Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Dr Michael Salla : German Secret Societies Hid Ancient Super Weapons from Nazis

German Secret Societies Hid Ancient Super Weapons from Nazis

Written by Dr Michael Salla on October 28, 2015

see: http://exopolitics.org/german-secret...ns-from-nazis/

This article is mainly an analysis by Michael Salla of the relationship between
    the Secret Societies in Germany and the Nazi regime headed by Hitler
    in regard to the development of a Secret German Space Program and the
    aquisition of super weaponry.
    According to Salla, basing himself on Corey's testimony, the Secret Societies,
    like Thule, Vril and others, succeeded to maintain a high degree of independence
    and succeeded to fool the central government.

According to Corey there were not sufficient technological developments
    by these societies to turn the fate of the War over, even if they wanted to.
    This point is missed by Dr Salla, for some reason.
    If I am correct then it seems that the next 2 years, from 1945 to 1947,
    were enough time for them to develop sufficiently efficient weaponry
    to defeat the American war fleet headed by Admiral Bird.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th October 2015), lift the veil (28th October 2015), reno (28th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Interesting that the vid in Elen's survivors thread on Moscow nuclear explosion in Nepolian times imo may have been coming from the distant past or alien as such motives, if indeed correct.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Corey is back from "The Dark"

Corey reappeared on FB and here are some things written there:

David Wilcock

All of our best sources are independently saying that Disclosure is actually going to occur. The Alliance groups have reached a consensus. The question now is how much they will tell us. The Pentagon faction is pushing for full disclosure, China for a more limited release.
    There is much more to be said. The battle is vigorous and the shoot-down of the Russian airliner is definitely related. I am working on a new article about all of this right now. I have only had a little over two weeks off since a very intense work period, between the book work in Canada and 28 new episodes in two weeks for Gaiam. Needed to relax.
    I will probably hold off on finishing this piece until I hear something from Corey that is more specific. He is one of the sources whose intel is lining up to say the same thing. He is going through hell right now and hopefully it will clear up fairly soon.

Sphere Being Alliance (Corey)

China is Canceling the Debt of the World’s Most Impoverished Nations - In the thread below the topic of China came up and how it ties into the Earth Alliance and recent moves and negotiations on a partial disclosure as well as their taking over a new financial system for 100 years. They call the 100 years a transitional period and think a full data dump would be irresponsible and dangerous... MANY in the Earth Alliance believe a One World Govt. is inevitable and just has to be done ethically/correctly by the "Right People/Groups"... There is quite a lot of negotiating going on behind the scenes right now and much of it has to do directly with some signs we will be seeing in the financial sector very soon... signs like this maybe? This a slightly different version of the debt/slave "Babylonian Money Magic System" that we are currently living under. The partial disclosure will depend on what is finally negotiated and agreed upon in these secret meetings going on RIGHT NOW! Where is our seat at the table? When are we going to be asked for our consent? Many will be happy with the erasure of old debts, some free money and to hear that there is advanced technology available to them as well as proof of Aliens... The rest of us who KNOW what else there is to disclose will not stand for this, which will force the new global govt/financial system to come down on us... This is speculation but we in the SSP Alliance and some of the Earth Alliance groups that are hearing about these backroom deals are very unhappy. We are told the ball is in our court but how do we play this game when we have no players on the field? Some think any disclosure is a step in the right direction and that like pandora's box once they crack it open all will come out anyway... We have quite a lot of meditation and prayer for a positive outcome in these negotiations right now... Our joint co-creative consciousness is all we have to battle back right now. The opposition has managed to fragment the esoteric community with infighting so well that we first need to begin healing fractures and work together and stop being naive and letting them manipulate us as they have since the 1940s when Ufology was born and immediately infiltrated and controlled (using their favorite tool opposing belief systems/UFO Religions). I have so much to document and catch everyone up one over the next few days while I am also dealing with the new home thing. Making time to document or spend time giving DW updates has been almost impossible... seems like all of these things have been occurring by design. TY, CG
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...t.html#more•

