Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Followers of this thread, does this look valid:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Followers of this thread, does this look valid:

Well, the story has definitely made the mainstream news today, as you can read here. However (and as was to be expected), NASA claims that it's just a reflection in the window of someone or something moving inside the space station.

Personally, I find it less important. There's enough footage out there already to confirm that Earth is being visited by extraterrestrials, and enough reason to believe that the military-industrial complexes of the world — or in any case, that of the United States of Acronyms — have gotten their hands on some of that technology.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Elen (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), modwiz (19th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Aragorn, have you considered that maybe most of what we are considering to be ExtraTerrestrials are actually IntraTerrestrials? Humans from a different time that have gone to the stars and now are returning only to find themselves unwelcome? Even threatened?

Thanks for your views BTW.
    <SNIP/>
    Last edited by lcam88, 19th April 2016 at 19:26. Reason: snipped

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Elen (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Aragorn, have you considered that maybe most of what we are considering to be ExtraTerrestrials are actually IntraTerrestrials? Humans from a different time that have gone to the stars and now are returning only to find themselves unwelcome? Even threatened?

Thanks for your views BTW.
    <SNIP/>
    Hmm... Semantically, the word "intraterrestrials" would be the wrong vernacular — for one, it puts an image in my mind of the Hollow Earth hypothesis. But I know what you mean, and this is where we get into the breakaway civilizations that Richard Dolan and others talk about. For whatever it's worth, even Corey Goode has mentioned that there have been earlier space-faring iterations of civilization before modern times begun here on Earth.

Well, I think it's possible that such earlier civilizations may have existed and may then have left Earth in the meantime. I also think that it's plausible that some of our visitors could be coming from alternate time lines, or even from one of the many potential futures of our current time line. We're probably also seeing visitors from realities with more dimensions than the ones we ourselves can perceive — a hyperspatial environment, if you will.

Does it all matter to me? No, not really. It's interesting, yes, but my primary concern is this world that we here all have to live in, and all the crap that's going on here. Even if there are hyperdimensional or extraterrestrial beings involved in the state of affairs as they are being rolled out here on Earth in present time, the one thing that we can be absolutely certain of is that there are also present-day terrestrial humans involved — politicians, corporations and aristocrats, but also sociopaths from less glamorous walks of life. Murderers are murderers. Pedophiles are pedophiles. Rapists are rapists. Whether ET is involved or not, we are to be held accountable for our own actions.

The bottom line is that, to me personally, this world is in enough trouble as it is already, and we need to sort out our own mess before we start looking to the heavens for what's out there. I prefer keeping both of my feet on the ground. It is here that I live, and it is here that things are messed up. That's what matters. We have to start taking care of our own brothers and sisters here on this rock in space. And until we do, all that's up there in the skies at night (or during the day) is just an interesting pass-time.

If we can't take care of our own kind and instead we keep on abusing each other — and everything else that lives on our planet — then we'd be a bona fide danger to whoever/whatever lives beyond our atmosphere at worst, and unworthy of their attention at best.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Elen (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), modwiz (19th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hmm... Semantically, the word "intraterrestrials" would be the wrong vernacular — for one, it puts an image in my mind of the Hollow Earth hypothesis. But I know what you mean, and this is where we get into the breakaway civilizations that Richard Dolan and others talk about. For whatever it's worth, even Corey Goode has mentioned that there have been earlier space-faring iterations of civilization before modern times begun here on Earth.

Well, I think it's possible that such earlier civilizations may have existed and may then have left Earth in the meantime. I also think that it's plausible that some of our visitors could be coming from alternate time lines, or even from one of the many potential futures of our current time line. We're probably also seeing visitors from realities with more dimensions than the ones we ourselves can perceive — a hyperspatial environment, if you will.

Does it all matter to me? No, not really. It's interesting, yes, but my primary concern is this world that we here all have to live in, and all the crap that's going on here. Even if there are hyperdimensional or extraterrestrial beings involved in the state of affairs as they are being rolled out here on Earth in present time, the one thing that we can be absolutely certain of is that there are also present-day terrestrial humans involved — politicians, corporations and aristocrats, but also sociopaths from less glamorous walks of life. Murderers are murderers. Pedophiles are pedophiles. Rapists are rapists. Whether ET is involved or not, we are to be held accountable for our own actions.

