Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I didn't miss your point, Aragorn. My point was you don't get to see the others taking your example and going elsewhere to teach people to fish. And the effects of your passing will remain long after your gone.

Disagree all you want. You have made your mark on the world, visible to you or not.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Cearna (22nd April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Time for a photo update. The skies have been very busy here, and there is a great deal going on behind the scenes - well there always is, but at present there is a particular focus with rectifying the 'darkened pyramid network', that I've seen representing a lot in the clouds lately. I'll repost a couple of pyramid lightships firstly, that appeared last month, then below will post some photos I took yesterday afternoon.

Here are the ships posted previously:

And another triangular/pyramid-shaped ship next to a large orb, from the same night, April 7th 2016.

Actually, the first shot I took that night, inner guidance was to look above the peak of the roof (the 'triangular' part of the house/roofline), with these two blue orbs poised equidistant on either side of it:

And here's a photo taken yesterday, of pyramid shapes forming in the clouds...with quite some intensity:

Turned on its side, this dark pyramid has a light shining at its apex - or almost, not quite on centre.....yet.....

From the same cloud, multiple triangles/pyramids, some downward pointing, some upward:

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (7th May 2016), Elen (10th May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th May 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (6th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was just reflecting on 'synchronicity' a bit, with the words below on another thread, and will repeat them here in the context of creating convergence with higher dimensional beings:

Synchronicities, to me, are simply the converging, or aligning, of energies (as events, words, happenings, people, beings etc) according to our focus. If we are conscious creators, aware of the multiple 'layers' of our creative output - the way in which we're creating in every moment, every breath - then the appearance of matching energies in our reality and perception is normal, the natural flow of life.
    When people are unaware of how they create, then they don't see how their focus pulls energies into their experience, and the convergence of like energies will seem miraculous (if it's pleasant/enjoyable/uplifting) or evil (if it's unpleasant/frightening/painful), and the more their focus gets connected or attached to the energies flowing into their experience, the more is drawn in, which will then reinforce their belief that they are lucky or unlucky, blessed or cursed, guided or abandoned by higher powers and so forth.
    When you focus into life from a state of joy, love and I would say, providence, without conditions or expectations that can narrow the passage of the flow, and those like energies are converging into your personal field, your 'I' experience, freely - then you are in that moment allowing the inner guidance of that which is joyful, loving, and providential to stream to and through you, no matter what 'environment' you're currently experiencing in.

*This explanation of synchronicity isn't put forward as a complete picture as in the 'Law of Attraction' as in solely (seemingly) direct cause-and-effect, since in my view, there are also levels of 'inclinations' involved such as pre-incarnative soul plans and agreements, inherent confluences with soul family groups, and more.

Within these levels of context then, I'd like to share a bit about 'contact synchronicity' as I have experienced it...as an ongoing convergence that is energized and maintained by love and focus. It's not a striving, it's a gentle embracing. It's a dissolution of layers of beliefs, and memory ignited, recognition, an inner door opening...

I've posted the photo below somewhere on another thread - it was taken by Rob Hartland (mentioned earlier in this thread) on October 7th, 2014. Rob and Shelley Hartland and I had connected I think about a year earlier. I'd had about a year and a half of ongoing contact by then, and put out the wish to the universe to be able to meet folk 'on the ground' who also had contact, just to have someone to be able to talk with in person who could understand. The next day a friend in Europe sent me a link to Rob and Shelley's site (wispyclouds.net), and when I visited their site, found with great delight that they not only lived in Perth, but in the hills suburb right next to the one I then lived in.
    We found we had many commonalities which I won't go into here, and in unexpected circumstances, I found myself moving back to a house within a few streets of them, on a due north-south alignment. This became important, as they take most of their photos from their back veranda, which faces south toward my house...so a large number of the ships in the photos on their site were/are over the spot where I live....and vice versa, when I've taken photos facing north, which I'll give an example of further below.

