Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    MILITARY ABDUCTION & EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT TREATY – COREY GOODE BRIEFING PT 2

DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JUNE 16, 2016

see: http://exopolitics.org/military-abdu...briefing-pt-2/

Excerpts:

Apparently, some of the intelligence released by Corey Goode over the last 18 months about secret space programs, was accurate enough to come to the attention of the “lower level secret space program,” as he described it, run by the NRO/USAF/DIA. Subsequently, he was subjected to a military abduction by one or more of these agencies, which he briefly described in his May 14 update:
    Military abductions conducted by operatives of one or more unacknowledged programs occur. Chemical interrogation tactics are implemented. Body fluid and hair samples were taken, words and phrases were read off of a tablet to attempt to ascertain if I was a current asset of a known UNSAP [Unacknowledged Special Access Program].
    Unacknowledged Special Access Program].
    While briefing me on June 15, Goode stated that he experienced a total of three different military abductions on a spacecraft that was clearly less advanced than those belonging to the SSP Alliance. The abductions happened just prior to or during the month of March 2016.

I asked Goode why he wasn’t protected by the “Sphere Being Alliance” (advanced extraterrestrials belonging to a Type III civilization), since they had previously intervened during an alleged incident on Mars that he described in a report back in June 2015.
    Goode said that the Sphere Being Alliance will only intervene when his safety is in serious jeopardy, and not at other times since there are lessons to be learned for all involved. In the case of “negative experiences”, he says, these might have a larger purpose such as completing operational goals.

During one of Goode’s interrogations, attempts were made to brainwash him into believing that extraterrestrials weren’t real and that the “higher level space programs” he was discussing – Solar Warden, Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate and Dark Fleet – did not exist.

Kaaree takes me to visit the Working Ancient Builder Race Outpost on Venus. We arrive and are met by a giant, long narrow craft that had a blast shield over the windows of what would be the bridge of their craft. We sat there for about 20 minutes before Kaaree told me we had been turned back.
    As I looked I could see several other of these large narrow craft around Venus, with their noses pointed down toward the surface and the rear of the vessels pointing away from the planet into space. While waiting, Kaaree and I spoke about a few individuals, as well as how concerned the Anshar are with people actively reaching out for them mentally yet receiving contact from other beings

In his June 15 briefing to me, Goode explained that the current treaty is referred to as the “Muhammad Accords” since it dates back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad (570-632 AD). Further Goode added that prior to the “Muhammad Accords,” extraterrestrials and Inner Earth civilizations openly interacted with surface humanity.
    It was decided that in order for surface humanity to evolve, open contact would end, and that extraterrestrials and Inner Earth civilizations would no longer openly intervene in human affairs.

Goode then said that the meeting referred to by Kaaree had been held, and the request for a new treaty had been opposed by the Draconian Federation – the dominant Reptilian extraterrestrial species in our galaxy, and other “Saurian” or Reptilian groups. According to Goode, both he and Gonzales had in mid-2015 met with the leader of the Draconian Federation in our sector of the Galaxy, a 14 foot Royal White Draco, as part of ongoing negotiations over full disclosure.
    Due to the need for consensus among all the adherents to the original treaty, there consequently would not be a new treaty at this point. Kaaree said this was unlikely to be the end of the matter, but more likely the first step in a drawn out negotiation process.

Goode stated that he last met Raw Teir Eir on June 10, and was told that incoming cosmic energies are dramatically ramping up energy levels for the sun, solar system and the entire planet. People and groups are being easily triggered, which helps explains the elite exodus to Antarctica described in Part One, and upsurge of violent extremism around the planet.
    While some may be greatly concerned over the possibility of a solar kill shot as predicted by remote viewers such as Major Ed Dames, it’s important to emphasize that this is merely one of many possible futures.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th July 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    COSMIC DISCLOSURE: SPIRITUAL ASCENSION VS. TECHNOLOGY
    Season 5, Episode 5

13 Jun 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...echnology.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd June 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Looks like the narrative stopped bringing in the cash so that had to make the saviors "bad guys" now...

That's pretty desperate if you ask me.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...owall=&start=2
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), pointessa (6th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Looks like the narrative stopped bringing in the cash so that had to make the saviors "bad guys" now...

That's pretty desperate if you ask me.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...owall=&start=2
    Agreed. It is desperate. Marketing analysis must have indicated the need for more drama.

