Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    What? You must be a very young soul and don't understand much of what you perceive. Particularly when it comes to Corey Goode.

My Spirit animal is the Falcon

AS you so recklessly call very aggressive and predatory ?

What do you really know of such things? I wonder sometimes what it was like to be a young soul...I remembered it once and realized I really didn't know then what I know now.

Here's to the aging soul of the young:

Thank you very much for bringing this beautiful message from Hafiz.
    I am well aware of the falcon image in Sufi lore.
    Young soul or an old one I am a free soul, following the trail of Truth,
    unyielding to the majority's opinion, just listening to my heart, who
    criticizes me much more fiercely than all of you do

And again I take the opportunity to remind the reader of post #376 in page 26 -
    "A Hundred Balls of Fire" which I consider one of the best pieces I wrote in my
    life up to now, and which I fear some people who may find it inspiring may lose
    in the flurry of "THE REEDUCATION OF URIKORN" campaign
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 19:28.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Hypothetically speaking if a forum and a group of individuals really started opening up and learning things, indeed awakening for real what do you think the response would be by the powers!?

Anyone?

I think it would be divide them. Conquer them no, just divide them up. Split them, cause a rift, 'confound their language' insert some chaos into the harmony!

I base this on past actions witnessed. Emotions are frequencies, vibes. They tap us, both asleep and awake, we know it. This garden as I've described works this way feeding beings unseen but known to exist. For whatever reason many, and I might add based on views on youtube, at least as many as are listening to Corey and Ruiner are also listening to Crow and others saying no one has ever left low earth orbit! Just a typical example of one of his vids shows half a million views, 300, 000 plus on others and way up there on others still.

This is grand machine. A magnificent frame work designed to produce energy for some others we don't see. WE are the producers, well the primary ones stimulated often for what we bring to the table.

Its become easier for me to believe both Shane and Corey work for the same source, both have the same mission, both have apparently succeeded in that mission and perhaps we have let them!? Or have we? The choice is yours. I've made mine and I find little truth in either. Corey appears trained, and not just trained but trained well.

His sitting calmly comes off to me as not real, but situation training for how he thinks he is supposed to behave. I don't see him that way for real. The animation, the emotional tone, its all as if scripted and taught not off the hip as it would be if real. I have said little but I don't buy his tales. I think someone is getting a good laugh at dividing our community. That is my honest feelings.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), bsbray (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (13th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    following the trail of Truth
    Than your Sufi lore should speak of the keen eyesight of the Falcon no?

Allow me for a moment to share the words of another. Mind you I did not write this but thought it was well said and has several good points:

"Houston, we have a problem." It's a simple problem. One that has plagued this Planet for eons. The problem is common sense. The inability or the refusal to apply it. It always comes down to choice.

Everywhere I go, there is this common theme where the searcher is demanding proof of the material being presented. The searcher finds himself in a paradox. A paradox in which is a trap that can create so much confusion, disharmony, fear, etc...... The searcher lashes out trying to free himself from the bonds that are now in control of him. It is a natural phenomena to watch. Kind of like a trapped animal trying to free himself out of the trap. When you approach the animal he goes nuts. He will try to bite you, scream at you and so on. I have seen this countless times and it seems that it all could have been prevented if common sense was applied in the first place.

What I usually find is that some basic principles have usually been over looked or have been programmed into an individual. Usually the individual doesn't know it till it is to late. So what I am going to do here is to try in the simplest way that I can to explain it. Mind you that what I am about to explain is something I had to learn because I was one of those who found himself in that paradox. Guilty as charged.

There a two basic types of information we experience. First hand and second hand. It's that simple. The first hand is about knowing. The second hand is about believing. Big difference. Again it comes down to choice as to how we engage that and what we want to learn.

Knowing is first hand because you experience it. It is also vertical in dynamics as it also connects to the source. When you experience something you experience it on all of your levels. All of your soul in other words. Everything from the emotional body to even thought.
    Your being. When you know, you know. It isn't an argument. Knowing is also the process of proving it. To know is to have proven it in other words. Knowing comes from within.

