Page 96 of 200 FirstFirst ... 468693949596979899106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2998

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Bout to hit bed, seen this link elsewhere, not good, ponder tomorrow

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th June 2019), Dreamtimer (15th June 2019), Elen (15th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2019), Wind (15th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Time to wake up, Aianawa.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Aragorn (14th June 2019), Dreamtimer (15th June 2019), Elen (15th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2019), Fred Steeves (14th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Newt Gingrich taught us to "look at the record". A look at Trump's record tells us that he breaks things and gets paid anyway. He loses other peoples' money but takes the losses off his own taxes.

We have been footing his bill since before he was President. Now we're footing his and his family's bills. They don't care. They're laughing all the way to the bank. With our money.

That's what his record tells us.

If people really believe that they will 'get their tax breaks' or 'get their judges' or 'get their court' and actually keep what they think they got while they were making a deal with the devil, they're fooling themselves. They won't even have the law to protect them because Trump is undermining it.

He recently said the guy he named to run the FBI doesn't know his job or the law.

No one is going to keep what they think they've won under such a person.

By the time the heads come out of the sand...the house is covered over.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Aragorn (16th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2019), Kitsune (17th June 2019), Wind (15th June 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    That body language vid was interesting... That coup attempt (ongoing actually) is quite interesting as I am finding that there are so many people who project that they are principled yet don't speak out against the coup attempt. Its really hard for me to take folks like that seriously... to take their crusades seriously, their opinions seriously, especially when they base their opinions on the pretense of values or ethics or morality.

And its because of the exposure of their hypocrisy. You can't be morally outraged at one thing and condone what is not just morally wrong, but massively legally and ethically wrong. And its not a matter of opinion as to whether things have been done legally, ethically and morally wrong in protecting one candidate while conducting legally, ethically and morally wrong actions in going after the other because to any honest individual who has done their homework, it is obvious this is the case.

So be honest about it. State the fact that some of us hate the guy and hate what he tries to do (and in some cases accomplishes) and hate his family and hate anyone who associates with him in any way and that it really doesn't matter at all whatsoever what we have to do to get rid of this guy, make him pay for so daring to do what he did which is to win the presidency of the United States while not being a controlled candidate of the elite. Make him pay and make his family pay for the rest of the lives of their progeny. Make anyone having anything to do with him or any part of his agenda pay, pay, pay in every way possible. Put them in solitary confinement in the worst jails on earth just for playing a role in helping the guy.

But be honest about it. Be honest that your hatred is justified... be honest that it doesn't even have to be rationalized. Be honest that any fool who doesn't share the same hate and, wait a minute - not just basic, plain ole run-of-the-mill hate... but to the same intense and immense degree of hate. Join those who are brave enough to speak their truth and say, "If you don't hate this guy and his family and any and all who associated with him in the past or who associate with him in any way now, you are worthless and should crawl away into another dimension never to appear in this one for the rest of eternity."

But be honest about it. Stop making stuff up that he obstructed 'this' or he suggested colluding with 'that' as if to go after him for made up 'stuff' is good enough because, well anyways... "We are talking about Orange Man - we can take of these empty stands against him... stands based on criteria that know and admit isn't fairly applied to "others" and are, for the most part, simply silly... because, we are talking about Trump... everybody gets this."

"We hate the guy - hate him.... loooooathe him." Let's just be honest about it how we feel."

I far more respect the few friends I have that said to me... "Damn right they should take him out any way they can. The rules, laws whatever... none of that matters when it comes to this ass clown."

Honesty is the first step to perhaps getting past it all... for the good of all.
    Last edited by Chester, 17th June 2019 at 08:50. Reason: for better clarity
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Aragorn (16th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2019), Kitsune (17th June 2019)

Thanks
    Cheers Sammy, great to see the word honest being strongly used in all its guises.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    This is a bit tongue-in-cheek Aianawa so don't over react, which of course, you rarely do, but in the rare case...

I think I have finally figured out where you are coming from...You want to see the U.S. fall...

Really, that's ok and I certainly feel no animosity towards your wishes, it is just that I have a daughter that lives in this country and I have to be concerned about her future. That's my only motivation to worry, in truth.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Aragorn (16th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Kitsune (17th June 2019), Wind (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    Well, I ain't about to crawl away from anything. I would likely die before that. So...

