Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 - Episode 6: The Dark Fleet - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Thursday, April 14, 2016

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...d-Wilcock.html

REPTILIAN ALIENS HELPED NAZI GERMANY BUILD SECRET SPACE PROGRAM IN ANTARCTICA

Written by Dr Michael Salla on April 14, 2016

see: http://exopolitics.org/reptilian-ali...in-antarctica/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2016), JRS (19th April 2016), reno (17th April 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Did Hitler meet the White Draco ?

SECRET NAZI SPACE PROGRAM JOINED REPTILIAN ALLIANCE IN INTERSTELLAR CONQUEST

Written by Dr Michael Salla on April 16, 2016

see: http://exopolitics.org/secret-nazi-s...llar-conquest/

Extract:

In recent interviews on ExoNews TV, Tompkins confirmed that an agreement had indeed been reached between Adolph Hitler and Reptilian extraterrestrials. Tompkins was present when the Navy spies described learning about Reptilian consultants that helped German scientists develop sophisticated weapons and antigravity propulsion systems. Hitler, therefore, very likely participated in a similar meeting with a Royal White Draco as Goode experienced in 2015.

In fact, there is evidence that such a meeting did take place. Hermann Rauschning, the Governor of Danzig, revealed that Hitler had met a mysterious leader who was the “superman” destined to rule the world. Hitler allegedly said:

What will the social order of the future be like? Comrade I will tell you. There will be a class of overlords, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and then the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves. And over and above all these, will reign a new and exalted nobility of whom I cannot speak … but of all these plans the militant members will know nothing. The new man is living amongst us now! He is here. Isn’t that enough for you? I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.

See too:

SECRET MOON BASE USES ABDUCTED HUMANS AS SLAVE LABOR

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON MAY 23, 2015

מכאן: http://exopolitics.org/secret-moon-b...s-slave-labor/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2016), reno (17th April 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

The people to which the priestess belongs are called Anshar

Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 - Episode 8 Viewer Inner Earth Update

27 Apr 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...th-update.html

Mayan Ancient Breakaway Group - CG

David Wilcock: Inner Earth Civilizations May Soon Reveal Themselves to the World

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...lizations.html

INNER EARTH BEINGS TAKE FIRST STEP TO OPENLY REVEAL THEMSELVES TO HUMANITY

APRIL 27, 2016 Michael E. Salla

see: http://exopolitics.org/inner-earth-b...s-to-humanity/

Corey: But, you know, we immediately walk the path back to where we're going to have the meeting. And Gonzales knew where we were going. I didn't. So we get back, and we walk. It looks like we're walking . . . like this wall behind us. We walked as if the delegation is going to be facing this wall behind us. And Gonzales would be kind of like if you were standing right there in front of me, and I was standing about 12 feet away, maybe 15 feet away, facing him. And Kaaree and two others were up in the front, and there were several more with her in the delegation, but they were up to the front, and we were sitting there waiting for Raw-Tear-Eir to appear, and to our shock, a Triangle-Headed Being appeared.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 28th April 2016 at 17:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2016), JRS (29th April 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    OUR TECHNOLOGY DECADES AHEAD OF WHAT'S KNOWN (PART1)

Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins and Maj. George Filer & Frank Chille - March 23, 2016

03 May 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...wn-part-1.html

Excerpts:

Tompkins: Essentially, TRW had hundreds of separate small laboratories, and all these were secret to one another. They didn't communicate with other organizations.

Rense: Compartmentalized. Yeah. Got it.

Tompkins: Yeah. And unbelievably. So this facility, essentially, was given money – by whom, I guess we going to have to keep off of that – to . . .

Rense: It wasn't me, Bill. It wasn't you, so it obviously came from . . . It had to be black ops money. That's okay.

Tompkins: Yeah, you're right. This facility had the money to study everything. There was no subject that was prohibited. They weren't just looking at space science or astronomy, or even vehicles or astronauts. They were looking at EVERYTHING. Many sub-labs were actually studying the same subject. Up to as many as three or four labs studying the same subject totally independent.

