Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Of course I would expect you BS Bray, to comment. You are completely deluded and have an extreme case of cognitive dissonance. I have been done with this forum for a while. Most people here are awake and aware. You however are not. You abuse your role as moderator and hover like a vulture ready to attack.

I really don't care if I am kicked off of this forum.

That was a completely unwarranted ad hominem attack on bsbray, lift the veil, and I came very close to moderating your post in order to delete the pertinent slurs from it, but then I changed my mind, as removing the ad hominems from your post would have obscured my very reason for replying to you here and addressing your allegations. Which I am going to be doing below this paragraph, and which I sincerely hope you will read and respect, because if you don't, then that says a lot more about you than you think.

ONE — bsbray has as much right to his opinion as anybody else, yourself included, and just like you, he has the same freedom of speech to express his opinion, so long as he himself is not in violation of The One Truth's Forum Rules — just as what applies to every other forum member here, yourself included.

I personally do not always agree with bsbray, and in particular, on account of the already quite familiar and traditional mudslinging contest as a prelude to the upcoming US presidential elections, I personally feel that the choice between Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald Trump is a choice between two evils, neither of which should be allowed to become president of the world's most aggressive military superpower. bsbray feels that the choice between these two evils is unavoidable — which, I must admit, for all intents and purposes is true because of the two-party dictatorship — and he believes that it is therefore best to choose for what he personally perceives as the lesser of these two evils.

bsbray also believes — and I myself as a non-Acronymian do not, but once again, bsbray has every right to believe what he wants — that Donald Trump would somehow be supported by the so-called "white hats" who are supposedly trying to break the hegemony of the Bush/Clinton clan and the Rockefeller clan. If you're asking me, then I'd say that there are probably far fewer "white hats" than "grey hats", and that it's more a matter of several different hungry predators fighting over the same prey.

bsbray also believes that nationalism would be an effective weapon against globalism. This is again something I do not personally agree with, as I consider nationalism just as evil as the globalist corporatocracy. Or to explain my own conviction in that regard even better, I do not necessarily think that globalism would be such a bad thing — we need unity in this world, not conflict — but I wholeheartedly reject the bureaucratic and corporately controlled globalism that is currently playing out.

TWO — I have so far still not witnessed that bsbray would have been abusing his position as a super moderator at The One Truth. If you have any evidence of that — which must have completely slipped by the rest of the staff in some miraculous way that prevented us all from seeing it — then I would suggest that you contact either Malc or myself in private and that you then present us with that evidence.

Now, I don't know to what extent you would trust either Malc or myself, of course. We've had delusionally paranoid members here before. What I do however remember is that when I first joined up here at The One Truth as a regular member, you left a visitor message on my profile page in which you welcomed me in a somewhat cheeky way, which clearly suggested that you knew who I was from back over at Project Avalon, where I was with the utmost certainty about to get banned at that point in time, and where I was then indeed effectively banned within 24 hours after my signing up here. And to this day, I have yet to see the personalized ban message that I would supposedly get to see when trying to log back on there, because I've never even tried going back, nor would I ever want to.

When you left me that visitor message, I did not recognize your screen name — which, as you yourself said, is obviously different from the name you use over at Project Avalon — and as such, you had me at a disadvantage. Now, as I like to know whom I'm talking to — and especially so if it's someone who appears to know me — I contacted you by way of a private message in order to ask you under what name you were registered at Casa Ryan™. And I distinctly remember that you refused to tell me, this notwithstanding the fact that you probably already knew that I was about to get banned from there, because it was the first thing I ever posted here at The One Truth — which, stupidly enough, I wrote on somebody else's introduction thread, because I was not familiar with the local tradition of new members starting their own dedicated introduction thread.

That was on 17 March 2015, and right now, we are exactly 18 months later, down to the very day. I have in the meantime been recruited into the staff as a purple moderator (in the second half of April 2015), then I was promoted to super moderator (late in May 2015), and then finally I was asked to become an administrator here (early in August 2015). In other words, I've been a member here now for exactly a year and a half today, and I've also already been an administrator here for over a year.