Sphere Being Alliance

TY for the emails, Crazy Times... There is too much to list as of negative greetings that have occurred to list. The most disturbing are the cluster of security issues that have occurred around my home recently. Because of the market in our area (Lots of companies moving here) rentals are almost impossible to find and the prices have gone through the roof since we last looked. Anywhere we go we are looking at $900 - $1,200 more per month for rent plus deposits and moving expenses. The people out there who think I left a high paying 6 figure yearly salary to "Make Money" off of disclosure are extremely misinformed. The amount of money we bring in is very modest and securing a new place to live, adding some security features is putting us in a serious financial hole. Those of you who have donated $ the last couple of days have helped out tremendously! It is almost impossible to think about producing documentation on my prior and most recent high level meetings (that occurred this week) when I am concerned about my families safety and the huge financial strain all of this is putting on top of an already weak financial situation. I hope to be able to get these issues ironed out (Including the ones I can't talk about) quickly and get back to fully documenting and publishing the last several high level meetings that as DW alluded to were full of new information... I will also then be able to work on the art projects for Gaiam TVas well as some ideas for doing a series of 3D animated movies about my experiences (Much like Star Wars Series). The movie thing is a back burner idea while we are working on documenting meetings, attending more meetings and creating art/images for Gaiam TV episodes. Thank you for all of the moral support. As DW said this is an extremely challenging time for us right now. The SBA said things would be worse (problematic) before they got better... so far they are correct. TY, CG

Joon Chang

Little disappointed to hear China is for limited disclosure, could mean they're trying to hide something. But then again, different factions may not align. Still hoping for the best outcome, full disclosure and begin healing our planet as a whole.

Sphere Being Alliance

EVERYONE has something to hide and info in the Data Dumps that they are worried about releasing. Some of the data dump info is being misused by some of the Earth Alliance aka "ground crew" to manipulate and strong arm their own agendas right now. There is a MAJOR push for a partial disclosure and new financial system ran by the Chinese in another 100 year agreement... These deals include not only a new financial system but also a central global government (Saying global govt is inevitable anyway so they have to manage it "correctly"). Many in the Earth Alliance support this deal while some of the Earth Alliance and SSP Alliance feel betrayed, are very upset and are fighting for full disclosure... TY, CG

Sphere Being Alliance

Nancy Whitehead Job, LOL... Who said I have a "High Paying Security Job"? Link/Source please if you can (So much disinfo coming from seriously disturbed bloggers and forum posters!!!)... With my name plastered all over the internet as the guy who talks to blue bird aliens and the background checks that go into IT jobs let alone "Security" jobs who would think I would make it through a simple Google search let alone background check with a security firm? I don't know who comes up with all of these rumors/disinfo stories... As far as protection and trusting it... I certainly do have protection but we are at a stage in the game where the negatives are fighting full force like a terminally wounded beast... Being apart of this had its risks and I knew that... It doesn't make the attacks any less unpleasant or horrifying when your children and family are being targeted in a round about way to get to you. I appreciate the comments and I have had to learn to trust the protection more than anyone has. We are at a very pivotal and dangerous stage of the process though. I will continue to keep my karma clear as well as trust the path/process and protection granted. The negatives still have tricks up their sleeves and the ability to make life miserable and even dangerous for those under protection. Thank you for the comments and support. I would like to know where you heard I had a security job though, keeping track of where all of the misinformation that bloggers and wacho's on the forums are spreading is almost a full time job... Most of what they say is a mirror of their own condition. I still like to keep track of what disinfo is being put out and by whom. Thank you Nancy Whitehead, CG

David Wilcock

I still believe that "partial disclosure" is a heck of a lot better than what we have now. Furthermore, it seems highly unlikely, even fantastic, to believe that any such process could be delayed by 100 years. The people pushing for this are obviously unaware of "The Event", which will make all knowledge available to everyone. Even a partial disclosure will alter the consciousness of humanity enough to bring the Event on that much faster. That's the key. It's a change in the physics that is needed here, and even a partial disclosure should carry the ball over the goal line.

My comment:

I noticed that Corey does not mention the completion of Part 2 of his underworld meetings. ???
    Last edited by URIKORN, 4th November 2015 at 03:49.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

New episode on Gaiamtv - Season 2 - Episode 6: We Were Never Alone

I watched it twice yesterday.
    Hope that we shall have the transcript soon.
    More of the German effort to set foot on the Moon and Mars.

indeed, an hour later:

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 6: We Were Never Alone - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...de-6.html#more

Excerpt:

• DW - There's been to some degree, certain people on the surface of the Earth that have had access to space all throughout our history?
    • CG - Yes.
    • DW - And that were people born on Earth from human parents?
    • CG - Yes. I read on the smart glass pads
    [iPad-like 3D projection capable devices provided to secret space program personnel during CG's time in the program, with a library of information stored on them.]

I read on the smart glass pads about the Spaniards chasing some Mayan priests that would run right up to a wall
    that had a door carved into it, but went no where.
    They would be holding a bunch of scrolls in their arms.
    They would run up, touch the door and then walk through the rock [wall].
    This was obviously some kind of portal.

