Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,002 of 2002

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 61,724 Times in 14,768 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So can we then now please drop the allegations of supposed censorship and "shadow banning", pretty please? You've posted the definitions, and by the letter of the word, they do not apply, no matter how many more times people are going to keep on repeating the false allegations.
    Aragorn, once again your great talent in this life is not in being able to read people. Literally... Where in the world did you ever get that I was talking about Vern or this forum concerning censorship?
    Fred, once again your great talent in this life is not in being able to read people. Literally... Where in the world did you ever get that I was referring to you?

For your information, Vern has been tooting that "censorship" horn for over a year already, and is still tooting it with almost every passing day. And now Sam Hunter Sammy Chester is joining him in that same senseless war cry.

And color me blind if you must, but you have certainly set an innuendo afloat that you support their claims of censorship and "shadow banning", because no one else here was talking about it until you brought it up. So if you do not support their claims, then perhaps clarity in communication isn't your own strongest point either, huh?

The same place you were so sure I was talking about Kerry Cassidy?
    I wasn't "so sure" you were talking about Kerry. I just assumed that you were, because the demonetizing of her videos was a recent point of discussion over at both Project Avalon and Project Camelot, and it even made it into the Project Avalon mod chat on Discord, because Tommy brought it up in there recently. I'm not sure whether Bill knew about the demonetizing at the time ─ to his credit, he himself does not monetize his own material ─ but as you may (or may not) know, Tommy is also Kerry's server administrator, and Bill recruited him as admin for Project Avalon as well after Paul Jackson stepped down.

So I wasn't "so sure" you were talking about Kerry. It was merely a natural and logical deduction.

Come on man, show us an example or please stand down from this latest line of accusation.
    Why don't you stand down from being the devil's advocate whenever I open my mouth on this forum, as if everything I say stems from ulterior motives, secretly dictatorial traits, prejudices and other dishonesty, when I've already proven for five fucking years that I don't have a shred of any of that within me?

And that is what irks me, Fred. Over at Project Avalon, Tommy is being praised into the heavens ─ and he does deserve praise ─ but here at The One Truth, everything I say or do is being picked apart, put under a microscope, analyzed, scrutinized and criticized ─ and dishonestly so too, by a couple of people. And it's not just me. The same goes for my other vocal colleagues as well, most notably Dreamtimer and Wind.

It's getting old, man. Don't you think that we might possibly, potentially, somewhere deep inside, ever so slightly be getting just a liiiiittle bit fed up with it by now? Ya think?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2020), Dreamtimer (1st June 2020), Elen (1st June 2020), NotAPretender (1st June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,466 Times in 1,084 Posts
    This is starting to border on the absurd. Really?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 28,203 Times in 6,822 Posts
    What a beautifullll eggysample of our macro micro worlds here within illusions and mists, divide = start with yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,386 Times in 5,083 Posts
    I just did a google search to see if any poll has ever asked "Is Trump an idiot?" Amazingly zero answers popped up...0. That is statistically a virtual impossibility.
    "A large infusion of cash will cure most forms of fanatacism" - Thumbnail Biographies

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 Times in 1,699 Posts
    Yet we all know the answer.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), NotAPretender (2nd June 2020)

Thanks
    actually that makes perfect sense...no need to ask...
    "A large infusion of cash will cure most forms of fanatacism" - Thumbnail Biographies

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Wind (2nd June 2020)

Thanks
    Now Trump is building walls around the White House...to keep Americans out? Is that reminiscent of anything...anything?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Elen (Today), Wind (Yesterday)