Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    To lift ones veil or another's, ones mind need be known, if something comes to you and it is outside of you but stops with you, your mind chooses to play with it due to feelings, feelings come first IMO, then it is yours or your minds, be thankful IMO as now you have something to transmute to be more mindfullll and less.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Trump is inciting quite a lively conversation here. I appreciate all of the commentary and insight. I'd like more about who's actually backing Trump.

jimmer, I watched a good bit of the video you posted with Jones and Corsi. I have to say, these guys lose huge amounts of credibility when they make such vast generalizations about liberals. I've been listening to a lot of conservative show hosts of late and it's such a common thing. It's childish and amounts to nothing but 'preaching to the choir'.

I can't see how I'm supposed to see the smart solutions coming from people who continually scapegoat and generalize about 'liberals'. They're not monolithic and never have been. I can recall when one of the biggest criticisms conservatives had is that liberals are all over the place and you can't tell what they believe. That was in the Gingrich years, not so long ago.

I come from a conservative background and I would love to stop being embarrassed by this foolishness.

Real solutions come from people who recognize that we're all 'real Americans'.

I hope Trump realizes that we're all Americans.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Aw, that's a sweet thought...let's see, what's the biggest, most popular divide in American right now?

Um, probably as you pointed out, conservatives vs. non conservatives. Then second is probably non-Muslims vs. the terrorists. Okay, sorry, third biggest?

I'd say the "one percenters" vs. the common folk, right? Old Trump gonna bridge that gap
    What is the purpose of your presence?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (21st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Henry Makow, who writes extensively on the Ill-uminatti and the cabal, has some interesting articles on the "role" the don may be "playing" in the election. Here is one of them.
    http://henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald...ati%20Jew.html
    Last edited by lift the veil, 21st March 2016 at 15:54.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (21st March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    if something comes to you and it is outside of you but stops with you, your mind chooses to play with it due to feelings, feelings come first IMO, then it is yours or your minds
    Maybe it's a bit off topic but I have seen other people say this and I can't agree with it. Feelings and emotions have their place in life and are very important, but they can be easily manipulated and are almost by definition not rational. Politics is a game that almost exclusively appeals to peoples' emotions, no matter what the party or platform is.

Good leaders can inspire lots of emotion, but terrible leaders can too. Emotions aren't a replacement for thinking.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2016), BabaRa (26th April 2016), Chester (22nd March 2016), Dreamtimer (21st March 2016), modwiz (22nd March 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I think Corey Goode should be President and that Wilcrook would be a perfect VP.

In fact, make Simon the Secretary of State and the Ruiner can be the Drug Czar.

Make Atticus the Attorney General.

I swear, things would get much better for the US if this all happened.
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd March 2016 at 16:57.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2016), bsbray (22nd March 2016), Dreamtimer (21st March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Maybe it's a bit off topic but I have seen other people say this and I can't agree with it. Feelings and emotions have their place in life and are very important, but they can be easily manipulated and are almost by definition not rational. Politics is a game that almost exclusively appeals to peoples' emotions, no matter what the party or platform is.

Good leaders can inspire lots of emotion, but terrible leaders can too. Emotions aren't a replacement for thinking.
    Chicken or egg, feelings or emotions. Whats the sex or trigger creating point as such lol, Trump is getting absolutely smeared world wide at present, maybe something in that, as tptW own most media, makes one think.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Illusion and mist perhaps??? I say, a big fat "YES!" "He has been projecting an image."

Here is a direct quote from the article, "The part that he's been playing is evolving into the part that now you've been expecting, but he wasn't ready for, because he had first to complete the first phase. The negatives will come down. The image is going to change." Hmmm....he has been playing a part??? Is he acting, putting on a show? He will be evolving??? Chameleon-esque like?

He is no different than any other politician out there. He is pulling the wool over his followers' eyes who think he is telling it like it is. He is not, "telling it like it is." He is telling telling the people what they want to hear, pandering to the crowds, just like the salesman that he is.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/97ff2...resort-florida
    Trump team tells GOP he has been 'projecting an image'

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (AP) — Donald Trump's chief lieutenants told skeptical Republican leaders Thursday that the GOP front-runner has been "projecting an image" so far in the 2016 primary season and "the part that he's been playing is now evolving" in a way that will improve his standing among general election voters.