The bottom line is that, to me personally, this world is in enough trouble as it is already, and we need to sort out our own mess before we start looking to the heavens for what's out there. I prefer keeping both of my feet on the ground. It is here that I live, and it is here that things are messed up. That's what matters. We have to start taking care of our own brothers and sisters here on this rock in space. And until we do, all that's up there in the skies at night (or during the day) is just an interesting pass-time.

If we can't take care of our own kind and instead we keep on abusing each other — and everything else that lives on our planet — then we'd be a bona fide danger to whoever/whatever lives beyond our atmosphere at worst, and unworthy of their attention at best.
    Very well put and on point. We have a huge list of "things to do" regarding how we treat each other and we have the innate ability to address these issues. By not doing so, we announce to all parties, on planet and off, that we, the human population at large, are not ready for prime time. Unicorns and other distractions will be abundantly supplied to us for further enfeeblement. .
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    lcam88 said:

lcam, I'll pick up on Aragorn's responses in a moment, but would first like to add here that the premise you put forward is always possible, but is also dependent on (and presuming) that human beings originated on Earth, went out and are returning.
    If you come from a viewpoint (as I do) that humans did not originate on Earth, but already had/have a long history (in linear timespeak) of expansion, growth, ups and downs in many regions of this galaxy (let alone others) before arriving here, then it's more a picture of many, many comings and goings, not only to and from Earth, but other planets in this system - to which as a first port of call I would add Venus, Mars and Maldek (the remnants of which are the asteroid belt, from my pov). I have reasons for seeing it this way, but as I can't substantiate them, and this thread is specifically about/for evidential contact, I'll refrain from launching into a non-geocentric view of 'human history'.
    Last edited by Joanna, 21st April 2016 at 06:31.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn said:

...some of our visitors could be coming from alternate time lines, or even from one of the many potential futures of our current time line.
    We're probably also seeing visitors from realities with more dimensions than the ones we ourselves can perceive — a hyperspatial environment, if you will.

It's worth remembering that linear time is a third-dimensional perception/interpretation of 'time', and for visitors (or residents) from and of realities with more dimensions, 'time' may appear, act and be experienced very differently, if at all.
    From my pov, beings from/focused into 'hyperspacial' multi-dimensional environments/stratas of existence can indeed 'read' the 3D linear time construct, and intersect with it by very fine, precise focus of their thought+energy...which is how the ships in the posts on this thread are able to appear 'out of thin air' exactly above where I/we are standing in any given moment.

Aragorn, from the view of what I am experiencing continuously, and sharing here - 'what is out there in the heavens' is already here, and is deeply involved with this rock in space....some in cold, cruel, controlling ways that humanity's cruelty and depravity is bound up with (but which I agree it is up to humanity to take responsibility for), and others in loving, responsible, caring ways as sister to sister, brother to brother across the 'hyperspatial field of dimensions'...who are basically working their butts off to keep this rock going, while humans get their act together, and meet them in the middle, to be ready and open for 'prime time', as Modwiz aptly puts it.

Okay, if you were on a lightship within the Earth's atmosphere right now, and you saw, felt and understood humans on Earth as your kin in a vast galactic/intergalactic family, and you saw that they had got caught in an amnesiac, limited and self-limited state of survival, which they were having a hard time remembering their way out of with any degree of truth and clarity, and because of that, they continue to suffer and inflict suffering on each other and all other living species on the planet, and on the planet itself.....would you view those humans as unworthy of your attention?
    Or would you love them, and resolve to assist them from behind the scenes...in accordance with the galactic protocols by which you abide, concerning universal free will? Showing your presence often enough that your Earth kin realize you are here, that they're not 'alone' in dealing with their stuff....while also letting them grow into their own maturity to deal with their stuff, individually and collectively.
    Would you really just walk away?
    Could you just walk (or fly) away, if you are truly IN unified consciousness with all life?

The way humanity continues to abuse its own, as well as other species on this planet, is as I see it, one of the biggest stumbling blocks to full, open contact, communication and reunion with those hyperspatial brothers and sisters. The human species is living out the Draconian Dream, where it acts as though it has the right (God-given or otherwise) to enslave, torment, mutilate, and slaughter in terrible conditions, all beings it views as lesser than itself...for food, clothing, entertainment or experimentation in labs that are hell on Earth for helpless, voiceless beings.
    Currently, 40 billion animals live in 'factory farm' conditions where they live lives of deprivation and suffering as products whose feelings are of no consequence. This morning I read of a few folk who have taken it on themselves to patrol an island off Oregon by boat, to keep away members of the US Wildlife & Fisheries Dept who are there to slaughter 3000 crested cormorants because they eat salmon, and salmon numbers have dwindled. They have dwindled because of humans overeating them and polluting/wreaking havoc with their breeding grounds....but it is the cormorants who have to be shot, because those few thousand birds are competing with the millions of salmon-guzzling humans. A perfect, if tragic, microcosm of the current view and actions of humans towards 'others' they deem less than themselves. Yet, there are a few brave souls facing them down, saying 'no', saying 'we can do better than this'.
    This year, 2016, 3 million girls are at risk of genital mutilation for the sake of being deemed 'marriageable', often in countries where they are still being married off as young as 9. Some girls will be shot for going to school. Others will have acid thrown in their faces for turning down a marriage proposal. Some men will be/are enslaved on prawning boats in Thailand, beaten and abused if they attempt to escape, others will be jailed and tortured for standing up for their right to free speech.

Why I'm stating the painful obvious here, is that humanity as a collective is acting out the energy of enslavement to perfection. If you work from the premise that like attracts like, that energy magnetizes more of the same, and that the human predisposition toward enslaving each other and all other beings if they can be 'of use' is feeding, attracting, and reinforcing the presence of what could be termed 'interdimensional enslavers', then it truly is up to humanity to wake up, grow up, grow merciful, grow self-responsibility....so that we stop feeding the hold of enslaver energies....and from there, have the potential to step into a far bigger reality, where we know we are not alone, that we never were alone, and that when we stop giving our power and our energy to the illusion of aloneness and survival, we will at last be able to thrive, and so will the rest of the life on this planet.

There are beings 'holding the space' for us, for as long as is doable within this 'linear' timeframe, without the biosphere/planet dying.
    So just as we need to get past the 'us and them' mentality toward other beings on Earth, it would be a big help to get past the 'us and them' mentality toward those who are (from my pov) our kin, and our support. They're not going to do it all for us, but they're also not going to, and haven't, deserted us.
    It's not 'they've got to come and save us' or 'we've got to do it alone'.
    It's 'Together We Make A Difference'!!
    The One Truth in the universe, you know?
    Last edited by Joanna, 21st April 2016 at 08:02.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanna, that was beautifully stated. May more of us find the courage to stand for the good beliefs we have and against the use and abuse cycles.

Perhaps some of the desire for ET to disclose themselves is to help kick people out of their stupor. I would certainly be among those trying to lift humanity out of it's gaol (before it becomes an oubliette).

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    [...]

Okay, if you were on a lightship within the Earth's atmosphere right now, and you saw, felt and understood humans on Earth as your kin in a vast galactic/intergalactic family, and you saw that they had got caught in an amnesiac, limited and self-limited state of survival, which they were having a hard time remembering their way out of with any degree of truth and clarity, and because of that, they continue to suffer and inflict suffering on each other and all other living species on the planet, and on the planet itself.....would you view those humans as unworthy of your attention?
    Or would you love them, and resolve to assist them from behind the scenes...in accordance with the galactic protocols by which you abide, concerning universal free will? Showing your presence often enough that your Earth kin realize you are here, that they're not 'alone' in dealing with their stuff....while also letting them grow into their own maturity to deal with their stuff, individually and collectively.
    Would you really just walk away?
    Could you just walk (or fly) away, if you are truly IN unified consciousness with all life?
    Dear Joanna, I agree with most of what you say, but I do feel that I need to offer some clarification with my quoted statement.

I am not on a lightship. I am physically here on this Earth, and I am physically human. However, my soul/spirit is not human — this, notwithstanding the fact that my presence here on this planet for over half a century in Earth's time count has rendered me quite cynical and "sufficiently human". In a way, I feel that I've lost my innocence by being here for so long, and I hate myself for that.

To the best of my knowledge — and I'm not going to get into the how and why of my being here because I've already been there and done that several times, and even I don't have all the information — I was sent to this planet to help make a difference. But what I see is that the love I give, while appreciated by some, is wasted on most, and that the example I try setting is not seen as an example at all, but merely as a service.

Some people — "some", not all, and certainly not the majority of the people I'm in contact with, not even by a long shot — are grateful and appreciative of what I do. But so far, it doesn't seem to me like anyone here on Earth — with the exception of one or two individuals — is actually picking up on my lead and learning from what I teach, let alone walk in my footsteps in order to carry that same torch when the time has come for me to lay down my head and shed this physical container. I continue to try and teach, but what I teach is merely entering people's ears as "interesting but nevertheless superfluous information".

Yes, there are evil beings — both physical and non-physical — interacting with humanity. But ultimately, the responsibility and the choice are those of mankind. And I continue teaching and setting examples and helping, because such is my nature. But that doesn't mean that I'm not painfully aware of how 99.9% of what I do in that regard is simply wasted. I can lead the horse to the water, but I cannot make it drink.

My point is that, even though I do keep on helping to the best of my abilities, I cannot and will not bear any responsibility over humanity's ultimate choice, and "humanity's ultimate choice" is headed in exactly the opposite direction of what I'm trying to teach. So this is where I say "They're going to go down the drain, and it's their choice." I carry an unconditional love within me, and I always will — because this is who and what I am — but from the intellectual point of view, this doesn't mean that humanity would be behaving in ways which are deserving of that love, and even more importantly, humanity has chosen to behave in ways which are undeserving of that love.

So at this point, and being who I am, I can only say that I will continue to emanate love and help wherever I can, but that in my eyes, it's a lost cause nevertheless, unless humanity were to decide to change its ways. But something tells me that it won't — not for a few hundred years more at least.

Yes, there are good people on this planet. But there are also bad people on this planet, and the worst part of it is that the vast majority of the people on this planet are rather apathetic, self-absorbed and afflicted with short attention spans. Whenever something dramatic happens — like the still very recent terrorist attacks in Brussels or Paris — then there's a mass public outcry, but that's just people's addiction to drama and spectacle, because three days later, everything returns back to (what humanity considers) "the normal state of affairs". The show must go on, and it does. This is not how my own mind works, but it's how everybody else's does.

I'm still here, and I'll still be here for whatever time was allotted to my being human. But that is all I can do. And it's a schizoid situation, because I want to help them, but I cannot help them, given that they themselves don't want to be helped. Sure, they all say that they do, but their behavior speaks louder than their words. I even see that here on the forum, among our members. I see it every day, but I normally hold my tongue and I don't say anything about it, even though I may on occasion mumble about it to my homies in the mod room. But right now, I'm actually mumbling about it out here on the open forum for the first time. And it's still only a mumble, because I'm not going to name any names or give any examples.

In a way it's like parenting. You teach your children all you want them to know, all you feel that they need to know in order to make it through life. You give them advice. But some of them may be problem kids, and whatever you do, they're going to go their own way eventually, and they will learn by trial and error. They will make mistakes which make your hair turn grey, and you'll still love them because they're your children, but that doesn't mean that you must agree with their choices and decisions. All you can do is accept them for who they are, and hope for the best while expecting the worst.

I think Sam Hunter has given us a nice example about that with his recount of his experience with one of his sons. Sam's love for his son isn't going to save his son from continuing to do stupid things. And all the love I have within me — and that of all others like me who were sent here for the same purpose — isn't going to save humanity from doing stupid things. And as far as I'm concerned, it's going to take nothing short of a miracle anymore to sway humanity from its chosen path. It's their choice. And it's tragic.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "But so far, it doesn't seem to me like anyone here on Earth — with the exception of one or two individuals — is actually picking up on my lead and learning from what I teach, let alone walk in my footsteps in order to carry that same torch when the time has come for me to lay down my head and shed this physical container."

I'd like to comment on that, Aragorn. We don't have the privilege of seeing our impact on people. Unfortunately, you can't always know how you help others and you can't always see the effect your example has. It sucks and it's life.

I'm willing to bet you've had a tremendous effect on many people. They're just not where you can see it.

My husband actually said to me recently (kinda blew my mind), "I may not say anything or give you any indication but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the things you do." It wasn't a comment in response to anything or part of any dispute. I think he was just feeling bad about being so wrapped up in himself that he was just blowing by me without stopping along the way to say thanks. I can tell you that although I live with him and have known him for decades I can't just magically tell that I'm appreciated. Sometimes we just want to hear it or see it. But sometimes that's out of our reach.

I don't believe for a second that 99.9% of what you do is wasted.

Having said that, I have long fought the urge to just 'turn my back on stupid people' because I feel I waste my energy. But that's not really an option and not really in my nature. I'd only end up feeling like a piece of crap. So I persevere, as you do.

And I urge you again to at least consider that there may be more appreciation than you can perceive.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    But so far, it doesn't seem to me like anyone here on Earth — with the exception of one or two individuals — is actually picking up on my lead and learning from what I teach, let alone walk in my footsteps in order to carry that same torch when the time has come for me to lay down my head and shed this physical container.
    I'd like to comment on that, Aragorn. We don't have the privilege of seeing our impact on people. Unfortunately, you can't always know how you help others and you can't always see the effect your example has. It sucks and it's life.

I'm willing to bet you've had a tremendous effect on many people. They're just not where you can see it.

My husband actually said to me recently (kinda blew my mind), "I may not say anything or give you any indication but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the things you do." It wasn't a comment in response to anything or part of any dispute. I think he was just feeling bad about being so wrapped up in himself that he was just blowing by me without stopping along the way to say thanks. I can tell you that although I live with him and have known him for decades I can't just magically tell that I'm appreciated. Sometimes we just want to hear it or see it. But sometimes that's out of our reach.

I don't believe for a second that 99.9% of what you do is wasted.

Having said that, I have long fought the urge to just 'turn my back on stupid people' because I feel I waste my energy. But that's not really an option and not really in my nature. I'd only end up feeling like a piece of crap. So I persevere, as you do.

And I urge you again to at least consider that there may be more appreciation than you can perceive.
    I hear what you're saying, but — certainly no disrespect intended — you're missing the core of my message. I can make ripples in the pond all I want, and people may enjoy the bobbing up and down, but nobody's actually riding the waves.

Let me rephrase that. I can make a difference in The Now™, and there might be people who appreciate that, but once yours truly exhales his last breath, that difference that I've made will become a thing of the past, because I'd no longer be here to make that difference. So then what difference will I have made in the long run? None, because there's nobody picking up the torch and saying "Oh, this is what we're supposed to be doing", and then follow up on that.

I'll try to cut it down even shorter. You can give a man a fish and you will have fed him for a day, but you can teach a man how to fish and you will have fed him for the rest of his life. Well, I'm trying to teach people how to fish, but all they do is eat the fishes I pull out of the water. They're not picking up that fishing rod themselves.

See what I mean?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Dear Joanna, I agree with most of what you say, but I do feel that I need to offer some clarification with my quoted statement.

I am not on a lightship. I am physically here on this Earth, and I am physically human. However, my soul/spirit is not human — this, notwithstanding the fact that my presence here on this planet for over half a century in Earth's time count has rendered me quite cynical and "sufficiently human". In a way, I feel that I've lost my innocence by being here for so long, and I hate myself for that...

...And as far as I'm concerned, it's going to take nothing short of a miracle anymore to sway humanity from its chosen path. It's their choice. And it's tragic.
    Aragorn, dear Angel in a human form for now, I'd like to respond to the first and the last of your words here, through my view as a soul who is incarnate here as physically human, yet who is also on a lightship, and elsewhere, in other dimensions (like many; we have millions on the ground). I suspect it is because of holding this perspective and experience in my conscious awareness, that after half a century and a bit on Earth I feel a lot less cynical than at twenty, more relaxed, more patient, and aware of - and holding the vision of - the truth that everything can change in a moment. And that whether or not I can see, or have all the information, to know precisely how and when, does not matter. I'm here to love, anyway...as are you, and on that we are in total agreement.

Love yourself too, and keep loving yourself; please do not let the feeling of loss of innocence turn you to self-hate. You are wise (like Sam toward his son, as you said) for it is taking on the responsibility for others' choices that has brought angels down before now.
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Indeed. Nor is it either our responsibility or our right to make them drink.

I also see the situation here has got to the point where it's going to take a miracle to shift humanity's path. And that is okay.
    Miracles happen all the time. In other dimensions, what is called a 'miracle' in 3D is just the normal way love, thought+energy move. It's just a matter of getting that 'miracle' energy through to the human here-and-now, which we are doing by anchoring and flowing it through ourselves in whatever way - teaching, befriending, healing, inventing, caring - suits us and the need of the hour best.

I know you know all of this, and am really just sending you a long distance hug.....

And will add in brief, that more steps are being taken to accelerate this flipping shift. It is still doable...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Cearna (22nd April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    May more of us find the courage to stand for the good beliefs we have and against the use and abuse cycles.

Perhaps some of the desire for ET to disclose themselves is to help kick people out of their stupor. I would certainly be among those trying to lift humanity out of it's gaol (before it becomes an oubliette).
    Do we have an emoji for sending a prayer? With you on that one, Dreamtimer. :unity:

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Cearna (22nd April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    You bet I do. It's not what seen to be done with me, it's what I do behind the scenes, getting things done, by trying to alter what is to be, and hoping like hell, that what I see as a Seer never comes to pass, for it is something so bad, I can only porject it psychically to the Gods, and get their help to stop the dramas that I have tried to stop, so that your work Aragorn, and Dreamtimer's and all the others trying to make a difference, theirs will be of importance to all the rest of the little fishes I see swimming in big schools trying to protect themselves and live on. It seems no point to me to say what we have achieved, because all those who look for proof of something happening, will not see anything maybe straight away.

I received an e-mail today about a mars/pluto, retrograde going on that will cause us to look back and maybe become very frustrated and well, I'll see if I can copy it for you here:

Mars turned retrograde on April 17th along with Pluto, and because Mars only turns retrograde every two years and two months or so this is a rather significant event.

Mars is a personal planet and it affects us personally, and when a planet is retrograde (appearing to move backwards in the sky) it tends to affect us even more personally. Consequently, it can be helpful to know what to expect under this kind of influence.

The planet Mars is essentially the driver of the psyche. Mars energizes us, motivates us, inspires desire and want and need. Mars helps us to set boundaries and defend ourselves, it also gives us the chutzpah we need to go on the offensive where necessary. If that primal instinct to need and defend is thwarted or blocked or oppressed, Mars can run amok into rage and violence so we often tend to be afraid of that instinct.

When I see a client whose Mars is powerful in the chart but it is blocked in some way, or perhaps affected by other planets which weaken its effect, they will often say “I never get angry because when I do I blow up and it frightens me.” This is a signal that Mars needs to find expression in a healthy way.

Mars turns retrograde (meaning it appears to move backwards from our perspective on earth) every couple of years and like all retrograde cycles, retrograde Mars operates on a much more personal and intense level when retrograde. Mars turned retrograde on April 17th, and until June 29th when it turns direct again we are likely to be much more aware of our inner frustrations and resentments. It likely will be more difficult to assert ourselves and to express that urge into the outer world – Mars retrograde turns the focus within so that we can ultimately find greater personal expression of that primal urge to manifest desire and find our own independent way in the world.
    Give it a bit of time to take effect, and then please remember that we are now in a period of time when we are partially in linear time and partially in time space continuum time, which I seem to be the only one who knows about and no one else seems to care about, no matter how often I mention it, but we are in a state of changeover to the next age that is going to make a difference and ones such as yourself may not see the difference but everything goes into the Ether, Aragorn, which is why my message is only ever written on TOT, because it will be there for whoever, has the need to search for what is the right and wrongs and the hows and why's.

Hope is our companion, on Earth, I hope, unshakeable hope that that others will say "Oh, this is what we're supposed to be doing", and then follow up on that.

Love Colleen

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And love to you, Colleen.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Cearna (22nd April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), reno (12th May 2016)