Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tips for Ship-watching and ET Contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Wow thats awesome i just wished i had more time to look up
    Your Source Self has heard, your wish is granted....et voila...'more time'...)
    Do I hear whispers of 'Pigs might fly'? Well, just look at that avatar! Malcolm, who is that pig?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), The One (25th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    who is that pig?
    It supposed to be peppa pig lol
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Joanna (25th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Never heard of Peppa Pig. Looked her up. All her animal friend's names are alliterative. Looks like a cute show. Don't think my 21 year old will be watching...iggy: Call me Peppa!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (25th March 2016), The One (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The big favourites in my son's early years were Bananas in Pajamas, and the somewhat controversial Teletubbies. My son wrote a letter to the Bananas and was thrilled to get a reply back, signed B1 & B2....lol....

Well, I won't be going out sky-gazing tonight. It's pouring torrents, which is wonderful! Yay! This was the sky this morning though...a chemical mess...which I trust 'sky patrol' detoxed before the rain started...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (25th March 2016)

Thanks
    Yesterday was a cross-hatch sky.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yesterday was a cross-hatch sky.Is that the same thing as a chain-link-fence sky?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tok For This Useful Post:

Joanna (29th March 2016)

Thanks
    Sounds like it. tic tac toe boards. x's and v's. The first time I saw a plane trail cast a shadow on a layer below I knew something was not right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (29th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    About chemtrail 'cocktails' (which I associate with the cross-hatching you've referred to, Dreamtimer):

Recently, I felt my body needed a manganese supplement - for the first time in my life. After I'd been taking it a couple of weeks, someone sent some info (sorry, don't have it to hand, will have a search) about how manganese is another ingredient that has been identified in chemtrails (or as Chinese friends eloquently translate it, 'chemical exhaust revenge').
    On feeling into this intuitively, it appears that manganese combines with aluminium (also in the trails) in a very detrimental way, that then depletes manganese from the body. I felt that combo targets the pituitary gland (the 'master gland' which regulates the endocrine system) and affects the central nervous system.
    I work with meditation & visualization (as well as specific foods, herbs, supplements, whatever feels needed) for balancing/clearing the physical. If it resonates for you, what came to me as a visualization to protect and balance the brain is to visualize a blue topaz filled with light encompassing the pituitary gland. Right on top of that I visualize an open white water lily (in the hypothalamus, which sends messages to the pituitary), and inside/above the water lily, a pure white diamond - this is at the level of the pineal gland...so you have the pituitary, hypothalamus and pineal protected/cleansed together.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (29th March 2016), reno (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These are a couple of new photos from Rob Hartland, taken March 17 and March 30. I hear/feel that although it looks slightly different in the pics, it's the same ship in both photos. These are taken within 1.5 km west of both our houses.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (31st March 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (13th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Following on from the photos by Rob Hartland posted above, I've blogged about the two bushfires mentioned, and our shared experience/interaction on those two occasions, here, for those interested.

Updating, I took the photos below on March 7th, of two lightships very high up over the roof. In the first pic, one is visible top left hand corner. The enlargements showed them to be pyramid-shaped ships, with golden light bases, and green, white and violet above. I'll hope to take some closer shots sometime soon, they're very beautiful.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), The One (13th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Rob (Hartland) is getting some awesome shots - in this one, he photographed a chemtrailing plane, and you can see the huge red cannister underneath it. I've also seen planes a few times, carrying a big cannister like this underneath, although they've always been black (and show up clearly against the white of the planes). They are so brazen.
    Rob's wife Shelley called on star family to neutralize the toxins, and four tiny ships are visible in the photo, close around the trail. (There's another layer, already spread out, above this trail, in the opposite direction...speaking of crosshatching, Dreamtimer).

Here's the link to their site again, where you can see the above photo enlarged.

The photo below is one I took two weeks ago from Rob and Shelley's back veranda, facing toward my house. (The chemtrail above is right between our houses). When we had only just walked outside, the three of us all saw three small ships like the ones in Rob's photo above flash past in the blink of an eye, one after the other...they all flashed bright white/silver light. This is one of them:

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), enjoy being (5th June 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    another extraordinary method for ufo come to see ....

man pray for ufos:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...het-yahweh.htm

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Scibuster...right, the 'Prophet Yahweh' whose people are the chosen people, and his God is going to return to Earth and kill all the rest? Yeah, some peeps can't resist seeing themselves as 'the chosen' pure ones, an elite, and everyone else as disposable. The words 'summoning' and 'commanding' ETs to arrive should clue you in to the man's ego-state.....which means whatever he 's connected to (if it's not fake or remote controlled) isn't coming from goodwill....

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Chester (20th May 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (19th April 2016)

Thanks
    Having had the experience of dreaming about the future I can say that nothing is set in stone - even if it's 99% likely - and so any prophet is only, perhaps, a good predictor. Problem is, most successful prophets tell what their followers want to hear. Many also see what they want to see.

How many can truly look into the future and not let their desires/ego/fear get in the way? Not many imo.

In indigenous societies, the 'medicine people' were not always popular because they didn't always have the message the people wanted to hear. C'est la vie. A good chief would know how to lead the people in the right direction rather than the popular one.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (19th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Having had the experience of dreaming about the future I can say that nothing is set in stone - even if it's 99% likely - and so any prophet is only, perhaps, a good predictor...

In indigenous societies, the 'medicine people' were not always popular because they didn't always have the message the people wanted to hear. C'est la vie. A good chief would know how to lead the people in the right direction rather than the popular one.
    Very true, Dreamtimer.
    I've had 'future prophecy dreams' too at times...and also see nothing as 'set in stone', and the dreams as possible pathways. Some I also feel as preparation, on a personal level, for 'if things go this way' or 'if they go that way', or another way...and that the dreams have been inner guidance for the most beneficial inner state and focus to hold in certain eventualities....

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2016), reno (12th May 2016), The One (19th April 2016)