Now, for whatever reason, they took this guy, Bill Tompkins, they gave him a secretary and office, which was with glass windows that were floor to ceiling and carpeting and futuristic furniture. I mean, it's unbelievable.

Anyway, what I was suppose to do is to go to these different labs and hear what their programs were and let the people that were doing that study on that particular area tell me what they thought they should be doing and I was a consultant to the group.

Rense: Hey, Bill, excuse me. Can you give me an idea of one or two of these independent labs? And you say there were dozens and dozens of them. But what are some of the eclectic things that they were working on?

Tompkins: Well, there were the tunnel people. And, essentially, as many of you know, the Earth is filled with massive caverns all over the planet.

Rense: And tunnels connecting them.

Tompkins: And then they have this tunnel system that connects them. So in that particular program it was an Air Force study which was then implemented by TRW. And so, yes, we talked to Air Force people – not just the people that were doing the study at TRW. And we find that the Air Force had built these block-long digger machines, whatever you want to call them, to bore holes.
    But the point was that drilling other tunnels we ran into massive caverns. Some of these caverns were already occupied. So we have to back off and close and then take a different direction.
    Tompkins: Ah, yes. And so in other areas of boring, we ran into their tunnels. Well, now. Who is 'their'? Okay? It turns out that several different extraterrestrial organizations have been using these caverns for thousands of years on the planet. When you penetrate into their area, we found that we did get warnings to stop before we actually broke through, and sometimes we broke through.

So their sensing system knew before we even started drilling that particular tunnel what we were going to do and they let us drill the tunnel until it was just ready to break through and then they hit us again.

Rense: Wow!

Tompkins: And so what we found in the tunnels, and when we exposed into the caverns, that there were three and four different types of extraterrestrials there. And in some cases, there were American scientists and engineers working with them.

Rense: Right.

Tompkins: And in some cases, we were violently driven out. In other cases, we were allowed to come in.

Chille: Well, what Bill is sharing is some of the information that Bill Hamilton had shared with me regarding the knowledge that he had derived regarding his two-star general that was telling him about tunnel-boring equipment and underground caverns that were honeycombed throughout the United States and that there were some extraterrestrials living there. And according to Bill, there may be upwards of what 100 different races that are interacting down here, Bill?

Tompkins: That's correct. We have a real problem because . . . I know it's hard to accept, but these different types of extraterrestrial entities that are here all have the capability to play with our brains and prevent us from seeing them.
    Tompkins: And I know you . . . This is hard for people to accept, but this is a fact. And so these people can come here, walk all over our planet, do whatever they want and telepathically get us through mind control to do what they want us to do – their agendas. And this is an area that we really, we really, need to work on.
    Rense: Okay, that's one department. Let's go back to TRW. Give me an idea of another department.

Tompkins: Okay. For a minute, I'd like to talk a little bit about the History Lab. And it's not just one lab at TRW. It's probably 30 of them. Again, they are funded to study all aspects of the history of the planet. And so what this gets into is the level of incorrect information that the universities, the colleges, the schools, and even the medical schools, are using because extraterrestrials have created our history. And it's totally different than what our books say it is.

And so we have a situation where the people that are doing the studies there at TRW in the history labs, they simply are trying to establish what history REALLY was and using time lines to accomplish this in reverse. And what they have found is, yes, there were others civilizations on the planet thousands of years ago. And they also found that there have been other floods besides Noah's flood. And there had been other earthquakes.

And the studying of the history essentially came up with a total rewrite of virtually everything related to what we have been taught. And essentially the studies, even though they are continuing, over at Northrop, that study ended up saying that our history is a total lie - virtually everything. So now, we're finding out there's other ways to accomplish the things, but essentially we have been fed lies by the extraterrestrials.

