Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Transcripts for every "Cosmic Disclosure" Episode thus far (GAIAM EPISODES)

From Corey's FB:

Transcripts for every "Cosmic Disclosure" Episode thus far - all available in one place and corrected for accuracy. (If you happen to find a typo, please let us know via our contact page.). Enjoy!

COSMIC DISCLOSURE TRANSCRIPTS

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...re-transcripts

from Corey's FB:

Sandy Kish Jordan

that takes the wind out of the haters sails. well played.

Sphere Being Alliance (Corey Goode)

Sorry to say they are dedicated and nothing will take the wind out of their sails...
    They will always find something to pick at.
    I finally listened to Tear-Eir's words that they are of no significance. CG

My comment:

If there is one thing that I felt about Corey from the start it is that:

The man is highly dedicated and has very high ethics regarding work.

There is a saying attributed to the Prophet Muhammad: I am a worker

When I saw this collection of transcripts just a while ago, from my seat,
    this morning in Jerusalem, I found myself clenching my fist mumbling:
    Corey, you are the man.

In his case, no prophet, no leader.
    Just a good, intelligent and trustworthy srory teller, who tells the story of his experiences.
    We need, in that regard, nothing more. Just facts.
    And if they combine the wide scope with the little details so much the better.

And let us remember: It takes time, months and months, to let it all in and become
    a somewhat coherent picture inside us.

Respect Corey. Respect.

All that said it is only proper that I will add the following:

I am no groupi of anyone. I do not take it for granted that Corey will keep his
    integrity to his death.
    I do not take it for granted that I will keep my integrity to mt death.
    I also take into account that I am all wrong about him, and about my "good judgement".
    I strive to be as honest as I can inside me so that any self deception will be
    uncovered eventually. This calls for almost constant vigilant.
    So far Corey passes the very basic tests of my inner detectors.
    IF I am a "poor quality detector" or even a falsified one then all my "judgements" are worthless.
    But a man of honour and action has to work with what he has, and do his best.

And God is the true judge.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 05:24.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I am wondering if any of you have ever noticed that the world(s) created by Corey and the Ruiner have the same sort of feel. These supposedly evolved ETs all operate on a male dominated, military mentality. Although there may be a little lip service to spirituality there is no evidence of spiritual evolution in any of the thought processes or actions of the players in these stories.

Am I to believe that evolved beings that have much more advanced technology then we do are still operating under a male dominated, macho, military meme that is oh so similar to what we have in this world today? Our world is imploding under this model and yet I am asked to believe that beings have chosen to maintain this tired charade of the male dominated military controlled social structures and in many ways they have thrived doing so. It simply does not ring true in the least. And of course, these beings want to communicate with males only.

I am so saddened to see the wonders of the universe being ignored so that attention can be given to people without the imagination to even create some interesting new social structures for their ETs. What they have created is a bickering, negative world of pointing fingers at each other, lying and scheming as they push for their 10 minutes of notoriety and maybe gaining a few bucks in their world of Generals, weapons and tough guys operating like organized crime syndicates. I guess the divine feminine has no place in the universe any longer......

Now that I've thrown a few ideas out there I wonder if anyone will take the bait and add some female interest to their stories that is something other then being a sacrifice, or rape victim?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (12th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I am wondering if any of you have ever noticed that the world(s) created by Corey and the Ruiner have the same sort of feel. These supposedly evolved ETs all operate on a male dominated, military mentality. Although there may be a little lip service to spirituality there is no evidence of spiritual evolution in any of the thought processes or actions of the players in these stories.

I do not know much about the Ruiner. I do know that he says that Corey's story about the Sphere Beings is an implanted one
    and reflects no reality at all.
    So let us separate the two.
    In the case of Corey a central piece in his story is that of the Sphere Beings.
    This group is certainly very 'feminine' with its message of love, compassion,
    forgiveness, help to others, raising one's vibration.
    They are also, unlike what you write, technology free. They rely on their
    pure being.
    Do you find my description unfair, mistaken, misleading ?

One thing is for sure. Your Avatar is very agressive and predatory
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 17:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    [...] One thing is for sure. Your Avatar is very agressive and predatory
    One thing is for sure, URIKORN, which is that you've just made a completely unwarranted ad hominem against another forum member.

There was no reason, and there is no excuse, for that abrasive remark. I think an apology is warranted here — and just to be on the clear side, I mean an apology from you to Pointessa.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), bsbray (12th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    One thing is for sure, URIKORN, which is that you've just made a completely unwarranted ad hominem against another forum member.

There was no reason, and there is no excuse, for that abrasive remark. I think an apology is warranted here — and just to be on the clear side, I mean an apology from you to Pointessa.

