Page 45 of 200 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 81,098 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    Gates is also a eugenicist who proposes using vaccines to sterilize the population of third-world countries, and he's a Bilderberger. So is his wife, Melinda Braun Gates.
    God, no, that is the biggest myth of them all...It's just not true...
    You can say what you want, but I've heard it from his own mouth during one of his presentations. Don't ask me for a link, though, because that video was posted back when I was still on Facebook, and I chose to leave that behind me in 2010 because I could not reconcile myself with their privacy policy, in which they stated that all of my personal information, my photographs et al, were their intellectual property, to do with as they pleased, and to share with their "business partners" without my consent.

As for being a Bilderberger, he and his wife were on the list of attendees about a decade ago, and that list was public.

RT - Way wrong source Aragorn...I may spend some time debunking the myths...if I start feeling energized...
    You may not like RT, but Abby Martin is one hell of an investigative journalist, and she doesn't do half a job. It just so happens to be that RT was her employer at the time — she is now working for TeleSUR, and she still has her own independent organization Media Roots, which she founded together with her brother Robbie — but it was her own show, with her own investigations, her own interviews and her own opinions.

And on her show, Abby was not afraid to criticize the Russian political policy in Crimea either, but RT chose not to censor her. That should tell you enough.

I hit that link and got a beautiful ad on it of a Russian girl looking for a husband in the U.S. not kidding Aragorn
    I've just clicked that link again myself, and it takes me to the correct article. Maybe your browser is infected with a hijacker of some sorts. Try opening it in an anonymous window, so that it doesn't read any of your cookies or your cache.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Fred Steeves (3rd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    Shore' anything you say, Aragorn ... Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! I have complete faith in you, my man...You will recognize the truth when you "finally" encounter it. I'm not a big fan of any voracious human predator, and I was on the Bill Gates is the antiChrist wagon for quite awhile...before I actually gave it any thought. Then I realized for any one man to be so reviled it had to go beyond simple predatory behavior. Honestly, I never even really understood the left/right split from a political perspective, to me then it was all the same...a bunch of rich white guys forking me over...and then I started looking a little closer and what I saw got scarier and scarier and it was then that I concluded that Bill Gates really was not the AntiChrist but indeed the AntiChrists were among us.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Here's a nice article about the hypocrisy of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. But what's not listed there yet — because this article dates from before the 2016 US presidential elections — is that the Foundation was Hillary Clinton's biggest campaign sponsor, with a donation of USD $100'000'000. This was brought to the public's attention by Abby Martin in her "Breaking The Set" show on RT.
    I hit that link and got a beautiful ad on it of a Russian girl looking for a husband in the U.S. not kidding Aragorn
    I've just clicked that link again myself, and it takes me to the correct article. Maybe your browser is infected with a hijacker of some sorts. Try opening it in an anonymous window, so that it doesn't read any of your cookies or your cache.
    In hindsight, it's probably not the cookies. The "Who's Online" tells me that you're on a computer workstation that runs a 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, and you're connecting from an IP address belonging to your employer — I will not name your employer for privacy reasons, but I've checked the IP address, and it's a pretty high-profile company.

Anyway, either your workstation itself or your employer's entire domain name resolution system is infected by the infamous DNS-poisoning malware. This malware causes the URLs you type in your browser (and other domain names used elsewhere) to get translated into the IP addresses of either malicious or at best deceptive websites, as opposed to the IP addresses legally entitled to the use of those domain names. That's why instead of the article I was trying to bring to your attention, you got to see a picture of a Russian mail-order bride.

This is an already old attack vector from back when Windows 7 was mainstream, and it should have been patched a long time ago. Given who your employer is, I'm shocked that this has not already long been taken care of. What's also interesting is that it happens with the domain name for a website where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was exposed.

Shore' anything you say, Aragorn ... Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! I have complete faith in you, my man...You will recognize the truth when you "finally" encounter it. I'm not a big fan of any voracious human predator, and I was on the Bill Gates is the antiChrist wagon for quite awhile...before I actually gave it any thought. Then I realized for any one man to be so reviled it had to go beyond simple predatory behavior. Honestly, I never even really understood the left/right split from a political perspective, to me then it was all the same...a bunch of rich white guys forking me over...and then I started looking a little closer and what I saw got scarier and scarier and it was then that I concluded that Bill Gates really was not the AntiChrist but indeed the AntiChrists were among us.
    I have never said that Bill Gates was the antichrist, if there even is such a thing. I don't do religion. But he is a psychopath, and I have spoken to people who've worked for him and who've met him.

Anyway, given that your workstation's domain name resolution appears to be compromised, I'll include the article below.

Source: HangTheBankers

With an endowment larger than all but four of the world’s largest hedge funds, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is easily one of the most powerful ‘charities’ in the world. According to its website, the organization “works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives.”

So how do the investments of the foundation’s $36 billion investing arm, the Gates Foundation Trust, match up to its mission? We dug into the group’s recently released 2012 tax returns to find out.

The Gates Foundation did not respond to requests for comment; however, its investment policy says the the trust’s managers “consider other issues beyond corporate profits, including the values that drive the foundation’s work.”

In its most recent annual report to investors, private prison company GEO group listed some risks to its bottom line, including “reductions in crime rates” that “could lead to reductions in arrests, convictions and sentences,” along with immigration reform and the decriminalization of drugs.

Military contractor DynCorp, meanwhile, has faced allegations of fraud, mismanagement, and even slavery from the Middle East to Eastern Europe.

Source: http://www.motherjones.com/environme...us-investments

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    RT - Way wrong source Aragorn...I may spend some time debunking the myths...if I start feeling energized...
    You're going to talk smack, but can't be bothered to back it up...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    My penny is or Aragorn here...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    My penny is or Aragorn here...
    Argon talks smack and carries a big stick...:fisty:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Really? Hey?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    lol...yeah, that's pretty much me...

actually, going down the list Aragorn provided it seems their priorities are in pretty good order...

In hindsight, it's probably not the cookies. The "Who's Online" tells me that you're on a computer workstation that runs a 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, and you're connecting from an IP address belonging to your employer — I will not name your employer for privacy reasons, but I've checked the IP address, and it's a pretty high-profile company.

Anyway, either your workstation itself or your employer's entire domain name resolution system is infected by the infamous DNS-poisoning malware. This malware causes the URLs you type in your browser (and other domain names used elsewhere) to get translated into the IP addresses of either malicious or at best deceptive websites, as opposed to the IP addresses legally entitled to the use of those domain names. That's why instead of the article I was trying to bring to your attention, you got to see a picture of a Russian mail-order bride.

This is an already old attack vector from back when Windows 7 was mainstream, and it should have been patched a long time ago. Given who your employer is, I'm shocked that this has not already long been taken care of. What's also interesting is that it happens with the domain name for a website where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was exposed.

I have never said that Bill Gates was the antichrist, if there even is such a thing. I don't do religion. But he is a psychopath, and I have spoken to people who've worked for him and who've met him.

Anyway, given that your workstation's domain name resolution appears to be compromised, I'll include the article below.

With an endowment larger than all but four of the world’s largest hedge funds, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is easily one of the most powerful ‘charities’ in the world. According to its website, the organization “works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives.”

So how do the investments of the foundation’s $36 billion investing arm, the Gates Foundation Trust, match up to its mission? We dug into the group’s recently released 2012 tax returns to find out.

The Gates Foundation did not respond to requests for comment; however, its investment policy says the the trust’s managers “consider other issues beyond corporate profits, including the values that drive the foundation’s work.”

In its most recent annual report to investors, private prison company GEO group listed some risks to its bottom line, including “reductions in crime rates” that “could lead to reductions in arrests, convictions and sentences,” along with immigration reform and the decriminalization of drugs.

Military contractor DynCorp, meanwhile, has faced allegations of fraud, mismanagement, and even slavery from the Middle East to Eastern Europe.

Source: http://www.motherjones.com/environme...us-investments

The AntiChrist is a not so polite euphemism for a 'really bad guy'. Mr. Steeves has challenged me so...here we gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incidentally, it is a pain in the you know what to get past their security restrictions...How good they actually are is anybody's guess...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd January 2018 at 18:41.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Let's start from the top:

"To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."

I'm afeared i might be a closet Bilderberger...one of the poor ones begging for scraps outside the wall.

Henri de Castries:

This guy is the current head of the steering committee of the Bilderberg group- whatever that is...He is chairman and CEO of AXA, mega-wealthy and this is perhaps a small part of what they do:

This is going to take awhile:

Henri de La Croix de Castries was born on August 15, 1954 in Bayonne. His father was Comte François de La Croix de Castries (1919/20–2011) who had a military career in Korea, Indochina, and Algeria. His maternal grandfather, Count Pierre de Chevigné, was a colonel in the Free French forces.

Castries attended the Ecole Saint-Jean-de-Passy, followed by high school at the Collège Stanislas de Paris He graduated from HEC Paris in 1976, the same year as Serge Lepeltier and Denis Kessler, from the École nationale d'administration alongside Dominique de Villepin, François Hollande and Ségolène Royal in 1980 (Promotion Voltaire). He also holds a law degree and speaks fluent English and German.

Career
    From 1980 to 1984, he audited on behalf of the Minister of Finances of France, and in 1984 he became a member of the French Treasury. In 1986, he participated in the privatisation initiated by Jacques Chirac's government, including Compagnie Générale d'Electricité, now known as Alcatel-Lucent, and TF1, both on the CAC 40.

He started his career at AXA in 1989, when he joined the central financial direction. In 1991, he was appointed general secretary, in charge of restructurations and mergers (integration of Compagnie du Midi). He was appointed general director in 1993, in charge of North America and UK in 1994, and in charge of the merger and integration with Union des assurances de Paris (UAP) in 1996. He served as President of the Board of Equitable (which became AXA Financial) in 1997, and has been Chairman of the Board of Directors since 2000.

In March 2016, it was announced that he would retire from both chairman and CEO roles at AXA on 1 September.

Philanthropy

He is also an administrator of the Association pour l'Aide aux Jeunes Infirmes (an NGO aiming to support young handicapped people) and is President of AXA Atout Cœur.

Besides its artistic and social philanthropic initiatives (AXA Heart in action), AXA created the AXA Research Fund in 2008. Endowed with €100 million, it provides support for research focused on understanding and preventing the risks threatening the environment, human life and society.

256 basic-research projects were funded within three years, including 230 young researchers, PhDs or in postdoctoral year, working in laboratories all around the world. AXA also gathers every year the young fellows to meet a world-class researcher, exchange best practices and network.

The Fund has also awarded 11 endowments for several million euros supporting research institutions of excellence (HEC Paris, NUS, University of Bristol, LSE, MetOffice, INSERM, IHES...). These Research and Education Chairs intend to attract the best scientists. For example, the AXA - Polytechnique Chair in Cellular Cardiovascular Engineering, held by Abdul Barakat, aims to promote research on cardiovascular diseases, but also to train and develop young researchers through extended educational programs.

The 256 research projects funded as of today are implemented in 22 countries with researchers of 42 different nationalities. The Scientific Board is chaired by Ezra Suleiman and composed of eminent members of the academic world and AXA Group representatives Pascale Cossart, Brian Hoskins, José Scheinkman, member of the Scientific Board and James Vaupel.

Me:
    If anyone sees anything so egregious that the entire discussion should be brought to a halt let me know...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd January 2018 at 19:24.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Argon talks smack and carries a big stick...:fisty:

[...]

Henri de Castries:

This guy is the current head of the steering committee of the Bilderberg group- whatever that is...He is chairman and CEO of AXA, mega-wealthy and this is perhaps a small part of what they do:
    As an AXA customer, I know perfectly well how they screw their own customers. About 17 years ago, they were pushing me from all angles — including via my brother — to invest the money I had inherited from my parents. Eventually, naive fool that I was, I told them to go ahead and create me a fairly safe portfolio of investments. Two years later, I lost half of that money when the stock market collapsed.

