Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My favorite is the closeup with the water droplets on it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (22nd May 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    what a great thread I only just discovered today!
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), Joanna (22nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    what a great thread I only just discovered today!
    Glad you're enjoying it, Sam.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2016), Chester (24th May 2016), Elen (24th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last night was too stormy to be outside, but the night before, I took another photo of the beautiful blue-green ship already posted in this thread. It's shape is not so clear here, but the colours are distinct.
    Ship is in top right of frame:

Followed by this one - in the enlargement below, there are quite clear markings visible in/around the lower part of the ship, and a couple of 'nodules' (for want of a better word) on the upper part of it:

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2016), Chester (24th May 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2016), Elen (24th May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), reno (11th June 2016), The One (22nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The last couple of weeks have been quite intense in terms of planetary energies. In Australia, there was an earthquake in the centre of the continent, felt at Alice Springs and Uluru/Ayers Rock, which is extremely rare as this area is so far from any tectonic plate edges. This was followed by an earthquake in Western Australia, at Kalgoorlie, about 600kms east of here. So there are some quite rare 'shakedowns' going on here (along with a string of quakes throughout less stable regions of the Pacific).
    Coinciding with the earth shakes, I've sensed and seen a lot of energies being shaken loose, and the astral plane has been restless, unusually visible - see photos below - and turbulent, as the energies swirl between control forces and flying out (or IN, actually) and transforming.

These photos are from May 23rd. The trees in the foreground are at the border of my garden. Behind them is a swirling 'fog', which can be seen coming through the tree in the centre background, which is in my neighbours' garden. This is not a 'normal' 3D fog, but was coiling through the lower/slower layers of the fourth dimension, enough to be seen clairvoyantly...and is composed of collective psychic debris, collective fears, nightmares and shadows.
    This is what humans have to go beyond - in terms of what their consciousness attaches to and feeds - to be able to see or feel the presence of energies that are moving in more harmonious waves, lighter streams.
    In the first photo, the 'fog' is swirling up high above the trees. In the second, you can faintly see an orb above the trees (a projection of my energies) and most of the swirls have dispersed.

Going back a bit, this photo is showing 'light waves' within the fifth dimensional layer as horizontal slightly undulating bands that look white and misty. This shot is taken about 1km from my house while walking in bushland on April 28th. At this spot, the energies suddenly felt different, warm and very soft, and I knew it is a place where star family have stood on the ground many times, so that it is holding an imprint of their energy. This attracts nature spirits, and maybe there are faces visible to you in the white mistiness.

A beautiful bright light was here on the night of June 1st. This was in the form a 'cube of light' (from Arcturian friends) that was almost stationary for at least a minute. The small movements in its position can be seen relative to the triangle of stars to the upper right of it in the first shot. It appeared in nine photos, and ended in a beautiful rose colour. The whole sequence can be seen at the end of this blog post.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (3rd June 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), lookbeyond (12th June 2016), reno (11th June 2016), The One (4th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Continuing with the way the lower astral seems to be more apparent recently, the photo below, taken on May 30th, captured a 'shadow being'. I wasn't aware of it at the time, but was walking down a hill and had a feeling to look back over my shoulder, and saw a plume of smoke going up further up the hillside. I did feel some kind of malign energy, that this fire was not 'all right', although it appeared to be a deliberate burn-off (which is routine at this time of year, while the weather is cool). The smoke ended up with some quite strange formations in it, and the next day had spread over pretty much the entire city (Perth) as a thick blanket.
    The shadow being/person appears to be looking toward the fire, maybe gesturing (?) toward it, though for what purpose I do not know. I have felt 'unquiet spirits' in that area of bushland before, and always walk with protections around me.
    As the form is standing between two grasstrees, which are about five feet tall, this being - or at least, as it is showing here - would I guess be about 3.5 feet tall, but with clear human proportions.

Following on from two days of smoke in the air, we then had a few days of chemtrailing. These photos were taken on June 3rd, while asking for some help with neutralizing the chems. I work from an 'inner sense' of where/when to take a shot, and the two 'objects' in the first photo were too high up and small to be visible, but showed clearly what I felt was there - a flat black disc of Earth technological origin, and a small white light 'pod ship' above it.

Simultaneously, an eagle flew in above the trees, and the chemclouds above it took on an angelic form, with the eagle circling at its 'feet'. I'll write more about this in a post and link it soon for those interested.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2016), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (11th June 2016), enjoy being (11th June 2016), lookbeyond (12th June 2016), reno (11th June 2016), The One (11th June 2016)

Thanks
    Hi and thank you so much for this post. I'm still searching for answers regarding some experiences, and this helps.

I felt the energy from this sighting for weeks after it happened.

It lasted around fifteen minutes, and I was able to film around ten. This shows a very small portion of the sighting...slowed down and zoomed in as close as I was able to get at the time, and cropped in closely in the film editor.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRpjjDuH9mc

I'm wondering, from your perspective and / or divination, if you get a sense of which star family this might represent?

Also wondering if its customary for these objects to show up in the areas of the sky..."pointing" to their origin?

Below are other clips at real time speed.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st May 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (2nd June 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanne may not be able to answer your query, jimisroomtv. She has had vision issues and hasn't been online in quite some time. Nonetheless, your contributions are interesting. Perhaps another member has some insights.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2019), Kathy (20th June 2019)