Excerpt:

• CG - Yes. Turkey is a mixture, there's a breakaway group and an ET group that has settled there.
    • DW - Do we know anything about that ET group?
    • CG - Yes...
    • DW - <chuckle>You don't want to tell us?
    • CG - Well, it gets into some of the disturbing stuff.
    The Sumerian god kind of groups [are there], and more negative types that are also down in South Africa right now;
    Marduk and different names you may hear.

[Several researchers have said the Khazarian invasion of the western caucus mountain region around 800 BC was actually a race of extraterrestrials with nefarious intentions. They are apparently reptilian in lineage and have connections to the Draco empire. Credo Mutwa is a shaman from South Africa claiming to have lived near an ET settlement. He apparently had several unpleasant encounters with these beings, which he said, had a rank metallic oder and fed off of the fear humanity produced to sustain themselves. DW spoke of looshe or fear food in a radio show we provided a summary and analysis of. See the below linked article.]

Related David Wilcock: Stargates, Consciousness Tech, Draco "Fear Food" & Methods of Personal Transformation, ET Contacts | Analysis of Fade to Black May 26th 2015

• DW - What about the breakaway civilization in Turkey? Is that similar to the other ones, or is this a unique group?
    • CG - In Turkey mainly, there's quite a bit of ET activity going on down there.
    There's a breakaway group there, but they are more subservient to the ET group.
    Turkey is very ancient area and its been controlled by a certain ET faction for a very long time.

Excerpt:

• CG - The Germans finally built a successful small base [on the Moon], and used that as a jumping off point.
    And then they successfully built a base on Mars as well.
    The Draco did not assist them with all of this.

There was a separate base on the Moon that is a joint base that the Draco and human German breakaway groups use to this day,
    it is a heavy Dark Fleet base. It is shaped like a pyramid with it's top cut off; a trapezoid.
    • DW - Do you know when that [Dark Fleet, Draco Human Alliance] base was constructed?
    • CG - This would have been in the 1960's and early 70's.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 4th November 2015 at 04:28.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th November 2015), reno (4th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey's life at this point (by someone plan ???) filled with stress and a variety of attacks and with all this various meetings with groups at home and abroad .so that PART of brakeway civilizations unfortunately stopped that something constantly updated and changed and there are illustrations with which wanted to accompany all! very pleased to receive its update, although the news was not pink but as he himself stated AFTER THE STORM COMES tHE SUN! Thank you for your efforts Urikon and we hope that this will be a major update soon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (4th November 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Regarding part 2

I found the following comment by Corey:

Corey's further response:

Sphere Being Alliance David Wilcock Yes, there are lots of good STO people here!
    The negative greetings seem to be getting worse as is the behavior of certain people who are not adjusting to the energetic changes very well at all...
    Negative are becoming very much so and the mentally ill are becoming unraveled.
    I am seeing a lot of karma hitting the negatives but of course its after the damage has been done.

Hope to chat soon,
    I am working hard on part 2 and the other meeting documentations.
    I hope to get that completed soon so I can focus on Art projects and other things that need my attention.

I found it here:

Brief Update | Corey Goode and David Wilcock FB Posting's: Negative Greetings, China Pushing 100 Years of Power, SSP Alliance Wants Full Disclosure

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...avid.html#more

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), reno (6th November 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 7: Remnants of Ancient Mars

The weekly episode with Corey and Davis, aired 2 days ago, the transcript + comments by Justin:

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 7: Remnants of Ancient Mars - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...de-7.html#more

I watched it twice on Gaiamtv.
    My subjective impression that Corey speaks truthfully is deepening.

Excerpt:

• DW - Were there Ancient Builder race ruins on the Moon, that [the Germans] were able to find when they were doing that research when they first got there?
    • CG - Yes, Ancient Builder race ruins [are] all over the solar system and beneath the surface of our planet [as well].
    • DW - What specific Ancient Builder race ruins did [the Germans] find on the Moon?
    • CG - I think some of the significant ones that you would be interested in, and a lot of others, are some of the ancient buildings that were obviously built for a race of very tall beings. Unless they were beings that liked a lot of headroom and really tall arches and doorways <chuckle>.
    • DW - When you say really tall, what are we talking in feet, like what was the estimated height of these people?
    • CG - Some of the stone seats and doorways, we're upwards of 60, 70 or 80 feet [in height].
    • DW - Beings 60, 70 or 80 feet tall?
    • CG - [Yes], tall.

