Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    In one battle the Bible describes how David was fighting against a giant from Gat with six fingers on each hand and every limb.

In all 24 fingers and toes. So there were six fingered giants in 1000 A.D. !!

Anyway, so David is fighting this giant and on two occasions something curious happens. David doesn't know what to do, he is in a tight spot, a rock and a hard place. He sees a platoon moving direction. He wants to ask his boss what to do about that, but his boss the Elohim, Yahweh as we know him to be at this point in the bible.

So David does what? He shouts out and addresses a particular person to carry an object. He says: "Come bring me the EFOD!" Now this person carrying the EFOD comes over close to David, and with that device David talks to his boss man who is somewhere else in another locale! Yahweh was somewhere else!

Only after the object was brought to him was he able to reach his boss. On a different occasion he says again to Eviatar, the guy who followed him on the battlefield with the object over his shoulders. He says: "Move the EFOD closer to me. "And only after it has been moved closer can he then speak to the Elohim. At this time he tells him this is happening and in reply he is told, do this and do that to win.

So the entire idea of help not being possible from "GOD" or gods seems shot to you know where when you can find this here in our own bible!

For the record the EFOD was a device held like a rocket launcher. The EFOD was an object, that had to be carried over the shoulder.

Built in the desert the bible tells us it was one of many provided by god, with a pectoral with twelve buttons, twelve colored stones, a shoulder piece with two big buttons on it and a stripe that came down here on the abdomen and kept it blocked.

There were specific people charged with carrying the EFOD. It was the device used to communicate to the Elohim so again if our own bible shows these other worlders helping once it seems evident they could do it again. This entire idea can be found false in other places too from other cultures. I don't buy it. Its a cop out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    What I got from Corey's response about UFO religion was an "ah ha!" Moment. Corey has mentioned a number of times how the ETs have tried at least twice before to bring mankind the Creator's message, only to have it turned into religious movements that have been used to co-opt this message and control and manipulate the masses for the benefit of the few. I sense that he's trying to tell us that when full disclosure occurs, the masses will be in for a rude awakening as their entrenched belief systems shatter like glass on concrete. If my interpretation of Corey's response is accurate, we are going to have our hands full with people panicking because what they have believed their whole lives has been an elaborate lie. Recognizing one has been so exquisitely deceived could be devastating to their psyche. Question is, how do we help them move past this trauma into an enlightened, peaceful state of being?
    Last edited by idigress, 5th September 2015 at 20:52. Reason: Grammar ;)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    What I got from Corey's response about UFO religion was an "ah ha!" Moment. Corey has mentioned a number of times how the ETs have tried at least twice before to bring mankind the Creator's message, only to have it turned into religious movements that have been used to co-opt this message and control and manipulate the masses for the benefit of the few. I sense that he's trying to tell us that when full disclosure occurs, the masses will be in for a rude awakening as their entrenched belief systems shatter like glass on concrete. If my interpretation of Corey's response is accurate, we are going to have our hands full with people panicking because what they have believed their whole lives has been an elaborate lie. Recognizing one has been so exquisitely deceived could be devastating to their psyche. Question is, how do we help them move past this trauma into an enlightened, peaceful state of being?

I already had a chance to talk to religious jews.
    I basically tell them that they have to learn to separate between the essence of religion and the formal sides of it.
    The essence of all religions calls for One Source of Creation, Infinite, beyond all forms. Another essential is following
    the Divine attributes, such as truthfulness and generosity.
    As to the specifics of each religion one may be shocked how much idolatry went into a supposedly monotheistic religion.
    To worship, knowingly or unknowingly an ET race is certainly an idolatry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

idigress (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    J
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    I already had a chance to talk to religious jews.
    I basically tell them that they have to learn to separate between the essence of religion and the formal sides of it.
    The essence of all religions calls for One Source of Creation, Infinite, beyond all forms. Another essential is following
    the Divine attributes, such as truthfulness and generosity.
    As to the specifics of each religion one may be shocked how much idolatry went into a supposedly monotheistic religion.
    To worship, knowingly or unknowingly an ET race is certainly an idolatry
    That's very interesting, what was their reaction? I need to do some serious soul searching before I even attempt to bring up this topic with my Christian friends. One thing I just realized is that in all actuality, the premise of "Intelligent Design" is most likely true. However, IMHO, the special brand of ID as proffered by conservative Christians is extremely limited and obfuscated by extreme religious dogma. Based on my personal experience with the Christian religion, many Christians believe that 'God' is an old, white-haired man, sitting on a golden thrown who passes judgement according to their (man's) distorted beliefs. I've come to think that religious doctrine Can be summed up as "Man created God in his own image" instead of "God created man in Our own image." Big difference!