Firstly, here is the photo Rob took on October 7, '14. He was in his car and saw it in the rear view mirror, facing back south - took this photo and sent it to me, having no idea that 9 hours earlier I had published a post (here) about the ship I was having by then, intense contact with, bilocating onto in dreams etc, speaking with its captain and another beautiful friend on board, and had just photographed and written about as appearing as a series of concentric blue rings, which were a representation of the ship's 'wave form modulation'.

The timing of this shot - that Rob happened to be in the car at 7:30am, exactly when the ship was passing 'cloud-cloaked' over my street, and happened to look in his rear view mirror at that moment - struck me at the time, but I appreciated it even more later on, when I realized after looking for images of 'fall-streak holes' (which was what this was dubbed in the mainstream media) how very few of them had this distinct an edge around them, of concentric rings - and indeed, I could not find another one having ever been reported over Perth.
    A number of people photographed it less than half an hour (and up to an hour and a half) later, over a different area of the city, to the southwest (and the press said it was formed by airplanes leaving Perth airport, which is southwest of us). Yet Rob had photographed it 20 minutes earlier, heading due east. So in that timeframe, it had turned around and headed west, then south 15-20 kilometres, while maintaining its exact form.

Three months later, I got to photograph this ship uncloaked (having seen it uncloaked only once before then, above the city centre), and for folk who enjoy number syncs, this was from the 33rd floor of a building I hadn't been to since I was 17, and the occasion was the 17th birthday of my son, who I gave birth to at 33. Haha....
    So, this occasion happened to coincide with a wildfire burning to the north, and I felt the ship close by over the city, and asked if they could help with the fire.

And here's a very recent and beautiful convergence. Below is the first photo I've ever managed to take of a frog! They always stay hidden, but this one jumped out in front of me.

The following night, this amazing being appeared among some orbs, like nothing I'd ever seen before, appearing to be a cross between a tadpole and a froglike being, or in the process of metamorphosis, climbing out from a well of white light. So gorgeous! At the same time, I had my first communication with/awareness of star family from a planet of the star Acamar (Eridanus) who are in fact amphibious. The frog choir in the garden will never sound the same again.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (10th May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), lookbeyond (12th May 2016), Myst (10th May 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (10th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh, I meant to include an example of a photo I've taken of a ship over Rob and Shelley's house. This was taken from a walking trail between our two houses, facing north toward their house, last October.

With enlargement:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (10th May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), lookbeyond (12th May 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Thanks
    Joanne, I want to share this with you and ask what you think.

I was listening to an interview of Lyn Buchanan who did remote viewing for the government. He spoke of four main ET categories relative to psychic abilities. Some are psychic, some aren't:

The unfriendly ETs who are not psychic don't want anything to do with us.

The friendly ETs' who are not psychic want to trade with us.

The friendly ETs who are psychic want to help us develop our potential.

The unfriendly ETs who are psychic want us dead.

The reason for that is that they are psychic for only a short distance. We can see across the universe and space and time. If we develop that we will become a major power in the universe. The friendlies want to help us do this.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Joanna (13th May 2016), lookbeyond (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Joanne, I want to share this with you and ask what you think.

I was listening to an interview of Lyn Buchanan who did remote viewing for the government. He spoke of four main ET categories relative to psychic abilities. Some are psychic, some aren't:

The unfriendly ETs who are not psychic don't want anything to do with us.

The friendly ETs' who are not psychic want to trade with us.

The friendly ETs who are psychic want to help us develop our potential.

The unfriendly ETs who are psychic want us dead.

The reason for that is that they are psychic for only a short distance. We can see across the universe and space and time. If we develop that we will become a major power in the universe. The friendlies want to help us do this.
    Dreamtimer, I'll 'unpack' this a little - because the assumptions built into this breakdown of 'what ETs want with us/are here for' forms a picture that is distorted, from my point of view.
    The validity of remote viewer findings is open to question, because what someone 'sees' across time, space and dimensions will depend greatly on where they are 'at' in the viewing point of their 'I'. 'The government' is going to be looking for answers based on the need/want for security, safety, power etc, and a remote viewer answering to those (fear-based) needs is already looking in a certain way, compared say to someone viewing for mere curiosity, or for a personal/egoic quest that might be driven by any number of motives, or by someone who is looking for galactic kin (as souls who identify as starseeds might do) and so forth.