Now we will go south from there and talk about believing. Believing is horizontal in nature and isn't connected to the source. Anything outside of your being is second hand. All media formats which include radio, TV, books, Internet, gossip, or if anyone says anything to you. Which includes this posting. Beliefs are not proven. They are speculations of the mind. Or maybe your hopes from your emotional body. Not from your heart because your heart already knows. Beliefs are the fly paper. The very fly paper that traps you. Beliefs are also used as a tool to create fear, doubts, confusion, wars, death, etc..... Just look at history and you will see that countless have died in the name of some belief. The darkside uses beliefs to control us. They use our school system to program us to seek information outside of ourselves. It isn't about what great things you think your are learning. It is about making sure that you seek outside yourself so that you never realize that the real truth is already within you. So when you see a top A+ student, remember that he is very proficient at seeking information outside of himself. Also consider that the current knowledge is at base level 0. So the knowledge here isn't where it really should be, because of the level. The darkside don't care about that. For them it is about how they can control you and keep you stupid and dis-empowered so they can also feed off the negative energies that you give off when you are in that believing mode. The darkside have been preying upon us in so many ways.

You want proof, then go within and find it. If you are to lazy and don't want to do some work to reverse what has been programmed into you, then continue in ignorance, because that is the bottom line. This is where one must take complete responsibility for one's self. Please don't take this personal either as it isn't about your emotional body. I'm just stating what I have learned but everyone must not believe a thing I have said. Do it in the first hand. Know yourself by going within. Prove it and get off the horse you call Entitlement.

Anyone who is a whistle blower can only share what their path has been and what experiences they have endured. As with myself, I don't have to prove anything. Nor should anyone else have to. If you connect yourself within, you will discover that all knowledge is shared in the Template of One. You can tap into this knowledge and it is freely given unconditionally. It is already there within you. So why does one seek outside himself for the truth or a truth? Maybe he finds something he may learn through the eyes of others, a possibility. But when you discover that possibility and don't prove it to yourself, what are you doing? Just complaining because you think your are entitled to it. When you skip over the basic lessons, what do you expect? Perfection? Never going to happen and all one ends up doing is compromising himself. Just like the animal in the trap.

If one is on the path of believing, he will have to constantly repeat his incarnations. That is what it means to wake up, to realize what you are doing to yourself and all of your years and to finally realize you have to reverse that process. Just look behind you and see all the baggage one has created for themselves because they subscribed to a belief. Plus all the karmic debt added to that by doing everything in the second hand. Do I have to mention common sense at this point? In what ever we choose to do with these basics is something that comes down to choice. You choose what serves your higher self, but at least have some guts to prove it to yourself in the first hand. Everything else is just a compromise.

Mind you I am not a bible thump er, but Jesus said to test all things. Meaning to prove it out yourself. What you will find is that some of the most powerful things that are ever said only have a few words in a sentence. Another saying I enjoy is the one where knowledge is at one single point and only the foolish multiply it. In other words it is really simple. We only complicate it.

I hope no one took offense to this posting, as I am only sharing what I know and I can only hope it helps shed some light on why this type of debunking really has no valid foundation. Simply because it is based in the second hand. I also find such tactics used by various agencies. Not saying anyone here is from one of those, because it no longer matters if you are or not. I'm sure we all have run across it somewhere though. But they also use this tactic to keep you stuck on the fly paper.

So you said:
    unyielding to the majority's opinion, just listening to my heart

....Then PROVE IT OUT!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 12th September 2015 at 19:44.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), bsbray (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (13th September 2015), Gemma (13th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Hypothetically speaking if a forum and a group of individuals really started opening up and learning things, indeed awakening for real what do you think the response would be by the powers!?

Anyone?

I think it would be divide them. Conquer them no, just divide them up. Split them, cause a rift, 'confound their language' insert some chaos into the harmony!

I base this on past actions witnessed. Emotions are frequencies, vibes. They tap us, both asleep and awake, we know it. This garden as I've described works this way feeding beings unseen but known to exist. For whatever reason many, and I might add based on views on youtube, at least as many as are listening to Corey and Ruiner are also listening to Crow and others saying no one has ever left low earth orbit! Just a typical example of one of his vids shows half a million views, 300, 000 plus on others and way up there on others still.

This is grand machine. A magnificent frame work designed to produce energy for some others we don't see. WE are the producers, well the primary ones stimulated often for what we bring to the table.