Anyway, I truly believe each and everyone of us has the answers to our questions within us, in our 'inner genius' brain. As a coach, my job is not to give answers or tell people what to think or do...instead, my job is to help them discover their own thoughts and answers by asking them empowering and thoughtful open-ended questions. This stimulates their minds and also helps them "own" their answers, thereby creating buyin at the most intimate level of their 'self' concepts. But I digress...
    Last edited by idigress, 6th September 2015 at 05:54. Reason: To show as opinion and not as fact

8. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    J

That's very interesting, what was their reaction? I need to do some serious soul searching before I even attempt to bring up this topic with my Christian friends. One thing I just realized is that in all actuality, the premise of "Intelligent Design" is most likely true. However, IMHO, the special brand of ID as proffered by conservative Christians is extremely limited and obfuscated by extreme religious dogma. Based on my personal experience with the Christian religion, many Christians believe that 'God' is an old, white-haired man, sitting on a golden thrown who passes judgement according to their (man's) distorted beliefs. I've come to think that religious doctrine Can be summed up as "Man created God in his own image" instead of "God created man in Our own image." Big difference!

Anyway, I truly believe each and everyone of us has the answers to our questions within us, in our 'inner genius' brain. As a coach, my job is not to give answers or tell people what to think or do...instead, my job is to help them discover their own thoughts and answers by asking them empowering and thoughtful open-ended questions. This stimulates their minds and also helps them "own" their answers, thereby creating buyin at the most intimate level of their 'self' concepts. But I digress...

The main thing that makes it somewhat easy for me to speak with religious people, be them Jews Christians or Moslems
    is that I affirm to them, and they feel my honesty, that I believe, feel and find it reasonable to thing that there Is an
    Eternal Living Source for all, and that there were always messangers, prophets, who were sensitive to the Divine.
    By putting in the front our common perception and deep feeling, I create a basic bond with them. I have
    a real positive feelings for Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, and people can feel it.
    Establishing this common bond I can start and argue with them about the specific tenets of each religion.
    The most universal and open minded of the 3, in my experience, is the Islamic one.

My job is, among others, to let them know that I myself know very little and that I will be
    glad to seek with them for further knowledge.
    But that real seeking includes the essential of "knowing how to not know", that is,
    to develop the appreciation to a state of not knowing, and refrain from arbitrary "knowledge"

In fact, in my terminology, we do not really know the following:
    1. that we are eternal spiritual beings
    2. that our source is One

These 2 grand ideas have to be worked for to become a personal reality.
    This is what the Blue Avians are talking with Corey when they speak about spirutual evolution.
    Religion must reacquire its primary task: an evolutionary force.
    Whether you are Jew Christian Moslem or of another form of faith you
    have to come to grip with the fact that in essence we are still blind.
    Blind people who have a strong idea about light and seeing and who
    feel that it is a doable task to strive to acquire this desired stage of light and seeing.
    Under this "open roof" all religious practitioners can come together
    Last edited by URIKORN, 6th September 2015 at 18:18.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

idigress (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    In fact, in my terminology, we do not really know the following:
    1. that we are eternal spiritual beings
    2. that our source is One

These 2 grand ideas have to be worked for to become a personal reality.
    This is what the Blue Avians are talking with Corey when they speak about spirutual evolution.
    Religion must reacquire its primary task: an evolutionary force.
    Whether you are Jew Christian Moslem or of another form of faith you
    have to come to grip with the fact that in essence we are still blind.
    Blind people who have a strong idea about light and seeing and who
    feel that it is a doable task to strive to acquire this desired stage of light and seeing.
    Under this "open roof" all religious practitioners can come together
    That makes a lot of sense. I think one of the primary challenges will be to get people from all the religions to "let go" of their need to "be right" in terms of belonging to the one true God/religious path. Change in and of itself is difficult for most people. Change in entrenched religious dogma is going to be difficult at best, impossible at worst. *sigh*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (7th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

The Arguement about the existence of A Prime Source of Creation will go on

In a recent interview Randy Cramer speaks about both Soul and God.
    see at the 38:09 time mark about God and religion
    See at the 1:05:10 time mark about soul and afterlife

THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO.7 , THE AMBASSADOR TALKS EXOPOLITICS WITH CAPTAIN
    RANDY CRAMER, USMC, S.S.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBRqipPFUk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBRqipPFUk

As to soul, he says, that all more advanced than us Ets know for sure, as a
    part of science, that soul is a fact, an aspect of the preservation of energy.
    Reincarnation in various forms is described by him. Consciousness is preserved.

But as to the idea of God, this, he says, is scorned as a childish idea by
    all those he spoke with.

I, for one, do not consider the idea about a Prime Source to be childish.
    Rather I consider his opinion to be a reflection of a limited type of consciousness.
    He is very certain of himself, a mark, in such subjects, of a weakness of contemplative ability.

What I want to say here is that the arguement will probably continue
    even in times when we shall all know much more about the scope of reality

I wander if one can have a direct experience of Soul without having an
    immediate recognition of the Soul of Souls, but not having such an experience
    I cannot attest to it.

Taking Randy Cramer's words at face value the following question rises:
    What is the source and nature of the Et's widespread knowledge about the
    preservation of life after physical death ?

It is of relevance here to mention that according to Corey Goode the
    next 2 densities above us are not a gaurantee fot truthfulness. It means
    that you can avoid the true investigation of the God Reality even in those
    2 levels and still function successfully in many ways
    Last edited by URIKORN, 7th September 2015 at 08:44.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

idigress (7th September 2015), M-Albion-3D (12th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I have to admit that in the Pineal Gland interview there is actually quite a lot of useful, actionable information with no discernible spin. It is probably data mined but it still contains some good tips. Amazing that Wilcock etc should actually release something useful, that people can use at home without waiting for some event that is coming "soon.". Perhaps this reality is dissolving and they are being released from their contracts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Three conventional scientific claims / proofs to the existence of biological life beyond Earth

In a very basic way I am still at the stage of clearifying the basics for myself.
    Had I been myself in another planet and seeing one plant, or one animal
    I would not have this need.
    But the above never happened to me.
    So here we have an opportunuty.

Scientists release picture of extraterrestrials bombarding Earth

Written by Dr Michael Salla on September 6, 2015

http://exopolitics.org/scientists-re...barding-earth/

Former NASA Scientist claims conspiracy about Mars photo

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E7aqCaekDA

In his dicsussions Corey Goode says that a primary occupation of the scientists in the
    reasearch vessel upon which he srved for 6 years, in the vast spaces of the solar systen,
    was to investigate various forms of life that exist in outer, "empty", space
    Last edited by URIKORN, 7th September 2015 at 15:42.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

When I met with the various Ancient Earth Breakaway Civilization Groups

From Corey's Facebook, today:

Note about the above article posted. After my surgery it is slow going to do this next article.
    I am in the middle of working on it.

When I met with the various Ancient Earth Breakaway Civilization Groups
    it ended up being more of a complicated situation that I realized.

Below the Earth these groups have their own political rivalries and opposing agendas between each other.
    Not all are negative by any means yet they do have their own agendas
    which include keeping their civilizations safe and secret.

This is behind why they have pretended to be gods and ET's from the ancient past until the present.
    The wide range of groups was a surprise and something all will read about once I'm able to complete this update/article.

My dictation software is not working the way I like so I am typing with two fingers in the old "hunt and peck" style.
    I appreciate the offers of people to transcribe audio for me.
    I have to weigh information as I type it as we have agreed to certain dialogue terms
    in the short term to open up conversation with and between certain groups. TY CG

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 11: Potential of Human Consciousness

justin, Sistshow: transcript + comments

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 11: Potential of Human Consciousness | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...-cosmic_8.html

Source:

http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/potenti...ss#play/107161

I watched this episode yesterday in a personal cloudy mood.
    I watch it over for the last 2 hours and make my own sumaries.
    It is better for me, i think' than just translating a transcript.
    If I will have further thoughts to share I will add them later, here, or in new posts.

Some extracts from the transcript:

CG - Well the reason I asked is that one of the objectives they created the MILAB program for is to train children between 5 and before they hit puberty - they want them when they are very young - and if they get them at an early age to train them and enhance these abilities, they get much more advanced abilities; less then if they tried to train an adult. The children trained in the MILAB programs would blow adults off the scale you mentioned.

DW - Why do you think that these rainbow body practices require so much more work then receiving injections and using technology to get you negatively empowered as a psychic.
    CG - It's always a short cut. But to enhance yourself and evolve on a positive path is very long and difficult. The Blue Avians gave this message to us: to become more loving and forgiving to ourselves and others, to stop the wheel of karma, to focus daily on becoming service to others, to raise our consciousness and our vibrations. This sounds really hippy, flowery and easy to do, but I can assure you this is an extremely difficult path to walk. Conversely, when you can walk a short and jagged negative path, where you get some very strong and interesting abilities, it will seem like a more doable course for people.

CG - Even those of us who are trying to walk the positive path, if we are not being challenged with the yin the yang, the dark and more sinister side of the coin, we're not ever really going to grow spiritually. We grow through adversity; and that makes a lot of people angry. They say 'you know what, leave me alone, leave me in peace, and I will sit in a lotus position, meditating and growing a lot quicker if I don't have these negative things happening to me.' But that is just not how the universe is designed to work.

DW - You said before that there has been 22 genetic programs that have affected us in consciousness. Some of these do appear to be engineering us to be more easily controlled. Do you have any specific examples?
    CG - Right. These are social, genetic and spiritual programs. The spiritual ones include them incarnating into human bodies. They are a part of this grand experiment as well. They are not just custodians observing. They are very much vested in these experiments. There is strong evidence that I was shown on smart glass pads, that they created and manipulated our genes to make a 'god gene' so we have a driven need to worship and follow a leader; a higher being. This was done to make us more controllable. These 22 programs run parallel, but some 'step on each other'. Some of them have the goal of providing spiritual growth and enlightenment, while others want to keep us 'down' or spiritually ignorant; unaware of our co-creative consciousness.

• DW - Is it possible that we could go through a transformation at this time, where our abilities would have a sudden and dramatic improvement?
    • CG - Once we become a transitional civilization, into 4th density, depending on where each of us are on our path, abilities will begin to awaken. Those who are more advanced will have higher abilities and become examples to those with lower abilities, which will in turn boost the novices to adept status. Considering all this, it is possible, but I haven't seen any hard evidence of how that will occur. If it will be a sudden or gradual change, that is. Personally I feel it will depend on where each person is at in their development and on their path.
    In this last extract I see a difference in standpoint between David and Corey.
    David seems to me to be obsessed with what he calls "Rainbow Body", and I believe that
    he dreams that such a dramatic transformation will happen to him.
    It is my view that such a dream/desire in the level of his development is an illusion flowing from egomaniac drive.
    I can recogbize such a drive because it burned in me for many years.
    I can call it spiritual greed. It is greed, a low and self failing source of motivation.
    I know it. From myself, about myself.
    It is one of the hurdles one has to overcome in one's path.
    He is, though, careful enough to ask Corey if he ever heard of a "Rainbow Body" and Corey says that he did not.

The whole episode is painted by this term, "Rainbow Body", which is presented by David as a fact, most of
    the time. Only in my second watching I succeeded to master sufficient mental presence to create in myself
    an ability of a deeper space, in which I have more freedom to appreciate and play with the ideas.

Maybe there is such a phenomena as "Rainbow Body" - a situation a bit reminding of Elija who did not
    expire, leaving a body of flesh behind him.
    This has to be studied coldly, certainly not taken as a fact just because it is stated as a fact.

In order to incorporate the term "Rainbow Body" I suggest, for practical psychological reasons,
    to take it as a term referring to our inner self. towards which we aspire to reach.

Corey's view is much more to my taste.
    He leaves it to question whether there will be some kind of dramatic transition
    and he emphasises the correlation between the level of preparedness of the
    individual and the gains that will become apparent in an environment governed
    by a higher type of energy.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 9th September 2015 at 05:58.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

David Wilcock: Beware of spiritual greed

I have first read this testimony in my twenties and it accompanies me since,
    through all my strife and inner madness, aiding me to keep course.
    I speak with a good intemtion. I respect your work. Much to learn from.
    But you have to clean your act. No other way. For none of us.
    Do not become such a one as Rumi described:
    A tunnel that carries water but does not drink itself.

Read the words of Bahoudin Naqshband, self criticising:

I was mystified for many months by my esteemed mentor's giving me things to speak, to think and do which did not seem to satisfy my craving for the spiritual life. He told me many times that the craving which I felt was not for spirituality at all, and that the materials which he was giving me were the nutritions which I needed. It was only when I was able to still my maniac desires that I was able to listen to him at all. At other times I said to myself, 'I have heard all this before, and it is highly doubtful', or else, 'This is no spiritual man', or, further, 'I want to experience, not to listen or to read.'

The wonderful thing was this, that my teacher continually reminded me that this was my state of mind, and although I was outwardly trusting him and serving him in everything. I was not able to trust him to the necessary extent, nor in the vital direction. Looking back, I realized later that I was willing at that time to yield far more far-reaching parts of my sovereignty than were needed; but I was not prepared to yield the minor ones which alone were the pathways to my understanding.
    http://genius.com/Bahaudin-naqshband...gner-annotated

The whole text:

Testimony of Bahaudin Naqshband - the Designer
    Bahaudin Naqshband

Part I:

We are adjured constantly to study and make ourselves familiar with the lives, doings and sayings of the Wise because a link of understanding exists between these factors and the potentiality in ourselves.

But if, as have the literalists, we soak ourselves in these elements from motives of greed or marveling at wonders, we will transform ourselves indeed; but the transformation will be animal into lesser animal, instead of animal into man.

The test which is placed in man's way is to separate the real Seekers from the imitation ones by this very method. If man has not addressed himself to this study through his simplest and most sincere self he will be in peril. It is therefore better, did man but know it, to avoid all metaphysical entanglements rather than to allow himself to be acted upon by the supreme force which will amplify, magnify, his faults if he lacks the knowledge of how to cure the fault, or of how to approach the teaching so that his faults are not involved in the procedure.

It is for this reason that we say that there are many different spheres, levels, of experience of the truth.

The Wise have always concentrated upon making sure that their disciples understand that the first stage towards knowledge is to familiarize themselves with the outward, factual, appearance of that knowledge, so that, preventing it from rushing into the wrong area of their minds, it might await development when the possibilities exist.

This is the analogy of a man taking a pomegranate and keeping it until his stomach is in a condition to digest it correctly. If a man eats a pomegranate when there is something wrong with his stomach, it will make the ailment worse.

One manifestation of man's ailment is to want to eat the pomegranate at once. Should he do this, he will be in serious difficulties.

Now you have the explanation as to why the Wise continually supply materials to be stored in the heart, as grain is stored, with a view to the making of bread. Because this is experience and not grain, man in his crudity does not customarily feel able to understand this great truth and secret. The man to whom we speak is, therefore, a specially attuned sort of man - "The Generous Miser" - that is, the man who can hoard when hoarding is indicated, and who will make available that which there is as and when it is able to exercise its optimum effect.

I was mystified for many months by my esteemed mentor's giving me things to speak, to think and do which did not seem to satisfy my craving for the spiritual life. He told me many times that the craving which I felt was not for spirituality at all, and that the materials which he was giving me were the nutritions which I needed. It was only when I was able to still my maniac desires that I was able to listen to him at all. At other times I said to myself, 'I have heard all this before, and it is highly doubtful', or else, 'This is no spiritual man', or, further, 'I want to experience, not to listen or to read.'

The wonderful thing was this, that my teacher continually reminded me that this was my state of mind, and although I was outwardly trusting him and serving him in everything. I was not able to trust him to the necessary extent, nor in the vital direction. Looking back, I realized later that I was willing at that time to yield far more far-reaching parts of my sovereignty than were needed; but I was not prepared to yield the minor ones which alone were the pathways to my understanding.

I refer to this because it is by rehearsal of the experience of others that people at a similar stage in the Path may be able to recognize their own state and profit by it.

I remember that I was always magnetized, transfixed by the dramatic, and became attentive whenever anything of great stimulation was said or done, but that the significant factors in my association with my teacher were the ones which I missed, sometimes almost entirely. Because of this, in spite of being continually employed in the work, I wasted as much as eight years of my life.

Then it must be remembered that there are the two kinds of everything. This is something which we normally do not imagine as existing, but it is fundamental. There is the keeping of company with a wise man and learning from him, in the right way, which is productive of human progress. Then there is the counterfeit, which is destructive. What makes us completely confused in this matter is that the feeling which accompanies the false discipleship or the ordinary keeping company, as well as its external manifestations in courtesy and seeming humility, is so able to make us imagine that we are religious or dedicated people that it is possible to say that this is due to what has been called the entry of a demonic, counterfeiting power, which persuades most of the very distinguished and compelling spiritually reputed people and also their followers, even down the generations, that they are dealing in spirituality. It even enables them to communicate this belief to those who are not of their number, so that their reputation gains credibility through the very people who misguidedly say, 'I do not follow his path, but I do not deny that he is a spiritual and a good man...'

The only corrective to this is the making use of the special-occasion timing by the Master who alone is able to say as to when and where and in what manner the exercises and other activities, even those which do not appear to have the smallest connection with spirituality, may be carried on. There is a confusion here because this is sometimes taken to mean that one must never read books or carry out processes without the direct supervision of the Master. But this common and shallow mistake is seen to be absurd when we realize that the Master may specify courses or reading or action for a number of people or for an individual, and that he may find it necessary from time to time for these to take what seems a conventional, indeed, a seemingly scholastic course. But what is vital here is not how things appear to the student, but that the Master has prescribed them and that he will intervene as and when there is a need for a change. All manifestations of opposition to this curriculum or any other disharmony with the Master are manifestations of the rawness of the pupil, and may not be taken into consideration by the Master or any of his intermediaries (deputies) since the student can either follow the course dutifully or he cannot. If he cannot, he ceases at that moment to be a student, and hence has no right even of comment. Only true students have the right of comment, and those who draw attention to themselves by questioning the course itself are not in the condition of being students at all. Failure to observe this is common among scholastic emotionalists who have adopted Sufi procedures, because they do not realize that the curriculum is already erected on the basis of all the possible contingencies which include any and all feelings of the pupils. What is aimed at here is the operation of the teaching through the capacity. If he is disturbing the progress of the session or the work of the deputy, he is the opposite of a student, and this should be observed as a lesson by the company.

I am well aware that the principles are far from the accepted ones in the shallow world which is balanced on the basis of what people think of one another, including the problem which false teachers continually feel, which is the question of what other people think of them. But the central factor is whether the Teaching is operating, not whether people feel through their ordinary senses that they are being fulfilled.

In the latter case, you may be sure that nothing of real worth is happening at all.

This is the end of the first section of the Testimony of Bahaudin Naqshband - the Designer.

Part II: Counsels of Bahaudin

You want to be filled. But something which is full has first to be emptied. Empty yourself so that you will fill properly, by observing these counsels, which you can do as duties to your self:

FIRST
    Never follow any impulse to teach, however strong it might be. The command to teach is not felt as an impulsion.

SECOND
    Never rely upon what you believe to be inner experiences because it is only when you get beyond them that you will reach knowledge. They are there to deceive you.

THIRD
    Never travel in search of knowledge unless you are sent. The desire to travel for learning is a test, not a command.

FOURTH
    Never trust a belief that a man or a community is the supreme one, because this feeling is a conviction, not a fact. You must progress beyond conviction, to fact.

FIFTH
    Never allow yourself to be hurt by what you imagine to be criticism by a teacher, nor allow yourself to remain elated by cause of praise. These feelings are barriers in your way, not conductors of it.

SIXTH
    Never imitate or follow a man of humility who is also mean in material things, for such a man is being proud in material things. If you are mean, practice generosity as a corrective, not as a virtue.

SEVENTH
    Be prepared to realize that all beliefs which were due to your surroundings were minor ones, even though they were once of much use to you. They may become useless and, indeed, pitfalls.

EIGHTH
    Be prepared to find that certain beliefs are correct, but that their meaning and interpretation may vary in accordance with your stage of journey, making them seem contradictory to those who are not on the Path.

NINTH
    Remember that perception and illumination will not at first be of such a character that you can say of them 'This is perception' or 'This is illumination.'

TENTH
    Never allow yourself to measure everything by means of the same time measurement. One thing must come before another.

ELEVENTH
    If you think too much of the man, you will think in a disproportionate manner about the activity.
    If you think too much about yourself, you will think wrongly about the man. If you think too much about the books, you will not be thinking correctly about other things. Use one as a corrective for the others.

TWELFTH
    Do not rely upon your own opinion when you think you need books and not exercises. Rely less upon your belief when you think you need exercises and not books.

THIRTEENTH
    When you regard yourself as a disciple, remember that this is a stage which you take up in order to discover what your true distance is from your teacher. It is not a stage which you can measure, like how far you stand from a building.

FOURTEENTH
    When you feel least interested in following the Way which you have entered, this may be the time when it is most appropriate for you. If you imagine that you should not go on, it is not because you are not convinced or have doubts. It is because you are failing the test. You will always have doubts, but only discover them at a useful time for your weakness to point them out.

FIFTEENTH
    Banish doubt you cannot. Doubt goes when doubt and belief as you have been taught them go. If you forsake a path, it is because you were hoping for conviction from it. You seek conviction, not self-knowledge.

SIXTEENTH
    Do not dwell upon whether you will put yourself into the hands of a teacher. You are always in his hands. It is a question of whether he can help you to help yourself, for you have too little means to do so. Debating whether one trusts or not is a sign that one does not want to trust at all, and therefore is still incapable of it. Believing that one can trust is a false belief. If you wonder, 'Can I trust?' you are really wondering, 'Can I develop a strong enough opinion to please me?'

SEVENTEENTH
    Never mistake training for ability. If you cannot help being what people call 'good' or 'abstemious', you are like the sharpened reed which cannot help writing if it is pushed.

EIGHTEENTH
    When you have observed or felt emotion, correct this by remembering that emotions are felt just as strongly by people with completely different beliefs. If you imagine that this experience - emotion - is therefore noble or sublime, why do you not believe that stomach ache is an elevated state?

NINETEENTH
    If a teacher encourages you, he is not trying to attach you to him. He is trying, rather, to show you how easily you can be attracted. If he discourages you, the lesson is that you are at the mercy of discouragement.

TWENTIETH
    Understanding and knowledge are completely different sensations in the realm of Truth than they are in the realm of society. Anything which you understand in an ordinary manner about the Path is not understanding within the Path, but exterior assumption about the Path, common among unconscious imitators.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 9th September 2015 at 08:35.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

In favour of David Wilcock and respect for his work

In response to my criticisim of certain traits someone added (in Corey's FB)

I think David wastes far too much time asking irrelevant questions to seek clarification on something he's heard rather than just help to guide the discussion focusing on what Corey knows. All 11 episodes were obviously done on the same day (unless they wear the same clothes everyday) and you can feel the weariness as each episode is released (I'm guessing at approx 35mins an episode + breaks that by episode 11 they would have been in the studio for 8 to 9 hours). George Noory did a much better job IMO and helped Corey through the interview. Would love to see Corey do more with George because David is coming off like a handler who is hogging "his insider". Sorry for the rant but I don't take the issue lightly and time is of the essence.

I replied:

I am more patient than you are, In spite of my criticism, which is positively oriented, I respect the choice David, Corey and Gaiam have done, and it is my preference to take the best from what is and there is much of it. I respect David for his many good qualities, and wish him well. I was aware at the time of writing that some people may suspect that I want to cause a rift between Corey and David. Not so. I simply reacted to an aspect which is unclean, IMO, and if accounted for, and put aside (David's over enthusiam) can help the listner to sift the material better. It worked this way for me. Plus that, if I am right, David can benefit from this criticism. If I am wrong, I hope, for myself, to find it in due time. Because time is of the essence I decided to be straightforward and say my say. It is a journey of improvement for all of us, so let us make it in a friendly spirit
    Last edited by URIKORN, 10th September 2015 at 05:28.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), modwiz (10th September 2015), RealityCreation (10th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

First audio interview Corey Goode gave (with improved voice quality)

The first interview Corey gave, still not disclosing his name in public, was loaded
    into youtube with a poor voice quality which made it quite hard to listen.

Today I found that there is a much improved version. I gather that the same
    person that worked on improving the second interview, which suffered from
    similar problem, has done it (previously ?) on the first one.

Since I found it only today and since I never listened fully to the first interview
    because of the difficulty in listening, I bring it over to this place for other people
    who are interested.
    Both interviews were conducted by Christine (of Avalon then) at the second half of 2014.

GoodETxSG Part I Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB Participant

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwahn7a1Lso

The second interview (voice improved too):

GoodETxSG Part II Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB Participant 1

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015), Dreamtimer (10th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I get the impression David is always cross checking to verify truths and false statements of untruth or distraction by others he has spoken with. In his mind he is probably wondering who to believe more than anyone if he hears half what he says he does. No one can blame him really for wanting to verify I would just rather he didn't do it in the middle of a topic I want to continue listening to but so many interviewers interject and the conversation never gets back to where it was! I hate that!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2015)