After all of this time and with all of the changes in management and organization I have brought to The One Truth, I don't think that I've got anything left to prove anymore on account of my integrity. Still, I am not going to ask you to tell me what your Avalon identity is, because I'm not as obsessive-compulsive as Mr. Ryan. But I should think that you ought to know by now that I can be trusted, and therefore, if you have any actual evidence of wrongdoing by one of the staff members here, then you should contact me in private and present me with that evidence, instead of making blunt allegations out on a publicly visible thread and then running away.

And if you still don't trust me after all of this time, then I shall dub thee "afflicted with paranoid delusion" — in which case your chosen screen name "lift the veil" would be ludicrously ironic — and then you can still always contact Malc himself. Provided that you at least trust Malc then, because if you don't trust him either, then inquiring minds would want to know why you ever bothered to join up here as a member in the first place.

Tell you what, I'll make it easy for you. Either of the two links here-below will bring up a page with your PM editor and our respective names already filled in as addressees...:

• Click here to send a PM to Malc; or
    • Click here to send a PM to myself.

All you then still need to do is fill in the subject and type up the message body. All courtesy of the fantastic vBulletin software that powers The One Truth. And well, okay, also because I happen to be a genius.

Until then, I would very much appreciate it if you were not to make any idle allegations toward any of The One Truth's staff members on account of their alleged abuse of the moderating powers entrusted in them, thank you very much. We've had this kind of allegations here before, and all that sort of thing does is harm the credibility and community of this forum. Which, in hindsight, was probably the exact purpose of said past allegations.

THREE — Nobody is going to retire your membership of this forum or ban you just because you don't agree with us, or because one of us would not or does not agree with your opinions. If that is what you believe is going to happen to you, then I would suggest a long and hard reality check, because to the best of my knowledge, Bill Ryan is still not even a member of this forum, let alone that he'd be running it — any Mandela Effect™ notwithstanding.

In fact, Bill Ryan knows as well as we do that every visitor's IP address is visible to the staff and that we can track those, so as much as his obsession with control compels him to keep a watchful eye on The One Truth, Earth Empaths, Eye-Rise and probably a few other forums still with Avalon refugees among their members, he's not going to be doing that in person, and he'll probably have a couple of his cronies do it for him.

Now, what I would suggest is that you take a deep breath, go outside for a walk, clear your head, ponder the fact that paranoia and enlightenment are not exactly synonymous — which is a mistake made quite often in this so-called "alternative community" — and contemplate the option of apologizing to bsbray for those brutal allegations in just as public a manner as in which you made them. If you can muster that, then you will be entitled to wearing that "Awake & Aware" badge on your chest with pride.

I'll leave you with a very interesting quote from modwiz' signature...

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it."

Said what I needed to say, I have. Return to lurking status, I will. Spend more time on learning grammar, I must.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Now, what I would suggest is that you take a deep breath, go outside for a walk, clear your head, ponder the fact that paranoia and enlightenment are not exactly synonymous — which is a mistake made quite often in this so-called "alternative community" — and contemplate the option of apologizing to bsbray for those brutal allegations in just as public a manner as in which you made them. If you can muster that, then you will be entitled to wearing that "Awake & Aware" badge on your chest with pride.
    I don't really need an apology. I just wish she had actually tried to address the information I posted, about BLM being funded by George Soros, who is Clinton's biggest donor, instead of taking the opportunity to attack me personally. That's just a way of avoiding the facts, which are not in accord with what she was posting earlier.

I'm jaded with all the self-righteous political stuff. There is an Asian saying, that the fool thinks himself to be wise while the wise man knows himself to be a fool. Whenever someone starts implying that they are spiritually advanced is usually when I start rolling my eyes.

JP Sears has the idea:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

There is a whole movement of people inspired by the leftist movement here in the US, who are so tolerant and progressive that they literally mob and beat people to the ground just for having contrary opinions. It's a classic case of double-think and it's probably the most scary thing about this election cycle, aside maybe from how treasonous the MSM has become. We'll just have to put up with it until Trump is elected.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), Aragorn (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Omg!!!!!!! Trump is just as disgusting a piece of shite as shillary, dont you get it????? They are both owned. We are screwed either way. SMH . It really is not that difficult to understand. WTF??????????????????!
    Last edited by lift the veil, 17th September 2016 at 04:12.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), Aragorn (17th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Omg!!!!!!! Trump is just as disgusting a piece of shite as shillary, dont you get it????? They are both owned.
    We already know that, lift the veil. It's called "politics", remember?

