Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I get the impression David is always cross checking to verify truths and false statements of untruth or distraction by others he has spoken with. In his mind he is probably wondering who to believe more than anyone if he hears half what he says he does. No one can blame him really for wanting to verify I would just rather he didn't do it in the middle of a topic I want to continue listening to but so many interviewers interject and the conversation never gets back to where it was! I hate that!

Generally I recommend tolerance. On the whole we recieve tons of information. This is not a movie
    that has to entertain us. David comes with his plus and his minus. The fact that the whole
    topic interests him for many years is a great advantage to all of us. Corey, it seems, is not
    someone to be intimidated by a flurry of words, and when he disagrees he says so.

If Corey speaks reality on the whole why care so much who interviews him, especially as
    David, on the whole, is doing a fine job, so far. Let us not give vent to our spoiled kid's complaints.
    As long as I will feel that there is a real flow of valueable info I intemd to focus on that flow
    and be patient and compensate for what I experience as a 'disharmony' (and may, in some cases,
    be the result of my own biases. This too has to be taken into account).

The more tolerant we will become for each other, the more tolerant we may
    become towards ourselves, the more easy it will become for us to truely and inwardly
    recognize and admit our own mistakes and weaknesses, and improve as a result.

The cultivation of this spirit of tolerance is not less important than discernment, which
    often becomes a two pointed sword. Much much softness is required. Truthfulness. A quiet
    resolve for Truthfulness. And in this quiet resolve there may be the steel to balance the softness.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 10th September 2015 at 18:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

A fine video that simulates the big waves phenomena from the center of the galaxy

Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUbr64eqt2w

This video does not mention the possibility that the wave / cloud may change
    human consciousness.
    It mentions various reserchers that investigate the phenonena.

The big bonus of the video is that it allows layman like me to have a feel
    of the gakaxy and the solar system in it.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 10th September 2015 at 16:17.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), Dreamtimer (10th September 2015), idigress (11th September 2015), JByas (10th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for the video URIKORN. I've been hearing many different things about waves. This was interesting and lovely to watch.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), URIKORN (10th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Reasonable analysis, IMO, of arguements against Corey + Corey's response

From Corey's FB:

Ra Ra Shishkoombah

My thoughts on Ruiner777 (Shane)'s Camelot Kassidy interview. A long winded comment full of nice run on sentences, but worth saying I think:

He says Corey's Blue Avians are a broadcast program, that the Cabal built a mind control program where they send Blue Avians to whoever might pick that frequency up, and then the Avians proceed to speak like Ra from the Law of One, teach you spiritually, and emphasize letting go of negativity and finding the love within for self and others.

The program also gives you the story and experience of the spheres, the trip to the LOC to speak on behalf of the Sphere Beings in a very Ra from the Law of One like manner. I am open to all possibilities, and after trying to accept the premise of this interview, my intuition says something is off about it, and this opinion of what's happening with Corey and the Avians just doesn't add up.

What's funny is that even if everything Shane says was true it doesn't change anything. He still confirms the 4th density shift and hard times within the earth cabal syndicates. Corey's main message remains utterly intact. It seems like there's nothing that can be done to stop the truth interia and 4D energies and the cabal is desperate just to steer people away from Gaiam.

I sense that this guy Shane doesn't add up, nor does a cabal blue avian psy op aimed at love and light. Not to mention the rest of Corey's details, David's long vetting process, Gaiam TV's vetting process. I'd have to see Shane in a video to get a better feel for his character and demeanor. He seems fairly scripted and an odd type of nervous for a phone interview.

Yeah, he is doing an interview and could just be shy, but overall Corey and David's presentations ring far truer to me. Am I really supposed to buy into believing that Corey's whole deal is intentionally done by the cabal? That's a choice I could make, but I can't argue with intuition anymore. When dealing with these issues on this level intuition becomes our highest asset and number one guide. Luckily for me in this case there's also logic to assist.