And so our situation then is that we, even in engineering, are using standards that are childish for everything. So, again, we are then now using a higher percent of our brain matter where the real numbers have been something like 2.2% is all we are really using. Whereas the extraterrestrials, who have roughly the same size matter, are using the whole thing. So this then touches with the numbers of times per month that the extraterrestrials drop the five gases on the industrial areas of the planet.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 5th May 2016 at 03:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

JRS (7th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    US NAVY SPIES LEARNED OF ITALIAN SECRET SPACE PROGRAM LED BY MARCONI

Written by Dr Michael Salla on April 21, 2016

see: http://exopolitics.org/us-navy-spies...ed-by-marconi/

Nazi Slave Labor & Italian Secret Space Program

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th May 2016), JRS (7th May 2016), reno (16th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Personality Metamorph Program - Season 4, Episode 9

04 May 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...h-program.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

JRS (7th May 2016), reno (16th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Joint Cobra / Corey Goode Interview by Rob Potter Part 1

Friday, May 13, 2016

see: http://2012portal.blogspot.co.il/201...erview-by.html

(later on I intend to add some excerpts)

Personally I like and and resonate with both guys.
    Since there are some diferrences between both in terms of offered facts I found myself' for a while,
    somewhat torn.
    Who is right in what issue ?
    Is there a way to integrate certain claims that each make ?
    I give myself all the needed time to digest and clarify various issues that I have.
    I am also much aware of the fact that my thinking capacities are limited, so it is all right
    to not know, to not be uncertain about much, and to proceed with the process of attempt to learn
    using both my Natural-Attraction/Affinity-Mechanism and my powers (though limited) of reasoning.

I swim in a Great Sea of Unknown, hoping that it will become known

Cobra / Corey on Victory of The Light by Rob Potter

Last edited by URIKORN, 14th May 2016 at 07:45.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

reno (16th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 - Episode 10: The Earth Alliance - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Friday, May 13, 2016

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...cock.html#more

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2016), JRS (15th May 2016), reno (16th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    LATEST INTEL AND UPDATE

Corey/GoodETxSG 14 May 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...nd-update.html

Justin's comments and summary:

Corey Goode - May 14th 2016: Latest Intel and Update - Corey Abducted and Interrogated, Ratification of Anshar-ET Treaty Requested, Cabal Try to Leave Earth but Forced Back

Saturday, May 14, 2016

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...Back.html#more

Excerpts:

Reports came in for approximately 6 weeks detailing “huge spherical craft” in geostationary orbit above the continent of Antarctica. These reports came from 5 different sources and described the spheres as being huge, metallic, shiny with one row of portholes going around the sphere. One speculated that these craft were of Russian origin.

Reports came in for approximately 6 months that high level syndicate groups were moving huge amounts of personal items and supplies to South American underground bases most noted in Brazil. More recent reports stated actual family members and high ranking syndicate members were pouring into these underground bases like ants before a storm. Gonzales later confirmed that these people and supplies were in many cases being transported to Antarctica via “Black Submarines” that were “EM Driven” and the “size of container ships”.

Military abductions conducted by operatives of one or more unacknowledged programs occur. Chemical interrogation tactics are implemented. Body fluid and hair samples were taken, words and phrases were read off of a tablet to attempt to ascertain if I was a current asset of a known UNSAP. A tablet with a camera was held in front of my face and academy type military photos were shown to me. The camera monitored my eyes and marked a photograph when it was detected that I recognized the person. This incident caused the outing of 3 high ranking SSP Alliance individuals and caused a further rift between myself, Gonzales and the SSP Alliance. Because of the chemical interrogation and the attempted blank slating of my memories of the incidents, I didn’t remember the full details until I was informed later of the security breach.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), reno (16th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Viewer Questions Part 4 - Season 4, Episode 11

18 May 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ns-part-4.html

Excerpts:

David: The next one we have is from Alsion Bell. A-L-S-I-O-N Bell. I think I'm pronouncing that right. Inner Earth peoples and the harvest. Now, just for the context of the question, if you haven't read “The Law of One”, when they use the term 'harvest', they mean ascension. It's the term used in the Book of Matthew for ascension.