The message, delivered behind closed doors in a private briefing, is part of the campaign's intensifying effort to convince party leaders Trump will moderate his tone in the coming months to help deliver big electoral gains this fall, despite his contentious ways.

Even as his team pressed Trump's case, he raised fresh concern among some conservatives by speaking against North Carolina's "bathroom law," which directs transgender people to use the bathroom that matches the sex on their birth certificates. Trump also came out against the federal government's plan to replace President Andrew Jackson with the civil-rights figure Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.

The developments came as the GOP's messy fight for the White House spilled into a seaside resort in south Florida. While candidates in both parties fanned out across the country before important primary contests in the Northeast, Hollywood's Diplomat Resort & Spa was transformed into a palm-treed political battleground.

Trump's newly hired senior aide, Paul Manafort, made the case to Republican National Committee members that Trump has two personalities: one in private and one onstage.

"When he's out on the stage, when he's talking about the kinds of things he's talking about on the stump, he's projecting an image that's for that purpose," Manafort said in a private briefing.

"You'll start to see more depth of the person, the real person. You'll see a real different guy," he said.

The Associated Press obtained a recording of the closed-door exchange.

"He gets it," Manafort said of Trump's need to moderate his personality. "The part that he's been playing is evolving into the part that now you've been expecting, but he wasn't ready for, because he had first to complete the first phase. The negatives will come down. The image is going to change."

The message was welcomed by some party officials but criticized by others who suggested it raised doubts about his authenticity.

"He's trying to moderate. He's getting better," said Ben Carson, a Trump ally who was part of the GOP's front-runner's RNC outreach team.

While Trump's top advisers were promising Republican leaders that the GOP front-runner would moderate his message, the candidate was telling voters he wasn't ready to act presidential.

"I just don't know if I want to do it yet," Trump said during a raucous rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Thursday that was frequently interrupted by protesters.

"At some point, I'm going to be so presidential that you people will be so bored," he said, predicting that the size of his crowds would dwindle if he dialed back his rhetoric.

There was evidence of drama on the Democratic side as well.

Prominent Southern Democrats urged Bernie Sanders to stop dismissing Hillary Clinton's landslide primary wins across the South, where the front-runner's popularity among non-whites has helped fuel her success.

Sanders said the results in the South "distort reality" because they came from the country's "most conservative region."

Don Fowler of South Carolina, a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, and other Clinton supporters told Sanders in a letter that "our national Democratic leaders" should "invest in our races and causes — to amplify our voices, not diminish them."

Yet as Clinton's grasp on the Democratic nomination tightens, Trump's overwhelming Republican delegate lead has done little to calm concerns from GOP leaders, gathered at the resort for the party's meeting.

As Trump continues to rail against "a rigged" nomination process, he sent Manafort and his newly hired political director, Rick Wiley, to help improve relationships with party officials at the meeting.

"He might not win some of these blue states, but you can make the Democrats spend money and time," Wiley said.

Trump's team also signaled to RNC members a fresh willingness to dip into the New York real estate mogul's personal fortune to fund his presidential bid, in addition to helping the national committee raise money, a promise that comes just as Trump launches his first big television advertising campaign in a month.

His campaign reserved about $2 million worth of air time in soon-to-vote Pennsylvania and Indiana, advertising tracker Kantar Media's CMAG shows.

"He's willing to spend what is necessary to finish this out. That's a big statement from him," Manafort said in the briefing.

Trump is increasingly optimistic about his chances in five states holding primary contests Tuesday: Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland. He is now the only Republican candidate who can possibly collect the 1,237-delegate majority needed to claim the nomination before the party's July convention.

Chief rival Ted Cruz hopes Trump will fall short of a nomination-clinching delegate majority so that he can turn enough delegates to his side at the convention to give him the prize.

The political posturing came as Trump sparked new criticism by addressing the debate over which bathrooms transgender people should use.