About ETs and psychic abilities. This premise to me is problematic from the outset. The word 'psychic' is generally understood in our current society and 'mindset', as being an extension of a sense or senses more subtle than the physical senses, that either is involuntarily or deliberately utilized, to garner information, knowledge or hidden wisdom not accessible to the 'normal' physical senses. This is an impoverished concept of the psychic - which if we go back to its Greek origins, means both 'mind' and 'soul', and 'breath' (ie: life, alive). Mind, soul and life, all in One Word, and one concept - a merged state of being inherent in the word Pysche.

So if we see through this merged state of Psyche, then everything that has a soul is psychic (has life, and mind), then so-called ETs who are not psychic do not have life, or a soul...in other words, what a remote viewer could see as non-psychic ETs is a) a projection of their own imagination b) a projection inserted on the 'collective psychic image screen' for particular purposes (including confusion/diversion) c) robotic non-living programmed forms (such as deployed to fake abductions etc).

That leaves ETs who are psychic - are alive, ensoulled and have minds - friendly or unfriendly.
    'The unfriendly ETs who are psychic want us dead. The reason for that is that they are psychic for only a short distance. We can see across the universe and space and time.'
    From my pov, yes we can see across the universe and space and time - and indeed beyond space and time and this universe - when our mind is no longer partitioned off from our soul (and particularly when it is merged with our whole Oversoul - through the focused 'ray of connection' we refer to as higher self). Likewise, 'unfriendly' ETs have the same potential 'psychic scope', if they decided to stop being unfriendly - a result of partitioning off aspects of their beings, which results in craving control and power - and would agree to 're-whole' themselves again. Yeah, one day. Meanwhile, just like humans who remote view from a mental/ego perspective, their Sight is limited to within the third and fourth dimensional layers. They cannot see into the fifth and above, because those dimensions are characterized by unity consciousness, completely unpartitioned, and you have to be in unity consciousness to view (and dwell) within them, or act upon them. That is natural universal convergence.

'The friendly ETs who are psychic want to help us develop our potential.....If we develop that we will become a major power in the universe. The friendlies want to help us do this.'

Haha. Okay, what I said above about unfriendly ETs having partitioned off aspects of their beings, and therefore craving control and power? Ditto for Earth humans! The goal of becoming a major power in the universe (a pretty big aim, considering there are billions of galaxies in this universe) comes from fear and insecurity. Beings of Love are not focused on power, or interested in power per se - they are focused on sharing, loving, cooperating, not on 'becoming a major power'. See the difference?
    This is what the friendly, fully psychic ETs (beings fully merged in their wholeness of mind, soul and life) are here to help us develop - or to remind us, of what and who we already are. Their own galactic sisters and brothers in human form, Beings of Love who have partitioned off, and forgotten how to fully love, share and cooperate.

Right now, a large percentage of Earth's humanity is acting out exactly like the most unfriendly ETs toward other lifeforms on this planet and to the planet itself, trashing it, killing anything deemed less than human without impunity or mercy, enslaving, vivisecting. Yet not all is lost, because through all of this, there has always remained in humanity a thread of kindness, affection, compassion, light-heartedness, countless little daily acts of generosity and love...and that is the reason this planet hasn't turned completely into unmitigated darkness. It does, however, definitely need a helping hand up again - and is getting it, bigtime.
    Last edited by Joanna, 13th May 2016 at 10:51.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanks, Joanna. I'm very glad I asked. Your perspective is very different from his.

When I think of humans becoming 'a major power in the universe' I don't think of it in a conquering or controlling way. But I'm different. We could be a power of peace and love.

I've always wanted to bring people together. I made friends with a black girl when I lived in Georgia. Her dad wouldn't let us play together. He kept telling me, "We're different. Can't you see that?" I kept thinking, "So what? We're humans, we want to be friends, what's your problem?" I didn't say that. It was one of many the times in life I realized just how stupid grown-ups can be.

