Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Maybe if we all concentrate at same time each day we can wake to what we want to see instead of some of the things we do have to absorb.

My answer was to make my own videos and share what is on my mind. That is, actually do something in the real world instead of just "concentrating" on a desired outcome. They work together. What I have to say has found little traction but, people know me so it marginalizes my gravitas. Has not stopped me and I have 800 subscribers that care what I have to say. My main message is, make videos and state ones ideas. That message is the doing, not the words in the videos.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2016), Aragorn (8th July 2016), bsbray (9th July 2016), Cearna (8th July 2016), Chester (10th July 2016), Dreamtimer (11th July 2016), Elen (8th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2016), Jengelen (7th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th July 2016), pointessa (10th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My answer was to make my own videos and share what is on my mind. That is, actually do something in the real world instead of just "concentrating" on a desired outcome. They work together. What I have to say has found little traction but, people know me so it marginalizes my gravitas. Has not stopped me and I have 800 subscribers that care what I have to say. My main message is, make videos and state ones ideas. That message is the doing, not the words in the videos.

Modwiz, I like what you are doing. Those 800 listeners are probably sharing your wisdom in their daily lives and it just spreads out like the ripples created when a stone is thrown into a pond

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2016), Aragorn (11th July 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Chester (10th July 2016), Dreamtimer (11th July 2016), Elen (10th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), modwiz (10th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Agree, and this imo, people becoming their own mind known, false matrix ceased, harmonically graced, synchronicity anchored etc to an able enabling place of being, has and is creating this amazing world known to many already, we may not be then in charge as such of the ripple reactions but indeed are Gods breathe imo as the universe moreso holds hands with minds known in peace with grace.

I say the above as I still stumble about to love myself.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2016), Chester (10th July 2016), Dreamtimer (11th July 2016), Elen (10th July 2016), Joanna (12th July 2016), modwiz (10th July 2016)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Have not heard anything from URIKORN for a while. So I post a list with latest updates from Justin Deschamps' about the David Wilcock/Corey Goode shows.

The saga goes on:

July 31, 2016 update:
    Gonzales "Blissed-out" and Returned from Mayan Group with Olive Branch from SSP, Energetic Changes and Merging of "Temporal Realities"

August 16, 2016
    Corey Goode Intel Update Part 1: Backlash from Anshar Shuttle Antarctica Reconnaissance, Wrangler Seeks Revenge, New Book Coming, Introducing Ambassador Micca, Gonzales Healed by Mayan Group, and more

August 22, 2016
    Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2 (part): First Contact with Golden Triangle-heads, Merging of Timelines, Data Dumps Update, Visit to Venus and Saturn Ancient Builder Bases, with Comments by David Wilcock
    Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2 (complete)

Show transcripts

June 30, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 6: Plasma Beings and Etheric Entities - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

July 8, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 7: Veiled Threats and Open Disclosures - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

July 18, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 8: From Venus to Antarctica - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

July 25, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 9: Anniversary Special - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

August 5, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 10: SSP Testimonials with William Tompkins - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

August 6, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 11: William Tompkins Bio | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

August 9, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 12: SSP Think Tank with William Tompkins - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

August 16, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 13: Empaths and Extraterrestrials with Clifford Stone - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

August 23, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 14: Clifford Stone's Bio | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Bit of catching up to do, cheers.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    One day David will start a fundraising page for a big Hollywood movie based on all of this nonsense, and if he doesn't just straight up pocket the money like he did with his infamous 2012 documentary, then I guarantee it will be among the worst movies of the decade. The story is just too terribly written.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016), Novusod (29th August 2016), The One (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Olaf View Post
    Have not heard anything from URIKORN for a while. So I post a list with latest updates from Justin Deschamps' about the David Wilcock/Corey Goode shows.

The saga goes on:

July 31, 2016 update:
    Gonzales "Blissed-out" and Returned from Mayan Group with Olive Branch from SSP, Energetic Changes and Merging of "Temporal Realities"

August 16, 2016
    Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2 (part): First Contact with Golden Triangle-heads, Merging of Timelines, Data Dumps Update, Visit to Venus and Saturn Ancient Builder Bases, with Comments by David Wilcock
    Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2 (complete)

Show transcripts

June 30, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 6: Plasma Beings and Etheric Entities - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

July 8, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 7: Veiled Threats and Open Disclosures - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

July 18, 2016
    Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 - Episode 8: From Venus to Antarctica - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
    LOL. Saga indeed. Sounds like installments from a Space-Opera. A variation of soap opera.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), The One (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    One day David will start a fundraising page for a big Hollywood movie based on all of this nonsense, and if he doesn't just straight up pocket the money like he did with his infamous 2012 documentary, then I guarantee it will be among the worst movies of the decade. The story is just too terribly written.
    Wilcock spoke of his stoner/loser days. He got a second chance, signed a contract with GaiaTV and has fallen back to old patterns. As long as one knows who he is, he has limited uses. He may straighten out at some point but, being under contract is a deal with the devil. Creator does not use written contracts.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (28th August 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Novusod (29th August 2016), Olaf (29th August 2016), The One (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Okay you two, all they say is a lie ?, No peoples of old living beneath us, no secret stuff of old and now going on out there as such ?, No possibility of an old builder race or blue fluffies either ?, All BS ?.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), The One (29th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    No possibility of an old builder race or blue fluffies either ?, All BS ?.
    Maybe not all BS but feel free to purchase your pack of sphere alliance cards here http://www.zazzle.com/sba_playing_ca...90298801787392 for only $22.15 lol.You will be certainly helping their cause.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), Novusod (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay you two, all they say is a lie ?, No peoples of old living beneath us, no secret stuff of old and now going on out there as such ?, No possibility of an old builder race or blue fluffies either ?, All BS ?.
    I don't think that's what they're saying, Aianawa. The best lies are based in some fact. I think the bigger BS question is the personal involvement in such things.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), The One (30th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Okay you two, all they say is a lie ?
    To be fair, if Corey and David say that the sky is blue then I might believe them.

