today and enters the lighter, optimistic Sagittarius. Ending the four-year period of the Mars and Saturn’s deep, transformational lessons that we have been learning since Oct 2012.

http://expandedconsciousness.com/201...eo-august-2nd/
    http://expandedconsciousness.com/201...eo-august-2nd/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2016), Aragorn (3rd August 2016), Cearna (4th August 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), Elen (4th August 2016), modwiz (3rd August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    I saw this today which may affect the lull, found it very interesting, know there is a few fellow members involved and/or interested in this >

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th August 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), Elen (4th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016), Wind (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    I did a search of TOT for Farsight Institute and quite a bit came up.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2016), Cearna (5th August 2016), Elen (4th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    I noticed a big lull last week for myself personally.

It lasted for 2 days and I found myself not interested in reading/responding on FB, researching, doing my energetic work or anything that I am normally involved in.

The energy, & consequently myself, felt really flat and I was hard put to know what to do with myself but I realised that it was all ok & that I was just sensing an energetic shift that was coming, so I just went with the flow.

By my Saturday I noticed another lightening of the energy and I was ready to go again, ready to pick up from where I had left off.

August also has the 5 planetary alignments in view again http://astroblogger.blogspot.com.au/...gust-2016.html

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2016), Aragorn (5th August 2016), Cearna (5th August 2016), Dreamtimer (5th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), modwiz (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Enjoy the lull while it lasts.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2016), Aragorn (5th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), pointessa (6th August 2016)

Thanks
    Do not buy into the chaos, good advice, or as the kryon energy would say, be a lighthouse

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), RealityCreation (7th August 2016), Wind (8th August 2016)

Thanks
    That's a good phrase, be a lighthouse. Nice thing is, we can be mobile.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), RealityCreation (8th August 2016), Wind (8th August 2016)