“If the Inner Earth people have been here for 17 to 18 million years, have they never been harvested? Have they escaped being harvested? Do they not also want to progress?”
    Corey: Well, they are actually fourth density already. And they have remained on the planet to assist the planet and us.
    David: So fourth density meaning they are ascended beings?
    Corey: Right. And they're basically . . . They're supposed to be stewards of the planet and all of its inhabitants.

David: And given the fact that they've been here for this long, I just want to reconfirm that time changes when you go from density to density, right?
    Corey: Yeah, they experience time differently than we do. They perceive and experience time differently.
    David: What would that equate to in our conventional understanding?
    Corey: Like, we may refer to time in decades, and a decade to us seems like quite a long time. In a decade, we'll see wrinkles and gray hairs appear.
    David: Right.
    Corey: That's not the case for them. So 100 years to them could be easily like maybe one to five years for us.
    David: So you're saying that their lives, the way they actually perceive their life, 100 years could be like a year?
    Corey: Right.

David: All right. Next question we have is from WM. “Were the primary inhabitants of Mars back then the same species as the one they warred with on Maldek, or a different species?” Now, I guess the first part of this question has an assumption in it, which is that Mars and Maldek actually warred with each other. So let's just start with that first, and then we'll get into the rest of this. Did you have information saying that Mars and Maldek actually warred with each other?
    Corey: That was a part of the conversation I had with Kaaree in the library, that she stated that, yes, there were two different groups, and one on Mars and one on Maldek, and they were in conflict with each other. Now, I may have assumed that they were different species. I don't recall that she specified that they were different species, but that was my assumption. I thought they were different sizes. I mean, that's just what . . . When we were interfacing, that was the imagery I was getting. But they very well could have been the same that were just . . . there was some sort of civil war. So I don't know the full answer to that. I know that they were doing battle with each other, but I do not know if they were the same people.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), JRS (20th May 2016), reno (19th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 1: Celestial Timeline - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Thursday, May 26, 2016

see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...d-Wilcock.html

22. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 2: Remote Viewing and Influencing - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Friday, June 3, 2016

מכאן: http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...cock.html#more

excerpts:

Show Description:
    One of the most powerful tools within the Cabal and Secret Space programs is Remote Viewing and Influencing. Corey Goode explains that the information we have been exposed to concerning Remote Viewing is just the tip of the iceberg. These long-running programs, enhanced by technology, have perfected methods for controlling locations, situations and individuals through the mental network that we are all a part of.

This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast May 31, 2016.

DW - So what is that basic type of remote viewing that most people are familiar with from those paranormal shows? What’s happening there? What are they actually doing?
    • CG - Well, everything in time and space is connected. And we can use our consciousness as a vehicle to travel and view whatever we like, whenever we like. Now this is—the term “technical remote viewing,” all of this is pretty new to our lexicon, but it’s something that we’ve been doing ever since we’ve been on this planet. We’ve had the ability to go into a deeper state of consciousness and remote view and remotely influence other people and places.
    • Now, this is something that the military started looking into after they found out the Russians were having some success with it. In the public sector, people have been training in remote viewing to do exactly what you’ve mentioned, which is find lost children, lost items. So this is something that every person can use and train their-selves in.
    • DW - So it doesn’t require any special gifts or special abilities?
    • CG - No. They’ve proven that they can take just about anyone [who’s] willing to learn it and has an interest, and teach it to them. And they can be successful.

METHODS OF VERIFYING REMOTE VIEWED INFORMATION:
    • DW - So even the best remote viewers have brought in a lot of garbage data on their path to perfecting that skill.
    • CG - Right, there’s going to be a certain amount of the data that’s coming from your subconscious. So that has to be filtered out. And they’re not going to have one person [working on a target]. They have a minimum of three, usually, so that they can triangulate. They’ll usually have a group of people do a remote viewing, and then the people [who] go through the data know how to ferret out the stuff that pops up through the different people’s psyches. They have personality profiles on the people and they’re able to clear out that information.

