Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks bsbray. I won't take anything you or others say for granted. But I know you're a historian and have read a lot and don't make willy-nilly observations. As always, I think for myself. But I can take these things into account when I decide how much time to spend considering what you say and looking into it.

The consistent trait I've observed with Trump is that the thing he cares most about is himself. That's maybe not exactly what we need...

I'd like to live in the world you describe, Aianawa. My son and his girlfriend would fit in well. The six nations, Iroquois confederation, had at least a millennium of peace. They lived in harmony (or at least alliance) with all nations bordering their territory.

What ended it for them was the arrival of the Europeans.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th March 2016), Aragorn (3rd March 2016), bsbray (3rd March 2016), Divine Feminine (3rd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), sandy (17th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:34.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Here's a couple of examples as to why I'm on the fence...As you're aware Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey just endorsed Trump. If you've been following anything about Christie over the past several years, he's not exactly the 'conservative' he likes to portray himself to be. A known Neocon, he has openly endorsed expansive NSA survelliance, and who could forget The Bridge Incident? So I'm not feeling the integrity here, and what does it say when a person of his character aligns with Trump? Then you have Rupert Murdoch enter into the equation....Another well known globalist, Council on Foreign Relations member and former FoxNews CEO, who suddenly does a 180 in support of Trump. So what's going here? It's confusing to those of us who have some insight into these character's background because you're trying to understand such a flip in support and where this is really going. Is this being 'staged' to head in the right direction which is why it appears these guys are now in support of Trump? Or is it politics as usual and we're going to be told everything we want to hear only to later recant after elections and continue forward the Agenda 21 globalist created takeover? I'd like to believe we're headed on the correct path, but how do I not stop thinking...the 'but' word as history is not on our side.

To understand my perspective take a look at these two articles and maybe do some investigating on your own:
    http://conservativetribune.com/trump-fox-news-caught/

BREAKING: Trump Was RIGHT… Fox News Caught Supporting Terrifying Organization Jan. 27, 2016
    "Trump spoke at a news conference about the what he called the unfair treatment he has received from Fox and proceeded to ask rhetorically about what kind of “games” the network was playing with him, saying, “What’s wrong over there? Something’s wrong.”
    According to Breitbart, Trump’s campaign maintained that one of the major problems between Trump and Fox News was their apparent disagreement over the topic of immigration and border control.

As is widely known, Trump has taken a strong stance on immigration and securing the border if he is elected president.
    What is less well known is the fact that Rupert Murdoch, founder and CEO of News Corp., the parent company to Fox News Channel, has supported open borders and increased immigration.
    Murdoch sits on the board of a powerful lobbying group called Partnership for a New American Economy, which threw its support behind the failed 2013 Gang of Eight immigration bill."

"....Though Murdoch’s views stand in stark contrast to those held by a majority of Fox News viewers, and it is unknown how many of the media network’s hosts feel about the issue, pro-immigration views have likely filtered down into the channel’s programming by way of which stories get coverage and which ones don’t.

Hopefully Fox News will embrace their “fair and balanced” slogan going forward regarding the debate over immigration reform, but with such a powerful figure as Murdoch at the head of the network, such hopes may be for naught."

http://www.theguardian.com/media/gre...toral-strategy
    News Corp chief’s tweets accept that Trump will be the Republican contender Jan 19, 2016

"Has Rupert Murdoch moved into Donald Trump’s camp? Two recent tweets by the media magnate suggest he is contemplating that Trump could win the Republican presidential candidacy.

He implies that Trump had adopted a shrewd electoral strategy and that senior Republicans are now viewing him as the likely winner."

"Sure, Murdoch likes to back winners. But he only does so when their political and economic views broadly match his own."

YIKES, exactly why I'm a little concerned because of the last statement, as some of us know and don't support those views!