We are screwed either way. SMH . It really is not that difficult to understand.
    With all due respect, but I have already addressed the solution to the problem much earlier — and I'm not exactly sure but it may even have been here on this thread, for that matter.

The solution is to boycott the elections until democracy is guaranteed by forcing every individual state of the USA to allow the election of independent candidates from outside of the corporately sponsored two-party dictatorship. Until that happens, nothing is ever going to change, and you're only going to get what you have acquiesced to.

Being an armchair warrior is easy, but usually very ineffective. There's a difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.

WTF??????????????????!
    is that way...

Now why don't you address what I wrote to you in my reply to your earlier post, instead of working yourself up?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Omg!!!!!!! Trump is just as disgusting a piece of shite as shillary, dont you get it????? They are both owned. We are screwed either way. SMH . It really is not that difficult to understand. WTF??????????????????!
    Well yeah I get that that's your opinion. I've never said that Trump is a saint, but compared to the Bushes and Clintons he might as well be. Even the Italian mob would look like saints compared to what that whole network has been doing since Kennedy was shot.

And I do not believe that the entire world is run by one faction, or even that the entire US is run by a single faction. A lot of people seem to think that's the case but it's an impression, not a fact, and I have only seen evidence against the idea. There is too much factional conflict today even between the CIA and Pentagon to think that the US is all run by a single interest.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), Aragorn (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    FWIW, I rarely post over at Avalon. And yes, I do have a different name over yonder, as I didn't think it would be wise to leave a bread crumb trail. I expected to get kicked off of this forum because of my direct criticism of aforementioned member/moderator, not just because of my opinion. I give (most of) the staff here more credit than that.

I am done and have asked Mr. Malcom to retire me from the forum. No more drama. See ya later. Sorry to Aianiawi for derailing this thread. Early on, I tried my best to show that Trump was indeed illusion, mist and bought. This country is screwed either way. I truly hope some miraculous intervention occurs to prevent either of them from becoming president.

One little anecdote, I live in the burbs of a large metropolitan area, that is not in the south, and I have become truly alarmed at the number of confederate flags that have sprung up since Trump and his hate filled rallies have become somehow acceptable. He truly has inspired the hate mongers to come out of the woodwork and expose themselves for what they really are. It is a horrifying spectacle. Hate will NEVER lead an evolution in consciousness, it is a degrading caustic energy. That energy is rife with Trump and it infects his rallies. It is the path to the dark side, as was demonstrated by the, "Make my burrito, bitch," Trump supporter.

Yoda was right, “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
    Last edited by lift the veil, 17th September 2016 at 12:32.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for being upfront, lift the veil. It's too bad you have to leave. I, for one, like it better when there are many and sometimes opposing views.

I see the confederate flags, too. What concerns me more is when a friend who is a staunch supporter of the pledge of allegiance says things like, "I don't know why they're bothering to go through with the trials in Baltimore. It's not like it's going to make a difference to those people."

And justice for all, huh? Is it just pretty words? When people go on and on about rights and then talk about getting rid of several of our constitutional amendments, I have a problem. Continued dialogue is crucial. Neither candidate can bring that. They're both divisive.

If you feel like coming out of retirement at anytime, please stop by and help lift the veil a little more.:sun:

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th September 2016), lift the veil (17th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks for being upfront, lift the veil. It's too bad you have to leave. I, for one, like it better when there are many and sometimes opposing views.

I see the confederate flags, too. What concerns me more is when a friend who is a staunch supporter of the pledge of allegiance says things like, "I don't know why they're bothering to go through with the trials in Baltimore. It's not like it's going to make a difference to those people."

And justice for all, huh? Is it just pretty words? When people go on and on about rights and then talk about getting rid of several of our constitutional amendments, I have a problem. Continued dialogue is crucial. Neither candidate can bring that. They're both divisive.

