Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Additional views on the "technical" scheme of things

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts

Additional views on the "technical" scheme of things

Additional views on the "technical" scheme of things - this thread was started in Ufology & Extraterrestrial Presence - "What UFOs Mean for Why People Don't Trust Science".

lcam88 and I were starting to get "technical" in that thread, so to allow the subject there to develop, and the technical stuff to develop here is thought to be useful for clarity purposes.

I'll repost my comments from where it gets "technical to here" (if the other posts from there, starting with post 11 onward, the dialog between lcam88 and myself it would be appreciated)..

=============================

From Post 10 by lcam88:

[..]

The interest I do have stems from a man who created what he called an "areal navigator" in the late 1890's that was exhibited demonstrating the ability to hover, to accelerate rapidly to like 700 MPH in less than a second and then come to a standing hover and them come back. The operator, even though he was seated on the 3 or 4 ton steel apparatus unprotected from the elements, did not appear to feel the effects of acceleration or inertia and nor did he appear to feel the effects of air resistance as he and the navigator moved about.

A precise description was stated as: "He appeared as though he and the navigator where in a bubble that was separate from the elements" (paraphrased).

I think the bubble can best be termed as a reference frame. Supposedly, there are 3 axis of motion that are required to isolate a reference frame from another, the nominal earth reference frame for example. The "frame dragging" phenomena touched on in other threads here is interesting to consider with regards to reference frames; the Anderson Institute is researching some interesting things that I think are related. (perhaps reference perspective is another way to say it).

[..]
    from Post 11 by Bob:

So.. when common ground can be achieved between parties, maybe an interest point, then potentially a level of trust goes up. In the op's original article, there was hardly any trust between the parties, neither trusted the other to remove personal bias with respect to the subject and the others involved. Blocks towards any meaningful communications..

I suppose recognizing that group survival is a good thing may be useful for those who pay attention only to themselves. If all the levels of interactions (or lets say more than one) can be boosted, interchange can happen and maybe something useful can come out of it. (just stating the obvious here)..

Not to diverge from the thread's subject... but the reference frame situation was also reached by me, realizing what can happen field wise within said container, onto and within which, the reference frame altering "vibration" (for lack of better words, but using vibration to mean that which is periodically oscillating and contained within delimited boundaries, i.e. the "shell"), one then could be in a situation where the "outside world(s)" are not connected to the inside "world".. and within then "shielding" is effected by decoupling.

In the decoupling of "systems", one could then dial up the coordinates of a where and when and then collapsing the fields, end up there, where and when..

That could be setup to test obviously. Won't get into acceleration of rotating fields, but Tesla certainly was quite immersed in rotating fields
    ===========================

From Post 13 by lcam88:

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I suppose recognizing that group survival is a good thing may be useful for those who pay attention only to themselves. If all the levels of interactions (or lets say more than one) can be boosted, interchange can happen and maybe something useful can come out of it. (just stating the obvious here)..
    That is actually quite a good description of frame mechanics as well, just shifting the subject matter. That type of coincidence (not to be confused with anything random) is very interesting/insightful for me.

In the decoupling of "systems", one could then dial up the coordinates of a where and when and then collapsing the fields, end up there, where and when..
    ... as though the location of a "system" is an attribute of the system itself, rather than an attribute of the environment.

I haven't really studied Tesla's work, however, the AC induction motor is an excellent example of a rotating field being put to good use.

I have a plausible idea to share with respect to the efforts made by the science and government communities to avoid leveling with the UFO community:

Introducing the really far out...

Obviously I only get bits and pieces of the SIGINT but one thing that caught my attention that doesn't get so much mainstream gawkings that also seems perfectly plausible are that bits and pieces of crafts being make of 100% pure aluminum, or 100% layers of materials.

It is known that the aluminum processing methods used by humanity never produces 100% pure aluminum and no method is known that can. This obviously suggests something non-human behind the pieces to anyone willing to reason in the most superficial way.

But an examination a little deeper into the possibility of 100% pure aluminum comes up with another startling possibility, that the material could be "imagined" and manifested by mind. The very nature of the mind and how it can influence material is not a new concept, but it is indeed a concept that the scientific community absolutely rejects with all possible vigor employing any tool or method necessary.

This ideological principle is wrapped in an excuse of "repeatability" by anyone who should re-execute an experiment and by the most strict of notions that the experimenter must be a non-participant in the experiments executed. This has sort of surfaced to certain extend with the introduction of procedures at the CERN collider; the scientists must leave the room while experiments are running as there is suspicion that the desire to see certain results may influence what the lab ends up measuring.

I think this ideology is one of the cornerstones of a plan or objective to disempower humanity, specifically the human mind, is a pattern that repeats over and over again. Elen has shared videos where historical evidence is interpreted in a way as to hide the achievements of a lost culture that cannot be explained without appeals to what we now consider "extra-ordinary"... Great lengths have been taken to wipe out all evidence of what previously was... (I can go on and on about religious wars etc etc)

Anyway...

If there was a hint of evidence that UFOs are technological marvels that close the gap between mind and material [as the 100% pure material can suggests], I would not find it unreasonable for scientists to be making decision with the aforementioned ideological principle as their primary motivator.

Perhaps what is actually being hidden is the simple fact that producing 100% pure aluminum is not something so non-human after all? That evidences actually support this conclusion, and the efforts made to keep secrets and avoid answers are the continuation of efforts that started 2016 years ago?

And in reality, at first there was speculation about where the extra-terrestrials come from and what they wanted, then later we get the MILAB sensationalism where suddenly the people riding around in triangle craft are remnants/decendents of the Nazis. But nobody really stopped to consider that they may also be intra-terrestrials; that they are actually humans from say, 5000 years ago before the modern forces set out to exterminate the "survivors"...

That would put everything, history, science politics, into the spotlight of being questioned. It would undoubtedly challenge the order that we know, that our society is somehow modern, and that what we call progress is actual progress. That puts the idea of mutually assured destruction by nuclear devastation into a new light as a real threat, but not to Russia or countries in the normal political theater, but to those who are returning home.

Suddenly music on the far side of the moon makes sense!

Yeah, I really just made this stuff up as I type. I admit it. But it fits. Disclosure: ha! It is really just a Mexican stand off.

Item number 2, "what is life", as I posted above also hints at all of this, but that is actually rather a lengthy preponderance certainly off-topic on this thread.
    =====================

From Post 16 by Bob:

With different levels of the phenomena - mechanical systems evoking frame isolation, controlled by evoking stored destinations - how the destinations are derived could be the results of thought/quantum targets..

Quantum zero point - a bit of a definition needed for the words there.. quantum as in pre-particle creation (where a focused coherent (vector aligning) thought pre-creates outcome).. zero point, the potential point for in which a directional outcome could appear... given a system oscillating through zero point, in zero actual zero, not just a mathematical arbitrary construct, but in the zero something will come out of it, predisposed to the programming going in (the vibration of all systems going in gets one to go out along the logical track lines..or simply the maintenance of "status quo" (that one really gets me going every time I see it..))

Here is where the quantum slides are happening - awfully strange to KNOW that reality is one way, that buildings places people and things are a certain known way and then on next viewing its all different...

A quantum zero point drive just is needed to setup the bubble, the isolation space, then program in enough similarity of a somewhere, somewhen reference system at some coordinate and one is there on collapsing.. and resuming normal zeropoint oscillation (systems vibrating in normal space reality)..

The slides tho.. what is evoking the slides? Enough people understanding the concept, or so much tech around starting to create coherent zero points?

So the two vehicle types predominantly for long range exploration. (or inner space explorations if the zero point window (bubble) is large and strong enough..

And the normal gravity field jump ships.. nothing for long range or time excursions, just playing with shaped gravity wells.

Sigint is available with the quantum zero point and selective "tuning"..

From Post 17 by Bob:

Loved researching Keely - the triplet was key ;p in evoking the disassociation of the atomic structure (not molecular water as folks looking at him tried to discredit), and interesting that Tesla also said the triplet was the key in energy release.. Good way to look mechanically at what is holding structure together to create longevity..

A trans galactic vehicle though would not need so much energy as is conventionally assumed.. people have been trained to think combustion engine.. not think of how time-space exists. Or thought interaction or thought creation..

From Post 18 by lcam88:

[..]

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtimer
    ...testified to Congress about the Secret Space program talked about inertia being a different kind of force or energy that can be controlled such that sudden turns or accelerations wouldn't be a problem for the people in the crafts. I'm sorry, I can't recall the specifics right now.
    That is interesting.

An interesting coincidence: that the force of gravity is an equal opposite to the force of inertia. Ok that fits, if you imagine centripetal force being an equal opposite to centrifugal force of a spinning object. No problems. But inertia also applies an equal opposite force to any other force as well, say the force of a rocket booster, to a compressed spring being released...

Inertia can then be understood as resistance to a change of motion; said in more generic terms, the tendency of a neutral state to maintain state under external stress or force.

So how would an inertia dampener work? It would act in such a way that the external stress or force does not cause the neutral center to change state.