I do hate Trump, I didn't start out that way...I started with simple disgust as to the way he has conducted his life and still have the audacity to believe that he was deserving of anything beyond karmic justice. But here he is, now wreaking moral havoc on an entire world and I have transcended from disgust to super disgust. I, actually reserve hatred for ex-wives. He is the diseased scum that spreads like the plague. Just look at what he has done to his family, his associates, his underlings, and his would-be slaves. He is like Ebola, something that needs to be isolated, examined, researched, then either eliminated or placed in a biohazard tank...a.k.a. prison.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Aragorn (16th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Wind (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    I see your beauty in not wishing to offend me, I feel your pain in yourself when you defend your hate, I hope we can both create joy while the theatre continues, still.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2019), modwiz (16th June 2019), Wind (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    My ex-wife earned my hate with every sliver of pain she inflicted on my daughter...She has some work to do to overcome that...I'm not sure it is possible in this life...so, yes, there is pain and hate...they are both on my backburner as I slog through life though. In other woids, it doesn't dominate my life as long as it isn't an ongoing affront.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2019), Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    Here's the thing...The phrase Karmic justice has been cool and not so cool...right now it is fading. I've never used that term in relation to my own life. I've always been a believer in 'Cosmic' justice and surely have always believed that I am as subject to it as the next person. Hate is an invitation to it. I don't indulge in 'hate' as commonly understood. If Trump or my ex-wife asked me for something they needed and I was capable of giving it to them, I would. That is what the nature (beingness) of creation demands.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2019), Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (16th June 2019), Wind (16th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That last point is really important.

I find myself quite often being much nicer than I wanted to be because I don't think it's deserved and yet I do it anyway because it's the right thing to do. I don't regret doing the right thing.

And I always keep in mind the fact that I have no obligation to allow people to take advantage of me and I won't. So, if they try, then maybe I'm not so nice.

And I'm sure to let them know exactly why.

I used to be shy/afraid that way, but no more.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2019), Aragorn (17th June 2019), Chester (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2019), Kitsune (17th June 2019), Wind (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    I hear you NAP, often it is what we do not know about ourself that though not important now creates scabs then wounds then cut n pain future wise once known so feelings so so so now important.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2019), Wind (17th June 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Is it possible any of us could have led a life up to a certain point where, once we moved up to and past that point, we could have learned some things and could have made changes whereby we might, from that point forward, act in ways that are noticeably different with regards to how those actions impact others and that these actions impact others in ways that a significant segment of that group of others would say, "Gee... I am more pleased than disappointed in how this human being's actions have impacted my life and... more importantly, the lives of my family, loved ones, friends, community, people I might pass on the street and, in using my most fair ability to assess... the rest I may never meet."

Is that possible?

My wife tells me it is possible. She says she's seen that very thing happen.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2019), Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2019), Wind (17th June 2019)

Thanks
    Is your wife very annoying also as well as wise ?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2019), Wind (17th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Is it possible any of us could have led a life up to a certain point where, once we moved up to and past that point, we could have learned some things and could have made changes whereby we might, from that point forward, act in ways that are noticeably different with regards to how those actions impact others and that these actions impact others in ways that a significant segment of that group of others would say, "Gee... I am more pleased than disappointed in how this human being's actions have impacted my life and... more importantly, the lives of my family, loved ones, friends, community, people I might pass on the street and, in using my most fair ability to assess... the rest I may never meet."

Is that possible?

My wife tells me it is possible. She says she's seen that very thing happen.
    It is possible, yes. As I grew into adulthood, my perspective on a number of things began changing, and I would even go so far as to say that it's still changing ─ testimonial of which was my still recent enough radical change in attitude and sentiments towards Bill Ryan.

We grow older. We gather more information and meta-information along the way, even about ourselves ─ it's called "micro macro" in Aianawese. Our minds also keep on re-evaluating everything and everyone, including ourselves and our actions ─ past and present ─ and the consequences thereof. I therefore personally consider it only normal that a sapient being would adjust their vantage and attitude toward other beings, or objects, or concepts.

In a way, I see it as yet another manifestation of how thesis and antithesis meet to create a synthesis, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2019), Kitsune (17th June 2019), Wind (17th June 2019)