Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode (Secret Space Program & Sphere Being Alliance) Updates

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Corey 96'th QA in FAQ

In his FAQ - Frequently Asked Question

(here - http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs/...ee-to-tell-all )

It may appear in the link as #1 (in descending order)

Correy gave air taday to Q #96 :

How is it that you are safe? Why are you free to tell all their secrets without being eliminated? How were you able to return to earth? Why would they risk allowing someone like you to return and become a whistleblower?
    You can read the full answer via the link above.

I want to point out 2 things that he writes about.

There is one central arguemrnt that he makes which is more than quite reasonable.
    He comments about the Truth Movement.
    In his words:

This field is completely infiltrated and has been since it began in the 1950's. It has been manipulated and controlled by operatives since its inception. Those in it who believe this manipulation couldn't happen to them are speaking out of Ego and are most likely already targets themselves. There have been some researchers in the field that have become psychologically compromised and could not resist writing themselves into the narrative of what they were researching. This has all been crafted by design by those who have infiltrated and manipulated (handled) people in this field. This is not me speaking out of spite against some who have targeted me but is just an uncomfortable truth.

If I was the Cabal Chief no doubt I would act in the manner Corey describes. We read all the time how crafty Jesuits and others
    are infiltrating anyrhing and evertthing. What makes the "Truth Movement" an exception ? Nothing.

Practical conclusion: in Avalon, TOT, MUFON etc there are people who are not what they seem to be.
    We insult our intelligence and courage to face reality if we refuse to take this in.

If not for the SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance wishing me to come forward with these disclosures it would not be happening. The Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates have kept a very tight reign on the Ufology/Truther Field from the beginning. If not for these opposition groups this status quo would be in effect.
    This assertion makes sense to me.
    I know I hoped, like many others, that there are powerful groups of White Hats.
    When you learn (supposing it is a real fact) that:
    a. there are 5 SSP Powers
    b. that one of them + defectors from the other 3 or 4 decided that it favours Humanity over Power and it also gains the aid
    of a much higher Alliance - the closest that we could name "the expression of God's Will - one can understand an important
    aspect of the game changer
    Last edited by URIKORN, 2nd September 2015 at 16:42.

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    If I was the Cabal chief no doubt I would act in the manner Corey describes. We read all the time how crafty Jesuits and others
    are infiltrating anyrhing and evertthing. What makes the "Truth Movement" an exception ? Nothing.
    Exactly. It is not just since the 1950's either but many hundreds, if not thousands of years old. Information is simply manipulated or controlled by authorities. That's one of the reasons why it such a major problem for authorities when the printing press popped up in Europe, which helped splinter the Catholic Church and spread all kinds of unfavorable information, and also fueled the American and French revolutions. Very thick books with hundreds of references have been written in modern times by people like Noam Chomsky about this type of thing.

There is much more information available today than ever before, but there is a proportional increase in how responsible everyone has to be in discernment. I know you are very comfortable with your feelings, Urikorn. A lot has been written over the centuries about the differences between intuition and logic, their strengths and weaknesses. In a military sense especially the differences would become life-and-death, and disinfo campaigns today can be interpreted as military in nature, as a disinformation war on common people. One thing is for sure, that emotions are very powerful things, and a favorite tool of MSM to manipulate the masses, as well as lots of psychological tricks and reverse psychology and all kinds of methods. For me, the best places to look for truth are often in the small, seemingly trivial details about things, because just about everything else can be carefully engineered to pass sniff test. These details have to be carefully thought over, analyzed and integrated into the larger picture, to see how well they fit and what they might indicate.

Practical conclusion: in Avalon, TOT, MUFON etc there are people who are not what they seem to be.
    I'm sure you are right, and this creates the problem of having to be responsible enough (both to ourselves and to others) to push for the truth in all of these issues, without being disrespectful or upsetting peoples' feelings, or being undeservedly accusing to others, and this is not always an easy thing to balance. It's easy to simply sit back, throw our hands up and just not know what to believe anymore, or maybe to even decide to believe everything we hear until we have to deal with the contradictions. Maybe all of this stuff is not even really that important to know. But it's a process that we all have to figure out.

