Page 134 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2998

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So can we then now please drop the allegations of supposed censorship and "shadow banning", pretty please? You've posted the definitions, and by the letter of the word, they do not apply, no matter how many more times people are going to keep on repeating the false allegations.
    Aragorn, once again your great talent in this life is not in being able to read people. Literally... Where in the world did you ever get that I was talking about Vern or this forum concerning censorship?
    Fred, once again your great talent in this life is not in being able to read people. Literally... Where in the world did you ever get that I was referring to you?

For your information, Vern has been tooting that "censorship" horn for over a year already, and is still tooting it with almost every passing day. And now Sam Hunter Sammy Chester is joining him in that same senseless war cry.

And color me blind if you must, but you have certainly set an innuendo afloat that you support their claims of censorship and "shadow banning", because no one else here was talking about it until you brought it up. So if you do not support their claims, then perhaps clarity in communication isn't your own strongest point either, huh?

The same place you were so sure I was talking about Kerry Cassidy?
    I wasn't "so sure" you were talking about Kerry. I just assumed that you were, because the demonetizing of her videos was a recent point of discussion over at both Project Avalon and Project Camelot, and it even made it into the Project Avalon mod chat on Discord, because Tommy brought it up in there recently. I'm not sure whether Bill knew about the demonetizing at the time ─ to his credit, he himself does not monetize his own material ─ but as you may (or may not) know, Tommy is also Kerry's server administrator, and Bill recruited him as admin for Project Avalon as well after Paul Jackson stepped down.

So I wasn't "so sure" you were talking about Kerry. It was merely a natural and logical deduction.

Come on man, show us an example or please stand down from this latest line of accusation.
    Why don't you stand down from being the devil's advocate whenever I open my mouth on this forum, as if everything I say stems from ulterior motives, secretly dictatorial traits, prejudices and other dishonesty, when I've already proven for five fucking years that I don't have a shred of any of that within me?

And that is what irks me, Fred. Over at Project Avalon, Tommy is being praised into the heavens ─ and he does deserve praise ─ but here at The One Truth, everything I say or do is being picked apart, put under a microscope, analyzed, scrutinized and criticized ─ and dishonestly so too, by a couple of people. And it's not just me. The same goes for my other vocal colleagues as well, most notably Dreamtimer and Wind.

It's getting old, man. Don't you think that we might possibly, potentially, somewhere deep inside, ever so slightly be getting just a liiiiittle bit fed up with it by now? Ya think?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2020), Dreamtimer (1st June 2020), Elen (1st June 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    This is starting to border on the absurd. Really?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    What a beautifullll eggysample of our macro micro worlds here within illusions and mists, divide = start with yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    I just did a google search to see if any poll has ever asked "Is Trump an idiot?" Amazingly zero answers popped up...0. That is statistically a virtual impossibility.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (3rd June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Yet we all know the answer.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (3rd June 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2020)

Thanks
    actually that makes perfect sense...no need to ask...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (3rd June 2020), Wind (2nd June 2020)

Thanks
    Now Trump is building walls around the White House...to keep Americans out? Is that reminiscent of anything...anything?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (3rd June 2020), Elen (4th June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

James Mattis, the esteemed Marine general who resigned as secretary of defense in December 2018 to protest Donald Trump’s Syria policy, has, ever since, kept studiously silent about Trump’s performance as president. But he has now broken his silence, writing an extraordinary broadside in which he denounces the president for dividing the nation, and accuses him of ordering the U.S. military to violate the constitutional rights of American citizens.

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (4th June 2020), Chris (4th June 2020), Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    James Mattis is a traitor and he's gay, but is married and has a child with his wife whom actually was impregnated by his lover's spermatazoans when she had been rendered unconscious with the fentanyl he had procured from his friend Bill Cosby who is currently running an underground smuggling, trafficking, and drug distribution center from the concealed room underneath his prison cell.

And if you think that is bad, go to my paysite link here: http://www.whataloadofbs.russiaorchi...esupremacy.org and get the whole truth.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    This is from Houston, Harris County, Texas...I suppose this is why Chester is so proud of his state:

Note that Nielsen wants to continue to be part of the solution...

Meanwhile, the GOP chairman-elect in Harris County, Keith Nielsen, posted an image on Facebook earlier this week that showed a Martin Luther King Jr. quote — "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" — on a background with a banana. The juxtaposition of the quote and the banana can be read as an allusion to equating black people with monkeys, a well-worn racist trope. Nielsen appears to have deleted the post and apparently addressed it on his Facebook page Thursday evening.

"It is unfortunate that the sentiment of the quote and my admiration for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has been overshadowed by people's misinterpretation of an image," Nielsen wrote, calling for "racial reconciliation" in America. "My hope is I will continue to be part of the solution and never part of the problem."

The Texas Tribune became aware of Nielsen’s post after Abbott called for the resignation of the Bexar County and Nueces County chairs. Wittman could not immediately be reached for comment about the third post.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020), Aragorn (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    Conspiracy Time: For 3 days running I've seen the same set of buttocks on the news screen...Something is not right!?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    A pundit rates Texas in the next Presidential election:

Texas
    Resist!
    No. NO. Don’t do it, Democrats. Do not spend dozens (hundreds?) of millions of dollars going for this indulgence. Do not blow all your money advertising simultaneously in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston, and El Paso for your 400th electoral vote and the opportunity to neener-neener Republicans for losing the crown jewel of their Electoral College coalition a couple of cycles ahead of time. It is an illusion, from the devil. Texas will tempt you. It will serve you these DELICIOUS polls, like Quinnipiac showing Trump only leading Biden by one, and then take all your money, and then Trump will win. It’s how tricksy Texas operates. Republicans don’t even let Democrats vote in Texas if they sense there’s going to be a problem.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    Super exciting times continue.

Raising the dead is in full flow, which is likely why the early May template began of red pill only on request, the dead if one has not caught on or not interested but pondering, means unconnected while using anothers narrative, yes plenty here connected and using anothers narrative I here some say, yes correct, being alive is important to begin and enjoy life knowingly.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th June 2020)

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th June 2020)

Thanks

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2020)