Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I just found this article with a juicy quote from Trump.

Statement Regarding British Referendum on E.U. Membership

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.
    The last part of the quote sounds so good, yes? He is speaking our language, eh? So did Obama when he was running. Trump may be telling the truth but, Obama sure made trust a lot harder. Must say that mention of a global elite is not business as usual from a presidential candidate. And we might need to remember that Trump is a business man and not a carrere politician. Judging him by the track records of professional liars, like politicians, may not be either fair or reasonable.

Sure ain't easy when crooks are in office instead of jail. Seeing anybody hold up a Hillary sign is enough to cause despair because anger cannot be properly expressed. Neither can reason.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...m-global-elite
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th July 2016 at 17:18.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2016), Aragorn (6th July 2016), bsbray (4th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016), lcam88 (4th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    A little bit of a contradiction then. An uninformed politician may be a good person but, not a good politician. In fact not being played and not knowing about the deep state makes them unqualified to tackle the real problems we face. Does TPTW mean the powers that were? David Wilcock may play his audience with that fantasy, they will be the powers that be until we become engaged enough to make a difference in our public/political lives. I my opinion, of course
    Words are spells as such, saying tptb imo is noospheric/collective mind reinforcement.

How about TWPTT, twptt = the wobbly powers that transmute ?.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Words are spells as such, saying tptb imo is noospheric/collective mind reinforcement.

How about TWPTT, twptt = the wobbly powers that transmute ?.
    Thank you for explaining. Words are spells and I see your logic. I think words and actions need to work together with one, the words, enhancing the other, the work. So, without the work being done in the field of action, like town halls pressing for responsible policy, "spells" can be a form of complacency and hide what is a fact/reality that needs addressing. In other words, hopium that obfuscates.

We have now both made our points and can move forward.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    Yes yes, agree, how many people basically live the or their spell ( this is the tptW crumbler ), answer = more n more.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I think we must make a stand for the good man who is a politician, as much as deny that we may not have a good politician. This comes from personal experience

My own cousin, the same age as myself has been out of politics now for jst a couple of years, after quite a long stint in our NSW Parliament. John went to England to further his career, during the time of Harold Wilson, and lived there for a couple of years. When he came back home to Newcastle he began to take an active part in the council of Newcastle itself as an Alderman. He then went on to the state field as a labor supporter, and was voted in the first time he stood for election.

Every so often, he would invite me to parliament house for a meal in their dining room, and I met a few of the politicians, and was often told he had the safest seat in NSW. He was definitely in a Labor support area. But he had a wonderful team of women in his office, therre to help the people who came to get help working around Govt beurocracy. He and his wife were fully active in every possible way in helping out the electorate and it's people He was always re-elected every election with a huge majority because he was a good man and worked for the people. He was a deputy Speaker of Parliament for many terms, where he had to be a neutral Politivian, and diid the job well, he was a family man so he didn't want to become a Minister of any Portfolio.

However, was he a good politician - I don't know that he would know much of what we look into, because I haven't seen him for some time since we moved away from Sdney, but he was a dammed good listener, and when either my sister or myself brought up educational issues to him, he would then follow up on them, but I very much doubt that he would have done what I have done in trying to seek out the kind of information, we look into here. What he did point out to me however, often, when he introduced me to some of the politicians from the more wealthy electorates, was taht they wouldn't know how to spend their time amongst the people of their electorate. John was from a working class electorate, not a blue collar, or professional area.

So what are we looking for exactly in a good politician?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2016), Aragorn (6th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    Mind known or on that journey or at least be surrounded by and assisted by aware ones.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2016), Cearna (8th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    http://usapoliticus.com/super-delega...g-for-victory/

Sanders still has till the 26 th.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2016), Cearna (8th July 2016), Dreamtimer (7th July 2016), Elen (7th July 2016), modwiz (7th July 2016)

Thanks
    Of late as we hear more about the Clintons, especially their foundation, I feel that they cannot have a Trump Clinton contest because it would just be too pathetic, too obvious, still seven days for Sanders I suppose.

PS and Jill of the greens seems to be getting attention.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), Elen (19th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I'm going to throw out here that the Farsight Institute did a session "in the blind" (no front-loading of information about it, all they knew was that there was an assigned target) using three of their remote viewers for an event that would happen this month, and I think they completed these sessions last month. They already released the data for it, and it looks like violence at the Trump convention. One of the viewers even specifically named the convention in Cleveland and Trump.

Anyway what they saw was rioting that resulted in the deaths of at least two people, apparently being trampled by riot police horses after police formations were broken up in some chaotic scene of violence. Also molotov cocktails or some other form of fire breaking out in the area.

So there's today and then two more days of the convention, and we'll see if any of that pans out. As far as I know this is the first time that the Farsight Institute has targeted a future event and then released the data in an unencrypted form before the event itself, though they did two other events a month in advance and released the data for those in encrypted zip files, and gave out the passwords after the events occurred. The reasoning for that was something to do with the fact that they have found that future events are not 100% set in stone and releasing this kind of info before the events might affect the outcome. So like I said, we'll see what happens.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2016), Aragorn (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016), Wind (21st July 2016)

Thanks
    Cheers, amazing for them to release the data, gee what does that imply, they wish to engage in changing timelines or have withheld data of a huge nature ?.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    I don't think their point is to try to change anything. They're trying to perfect a methodology for remote viewing future events and they've been playing with it for a while. Remote viewing present and past targets has been no problem for them so far, targeting known places and events with better than double-blind conditions as a control and getting good results.

Someone was funding a lot of nonsense during the primary season, so that Trump even had to climb over a barricade to get to one of his rallies in California, because the well-organized "protestors" had blocked off roads and the front of the venue.

(This was during the primaries, not recently, just as an example of the kind of opposition he's seen already.)

The organization and funding of these groups was blamed on Bernie Sanders at first, but by the time people started linking Clinton herself to organizing all of this, the nonsense died down.
    Last edited by bsbray, 19th July 2016 at 19:20.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Of late as we hear more about the Clintons, especially their foundation, I feel that they cannot have a Trump Clinton contest because it would just be too pathetic, too obvious, still seven days for Sanders I suppose.

PS and Jill of the greens seems to be getting attention.
    They would get a lot more attention of Bernie accepted her offer to take her slot. Even endorsing her would help. I guess we see what happens after their convention because it is said Bernie "has a plan". We will see.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2016), bsbray (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    bsbray, when did the Farsight Institute discover that the future is not 100% set in stone? (Yoda told us that long ago...) I've observed that myself. I guess they had to use their methodology to discover it.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2016), bsbray (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    bsbray, when did the Farsight Institute discover that the future is not 100% set in stone? (Yoda told us that long ago...) I've observed that myself. I guess they had to use their methodology to discover it.
    In 2010 they were already playing around with experiments trying to learn some things about how this works, that you can see about here: http://farsight.org/demo/Multiple_Un...xperiment.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoyu3K0wtY

More from the page:

The experimental design that consistently works well to predict the future involves having the target chosen in the future. That is, a remote viewer is told to conduct a remote-viewing session that describes a target. The target for that session has not yet been chosen. The session is conducted, stored, and made available for public download as an encrypted file. The person choosing the target is not given access to the remote-viewing session. Eventually, say, a week or more later, the person assigned to pick a target for the remote-viewing session (a "tasker" or "targeteer") does so. The target is revealed, and the session is taken from storage or decrypted, and the session data are compared with the actual target. In this type of situation in which the target is determined in the future, the remote-viewing session tends to correctly and consistently predict the chosen target. It is also possible to use a truly random process that occurs in the future to pick the target from a pool of targets. The key is that the target is determined after the remote-viewing session is completed. In the current experiment, we will be adding a new element to this design by placing the target event between the viewing and the tasking times, which is explained further below.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), modwiz (19th July 2016), Wind (21st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Melania claimed to Matt Lauer regarding her speech, “I read once over it and that’s all, because I wrote it, and with as little help as possible.” http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ed_speech.html

It seems to me as though they were set up. My question is, who set them up? This is a big giant "red flag" to the sheeple out there that all is not as it seems.

Last edited by lift the veil, 19th July 2016 at 22:09.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016)