And for whatever it's worth, there are some large conspiracy theories sites on the Internet that are pretty chaotic, where accusations fly all the time that this member or that member is a disinformation agent. Just the idea that they are out there seems to automatically create a witch hunt mentality that causes lots of division within these communities. Divide-and-conquor is such a strong aspect of disinformation that the disinfo doesn't even have to be present to cause division anymore.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Exactly.

I'm sure you are right, and this creates the problem of having to be responsible enough (both to ourselves and to others) to push for the truth in all of these issues, without being disrespectful or upsetting peoples' feelings, or being undeservedly accusing to others, and this is not always an easy thing to balance. It's easy to simply sit back, throw our hands up and just not know what to believe anymore, or maybe to even decide to believe everything we hear until we have to deal with the contradictions. Maybe all of this stuff is not even really that important to know. But it's a process that we all have to figure out.

Being mature let us not hide behind the bushes.
    Both me and you are good candidates for Pretenders or Metamorphs.
    Sweet polite words are of no avail in the fields of deep deception
    and words are rolling easily on "sweet" tongues.

As far as I am concerned you are a prime suspect.
    Since we established that we agree in the deep phenomena of infiltration and subvertion I, for one,
    am sniffing. I invested the last 42 years in detecting the lies and screens and follies inside me, and
    though the work is not finished yet I am a pretty good sniffer.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 3rd September 2015 at 03:53.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Ever wonder why it is that we, as people, often suspend judgement and believe some of the 'incredible' information based solely on 'faith' while totally dissing other 'incredible' information because it sounds too fantastic? Why, do you suppose this is? What makes some incredibly fantastic things believable yet others, not so much?

Virgin birth...
    Angels...
    Extra Terrestrials...
    Sphere beings...
    The Cabal...

Again, I ask, what else could be?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Ever wonder why it is that we, as people, often suspend judgement and believe some of the 'incredible' information based solely on 'faith' while totally dissing other 'incredible' information because it sounds too fantastic? Why, do you suppose this is? What makes some incredibly fantastic things believable yet others, not so much?

Virgin birth...
    Angels...
    Extra Terrestrials...
    Sphere beings...
    The Cabal...

Again, I ask, what else could be?

As a matter of fact I wonder about my natural belief in the Divine as the primary reality my
    whole adult life. Soul, Angels, Prime Creator, Universal Mind, Life after death, all of this
    is the focus of my inner conscious life from the age of 22. Et came only lately as a real issue for me.
    My natural beliefs are not enough for me. I yearn to Know.
    It is my working hypothesis that Matter is from Mind / Spirit not the other way around.
    Without direct experience however, which I did not have, I will never know for sure.
    In the meantime my reason and instincts tell me that I am on the right track.

The Fight on earth today is a Spiritual one.
    The dark side wants us to continue sink in the mud of matter, so that we shall
    not really suspect that we are Souls, and seek, like I do, to prove it to oneself.
    The light side, which I consider myself to belong to, strives to unfold and reach to its own hidden light,
    proving to onself that one is actually made out of Light and Love, via Direct Experience
    Last edited by URIKORN, 2nd September 2015 at 18:31.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2015), idigress (2nd September 2015), reno (3rd September 2015)

Thanks
    Urikorn, I too, yearn to know, an now more than ever, my yearning consumes me. *sigh*

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), URIKORN (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Urikorn, I too, yearn to know, an now more than ever, my yearning consumes me. *sigh*

So let us yearn together brother
    And hope that we shall come to Know
    Eternal Beauty though calls for eternal patience
    To gain the Beloved's caress
    We must learn to surrender

True lovers, the poets say,
    Are consumed like candles
    So cherish this inner burning
    It is a good sign of being a Lover
    And allow Time to make its Work of Wisdom

* We are the products of Weatern practical, impatient and proud culture
    It is time we shall allow the Patience of the East to visit our hearts

* A saying of a Sufi: To be patient is to be patient with impatience
    Last edited by URIKORN, 2nd September 2015 at 18:55.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), idigress (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to Kerry Cassidy's interview on Jimmy Church's show and I found it to be the most interesting thing with her by far I've heard recently. They did not discuss Corey until near the end. She has written about him and the Blue Avians on her blog. She relates a disagreement she had with Corey when he contacted her. He wanted her to remove his name from the Mark Richards interview. She refused. She says he threatened to have her You Tube channel removed.