I've always believed religion and faith should bring people together and that it's stupid to fight over. Again, I'm an outlier.

As far as I'm concerned, if 'evil ETs' are screwing with us and harming us, it's perfectly OK for 'good ETs' to help. Hopefully we can learn to do that ourselves.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Joanna (13th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks, Joanna. I'm very glad I asked. Your perspective is very different from his.

When I think of humans becoming 'a major power in the universe' I don't think of it in a conquering or controlling way. But I'm different. We could be a power of peace and love.

I've always wanted to bring people together. I made friends with a black girl when I lived in Georgia. Her dad wouldn't let us play together. He kept telling me, "We're different. Can't you see that?" I kept thinking, "So what? We're humans, we want to be friends, what's your problem?" I didn't say that. It was one of many the times in life I realized just how stupid grown-ups can be.

I've always believed religion and faith should bring people together and that it's stupid to fight over. Again, I'm an outlier.

As far as I'm concerned, if 'evil ETs' are screwing with us and harming us, it's perfectly OK for 'good ETs' to help. Hopefully we can learn to do that ourselves.
    Well, peace and love already are the major power in this universe. There are many dimensions - frequency bands - of life here, teeming with life. There are whole vast interweaving layers of life existing beyond the dualistic contrast experience of 3D and the um, weird slipperiness of the lower 4D. :P
    So from my view, it's more that we are rejoining that 'power of peace and love', if you like, and will add to it the uniquely Earth human attributes and qualities of creating.

There are still galactic 'sectors' that are influenced by very dense, heavy energies, and some of those areas are much bigger than the Solar System...but every planet that lifts into love again adds to and strengthens the Whole, and has a ripple effect of support for other areas of the same 'galactic body'. Just as Earth's renewal has been supported by the ripples of other planets and systems that have re-newed themselves, so the Earth's rise sends on a ripple to other planets that are bogged down in 'the heavies'.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, I want to add to the previous comment about peace and love already being the major power in the universe - that if they weren't, the universe would have been ripped apart by now. It is because they are, that the conflicts happening within this universe have been able to be repeatedly and continuously encompassed, and we are still here...
    For those who like to say the future of the universe hangs on a knife's edge (because their view is entrained to the darkness/conflict energies) - and that if Earth doesn't ascend then the universe, or at the very least, this galaxy, will be destroyed - I would say they are living in a dark dream. Which is their choice, but I don't buy into it, or lend my energy to that dream/nightmare.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Maggie (18th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here are a couple of shots I took last night of a ship that first appeared here on January 24th this year. First is the photo, with enlargement below, from Jan. 24th (I posted it earlier on this thread but will put it here again, so you can see the sequence):

And from last night, May 17th, two views of it, with its distinctive form and beautiful green-blue light:

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), reno (21st May 2016), The One (18th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Besonders schön finde ich das Bild der Rose auf der linken oberen Seite.
    Extraordinary beautiful I think is this picture at the upper left with this roses roses.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Joanna (20th May 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Extraordinary beautiful I think is this picture at the upper left with this roses roses.
    Joanna, he loves the picture of your rose in your avatar...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Joanna (20th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Joanna, he loves the picture of your rose in your avatar...
    Thanks, Elen.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Elen (20th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    I'm glad you like this rose, scibuster. It's my favourite rose - it's called 'Mother's Love', and also has a very beautiful fragrance.

I have many synchronistic happenings with this rosebush; the most recent is that while pondering the number 13 (and specifically, the 'lost' 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiucus/Aesclepius in relation to 'planetary ascension'), this rosebush put out 13 blooms - the first time it had ever done so, and very unusual, just going into winter here - and I remembered that I've had this rosebush for 13 years. All good.

Some more photos for you, with love from my paradise

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (20th May 2016), Elen (20th May 2016), reno (21st May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The last photo with those six roses looks preferably (am besten).

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), Joanna (20th May 2016)