Page 1 of 200 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts

Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

A year or two ago Trump was in financial crisis, was watching this unfold and at a certain point, that feeling came over me, Trump has just been enlisted, bought off etc or aligned into a future plan/timeline, by tptW. IMO one ( whomever it is ) cannot do what Trump at present is doing unless it has been orchestrated, by tptW, because Noone gets a potential crack opened for them president wise unless the illusion can continue, Fullstop imo. I was taught by an amazing chess player years ago how things are pre planned and executed by media and tptW and the script of Trump so far is brilliantly done, even part of myself is cheering for him, I acknowledge that part of myself and why it cheers and also know thyself/mind well enough to see and feel the illusion created by tptW. Okay now for the BUT > the world has changed and also Gaia and Humanity, So huge potentials will be within timelines totally unseen by tptW that will present themselves, just watch as your popcorn decreases.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Craig (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016), modwiz (2nd March 2016), Onthebit (24th April 2017), sandy (25th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I hear ya Aianawa. I have felt for quite some time now that things seem to be 'orchestrated'. I am on the fence about Trump. I don't like the fact that he's funded Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid in the past. He's also 'king of corporations' which is a big part of the problem, as our country is now established as a corporation and is being run as a corporation for many years now, which is why the 'CEO' of a corporation doesn't need to have a birth certificate. So I personally have concerns...and at this point there are no viable options and Trump appears to be the only 'choice'. He's quite entertaining, I'll give him that...I'm so burnt on the process I can hardly watch. But if he does get elected I'll hope for the best. Thank god I love popcorn.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd March 2016), bsbray (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Unless someone else enters the race, Trump is the only one promoting dialogue with Russian. I think he a bad for America but, a safer pick for the world at large. USA is not the indispensable nation. Geo-politics that might include a third world war is a far more urgent focus than the domestic politics of the USA. On the world stage and looking towards peace, Trump is the only sane one running for president. This is all based on their public words. At least Trump does not feed into the war spirit of America.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Chester (11th May 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), genevieve (3rd March 2016), gord (4th March 2016), heyokah (28th July 2016), JRS (4th March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016), Myst (3rd March 2016)

Thanks
    Yes Modwiz, that is the cheering on feel I have with Trump ( some of the things you say ), OMG got to be better than Hilary < will give Trump a great platform imo and yes popcorn DF lots of it lol.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016), modwiz (3rd March 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    At first I was against Trump as being the corporate establishment saying everything they think the people want to hear, just like Obama did, only to break all his promises once elected (under threats to his family or otherwise).

But Trump would not be saying these things and getting away with it unless someone very powerful was protecting him and family. It's certainly not the old Bush/Clinton faction that is behind him.

Is it the the good guys in the Pentagon/Military who are finally gaining the upper hand over a military brass that has been for many years consumed by sick satanic ritual as we all know it was? These are people who, not unlike Putin, have freed themselves from Masonic mind control. I dare say there is nothing that can be used against them for blackmail. That puts Hilary in a handicapped position.

Any leader is only as good (or bad) as the people behind him who are protecting (or threatening) his life. Kennedy was his own man who surrounded himself with the right people who wanted what he wanted. But he lost the protection of the military, which proved fatal. Reagan was a good man who lost control to Bush under threat of his life.

Trump needs to bring in the people who have the same vision we all have for a better world. The vision Putin is exemplifying.

I have never voted because I see voting as giving my power away to the establishment. They need the power of the people, their permission to go on screwing us.
    That's why they keep coming back every few years.

Whether it will be different this time is up to us because the revolution for freedom takes place in our minds first. We all have to see the world in a different light to shift the collective consciousness.

Freedom has never been about money or power or intellect. It has always been about feelings for all of life. This article says it better than I can:

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016...on-of-freedom/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd March 2016), bsbray (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Greenbarry (10th May 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    At first I was against Trump as being the corporate establishment saying everything they think the people want to hear, just like Obama did, only to break all his promises once elected (under threats to his family or otherwise).

But Trump would not be saying these things and getting away with it unless someone very powerful was protecting him and family. It's certainly not the old Bush/Clinton faction that is behind him.

Is it the the good guys in the Pentagon/Military who are finally gaining the upper hand over a military brass that has been for many years consumed by sick satanic ritual as we all know it was? These are people who, not unlike Putin, have freed themselves from Masonic mind control. I dare say there is nothing that can be used against them for blackmail. That puts Hilary in a handicapped position.