Excerpt:

• DW - Did you encounter information [during your time in the SSP] that [said] Mars was more Earth-like at one time?
    • CG - Yes.
    • DW - You had mentioned before that the asteroid belt was a destroyed planet. Hoagland and others have done work suggesting that Mars was originally a moon of this planet.
    • CG - According to the smart glass pad, that was the intelligence, that Mars was at one time a satellite of a super-earth, that existed now where we have an asteroid belt.

• DW - Was Mars also a watery planet with oceans as well, at that time?
    • CG - It had oceans and a very thick atmosphere that was blown off in the same event that change its current orbit and created the asteroid belt; [the destruction of the super-Earth planet].

Excerpt:

• DW - Were there any indigenous life forms that evolved on Mars and had actually always been there?
    • CG - There was one group that was very elusive that I never saw, but read about, that were human-like, that stayed in caves and always wore robes. And [they] were very elusive, staying away from everybody.
    • DW - Yeah, I heard about an indigenous population from some others as well. Do you know about their height or appearance?
    • CG - This sounds like something out of a movie, but supposedly [they] looked very much like us, but [they] are very reddish and they claim to be indigenous to Mars. Whether this is true or not, I don't really know. But there was very little in the glass pads about them. They were very elusive. And whenever the space program would come in and build a new colony that was too close to one of their [settlements], they would move their entire group.
    • DW - Really?
    • CG - Yeah, they would move completely away.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th November 2015 at 02:37.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), EL_O_EL (12th November 2015), Olaf (12th November 2015), reno (12th November 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

German Secret Societies Colonized Mars in 1940s / Dr Michael Salla

German Secret Societies Colonized Mars in 1940s

Written by Dr Michael Salla on November 11, 2015.

see: http://exopolitics.org/german-secret...mars-in-1940s/

Captain K. (Randy Kramer) testimony:

Audio - Mars Defense Force: Defending Human Colonies - Full Interview

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCTYkYcYuI0

Excerpt:

Goode says that during the early 1940’s, while the Second World War was still being fought, German secret societies –Thule, Vril and Black Sun – had successfully established a base on the moon, and used that as a launching pad for missions to Mars. Travel time between the Moon and Mars was several hours for the Germans. Goode contrasted this with the contemporary secret space program which has cut this travel time down to a matter of minutes!
    Goode describes information about the early German colonization events acquired from “smart glass pads” he had access to during his space service as an “intuitive empath” from 1987 to 2007. He says that German documents and photographs, detailing these Moon and Mars missions, were archived on the smart glass pads.

Excerpt:

In mid-1952, the Germans had conducted a series of flying saucer flights over Washington D.C. in a show of force. This led to the beginning of official relations with the German secret societies. During the Eisenhower administration, the U.S. capitulated to the Germans key demands, which led to the infiltration of the military-industrial complex.
    UFO - OVNI - UFOs In Washington D.C - 62 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hObI12DD3-Y

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hObI12DD3-Y

OVERTHROWING A MARS COLONY DICTATOR: BRITISH ELITE PREPARE FOR THE REAL THING

Written by Dr Michael Salla on June 25, 2015.

see: http://exopolitics.org/overthrowing-...he-real-thing/
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th November 2015 at 05:45.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), reno (12th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post

indeed, an hour later:

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 6: We Were Never Alone - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...de-6.html#more

......Credo Mutwa is a shaman from South Africa claiming to have lived near an ET settlement. He apparently had several unpleasant encounters with these beings, which he said, had a rank metallic oder and fed off of the fear humanity produced to sustain themselves.
    Interesting that this man is mentioned. Back in the 90's had met a lady who moved back to the states from the African continent. I inquired about this fella, Credo Mutwa and her reply back to me was that he is a very trustworthy, held in high esteem, shaman. He is/was trusted by many. From that day forward I listened when I seen or heard him speak.
    Just FYI

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), ERK (14th November 2015), URIKORN (14th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    Interesting that this man is mentioned. Back in the 90's had met a lady who moved back to the states from the African continent. I inquired about this fella, Credo Mutwa and her reply back to me was that he is a very trustworthy, held in high esteem, shaman. He is/was trusted by many. From that day forward I listened when I seen or heard him speak.
    Just FYI

My two older daughters- their gym teacher (Waldorf School) was Credo's nephew (from South Africa obviously) and had many great things to say about his uncle.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2015), Dreamtimer (17th November 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Transcript: Interview Corey Goode - George Noory – October 2015 (Episode 4-54)

BEYOND BELIEF – SHADOWS OF THE CABAL 16 Nov 2015

Interview Corey Goode - George Noory – October 2015 (Episode 4-54)

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...the-cabal.html

This interview (on Gaiamtv) was aired (i guess) last month.
    I discovered it took pkace only testerday.
    I watched it.
    There is something very fluent and positively simple in this meeting of the 2: Corey and Noory.
    Corey, to me, is gaining more and more credibility the more I watch him.
    Because I so not fully trust my own feelings an edge of doubt remains,
    and it is only normal.