My comment referred to the feeling I have about what seems to me a bird of prey.
    It did not refer to the distiguished member, whom I have no idea about.
    But from one who speaks so eloquently about feminine attributes and spirit I
    would expect a better choice of an Avatar to express his core orientation.
    Of course, it is possible that I am no good in understanding the feminine, so please educate me.

Since the gentleman made a wierd, to me, accusation against Corey, not based on plain accessible facts,
    it seems only fair that I will pick up on the glaring fact of his/her own choice for an Avatar.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 16:39.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    URIKORN, whenever I said something about Corey that you didn't like, you started insinuating things about me as well. If you are talking about Corey or Shane or whoever else, stick with that but do not start making personal comments about the members you are talking to. You say that you are always searching inside of yourself, but there seems to be an elephant in the room here which is missing your attention, which is kindness to others even if you disagree with them. That means staying on topic and refraining from what we call ad hominem. When you start insinuating that pointessa is "aggressive and predatory" (even if veiled by directing it at the avatar) I would propose to you that this is a great time to look in the mirror, because pointessa has said nothing to warrant that from you.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (12th September 2015), Gemma (13th September 2015), pointessa (13th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    My comment referred to the feeling I have about what seems to me a bird of prey.
    Now that I'm looking at it more closely, it could indeed be a closeup image of a bird, given the texture. However, given the slit in the pupil, I would say — and this has so far always been my impression — that it's rather a closeup of the eye of a black panther, or another type of black cat.

It did not refer to the distiguished member, whom I have no idea about.
    But from one who speaks so eloquently about feminine attributes and spirit I
    would expect a better choice of an Avatar to express his core orientation.
    "Her" — Pointessa is a female. I have known her from back over at Project Avalon, where she goes by a different name.

Of course, it is possible that I am no good in understanding the feminine, so please educate me.
    If I am correct and the image is indeed of a black cat, then there's a whole other mythos involved apart from the concept of an aggressive predator. Cats also have a mysteriousness about them, and especially so black cats. This is even more the case for a black panther, as they are quite elusive in the wild.

Since the gentleman [...
    You mean "the lady".

...] made a wierd, to me, accusation against Corey, not based on plain accessible facts, it seems only fair that I will pick up on the glaring fact of his/her own choice for an Avatar.
    The question you should be asking yourself here, URIKORN, is whether you are a truth seeker, or whether you want to be the fanboy of someone who speaks dogmatically and offers no proof whatsoever of his claims, and who then goes on and commercializes his "revelations".

Pointessa shows a critically thinking and analytical mind, and I for one see (and agree with) the point she is making. Accepting things on faith alone — especially if the recipient of said faith has already proven himself delusional on a number of subjects — is what got this whole planet in such a mess to begin with. It is why there are masked madmen running around in the Middle-East right now, beheading innocent people with a very small knife and raping little girls while chanting that some invisible entity named Allah ordains it. And the guy who makes those claims could be an undercover alphabet soup agent for all I know — in fact, I'm fairly certain that he is — but the problem is that there's a bunch of idiots who take his word for the gospel and his actions for an example.

See where I'm going with this? Blind faith is exactly what its name says: blind. And to return to the topic, it is perfectly possible — and I personally believe this to be the case — that Corey himself believes everything he says. But I also know that the people who have been abducted by the military-industrial complex in their youth have all had their mind seriously messed with, and that they have implanted memories. I see symptoms of that in Corey's behavior, but of course, Corey himself will deny that as he wouldn't even be aware of how he has been programmed.

In the end — and this is what Pointessa's message is partly about — you have to look at the narrative. You may want Corey's story to be true, but that doesn't make it true. The narrative is nothing new: mankind must take responsibility for itself and for the planet. And that statement is both true and pointless. It is true because, indeed, it is high time that people wake up and reclaim their sovereignty as a species and as the inhabitants (and custodians) of this planet. And it's pointless because we all know it, and nobody's doing it. Everyone's perfectly happy in their misery, acquiescing to the ever-growing culture of fascism and hostility, going to work 8 hours a day in order to feed the very machine that slaughters them, and all the while complaining and praying for some external savior to come and do the dirty work.

That narrative is old, URIKORN. It's as old as the street, as we say here. And it still works as a narrative because nobody has in the meantime renounced the reign of the ruling elite. After Corey, there will be another whistleblower, and he or she will continue with the same narrative, and people are going to continue nodding their heads while doing nothing at all.