Given all the info, Corey being a cabal psy op is rather unreasonable. Following the Avian message of raising my vibration, forgiving myself and others to help balance the planet's energy, becoming more service to others and helping the 4th density shift by becoming as 4th density as I personally can makes more sense. Any disruption within a community who seeks that would be the goal of the cabal and draco currently, and now is when they would do whatever they can to throw a wrench in the works of organizations who are doing this. Onward we go

Sphere Being Alliance

Ra Ra Shishkoombah The Ruiner also admitted lying to DW and I (And did so multiple times and was caught thus opened his blog... Why do some believe an admitted liar? Does it speak to their own polarity?) and also admitted being in MKUltra but that it wasn't able to penetrate his superior spiritual (Elite Programming Theme remains in tact) development (Red flags popped up all through that interview w/no follow up questions from the interviewer, very soft interview.

So obvious in the comments of that video that she quickly disabled.)... Every "Legit" Illuminati bloodline/insider that has come forward has admitted that they were heavily mind controlled through trauma (Rape/Torture) from a very young age (Not just witnessing it, being a victim). MILAB Researchers are also in a new era where they are about to learn about a wider range of programs and types of programs that just a small amount are from the MKUltra category... Though some of the tactics and methods are similar in many of these programs that were not know about prior.

There is a lot of humble pie to eat for many "experts" out there and people who think they have it all figured out. First they are going to have to abandon their ensconced belief systems and "UFO Religions" and go back to critical thinking and discernment. IMHO/Experience CG
    Last edited by URIKORN, 10th September 2015 at 16:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), idigress (11th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

To become one's best friend - another way of saying 'to forgive oneself' – To have compassion for onesel

10/09/2015

From the start, when I heard Corey about the 'forgiving others and forgiving oneself', being one of rules of action recommended by the Blue Avians I felt a bit uneasy with the second part of the teaching: learn to forgive yourself. I got the general idea but somehow it did not sit well with me.
    I never liked to parrot anything. I like to feel ideas alive inside me, feeling the meaning.
    It is funny how the mind works, and how old ideas, all of a sudden, combine
    with new ideas, or with the same idea, only differently phrased.

Be patient with me please, as I roll my short story of ideation.
    My main teacher for life was the late Idries Shah, Through him I soaked the incredibly rich Sufi tradition. In his own soft manner he is quite harsh on humanity's self deceptions and short comings. I started reading his books at 1973.

Many years later I found out that his brother, Omar Ali Shah, published some books too. It is in his book

The Rules or Secrets of the Naqshbandi Order
    http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Secrets-...1906349&sr=1-1

that I discovered his simple councel:

Have compassion for yourself – Become your best friend

This permission to be kinder to myself helped me very very much. As a result I also became kinder to others, without loosing my ability to remain sharp and clear.
    It is funny that you have to hear such an idea from a man you believe went all the way in self development, to be able to accept it.
    It may be not unlike a new competitive athlete who 'kiils' himself in training, coming upon a medal winning hero of his who tells him to be kinder to himself and responsive to his body/
    If you combine the two wings to the same body: harsh cold self and others observation with compassion to all, including oneself, this bird may yet learn to fly.

I find this sort of phrasing to be more lively and fitting than 'forgive yourself' though the intention is exactly the same.

As Bahoudin Naqshband says: there is two of anything.
    So taking the phrase 'become your best friend' also falls under this principle.
    It may be a friendship from a deep positive force, aiming higher
    or it may be a sort of self-love and vanity
    Last edited by URIKORN, 10th September 2015 at 18:08.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    It seems both are out there fantasy to a wide margin of folks off these forums. Neither story is taken too seriously by the Shaman community for example. What I see happening is unknowing masses migrating to Corey and David. Those knowing a bit more and a bit more into this kind of topic are wary and stand offish. Is it any wonder tho after all that has occurred?

Need I remind of the real. What is real. We are souls. We have these vessels. That is all they are is a vessel for experience. When this experience is over for each of us we will see this as the 'play act' it was. We may have some special attachment to some aspects of that life experience about akin to a really emotional movie.