Its become easier for me to believe both Shane and Corey work for the same source, both have the same mission, both have apparently succeeded in that mission and perhaps we have let them!? Or have we? The choice is yours. I've made mine and I find little truth in either. Corey appears trained, and not just trained but trained well.

His sitting calmly comes off to me as not real, but situation training for how he thinks he is supposed to behave. I don't see him that way for real. The animation, the emotional tone, its all as if scripted and taught not off the hip as it would be if real. I have said little but I don't buy his tales. I think someone is getting a good laugh at dividing our community. That is my honest feelings.
    From your point of view this is the view you see, and assess as real too.
    Well, I come from my own unique path in life of 64 years of trying to learn,
    through both mind and action.
    So far, and this is my honest judgement, I trust Corey's testimony.
    Unlike what some have attributed to me I am a worshipper of no one,
    except the Unknowable One Worthy of Praise and Longing.
    My psychological stance allow me, quite easily, tomorrow, to recognize my
    mistake in regard to Corey and admit it in public.
    But, as Don Juan says, follow the path that your heart whispers to you.
    To my understanding the heart may take you through mistakes for you to learn.
    In a place where Truth is being sought let no one be intimidated from speaking
    his mind
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 20:02.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), JRS (14th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Anyone?
    "They" would then begin to respect us and not treat us as the emotionally driven rabble we most often conduct ourselves as. One does not get any respect being ignorant, self-centered and always involved in petty infighting over insignificant details.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Dracon (12th September 2015), Dreamtimer (13th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), JRS (14th September 2015), Phoenix (13th September 2015), URIKORN (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    "They" would then begin to respect us and not treat us as the emotionally driven rabble we most often conduct ourselves as. One does not get any respect being ignorant, self-centered and always involved in petty infighting over insignificant details.
    Maybe so but think of all that has happened. This info. split a forum about down the middle, split a couple up. divided friends that spoke kindly and respectfully to each other and its still on going. A grand success from the stand point of infiltration into a problem area. Again I have no problem if anyone here wants to believe it.

For me tho, something my dad said when he was a cop stands out. When facts are all gathered and no other ideas or theories answer what happened it must be the obvious that no one wants to look at that is left. To me this is what is left and its likely the truth.

More bad has come from this by far than anything good. Just look around! They played us and we let them. Well you all let them. I'm out. I'll just watch because I'm certain at some point that real proof you can get your hands on is coming. When it does its going to shatter this whole tale, both of them and then its time for I told you so. I won't be doing that but I'm sure others will just love to when the time comes.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 12th September 2015 at 20:46.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Dreamtimer (13th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Belief and Knowledge

The distinction between Belief and Knowledge is paramount in my
    my life since I was 22.
    It has to do with my life long desire and ambition to know that
    I have a soul, that I am a soul, existing, primarily and objectively in a REALITY
    whose real stuff is Spirit and beyond.
    Aware that these are only ideas, though carrying strong emotions, I consciously
    aspire to Know if my subjective belief and reasoning are in correspondence with
    Reality.
    To read the testomonies of others was, though super important, never never
    ebough. I strive for direct experience. Nothing less, aware that I may die and
    not reach my aim, if indeed it is both real and achievable.

This principal of distinction between Belief and Knowledge i did not have
    to wait to 2015 to learn it from anyone. It was a cornrer stone im my
    psychological fabric and philosophy in 1973 already.
    AN ABSOLUTE PERSONAL PRINCIPAL.
    I aspire for a personal, intimate, direct experiential knowing.

And now to Corey and his story.
    This certainly falls into the realm of belief, generally speaking.
    Most of what he speaks about I did not have a personal experience of.
    But this goes true also to a variety of many things that I tend to believe are real
    such as:
    Genes - never experienced them directly
    Atoms - the same
    Higher self - the same
    Illuminati - the same
    and the list goes infinitely on...

The way towards direct experience goes, IMO, through an honest
    utilization of various mental capacities that we have, such as
    intellect, intuition, logic, instinct, emotions, physical senses.
    The knowledge gained in this way is not the Knowing that I seek,
    but it seems to be a necessary stage.
    Corey's story falls into this category.

The same applies to probably all the people here who hold another
    set of belief, but belief nontheless, not Knowledge
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 21:04.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), JRS (14th September 2015), modwiz (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Maybe so but think of all that has happened. This info. split a forum about down the middle, split a couple up. divided friends that spoke kindly and respectfully to each other and its still on going. A grand success from the stand point of infiltration into a problem area. Again I have no problem if anyone here wants to believe it.