Here's a funny article about Chris Christie:
    Chris Christie Calls Snowden Supporters “Civil Liberties Extremists” in His Latest Desperate Neocon Diatribe

http://www.infowars.com/chris-christ...ocon-diatribe/
    "Chris Christie is a uniquely American embarrassment. Only a person so completely consumed with his own bullsh!t and narcissism could miss the fact that he characterizes the word coward. He’s created a national presence for himself as a warrior against corruption, yet he only punches downward, and exclusively picks on the weak. While he rails against entitlements and takes particular pleasure in attacking teachers, he never dares go after the real entitlement criminals. Wall Street bailout babies, and the multi-national corporations constantly sucking on the taxpayer teat via corporate welfare are never the focus of his ire. That’s because he’s 100% completely full of sh!t with regard to pretty much every topic he addresses.

Chris Christie is the consummate authoritarian, and he worships at the altar of the rich and powerful. He loves war, the surveillance state and political control. He’s the type of person who would chop off the hand of a poor person caught stealing a cookie, while happily offering a deferred prosecution agreement to a financial oligarch stealing billions. The fact that anyone takes him seriously after all his scandals and previous examples of verbal diarrhea is a testament to how deranged and damaged our political system really is."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    So difficult to gauge indeed, maybe some of the big boys as such may/will flip, seeing the writing on the wall, better to be alive and on the right side doing detention ( later ) than a messy ending and also some of these big boys, even though hard to comprehend, hold their family dear or at least as an extension of themselves imo.

Thanks
    Not certain, there may be a link in the past with your tribe and Waitaha here in NZ, from memory one grandmother said most memory links ( songlines etc ) were with family/tribes on the coast, Akaida was one, again from memory lol, the Iroquois sound similar to Waitaha.

I'd like to live in the world you describe, Aianawa. My son and his girlfriend would fit in well. The six nations, Iroquois confederation, had at least a millennium of peace. They lived in harmony (or at least alliance) with all nations bordering their territory.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th March 2016), Elen (4th March 2016)

Thanks
    Chosen to get a wee bit more educated as such about USA polotics, this has been interesting to start with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Ii_qyNng

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Ii_qyNng

Abby Martin killing it as usual

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (4th March 2016)

Thanks
    I love synchronicity, this just out, from Kryons latest work >http://jandeane81.com/threads/8865-Q...tterning-kryon < imo this actually may be what is happening within the USA elections to a higher or lesser degree.

The Patterns - LOW

Now, these are predictions. But they are predictions because of the potentials that are coming. It's a potential so strong that it's a certainty. There will come a day when these patterns are able to be seen. When they are Human consciousness patterns, you're going to see something very interesting. The patterns I am going to give you right now will be validated when it occurs. This channelling will be heard by thousands, so it will be easy to find for reference.

First, let's talk about that which is the lowest consciousness, but very powerful. Understand that low consciousness carries incredible power and so does high consciousness. However, the low or the high is not a measure of its effective power, but rather it's only a measure of the vibration. Do not mix this up with frequency, for the technology of this is not that linear. What is seen in the patterning is the vibration of thought, and where it can go or where it can't go, or how restricted or expansive it is. Power, or force, is very profound. You already know that. The power of hate creates evil and fear and is very strong. The power of fear can enslave nations if they are not careful. You know of its power from the past. So let's talk about the specific pattern it will create on an instrument to come, measuring it with an individual who has that attribute.

Low consciousness will create extremely basic and simple patterns. These patterns create or emanate a strong circle - a confluence of energy that is going to come together to make a barrier to other higher vibrations. It's going to appear to be a circle around the individual or the energy of the consciousness the individual is creating. The circle is like a patterned prison, or a basic fractal that does not repeat. It holds itself within itself, and the pattern will not be aware of anything outside its own circle. The strength comes from the fact that it is so powerful that others may be influenced by it and easily join it for a stronger circle. The circle will then become wider and greater in its entrapment of consciousness around it, creating an even bigger circle, but only one circle.

Now, you think perhaps I'm talking in language you don't understand? Perhaps, but here's the point: It's simple. It's a container that is a circle and it cannot see out of itself. It only sees itself, and it only knows of its own evil. It makes judgments and decisions based only on what it knows within itself. It's low consciousness. Its agenda is itself, and it sees nothing else. The circle can enslave those who are thinking the same. It can become a larger circle but can never get out of itself. It cannot see beyond what it knows. There is no patterning outside of the circle that belongs to the circle. It's restrictive. It will be profoundly obvious: Simple, low vibratory, basic survival.