No peoples of old living beneath us, no secret stuff of old and now going on out there as such ?, No possibility of an old builder race or blue fluffies either ?, All BS ?.
    Does the thought make you sad?

Look Aianawa, I know you're all preaching love and gooey and making up cute new words and all this kind of stuff, but I explained to you before several times how Corey was making up blatant lies about me while he was here. I wasn't the only victim of this either. I don't have to wonder, "Gee, does he lie? Does he make things up? Gee whiz, surely he wouldn't do that." I don't have to wonder that. Because he used to blow up the "report" button on posts here when people questioned his story (that should be red flag #1 for you to be quite honest) and then he blamed it on me when the staff stopped responding to his every whim, and said that he was forwarded emails (by who??) between me and Bill Ryan where I was "spying" on TOT. He sent this to Malc first in PM, then Aragorn when he didn't get the response he wanted from Malc, and then he started posting it on the open forum during his last temper tantrum when he finally asked to have his account removed because he wasn't getting his way bullying people here anymore.

So you see, I have a story too. My story doesn't involve all this crazy blue bird alien and space travel with super secret military stuff. My story is about the guy saying nonsense, making up a malicious lie about me on purpose, for what amounts to a political reasons to try to better control what happened on this forum.

Do you remember that story? I know I've told it to you before repeatedly but I get the feeling that you forget as soon as I tell you, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it doesn't fit the world view you have constructed around this guy and his blue alien balls. I hope that one day you will remember that I had experiences here with Goode myself. From my direct interaction with the guy, I think he is an ass hat and yes, he is most definitely lying to you about all of that stuff. Can you just imagine the absurdity of a man who claims galactic importance as the psychic interpreter between human military and aliens, sitting on the TOT forum hitting the report button on every post that offends his sensitive ego? And then moving on to big business with Mr. Wilcrook himself no less.

The playing cards and dart boards were just the beginning.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Aragorn (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), pointessa (2nd September 2016), The One (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    [...] I explained to you before several times how Corey was making up blatant lies about me while he was here. I wasn't the only victim of this either. I don't have to wonder, "Gee, does he lie? Does he make things up? Gee whiz, surely he wouldn't do that." I don't have to wonder that. Because he used to blow up the "report" button on posts here when people questioned his story (that should be red flag #1 for you to be quite honest) and then he blamed it on me when the staff stopped responding to his every whim, and said that he was forwarded emails (by who??) between me and Bill Ryan where I was "spying" on TOT. He sent this to Malc first in PM, then Aragorn when he didn't get the response he wanted from Malc, and then he started posting it on the open forum during his last temper tantrum when he finally asked to have his account removed because he wasn't getting his way bullying people here anymore.
    And when he asked Malc to retire his account, he also stated that — and I quote — "the entire mod team is infiltrated with Ruiner followers". Which is lightyears beyond absurdity, because at that point in time, "the entire mod team" was only comprised of Malc, yourself and me, and neither of us was even remotely interested in Shane or his blog.

Furthermore, it is my personal experience that Corey tends to confuse people's names — even when they're not similar in writing or pronunciation — and that he tends to conflate completely unrelated situations from different contexts into a single narrative. As such, it is no wonder that he resorts to making completely unfounded allegations, even though I have to admit that he managed to keep his act together very well on account of how Bill Ryan was bullying him off of Avalon after Corey had already asked to be retired from there, which then also ultimately led to the status of his Project Avalon account (and that of his wife) to be changed from "retired" to "unsubscribed" (i.e. "banned").

Can you just imagine the absurdity of a man who claims galactic importance as the psychic interpreter between human military and aliens, sitting on the TOT forum hitting the report button on every post that offends his sensitive ego?
    I think that, in the unlikelihood that an advanced extraterrestrial/interdimensional civilization were to contact humanity in order to attempt to sway the human species from its (self-)destructive path, Corey Goode would be the least suitable messenger/mediator. Unless of course those infinitely intelligent and wise extraterrestrials were clearly aiming for total failure.

And then moving on to big business with Mr. Wilcrook himself no less.

The playing cards and dart boards were just the beginning.
    Yes — they're also selling mugs and aprons now.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), bsbray (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), modwiz (29th August 2016), Novusod (29th August 2016), pointessa (30th August 2016), The One (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Even the phrase, "all they say is a lie" is polarized to an either/or equation. I am not saying that or are other people, to my reading of them. However, like hollywood, drama and playing loose with facts seems to be a part. Also additions for "effect" seem to be in the strategy.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2016), bsbray (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (29th August 2016), The One (30th August 2016)