Speaking at a town-hall event on NBC's "Today" show Thursday, Trump said North Carolina's bathroom law has caused unnecessary strife and transgender people should be able to choose which bathroom to use.

"There have been very few complaints the way it is," Trump said. "People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate."

Cruz lashed out at Trump's "support of grown men using women's restrooms." The Texas senator called Trump's position "a reckless policy that will endanger our loved ones."

Trump also said the plan to swap Jackson for Tubman on the $20 bill is an act of "pure political correctness."

___

Associated Press writers Alan Fram in Hollywood, Jill Colvin in New York, Julie Bykowicz in Washington, Julie Pace in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and Errin Haines Whack in Philadelphia contributed to this report.
    What are his real stances on issues? Lets see what he has said in the past. But which past is real? More illusion here.

Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd April 2016 at 11:48.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Am sticking with my first feeling, he got totally bought as such when he was in financial trouble some time ago, if not earlier.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (22nd April 2016), lift the veil (22nd April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I don't know how you feel about this, Aianawa, but maybe it's something to think about:

Should we trust our brain—or our gut? The answer is more complicated than most people realize. Somehow, over the past few decades it's become conventional wisdom that we should put our faith in our feelings. That is, if we feel something—especially if we feel it intensely—then it deserves to be seen as valid, or truthful. The adage "trust your feelings" has by now become almost axiomatic. But ultimately, how logical—or, how safe—is it to conclude that if we feel something strongly, we should both believe it and permit it to control our behavior?

The very essence of cognitive-behavioral therapy (and ratonal emotive behavior therapy as well) is derived from the theory that how we think determines how we feel. But as this theory itself might ask, if our thoughts are exaggerated, distorted—or, for that matter, downright delusional—how can we possibly place our faith in any feelings that stem from such irrational thoughts? Are we not in a G.I.G.O. type of situation here (i.e., garbage in, garbage out)? For if our thoughts are erroneous, or based on false assumptions, the feelings tied to these thoughts are bound to be equally distorted—and hardly to be trusted.

To give some examples, if we mistakenly interpret a situation as dangerous, the anxiety or panic that we'll fee—however intense—will still be groundless, because it's not reality-based. Or if we irrationally perceive our situation as hopeless--despite the fact that several options exist that could extricate us from our quandary--the depression we'll experience will be similarly illogical. Or finally, if we were overindulged as children and grew up with the narcissistic assumption that we deserved to get everything we wanted, then when we're older and subject to a world that fails to cater to our desires, we'll probably feel we're being treated unfairly. And consequently, we'll experience a great deal of self-righteous anger, even indignation. But since our sense of entitlement was false to begin with, our keenly felt anger will be without reasonable justification.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ings-maybe-not

When it comes to really complicated stuff with lots of different pieces of information to take into account and consider, like gathering military intelligence or working a math problem, I wonder if just using our feelings is really that great of a way for getting the right answers.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My measly 2 cents:

Is Trump an illusion? Of course and a very well orchestrated illusion that appears to be unfolding perfectly.

Has Trump been bought: No I don’t feel he has been bought but I do feel he has gone through an initiation. The same initiation Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, and Elon Musk among others have gone through.

Do I think Trump will be elected president? Yes I do and all the hoopla surrounding him and his campaign has been carefully crafted and implemented . . . . . all of it has a purpose and will be executed to its fullest after he is put into office. Many seeds have been planted in the minds of Americans and the rest of the world and are being meticulously cultivated.

For the New World Order or government or whatever it will be called to be fully put into place all religion, cultures, financial systems, governing systems (among a few things) have to be ended or nullified or in the least homogenized before the “New System” can be fully realized and executed.

People like Trump and those I named above are the very ones that have been ‘initiated’ and have fully accepted what our global future will be and are fully dedicated to what their part in it is.

Aianawa, I mean no disrespect but I have become amused when people use the term tptW (the powers that were) or even tptb (the powers that be). Neither term in no way describes what the ‘alternative media’ views as the people in control and to blithely say that this power structure is no longer ‘in power’ is very naïve to say the least.

