Page 29 of 200 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I try to avoid topics of politics and religion. Most always with either as soon as you say anything half the audience agrees and half disagree so it sets you up from the get go to be in confrontations, at least in my mind. Generally speaking I hate keyboard commando confrontations and in the past politics has always been where that occurred most so generally speaking you won't hear much from me on it.

With that said I have read a lot here and elsewhere and do have my own thoughts. I had thought to just keep reading but it then occurred to me that perhaps my perspective could be interesting to some. Forgive me if not.

Donald says all the right things that the American people as a whole have prayed for someone to say to them. So far it is almost a twister taking place in the WH since his arrival to listen to some that work there.

What I see is a billionaire that has a lot of billionaire and multi-millionaire friends that are serious players with their affairs in very good order. As a billionaire type or multi-mil type they see opportunity where others see stress and worry, while feeling burdensome responsibility and a weight on their shoulders. Being that Trump is a cleaner, that is to say a corporate raider it scares me. I believed he was as he said at first but I think the billionaire boys club of America may have gotten together and pulled a fast one for a plan to take advantage of all the great deals coming up. I believe being the types they are that they see the opportunity around the corner.

What I see around the corner is not pretty. The billion dollars plus that rolls through American banks every month from the cartel drug trade is what keeps this country afloat! Without it they can't even pay their own military! Everyone knows this because they stopped giving the cartel guns and ammo in 08 when Fast and Furious was discovered and in retaliation for that cut off of weapons, which were used around the world by the way, the cartel cut off that money into US banks to launder it for them and caused the crash of 08!

For this reason the three judges have stayed Trump's order because Trump desperately wants to close the border but not for the reasons stated! Trump is a cleaner! Get that? A corporate raider and that is all he ever was! Trump is supposed to close the border and cause the crash again only worse and for the billionaire boys club ready to buy up real wealth for pennies on the dollar all the while keeping the out of town billionaires blocked from getting into the country to take advantage of the great deals!!!

Problem is the cartel cleared it's throat and Bush Sr, Poppy made a call and the executive order was stayed!

Its not just the drugs that stop when the border is closed. It changes the sex trade, the underground prescription drug market, and stops cash by the duffel bags full coming into the USA from the off shore oil platforms owned by the cartel. So, the mules can't run if the border is locked down and as we all know, the mules are a big part of the trade! If each person has to undergo great scrutiny before being allowed entry in the USA it causes problems for the cartel.

And believe me each time and every time all those judges and politicians that are hooked into the cartel due to blackmail or other means are going to say it is unconstitutional and they will say over and over and over using their mass media which they control to say Trump broke the law and then they will say due to the fact that their ruling prevailed and Trump's didn't that it means they are correct. Then they will attempt to use that logic to impeach him.
    All because the mules and running the drugs and money laundering and sex slave trade are all more important than rule of law or the people, or the people's children by those beholden to the cartel. The kids, which are sacrificed by the cartel in trades left and right are the main reason we really need to be awake here and many know it and turn a blind eye to it in government. This all due to being afraid of tackling the Bush/Clinton cartel machine of course because you end up dead a large percentage of the time when doing so.

However, Trump won, for whatever reasons, and it appears Trump is in one gang and the Clinton/Bush gang is opposing him. If this is true it makes the invite to the Super Bowl by George Poppy Bush to Trump to come sit with them in the box a very ominous threat IMO! Could they be that desperate? Yes I believe they are and it changes their power structure and their plans to have Trump in office. Thank God his advisers kept him in his bunker safe and sent Pence instead! They will likely use this unlawful border thing to try to impeach him.

The opposition forces are also very sloppy and have revealed far too many of the evil deviant workings going on behind the scenes of the DNC and the Clinton Foundation which is about to go down with a big crash though so hopefully people will be awake to the fact that much more is going on here than meets the eye! If the billionaire boys club is just waiting in the wings to take advantage of getting their hands on real wealth for pennies on the dollar in the form of deeds to strip malls, lands, homes, time shares and everything else in the way of true wealth it makes this look as if Trump's entire plan was to set up himself and his rich friends to own most of the true wealth in the USA when its over.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2017), donk (9th February 2017), Dreamtimer (9th February 2017), Elen (10th February 2017), Myst (10th February 2017), sandy (9th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Amazing, I think ? >

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2017), Elen (12th February 2017), Greenbarry (11th February 2017), modwiz (11th February 2017), RealityCreation (11th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Amazing, I think ? >
    A crash or another rabbit pulled out of the hat...which would be amazing in this game of continuously kicking the proverbial can. I am just waiting for the cashless biometric economy to come to fruition however that will happen (which will be an even level currency). Then we will be screwed! I don't think Agenda 21 (or 30?) will ever be scrapped. It's a plan!
    Last edited by Anastasia, 11th February 2017 at 19:45.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2017), Dreamtimer (11th February 2017), Elen (12th February 2017), modwiz (11th February 2017), sandy (12th February 2017)

Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017), modwiz (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The demons are shrieking.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017), JRS (21st February 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    The BBC is really upset with him too!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), JRS (21st February 2017), modwiz (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    One would never believe this a possibility to happen a couple of moons ago, bad Trumpy abusing msm, s hit he may go to heaven for that alone, may atone all the missdeeds in this lifetime lol

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017), JRS (21st February 2017), modwiz (20th February 2017), Myst (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So, what happens to our fourth estate? If we bring down the mainstream media, what will move into it's place?

How about full blown propaganda? The shackles are off, now.

Does the alternative community believe that it will just move in to replace the mainstream?

I don't know what will happen but a nation of people already primed being riled up by propaganda is a perfect formula for Marshall Law and more.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017), Fred Steeves (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So, what happens to our fourth estate? If we bring down the mainstream media, what will move into it's place?

Does the alternative community believe that it will just move in to replace the mainstream?
    Not to mention the astroturfing. There's already plenty of that going round even now as it is.

[...] Marshall Law [...]
    Yeah, strange fellow, that one. I remember seeing him around back when he was still a common deputy. He used to hang out with General Failure all the time.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017), Myst (20th February 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Here's the news uncut...and unadulterated.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Maggie (21st February 2017)

Thanks
    Elen, after only six seconds...Starting the piece with the empty chair is perfect.

General Failure.

Now we have a General who sells us car insurance and he doesn't even have a name.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Elen, after only six seconds...Starting the piece with the empty chair is perfect.

General Failure.

Now we have a General who sells us car insurance and he doesn't even have a name.
    Yeah, I personally loved the ending at 11:48. That's the way to do it when the dialogue doesn't work anymore.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    I like the spider at 1:47. That's really funny.

And the guy who jumps into the mud and is truly stuck...

I missed out on the origin of the foul phrase that men keep jumping in to shout, but at least they want to go in the front door...

Epic fumble at 6:58...

When it rains it pours.

The ending calls to mind McCarthy on Saturday Night Live as Spicer using the podium as a weapon of 'Press Destruction'

Wow. Alrighty then...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 20th February 2017 at 14:12.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yeah, strange fellow, that one. I remember seeing him around back when he was still a common deputy. He used to hang out with General Failure all the time.
    General Failure.

Oh, you mean General Protection Fault?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Dreamtimer (20th February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts

Well according to one of the Alternative Media's much lauded insiders/experts/strategists making the usual rounds out there, the answer is quite simple:

Create the non-profit educational Trump Channel backed up by an Open Source Agency. Clear the existing press area in the White House, turn that into Trump Studios, and offer a daily fireside chat as well as short daily briefs by your principals in turn on each threat, each policy, each budget – bypass the fake news media, educate the public...
    http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...a-great-again/

Damn, where's that needle scratching across the record sound effect when you need it? Like um, excuse me???

The red flags, they be a flyin...

Or should I say trial balloons?

Last edited by Fred Steeves, 20th February 2017 at 15:30.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), Elen (20th February 2017)