SENSORY STIMULATION DURING REMOTE VIEWING:
    • DW - So can you talk a little bit about the sensory experiences that happen when it’s being done correctly? What is someone experiencing as they do it?
    • CG - [A remote viewer] won’t know what the target is throughout almost the entire process. You’ll be getting in all this sensory data, like wind, certain tastes, certain smells, smell of wet concrete, taste of minerals. And maybe you’ll get some auditory input. The visual input is stronger in some people than in others. And the visual input is being fed also by this other sensory data. Your mind is putting together visual [based on] all of this. So it depends on the individual, how accurate of a picture they can put together from all this sensory input that they’re getting from viewing a target.

PROTOCOLS OR TECHNIQUES OF REMOTE VIEWING:
    • DW - o are there any protocols in terms of when you first sit down to do this? Are there things that you could have happening to you that would interrupt your ability to do this well?
    • CG - Yes, you have to totally clear your mind. You have to make sure that you don’t have any information on the target. If you’re front-loaded, every bit of information that you give on the target’s going to be corrupt in some way. Preserving the integrity of the target is extremely important in the process. And also, the viewers need to have a clear state of mind while viewing, so that they don’t feed in information from other feelings that they’re bringing in from their personal lives.

REMOTE INFLUENCING:
    • CG - It depends on the individual. And there’s also remote influencing. They can train people to actually have an effect over great distances at a location. So you can influence people to behave a certain way. And there’s also technological enhanced remote viewing and remote influencing that is used as a weapon system, that can be used to kill people.
    • DW - Technological how?
    • CG - Well, the systems I saw, there were basically two plates. It was like an anode and cathode that hooked up to a black box system that then was hooked up to, basically, an antenna array. When the person was remote viewing or going into this deep theta state that people in the [Secret] Space Program were able to achieve, like a conscious theta state, it would enhance and boost their abilities, and focus them through this technology. Some of these people can make a person’s heart stop beating, make them have an aneurysm. They can do all kinds of things remotely.
    • DW - And that’s with the technology.
    CG - Right. Well, some of them have used the technology so much, they’ve [been] enhanced [as a result]. They use these weapon systems a lot and they can kill people and harm people without the technology.

REMOTE VIEWING WEAPONS AND PROTECTION SYSTEMS:
    • DW - When you’re talking about the fact that people shouldn’t know anything about the target, are there other protocols in place to prevent the mind from engaging with the information and trying to understand what it’s seeing?
    • CG - Yeah, that comes with practice. We were talking about the weapons systems. That, I forgot to mention that they also use these to guard facilities, aircraft, spacecraft. They will shield them from being remote-viewed. So remote viewers, if they try to—if you were trying to view a certain facility, they have people that are basically on etheric guard. And if someone comes in and tries to remote view, then—remote viewers call them “those who scatter.” Right when they start to lock in on a target, they find their thought just gets scattered. And they use technology to enhance them when they’re doing this.
    • When I was a kid, they would find out what our gift or ability was and try to teach us to use that to protect ourselves from people remote viewing us. And the method that they taught me was visualizing a counter-rotating blue ball around me, one [half] spinning [one] way [and] one spinning [in the opposite direction], and picture it spinning faster and faster in each direction, and picture who or whatever’s remote viewing you or trying to remote influence you being pulled into it. And then grab each end and pull it tight to where it snaps. And it shots energy back through the person who is remote viewing you, and it gives them what they call an “etheric headache.” And it can give them a very severe headache and other problems for several days.

METHODS OF REMOTE INFLUENCING:

DW - So let’s talk a little bit more about the remote influencing. We’re saying now that people can be influenced to have certain thoughts?
    • CG - To have certain thoughts that lead to certain actions. To… [let’s] say there’s a senator [who] you really want to affect their ability to govern, or they’re working on a bill that you really you don’t want them to work on. First, they’ll do a psychological profile, find out their proclivities, what they’re interested in, and begin to remotely influence them and get them to act upon things that they wouldn’t normally act upon. A lot of people, you have thoughts or fantasies that enter your mind momentarily, but you would never act upon. But this breaks them down a little bit to where they are more likely to act upon it. And the more that they are influenced, the more likely they are—the more people [who] are working on them—the more likely they are to make that mistake and then have a big scandal that ends up in the news, and they get distracted from the bill that they were working on.