Her biggest point made on the show regarding David Wilcock is that he fails to give Bill Ryan, Christine and Project Avalon credit for bringing Corey into awareness. She described the drama behind the scenes as off the charts. Not hyberbole certainly, as we know.

Good interview IMO.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), bsbray (3rd September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

David Wilcock comment about Episode 10 and my response

David: https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians

I was truly blown away by the accounts he shared in this episode.
    I have heard similar things from other insiders but the focus here is just on what he personally experienced.

Me:

There is an air of Authority to Corey's state of being. It has to do with fierce commitment to being a truthful witness.
    It makes his testimony being felt as simple Fact.
    And with that he carries us, across the sea of our natural doubts, and into a reality which we never experienced but is a fact for him.
    A trustworthy witness.
    (Uri Korn. Jerusalem)

Relating to:
    Season 1, Episode 10

AWAKENING THE PINEAL GLAND
    Last edited by URIKORN, 3rd September 2015 at 05:49.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), Aragorn (28th February 2016), bsbray (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

By Justin from SISTSHOW: Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 10: Awakening The Pineal Glan

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 10: Awakening The Pineal Gland | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Thursday, September 3, 2015

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...smic.html#more

The transcript is the same. The bonus is the commentary.

An extract from the transcript:

DW: Well this gets into another thing that Daniel was telling me. I'm really interested in hearing what you have to say about this.
    Explosive muscle movements – martial arts . . . Apparently . . . and some of the stuff . . . There's a tai-chi guy that Pete Peterson knows and he's really about this very intensing of the hands and the fingers like this.
    What Daniel was told in this training was that these intense, violent muscle movements – something having to do with adrenaline – that adrenaline is like a magic energy conduit and that you can't get these abilities by just doing smooth, gentle exercise – that push-ups, weightlifting, martial arts – this kind of stuff is essential.
    Did you ever hear anything like that yourself/

CG: A lot of these guys that were doing this I didn't see any signs of adrenaline. They seemed totally at ease, at peace and docile. It just seemed effortless for them and there was no [strong effort] kind of thing going on. It was just a real smooth motion kind of thing. It was obvious that they were acting as some sort of antenna point of energy from Source Field, I guess you would call it.
    Here is a video relating to the subject matter of a quiet mastery of some kind of force:

Qigong master projecting his chi energy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu99GRUUN6Y

in response to my following comment about an article by Justin:

I found Justin's article interesting and useful to me. So thank you Justin for offering me (and others) a rich food for contemplation. It is not the first time. In practice I copy the article and print it. Then I take the pages and stroll with them. All throughout the years I need to move while taking in heavy stuff. My body participates in the act of reading and comprehending

Corey responded :

Justin Deschamps is an extremely insightful and intelligent person. I hope to meet him someday. He has the ability to break things down far better than I do. He has definitely caught the attention of the SSP Alliance. CG

The article by Justin Deschamps that is related to this post and which I found very interesting is:

A Brief Explanation of Psi Abilities | Jedi-Like Psychic Training in Secret Space Programs
    Wednesday, September 2, 2015

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...abilities.html

In their conversatuon Corey touches also upon Fear Training that he went through within a contrived
    artificial reality which interfaced with his mind.
    Justin brings the following as an illustration :

DIVERGENT - TRIS' FEAR SIMULATION TRAINING

Last edited by URIKORN, 4th September 2015 at 05:58.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), idigress (4th September 2015), reno (4th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Sufi Approach to Hidden Faculties which can be activated - Pineal gland stage 4 of 5

Idries Shah - the Latifas

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnfKjVYE9vo

This is the content of a comment I wrote in Corey's Facebook page:

The main trigger for my bringing this into the discussion is that if I am correct then: The Pineal gland is the area of what Shah calls The Secret or The Hidden, resembled by the black color. However, according to Idries Shah there is a deeper and higher center, The Most Hidden, green by color representation, and which integrates all the lower centres of Fields Operation. If I can rely upon my subjective sensations I do feel that the focal point in my skull which I regard as "My Castle" is indeed deep and up in the brain, not in the lower area of the pineal gland. Note too that Shah points out that the 'green field' stretches, as a physical presentation, from the Brain to the Chest. There is so much wisdom in the Sufi tradition, much of it couched in stories, anecdotes, jokes, poetry, and much of that sheds much light upon self deception in all forms.