To understand what that means, think of a pendulum on a grandfather clock. As it swings, to and fro there is a moment where it is at bottom dead center, a neutral point in it's oscillation.

If you where to accelerate the clock vertically (by boosting it upwards, or dropping it) at any moment in the pendulums swing the force will alter the rhythm of the oscillations except when the pendulum is at bottom dead center. A moment of coincidence where any amount of vertical force does not change the energy state of that system.

From Post 19 from lcam88:

Rob:

All that quantum zero point mumbo jumbo requires references from quantum mechanics or relativity to mean anything. I think we are saying the same thing though... I used a pendulum to describe this same neutral state above writing to Dreamtimer.

To harness energy from an explosion (a decay moment) you depend on a force outside of energy dynamic to reconstitute the medium for another cycle of explosion. The internal combustion engine, for example, exhausts burnt air and relies on our natural environment to make with it what it can. The system incorporating this energy dynamic simply has no way to do anything with a medium that is not ready for a moment of explosion (in most cases) besides exhaust it away.

Harnessing energy from an implosion event (a creation moment) can count on the energy reflecting at the point of collapse (zero point) to open and expand the medium anew. The possibility for a cyclical type system that does not rely on external or outside forces for the energy dynamic can only reasonably be engineered from a system working on implosion principles.

Both of these types of energy system rely on the principles of inertia (the resistance to change of state) as part of its mode of operation. But with the explosion cycle the energetic medium is dispersed while in the implosion system, it is condensed/contained so that you may do with it what you may.

The bubble or reference frame is a moment where the oscillation of forces (inertia of expansion vs inertia of implosion) are such that the energy dynamic between the bubble and the external frame exchange energy via one or more wave node that defines the bubble. The node exists when a standing wave exists; and it restricts or controls direct exchanges of energy between the systems as per the phase of the surrounding nodes.

You can conceptualize a node as follows. If you are holding a cord, you can cause the cord to swing back and forth, If you double the frequency of your impulse, you can cause a node to appear in the wave of the cord. Here is a vid that explains it in a mathematical sense.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FoA1bBM10M

From Post 20 by Bob:

Good one !!!

it's not that complicated when folks can get into the experience of it. And science makes it oh so complicated..

Reduce to zero.

Hold all still.

Feedback

Reduce to zero.

Then interject while in zero the quantum alteration.

Love it good thread, good dialog.

(I've used that diagram and reiterated vesica piscis concepts during my old workshops, useful.. and showed what it felt like to be in that space.. ah those old days.. sigh)

(PS - if one absolutely needed it, the equations for "harmonics, nodes and overtones on a sphere" is what one would use to come up with the starting frequencies for the triplet, exciting a shell, like an egg (that aluminum goodie you mentioned..)

And

(Pss - I got to diggin around in the old field to the north of our place when I was five, that would be 1957.., that I found this teardrop of pure aluminum about over where that cigar shaped contraption(?) craft appeared. One can check the "historical records" of observed and retrieved artifacts from IFO's to note that the emission of odd metals from the crafts were reported at times.. Artifact? sorta showed me the phenom was more than just optical.. something the size of one's hand with outstretched fingers.

From Post 21 from lcam88:

ohhhh

Thanks for enabling Bob, I enjoyed our conversation too. Suddenly many of the question I had in mind sort of have answers.

The nodes...

Have you ever heard of an ion current? Can you imagine how it is different from a classical electric current?

I don't mean to go off topic here OP.

From Post 22 from Bob:

Kinda thought it would be fun to connect dots.. and speak in english terms and not geek speak.. I suppose a new thread could be started at the appropriate section and maybe some more folks would want to jump in..

I suppose I could ask have you heard of phonon waves in plasmas, all sort of interesting sounds have been reported coming out of that, the "trumpets" from the heavens attributed to the UFO's are a biggie.. Certainly has "science" scratching its head.. And the UFO folks looking for ET making the sounds..

Kinda reminds me of the sound of the old ocean liner horns, when they leave port.. but like hundreds of times louder and right above... Or the cannon shot sounds, the "skyquake". Lots of proton flows out there... solar wind can be notorious from high proton counts, and the UV flashes appear to evoke the electron currents.

I suppose when the two interact and collapse in the sky above, pbly in the F layers, maybe even the D layers depending.. The proton storms I think are part and parcel to the electron stripped particles of atomic hydrogen and resultant 'pink auroras'.. The result of the reverberation of the charges bouncing around up there, the ions, the electrons, and pressure waves are produced, audibly..

A lay person may just say - woah.. end days are here.. A "scientist" may say bogus hallucination.. A solar physicist may say, hmmm.. exactly what charges are incoming, what's the electron count, what's the proton count, and is there charge recombination happening? (and a loud boom or a hum, or a screech or strange whistle being heard, or the "ocean liner's horn" being sounded..

From Post 23 from lcam88
    Yes!

I am not sure what a phonon wave in a plasma is, never heard of it. At the risk of going further off topic though, before examining "quanta of mechanical energies" in a plasma medium, it makes sense to elaborate what a plasma actually is.

From what you are saying above, we seem to be on very similar tracks. CME's do eject ions and that movement does constitute a current, indeed.

The only reason I brought up ion currents is because, apparently, John W Keely had ion currents flowing in a solid medium (wire) composed of Ag, Pt and Cu. The wire was "treated" in some way to permit the current to flow more freely (hyper-conductor?)

We where on about bubbles and apparently there are bubbles everywhere, at every level... The ion current he could apply to objects could be tuned in such a way that he could get them to float (anti-gravity, I hate that word, is there a better one?), or to become super heavy (extra-gravity, I just made that word up).

ELABORATION

I am unsure if indeed the "ions" where flowing in the classical sense of the word. It may be the case that the wire was channeling other types of force besides electricity.

The underlying principle is very fractal like, to elaborate, the energetic connection between the bubble surrounding the areal navigator was in tune with the apparatus causing the bubble, which in turn was in tune with what I understand to be phonon waves in the atomic medium of the apparatus, which is naturally in tune with the other higher levels.

In thesis, all of that could be tuned to Earth, in several ways, depending on what you want to do... If any part where out of tune, the navigator wouldn't function. And yes, the mind must also be in tune. That is the only reason that explains why nobody else could make his equipment work. <= that is a point conventional science is quite critical about FYI. A revisiting of the theme in science: trying to separate material and mind.

PS

Have you heard the phonon wave in plasma sound? Very curious!

=========================

From Post 24 from Bob:

I've heard the "cannons and the trumpets" overhead, but not at the same time.. Mid day for the trumpets and towards evening for the cannon sounds. The coincidence was a strong proton ion storm in progress for a few days (and an upset geomagnetic field), and a solar flare at the same time.

With Keeley as u were describing above, the "bubbles" are the phonon packets which I brought up in the post prior (and you then described it without using the descriptor "phonon".. The phonon can then be described as like a "sound-photon" -- however using "photon gets one into electromagnetism", so we stay away from that photon word, when getting into the packet (the bubble) and go for the closer descriptor, pho-non.. So in the plasma one has a dense ion matrix, it's conductive as all heck to electron flow as well.. Punching longitudinal waves of compression, zero, expansion, zero, compression, the plasma is bunched.

How it is bunched, with what harmonics, primes, and overtones, defines the bubble, AND what pattern is rotating ON the bubble's' surface in 3D.. That's where the triplets come in.

It's easy to see in a fluorescent tube being modulated with high voltage driving waveforms. The pattern (the waveform) then contains the desired spectral pattern. Keeley had to use metal strings to induce the waveform onto, and then have such couple or "launch" into the desired reaction chamber (for the energetic liberation of what seemed to be "binding energy" from an atom or two..).

I don't think one would need to pay attention to the "fractal" resultant pattern when a bubble breaks down, unless one is looking at how CERN's experiments are evaluating particle collision.. (consider a particle like an "electro-magnetic-photon"... So..

Phonon bubbles and photon bubbles...

And then that gets one back to the IFO/UFO.. What is within the shell, but a desired phonon pattern, which could be created with simple low powered systems..

======================

From Post 25 from lcam88:

The "fractal" pattern I meant to point out is not along the surface of the bubble. It would from the surface of the bubble, into each center or zero-point that is tuned in. If you imagine the bubble as a sphere, the fractal could represent a path from the surface, to the neutral center(s) of the sphere. I describe it as a fractal since I see the same (or similar) pattern (or tune) present at each level from the macro down into the micro and then the nano...

I say "each zero-point that is tuned in" because the medium is an aggregate of participating bodies (sub-bubbles), and so each body potentially defines a center... and then to the centers of the aggregates that make up each of those bodies...

If the fractal pattern is not present in a device, even if the device is capable of producing some effects, the apparatus requires being powered by an external motive of force and will likely run hot since a portion of the energy introduced to activate the device gets lost into the material medium that happens to incidentally respond to the specific "misalignment of the pattern or tune".

The AC induction motor for example, runs hot. Even if laminates are made very very thin, there are still edie currents that cause the material (medium) to heat up. Furthermore, it requires external energy to turn.

The rest of your elaborations are quite profound; picking one:

How it is bunched, with what harmonics, primes, and overtones, defines the bubble, AND what pattern is rotating ON the bubble's' surface in 3D.. That's where the triplets come in.
    Please can you elaborate on this notion of triplets?

The phonon can then be described as like a "sound-photon" -- however using "photon gets one into electromagnetism"...
    Describing a photon as an electromagnetic phonon is insightful. A phonon is simply a quanta of mechanical movement or a moment of motion... Right? If everything is in a natural state of vibration, you could also say that these phonons are naturally abundant as C02 gas bubbles are in a fizzy drink? It might even be fitting to suggest that all matter would be in a BEC (Bose Einstein Condensate) state if not for the phonons.

What is interesting about BEC state is that all aggregates (atoms and molecules) of a medium behave as though they where a single unit. As such the forces of each unit are amplified as a function of constructive wave interference might amplify wave energy...

Super-cooling materials down to near absolute zero simply reduces the phonon interactions to a point where the aggregate "synchronizes" into a single unit. So cooling is one way to "tune" the inter-molecular and molecular states with the atomic state. Does that fit?

So in the plasma one has a dense ion matrix, it's conductive as all heck to electron flow as well.. Punching longitudinal waves of compression, zero, expansion, zero, compression, the plasma is bunched.
    We still need to elaborate what a plasma actually is. I've gone into this a bit on the "Stellar Metamorphosis thread". I'll link my elaboration here.

Here is a quote of the explanation, sorry if I was a bit inarticulate.

I think understanding what a plasma actually is is fundamental to understanding interactions in the medium, specifically, what types of forces are present. To merely think of it as an energized gas leaves too much to be presumed about the nature of the energy...

Quote Originally Posted by lcam88 @ http://jandeane81.com/threads/3649-T...#post841944844
    Solid, liquid, gas and plasma, even as defined as states of matter, and even as states of matter are distinguished by energetic levels in the materials, is actually better understood in terms of level of fluidity within a medium.

Solids are the least fluid, powders more fluid than crystals obviously, and where malleability or flexibility of materials is a fluid characteristic.

Liquids are a step up, we can easily understand the fluid nature in liquids in our macro scale.

Gases a step up from liquids, compressibility is a type of fluidity that liquids sparely have due perhaps to greater energetic activity between the bodies composing the medium. By bodies, we mean an amalgamation of molecules and perhaps atoms that are interconnected between each other forming long chains. These bodies would also be present in liquids (solutions, and such) as well as solids (mineral ore has a matrix of sorts where molecules of various types are interconnected).

These bodies are held together by those residual energies that poke though the molecular boundaries and react with free agents in the vicinity as I mention above. Science calls them Van der Waal forces or London forces. When we break a solid object, say a piece of brittle metal, the break occurs along a fault where these forces are at their weakest and no longer can overcome the force maintaining neighboring particles together.

A plasma is then a medium of materials where the above bodies as found in gas, liquid and solid mediums have been decomposed into their more elementary particles, It may be atomic in structure, or it may be molecular in structure that is a distinction I think is less important at this point.

This type of fluidity is of the same nature of liquid but also where the London and/or Van der Waals forces do not obstruct the freedom in the particles that compose the medium from movement.

If energization of a medium is required to keep this type of fluidity, it can still be reasoned that the energy levels enable the fluidity and not necessarily cause it.

Why do I insist that plasma not necessarily be composed of an ionic substance?

Sea water is a solution where one of the dissolved molecules is NaCl, a molecule clumped together by ionic forces. In a solution, the ionic force is "transported" over the water molecules permitting more freedom between the connected Na and Cl bodies. In a sense, a salt water solution contains [not so free] ions in circulation. The requisite that ions must define the nature of a plasma state is inconsistent.

Why do I insist that plasma not necessarily be composed of energized materials?

Argon gas is a plasma substance by following this notion of lacking the interconnecting structures between the atoms. And indeed has all the characteristics of a material in the gas phase but it also is absent of restrictions between bodies thus also fluid down to the molecular if not atomic levels. This distinction has far reaching implications about the nature of the medium.

If other materials require a more energized environment to prevent intermolecular clumping, the environmental factor should be separated from the state of material insofar as it is important to make precise observations.
    To elaborate just a bit more about the added fluidity between liquids and gases. I consider compressibility significant because it adds another degree of freedom to the medium. Traditionally fluidity is not normally aggregated with compression, I know. But in this case I fly with it because we are identifying with degrees of freedom between the bodies.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2016), Aragorn (27th February 2016), bsbray (26th February 2016), lcam88 (26th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lcam88 says:

The "fractal" pattern I meant to point out is not along the surface of the bubble. It would from the surface of the bubble, into each center or zero-point that is tuned in. If you imagine the bubble as a sphere, the fractal could represent a path from the surface, to the neutral center(s) of the sphere. I describe it as a fractal since I see the same (or similar) pattern (or tune) present at each level from the macro down into the micro and then the nano...
    Sure I understand what you mean by fractal, and I was saying the triplet, basically a simple 3 primary component waveform is all that is needed. A fractal would be recursive to the infinitely small and the infinitely large... that range is over-kill from my experience.

To maintain the bubble, there is a pattern in that waveform which evokes a 3D standing wave.. Information in the form of the translated energy from the shocking (stimulating impulse "packet") gets a phase waveform longitudinally traveling within the system (Keeley used metal wires as the conduit). That pattern is the triplet (the three key frequencies).

By plasma I am using the definition as a system in which atoms exist and the electrons have been stripped off. Some plasmas are considered neutral with free electrons and free protons.. (interesting thought about how they would be kept from recombining - the specific "phonon pattern" needed to move the electrons and leave the protons as-is for instance..)..

Phonon chemistry for instance allows for nuclear (as in nucleus) reactions to happen, where catalytic activity can appear to happen without having an actual catalyst present.. but the phonon waveform performs the charge manipulation for combination, recombination, splitting and splicing atoms/molecules which simply would not easily combine (or split) without an actual physical catalyst.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2016), Dreamtimer (26th February 2016), lcam88 (26th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Rereading... Thanks for opening a new thread. We did rather wander off topic. I am glad you are finding our conversation engaging.

This deserved to be quoted:

Quote Originally posted by Bob: Post 16
    Quantum zero point - a bit of a definition needed for the words there.. quantum as in pre-particle creation (where a focused coherent (vector aligning) thought pre-creates outcome).. zero point, the potential point for in which a directional outcome could appear... given a system oscillating through zero point...
    At first I thought I hadn't read this posting... But... anyway this quote reminded me of a phenomena in the marine world: cavitation.

Where the temperature of the water, and the low pressure side of a spinning propeller creates a pre-bubble condition... that is sort of like the "quantum" aspect in that you can calculate the probability of bubbles appearing when you know the design of the propeller and the speed it is spinning...

The implosion of that vapor bubble, if it forms, when pressures normalize could also be seen as the zero-point of the system even if it has drifted from the spot where the bubble was initially formed; it is the aspect of cavitation that is considered "destructive" to equipment.

Bob, I tend to consider quantum aspects of physics with a purely theoretical viewpoint, as if it represents only the examination of mere possibilities. In a successful system, contemplations of the quantum aspect of bubbles, phonons or particles is irrelevant IMO. For at least 3 reasons:

1. If you examine the concept of, say, a water molecule. While there is a slight possibility that it could decompose, for all intents and purposes, it won't. that 99.99....% percent chance of remaining a water molecule rejects the need to model the possibility of decomposition.

2. For examination of things that have a real chance of decomposition, say a radioactive isotope of some kind, realizing a quantum model where the possibility of decomposition is accounted for still deliberately ignores environmental factors. Perhaps the environment can be modified so that indeed water will decompose? or that the radioactive isotope will certainly decompose, or become completely stable? To build quantum models to encapsulate variances in environmental factors is still very much like a pledge to leave the environment unaccounted for or at least in a semi-random state; indeed if the environmental factors are in control, there should be no uncertainty that would warrant the need of a probability model.

Furthermore, in the type of energy exchanges you and I are talking about, we should not give ourselves the benefit (or curse) of depending on an open ended system even though the engineering world (internal combustion engines for example) use the environment as an open ended waste depot. If the environment changes, we then have an inaccurate model...

It is better to think about engineering exact controls of the environment itself, rather than probabilistic modeling of what the state of an uncontrolled environment might be.

3. Being of a purely theoretical line of reasoning, when we observe divergence from what we otherwise expect, we are then required to revise the concept. The strategy is sort of like insisting on carrying a large heavy bag with no straps through the airport. Whether indeed it has straps depends on how useful the theory proves to be; my contention above is that it is less useful than its offerings appear. I may be wrong about this.

Anyway, this is from the part of me that wants to reject conventional science...

Let me know if my ideas are unfounded. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally posted by Rob
    Sure I understand what you mean by fractal, and I was saying the triplet, basically a simple 3 primary component waveform is all that is needed. A fractal would be recursive to the infinitely small and the infinitely large... that range is over-kill from my experience.