Excerpt:

George: So, you’ve got on one faction, this Cabal, the one-world government people,
    the Illuminatis type, that have been running a Secret Space Program for a number of years.
    And then you’ve got a group of people like you that have basically said:
    Enough is enough. I’m getting the word out.
    What finally drove you to that decision?

Corey : In 2011, after I had seen many whistleblower recording videos,
    and from seeing them and listening to them, I knew what they did in the programs.
    And I knew what they knew.
    And each time, I saw them walk right up to the very edge of the big stuff,
    and then lift the leg up, turn around about face, and walk the opposite direction.

George: Were they afraid? Scared?

Corey : Under orders. Afraid. They maybe were brave till they got to a certain point,
    and then received a threat to someone they love.
    Any number of things could have happened.

I was getting frustrated because there was a lot of information that I knew these people could be getting.
    I started on an internet forum.
    I opened up the username GoodETxSG, which everyone knows is the pseudonym I went by at first.
    And I slowly start filling out the situation, would release tiny little bits of information here and there,
    and they finally started releasing more, and more, and more,
    to where it started getting the attention of a lot of people.

George: Are you telling us everything that you want to on this program right now?

Corey : There’s a lot more that’s going to come out in "Cosmic Disclosure".
    At first we were very careful not to hit the stuff that people would call "fear porn".
    But there is going to be a lot of very uncomfortable information coming out.

And it is not my job to throw out documents, offer proofs, photographs.
    It is my job to start planting these little seeds, getting the information into the consciousness of humanity
    for when these documents dumps and all of this proof is dropped on everyone’s lap.

George: How many others are like you out there in this country, trying to get the word out?

Corey : I know that there have been others that have attempted,but have benne thwarted and killed.

George: And killed?

Corey : Yeah. Right now, I know that that’s a possibility for me.
    But I have to trust that at this point, if something like that were to happen,
    it’s going to draw more attention to what I’m saying.
    Right now, the et tool they have is to ridicule what I’m saying.

George: Have you done bad things?

Corey : I have had to do bad things. And I’ve allowed bad things to happen, standing by.

George: Turned your head.

Corey : I didn’t even turn my head.

George: Watched

Corey : Stood there and watched. It was part of a job.

George: You regret that?

Corey : Absolutely! It’s a very haunting thing especially when you’re an intuitive empath.
    Because, the empath part, you strongly feel other people’s emotions and other being’s emotions.
    And you don’t forget those feelings.

George: Have you witnessed a situation Corey, where somebody was abducted by an ET?
    And they were taking that person maybe off the planet to another planet.
    And you watched that happen.
    And they had that look They looked at you right in the eyes, and there was nothing you did to stop it.

Corey : Pretty much.

George: That’s tough to live with sometimes.

Corey : It’s tough to live with all the time.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 17th November 2015 at 02:15.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2015)

Thanks
    From earlier things Corey said, back in time, Corey etc were part of some ugly experiences on,of others, for themselves. If it gets used against him or Corey actually talked of it, I feel many would be shocked and or disgusted.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    From earlier things Corey said, back in time, Corey etc were part of some ugly experiences on,of others, for themselves. If it gets used against him or Corey actually talked of it, I feel many would be shocked and or disgusted.

There is a saying: Do not judge someone until you have been in his place

Most people, once indoctrinated, are staying within the bounds of their indoctrination and moral compromise.
    Anyone who steps outside the chains is respected and forgiven by me.
    I believe in redemption

24. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2015)

Thanks
    No judging here, I look forward to doing an info catch up in the near future as have been busy of late.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

The good effects of Corey's silence

The good effects of Corey's silence

Observing my various states of mind I come to think that there
    Is much benefit in Corey's silence for days and days, unlike periods
    when his words could be read daily.
    I noticed in these periods of absence how much emotional dependency
    has developped in me.
    The actual effect is: I (Corey) is not your slave/master nor I (Uri) is
    a slave/master of Corey.
    Another way to look at it is through the entertainment prism.
    "Hey Corey, entertain me. I need a fix."
    There is a sobering effect in this absence.
    Whatever the actual reason for these periods of 'disappearing' the
    effect is positive.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2015), reno (17th November 2015)