Any leader is only as good (or bad) as the people behind him who are protecting (or threatening) his life. Kennedy was his own man who surrounded himself with the right people who wanted what he wanted. But he lost the protection of the military, which proved fatal. Reagan was a good man who lost control to Bush under threat of his life.

Trump needs to bring in the people who have the same vision we all have for a better world. The vision Putin is exemplifying.

I have never voted because I see voting as giving my power away to the establishment. They need the power of the people, their permission to go on screwing us.
    That's why they keep coming back every few years.

Whether it will be different this time is up to us because the revolution for freedom takes place in our minds first. We all have to see the world in a different light to shift the collective consciousness.

Freedom has never been about money or power or intellect. It has always been about feelings for all of life. This article says it better than I can:

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016...on-of-freedom/
    Interesting Herbert, as I just meditated upon, was there an opportunity for the good guys as such to have got Trump on board, hard to believe IMO but an option, with there being talk of alliance, blue birdies, etc. Lol use the corporate to take away/transmute the corporate with Trump.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Drumpf for President! I just might buy one of those red caps priced at cost. http://donaldjdrumpf.com

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2016), bsbray (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Exactly. And that's the only reason I'm hoping he gets in: he's not part of the political mafia establishment, I think he represents a real and radical change that will legitimately satisfy US interests (rather than the international crime cartel) and his last name is not "Bush" or "Clinton."

Is it the the good guys in the Pentagon/Military who are finally gaining the upper hand over a military brass that has been for many years consumed by sick satanic ritual as we all know it was?
    That's exactly my thought. Well before these primaries even started it was already clear to me that the Pentagon had broken with the ranks of the political mafia and were going in a different direction. At first, Obama was sacking literally hundreds of top-ranking military officials. Later, Obama started singing the Pentagon's tune, and signed the peace deal with Iran, which enraged Netanyahu among others. We also backed off from Syria, largely due to Pentagon and public pressure, and now are freely allowing Russia to destroy a CIA-created terrorist organization.

All of this was already going on, along with a lot of other stuff that indicates that the CIA types (who seem to be in bed with plenty of other factions, bankers, oil cartel, banks, you name it) have finally run enough afoul of US military interests that it really seems to me that the Pentagon is having a covert war of sorts against them. Or I think a better term for it would be a coup d'état, or a counter-coup. We had a coup d'état when Kennedy was killed, and again on 9/11, and the Bushes were up to their chests in both of those events. So much for their dynastic aspirations, since Trump has bullied Jeb out of the race already while exposing how these official debate halls are filled with super-PAC supports. I have no sympathy for the "establishment" candidates whatsoever.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016), Myst (3rd March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I appreciate your input, bsbray. You know a lot more about this stuff than I do.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Being a Kiwi, am watching from the sidelines, are more people waking up to the illusion ( one horse race might actually be like Wow, two horses ), that their political past recently, few decades say, was organised and orchestrated by some uglies or tptW ?.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I appreciate your input, bsbray. You know a lot more about this stuff than I do.
    Just don't take what I say for granted. He might get into office and be a total jerk to everybody.

But really I think the Pentagon is both protecting him and pulling his strings to a certain extent so it can't be worse than what we've been having. At least we already have peace with Iran, aren't getting more involved in Syria, and like modwiz says, he's willing to work with Putin.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting that Donald's mum was born on Lewis island Scotland (We the Skythians ), also died in Jewish residence, also his dad's middle name crist.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The US is ruled by the Billionaires
    or
    by the Illimunati
    or
    by the alien renegates
    or
    by the banksters
    or
    by the Hollywood Stars.
    (one star or five)

no escape.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Maybe all the people at the "top" are just very nice and generous people, Scibuster, and would never conspire to take advantage of their wealth and influence over others?

If that were the case then corporate monopolies would never form, and dictatorships would surely only be the best interest of the people. Cultures and social values may change but underlying human nature is the same.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2016), Aragorn (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), Juniper (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Wow, okay maybe for you or your perception at least, underlying human nature imo is definatley not as you say, say you got a million perple together and they had all their needs met, unconditional love within their upbringing ( imo this was once so ), all knew their own mind, lived in relative natural environment. whats gonna change this ?, imo catastrophy or invasion are my picks.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post: