Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 27,483 Times in 7,285 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Ok, I'll admit I snooped you over at the Kool-aid stand.
    Thought so. Kool-aid, ha. Not my kind of drink though...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (1st January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Thought so. Kool-aid, ha. Not my kind of drink though...
    Its ok to spit it out when you post over here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,483 Times in 7,285 Posts

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Trump is pretty clearly not more of the same. Thus, the results of his presidency are also not going to be more of the same.

Chaos could potentially undo the republic, and then, no more democratic republic. That would definitely not be more of the same.

People have never been so asleep at the wheel re Russia as they are now. I thought Romney was off the rails when he was raising Russia concerns. Turns out he was onto something.

I still don't see what good parading Hillary in Orange would do. She's not at the top of the food chain and never was. She's the one people want to make an example of while they go on doing whatever they're doing behind closed doors.

The agent of chaos isn't going to produce any kind of nice, neat criminal march.

But the investigator of order might.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, he is touted as a philanthropist by the US mainstream media, which by definition means that he's not — unless you consider Bill Gates, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski philanthropists too.

Like the aforementioned, he aims to expand the US corporatist-globalist empire.
    yeah, Gates is for society, but a veracious capitalist...
    Gates is also a eugenicist who proposes using vaccines to sterilize the population of third-world countries, and he's a Bilderberger. So is his wife, Melinda Braun Gates.

don't really know that much about the other two beyond what I've read on alt-sites.
    Brzezinski was the guy who, under the Jimmy Carter administration, single-handedly orchestrated the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then organized the armed resistance (with the help from Osama Bin Laden), "so as to bring communism to its knees" — a war which killed over 1 million Afghanis alone and maimed/disabled over 4 million more . And he was mighty proud of that too. He was the archetype of the Machiavellian sociopath.

David Rockefeller was the founder of the Trilateral Commission and was — by his own admission, which he withdrew again later — one of the main architects of the so-called New World Order. Say no more.

I don't really think the 'globalist' term applies unless one is referring to global captialism...
    That's what I said: the corporatist-globalist empire.

One thing that Gates and Soros have in common is that they share...that's why they are considered liberal demon spawn...
    Do you think that sharing a few millions when one has gathered and is still gathering billions and billions on the blood and deaths of other human beings is suddenly going to redeem one's soul?

That reminds me of that Dutch song which I posted on another thread earlier, in which the singer addresses a prostitute whom he's in love with, and in which he also sings of the many married men who grab for the girl's boobs in the pubs at night, while on Sundays, they are sitting inside the church next to their wives, their guilty heads held down, and then they put a few coins in the donation scale in order to buy back their souls and their respectability.

Just to give you an example about Bill Gates specifically, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is an official charitable organization, and therefore also an official tax deduction post, but it is the only charitable organization in the world that makes a profit every year — with a 60% profit margin, no less — and it does that by investing in corporations that operate in countries where workers' rights are not respected, and where child labor is legal.

Here's a nice article about the hypocrisy of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. But what's not listed there yet — because this article dates from before the 2016 US presidential elections — is that the Foundation was Hillary Clinton's biggest campaign sponsor, with a donation of USD $100'000'000. This was brought to the public's attention by Abby Martin in her "Breaking The Set" show on RT.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (2nd January 2018), Wind (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing that info, Aragorn. I occasionally forget the specifics of why I dislike (not a strong enough word) Bill Gates and their foundation.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (2nd January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Bill is called "gates" for a reason...you tell them Aragorn!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), modwiz (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Hillary in orange would match her eyes.

Billy Bob Gates in Orange would be cool as well. He seriously needs to pay for the trashy computer operating systems he has foisted on us over the years.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Hillary in orange would match her eyes.

Billy Bob Gates in Orange would be cool as well. He seriously needs to pay for the trashy computer operating systems he has foisted on us over the years.
    A computer without Microsoft Windows is like chocolate cake without the mustard.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    That's really funny. Maybe a pregnant woman might like it?

My friends still make excuses for Microsoft, how can you admit you were wrong after so long? Ego makes it real hard.

We'll have the same problem with Trump. People will still fuel their fires with Hillary while they let Trump loot us. It's why he keeps bringing her up. He just tweeted about Huma. Sometimes he acts like he forgot he won and thinks he's the oppo force.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Brzezinski was the guy who, under the Jimmy Carter administration, single-handedly orchestrated the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then organized the armed resistance (with the help from Osama Bin Laden), "so as to bring communism to its knees" — a war which killed over 1 million Afghanis alone and maimed/disabled over 4 million more.
    Gates is also a eugenicist who proposes using vaccines to sterilize the population of third-world countries, and he's a Bilderberger.
    David Rockefeller was the founder of the Trilateral Commission and was — by his own admission, which he withdrew again later — one of the main architects of the so-called New World Order.
    These three were never President, yet look at how much power and influence they yield/yielded. Very good examples. Presidents come and Presidents go, but the ones directing things backstage, in the name of holy of all holies "American Interests", are there for life. They don't give a rat's ass whether the Pres is black/white - Left/Right - Male/Female - or Gay/Straight. All they care about, is for the current sitting figurehead to stick with the overall agenda.

And what's atop that agenda? Maintaining "The Order", with the United States serving as it's private police force. The Order has always been here, and always will be, the only thing "New" about it is the way of conducting business as usual at the dawn of a new era.

Presidents of all stripes can monkey around all they please with the bright shiny objects the general public is ever so enamored with, for or against, wanting or detesting, whatever, just keep your damn hands off the big steering wheel.

Ultra Conservative Henry Kissinger didn't care that a very Liberal Barack Obama had just been elected, and he didn't care about the crashed economy either, all he cared about was the opportunity the economic crisis afforded the Young Pres to create that New World Order.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), Wind (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Here's what Dolan had to say about the Presidents:

He thinks Trump, at this point, has been "completely taken in by the whole national security neoconservative crowd"

(imo, we would do well to remember that Bill Clinton wasn't really a liberal (my Dad first told me that) and so much of what is attributed to liberals is really the neocons. Ain't nothin progressive about that stuff)

"Gerald Ford was a six time attendee of the Bilderburg meetings back in the 1960s. Gerald Ford was a member of the Warren Commission that lied about the Kennedy assassination. That guy was a player all along."

"Jimmy Carter...was lifted, almost literally, by David Rockefeller and...Brezinski, into the White House."

"And Reagan completely caved to that same crowd, as if he was going to be any different."

"And George Bush Senior was in the club all along. Bill Clinton, close friend of Bush Senior all along, ran against each other in '92, didn't mean a thing. They're like father and son, those two."

"Obama...just a better brand"

Fred, that seems like a big scale version of letting people suffer and lose their homes after a disaster and then moving in, buying it up, and renting it back/gentrifying/whatever.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Fred Steeves (2nd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), Wind (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Fred, that seems like a big scale version of letting people suffer and lose their homes after a disaster and then moving in, buying it up, and renting it back/gentrifying/whatever.
    I had to look up gentrifying, never heard it before so thanks for the new word. Anyway, are you saying business as usual?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    There goes Dreamy, transmogrifying the forum with her fifty cent words....

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Gates is also a eugenicist who proposes using vaccines to sterilize the population of third-world countries, and he's a Bilderberger. So is his wife, Melinda Braun Gates.

God, no, that is the biggest myth of them all...It's just not true...

Brzezinski was the guy who, under the Jimmy Carter administration, single-handedly orchestrated the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then organized the armed resistance (with the help from Osama Bin Laden), "so as to bring communism to its knees" — a war which killed over 1 million Afghanis alone and maimed/disabled over 4 million more . And he was mighty proud of that too. He was the archetype of the Machiavellian sociopath.

David Rockefeller was the founder of the Trilateral Commission and was — by his own admission, which he withdrew again later — one of the main architects of the so-called New World Order. Say no more.

Do you think that sharing a few millions when one has gathered and is still gathering billions and billions on the blood and deaths of other human beings is suddenly going to redeem one's soul?

That reminds me of that Dutch song which I posted on another thread earlier, in which the singer addresses a prostitute whom he's in love with, and in which he also sings of the many married men who grab for the girl's boobs in the pubs at night, while on Sundays, they are sitting inside the church next to their wives, their guilty heads held down, and then they put a few coins in the donation scale in order to buy back their souls and their respectability.

Just to give you an example about Bill Gates specifically, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is an official charitable organization, and therefore also an official tax deduction post, but it is the only charitable organization in the world that makes a profit every year — with a 60% profit margin, no less — and it does that by investing in corporations that operate in countries where workers' rights are not respected, and where child labor is legal.

Here's a nice article about the hypocrisy of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. But what's not listed there yet — because this article dates from before the 2016 US presidential elections — is that the Foundation was Hillary Clinton's biggest campaign sponsor, with a donation of USD $100'000'000. This was brought to the public's attention by Abby Martin in her "Breaking The Set" show on RT.
    yeah, I think that will do it...it's never to late... As I have always teased my daughter... for McDonald's.

RT - Way wrong source Aragorn...I may spend some time debunking the myths...if I start feeling energized...

I hit that link and got a beautiful ad on it of a Russian girl looking for a husband in the U.S. not kidding Aragorn
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018)