Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Additional views on the "technical" scheme of things

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Speak from the heart, and tone it with the head. Flatten perspective, to access the akashic. Communicate. There is a global community and language can be found. If one is interested maybe ask, "why", and see what one's prime goal in life is.

Imagine you could fix the matrix. What would one do? Where would one start (obviously oneself first, but then what?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

I've been smiling like an idiot for like 20 minute now. Not really laughing out loud, but suffice to say, I am very amused.

Bob, _you_ are a really funny man!

It works!

The unfortunate thing though, is I have about a 3 to 4 week lag time from when the hologram program started to when I had lift-off... I seem to be experiencing some type of temporal phenomena it seems.

I'm done experimenting. It is clear to me that superfluous manipulations are likely to have much more resistance. Something to work at I presume?

Now for "why" and the questions above...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (3rd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Since exploring the first time in Cheops, turning it "on", (while within) the time phenomenon is definitely an issue.. If time stops, in the stillness, and one gets familiar with that "place" getting one's references back, with some type of coordinate system it seems to me is a good exercise.. a next step.. That 'moment' is still there in time-space for replay..

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    It was an interesting experience especially because there is a real choice to be made.

I don't think what happened to me was nearly as exciting; but non-the-less an interesting step.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (3rd March 2016)