It is a pity, in my opinion, that not many people are familiar with Shah's litrature.
    I am sure that had Corey, for one, would have been familiar with it, he would have been much less naive in his first steps as a tentative whistleblower. It is also a bit funny to me, and I say it in a good spirit, that a man like Corey, who was trained as an IE, revealed such a poor judgement when approaching some of the characters he did. But we all learn all the time, including the stupid one that is writing these lines right now.

The 5 areas that he refers to - i write it here because in the lecrure he probably pointed them with his finger - the 2 sides of the chest (left-mind-yellow /// right-red-spirit), then the chest center: white, then between the eyes and a bit above: black and then the green-brain-chest one

A Sufi saying: You want to become a Sufi ? First become a human being.

And another one: If you do not feel the pain of another you do not belong the family of Man
    Last edited by URIKORN, 4th September 2015 at 06:21.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015), reno (4th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Corey is back to buisiness - last meeting very general details

04.09.2015 FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians

Corey

The meetings attended were chalked full of encouraging/disturbing information of the escalation in the shadow war that has increased now below as it did above between the Earth Alliance Factions (Between each other & the opposition) and the Secret Earth Governments/Syndicates (Between each other & the Alliance).

I met very briefly with a new organization as well as briefly with the ancient break away groups (More of a meet and greet).

I have received more information about what is going on and the battle over the timeline and the narrative of disclosure.

Many times these meetings and situations are shocking to me and I need a moment to wrap my mind around the ramifications of what it all means. I cannot imagine what it will be like in a full disclosure event for the sleeping masses.

There is a lot going on down here right now and none of it is quite what it seems. Even now through the Truther Community and others our mass co-creative consciousness is being used against us in a very cunning way to create a reality/timeline that suits the opposition.

The next few months are important, but please do not focus your energy/consciousness on September alone. Discernment is going to be paramount now more than ever.

That being said I now need to process the information and get it documented. TY CG

David Wilcock response

Glad to hear you are back in the game! If you can get this out soon I will definitely work it into the last two sections of my in-progress report, since weather control was a major focus of section two. You are having truly one-of-a-kind experiences and I, for one, am certain that you are telling us the truth. Before we ever went public about any of this there were hundreds of confirmations. And the sheer amount of negativity that has come our way is another clear sign that the adversary is quite grumpy with us. So be it. This is sure getting interesting.....

Some points that I mention to myself:

1. Meeting with an ancient break away groups

2. Meeting with a new organization. ???

3. His being overwhelmed by the nature and scope of the info streaming into his being I can easily comprehend and imagine

4. The meeting I presume was "off shore". LOC ? (LOC = Lunar Operation Command)
    Last edited by URIKORN, 4th September 2015 at 15:49.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

idigress (4th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

CLARK MCCLELLAND confirms Corey Goode: Nazi UFOs flew over Washington

Nazi UFOs flew over Washington & led to SS infiltration of US space program

Written by Dr Michael Salla on September 4, 2015.

http://exopolitics.org/nazi-ufos-fle...space-program/

UFO - OVNI - UFOs In Washington D.C - 62 years ago

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hObI12DD3-Y

When you receive this kind of info there is, in me at least, an automatic reflex to block it
    and throw it into the can of forgetfullness.
    The Nazis found shelter in Antarctica ?
    Alone ? Allied with an ET group ? Allied with an Ancient Earth Breakaway group ?
    Their craft was the one flying over Washington in 1952 ?
    They forced the U.S government into an agreement, became participants in the U.S space program,
    overt and covert, and succeeded in their plan to gain control of it ?
    Are we that much manipulated ?