It's time to stop worshipping idols and start taking action. And now I'm getting off my beer case.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), bsbray (12th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), ERK (13th September 2015), Gemma (13th September 2015), pointessa (13th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    URIKORN, whenever I said something about Corey that you didn't like, you started insinuating things about me as well. If you are talking about Corey or Shane or whoever else, stick with that but do not start making personal comments about the members you are talking to. You say that you are always searching inside of yourself, but there seems to be an elephant in the room here which is missing your attention, which is kindness to others even if you disagree with them. That means staying on topic and refraining from what we call ad hominem. When you start insinuating that pointessa is "aggressive and predatory" (even if veiled by directing it at the avatar) I would propose to you that this is a great time to look in the mirror, because pointessa has said nothing to warrant that from you.
    The content of the post was about Corey being a mylitaristic mind/spirit
    This is a direct attack at his person.
    It is true that he is not a TOT member any longer but he is a member of somthing much grander:
    He is a member of humanity.
    And when he is accused unfairly and uninformadly of something, I feel personally attacked.

And I want to refer the reader to post #376, at the top of this page (26) which is
    one of the finest I ever wrote and which may get lost in this unnecessary turmoil

Sometimes you can separate the person from the message sometimes it is unwise to do so,
    depending on each case.
    It is my clear feeling that you pick up on me, not because I am unfair and unkind, but because
    I am consistent, and humane, and a good presentor of something you do not like.
    You are entitled to your likes and dislikes and so am I.

I am, sometimes, a bit sharp with my pen, but on the whole, I know, I am broad minded and kind.
    You may think otherwise, but please do not reveal all the bad things you think of me, lest
    you will be called for an apology by the "government".

Within limits I am sure that in any healthy environment of people seeking Truth there is
    a place for some friction, and a conscious decision of all to abstain from "political correctness"
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 17:40.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    The content of the post was about Corey being a mylitaristic mind/spirit
    This is a direct attack at his person.
    You are not Corey, so she is not insulting you, even if her comments could be construed as insulting. Therefore you have no excuse for making personal comments back to her.

Corey is also a semi-public figure, and in western culture it is well accepted that people who make a public image of themselves are also making themselves subject to public opinion, including criticism. You can disagree with her criticism but you can't attack her personally for it. That is the distinction that has to be recognized, not just in this case but moving forward whenever you may feel the need to start criticizing people personally in the future, because when Shane starts doing his interviews you will undoubtedly see more criticism of both Corey and Shane himself.

It is true that he is not a TOT member any longer but he is a member of somthing much grander:
    He is a member of humanity.
    So is the person you are picking at for criticizing your idol.

Within limits I am sure that in any healthy environment of people seeking Truth there is
    a place for some friction, and a conscious decision of all to abstain from "political correctness"
    There is room for debate and criticism of public figures, but not the character of your peers on this forum.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (12th September 2015), ERK (13th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    it seems only fair that I will pick up on the glaring fact of his/her own choice for an Avatar.
    What? You must be a very young soul and don't understand much of what you perceive. Particularly when it comes to Corey Goode.

My Spirit animal is the Falcon

AS you so recklessly call very aggressive and predatory ?

What do you really know of such things? I wonder sometimes what it was like to be a young soul...I remembered it once and realized I really didn't know then what I know now.

Here's to the aging soul of the young:

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (12th September 2015), Dracon (12th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015), URIKORN (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well no Corey I was never "caught" lying to you and had started the blog while you were still chatting to me. Proof of this is in the Skype logs you've been passing around (despite your edits). Follow my lead... I admitted to my lie. Your turn

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), Shadowself (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Aggression seems to be evident here to me and perhaps a bit more insecurity than is being discussed. If one is not so sure of the path they are taking they tend to defend it aggressively but its not really the aggression we should address but that insecurity. If one has doubts don't take it out on others lashing outward when it is an obvious inner battle of self doubt going on. That is my suggestion.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), Dracon (12th September 2015), Shadowself (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Did you know:

In early English falconry literature, the word "falcon" referred to a female falcon only, while the word "hawk" or "hawke" referred to a female hawk. A male hawk or falcon was referred to as a "tiercel" (sometimes spelled "tercel") as it was roughly one third less than the female in size....

Something to ponder regarding feminine and masculine aggressive behavior no?

Man I hate to say it but back on [gag me] the topic of Mr Goode...........
    Last edited by Shadowself, 12th September 2015 at 18:26.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015), The One (12th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Interesting post Dracon. You address Corey as if he's here...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (13th September 2015)

Thanks
    Should I break it to Unikorn that that Avatar looks to be the eye of a Panther which is not a bird of prey at all but a feline of species?

Nah...let him run with it.

The panther spirit animal is powerful and protective. The panther symbolizes courage, valor and power. If the panther is your power animal, you are blessed with a fierce guardian. The panther is the symbol of the mother, the dark moon and the power of the night. This totem animal encourages us to understand the power within the shadows and to acknowledge these powers to help eliminate our fear of the dark and unknown.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 12th September 2015 at 18:43.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2015), Aragorn (12th September 2015), bsbray (13th September 2015), Jengelen (12th September 2015)