If you feel like coming out of retirement at anytime, please stop by and help lift the veil a little more.:sun:
    I chime in here, please do not leave just yet, it can be all changed around the corner...we are all here together!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), bsbray (17th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th September 2016), lift the veil (17th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    One little anecdote, I live in the burbs of a large metropolitan area, that is not in the south, and I have become truly alarmed at the number of confederate flags that have sprung up since Trump and his hate filled rallies have become somehow acceptable. He truly has inspired the hate mongers to come out of the woodwork and expose themselves for what they really are. It is a horrifying spectacle. Hate will NEVER lead an evolution in consciousness, it is a degrading caustic energy. That energy is rife with Trump and it infects his rallies. It is the path to the dark side, as was demonstrated by the, "Make my burrito, bitch," Trump supporter.
    LTV says she doesn't want either candidate to get into the presidency but from the one-sidedness of her complaints I suspect that she does have a preference, and it's the woman who is being funded by George Soros. It's a shame that she apparently never bothered to look at or respond to what I posted on the previous page about George Soros funding the BLM, the guys marching through cities saying they want dead cops and to kill all white people.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

Governor O'Malley, a democrat, is booed for saying "all lives matter":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6eDKjQm4c

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

I agree with Morgan Freeman on this 100%:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADg1Ea_ERvQ

One more video, since I've posted so many already:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepUoFbLjw0

All this racial hatred stuff is pouring out of the democratic party today. Not all of the democratic party, but Hillary's supporters and whoever George Soros is paying. You can see it all above. That is what is going on. To blame this on Trump is ridiculous. Anyone who really thinks Trump is causing all of this might as well buy some stock in CNN and MSNBC.

Btw I went to a local Trump rally and what's being said in the last video above is correct, there were a good number of black people at the Trump rally to support Trump despite the fact that the majority of the local population here is white. The place was packed before I could get in so I went around to where the protests were taking place, and most of the protesters were white college-age women. "Social justice warriors," who have probably never known a day of hardship in their lives and think they know everything about everything. The protesters were lined up on one side of the street while Trump supporters were lined up on the other side. There were more black people on the Trump supporter side and two or three vendors selling Trump t-shirts, hats and buttons were black too. And I talked to a police officer from a Mexican family who was also there to support Trump. So the way the media is spinning the situation is exactly how they spin everything else. They lie. It's not a secret that the media is mostly liberal. Fox News is the one exception as far as MSM on TV goes. All the rest are extremely liberal, and they are pushing this race baiting stuff 24/7.

I would love to talk about this all day because the more people understand what is really going on, the sooner this situation can be resolved.
    Last edited by bsbray, 17th September 2016 at 19:44.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    eh- my links did not work.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016)

Thanks
    FWIW, I rarely post over at Avalon. And yes, I do have a different name over yonder, as I didn't think it would be wise to leave a bread crumb trail. I expected to get kicked off of this forum because of my direct criticism of aforementioned member/moderator, not just because of my opinion. I give (most of) the staff here more credit than that.
    For whatever it's worth to you, as a super moderator, bsbray cannot retire any members' accounts, but he does have the ability to ban members on the spot if he needs to. And yet, he hasn't done that. That should tell you something.

I am done and have asked Mr. Malcom to retire me from the forum. No more drama. See ya later.
    At this point in time, we have not heard from Malc yet on account of your request to him, and Malc's own policy whenever a member asks to have their account retired is generally to give them 24 hours to reconsider.

However, considering that your reaction is clearly driven by emotion and thus irrational — do you really want to abandon your membership of a forum because there happen to be one or two members on there whom you do not agree with? — I am going to override Malc's usual methodology, and I am instead going to ask you to not only think things over for a while, but to also then confirm to myself personally by way of a private message that you do, indeed, want to have your account retired, if that is how you still feel by then.

Early on, I tried my best to show that Trump was indeed illusion, mist and bought.
    You don't have to convince me on that. Like I said, it's politics. Those who aspire to rule over others are by definition the ones least eligible for that task, because they are aiming to stroke their own egos and serve their own interests, rather than put themselves at the service of society. Considering that both parties of the bipartisan dictatorship of the United States of Acronyms are heavily controlled by the corporate world, it goes without saying that only controllable puppets get shoved into the White House. And that, alas, is also how it works in most other countries as well, and especially so in the western hemisphere.

• Those who are traditionally considered on the left side of the political horizon in the USA are not actually left-winged or progressive. They are very, very right-winged, but they use the cloak of intellectualism and humanitarianism as a convenient camouflage for winning the people over and thus working themselves into positions of power.