The Patterns - HIGH

Now let's talk about the other one. This is a higher consciousness of love, compassion, high-minded thinking, integrity and caring. What does it look like? Standby, because I cannot give it all to you. It creates multiple fractals. It creates a confluence of energy that then creates more of itself in the way of harmonics of itself [many more fractals of higher frequencies that are specific multiples of the original]. These fractal waves emanate outward, enhancing that which is around it in a never-ending cycle. It's expansive; it's catchy [additive]; it's structured in a complex fashion; and the harmonics create other fractals way beyond their own scope. It has an influence with other matter everywhere.

So, from the most simple to the most complex, what do you see is the real difference in the patterns? One is restrictive and powerful by its singularity. The other one is expansive and powerful within its multiple expansiveness. Up to this point, dear ones, on this planet Human consciousness has tended to circle itself in the lowest vibration possible. Hatred, war, argumentative attitudes, rudeness, unkindness - because it was all survival. Winning was the only thing in the circle. This is the way Humans survived! It then became group against group, country against country, circle against circle, and that's what you got from this pattern. It created mass death and incredible sorrow. Human to Human is also what you got, and the circle pattern was one that the consciousness could not expand from. So all it did was repeat itself, repeat itself, repeat itself. Welcome to the history of the planet.

There were no harmonics to send out, and there was no expansiveness. There was no growth and only stagnation, and it repeated itself. It had nowhere to go, since it could not "see" anything higher than itself.

Dear ones, the energy on this planet is going to change the old patterns. The patterns of consciousness lay in the attributes of the magnetic grid of the planet, as altered by the heliosphere of the sun. This grid, combined with the new place you are in space [where your solar system is headed], are going to modify the patterns of both of these consciousness examples and are going to make the one that is most complex with fractals far more powerful than the basic survival one. Did you get this? The new energy is changing how humanity reacts to the other Human fractals! It's time to grow up, and Human consciousness will evolve and no longer will there be a scale of light and dark like the scales of justice because the evil will then measure a far less powerful influence over compassionate and complex harmonic vibrations. Light will simply outweigh the simplistic patterns of the evil on the planet by a huge margin.

The Darkness Can't See Beyond Itself

I want to give you proof yet again of something unusual and very telling of the way low vibration works. Within the first channel of the year [2016], I spoke about the young North Korean leader. I'm going to do it again. I'm going to do it again as a profound example of how low consciousness cannot see above itself. That means that it can only work with what it sees and knows. As powerful, as smart, as intellectual as it thinks it is, it can't get out of its own circle.

The former leader of North Korea was a classic egotist. When he died, his son took over and could do anything he wanted. This boy had watched his father for decades and knew he would take over someday. Naturally, he inherited the attributes his father taught him of self-importance, and he also became egotistically driven to the max. When he took power, he had the choice to make changes that would allow him to be even greater than his father. He wanted something that would elevate his name and his position to the highest egotistic place imaginable. His father was the model, and now he could do anything he wanted to be even more famous. What happened is classic. He completely missed the greatest opportunity that any man has had to become the most famous and beloved person on the earth. The idea never occurred to him. Even though he had been educated in the western world, he missed it.

If he had considered the high road and included the earth instead of a restricted population of his own country, he could have been the most famous and beloved leader on Earth, all of his life. At the moment he took over, all he had to do was to think beyond his circle. He was in the unique position to be a "wild card" and do something amazing - unify North and South Korea, drop the zone of death that was between those countries, bring families together after generations, stop nuclear programs that he really never needed other than to look important and, thereby, give his people abundance, food for all and peace in his region. All of Korea would worship him and the earth would give a sigh of relief in thanks for his wisdom and courage.

He would have received standing ovations upon entering the United Nations great room and they would bow before him and give him the highest peace prizes. He would have his ego stroked and stroked and stroked and stroked and be far greater than his father had ever been. But it never occurred to him. Instead, he perpetuated the dark box he inherited, and now he presides over the lowest energy possible, representing the most dangerous renegade energy on the planet. At the expense of keeping his people poor and impoverished and creating instability in his region, he gets to be a powerful and famous person for a moment in time from a small population. He will not last long. He can't see that what he is doing has no support within the majority of the planet's population, and he will lose everything. Isn't it interesting how strong the circle is that keeps a low vibration low. All of this is beginning to change, dear ones. If you examine individual people and the way they act, you're going to see this coming. You're going to recognize it.

The Individuals

An individual comes to you and he is angry. He is rude and unkind. Everything out of his mouth is rude and hateful, and you walk away from that experience thinking, "What is wrong with that person?" I want to tell you this: Nothing is wrong with him. He is simply invested in survival. Unkindness and rudeness will get attention and will set the stage for being noticed. It carries an energy, although it's not one that you may like, that commands attention and perhaps even authority by fear. Again, you may not like it, but this is what someone like this survives on, and many are this way. In an old energy, it works for them, and there is nothing they can see to take its place. For them, it means they will survive a world where everyone wants what they have. In fact, there are cultures today, even today, that are invested in rudeness because they say compassion and kindness is equated with weakness. They think, "You're not going to conquer anyone with compassion and kindness. It's for the weak people of the planet." From their perspective, they cannot see out of the survival circle, so to this day they come at you with low energy force, rudeness and unkindness. They have no idea there is something better.

When you see this today, it's starting to smack of that which you don't want. Most of the earth is tired of this approach and is looking for a much more elegant way of being. A compassionate person is not a weak person at all. The energy around a compassionate person invites you in. The energy around a rude person pushes you out. Do you see the differences that we're talking about? Which would you rather have?

I just gave you the patterns. Here's what I'm telling you: Human consciousness is starting to rise above what it was, because that which is the light and dark ratio of the planet has changed, and the light is starting to win. It means that compassion, integrity and kindness shine a light so bright that people will see that far faster and easier than unkindness and force. Rudeness and unkindness will eventually be seen as dysfunctional behavior and you'll walk away. It tells you a lot about a person's energy and where they are and what they think. It's old, it's survival for many, but the new survival will be light and high consciousness and many will start to see it.

Those with higher attributes are going to live longer. Eventually they're going to be your leaders, and that's what you want. Elections will change because of it, business will change because of it, and you're going to be seeing more light, more compassion and more real solutions because of the ripple effect, where the harmonics of the fractals go everywhere. When you're compassionate, everybody feels it. Did you know that a compassionate person is seen as safe? Safe! "Let's be with this person because she listens and because it's enjoyable to sit next to her. Did you feel the energy around her? Wasn't it great?"

These balanced individuals are safe to be around. They're not going to hurt you. They are not going to compete with you or say unkind or insensitive things to you. They're going to listen to you, and they're going to love you. You're going to want that in business, aren't you? Is this too strange for you? Is it too strange to think that in the future you will have this as a normality? You're going to be able to see it and measure it, and you'll even know why it works. It's going to change the planet.

This isn't all science, dear ones. Human consciousness is going to eventually move out of survival. It's going to come out of the darkness into a more elegant kind of survival - a system where the ones who survive are going to be able to put things together elegantly instead of conquering and

I love synchronicity, this just out, from Kryons latest work >http://jandeane81.com/threads/8865-Quantum-Patterning-kryon < imo this actually may be what is happening within the USA elections to a higher or lesser degree.

The Patterns - LOW

Now, these are predictions. But they are predictions because of the potentials that are coming. It's a potential so strong that it's a certainty. There will come a day when these patterns are able to be seen. When they are Human consciousness patterns, you're going to see something very interesting. The patterns I am going to give you right now will be validated when it occurs. This channelling will be heard by thousands, so it will be easy to find for reference.

First, let's talk about that which is the lowest consciousness, but very powerful. Understand that low consciousness carries incredible power and so does high consciousness. However, the low or the high is not a measure of its effective power, but rather it's only a measure of the vibration. Do not mix this up with frequency, for the technology of this is not that linear. What is seen in the patterning is the vibration of thought, and where it can go or where it can't go, or how restricted or expansive it is. Power, or force, is very profound. You already know that. The power of hate creates evil and fear and is very strong. The power of fear can enslave nations if they are not careful. You know of its power from the past. So let's talk about the specific pattern it will create on an instrument to come, measuring it with an individual who has that attribute.

Low consciousness will create extremely basic and simple patterns. These patterns create or emanate a strong circle - a confluence of energy that is going to come together to make a barrier to other higher vibrations. It's going to appear to be a circle around the individual or the energy of the consciousness the individual is creating. The circle is like a patterned prison, or a basic fractal that does not repeat. It holds itself within itself, and the pattern will not be aware of anything outside its own circle. The strength comes from the fact that it is so powerful that others may be influenced by it and easily join it for a stronger circle. The circle will then become wider and greater in its entrapment of consciousness around it, creating an even bigger circle, but only one circle.

Now, you think perhaps I'm talking in language you don't understand? Perhaps, but here's the point: It's simple. It's a container that is a circle and it cannot see out of itself. It only sees itself, and it only knows of its own evil. It makes judgments and decisions based only on what it knows within itself. It's low consciousness. Its agenda is itself, and it sees nothing else. The circle can enslave those who are thinking the same. It can become a larger circle but can never get out of itself. It cannot see beyond what it knows. There is no patterning outside of the circle that belongs to the circle. It's restrictive. It will be profoundly obvious: Simple, low vibratory, basic survival.

The Patterns - HIGH

Now let's talk about the other one. This is a higher consciousness of love, compassion, high-minded thinking, integrity and caring. What does it look like? Standby, because I cannot give it all to you. It creates multiple fractals. It creates a confluence of energy that then creates more of itself in the way of harmonics of itself [many more fractals of higher frequencies that are specific multiples of the original]. These fractal waves emanate outward, enhancing that which is around it in a never-ending cycle. It's expansive; it's catchy [additive]; it's structured in a complex fashion; and the harmonics create other fractals way beyond their own scope. It has an influence with other matter everywhere.

So, from the most simple to the most complex, what do you see is the real difference in the patterns? One is restrictive and powerful by its singularity. The other one is expansive and powerful within its multiple expansiveness. Up to this point, dear ones, on this planet Human consciousness has tended to circle itself in the lowest vibration possible. Hatred, war, argumentative attitudes, rudeness, unkindness - because it was all survival. Winning was the only thing in the circle. This is the way Humans survived! It then became group against group, country against country, circle against circle, and that's what you got from this pattern. It created mass death and incredible sorrow. Human to Human is also what you got, and the circle pattern was one that the consciousness could not expand from. So all it did was repeat itself, repeat itself, repeat itself. Welcome to the history of the planet.

There were no harmonics to send out, and there was no expansiveness. There was no growth and only stagnation, and it repeated itself. It had nowhere to go, since it could not "see" anything higher than itself.

Dear ones, the energy on this planet is going to change the old patterns. The patterns of consciousness lay in the attributes of the magnetic grid of the planet, as altered by the heliosphere of the sun. This grid, combined with the new place you are in space [where your solar system is headed], are going to modify the patterns of both of these consciousness examples and are going to make the one that is most complex with fractals far more powerful than the basic survival one. Did you get this? The new energy is changing how humanity reacts to the other Human fractals! It's time to grow up, and Human consciousness will evolve and no longer will there be a scale of light and dark like the scales of justice because the evil will then measure a far less powerful influence over compassionate and complex harmonic vibrations. Light will simply outweigh the simplistic patterns of the evil on the planet by a huge margin.

The Darkness Can't See Beyond Itself

I want to give you proof yet again of something unusual and very telling of the way low vibration works. Within the first channel of the year [2016], I spoke about the young North Korean leader. I'm going to do it again. I'm going to do it again as a profound example of how low consciousness cannot see above itself. That means that it can only work with what it sees and knows. As powerful, as smart, as intellectual as it thinks it is, it can't get out of its own circle.