• DW - What was the most stunning personal example of remote viewing that you yourself have done?
    • CG - Hmm. I have [one] up on my website. [It] might have been [performed] in 1989. I was tasked with doing a remote viewing, and it ended up being the Nemesis Star, I believe, is what the target was. And I found myself—when I realized that it was a star, I realized that I was outside of our solar system, looking back at our solar system, and [it] looked sort of like a crescent moon kind of comet, almost. And I could feel the interstellar winds hitting me. I felt like a piece of taffy being pulled all around. And I was able to—it was just—it was one of the most vivid experiences I had. I described it in quite a bit of detail.

• DW - You also went into something about this idea of a solar flash that came to you in remote viewing. <CG: Yes> And I think it would be good to hear that story in context of everything we’ve been discussing.
    • CG - It’s been a while, so I don’t remember all the details. But yes, it was a remote viewing of—and there were beings in the sky, and they would point down. And each time they would point down, something was occurring that I was remote viewing on the Earth. And towards the end of the viewing, from the Sun came a [series of flashes:] flash, flash, flash… And after that, it was—in the remote viewing, all the people of the Earth came together and started holding hands and singing and were very happy. And I saw all these negative people looking like they were just falling backwards, but disappearing, like they were just falling off the Earth and disappearing.

A fascinating interview with 2 people who corroborate much of what Corey tells us:

Inside the Secret Space Programs Round Table

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du0pFT4MaAQ

Inside the Secret Space Program is the first episode of this recurring monthly series where information is shared regarding the behind the scenes knowledge of humanity's best kept secret: The Secret Space Program.

Featuring Randy Cramer and Elena Kapulnik: Insiders of the Secret Space Program. Randy Cramer holds over 20 years of experience serving as a Marine in the Mars Defense Force. Elena Kapulnik holds over 50 years of experience in the SSP and refers to herself as a Star Traveler. Together, Randy and Elena will be sharing their collective knowledge as we dive deeply into this secret interstellar organization.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 6th June 2016 at 16:46.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2016), JRS (7th June 2016), reno (8th June 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Blue Avians & - Spheres in Ancient Art - Season 5, Episode 3

08 Jun 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...cient-art.html

A lovely episode. There was something vibrant in the meeting of the three participants

And a bonus:

Reality Whisperer Presents: Interview with Randy Cramer - Secret Space Program :: ET Disclosure

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

JRS (11th June 2016), modwiz (10th June 2016)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Cosmic Disclosure Symbiotic Relationships of Ascension - Season 5, Episode 4

13 Jun 2016

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ascension.html

I found the following remark by Corey quite intriguing:

David: …of these blue spheres in the solar system are how big ?
    Corey: The largest of them contains . . . Our solar system is contained by one of them.
    David: Oh, the outer barrier is a sphere.
    Corey: Yes.

Add to this the next:

David: Now, Corey, you've said that you feel that the stargate itself, the blue sphere itself, is alive.
    Corey: Yes. Well, the Blue Sphere is one of the five beings in the Sphere Being Alliance. So it is a higher-density being. So it is a higher-density being. It's an actual being.

So we have Blue Spheres ranging in size from a tennis ball to the solar system size

And a bonus: (I returned recently to listen to Randy Cramer and I find his presentations
    most compelling)

US Marine Mars Officer: Breakaway civilization to repopulate Earth with Mars DNA pool colonists

Last edited by URIKORN, 16th June 2016 at 08:42.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS BATTLE OVER ANTARCTIC SKIES DURING GLOBAL ELITE EXODUS

June 16, 2016. Dr Michael Salla

see: http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...-elite-exodus/

The May 14 2016 REPORT which I think I have missed:

LATEST INTEL AND UPDATE
    This year has been an extremely eventful one in regards to the meetings and changing dynamics between the various parties of the SSP Alliance, Anshar, SBA and myself

Corey/GoodETxSG 14 May 2016 : 14:10

see: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...nd-update.html

29. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

modwiz (16th June 2016)