Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I have always been suspecting foul play in elections, but after this EU referendum here in the UK, I must say that either things have changed or I have changed. It really felt real and organic in many ways, this time. Good luck with your election Colleen.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016), Wind (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I have always been suspecting foul play in elections, but after this EU referendum here in the UK, I must say that either things have changed or I have changed. It really felt real and organic in many ways, this time. Good luck with your election Colleen.
    Well you know, we can't go with the devil you know or the one we don't know, we know them both too well by now, both wear the red and black, maybe an Irish parliament would be an improvement, or one full of independents and small parties. Now we have a fishing party, it might do some good??????

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Well you know, we can't go with the devil you know or the one we don't know, we know them both too well by now, both wear the red and black, maybe an Irish parliament would be an improvement, or one full of independents and small parties. Now we have a fishing party, it might do some good??????
    Wow, Colleen. You are posting like I've never seen before. I know you are contributing to the effort and it is beautiful to witness. It really touches my heart.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I am curious about "Fishing party"... what is it?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Wow, Colleen. You are posting like I've never seen before. I know you are contributing to the effort and it is beautiful to witness. It really touches my heart.
    Well, you know, there was a time back earlier when you and I touched base a bit more than recently. back when I was doing some more straight out psychic work to get the part going. We had something that was very good here, I believe, true friendship, true camaraderie, people, were open, friendly and having fun together, a bit of backslapping maybe, but on the whole, we communicated. We wrote of our dreams, our problems and heartaches, and told of need for healings, told of our new awakenings to new abilities, IT WAS GOOD. Unfortunately, some wanted more, more autonomy, more adult need to be their own moderation, but we had a very disjointed gathering as well with some wanting to go outside the box of respect towards one another. Then suddenly the huge influx of eoro worship, just as we were going through growing pains. The love that had been created suddenly lost its balance and harmony and went crazy. Some had begun to want to be the big fish in the small pond, that broke the lovely little school of little fishes up into dissaray.

What we went into, is exactly what Aragorn had been trying to explain, disjointedness, from an array of many,varied interests, and to a large extent many who have a belief in their own background learnings, but not a communal aptitude, for the good of the whole. I believe strongly in this, as I know you do as well. The people of this planet need to see the overall , the planetary needs before all else, then WORK together, nothing is achieved from singularity. I am often set upon because I believe the basics need to bee seen and learnt and put into practice, before we begin to aspire to the idealism of what to me is somewhat unapproachable till you have a basic concept of the goals of the whole and the individual as an entirety, not only self. There is far more that has been lost than I see being gained from our detachment from the fact that this is a body/spirit/mind/ soul development we seek for all.

I have been here on TOT trying to foster all of this. The spirit of the Mountains of Molokaii, spoke to me in 1987, saying that Earth was going to go into a warming stage due to the huge number of metallic particles going into the atmosphere from industrialisation, then would go into a very cold period. The way out of it was the massive planting of trees, and the changing of lifestyle to a communal way of life. Well Tot is this, the communal way of life and there is no communal, just the few who are fostering this. We cannot change the political arena without the change of the whole consciousness of living together for the good of all.

(something went wrong here, I don't know if I fixed it or made it worse.
    Last edited by Cearna, 30th June 2016 at 08:06.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am curious about "Fishing party"... what is it?
    You know Oz a bit Elen, we have a Senate or Upper house, voted for same as the House of Representatives. But the Senate till now was open, more than anywhere else to all sorts af small parties, who have the right to put themselves up for election. So much so that in recent history we had a "hung" parliament, with the two main parties Labor and Liberal, having not enough numbers to gain control, and independents and small parties made up the numbers.

We have some wierd parties, you have no idea- as long as the could make up the money and cover the rules they could go for election, and the fishing party is made up of people who have some need to go fishing and do things fishing, but we also have parties like the seniors who want a voice for we oldies, especially since our numbers are now huge andd the baby booming faction has meant that it becomes difficult to now cater for the growing needs of the elderly, and the corporations have meant there are now less in the work force and more needing to be paid for from lesser number of people in the actual workforce, and we have one Senator for example who wanted to travel by helicopter, rather than the usual limousine. Not much help to you I'm afraid, goodness knows what the fishing party really stand for - I don't.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Not much help to you I'm afraid, goodness knows what the fishing party really stand for - I don't.
    Thanks Colleen, I think I get it: "They must be supplying BAIT for the others".

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    I thought maybe it had something to do with the smell of politicians.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Something like that

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well, you know, there was a time back earlier when you and I touched base a bit more than recently. back when I was doing some more straight out psychic work to get the part going. We had something that was very good here, I believe, true friendship, true camaraderie, people, were open, friendly and having fun together, a bit of backslapping maybe, but on the whole, we communicated. We wrote of our dreams, our problems and heartaches, and told of need for healings, told of our new awakenings to new abilities, IT WAS GOOD. Unfortunately, some wanted more, more autonomy, more adult need to be their own moderation, but we had a very disjointed gathering as well with some wanting to go outside the box of respect towards one another. Then suddenly the huge influx of eoro worship, just as we were going through growing pains. The love that had been created suddenly lost its balance and harmony and went crazy. Some had begun to want to be the big fish in the small pond, that broke the lovely little school of little fishes up into dissaray.

What we went into, is exactly what Aragorn had been trying to explain, disjointedness, from an array of many,varied interests, and to a large extent many who have a belief in their own background learnings, but not a communal aptitude, for the good of the whole. I believe strongly in this, as I know you do as well. The people of this planet need to see the overall , the planetary needs before all else, then WORK together, nothing is achieved from singularity. I am often set upon because I believe the basics need to bee seen and learnt and put into practice, before we begin to aspire to the idealism of what to me is somewhat unapproachable till you have a basic concept of the goals of the whole and the individual as an entirety, not only self. There is far more that has been lost than I see being gained from our detachment from the fact that this is a body/spirit/mind/ soul development we seek for all.

I have been here on TOT trying to foster all of this. The spirit of the Mountains of Molokaii, spoke to me in 1987, saying that Earth was going to go into a warming stage due to the huge number of metallic particles going into the atmosphere from industrialisation, then would go into a very cold period. The way out of it was the massive planting of trees, and the changing of lifestyle to a communal way of life. Well Tot is this, the communal way of life and there is no communal, just the few who are fostering this. We cannot change the political arena without the change of the whole consciousness of living together for the good of all.

(something went wrong here, I don't know if I fixed it or made it worse.
    Oh, you fixed it beautifully.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (1st July 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Let me leave some mist here.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Flounders through the Mist, arms flaying, OMG is that an illusion, Nope, Aussie-USA-New Zealand etc has much political fraud.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Flounders through the Mist, arms flaying, OMG is that an illusion, Nope, Aussie-USA-New Zealand etc has much political fraud.
    Q: What do you call a politician on the moon?
    A: A good start.

Q: What do you call all politicians on the moon?
    A: The solution to every problem.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Believe it or not, there are some good ones, just wish they knew more about tptW and not get played.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Believe it or not, there are some good ones, just wish they knew more about tptW and not get played.
    A little bit of a contradiction then. An uninformed politician may be a good person but, not a good politician. In fact not being played and not knowing about the deep state makes them unqualified to tackle the real problems we face. Does TPTW mean the powers that were? David Wilcock may play his audience with that fantasy, they will be the powers that be until we become engaged enough to make a difference in our public/political lives.

My opinion, of course
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th July 2016 at 19:36.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), Cearna (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016)