But in the end we see it for what it is. We know this now, each of us. Its a play act. We're here voluntarily to learn and grow. These conflicts just as we are all dealing with are part of that and necessary. It think we do it, did it to ourselves.

Could both sides be true!? Yeah according to theory we make/create our own reality! So for one Jesus is absolutely real and miracles happen with that belief right? For another that is fantasy and Shinto energy body teaching is the path and that is absolutely real also. How could this be? Well, I see it everywhere! So will you if you look. Miracles have occurred in all religions and beliefs.

By the way. The Shaman community which I also keep up with among many tribes I've lived among when we were in the IHS are all embracing Michael Lee Hill in case you have not noticed! From Zuni, to Hopi, to Cherokee, Creek, and more they are all speaking about this man and calling him "The Ambassador!"
    Last edited by Jengelen, 10th September 2015 at 19:10.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), Dreamtimer (10th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    It seems both are out there fantasy to a wide margin of folks off these forums. Neither story is taken too seriously by the Shaman community for example. What I see happening is unknowing masses migrating to Corey and David. Those knowing a bit more and a bit more into this kind of topic are wary and stand offish. Is it any wonder tho after all that has occurred?

When I will know a bit more I will join the lines of those who know more.
    In the meantime I will stay true the that which I know best.
    I will keep in mind that there are the such of you who are waiting for the such as me
    to climb to the high mountains of their theories

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), Jengelen (10th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jengelen, thanks for bringing up Micheal Lee Hill. I looked him up and found all kinds of interesting stuff. I've come across references to him before but hadn't really explored them. So thanks for that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), Jengelen (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Mmmm peeks interest, wonders off to research.

http://wespenre.com/remarkable-michael-lee-hall-case.htm

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (11th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

From my paranoid and amused mind: Various tactics of blocking the light

Allow me to assume for a moment something positive about myself.
    That Corey is indeed a messanger of truths and a descent human being,
    and that I have the inner integrity, fashioned through 42 years of dedication,
    that made it easy for me to recognize his immense value to all of us.
    Just assume.
    So now we have a situation of loose alliance, based on spiritual and mental
    recognition of 2 separate individuals who never set eye on each other.
    This loose alliance is supported by the somewhat similar views of such
    dubious characters such as Justin (SISTSHOW) and Dr Salla. And some others.

Let us just assume that all the above is somewhat true.

Now the opposition is coming.
    Let us consider the operation of the opposition.
    It has a problem.
    People are reading this very thread, this very post.
    How do you avert their gaze from such dangerous to their ongoing rulership material.

Some tactics that my cunning mind offers me to harm myself:

1. Follow closely what this Israeli dude writes and in real time as possible.
    2, Consider to not relate at all. Action in a thread draws interest.
    3. If he posted something that it is desired that as fewest as possiblr people
    will read, consider to post a couple of new posts so that they will be the
    last ones. If it is possible that a new page will open so much the better.
    People are often lazy and do not search in previous pages where a forlorn
    but a most important post for them is 'hidden'.
    4. Direct attack of content and character
    5. Try to draw this dude to quarels and rough language and emotions
    6. Draw the attention of the reader to something else of a great promise.

Let me put my pen down now and turn to other occupations. I can always come
    back and add more items as they will steam from life itself.

Funny, no ?

I forgot something important.

Some are posing as that dude's rivals.
    But others pretend to be his friends.
    Paranoid thoughts from dusty (we have much dust in the air lately) Jerusalem
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th September 2015 at 04:11.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

JByas (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    We all see the world through different lenses that shape how we think, feel, react and respond to various stimuli, situations, and people, for that matter. Simply put, we see the world according to our individual 'frame of reference' - this is our life, as we 'know' it to be. But what happens when we think only in terms that "your frame of reference isn't like mine, so that means you're wrong." I see a lot of this going on in the U.S. today as people with 'set-in-stone' religious dogmas clash with others who don't share that 'frame of reference.' Some questions that immediately pop into my mind: "What is the real Truth of the matter and not just someone or some group's truth?" "What am I seeing and from whose point of view?" "What else could be true?" "Why do I think, feel, respond as I do to what I'm seeing?" Seriously, I could write a laundry list of questions I use to challenge myself and others but now is not the time

Funny thing is, our frame of reference often limits our ability to be truly objective; unless we are cognizant of our biases, we will always 'see' what we want to see, 'hear' what we want to hear, 'feel' how we want to feel, regardless of how true or untrue our perceptions may be.