• Those who are traditionally considered on the right side of the political horizon in the USA are merely acting out of self-interest and an irrational fear of anything they think they won't be able to control due to their ultraconservative upbringing and their narrow-mindedness on account of new ideas and the natural evolution of society — some of which they themselves have set in motion because of their ultraconservatism, such as the revolution against social inequality.

With my apologies to all of our members who dwell in the United States of Acronyms — I do not mean to insult them, and they should not take the following words personally — it is my personal opinion that, while the USA prides itself in being a free nation and in being better than any other country in the world — i.e. American Exceptionalism — it is actually the most dangerous and most politically retarded nation on the planet, with most likely the worst and most indoctrinating education system in the so-called civilized world.

It is nothing to be proud of, and it is nothing exceptional, unless one were to mean "exceptionally bad". In fact, it is actually so bad that almost every European government and corporation is eagerly hoping to have Europe assimilated by Americanism. And it has already long begun, too, gratefully guided and reported upon by the US-enamored mainstream media over here.

The above is my personal opinion — I am speaking as myself and not as the administrator of The One Truth here — and I know that my opinion is not going to win me any friends, but I find my integrity, my honor and my sense of ethics more important than my popularity or my personal wellbeing. Not that I don't care whether people hate me or like me, but it's a matter of priorities, and the facts are what they are.

Anyway, like I said, take a day off or so, and ponder very hard upon all of the things I've said to you in these last couple of posts on this thread. And if you then still feel that you want your account here at The One Truth to be put in retirement, then you can drop me a private message, and then I will do so.

However, before I go back into lurking mode for this thread, I would like to posit one last idea that I want you to think about very carefully... I don't know how many "alt community" forums you are registered at — and it's none of my business, really — but if it comes down to only The One Truth and Project Avalon, and you then voluntarily have your account here retired because of a silly dispute with one or two other forum members out of the 1200+ who are registered here, then that leaves only The House Of The Hat™modwiz) anymore for you to turn to. And given how they run things over there, do you then truly believe that you would be better off? (Again, I don't know what other forums you might still be registered at, and it's none of my business.)

Just something to think about...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016), Wind (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    eh- my links did not work.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Liberal and conservative mean different things in different countries. In the US, conservatism historically has always been based around a strict interpretation of the Constitution which does not allow the federal government any more power than it is expressly granted in that document. There is a reason why conservatives want to keep the power of the federal government limited. It is because of the idea that less government is better, and more freedom and sovereignty falling to the individual states and individual people themselves is better. We have had a long and complicated history, as all countries have, but this constitution represents the most stable and long-lasting democratic republic in the world today.

Most European countries do not have as long of a constitutional tradition as the US does, if they even have a constitutional republic at all (many are still monarchies or else have only had democratic republics since after WW2), so "conservative values" in countries that in many cases have fairly young governments, does not mean the same thing as it does here. Both liberalism and conservatism in many European countries seem to have a lot to do with traditions emphasizing workers' rights (ie abused factory workers) that go back to Karl Marx and his class divisions. In other words European nations have been more divided by class divisions than racial divisions, even though the global slave trade was initiated by European powers during the colonial era.

In the US, liberalism can be any loose interpretation of the constitution that gives the federal government increased powers to meddle in state affairs and the affairs of average citizens, such as forcing them to pay for health insurance, or forcing companies to allow men dressed as women to go into women's bathrooms, as Obama has recently ordered. Obviously this has little to do with countries which are still ruled by some form of monarchy or which have only very recently established stable democratic republics and still retain strong Marxist affinities.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Liberal and conservative mean different things in different countries. In the US, conservatism historically has always been based around a strict interpretation of the Constitution which does not allow the federal government any more power than it is expressly granted in that document. [...]

In the US, liberalism can be any loose interpretation of the constitution that gives the federal government increased powers to meddle in state affairs and the affairs of average citizens [...]
    Interesting... When it comes to the United States of Acronyms, I had not heard of the terms "conservative" and "liberal" as defined strictly in terms of adherence to the constitution before. Thank you. It certainly puts a few things into a different perspective.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (18th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), ERK (17th September 2016), jimmer (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Twas a youtube

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), bsbray (18th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)