For me tho, something my dad said when he was a cop stands out. When facts are all gathered and no other ideas or theories answer what happened it must be the obvious that no one wants to look at that is left. To me this is what is left and its likely the truth. They played us and we let them. Well you did. I'm out.
    My view of the best approach in the case of conflicting ideas and beliefs:
    To aspire to live the conflict to its fullest without resorting to an arbitrarily taking any side,
    inspite of the fact that you know that you have a natural tendency for one side.

I will give you an example.
    For years there is a split inside me between a side that supports Spirit as prime reality
    and Soulless Matter as the prime reality.
    My subjective natural inclination is towards the idea of Reality as Divine.
    But I do not know that that is so.
    The conflict is alive inside me with the notion that if Spirit is indeed supreme,
    matter will some day, somehow, will dissolve into that which constantly produces
    it, and I will experience it directly.

Be couragous and patient to bear the pain of not knowing for sure the most important things.

If a community (such as this forum) aspires to cultivate an envirinment which is conducive
    to freeing both mind and spirit, such an arguement that we have about the veracity of
    Corey's and others' views has to encouraged. Providing, of course, that all participants
    are doing their best to be sincere and open.

He knows not how to know who knows not how to not know.

It is our prerogative to be uncertain, and not be afraid of uncertainty, and not
    allow it to harm our ethics.

And again I take the opportunity to remind the reader of post #376 in page 26 -
    "A Hundred Balls of Fire" which I consider one of the best pieces I wrote in my
    life up to now, and which I fear some people who may find it inspiring may lose
    in the flurry of "THE REEDUCATION OF URIKORN" campaign
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 21:07.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Dr. Michael Salla's website is down

From Corey's FB:

Sorry to hear about your website being hacked Dr. Michael Salla... I look forward to appearing on Coast to Coast with you.

My comment:

Each day I check on Dr. Michael Salla's website in case there is something new.
    For 2 days now (I am not sure about it) I received a message that it is down.
    I now understand that it was probably hacked.
    David Wilcock suffered from something similar.

Now, like anything, it may all be pretence and manipulations. Got it.
    But it may also be the plain truth.
    I just register the fact - direct experience - that in the last 2 days this
    site is non existent. Poof. Disappeared.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), JRS (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think a great attraction for "whistleblower" information is due to the frustration of heart intelligent people being unable to find successful ways through, over, around, under, into our current cultural/political dictatorships in order to contribute and make actionable long overdue equitable global decisions. So looking for intel for loopholes and/or supporting others who may have found cracks to enter the fortresses is a prime motivator.

The problem I have with information coming from Corey/DW et al is its delivery. When one person or group consistently bashes the crap out of individuals for not faithfully accepting their truth and joining the mob/gang mentality it makes no difference to me what they are saying - God Almighty could step in and sanction their information and I would walk away from it as I have no desire to align with BEHAVIOURS that are drenched in hubris, hierarchical, dictatorship ~ no matter how drenched with sugar and spice and lotus flowers.

I was always appreciative of Corey's information, like many speakers, up until the time that attempts to seduce and harness my personal interest and choice for engagement in the material began to be steered toward devotion and obedience.

And I don't view anything wrong with making a dollar to pay for your living in this reality but the artistic souvenirs for sale from the Sphere Being Alliance are not a sovereigns unique creative Art; they are a symbol for alliance and patriotism: two of the most powerful symbols for inciting war!

So not my cup of tea anymore
    [for newbies: a lot of behaviour from Corey that has transpired has been deliberately deleted from various places, including his blog before its Sphere-Being Alliance makeover-but of course I can't prove these behavioral demonstrations now can I, nor do I have any desire to, but I do contribute my perspective here to assist with our discerning interests in appraisals of genuine transparency of consciousness leadership movements]

P.S. Black Leopard Diabalo says: "Do you recognize me for who I am now?"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), pointessa (13th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    My comment referred to the feeling I have about what seems to me a bird of prey.
    It did not refer to the distiguished member, whom I have no idea about.
    But from one who speaks so eloquently about feminine attributes and spirit I
    would expect a better choice of an Avatar to express his core orientation.
    Of course, it is possible that I am no good in understanding the feminine, so please educate me.