The NWO or whatever it will be called will continue to be put into place and ultimately I don’t think this will be a negative/bad thing . . . . . it is the getting there that will be extremely difficult.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    We get the politicians we deserve. A few awake and aware people are not sufficient to change the current trajectory. I do not have a problem with the very small number of deviants in charge of things. My issue is with the brain-dead masses who allow it all to transpire. The masses who call loved ones conspiracy theorists while drinking the kool aid of strangers on TV. There is little connection to Source energy and wisdom by the masses. They worship money and power instead of their Creator and that ignorance comes with a price that we all collectively pay. The problem we have is with neighbors, family members and loved ones who refuse to hear what they wish to ignore. Complaining about GMO's while not buying organic, saying it costs too much while every family member has a cell phone with a contract. Or, having a TV subscription and funding the continued brain-washing of people. Most people are full of shit. It is that simple.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Cearna (23rd April 2016), ERK (16th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The awake and aware people?

The true ‘awake and aware’ could give a crap about what is happening in the U.S. or any other nation.

The true ‘awake and aware’ people could give a crap about changing the trajectory of what is happening because it is inevitable what will happen and they are not a part of it.

The true ‘awake and aware’ people could give a crap because they are in no way ‘invested’ in what may happen in ‘the world’ as a whole.

The true ‘awake and aware’ people could give a crap because they live totally separate lives physically and spiritually from the 99% of the population.

The true ‘awake and aware’ people have learned to use to their benefit what ‘that world’ has to offer to their advantage and build a life separate from ‘that world’.

The true ‘awake and aware’ people will be the ones who build harbors in the storm that is happening around us and will thrive. There will be a great divide between the ‘true awake and aware’ and the 99% who will continue to live in the world created for them.

The true ‘awake and aware’ can see clearly what is happening and acknowledge it fully and at the same time can accept and adapt and create a life outside that that has been created for the masses.

Me . . . . . I am one of those who could give a crap.
    Last edited by blufire, 22nd April 2016 at 20:37.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Compassion drives me to give a crap about people I think are useless and in the way. It's as simple as that. I have a voice in my head that says screw them and I ignore it. I choose love. BTW. I now live in Western Virginia myself. Good self-sufficient people who will survive the coming mess. And rest assured, a big, ugly mess is headed our way. It is the collective inheritance of a life led by the unaware and unconcerned about future generations and what they will inherit.
    Last edited by modwiz, 22nd April 2016 at 20:46.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Cearna (23rd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh modwiz . . . you can be somewhat of a curmudgeon.

It is the compassion and love I have for all people that I would never view anyone as ‘useless or in the way’.

Because I don’t live in ‘that world’ anymore and because when I became ‘awake and aware’ of that way of life and all it meant I could no longer consciously be a part of it anymore and this is why I don’t give a crap what happens in that world and that way of living life. BUT this doesn’t mean I am not connected and constantly study and read and observe or CARE.

Nor do I feel or think less of the majority that do live in that world. Nor do I think they should adopt my way of life. Nor do I think I should impose my lifestyle on anyone. Nor do I think that the way I live and believe can even remotely begin to change ‘that world’ and nor should it. Nor do I feel superior or better.

I do believe ,however, when people TRULY become ‘awake and aware’ it is impossible for them to live in ‘that world’ . . . . . I know I couldn’t. I have watched over the past 15+ years people on the forums transform, as I have and disappear from the forums.

I believe for the mast majority it is impossible for them to act on what they know is true and what they know is a sad unfulfilling life because they have been fully indoctrinated . . . . and most of all terrified of changing how they live.

Majority of humans are happier (even when miserable) to continue to live the way they do because ‘everybody’ does . . . it is familiar . . . . it is comfortable and that’s okay. But they also turn a blind eye to the truth and to what they know is happening around them . . . . because that in itself would require change or cause them to despair even more . . . . it is a form of self-preservation. Humans are resilient.

I guess a part of my mission is just to keep letting people know there is a different way and encouraging those who want to be encouraged and also keep sounding the trumpet that things are going to be incredibly rough for the next years and that it doesn’t have to be . . . . . .

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Cearna (23rd April 2016), modwiz (23rd April 2016), sandy (23rd April 2016)