To maintain the bubble, there is a pattern in that waveform which evokes a 3D standing wave.. Information in the form of the translated energy from the shocking (stimulating impulse "packet") gets a phase waveform longitudinally traveling within the system (Keeley used metal wires as the conduit). That pattern is the triplet (the three key frequencies).
    ohh ok. I see what you mean by triple, it is a chord in musical terms, but specifically tuned to create the 3d standing wave under specific conditions?

I'm not sure a fractal needs to be recursive to infinity, that may be a mathematical sense attributed to the term but physics doesn't strictly use all of the possibilities offered by mathematics. Hence our mathematical models of physics theories often define limits...

If memory serves, Keely had "recursion" into material to something like 6 levels. He stated that beyond that no apparatus could contain the energy released. He identified composition to be of 3 parts (also a triplet: electricity magnetism and gravity)

If you imagine all that, then it is rather simple to imagine a 3 way tree that is 6 levels deep. That models the bubble created with the triplet tones surrounding a navigator (for example), connected energetically through numerous nodes (standing waves at each level) to the medium of all material within the innermost bubbles at the quark level (perhaps). That is why I'm inclined to use the term "fractal"...

Quote Originally posted by Bob
    By plasma I am using the definition as a system in which atoms exist and the electrons have been stripped off. Some plasmas are considered neutral with free electrons and free protons.. (interesting thought about how they would be kept from recombining - the specific "phonon pattern" needed to move the electrons and leave the protons as-is for instance..)..

Phonon chemistry for instance allows for nuclear (as in nucleus) reactions to happen, where catalytic activity can appear to happen without having an actual catalyst present.. but the phonon waveform performs the charge manipulation for combination, recombination, splitting and splicing atoms/molecules which simply would not easily combine (or split) without an actual physical catalyst.
    I think we are mostly on the same page with plasma. I don't think the electrons stripped off (or not) is necessarily what the plasmic medium requires, perhaps the presence of electrons has more to do with the level of electrical tension of local space, the electrical environment, rather than whether material is a plasma or not.

This medium is about exposing the forces that hold molecules together.

I think it stands to reason that as electrical tension increases, the atomic forces, or the "reach" of phonon bubbles also increases. That would make it ever more difficult for material to remain in the plasma state "at rest"...

I mentioned on at least two occasions that perhaps electron, proton and neutron are an arbitrary subdivision of the atom. That perhaps naturally the subdivision was quite different... ...that each part is actually part electron, part proton and perhaps some neutron. If indeed that is the case, it should be possible to cause electrons to disappear simply by [reducing electrical tensions] modifying the plasmic environment... Likewise it could be reasoned that by stripping off electrons, electrical tension is reduced causing a modification of the plasmic environment.

It was on that basis that plasma has meaning to me anyway, I was examining another level of fluidity that really only could be electrical tensions within the atom, perhaps termable as a "super-plasma" (etheric in Keely terms). Comments?

Perhaps that is like how cavitation bubbles react to pressure/temperature differences but inversely?

Do you have a link where I may read-up a bit on phonon chemistry?

Changes in electrical tension (considering the 3 way tree or fractal I touched on above) obviously effects everything about the nature of atoms... errrg I meant to say atomic energy bubbles, or atomic phonons. This is an area of examination that is really actually about transmutation of material.

PS

Sorry for writing a book, Bob.

Have you ever heard of the biblical reference "tower of babel"? Does this topic sort of remind you of that?
    Last edited by lcam88, 26th February 2016 at 17:50. Reason: Post Script

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2016), Bob (26th February 2016), Dreamtimer (26th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At first I thought I hadn't read this posting... But... anyway this quote reminded me of a phenomena in the marine world: cavitation.

Where the temperature of the water, and the low pressure side of a spinning propeller creates a pre-bubble condition... that is sort of like the "quantum" aspect in that you can calculate the probability of bubbles appearing when you know the design of the propeller and the speed it is spinning...

The implosion of that vapor bubble, if it forms, when pressures normalize could also be seen as the zero-point of the system even if it has drifted from the spot where the bubble was initially formed; it is the aspect of cavitation that is considered "destructive" to equipment.
    In one of the threads I had mentioned spending a few hours with Mallove (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Mallove) as I was asked to evaluate what he was proposing - we talked at length about the potential cavitation effect, and that there was research on two rotating cylinders, with a layer of water in-between.. When operating Gene was saying that the Russians noted more energy out (in the form of heat) than in..

Keely had "recursion" into material to something like 6 levels. He stated that beyond that no apparatus could contain the energy released. He identified composition to be of 3 parts (also a triplet: electricity magnetism and gravity)
    I had studied Keely prior to 1980 in depth. There is overkill in the patterns, as just 3 are needed to do the splitting.

I actually flew small models of "disc-like" transducers during some of my workshops, using 3 signal generators tuned properly all mixing in the exciter crystal. Such also matched what I believe Edward Leedskalnin in Coral Castle did. Some folks I think called the waveform a triune pattern.. I prefer the triplet as the descriptor personally..

Bob, I tend to consider quantum aspects of physics with a purely theoretical viewpoint, as if it represents only the examination of mere possibilities. In a successful system, contemplations of the quantum aspect of bubbles, phonons or particles is irrelevant IMO. For at least 3 reasons:
    I disagree somewhat with the conventional "quantum" or the Schrodinger challenge.. I think that aspect of "quantum" cheats by using a trick of logic (if in a system two possibilities exist, and one possibility is tested (observed), the other possibility is reduced to "reality")...

I use quantum as in a "prime packet of information", defining what lies within the "bubble". Lack of words to define the concept. What I have seen and tested since 1988, many thousands of times, probably hundreds of thousands of times, is the establishment of particle outcome from information being presented in the "proper way". Utilising the zero point and information placed into such, the outcome appears. Particles move into play to "actualize" the information being presented into the zero-point window. In the coolest sense, "flimsy force fields" are some examples. In the way coolest sense, the "effects" can be made to appear BEFORE the experiment is turned on. In other words a backward time wave event happens, prior to particle outcome creation..

So your points 1-3 are certainly valid and accurate from the classical quantum theory viewpoint arguing why the classical view is what I call "cheating" reality..

But my use of the quantum as in "contained information packet" is like saying what is inside an EEPROM, a set of code have you, when played, starts to influence space surrounding the experiment, such as "flimsy particle creation". Normal matter for instance, has a LOT of duration, a past track of billions of years, and a projected outcome of billions of more years before the "patterns" that make up the matter, from the sub-atomics, upward in more density/complexity de-resolve.. Flimsy matter is assembled from information and the zero-point window..

(plasma)
    This medium is about exposing the forces that hold molecules together.

I think it stands to reason that as electrical tension increases, the atomic forces, or the "reach" of phonon bubbles also increases. That would make it ever more difficult for material to remain in the plasma state "at rest"...
    I've done some testing with the gas excited plasma, DC, RF, and the triplet waveforms within. Heavy mercury gas plasma is very interesting to explore.

I mentioned on at least two occasions that perhaps electron, proton and neutron are an arbitrary subdivision of the atom. That perhaps naturally the subdivision was quite different... ...that each part is actually part electron, part proton and perhaps some neutron. I

f indeed that is the case, it should be possible to cause electrons to disappear simply by [reducing electrical tensions] modifying the plasmic environment... Likewise it could be reasoned that by stripping off electrons, electrical tension is reduced causing a modification of the plasmic environment.

It was on that basis that plasma has meaning to me anyway, I was examining another level of fluidity that really only could be electrical tensions within the atom, perhaps termable as a "super-plasma" (etheric in Keely terms). Comments?
    Well, lets say we are using a triplet on a neutron, a triplet on a proton, a triplet on an electron (discounting the opposite "spin"), then each item can be manipulated.. Considering then when popping apart a nucleus, then that binding force is released. All it takes is one or two atoms to vaporize the rest of the water and "raise the heat", evoke what appears to be cavitation..

We're starting to get close to dual use "tech" as to what the significance of releasing the binding energy from an Atom means.. (that pesky E=MC2 issue)...

My feeling along that line, is the "mitigating agencies" tend to appear anytime anyone is coming up with what appears to be over-unity, or "alleged free energy", as one who could release the binding energy within lets say a pound of lead (who needs plutonium in that case), what that would be like. Keely was satisfied with releasing the binding energy of a few atoms in water..

Strange, when I pointed this out during the workshops, Pons and Fleischmann came up with their theory of "Cold Fusion", or LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions).. Probably just a "coincidence" Without getting fully into how that was done, to reduce it to a few words, the correct triplet waveform going in, is what was needed.. going back to Keely. Keely and Pons and Fleischmann obviously were lumped into the poo poo boat.. Mitigation of understanding the phenomena I believe is the primary reason for discrediting.. After all, who wants some kids messing around making cold fusion nukes?? Or for that matter making gold, or silver, or for that matter, taking it all the way, and making proteins, carbohydrates and other useful molecules...

