Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

I posted this on my blog recently, in response to readers' questions, and am writing from the perspective of my personal experiences and observations of the last few years, as an Ashtar Command member-on-the-ground. These are a few guidelines, from an overview of creating tangible contact with our star kin…..and knowing exactly who and what you are connecting with.

Contact, connection, reconnection is about resonance and affinity – the natural drawing together (convergence) of like energies, similar frequencies. At the most fundamental level, contact with beings of Love is brought about by Love, with an open heart, a peaceful mind and a very relaxed ego that trusts the guidance of the inner heart/higher self. As there are a few ‘contact pitfalls’ for the unwary (and the wary), I’ll address those here too.

In my experience there are three types of craft currently in the skies around Earth:

* The Lightships of higher dimensional ETs of goodwill (of which there are many kinds, some of which have humanoid type forms) and Inner Earth people, who are monitoring, assisting and supporting the planetary Shift.

* Ships of ETs of lesser light residing in the lower fourth dimension/3-4D interface (this includes most reptilian and mantid beings, Grey type species and sub-species) who seek to maintain behind-the-scenes control of this planet and others.

* Ships of military-corporate Earth-based origin, human-crewed or artificial intelligence, or uncrewed remotely-controlled, reverse-engineered from downed 3-4D type ET craft, being sent out for ‘sightings’ for various purposes that include confusing/faked representations of higher dimensional beings, snooping, psychotronics/mind control (which can cause hallucinations of ships and ETs), acting in collusion with lesser light control-oriented ET factions.

Denying the existence of ETs of malign intent can lead to being duped or compromised by them, without being consciously aware of it. Conversely, if you believe the Ashtar Command and Intergalactic Confederation are mind control programmes or malevolent ETs masquerading as Light, be aware that there are mind control programmes using their images and lesser light ETs who have faked and/or given out misinformation about them (using many channels, Akashic record readers, galactic historians, whistleblowers and remote viewers, to further their own ends) since the 1950s onward….generally representing them either as saviours who will save humanity from having to take self-responsibility or as demons/archons manipulating humans to maintain covert control. This is designed to stop people from opening their hearts and connecting with the true Ashtar Command/Intergalactic Confederation, and divert them instead toward spurious ‘ET intel’ stories & histories, or disillusion them and scare them off contact.

To establish continuous clear, true, deep connection and remembrance, I had to let go of most of what I’d ever seen or read about ETs, drop all expectations and mental concepts, and focus on opening, unblocking and going into my Inner Heart. This didn’t ‘happen overnight’. It took patience, determination and huge self-trust and compassion (still does)…and remains an ongoing journey of growth, rememberings, ever-deepening awareness and fine-tuning.

Even after a lot of inner work and having established a good connection with star family, I was still ‘breached’ twice in early 2015 by control factions. Though not pleasant, I thank both occurrences, because they highlighted precisely where my ego-self was still caught in and operating from fears (which opens doorway to both lower entities and mind controls, as does ego aggrandizement)…and that gave me the opportunity to clear them much more deeply. Self honesty, humility, and a willingness to keep on clearing and centering into your Inner Heart, are key to taking full responsibility for yourself as a Being of Love and Creation….which can, in the right timing and way for us all, open unveiled connection with the Beings of Love around and within this planet in higher dimensions/frequency bands.

So first and foremost, breathe into your heart and fill yourself with love. Relax, quieten your mind. Ease the ego: if you’re trying to ‘command’ or ‘summon’ star family to appear, where is that really coming from? If you need them to come and save you, instead of doing the inner work of raising your own frequency to ‘meet them in the middle’, what is that telling you? Ask. Call gently, with love, free of wants, needs or expectations, without impatience, creating the basis for a loving, peaceful connection with our star kin.

If you’ve already seen ships and are wondering who/what they are, physical actions like, for example, flashing a light at them and having a ship flash its lights back at you doesn’t tell you who the crew are or what their intentions are. It only shows you that there is an intelligent, sentient response. True contact can be felt, warmly, deeply within. Send love and appreciation, and see how they respond, with a pulse of light, changes in colour or proximity, a pure warm singing into your heart.