Food for thought: "The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open."
    Last edited by idigress, 11th September 2015 at 04:42. Reason: Spelling, wording of quote

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th September 2015), JByas (11th September 2015), URIKORN (11th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    We all see the world through different lenses that shape how we think, feel, react and respond to various stimuli, situations, and people, for that matter. Simply put, we see the world according to our individual 'frame of reference' - this is our life, as we 'know' it to be. But what happens when we think only in terms that "your frame of reference isn't like mine, so that means you're wrong." I see a lot of this going on in the U.S. today as people with 'set-in-stone' religious dogmas clash with others who don't share that 'frame of reference.' Some questions that immediately pop into my mind: "What is the real Truth of the matter and not just someone or some group's truth?" "What am I seeing and from whose point of view?" "What else could be true?" "Why do I think, feel, respond as I do to what I'm seeing?" Seriously, I could write a laundry list of questions I use to challenge myself and others but now is not the time

Funny thing is, our frame of reference often limits our ability to be truly objective; unless we are cognizant of our biases, we will always 'see' what we want to see, 'hear' what we want to hear, 'feel' how we want to feel, regardless of how true or untrue our perceptions may be.

Food for thought: "The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open."

You are in agreement with Corey here.
    See:

Keeping Your "Reality Bubble" Permeable
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...permeable.html

Extract:

During this time of massively conflicting information, misinformation and disinformation we must make sure our "Reality Bubbles" are permeable to new information.

by Corey/GoodETxSG on 10 Sep 2015 : 15:50 reality, belief
    Every one of us have developed belief systems based on certain data-sets from Guru's, Channelers, Contactee's, "Whistleblowers" and Researchers. All of these people are fallible human beings who's info is only as accurate as their chosen sources.

If we say we are discerning, but basing or comparing information to our ensconced belief systems (rejecting anything that conflicts), we are deceiving ourselves. For our discernment filters to work correctly and truly they must also be permeable and allow new information to pass through to be filtered. Do not get caught up in enlightenment traps of the theologies and philosophies of others... No matter how well-intentioned they may be. You are responsible for your own growth and journey. Locking yourself into a belief system and then defending it from anything that conflicts with it, or makes you uncomfortable, will prevent you from evolving any further and make you dependent on another human or being who may have been mislead.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

idigress (11th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Regarding the Secret Space Program...

An interesting article, rererred to by Corey in his FB :

Regarding the Secret Space Program...

Sunday, September 6, 2015

http://theobjectreport.blogspot.co.i...e-program.html

Through reading, again and again, many times the basicaly same story, I
    aim at building inside me a somewhat coherent picture of the fantastic
    reality that is presented to us by basically all the whistleclowers, visionaries,
    out of the box scientists and inventors.

Aliens ?
    Manipulating time ? space ? gravitation ?
    Cold fusion ?
    Secret Space Program ?
    Colonies on Mars ?
    Mars ? They are there ?
    Portals ?
    Remote viewing ?
    Remote influencing ?
    Break away ancient and current civilizations ?
    Changing density due to a Wave from deep space ?
    And on and on and on.

And I saw nothing with my eyes.
    And I touched nothing with my fingers.
    And I have no friend who did either.
    All from reading or listening to the words of "people from the Net" and books.
    And, in a society that is generally not interested in these unimportant issues.

So I refer you to one more article that may help you, as it did help me,
    to once again feel the unseen

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015), idigress (11th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Episode 5 in GAIAMTV for free

EPISODE 5 - WE ARE ONE

http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth...n8GUiCe.CjSbmA

It adds up to the first 2 episodes

28. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Typical military format also, tell them what you are going to tell them, and then tell them again which is all this is a repeat of one and two I agree.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2015)