Finger pointing and good/bad guys is a key signature of dysfunction. Gonzales had an ego fit. The hand picked go all human and can't work together. What a shitshow.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th July 2016 at 22:54.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), blufire (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), pointessa (6th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Concerning for myself, of late, indeed, not sure what to make of the story line given the last few weeks, both my logical and fluffy side poking their tongues at each other.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), pointessa (6th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Concerning for myself, of late, indeed, not sure what to make of the story line given the last few weeks, both my logical and fluffy side poking their tongues at each other.
    Remember your experience with the Blue Sphere thing? I believe you had that experience. I also believe that (if I recall correctly what you essentially said) you felt it was very benevolent... oh... and the timing too.

Well, this is the same types of experiences I had that led me to some of these same things that turned out to be lessons learned.

And forgive me if I am going to far here but I want to say something about you, Aianawa.

I have read many of your posts... many many. You post a lot and they are (unlike many of mine) short and sweet and to the point.

Having said this, you have given me (and likely many) far, far more than any of these whistle blowers. When I am on this forum and I see your picture I get this really warm feeling... I often think to myself, I wish I could be as kind as you. I wish I had an attitude so positive as almost always you do. Anyways... you are a teacher, bro. A real one just by your consistent example.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), Maggie (5th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), pointessa (6th July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I'm still waiting for the punch line. Or maybe when they say, "Aha! Gotcha! It was all a joke, we made it all up. But we're keeping your money. Laters..."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'm still waiting for the punch line. Or maybe when they say, "Aha! Gotcha! It was all a joke, we made it all up. But we're keeping your money. Laters..."
    Kinda like that movie he was raising money for?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    DW still finds a way to speak about masturbating and his .... you know. (I commented on that when Corey was still posting here).

bsbray, it'll be something along the lines of more delay and more stringing along. If some big thing does happen I imagine they'll find a way to work it into their narrative.

According to what I've watched on Suspicious Observers the coronal holes that show up on the sun can be an indicator of energy coming our way. Lately, the major energy releases (not just related to the coronal holes) from the sun have not gone in the direction of the earth. This has been so consistent that Ben has come up with a term, "earth facing quiet". It's an interesting phenomenon.

:sun:

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), blufire (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), modwiz (4th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    DW still finds a way to speak about masturbating and his .... you know. (I commented on that when Corey was still posting here).

bsbray, it'll be something along the lines of more delay and more stringing along. If some big thing does happen I imagine they'll find a way to work it into their narrative.

According to what I've watched on Suspicious Observers the coronal holes that show up on the sun can be an indicator of energy coming our way. Lately, the major energy releases (not just related to the coronal holes) from the sun have not gone in the direction of the earth. This has been so consistent that Ben has come up with a term, "earth facing quiet". It's an interesting phenomenon.

:sun:
    I like Ben and watch almost all of his daily posts. He has a lot of information in those few minutes per day.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (4th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    LoL sorry, I use to believe but not anymore. Too many lies. Besides, they got greedy. This 'New Age' got so out of hand. Now it's all about making money. The truth should not cost anything! Truth should be free. And this Ascension bit, lol, they have no idea what it truly is.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), blufire (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Kinda like that movie he was raising money for?
    Exactly. I feel bad for the guy who was complaining at PA because he gave DW something like $10,000 for that 2012 documentary that never happened, and he never got his money back either. I think David was predicting something for 2012 just like he was for 2000 and he must have known nothing was going to happen because it in the final months leading into December 2012 he got quiet about it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), Chester (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    You ain't see nothing yet.

Word on the street is that they're working on

.................................................. ........

'Corey Goode's Secret Space Program - The Musical'

But you don't have this from me.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    While I have difficulty with the DW and CG narrative atm, please do not forget that any consciousness helping with humanities evolving has been in many ways abused, put down, slandered etc, I stopped taking in the story when the wrangler arrived, as logical won the day easily, if true then have lost me atm due to the no go feeling I have, I remain open, has never cost me a cent.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (5th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    You ain't see nothing yet.

Word on the street is that they're working on

.................................................. ........

'Corey Goode's Secret Space Program - The Musical'

But you don't have this from me.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2016), bsbray (5th July 2016), Chester (5th July 2016), modwiz (5th July 2016), Susan (5th July 2016)