Page 19 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hmmm..don't know who Bill Deagle is. But perhaps I don't need to.
    Bill Deagle is a purported whistleblower from the black ops. His claim is that he is a medical doctor who was responsible for treating many people in the different compartments of the secret government, and that as such, he gained access to the bigger picture behind all of these operations.

He was interviewed — and launched as an alt media celebrity — by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy back when they were still working together. He has his own website now, deagle.com. Among his claims are that he has divine healing powers, that he is clairvoyant, and that he was chosen as a new Messiah because he has reached enlightenment. I even seem to remember that he claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus — which is also what Billy Meier claims of himself, and what Chris Thomas claims of Yasser Arafat. Anyway, it gets pretty grotesque.

Another one of Project Camelot's Very Reliable Witnesses™.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I recall an interview I heard a while ago with Mr. Duff who was saying no one in America believes in God and no one goes to church. I thought, Huh?

And there are the weird disclaimers about how this is written for the intelligence community so if you're not part of it you won't really get it.
    The cynic in me now feels prompted to suggest that perhaps the reason why Mr. Duff is "100% disabled" would be "mental instability". But no, I'm not going to go there.

I believe it's much more likely that Mr. Duff would be on somebody's payroll as an asset in helping the alternative community chase its own tail.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2016), bsbray (12th August 2016), Cearna (12th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), Elen (12th August 2016), modwiz (12th August 2016), Rebel&Rocket (12th August 2016), The One (12th August 2016), Wind (13th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The cynic in me now feels prompted to suggest that perhaps the reason why Mr. Duff is "100% disabled" would be "mental instability". But no, I'm not going to go there.
    I'm so with you. I can't even read that site at all anymore because I find just about everything I read there either making me laugh, angry or turning my stomach (which is probably due to angry laughing). When I did read it, I was constantly picturing Randy Quaid's character from Independence Day sitting behind a computer writing.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2016), Aragorn (13th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), Elen (12th August 2016), modwiz (21st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    See Jill ( greens ) is calling for Hillery to be charged, now, circus is flowing well, clowns causing chaos, ring leader s propping tent up at all costs.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), Elen (17th August 2016), modwiz (21st August 2016)

Thanks

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Cearna (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (20th August 2016), modwiz (21st August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors - So much for self-funding his campaign!!!

Trump has now become a Bought and Paid for Political Whore, just like all the other political whores he so much maligned during the Republican primary.

The public transformation has now become complete.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds with this CON MAN, CHARLATAN, TWO-FACED LIAR. PAY FOR PLAY is alive in well in TRUMP ECONOMIC ADVISORY PANEL.

Donors include:

Stephen Feinberg, co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management - PRIVATE INVESTMENT FIRM

Interesting side note regarding the name Cerberus (In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often called the "hound of Hades", is a monstrous multi-headed dog, who guards the gates of the underworld, preventing the dead from leaving.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

John Paulson, president and CEO of Paulson & Co - HEDGE FUND

These guys MADE MONEY OFF OF THE recent recession (which was orchestrated IMHO).

FUC*ING PARASITES

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...-donors-226758

Trump’s economic advisers are also his biggest donors

By SHANE GOLDMACHER 08/07/16 07:21 AM EDT

After spending months scolding his rivals for being beholden to their financial backers, Donald Trump unveiled an economic advisory council last week — and filled it with some of his biggest donors.

Of the 13 men — and they are all men — that Trump touted as economic advisers for their “unparalleled experience and success,” five are major donors whose families combined to give Trump’s campaign and his joint fundraising account with the Republican Party more than $2 million. Two more have been pursued for campaign contributions.
    Story Continued Below

Among those Trump tapped for his economic advisory council is Steven Mnuchin, who, as Trump’s national finance director, is the point man for soliciting campaign cash across the nation. Mnuchin gave Trump $425,000 at the end of June. Others big donors on Trump’s economic advisory team include:

Stephen Feinberg, co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management, who contributed $339,400 to Trump Victory, the Republican’s nominee joint fundraising account with the national and state Republican parties. Feinberg's wife gave another $339,400.

— Andy Beal, a billionaire investor and poker player who contributed $449,400, the largest legal sum that Trump Victory can receive from an individual. Beal also gave $100,000 last summer to a pro-Trump super PAC, the Make America Great Again PAC, which has since ceased its activities. Beal has also been publicly linked with another Trump super PAC, the Great America PAC, but federal records do not yet show that he has donated.

— Tom Barrack, a longtime Trump friend, who gave more than $399,000 to Trump Victory. Barrack, who spoke at the Republican National Convention last month, spent more than $15,000 on in-kind contributions when he hosted Trump’s first big fundraiser in Southern California — including $4,872 on beverages — in late May.

— Howard Lorber, president and CEO of Vector Group, who contributed $100,000 to Trump Victory in mid-June.

Trump praised his selections on Friday. “I am pleased that we have such a formidable group of experienced and talented individuals that will work with me to implement real solutions for the economic issues facing our country,” he said.

Others were less charitable, noting that Trump’s team lacks any women, for instance.

“He is following the path he has said was corrupt: raising large sums of money and then giving donors special access,” said Trevor Potter, president of the Campaign Legal Center and former chairman of the Federal Election Commission.

Steve Deace, an influential conservative activist in Iowa and anti-Trump radio host, said he was not surprised that Trump was granting his biggest donors titles and insider access. But he was still angry.

“It is complete and total hypocrisy,” Deace said.

“He got a lot of mileage out of taking advantage of a lot of low-information voters who are rightfully frustrated that government left them behind,” Deace said of Trump’s claims during the primary that he was a self-funding billionaire who could not be bought. “They were an easy mark for a P.T. Barnum con man.”

Trump’s campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

Two other new economic council members have not shown up as Trump donors yet in federal records but have been linked to Trump’s fundraising efforts:

John Paulson, president and CEO of Paulson & Co., was spotted in mid-June entering a Trump fundraising dinner in Manhattan at which seats cost $50,000 per person.

Harold Hamm, a billionaire energy magnate, has suggested he would write checks to the Republican National Committee in support of Trump, but he has also been wooed by the constellations of pro-Trump super PACs that can receive unlimited-sized donations. Hamm, who attended a super PAC event in Cleveland last month, has also been floated as a potential energy secretary in a Trump cabinet and is already an informal energy adviser.

Trump also named David Malpass, a former Reagan and Bush administration aide (who gave the legal maximum of $2,700 to Jeb Bush in the primaries); Peter Navarro, a professor of economics at the University of California at Irvine; Stephen Moore, founder of the Club for Growth and former Wall Street Journal editorial writer; Dan DiMicco, former CEO of steel manufacturer Nucor Corp; and Stephen M. Calk, chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank.

One last economic adviser is Steve Roth, founder of Vornado Realty, who has not been tied to financing Trump’s candidacy but has been a GOP financier in the past, bundling more than $230,000 in contributions for John McCain’s presidential campaign, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Trump named two staffers, Stephen Miller, the national director of policy for the campaign, and Dan Kowalski, the deputy director, to lead the council.

Trump’s new economic team leans heavily on Wall Street investors and hedge-fund managers, despite Trump's railing against them during the early parts of his presidential campaign.

“The hedge fund guys didn't build this country. These are guys that shift paper around. And they get lucky," Trump said last year on CBS’ "Face the Nation." "Look, they're energetic. They're very smart. But a lot of them, it's, like, they're paper pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous, OK?"

Paulson, a hedge fund manager, is famous for his 2007 bet against the mortgage market. Beal is an investor who bought distressed assets after the recent recession. Mnuchin runs a hedge fund.

Trump is scheduled to deliver a speech on his plans for the economy on Monday at the Detroit Economic Club.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 21st August 2016 at 16:24.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Trump has now become a Bought and Paid for Political Whore, just like all the other political whores he so much maligned during the Republican primary.
    Cat nip for the Right, just as Obama/Soetoro was cat nip for the Left in '08.

Kind of reminds me of this gentleman for instance, typical cat nip for the alternative community.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

Cat nip for every occasion out there. Remember how Lucy always pulled the football up, just before Charlie Brown could kick it?

Attachment 1572
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 22nd August 2016 at 01:52. Reason: Corrected slight faux pas in general courtesy.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (21st August 2016), blufire (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (21st August 2016), modwiz (22nd August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Cat nip for the Right, just as Obama/Soetoro was cat nip for the Left in '08.
    Yep, we're just stuck in the same right/left paradigm as always, aren't we? I see that there's absolutely nothing different about this race and that the world is as static and unchanging as it has always been. Glad to see you and LTV getting to the bottom of things, Fred.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (21st August 2016), modwiz (22nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my little ‘ole opinion the ante has been upped . . . . big time.

I have watched for the last three years as we have headed for our next president, the next leader of the ‘greatest free country in the world’ and it has been very disturbing, but not surprising.

I have watched as ‘we the American people’ have been directed in thought and belief from one dynamic area to the next. I’m surprised most don’t have whiplash. ‘They’ have released one test/meme after another to see just how ready and brainwashed the mass majority are and by observation it looks as if they have succeeded in total lobotomies.

Both our candidates are utterly absurd and outrageous but do we rise up and refuse to vote for either (not that voting is valid in the least little bit)? Nah! The American people are so thoroughly programmed that they will march to vote for one or the other (which are actually one in the same). Not understanding that it is actually a ‘vote to seal the deal’ of relenting to becoming a citizen of the next global government.

Chaos ensues and within that chaos is opportunity . . . . .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), modwiz (22nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FWIW, here is the latest from Matthew regarding the US presidential election.

http://www.matthewbooks.com/august-19-2016/

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. With nominees for United States president set in stone, or so it would seem, it is understandable that you are asking how it is possible for Bernie Sanders to become that country’s next president.

Our last message didn’t enumerate the scenarios that Earth’s monitors in Nirvana are keeping an eye on because we were waiting to tell you the only one with significance, the one that has gained unstoppable momentum. None has. Therefore, we shall tell you the various possibilities that affect Sanders and the two major parties’ nominees—energy around other contenders is too weak to materialize streamers with development potential.

The universe’s constant balancing act provides ways to resolve a blockage in an energy field, and that is what’s happening here. The preponderance of energy generated around Sanders is positive even though he is not a presidential nominee; the energy generated around Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who are nominees, is predominantly negative. The overall energy investment, which comprises the thoughts and feelings of the populace, produced countless streamers and they are darting about in the collective consciousness. To bring order out of that chaos, the energy coalesced into various scenarios that represent the total investment and each has the potential to unblock the field and enable the energy around Sanders to flow in the direction it was given, toward the presidency.

Now, the scenarios. Clinton’s private dealings with other nations while she was Secretary of State or her complicity in irregularities in the Democratic party’s primaries could be disclosed. Some of her sworn statements under oath could be shown as the falsehoods they are. The sources and uses of Clinton Foundation funds or her long-time Illuminati affiliation could be revealed. Any one of those would officially disqualify her as a nominee, and her health issue could disqualify her physically. If any of those scenarios attains unbeatable dominance, Sanders will replace Clinton on the ballot and win the election. Or, she could remain in the race, citizens who are dissatisfied with her and Trump could join Sanders’ supporters in electing him via write-in votes. And, since this energetic situation still is unsettled, other possibilities could arise that will put him in the White House.

Any of those departures from the country’s traditional procedures at this stage of the process would be unusual, to be sure. However, few would call the 2016 political campaigns “business as usual,” so Sanders’ return to the presidential arena with the person he wants as vice president may not be all that surprising.

Eventually the populace will understand that this was simply the workings of energy—the vibrations supported Mr. Sanders personally and as the people’s choice. This will be understood as well in its much larger context: It is part and parcel of the ongoing momentous change as corruption and oppression give way to freedom and upliftment of the entire civilization.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (22nd August 2016), jcocks (24th August 2016), modwiz (22nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Yep, we're just stuck in the same right/left paradigm as always, aren't we? I see that there's absolutely nothing different about this race and that the world is as static and unchanging as it has always been. Glad to see you and LTV getting to the bottom of things, Fred.
    It be different this time, maybe because I am not American or on that side of world, our prime minister is still a puppet to the same puppet masters though, that I see the total corruption of msm BUT the young ones are/will change this, imo the universe is setting things up to be totally amazing this election, for me it already feels like watching a slow multi car smash in slow motion BUT the young ones will take over, will feel the power they did not know they had, no one dies in crash and many cars burn and a couple of trucks become axils plus road patroll get new maps.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (22nd August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    David Cay Johnston, author of, "The Making of Donald Trump," gives an interesting interview with Ed Opperman, of the Opperman Report.

Friends with drug dealers, Saudi arms dealers, mobsters, Russian oligarchs...Make America Great Again!

P.S. Mr. Johnston is on for the first hour, however I recommend you listen to the whole video as Mr. Opperman goes into detail about some more interesting information he has come across.

Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd August 2016 at 20:03.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2016), Aragorn (22nd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Trump's hypocrisy continues. As he rails against the Clinton Foundation, tax documents reveal he donated $100,000 to the foundation back in 2009. What other nuggets of revelation are hiding in his tax documents? No wonder he doesn't want to reveal them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...ndation-2016-8

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    More and more I'm seeing that old coin with two sides...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), lift the veil (25th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Very exciting and only August, the choices made by many elites as such who are ATM between a rock and a hard place and will continue to get squeeze d, may see some interesting chaos and harmony closer to election date.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (26th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Trump's hypocrisy continues. As he rails against the Clinton Foundation, tax documents reveal he donated $100,000 to the foundation back in 2009. What other nuggets of revelation are hiding in his tax documents? No wonder he doesn't want to reveal them.
    This is not a new revelation. Trump admitted as much himself and it was a discussion point during the Republican primaries, though I'm sure you didn't watch any of those.

He was questioned during the debates as to his contributions to the Clinton Foundation, and Trump was actually a registered Democrat in previous years (and before that a registered Republican). His response was that yes, he donated to the Clinton Foundation, because he was a businessman and that's what you do as a businessman to get favors. He was asked what kind of favors, and he didn't specify, just something generic like "whatever I need." Basically he was admitting that he has bribed Hillary Clinton to get political favors accomplished for him (probably getting building permits that he wouldn't otherwise have been able to obtain), but he says that everyone in business and politics do this and I don't doubt him for a second that this is true. So Trump is the only guy up on stage being honest about these kinds of practices.

He also used that as an opportunity to remind everyone that, unlike the other politicians running, he had up until that time mostly been self-funding his own campaign and wasn't interested in special interest money. He has also turned down money from the Koch Brothers and has been running grass-roots fundraisers to raise millions of dollars since the general election cycle began.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)