Being able to release neutrons out of an atom at will, without a fusion reaction is an interesting feat.. And scares the bejezus out of those mitigators..

PS

Sorry for writing a book, Bob.

Have you ever heard of the biblical reference "tower of babel"? Does this topic sort of remind you of that?
    Many times my friend, I think about that, the messing up of spirit/body by what could have been placed on the planet.. A zeropoint device with a program which holds out a "scrambler" circuit.. I investigated these things over in Egypt the times I traveled there, testing out what would turn OFF such things, freeing up consciousness.. (Work was done in the early 90's to create the "universal translator" which appeared to work not only intra-species, but across species..) Neural Sensory Translation is what I called it back then.
    Last edited by Bob, 27th February 2016 at 00:25.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2016), lcam88 (28th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Who is this John Keely person we've been talking about?

John Ernst Worrell Keely (September 3, 1837 – November 18, 1898) was a US inventor from Philadelphia who claimed to have discovered a new motive power which was originally described as "vaporic" or "etheric" force, and later as an unnamed force based on "vibratory sympathy", by which he produced "interatomic ether" from water and air.

Despite numerous requests from the stockholders of the Keely Motor Company, which had been established to produce a practicable motor based on his work, he consistently refused to reveal to them the principles on which his motor operated, and also repeatedly refused demands to produce a marketable product by claiming that he needed to perform more experiments.

On November 10, 1874, Keely gave a demonstration of an "etheric generator" to a small group of people in Philadelphia. Keely blew into a nozzle for half a minute, then poured five gallons of tap water into the same nozzle.

After some adjustments a pressure gauge indicated pressures of 10,000 psi which Keely said was evidence that the water had been disintegrated and a mysterious vapor had been liberated in the generator, capable of powering machinery.

In subsequent demonstrations he kept changing the terminology he used, to "vibratory-generator" to a "hydro-pneumatic-pulsating-vacu-engine" to "quadruple negative harmonics". (Note: "adjustments" mean the devices is being 'tuned' similarly to how the strings on a PIANO are tuned (changing the tension of the string changes the frequency at which it will resonate..)

Often-times when "no language" exists to describe a phenomenon, one may try to reach out and come up with some type of dialog to express what one is observing. To a dogma steeped scientist, using words in different ways can be extremely disconcerting, (consider a hoi-palloi, "reacting" to the elite - jealousy, envy, hate, maligned feelings of conspiracy will exist)..

Two prime benefactors of Keely were the Astor Family (Tesla was friends with the Astors), and Clara Jessup Bloomfield Moore, the wealthy widow of a Philadelphia industrialist who had the year before established the Bloomfield Moore art collection.

In experimenting with the "triplet" or triune waveform with a fixed object which would be capable of acoustically "resonating", when characteristics change in some way, tuning has to be re-accomplished to keep the system back in resonance. In resonance maximum energy transfer is possible, with the least amount of resistance. Stable objects have sufficient "resistance" about them to keep them, well, "STABLE".. Add sufficient heat to water, and it boils, changing the liquid to a gas. And then the gas can be gone, if the water not re-condensed, or put under sufficient compression..

FEEDBACK systems operated by some type of mechanical computer, or in recent times, a sensory system monitoring for the desired "CHANGE" characteristic is required. Keely only had his gauges which he said frequently broke when the "EFFECT" was happening.

The moment the change happens with one atom/molecule combination, the system radically changes it's resonance as the added energy changes the rest-state which was used to initially achieve resonance with..

I noticed this phenomenon while flying around my miniature discs using the triplet waveform.. As the object left the surface, the resonances changed, and at the time I did not have a computer system monitoring for the "change" in physical resonance(s), and the object stayed within a given distance to the surface. Changing the triplet frequencies, the objects would appear to have zero resistance to the surface, and exhibit a state where they could move up hill, stop, go down hill, spin and rotate, shimmer or shake like a leaf falling from a tree..

Keely didn't have the feedback system, and experienced the issue of mechanical tuning. This issue for instance is why I have continually made known that "majikal systems using physical objects (artifacts) is ridiculous.. the apparatus, or majikal "tool" will be forever "stuck" in the tuning which happened when the device was made. I dumped "mechanical" apparatus designs about 1984, moving purely into "holographic" field generation to mimic mechanical apparatus... with adequate automatic feedback systems to achieve constant tuning (as reality changes when a "thing" happens)...

Keely was subsequently demonized by the scientific community as was later folks who worked on cold fusion.. using acoustics to work with the atomic structure.. In my workshops I pointed out, it is the wavelength which is important (as was illustrated for instance in the history of the early dynasty Egyptian "majik" workers..., that "frequency" was an arbitrary induced by modern science to STEER AWAY researches from understanding "physical" resonance...) Understanding wavelengths mapped in 3D then (3D dimensional resonance) leads to the real understandings of working with Matter-Time-Space.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (28th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Worthy question to examine. Indeed, is this a new topic to you, or are you researching Keely as we exchange ideas here?

Often-times when "no language" exists to describe a phenomenon, one may try to reach out and come up with some type of dialog to express what one is observing. To a dogma steeped scientist, using words in different ways can be extremely disconcerting, (consider a hoi-palloi, "reacting" to the elite - jealousy, envy, hate, maligned feelings of conspiracy will exist)..
    Even the term UFO has an origin from that place implicit in the quote above.

It is interesting to note that there is a conspiracy story behind the Mr. Astor... In two shakes of the lambs tail, you could say that the Titanic (Olympus rebadged) was sunk intentionally and he was a passenger. The name behind the conspiracy is non other than JP Morgan... Your mentioning Tesla brought this to mind.

In experimenting with the "triplet" or triune waveform with a fixed object which would be capable of acoustically "resonating", when characteristics change in some way, tuning has to be re-accomplished to keep the system back in resonance. In resonance maximum energy transfer is possible, with the least amount of resistance. Stable objects have sufficient "resistance" about them to keep them, well, "STABLE".. Add sufficient heat to water, and it boils, changing the liquid to a gas. And then the gas can be gone, if the water not re-condensed, or put under sufficient compression.
    As long as we are considering Mr Keely's research, I think its important to point out the difference between resonance and sympathetic vibrations. Resonance is applying force (or energy) to induce an oscillation that builds in some way. Sympathetic vibrations is more subtle, it is about using the vibrations that are already present in a way that creates resonance characteristics. This is part of what I've previously alluded to as tuning or maintaining the pattern at each level of energetic interaction.

I'll build an analogy about why sympathetic vibrations are needed, imagine a pendulum arm with the fulcrum at say, 1/3 the length of the arm. Imagine weights on either end of the arm and then imagine the pendulum in motion. The period of the pendulum is dependent on the two arm lengths and the weights on either end, those characteristics define is the natural resonance of the machine as constructed (or imagined).

If you where to try and force a different frequency on the bottom weight, say using an electro-magnet and some circuitry, the forces you add to the machine are also resisted by the top half of the machine insofar as the new frequency being applied is out of tune with the whole system.

At any level of vibratory motion, there are two opposing forces that cause oscillation, that is known. We call it positive and negative. But we do not know for certain the exact mechanics, we understand temperature to be the energy state of a substance, but how that energy is oscillated within material is often left unexamined. Your touched on the topic of phonons and I found that was a very insightful examination of that energy dynamic.

Now consider that the structure of material can be examined by observing its physical state first, then it's molecular structure, and then its atomic structure. Each level of energetic oscillation effects the other levels almost as the bottom half of the pendulum above effects the upper half. This suggests that vibratory motion is half "external" and half "internal" at the higher density (volumetric density) universe within. Part of the oscillation of energy is happening by this communication between levels. (that is why I use the pendulum above for this analogy)

It is not enough to put an iron bar into resonance by striking it; what Keely did was find the exact dimensions required of the iron bar so that its resonance coincided with the vibratory state internal and intrinsic to the composition of iron... That is how his resonating instruments is different from anything you can strike with external sound wave or energy. It is energized from within and he could notice his instruments to be "alive" in that way. That, Bob, is the first peak at the "tower of babel"; Keely mentions 6 levels of *"density".

The moment the change happens with one atom/molecule combination, the system radically changes it's resonance as the added energy changes the rest-state which was used to initially achieve resonance with..
    Yes.

Keely didn't have the feedback system, and experienced the issue of mechanical tuning.
    He had instrumentation of his own design which he would use to do tuning. I think initially he was trying to cobble something together. Eventually he decided to do more in-depth research...

That is to say he is not an engineer, nor a scientist; he was actually a mechanic. He had to learned to be a scientist to research the topic... His machines are lab apparatus that he used to examine the forces he was finding...

Keely was subsequently demonized by the scientific community as was later folks who worked on cold fusion.. using acoustics to work with the atomic structure.. In my workshops I pointed out, it is the wavelength which is important (as was illustrated for instance in the history of the early dynasty Egyptian "majik" workers..., that "frequency" was an arbitrary induced by modern science to STEER AWAY researches from understanding "physical" resonance...) Understanding wavelengths mapped in 3D then (3D dimensional resonance) leads to the real understandings of working with Matter-Time-Space.
    yes.