I could say a lot more about AXA even, but I'm not going to. This thread has already gone far enough off its tracks.

[...]

Philanthropy

[...]
    Ah, the Big Word™ philanthropy, just as in the case of William Henry Gates III, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and David Rockefeller. Right. Well, remember this paragraph below from the previous page of this thread?

Do you think that sharing a few millions when one has gathered and is still gathering billions and billions on the blood and deaths of other human beings is suddenly going to redeem one's soul?

I rest my case.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Um, come again, please?

As an AXA customer, I know perfectly well how they screw their own customers. About 17 years ago, they were pushing me from all angles — including via my brother — to invest the money I had inherited from my parents. Eventually, naive fool that I was, I told them to go ahead and create me a fairly safe portfolio of investments. Two years later, I lost half of that money when the stock market collapsed.

I could say a lot more about AXA even, but I'm not going to. This thread has already gone far enough off its tracks.

Ah, the Big Word™ philanthropy, just as in the case of William Henry Gates III, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and David Rockefeller. Right. Well, remember this paragraph below from the previous page of this thread?

I rest my case.
    coffee or tea...

I wondered about that ... if you had personal exposure...I see that you do...so... you have your tea and I will have a beer - a belgian white. No, I understand what your saying. Money corrupts and absolute money corrupts absolutely. I can't argue because I haven't looked into Bill Gates' eyes and seen his soul. In the end it has always come down to one final thing for me. Are there any good powerful human beings and can we trust them. So far, I come down on the, "I think I'll take a chance side" whenever there is any doubt. And in particular, if certain elements of society are screaming for THEIR blood, that's always a dead giveaway.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    I wondered about that ... if you had personal exposure...I see that you do...so...
    Well, to be fair, I have had personal exposure to AXA's behavior, indeed, but I didn't even know that the chairman of the Bilderberg Group was also the head of AXA until you posted it.

Still, these Bilderbergers can claim all they want. None of them have amassed their fortune without stepping over (at least) a few dead bodies — except perhaps the royalty, who were guaranteed from birth on to become wealthy some day, no matter what — and the peaceful world unity they are striving for is one that they themselves are fully in control of, through corporatism and the artificial-scarcity-based financial-economical system.

Whether it'll be peaceful and prosperous or not isn't even their primary concern, so long as they get to rule over us. In other words, it's corporate fascism they're after, and they're already more than halfway there now as it is.

"There is no greater aphrodisiac than power."

(John D. Rockefeller)

Bringing this thread back on topic, what Donald Trump represents is a return to nationalism and the sense of Acronymian superiority. This is just as bad, and it was this choice between two evils that was presented to the US Acronymian public in November 2016. One evil won, and the other evil lost — at least, for now.

The true power brokers are never electable, because they know that presidents and prime ministers come and go. Politicians are merely Useful Idiots™ to them. The true power brokers are the men and women behind the curtain, with anonymous faces. Unless you regularly attend the Bilderberg meetings, or you happen to be a regular guest of the Trilateral Commission. Or the Council on Foreign Relations. Or the IMF. Or whatever other such gatherings and venues.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), modwiz (3rd January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Michael Wolff has written a book about Trump (can't link ATM) which seems to chronicle the classic "be careful what you ask for" scenario. Made me think of Gio. Apparently, after the loss, which wasn't, Ivanka believed she would be perfectly placed for the White House.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2018), Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), modwiz (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Michael Wolff has written a book about Trump (can't link ATM) which seems to chronicle the classic "be careful what you ask for" scenario. Made me think of Gio. Apparently, after the loss, which wasn't, Ivanka believed she would be perfectly placed for the White House.
    Many people were talking dynasty which I thought was ludicrous. I knew that once the American public saw for themselves how morally shallow the entire family is that the fantasy would come to an end.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (16th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,471 Times in 7,282 Posts
    Should one laugh or cry at this?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (16th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)