The former leader of North Korea was a classic egotist. When he died, his son took over and could do anything he wanted. This boy had watched his father for decades and knew he would take over someday. Naturally, he inherited the attributes his father taught him of self-importance, and he also became egotistically driven to the max. When he took power, he had the choice to make changes that would allow him to be even greater than his father. He wanted something that would elevate his name and his position to the highest egotistic place imaginable. His father was the model, and now he could do anything he wanted to be even more famous. What happened is classic. He completely missed the greatest opportunity that any man has had to become the most famous and beloved person on the earth. The idea never occurred to him. Even though he had been educated in the western world, he missed it.

If he had considered the high road and included the earth instead of a restricted population of his own country, he could have been the most famous and beloved leader on Earth, all of his life. At the moment he took over, all he had to do was to think beyond his circle. He was in the unique position to be a "wild card" and do something amazing - unify North and South Korea, drop the zone of death that was between those countries, bring families together after generations, stop nuclear programs that he really never needed other than to look important and, thereby, give his people abundance, food for all and peace in his region. All of Korea would worship him and the earth would give a sigh of relief in thanks for his wisdom and courage.

He would have received standing ovations upon entering the United Nations great room and they would bow before him and give him the highest peace prizes. He would have his ego stroked and stroked and stroked and stroked and be far greater than his father had ever been. But it never occurred to him. Instead, he perpetuated the dark box he inherited, and now he presides over the lowest energy possible, representing the most dangerous renegade energy on the planet. At the expense of keeping his people poor and impoverished and creating instability in his region, he gets to be a powerful and famous person for a moment in time from a small population. He will not last long. He can't see that what he is doing has no support within the majority of the planet's population, and he will lose everything. Isn't it interesting how strong the circle is that keeps a low vibration low. All of this is beginning to change, dear ones. If you examine individual people and the way they act, you're going to see this coming. You're going to recognize it.

The Individuals

An individual comes to you and he is angry. He is rude and unkind. Everything out of his mouth is rude and hateful, and you walk away from that experience thinking, "What is wrong with that person?" I want to tell you this: Nothing is wrong with him. He is simply invested in survival. Unkindness and rudeness will get attention and will set the stage for being noticed. It carries an energy, although it's not one that you may like, that commands attention and perhaps even authority by fear. Again, you may not like it, but this is what someone like this survives on, and many are this way. In an old energy, it works for them, and there is nothing they can see to take its place. For them, it means they will survive a world where everyone wants what they have. In fact, there are cultures today, even today, that are invested in rudeness because they say compassion and kindness is equated with weakness. They think, "You're not going to conquer anyone with compassion and kindness. It's for the weak people of the planet." From their perspective, they cannot see out of the survival circle, so to this day they come at you with low energy force, rudeness and unkindness. They have no idea there is something better.

When you see this today, it's starting to smack of that which you don't want. Most of the earth is tired of this approach and is looking for a much more elegant way of being. A compassionate person is not a weak person at all. The energy around a compassionate person invites you in. The energy around a rude person pushes you out. Do you see the differences that we're talking about? Which would you rather have?

I just gave you the patterns. Here's what I'm telling you: Human consciousness is starting to rise above what it was, because that which is the light and dark ratio of the planet has changed, and the light is starting to win. It means that compassion, integrity and kindness shine a light so bright that people will see that far faster and easier than unkindness and force. Rudeness and unkindness will eventually be seen as dysfunctional behavior and you'll walk away. It tells you a lot about a person's energy and where they are and what they think. It's old, it's survival for many, but the new survival will be light and high consciousness and many will start to see it.

Those with higher attributes are going to live longer. Eventually they're going to be your leaders, and that's what you want. Elections will change because of it, business will change because of it, and you're going to be seeing more light, more compassion and more real solutions because of the ripple effect, where the harmonics of the fractals go everywhere. When you're compassionate, everybody feels it. Did you know that a compassionate person is seen as safe? Safe! "Let's be with this person because she listens and because it's enjoyable to sit next to her. Did you feel the energy around her? Wasn't it great?"