I am an Israeli. Both my parents fled from Poland in 1939. Most of their family lost their lives.
    I assume that if the above info is true it is impossible that various top functionaries in Israel
    were unaware of that.
    It means that the whole Israeli people were "protected" from knowing, for example,
    that the Great Ally of Israel, USA, was and is infiltrated by Nazi "troops".
    If Dr Mengele lived and worked in US, for CIA affiliates and others and Israel Intelligence
    agencies were aware of that, what does it mean ?
    Just realpolitic ?

How all of this sits in the head of those top Israeli' Jews who were and are in the know ?

Are we in the business of running 2 BOOKKEEPING ?
    One: fake reality, history, propaganda, "education", media ?
    Two: the real book to the extent that we know what is real ?

I remember the initial shock I received when I heard about The 4'th Reich Agenda.
    (It came to me, in stages, from various sources, but I allowed it in most openly
    when I heard it from Corey.)
    I am beyond that initial shock. Now I am in the stage of assimilation and contemplation.
    At this stage I am relatively low-emotions free, and can think and feel the issue.
    This includes the real capacity to come to the understanding that the whole claim in untrue

Corey Goode comments, in his Facebook page about Dr Salla's post:

(EDIT: I just found out this is not a "New" whistleblower. He has been out there for some time. I will have to look into his information.)
    Is this the drop before the trickle... that leads to the flood of whistleblowers I was promised? When I put it all out there I was told others would follow. I have been wondering where they are at. I was told many people with different compartmentalized pieces of the puzzle would emerge. Not all would agree with me but in doing so they would bring forth their piece to the puzzle that once put in place and looked at from a distance would then give a complete picture.

One idea that popped into my head:
    Is it possible that the great hatred of Nazi Germany for Jews is
    a reflection and an outcome of deep enmity between 2 ET groups,
    one invested in the Jewish race the other in the Arian race.
    Both ET groups suffering from megalomania, reflected in both races
    (more so, i think, in the Jewish Religious culture with the notion of "The Chosen People").
    And the Arian "God", angry, via Herr Hitler, turns to the Jewish "God" and hisses:
    Now I will show your people how helpless their "God" is.

As an Israeli I wonder who among my people are interfacing with this "GOD" and take instructions from him/them.
    Bibi ? Peres ? Some Rabais ? Someone anonymous ?
    What are the mechanics of this chain of command ?

And how do those few who interface with the "Gods" weild their influance
    upon the population at large, including most of the elite, who are
    utterly unaware of this reality ?
    Last edited by URIKORN, 5th September 2015 at 07:39.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th September 2015), Dreamtimer (6th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Corey responds to a commentor opinion as to what really happened above DC IN in 1952

Comment:

This is pure disinformation. This fly by was a demonstration from our Space Friends due to the US plans of developing the hydrogen bomb. Before this happened, George Van Tassel was informed by his non-eartly friends that this would take place and also warned the US goverment that this event would take place unless the plans about the hydrogen bomb was cancelled. In October 1952 the US detonated it's first hydrogen bomb.

Corey:

And where did he get his information? Ufology has been infiltrated since it started in the early 1950's. If you stick to your "UFO Religion" or keep your reality bubble closed it is no different than a religion or belief system... All of those will be shattered in a Full Disclosure Event. The two fly overs of DC and those not reported of our secret facilities in the US and Europe were indeed Nazi Craft. At some point when true history is revealed and our current historical perspective is re-written it will be revealed to all. Many esoteric UFO Religions are going to have to be let go of or modified just as the belief systems of those we consider asleep and assimilated into the current fabricated and controlled reality they live in. CG

I took some time and tried to understand what is the meaning of "UFO Religion",
    a term that Corey makes use of quite often, and which I was unclear about.
    This time, luckily I undrstood quite swiftly.
    He refers to a belief that some ET group or groups, benevolent in nature, will
    come to help us.
    He qualifies it by saying that believers in this may have to modify their view,
    which means that there might be some elements of truth in the belief that
    ET races did aid humanity in various ways along our history.

A prominent example of such a "UFO Religion" that comes to my mind is
    the Mythi revelations, which I follow for a couple of years, and which, I
    believe, contains many gold nuggets.

https://www.youtube.com/user/atlanticobr

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)