Since the gentleman made a wierd, to me, accusation against Corey, not based on plain accessible facts,
    it seems only fair that I will pick up on the glaring fact of his/her own choice for an Avatar.

LOL, looks like my very sweet and docile black cat's eye.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

To those who think I am wrong about Corey

Treat it as though I am a mathematician trying to prove some theorem.
    I choose a certain course, based on instinct and whatever not, and start
    plaoghing my way.
    There is no gaurantee that I will attain success. But I do my best.
    Others choose different approaches.

Since I chose to bet on Corey as my prime source to make sense of
    our social/political reality (I do not need him for spiritual direction,
    but my long standing understandings are not different than his, to my current knowledge),
    my method of gaging is to read the facts he offers. This is the main thing that he offers me.
    And I take the proposed facts inside, not as a holy writ, and allow them to create some
    coherent picture inside me.
    Paralell with that I expose myself to other ideas and contradictory proposed facts.
    And there is unfolding reality.
    It is a wholly transparent game.
    No one has the right to impose upon me what theory to prefer as having the best
    explanatory power. I constantly check the primary choice I made, but there is no
    point in making a choice and then follow it half heartedly.

If I am wrong no special disaster will occur.
    If I am right then I contributed my little share to keeping free thought alive

22. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Friendship

Some people adviced me to stop being an idol worshipper.
    Others said, cease being a fan boy.
    Others yet said that I am a young naive soul.
    What they did not consider is the possibility that i feel friendship for Corey.
    Simple friendship between equals.
    The ways of the soul. You know.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 13th September 2015 at 03:28.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts

Anyone?

I agree with you 100% Jengelen. And I believe this is exactly what has been and still is happening. We are going in circles instead of doing anything useful with all of the thoughts and energy that we would otherwise be able to focus as a community. Soon enough we'll be seeing another round of drama if everything plays out the way it appears. Then everything will eventually settle down, and a few months later will start all over again with something new. The same thing has already been happening for years.

It would be better to brainstorm for positive projects that average people can involve themselves in, to start locally and actually make some kind of difference. A few people can make a big difference, but they have to think about what they're doing. This is exactly certain groups don't seem to want to happen. So instead we are endlessly distracted with something akin to a reality TV show with endless drama.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), modwiz (13th September 2015), Phoenix (13th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jengelen View Post

Anyone?

Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I agree with you 100% Jengelen. And I believe this is exactly what has been and still is happening. We are going in circles instead of doing anything useful with all of the thoughts and energy that we would otherwise be able to focus as a community. Soon enough we'll be seeing another round of drama if everything plays out the way it appears. Then everything will eventually settle down, and a few months later will start all over again with something new. The same thing has already been happening for years.

It would be better to brainstorm for positive projects that average people can involve themselves in, to start locally and actually make some kind of difference. A few people can make a big difference, but they have to think about what they're doing. This is exactly certain groups don't seem to want to happen. So instead we are endlessly distracted with something akin to a reality TV show with endless drama.
    I agree with practical application and am extremely grateful to not only witness it through my sustainable development studies and research, but be a part of it to the best of my (now) physical capabilities in my local environment. Fringe communities are truly amazing and are achieving extraordinary creativity, innovation, and practicality in all areas. What is disturbing to me is that these collaborating ideas and communities are not new. They have been around for generations but their inflow into our dominant cultural structures, let alone globally, is tragically tourniquet. But the advent of the internet has provided these communities and movements with something they never had before and so to see them reaching out instantaneously to each other from various locales around the globe is hopefully a game changer.

I personally spend time delving into alternative, as well as mainstream arenas, trying to follow the source of the tourniquet in order to, at the very least, apply the one thing that cannot be tourniquet ~ my creative consciousness ~ to these power centers. Once upon a time I would have feared to walk up to the wizards of oz behind the curtains, but no more, as I find with greater practice I am able to now walk into valleys where some souls fear to tread and confront the magicians - it has been in part due to my "multi-dimensional educational" research via various channels, which now includes a couple of forums, that this has transpired.

So maybe, perhaps, in some ways, although difficult to measure, the sine wave activity on forums is also chipping away and helping with bringing chaos and disruption to the harmony of secure totalitarianism. I hope so anyway.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), Majik (13th September 2015)