I've asterisked a word above and I think further elaborations are in order to better understand what I mean. Keely used the term in an unconventional way that may be even more confusing than the invented jargon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (28th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've read post 4 just now.

Wow. I must say, your work is much more hands on than mine. I'm honnored to be exchanging ideas with you.

Well, lets say we are using a triplet on a neutron, a triplet on a proton, a triplet on an electron (discounting the opposite "spin"), then each item can be manipulated.. Considering then when popping apart a nucleus, then that binding force is released. All it takes is one or two atoms to vaporize the rest of the water and "raise the heat", evoke what appears to be cavitation..

We're starting to get close to dual use "tech" as to what the significance of releasing the binding energy from an Atom means.. (that pesky E=MC2 issue)...
    Well, much like the human organism being tied into the zero-point (mind soul God or whatever), tech does not need to be "all profit". You don't need to destroy the equilibrium by liberating all the energy; that is what I find wrong with the collider experimentation mentality. Because of their approach, they miss out on the cycles of things in natural equilibrium

In reality it is much more interesting to get something to start "breathing" than to dissect it. That is why the E=MC^2 issue is a non-issue to me. And really, it is only actually an issue for anyone looking to cause destruction.

Lastly, the alternate version of "atomic subdivisions" I had in mind don't follow the standard model particles (electron, proton and neutron). I think the subdivision would better be imagined as part electron, part neutron and part proton. Almost as though the three particles should not be separated they way they are. That just doesn't seem like a natural way to subdivide anything that is non-physical, waves and vibrations (phonons) being at the back of my mind.

My feeling along that line, is the "mitigating agencies" tend to appear anytime anyone is coming up with what appears to be over-unity, or "alleged free energy", as one who could release the binding energy within lets say a pound of lead (who needs plutonium in that case), what that would be like. Keely was satisfied with releasing the binding energy of a few atoms in water.
    Yes.

Keely's death is quite a mysterious thing, indeed. Most of his notes and equipment disappeared. I have the "snell manuscript" which constitute all the notes that became publicly available when it was found in the private library of an English nobleman... It is an interesting read so far, I'm like 10 pages in only, so far.

Economics and commerce that the instruments and manipulators that often get used by "mitigators", if that doesn't work they go medieval. My feeling is that this area of knowledge should be kept away from economic or commercial interests. It is about freedom. Only freedom.

Being able to release neutrons out of an atom at will, without a fusion reaction is an interesting feat.. And scares the bejezus out of those mitigators.
    Yeah!

Indeed that is the only reason to molten salt thorium reactor (slow neutrons) lost to the more common uranium reactor (fast neutrons). Indeed the nuclear waste produced by the thorium reactor is much easier to dispose of, is dangerous for much less time, it can produce materials like the plutonium used on the voyager spacecraft missions as well as isotopes that could cure cancer, and it is dirt cheap to find fuel (thorium, uranium 233), and can be make 100% safe from melt-downs.

The only thing it cannot do is produce feedstock for nuclear weapons. So, they went with the version that produces waste that requires 100,000 years to decompose, is extremely inefficient with its consumption of sold fuel (rather than liquid salt), requires fuel pellets that are more expensive than gold by weight, and is prone to catastrophes such as melt-downs.

That is consistent though, with the bludgeoning of the scientific method by establishing the present orthodoxies of science, as well as the fairy-tail version of history and even abrahamic religion in general. Everything to belittle humanity...

Anyway, when someone comes up with free neutrons the guys in the white coats focus on imagining weapons...
    Last edited by lcam88, 28th February 2016 at 01:06.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (28th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In Post 6 above, you ask me did I 'just' research Keely. No, I pulled up some data (and a picture) posted by others to get some info up for folks to see why pay attention to Keely at all; as I don't have my notes from the time period prior to 1980 in front of me, and I recall the salient points in his experimentation.

In Post 7 above I did point out when I did dig into Keely, I seem to remember 1977-1979 I did come up with a bit of a research program for myself based on Ms. Moore's notes that she released. Not sure if I got them from an archive or from Christopher Hills (met him in Santa Cruz at one point - he is a MUST read for new readers wanting to come up to speed, especially look at "SuperSensonics"..)..

Keely had "recursion" into material to something like 6 levels. He stated that beyond that no apparatus could contain the energy released. He identified composition to be of 3 parts (also a triplet: electricity magnetism and gravity)
    "I had studied Keely prior to 1980 in depth. There is overkill in the patterns, as just 3 are needed to do the splitting. " is what I was pointing out.

I agree Keely had mechanics to work with.. and it looked like such was machined pretty darned well. His acoustic oscillators which were air driven put out quite a fantastic amount of stable audio power. Drift though, the inability to lock multiple oscillator's phases (timing) allowed for drifting, and with that drifting, at certain points the waveform will appear to change even though the frequency being used to make up the waveform are relatively constant.

I was quite hands on electronic hardware (and machinery) from the mid 60's till about 1990 where I switched over to holographic synthesis to speed up experimentation. It was taking too long to make discrete systems, and discrete systems (as we had all be trained to make) are relatively fixed, limited by the capacity of the system physically built. Have to change a concept change the hardware/software and time gets wasted. The "holographic state machine" concept allowed for totally with "equations" reworking a "system" at the speed of code writing (or parameter tweaking code able to in real-time alter the way the "system" operates, functions...). That allows for pretty instantaneous feedback systems for keeping phases stable for instance.

Funny you mention thorium. Around that late 1990 period that "neutron spark-plug" concept was used to design micro thorium heat systems, about 4000-5000 watts per module. At best 60X output verses input is what such systems can do, but I doubt things would do more than 20x output over input.

And of course one could accelerate the decay of the thorium reaction byproducts, getting more energy out..

There is a lot more, but we're covering a lot of ground very fast. These are just highlights.
    Last edited by Bob, 28th February 2016 at 02:08.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I've read post 4 just now.

Wow. I must say, your work is much more hands on than mine. I'm honored to be exchanging ideas with you.

[..]

Indeed that is the only reason to molten salt thorium reactor (slow neutrons) lost to the more common uranium reactor (fast neutrons).

Indeed the nuclear waste produced by the thorium reactor is much easier to dispose of,
    is dangerous for much less time,
    it can NOT produce materials like the plutonium used (for weapons)
    (it can produce) isotopes that could cure cancer,
    and it is dirt cheap to find fuel (thorium, uranium 233),
    and can be made 100% safe from melt-downs.

The only thing it cannot do is produce feedstock for nuclear weapons.

So, they went with the version that produces waste that requires 100,000 years to decompose (dirty plutonium/uranium reactors), is extremely inefficient with its consumption of sold fuel (rather than liquid salt), requires fuel pellets that are more expensive than gold by weight, and is prone to catastrophes such as melt-downs.

That is consistent though, with the bludgeoning of the scientific method
    by establishing the present orthodoxies of science, as well as the fairy-tail version of history and even abrahamic religion in general.
    Everything to belittle humanity...

Anyway, when someone comes up with free neutrons
    the guys in the white coats focus on imagining weapons...
    I've taken the liberty to do some typo correction,
    and broke up the longer paragraph into "bullet points" so that it emphasises them.
    I've added a couple words (IN BLUE) also for emphasis..

Back in the 90's (like 1998) Crude oil was averaged out over the year to be $11.91 (US) per barrel. In 1999 it was $16.56 (US) per barrel, and in year 2000 it spiked up to $27.39 (US) per barrel. This was right in the middle of the time window I was exploring neutron spark plugs that didn't need fusion.

A "spark plug" which would cost as much as a barrel of oil.. Turn it on, neutrons come out, turn it off, it goes instantly cold.

Right at that time the world was flooded with oil, low cost oil, that could be speculated on, manipulated with price controls and was a highly consumed "dark" commodity, used for making and manipulating empires for the few.

I couldn't find any interest in such programs to replace oil with electric motors.

Imagine years of operation for a few grams of thorium (costing pennies) in replaceable "energy pack modules", traded out at a fueling station, incapable of being broken apart during a crash, and not enough thorium or biproducts within to be useful for any 'terrorist' dirty bomb activity.

In other words, a way to get off oil, get clean, get electric power for vehicles (and homes), off the grid.

At that time the mitigators appeared in full force to use distraction emphasising to not focus on that project.

It may be that open source licensing is the way to go.. Dunno on that. I suppose a small reference frame decoupler power supply operating the triune system driving the thin shell of a craft's "bubble" maybe a couple 10 kilowatt (output capability) thorium modules and a stock of a few more powerpacks would be a useful project.

I've tested the frame decoupling a couple times and have noted not only backward time wave (BTW), along with such is that if one is being sloppy, one can evoke holes or portals to other reference frames (in the past for instance)..

