Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Illusion, Mist and Bought?

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Bernie might not be getting as much attention as Hillary but I don't think he would represent any radical policy shift either. From what I understand his campaign is basically based on the idea of raising taxes and having the government spend more money than it already is.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2016), Chester (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), modwiz (13th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/i...orgennews.html

The ex-butler of Donald Trump his name is Anthony Senecal will see Obama dead.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2016), bsbray (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    as an odds maker -

Newt is a favorite (to be named VP) if he'll accept
    Last edited by Chester, 14th May 2016 at 20:29.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Sam please translate in Oxford.

newt Molch

odds maker Geschäftemacher

election or selection of the Schlamschlacht mudslinging fight

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

bsbray (14th May 2016), Chester (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Sam is talking about gambling and I'm guessing that Newt is referencing our former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, who is not going to get the Republican nomination (Trump is already in as the Republican candidate for all intents and purposes -- it's all over but the crying) short of something crazy like Trump being assassinated and none of the other former candidates stepping forward to take his place.

These are the same kinds of odds that were making it look very unfavorable for Trump to ever win the nomination at all so this is not a good indication of what is in reality going to happen.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2016), Chester (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    as an odds maker -

Newt is a favorite (to be named VP) if he'll accept
    oooops, my brain had assumed the folks still had my post in mind regarding the vice presidential selection... which was referenced days before. I think I am missing time!!!

and to SciBuster

Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Sam please translate in Oxford.

newt Molch

odds maker Geschäftemacher

election or selection of the Schlamschlacht mudslinging fight

This cracked me up and I needed the laugh! Thanks
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Dreamtimer (15th May 2016), Elen (15th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Okay, I have been open to this election not being a completely organized circus, I admit that there is major differences from past elections, that with most people still being oblivious to controlled media, they are the circus, also open to whomever wins, being perfect for humanity to evolve gentler and more gently, whether Trump, Hillery or Bern.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    Read a theory a few weeks back, that once Hillary corrupted herself to the fore, leaving her and Trump, then Trump would be collapsed, appears to be happening.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), lcam88 (22nd June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Last edited by lcam88, 22nd June 2016 at 18:05.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Thought you might find this interesting, those of you from the US - Astrology from Lynn Hayes

Astrological Musings

Pluto and the US Chart – An Eruption of Darkness

Posted: 16 Jun 2016 05:33 AM PDT

immigrants In the kind of transformational astrology that I practice, Pluto’s rule in the astrological pantheon is to take us deep into the Underworld and reveal all of the dark and nasty corners of the psyche in order to illuminate that darkness and therefore aid in the process of personal evolution. Pluto is the Lord of Death – he causes obsession and has the potential to bring out the worst in us but also the best in us. Pluto’s placement in the chart shows where we can be undone by our own psychology, but also where we can be transformed and reborn.

In the astrological chart for the United States (I use the “Sibley” chart and here’s why), Pluto is in the second house of money. To quote myself, which always seems a little weird:

Pluto, as the ruler of the underworld, represents the shadow side of the psyche, whether in an individual chart or the chart of a nation. With Pluto in the second house of money and finance, the American shadow is a dirty little secret “ an obsession (Pluto) with the power that money can provide (second house). The persona of the country is the sunny Jupiterian/Sagittarian nature of optimism and faith that everything will turn out fine. But the Plutonian shadow of greed hides in the darkness.

Pluto first opposed the Cancerian Sun of the United States back in 2014 – at the time it was locked in a stressful aspect to Uranus, planet of revolution and we started to see a steep increase in the number of shootings of unarmed young black citizens culminating in riots over the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson. Racism is one of the dark spots in American history and it’s not surprising that it emerged with such ferocity at this time.

Since 2014 Pluto has been no more than two degrees from an exact opposition (stressful aspect) to the Sun in the US chart. (Geeky astrological detail: because Saturn squares the US Sun, Pluto is also transiting in square to US Saturn which applies even more pressure.) The candidacy of Donald Trump with his openly expressed xenophobia has opened the door to the dark Plutonic realms of the US citizenry. His campaign rallies have resembled WWE spectacles more than political events. Racists of all flavors and types feel ennobled to express their views which have long been hidden under a guise of respectability.

This, my friends, is Pluto in action. Trump didn’t cause this to happen – together with Pluto, he opened the door to the circles of hell and the demons began to emerge from the underground.

This particular cycle will end towards the end of the year, just in time for the presidential election, but we are not out of the woods. Transiting Saturn, the Celestial Taskmaster, is crossing back and forth over the Ascendant (identity) of the US chart over the next year. Saturn crossing the Ascendant demands that we examine the way we are seen in the world, and the way in which we see ourselves and challenges us to see the Truth instead of what we want to see.

The United States has a strong national identity of freedom and liberty for all, but the truth is very different and we are seeing this more and more under the influence of Pluto. It is no longer possible to hide from the uncomfortable truths of racism and classism and the anger and rage that is driving so many in this country. Hopefully we can use this as a nation to begin to create the necessary transformation to survive the century.

The post Pluto and the US Chart – An Eruption of Darkness appeared first on Astrology readings and writings by Lynn Hayes.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    I honestly cannot believe Americans cannot see through the fraud, patheticness and corruption.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I honestly cannot believe Americans cannot see through the fraud, patheticness and corruption.
    If you watched FOX "news", part of the problem would be seen. Main problem is people watch it and other media like it. Ben Franklin told us, a Republic if we could keep it. It takes being involved and requires participation. It is not just USA either. Look at the poll for reaching 100k posts. Six have voted. People just don't have the time or inclination for participation and we are an international forum.
    Last edited by modwiz, 29th June 2016 at 20:05.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh!! One of our typical sayings, in Oz, used to be it can only happen in America - easy to see now, no, it can't it's endemic, global. We have our Federal Election on Saturday, let's see how bad it has become here, (as if we didn't already know). I'm with you Modwiz, for goodness sake where are the voices, the pollsters, the Thinkers???????

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Dreamtimer (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Oh!! One of our typical sayings, in Oz, used to be it can only happen in America - easy to see now, no, it can't it's endemic, global. We have our Federal Election on Saturday, let's see how bad it has become here, (as if we didn't already know). I'm with you Modwiz, for goodness sake where are the voices, the pollsters, the Thinkers???????
    They have disappeared into smart phones or wander forums looking for something to read. Consumers rather than producers. Although sewage systems attest to them producing something.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Cearna (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Much like the how to vote papers, handed out to you at the voting booths, I voted Tuesday, OMG the white paper for the Senate sheet close to 2 1/2ft long, with so many parties on it, but the one I wanted to vote for wasn't there - go figure. Here people wouldn't know about forum in a fit, still haven't seen the chem trails after all this time, but I can get taxi vouchers to help me pay my way around saving me $5 a trip, and we have local agencies to drive people such as myself to appointments and so on, and agencies to help look after the disabled and old, and I can get my shopping home delivered still so I can face the practicalities of life to some extent, I suppose I don't need to have something to ponder on as well!!!!!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (30th June 2016)