These balanced individuals are safe to be around. They're not going to hurt you. They are not going to compete with you or say unkind or insensitive things to you. They're going to listen to you, and they're going to love you. You're going to want that in business, aren't you? Is this too strange for you? Is it too strange to think that in the future you will have this as a normality? You're going to be able to see it and measure it, and you'll even know why it works. It's going to change the planet.

This isn't all science, dear ones. Human consciousness is going to eventually move out of survival. It's going to come out of the darkness into a more elegant kind of survival - a system where the ones who survive are going to be able to put things together elegantly instead of conquering and

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th March 2016), Elen (5th March 2016), lift the veil (17th March 2016), Myst (4th March 2016), sandy (17th March 2016)

Thanks
    Could it be true, this was imo incredible to see and hear > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8&app=desktop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th March 2016), Elen (16th March 2016)

Thanks
    That's gotta be one of my favorite Gingrich quotes recently. Going on Fox and saying it that way...amazing.

"He's uncontrollable." That's the kicker right there. Trump is uncontrollable. I think that bit there speaks volumes.

Thanks for sharing, Aianawa.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2016), bsbray (5th March 2016), Elen (16th March 2016)

Thanks
    As things flow along, Still feel Trump was compromised some time ago and Bernie looks more not compromised BUT tptW are skillful and future organised, so what's others feel ATM ?.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th March 2016), Elen (16th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Trump has been and remains his own man.
    No one is playing him.
    That's why his own party is flipping out.
    They can not control him.
    If Trump wins it all, the power elite will be summonsed with hat in hand.
    This is quite a show happening. Quite historic.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th March 2016 at 19:47. Reason: You double-posted in a single post. You double-posted in a single post. You double-posted... :p

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th March 2016), Dreamtimer (17th March 2016), Elen (16th March 2016), ERK (16th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    And as my Scottish friend Helen said: "He's got a Scottish mother...he must be good for something!"

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I don't think the traditional cabal is backing Trump by any means, but someone is, otherwise he wouldn't have made it this far already, and might have even been shot. He's been talking and consulting with some very smart people and plays the media like a musical instrument. I still think he's getting backing and advice from somewhere in the Pentagon.

I already knew that Sanders is Jewish, and would be the first Jewish American president. I didn't think it was a big deal and didn't think too much about it. But I should have done the obvious and check to see if he is a Zionist supporter of the Naziyahoo regime in Israel, because the other day I saw some articles about how he has supported the Israeli bombardments of Palestinian civilians that much of the rest of the world condemned and boycotted Israel for. He says that he supports the two-state solution and wants to see the Palestinians have their own country, but then again, a lot of people on the political left would be upset to hear him say otherwise, and he is trying to win an election.

Fast forward to August 2014 and the Vermont senator struck a very different tone, angrily shouting at his constituents as they challenged his defense of Israel’s killing rampage in the Gaza Strip that summer.

“You have a situation where Hamas is sending missiles into Israel … from populated areas,” Sanders said, deploying standard Israeli government talking points.

When a member of the audience called out a question on whether Palestinians “have a right to resist,” Sanders shouted back, “Shut up! You don’t have the microphone!” and threatened to call in the police.

“Are you going to arrest people?” the constituent shouted back.

Sanders quickly diverted the conversation to the brutality of ISIS or Islamic State.
    https://electronicintifada.net/conte...alestine/15581

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), ERK (16th September 2016), Myst (16th March 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting Bsbray, tell a Bernie supporter that and see the response lol, on Trump, he was in huge money trouble not too long ago and all of a sudden, all's well, that is when I feel he may have been compromised. Feel that we are being played, played big, and we will start seeing this soon.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2016)

Thanks
    Methinks we've been played for some time now. Certainly these are interesting days. I really wish I could pinpoint some Trump dreams but there are none that I recall. Perhaps I dreamt about Drumph...