When operating such a frame decoupling thing, an interesting anecdote on this one appeared for me, on traveling back from a conference I did in Houston (one of the speakers there), normally the trip takes 4-5 hours to get to one particular town (going west). There appears to be a buried (encased), old drive system from something.. Which the reference frame decouple that we had with us (running) appeared to link to.. (link into?)

Instead of 4-5 hours, the trip took a little over 8 hours (the first leg took about 4 hours and seemed uneventful (normal), where we refueled, then the second remaining "hour" slowed way down, and it felt like moving through molasses.. We headed North at this point.

Now at our turning point leg of the trip, now going north basically at "right angles" to the field from the "apparent drive system", the trip to the next key town normally takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours.. We made it in 20 minutes..

And fuel consumption matched a 20 minute drive at normal speeds.. The assumption is the "drive system" has a way to vector, probably doing a space warp of some kind. (and we had been in the warp).

Would it be fun locating and activating older "visitor's" buried drive systems? Would it be fun getting those things re-materialized, re-reference framed into this "reality" and then see what they are attached to? Were others affected or did it require a portable field decoupling system to link to the reference frame of the "drive system" - unknown at this point, but certainly would be worth exploring more-so.

PS - on the U233 (that is Uranium 233).. There is a strong gamma emitter decay which happens on the U 233---> U232 and part and parcel to the big breeder reactors issues. The U233 in the Thorium Cycle comes from decay steps. It is difficult to put into "bomb form" due to the gamma issue.

One of the built-in-recycling methods (within the reaction module of the powerpack or could be added to a large salt type of thorium reactor) is when the rapid convertion U233/2 starts. The object is to lesser energetic substances emissions rapidly, and capture all the available energy, convert it to useful output.. One could setup the system to consider fission byproducts as "waste", and use the triplet-triune system on it, to get the extra energy out of each rapidly induced decay.

To summarise: The same concepts of phonon excitation and guidance of "reactions" (this type of electro-dynamic-nuclear-chemistry) can treat the sub-isotopes as useful energy producers.

How one converts gamma (or lower energy/(longer wavelength) x-ray emission to electricity is unique.

Consider the concept of a "gamma photo cell", or "gamma-(solar-like)-battery". Squeaking every last quanta of power out of a fuel can be accomplished, and certainly there is ample space for improvements along that line.

My point is our world has been programmed to think MASSIVE POWER GRID, centralized power, centralized fuel (like big oil/gas) run by massive control organizations, designed to create systems of monopolies (and capture markets), ensuring that a consumer buy from them. Empire building.

To DE-CENTRALIZE to local communities offers an appealing thought, where power could not be cut-off by for instance high tension powerlines being sabotaged (either by terrorist activity, "nature", or solar CME)..

This is the normal "un-accelerated" thorium (232) decay cycle:

The end result is Pb (Lead) stable..

Each radionuclide offers ENERGY which can be extracted, depending on if the "phonon-photon" emission is either gamma, beta (electron), alpha particle.. The "photovoltaic" operating on the energy coming in across the junctions of the material making up the junctions(s) offer electric power.

Other types of "conversion crystals", can convert the higher energy particle to thermal or HEAT output. The heat then can work through thermo-pyles again contributing to electric output. Probably the easiest is to separate according to input energy and wavelength of the received energy, into the individual converter crystals. (like how a radio receiver pre-selector can separate out different BANDS or channels (going tighter) and a separate receiver then coming off the original antenna (the radiation pickup aperture).. So no one particular processing module need cover ALL the energy coming in.. Separate it and allow for customization of that "energy band's" characteristics.

One can easily envision phonon-thermal-diodes establishing a continual current flow excited by the energy (E=h X f) where h is Planck's constant.
    Last edited by Bob, 28th February 2016 at 19:19.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I did point out when I did dig into Keely, I seem to remember 1977-1979 I did come up with a bit of a research program for myself based on Ms. Moore's notes that she released. Not sure if I got them from an archive or from Christopher Hills (met him in Santa Cruz at one point - he is a MUST read for new readers wanting to come up to speed, especially look at "SuperSensonics"..).
    Thanks. I'll take a look. What do you think that Mr Dale Pond has to say?

I agree Keely had mechanics to work with.. and it looked like such was machined pretty darned well. His acoustic oscillators which were air driven put out quite a fantastic amount of stable audio power. Drift though, the inability to lock multiple oscillator's phases (timing) allowed for drifting, and with that drifting, at certain points the waveform will appear to change even though the frequency being used to make up the waveform are relatively constant.
    One problem he admitted never to have properly addressed was "reversion", a scenario where a machine spinning on one direction would suddenly reverse its direction of spin. Perhaps phase drifting is part of this problem?

I was quite hands on electronic hardware (and machinery) from the mid 60's till about 1990 where I switched over to holographic synthesis to speed up experimentation. It was taking too long to make discrete systems, and discrete systems (as we had all be trained to make) are relatively fixed, limited by the capacity of the system physically built. Have to change a concept change the hardware/software and time gets wasted. The "holographic state machine" concept allowed for totally with "equations" reworking a "system" at the speed of code writing (or parameter tweaking code able to in real-time alter the way the "system" operates, functions...). That allows for pretty instantaneous feedback systems for keeping phases stable for instance.
    Neat. I don't know much about this to comment meaningfully.

Highlights indeed. I only mentioned thorium because it was easily identifiable as an alternate, if not better, concept of nuclear energy that was completely ignored. It came to mind when you mentioned how weapons oriented mainstream mindsets are. Indeed they make their decisions unilaterally based on this one theme and I thought thorium was the perfect example to make that case.

Reply to 2nd post:

Thanks for the blue. Indeed! Those added words add quite a bit of clarity to what I was trying to share.

At that time the mitigators appeared in full force to use distraction emphasizing to not focus on that project.

It may be that open source licensing is the way to go.. Dunno on that. I suppose a small reference frame decoupler power supply operating the triune system driving the thin shell of a craft's "bubble" maybe a couple 10 kilowatt (output capability) thorium modules and a stock of a few more powerpacks would be a useful project.
    Issuing licenses of any kind is a declaration of commercial engagement. If that is something actually interesting for you to do... making declarations I mean.

I happen to be an avid Linux user; I work mainly with the LAMP stack... The open source license is interesting because it makes it very easy for people to get involved. There are other open sourced hardware projects that are out there trying to follow the same model and I suppose they would be interesting for engineers.

This whole scenario, mitigators, commercialization and economics that are potentially world changing requires a vision of the political landscape. The level of the world changing effect I understand your work to have would be on the order of an electric car, or a mars colony...

You completely lost me with the "drive system"... I don't have enough references into the subject matter for it to be meaningful to me.

Yes! The thorium fuel cycle has a hot moment of decay when it becomes "visible" from space. And if memory serves any U232 produced needs to be removed from circulation because it has a different decay cycle that results in poisoning the core, causes the reactor to become dangerously radioactive... A type of hot isotope separation loop was used...

Your post script is interesting to me... there is a question of practicality behind gamma photo cells of course. I'm revisiting the idea of controlling the environment for the ends of creating certainty in decay or stability.

I don't know if you are much of a star-trek fan, I'm not that big of one but I'll use a star trek analogy from one of the newer films where a future version of Spock speaks with a young engineer (time travel crap) about using a transporter to transport himself and Kirk to the Enterprise while it is at warp... Scotty looks at "Spock's" equations and says (paraphrased): "That is interesting! It as though the the enterprise isn't moving at all, but that space around it is what is actually moving."

That is an analogy of what I mean to convey with "control the environment". It is a known fact that solar activities effect the decay rate of radioactive materials; rather than leaving the environment related to the decay event "natural", it would seem to make sense to control it. I'll drop one last analogy about the mindset leading to the concept here:

Search in a computer system is quite simply understood as accepting a keyword and looking through a large dataset to find interesting matches. But everyone who studies search algorithms can break the problem down into two parts: 1) loading a part of the dataset that is interesting to look at, 2) perform the match on that subset of data. By being able to load and search only what is interesting, you save yourself the trouble of searching through everything.

That is what controlling the environment would be analogous to in Computer Science terms. Saving yourself the trouble of engineering a system that handles all environmental factors by controlling which environmental factors are actually interesting.

I don't know if that is actually helpful, or if I am imagining a bubble within a bubble that simply doesn't make sense. I suppose the first matter of business would be to identify the way such environmental manipulations could be used, both in scope and in ways... I hope that is food for thought.

Squeaking every last quanta of power out of a fuel can be accomplished, and certainly there is ample space for improvements along that line.
    Maybe looking at the fuel as a non-consumable would be helpful. Perhaps it is a sponge full of energy. As you squeeze the sponge energy is released, then maybe releasing or unsqueezing the sponge permits it to then soak up energy so that it may be squeezed again. That scenario does not require "consuming" the fuel for every last quanta of energy.

ME: I'm more interested in what you had to say about the tribune nature. You mention using three tones?
    Last edited by lcam88, 29th February 2016 at 15:05.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    About the tribune nature. You mention using three tones?...