Often, signs of a ship’s presence are more subtle, especially by daylight. I’ve seen and photographed ships fully uncloaked a few times by day, but more often they will show a trace of their outline in the clouds. Below is a ‘disc-hole’ left in a cloud by the Shem Arua.

By night, they sometimes signal their origin by their position relative to certain stars, or are accompanied by Orbs of specific colours, sizes, or with faces inside them. Though I have telepathic conversations with family of the Ashtar Command (and meet them in Inner Heart meditations and dreams) they communicate with many kinds of visual ‘sign language’ as well.

Last night, for instance, watching the Moon and some orbs nearby, I asked if star family were able to show their ships. I heard within to turn around and look the opposite direction. Two lights like golden stars were visible for about a minute beside a tree (right above bushland where I had been walking that same afternoon) before they dropped below the roofline of the house. To the left of the tree, two stars shone, in exactly the same relative position that the two ships had mirrored. The stars were ‘the Pointers’, Alpha and Beta Centauri, and the ships are those of Alpha Centaurians stationed in this area (see this post).

Here’s another example, which I photographed, on January 24th, 2016. A large bright red orb appeared (which had occurred previously, just before ships of Antarian origin showed up).

This orb was followed in seconds by the appearance of a type of ship I’d never seen before, a bright blue-green disc-shaped lightship, of Antarian and Pleiadian crew. Look for it coming in, as a blue-green light at the upper right of the frame, above the treetops.

And in close-up, with segments visible around the rim, and a diamond shape in the centre.

Convergence of energies is all about affinity and attraction of more of the same. If you think about ETs with fear, anger, hate, resentment or desperation, you will draw beings & energies that answer perfectly to those thoughts and emotions (at the very least you’ll block contact with benevolent ETs). If you’re sitting on the fence, hopeful yet suspicious, confused, ambivalent, you’ll tend to draw a mixture of energies, some light, some not so light. If your approach is analytical, mental research, you’ll tend to draw researchers – experimenters who know little of love. Approaching from love and peace will draw loving, peaceful beings.* Becoming a being of love and peace in all areas of your life, on all levels, creates the resonance for continuous connection with loving beings, with Source itself.

*Note: When the Light in you goes ON, it is noticed by energies seeking to keep this planet veiled and split away from unity and peace. It takes faith in yourself, in Source, to hold your Light, the Love you are, during this planetary Shift. Ironically, encounters with the ‘veilers’ will show you everything within yourself that isn’t in the highest truth, the highest love….but the Love in you, and its natural resonant connections, always shows you how to transform all energies. Help is always with you. When people wake and first connect, lower entities commonly try to take over their connection, their ‘seeing’, and if there are unacknowledged ego fears or wounds to latch onto, they can do so undetected. It is essential to keep clearing reactive ‘old heavy stuff’ from this and other lifetimes stored in the subconscious, and keep opening and going into your heart, no matter what. Star family will answer you in ways that mind programmes and malign entities cannot….in the Inner Heart, where all energies are unveiled for what they are, in truth. Even when they try to mask themselves as light, once you’re attuned to higher ETs, lower energies feel akin to artificial sweeteners (they leave an unpleasant, cold ‘aftertaste’).

As you become more attuned on the inner level, you’ll feel the difference between true higher dimensional lightships (and the beings on board) and Earth human-controlled craft or lower ET craft. Sometimes it’s obvious from the way the ships look, but also on an energetic level, for instance, telepathically/empathically, lower ships have a kind of ‘flat’ cold feeling about them, and are not capable of responding to a sending of Love. In contact with a true lightship – which is an extension of the unified focus of loving beings – your heart will soar.

Feel free to ask questions or share experiences....

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2016), bsbray (15th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (28th February 2016), Jengelen (28th February 2016), jimisroomtv (31st May 2019), JRS (28th February 2016), RealityCreation (28th February 2016), reno (1st March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016), Woody (28th February 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Not every light in the sky is a ship.
    Not every Orb is an Orb.
    Not every Orb is a lightning ship.
    Teleskopes give no extra seeing help.
    Good eyes are of better help.
    Reagulary visiting of those amateur astronomers forums is of best help.
    Ships travelling with the speed of light cannot be seen.
    Higher dimensions are more difficult to detect than gravitational waves.

more wisdom notes later ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2016), Bob (11th March 2016), Dreamtimer (28th February 2016), Joanna (29th February 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    scibuster, Barbarella speaks of amateur astronomers regularly. I don't know how many there are around the world. I also don't know what kinds of telescopes they have access to. I imagine that like any group of humans there are things they're comfortable saying they see and things they aren't comfortable talking about. I wouldn't want my time with a scope or my group to be compromised because they think I'm 'loopy', looking for ETs.

I wonder, do they talk about birds and swamp gas as much as other groups? I've never visited one of their forums. Is there a particular one you like?

Joanna, thanks so much for your advice. It gives good food for thought and future observation, etc. I would sure like to see a lot more open contact.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 28th February 2016 at 10:24.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2016), Joanna (29th February 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    I have a Dobson 200 mm.
    But at Villingen too often we have bad seeings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_seeing

a good functioning naked eye is the best Instrument for seeing such moving lights.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Thanks
    Joanna,

I too want to thank you for your advice. I am constantly looking up and mostly seeing our sad, used to be blue sky. Living in South Florida I hear there are many sightings. Best in afternoon do you think? I love the cloud disc hole, hadn't thought of that.

I have wonder and some fear but am working on that daily. I believe we all need to meet with our neighbors.

Can you say how long you have been connected with our star kin? Please link to your site if you would, thanks!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimeSensitive For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2016), Joanna (29th February 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Not every light in the sky is a ship.
    Not every Orb is an Orb.
    Not every Orb is a lightning ship.
    Teleskopes give no extra seeing help.
    Good eyes are of better help.
    Reagulary visiting of those amateur astronomers forums is of best help.
    Ships travelling with the speed of light cannot be seen.
    Higher dimensions are more difficult to detect than gravitational waves.

more wisdom notes later ...
    Uh-huh. Well, it's fortunate I don't have a telescope then, and look up with my own eyes.

It's also fortunate that while ships that travel at the speed of light may not be able to be seen, those that travel beyond the speed of light - in fact, to whom the 'speed of light' (which implies time/passage of time) is irrevelant - can indeed be seen, with an attuned 'I'.....which is possible for all of us, even the (physically) blind...
    Last edited by Joanna, 29th February 2016 at 09:20.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), reno (1st March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    scibuster, Barbarella speaks of amateur astronomers regularly. I don't know how many there are around the world. I also don't know what kinds of telescopes they have access to. I imagine that like any group of humans there are things they're comfortable saying they see and things they aren't comfortable talking about. I wouldn't want my time with a scope or my group to be compromised because they think I'm 'loopy', looking for ETs.

I wonder, do they talk about birds and swamp gas as much as other groups? I've never visited one of their forums. Is there a particular one you like?

Joanna, thanks so much for your advice. It gives good food for thought and future observation, etc. I would sure like to see a lot more open contact.
    Hi Dreamtimer, glad it feels helpful...I'll do a follow-up post soon, as have thought of a few more things that are important to know, imo.

I would love to see a lot more open contact, very soon - with ETs of goodwill - as it's probably the only thing that can sort out the general confusion....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeSensitive View Post
    Joanna,

I too want to thank you for your advice. I am constantly looking up and mostly seeing our sad, used to be blue sky. Living in South Florida I hear there are many sightings. Best in afternoon do you think? I love the cloud disc hole, hadn't thought of that.

I have wonder and some fear but am working on that daily. I believe we all need to meet with our neighbors.

Can you say how long you have been connected with our star kin? Please link to your site if you would, thanks!
    Hi TimeSensitive, well, any time of day can be the best time, it doesn't matter. They're not exactly running on a 24 hour clock, lol. Choose a time of day when you feel relaxed, clear, calm....if fears comes up, clear them away and replace them with love - which is good for you, even if you don't see any ships!

Re meeting our neighbours - yes, and preferably the ones who aren't going to try and beat you up.
    I've been connected with star family my whole life - but under the 3D Earth 'veil of amnesia', didn't recognize them. As a little girl, I saw orbs/light balls and 'angels', but at the age of 8 put up a 'wall' around my mind because of feeling completely overwhelmed at school by other kid's thoughts and emotions going through me, and couldn't hold the openness. In screening out all those human energies, I also screened out much of my ability to see/feel and know/remember star kin connections. It took a long time to get to the point of having enough trust in myself to dismantle the wall, in a safe way for my own 'energetic integrity', yet which would allow the capacity to reconnect with star kin....which started in late 2011 at an inner level - meaning I began to see/meet them in my Inner Heart meditations, through to then having ship sightings early 2012.
    Btw, I wasn't searching or looking for ships - was in a neighbour's garden watching a lunar eclipse, and 'something' drew my gaze to the Pleiades, and four little white stars dropping down beneath it. I might have thought is was space junk or etc, except that 10 minutes after seeing and talking about them, my neighbour couldn't remember a thing (she was a very devout Catholic, and I feel her mind simply erased the experience). That alerted me to the inner feeling I'd had being right, of the four stars being ET ships...and the next night I went out again, and saw a single little star drop down in exactly the same place, then shoot off at right angle heading east...to be also seen, ironically, by a friend with a telescope.
    That catalyzed me into getting very focused with inner heart clearing and stabilizing. I knew how to quieten the mental chatter, but had a ways to go with unblocking the heart, clearing fears, etheric implants, attachments and some very skewed 'seeing'. But through that time, I just sent love to my star family, focusing on connecting with the highest love, highest light and truth, of who I am, and they/we are. Then a couple of months later (I think, would have to revisit dates) I had a third sighting, much closer...
    No going back from that...but for me, it started at a time when I wasn't (consciously) looking for or expecting it.

The site I post at is here.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), Dreamtimer (29th February 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), reno (1st March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), TimeSensitive (29th February 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pasting a comment (to the original blog post) here that highlights a couple of issues, and my reply to it below:

Commenter: I am connected to Ashtar, and have had experiences with Pleiadians; I have always been upbeat and not fearful. But I have noticed that the more I develop, the more people and posts seem to tell me to ‘be careful of Galactic beings’. And ‘to be careful of all the bad stuff.’ People warning me everywhere! I guess, trying to instil fear. There was a woman only 2 days ago, who wrote a very fearful message about Galactic guides, and told a few of us to stay the clear of them all – they are tricksters and will ruin your life etc. I have only had beautiful experiences, but I guess she still planted the seed.

I have been doing spiritual work and helping others develop; and I believe this has raised my vibration a lot – as I have been ‘seeing more.’

So last night, I let my dogs out before I went to bed, and I looked up into the night sky and saw 3 ships. Well, they appeared as really big lights. The sky was cloudy, and it was like these ships/orbs were playing around in the clouds – as all I could see was the lights shining through the clouds, moving around. The lights were all quite large and moved around really fast. They stayed in my view for about 5 mins. It looked like they were playing! Obviously, I was caught off guard But, what this woman said to me 2 days ago, came back to mind – and although I felt surprised, but happy; I texted my Mum (she is in tune) to ask her “if they were good ones, because I am too in shock to think.” As soon as I sent that text, they all disappeared.

When I went to bed last night, I felt in my heart, that they left because of that text. That they knew they may have startled me and didn’t want to scare me. It is a very big lesson for me.

Reply: You’re raising some really good points here, about ‘contact’, what is going on in the ‘awakening community’, and inner connection.
    Firstly, about that text you sent to your Mum, about whether they are the ‘good ones’…’I am too in shock to think…’ and then the ships immediately disappeared. Okay, your sense of them knowing they had startled you would be true, because they are always aware of our feelings/thoughts regarding them. They feel everything. And I would also say, about creating a *like resonance*, a heart affinity that naturally opens a connection, that whenever someone goes into doubt ie; they start *thinking* in a way that takes their vibration out of resonance with higher frequency beings, with their own inner heart, then the connection fades (or appears to, to our Earth human perception)…and indeed, beings, orbs and ships will disappear from your view if you are no longer resonating in joy, love and peace with them. Because that’s what they are, and you can’t hold a steady connection, if you’re shaking between high and low energies, right?

There’s a big game of smoke and mirrors, bluff and double bluff, going on, to try to screen out the higher ETs and other high vibrational beings from people’s awareness. A smoke layer has been inserted (well, it’s been there a long time, but it’s very active now), and not all, but *many* channels, galactic researchers etc have been/are being influenced by those behind the smoke layer, and ‘see’ and ‘hear’ without being able to discriminate between truth and distortion (or high truth and lesser truths). This simply means, they are not fully centered/anchored in their inner hearts and/or have ego vulnerabilities that can be utilized. Many souls absorb words and messages without higher knowing, as they themselves are still clearing, learning and centering – and hence a giant fantasy is spun, that is meant to stunt people’s *natural capacity* to connect with loving ETs, our kindred. To the extent that even if/when people visibly see their ships (which means they have an open heart) their mind will kick in with all sorts of warnings, filters, false intel etc and block their true seeing/feeling *from their heart*, from the soul.

Next time you see ships or orbs, breathe deeply into your heart, quieten your mind, and let yourself feel their presence, the quality of it….without any expectations or wants or fears…and begin to trust your own sensing/knowing, to pick up on what energy, what type of energy, those ships are. (BTW: If you should ever feel dark intent anywhere near or aimed at you, don’t feed the energy with fear or worry. Stay calm, focus into your own Light, feel the pure star of light you are, in your inner heart, seat of your soul, and radiate that light around you. Fill your auric field/torus with golden light, and call on your Higher Self for guidance).
    Last edited by Joanna, 1st March 2016 at 02:17.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2016), Dreamtimer (1st March 2016), reno (1st March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The photos below were taken 9 days ago (March 2nd) by Rob Hartland (he and his wife Shelley live a few streets from me, and take a lot of ship and orb photos, will link their site below).
    March 2nd was the second time this summer that bushfires burnt in our local area. On both occasions, the three of us sent requests to star family in this area for help in putting out the fires. I'll do a full article about the first fire, which must have had the firefighters completely mystified (and relieved) at how it went out. Rob took photos of two ships above the smoke plumes that day, in which they came out okay but a bit blurry. This second fire however, he shot the two pics below, of a wonderfully clear small craft of a silvery-golden colour.

You can see how tiny it is, by comparison to the helicopter (a water bomber, which had just picked up water from a reservoir further along the valley it and the little ship are flying through) - in the first pic, the helicopter is directly above a large power pole, and the ship is to its left. In the second pic, the ship is far right, travelling much faster than the helicopter.
    Fantastic to see these shots, with such good definition. Rob and Shelley's site can be found here.

Last edited by Joanna, 11th March 2016 at 14:20.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (12th March 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (24th March 2016), TimeSensitive (12th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good one!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th March 2016), Joanna (13th March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Good one!
    Yep, it's great he got the ship in the same frame/s as a helicopter, which shows how tiny some of these craft are....one to two seaters, literally....

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), The One (24th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We're getting blitzed (again) here with chemtrails...and some other stuff of an electromagnetic nature...

This is a consequence of going public as having the sort of ET contact 'they' aren't too keen on....and I do sense many folk holding back on contact, until a more peaceful time...

Another aspect of the chemtrailing, though, is forcing drought and fires. This was the sky here today:

Same as yesterday, when the forecast was for rain and thunderstorms. Time and time again when we have rain forecast, the sky gets heavily chemtrailed overnight, and it seems to stop the natural rainclouds from building and moving across, the way they are expected to. Yesterday reached 43C here in the hills (109 fahrenheit), which is pretty wretched in mid-March at the end of a long dry summer.
    The second part of this 'pattern' is that they spray in a chemical layer just before the (delayed) rain, which is obviously intended to then soak it into the earth, plants etc....so I/we ask the sylphs and star family constantly, to neutralize the poisons in the air.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), RealityCreation (16th March 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (24th March 2016), TimeSensitive (17th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There's been a lot of activity around the Moon tonight. This is one of the ships that appeared, about an hour ago. Beautiful coloured rim of a large disc-shaped ship is partially visible, with a small 'pod' ship descending from it, directly below.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (25th March 2016), RealityCreation (25th March 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (24th March 2016), TimeSensitive (25th March 2016), tok (25th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    There's been a lot of activity around the Moon tonight. This is one of the ships that appeared, about an hour ago. Beautiful coloured rim of a large disc-shaped ship is partially visible, with a small 'pod' ship descending from it, directly below.

Wow thats awesome i just wished i had more time to look up
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (25th March 2016), Joanna (25th March 2016), reno (12th May 2016), tok (25th March 2016)