... and get little disks to "bubble" into the air?
    Last edited by lcam88, 29th February 2016 at 15:09.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://www.keelynet.com/history.html

by lcam88

I did point out when I did dig into Keely, I seem to remember 1977-1979 I did come up with a bit of a research program for myself based on Ms. Moore's notes that she released. Not sure if I got them from an archive or from Christopher Hills (met him in Santa Cruz at one point - he is a MUST read for new readers wanting to come up to speed, especially look at "SuperSensonics"..).
    Thanks. I'll take a look. What do you think that Mr Dale Pond has to say?
    KeelyNet run by Jerry Decker is probably the best place to see what Dale has been up to. I met Dale when he was in Colorado Springs having moved there from elsewhere (as Jerry points out). I don't recall if Dale attended one of my early workshops, or my lectures at Global Sciences in the 80's.

icam88:

About the tribune nature. You mention using three tones?...

... and get little disks to "bubble" into the air?
    I was looking at Viktor Schauberger's concepts which made absolutely no sense from normal physics understandings. And then came across Keely's material released by Moore. In the early 60's I had built a pulsed ruby laser a couple years after the concept was announced, so that got me looking at creating alignment in a medium, and coming to the concept of coherent spontaneous emission. A year later and I was building a fusion reactor based on a waveform excited mixed gas laser. Each frequency of the waveform was used to create different effects - one for creating a known standing wave in the medium, the second to cause creative and destructive interference, the third to resonate to the interference products. Those 3 were the minimum required. I've used that concept in every design thereafter.. The laser system gave me the idea of trapped captured coherence and a way to excite a medium and make it behave as needed.

You had mentioned in post 10:

Scotty looks at "Spock's" equations and says (paraphrased): "That is interesting! It as though the the enterprise isn't moving at all, but that space around it is what is actually moving."

That is an analogy of what I mean to convey with "control the environment". It is a known fact that solar activities effect the decay rate of radioactive materials; rather than leaving the environment related to the decay event "natural", it would seem to make sense to control it.
    And I would say you deduced what I was saying in the mid 60's, capture and control the medium (you say "environment") I focused down to the target subject.

Letting things go random is ridiculous. Random is a character of normal "resistance", and is wasteful of energy.

So lets for a moment touch on dual use (which got the mitigators sniffing back in 1965)... I was making isotopes with a couple uniquely driven accelerators, table top versions at that. Controlling the environment, then inputting the desired phonon patterns into the media. To convert, transmute, manipulate. Bismuth 212 was the outcome - the isotope of interest because it had the most amount of unique decay products (meaning all those energy bands were useful methods to extract the "binding energy" of that bismuth atom).

Working with the mini-discs: one frequency in, the disc makes noise. Two frequencies in, the disc starts shaking or stuttering, three frequencies in, and then total control is achieved.

Working with the fusion system - same, where the medium is the ion plasma within the prime excitation cavity.

Each frequency is empirically derived (although one could use an audio spectrum analyser and use what is called MODAL ANALYSIS to compute the individual resonances).

I've used this concept on my car, on a small plane (prop) and on a small jet (Cessna Citation), and when tuned right, efficiency goes UP, flight time to get from point A to B drops, fuel consumption drops. But there was no need with the holographic frame alteration concepts that I advanced to, to have physical transducers attached.

Keely had the physical transducers, as Tesla had the physical wires (the resonant transformers).

The concept was simple, how it is deployed is where it can get innovative.

So lets think nuclear for a moment. Do such to the core charge so that it is on threshold of going catastrophic and the amount of neutron triggering is minimized, establish the confinement field and plasmatize the "core", and all atoms are fissile, not just a few (the device no longer fails from blowing itself apart)..

Lets think over-unity energy then for a moment, using water and containing the triune/triplet to do the same to the water. Fission reaction can be induced, neutron liberation, control, and controlled output.

I tested this once with a system setup to cancel out E and H and leave ONLY G (electric magnetic and gravity). The system was designed in a torus/solenoid configuration with high voltage polyethylene insulation (great for neutron absorption).. And modulated with the triune, and excited with variable power (establishes the wavelength of the field) x-ray. At one point of the experiment I succeeded in making a nuclear isomer, which subsequently collapsed resultant in a coherent gravity beam, that proceeded to do a LOT of localized alteration of my workshop (that was in the mid 80's).

In the 90's it was time to take the whole concept of the triune into holographic synthesis. Everything mechanically could be created with information structure and then projected out of a POINT SOURCE.. And that became the essence of modern day frame manipulators.

Here is a pix of the tri-modulated fusion laser from my old notes (I digitized a while back some of what I still had on paper):

The triplet/triune modulation comes in from the magnetic fields, and the RF power and the electric power being inputted. How the waveform excites the ion plasma can be tailored for the function of the device. What I show in that diagram is to use medium coherentizing (structuring) to control the atomic environment within the cavity. The fields keep the plasma off the walls to prevent meltdown. When the third field is applied excess energy MUST be removed as it is now "fusing" hydrogen. (This was first configured in 1966 and highly suppressed by the mitigators).. It's design was "table top fusion".

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ...no need with the holographic frame alteration concepts that I advanced to, to have physical transducers attached.

...holographic synthesis. Everything mechanically could be created with information structure and then projected out of a POINT SOURCE.
    You have mentioned holographic tech on a couple of occasions. I think I'm not quite understanding what you mean by holographic. The term, to me, is about creating an illusion of 3d. Is there something I'm missing?

Nevermind, I've just managed to add 1 + 1 here (or not, thanks for the elaboration of the term below).

Addendum

A coil perhaps where the tribune is introduced? Do you introduce the signal in separate coils or on the same one?

Edited back
    Last edited by lcam88, 29th February 2016 at 18:37.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The fuel used for the medium, was Hydrogen, CO2, a small amount of Argon and a small amount of Helium.

lcam88 says:

Is there a particular noble you prefer to use as the plasma agent?

Are CGa and CGb separate circuits? making the coil-gun field generator a type of bifiler coil? Or is it point A and point B of the same coil?

To function as a transducer of sorts, I would expect a pair of leads for each of the three input signals, and a pair for the output. Besides heat energy from the coolant, where is excess energy being drawn from?

What is significant about the top view of the mirrors to warrant labels A1 to A6? I presume those are the 5 (one covered by the output) poles in blue on either side of the top diagram.
    CG A and B were separate circuits and bifilar wound (simultaneously next to each other). I used a flat wire at the time instead of round. High temp magnet wire, I don't remember the brand, that was from 1966..)

A1-A6 are mechanical tuning to be able to adjust the optical mirror. What I found significant was to have a neutron reflector, beryllium at the focal point for the spherical mirror. Without tuning the thing would spew neutrons all over the place, and not until lasing action was achieved that the beams coherentized.

Excess energy can come out in a neutron beam, an infra-red photon beam, (as short wavelength and energy, gamma is possible depending on how much tweaking is done with the 3rd component of the triune triplet, the one which works with the interferences)..

Pretty much as a table top experimental "waveform" bench able to work with high energy plasma is possible with this. Kicking it to function as a fusion system is interesting in that application, however as a source of gamma beams, or neutron beams, that could be interesting.

(Here's a link on the use of beryllium/graphite in x-ray lensing (it's range is greater tho) - where the spherical (or parabolic mirror) functions more so than for infra-red photons.. https://www.researchgate.net/publica...e_x-ray_lenses )
    Last edited by Bob, 29th February 2016 at 18:46.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post

You have mentioned holographic tech on a couple of occasions. I think I'm not quite understanding what you mean by holographic. The term, to me, is about creating an illusion of 3d. Is there something I'm missing?

In the image above what are the things labeled AR2?

Addendum

A coil perhaps where the tribune is introduced? Do you introduce the signal in separate coils or on the same one?
    Working backwards from the questions - the AR devices are coils, similar to ion beam focusing coils. Some frequencies are very high, and the bandwidth of the coils tends to be limited due to the inherent inductance and capacitance. So the higher frequency modulation comes in at the electric field input. The ability to physically reposition the AR coils was needed to setup a type of magnetic mirror, and get to different nodes and anti-nodes.

Holographics - (this is how I am using the term) one thinks that an optical hologram is a unique recording of the phases of waves stored in a media.. Depending on how the waves are assembled in the hologram it can become more "solid". Solid appears with interwoven standing waves, the density of those waves can become quite high when all resistance is removed. But the point really is, from a "point source" the full holographic "folding field" (standing waves woven) can be induced.. Normally to get those standing waves setup, two transducers in the minimum are needed. I figured out a way to do it with one. That tosses Bearden's interferometer nonsense in the trashcan where it belongs. A single point hologram (I still call them a quantum hologram) can have 3D representation of function, or the controller making such "actualize" can function with a time component, resulting in 4D modulation). At that point it "appears" alive, feels alive. Systems can be setup to ORGANIZE instead of inherently going into chaos (entropy).. It's all in the program going in. Are there zeropoints in that standing wave hologram? Yup, in each zero crossing. When the resistance is taken out of the projector MINIMAL amount of energy is needed. Like microwatts of power in the hologram are needed.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post: