Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Additional views on the "technical" scheme of things

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Oh! so the output of the fusing device is light energy to then to used in some meaningful way!

I'll quote some other questions that I sort of edited into the previous posting and return it to the way you quoted.

Quote Originally posted by My edits
    Are CGa and CGb separate circuits? making the coil-gun field generator a type of bifiler coil? Or is it point A and point B of the same coil?

What is significant about the top view of the mirrors to warrant labels A1 to A6? I presume those are the 5 (one covered by the output) poles in blue on either side of the top diagram.
    That definition of holograph is quite intricate!

Give me a moment and I'll Append something here...

Appended

Bearden's interferometer is the design with 90ΒΊ angles (or something) between the two emitters right? I saw a demo once where a pingpong ball or something was suspended in a plexiglass cage where two sound signals where being introduced.

Quote Originally posted by Bob
    Holographics - (this is how I am using the term) one thinks that an optical hologram is a unique recording of the phases of waves stored in a media.. Depending on how the waves are assembled in the hologram it can become more "solid". Solid appears with interwoven standing waves, the density of those waves can become quite high when all resistance is removed.
    That follows, I can conceptualize the elaboration you make with sound waves, that would use the air medium for the purpose of "solidifying". To suppose an optical hologram would mean to suggest that the wave of choice is actually electromagnetic? Is that still working with air as the medium?

Removing resistance to increase density? Where does resistance originate from?

But the point really is, from a "point source" the full holographic "folding field" (standing waves woven) can be induced.. Normally to get those standing waves setup, two transducers in the minimum are needed. I figured out a way to do it with one. That tosses Bearden's interferometer nonsense in the trashcan where it belongs. A single point hologram (I still call them a quantum hologram) can have 3D representation of function, or the controller making such "actualize" can function with a time component, resulting in 4D modulation). At that point it "appears" alive, feels alive. Systems can be setup to ORGANIZE instead of inherently going into chaos (entropy).. It's all in the program going in. Are there zeropoints in that standing wave hologram? Yup, in each zero crossing. When the resistance is taken out of the projector MINIMAL amount of energy is needed. Like microwatts of power in the hologram are needed.
    So it appears alive the way a 3d computer game appears animated. The controller performs the calculations that the 3d game analogy would have done by the graphics engine executing its model.

Is it possible to "read" a moment and capture could be called 3D representation result set, a set that the function might ordinarily be outputting to the emitter? The question of feedback is perhaps beyond the function of a transducer, perhaps even a physical one right? That would require a second device maybe?
    Last edited by lcam88, 29th February 2016 at 18:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Oh! so the output of the fusing device is light energy to then to used in some meaningful way!

I'll quote some other questions that I sort of edited into the previous posting and return it to the way you quoted.

That definition of holograph is quite intricate!

Give me a moment and I'll Append something here...
    What we are dealing with are words which are being "bent" a bit to cover concepts more-so than how they are conventionally taught. It is difficult, but instead of writing a full paper up in geek-speak, cause the forum is also read by folks not steeped in the technical terms, in all fairness using as simple an explanation or definition as possible, is very helpful, I believe - that is how I conducted my workshops and lectures.. I think for me when confronted with an unknown, something that didn't fit, looking to see how the perception was possible fascinates me. So, I haven't necessarily focused on the economic ramifications, or the political. However as to releasing the tech obviously the social and political outcomes should be looked at.

We could be in abundance, as a society across the planet, however, we are ruled by those "kings and queens", the alphas who tell us all that they know better, how to deal with societies.. ****es me off as it does others, when for me, we had fusion power as early as 1966, and it was suppressed.

-- emphasis:

well photons - what frequency/wavelength puts it visible or in the invisible (optically) realms.. like gamma, neutron, infra-red are all outputs of spectrum.. Recall in the earlier posts for the photo-voltaics for the gamma, that the bandwidth chosen for the detector allowed for efficient conversion into some useful POWER. Folks like electricity as power, so to convert to that, they are interested in ELECTRICITY.. However its quite easy to design a system working on ions other than electron plasmas.. folks on this planet chose Michelson, Maxwell and Faraday and went electrical fields.. Then came Tesla, Edison and off we went into electricity items.. When a FIELD POTENTIAL can exist of any media, that then could be useful for machine power. Key words: potential difference across the media, in which work force can be derived..

Removing resistance to increase density? Where does resistance originate from?
    VERY VERY good question. Anything out of alignment with a flow offers resistance. It takes work force to align a system to a flow. The workforce appears as a counter-to-the-alignment of the coherentizing (aligning) force.

So it appears alive the way a 3d computer game appears animated. The controller performs the calculations that the 3d game analogy would have done by the graphics engine executing its model.
    Getting chills yet, any reader comprehending this conversation certainly would. I did. It was fascinating understanding how reality can be setup.

-- along this line, when I had the scan of a beating heart, I converted that to full holographic point source field, and then projected such into my forearm. After a few minutes, my forearm started BEATING with the pattern of a heart. I stopped the holographic projector, BUT my arm muscle continued to beat !! Not until I put in a randomizing (resistance pattern) did the beating in a muscle which did NOT have a "pacemaker" group of cells did such stop. I rapidly shut down discussing that to keep the mitigators out of building awful weapons systems on such. But think of that, a damaged heart could be repaired, looking at the positive. As long as we have the existing political tyranny world wide, they will ALWAYS go for the weapons use. always.. (sigh)

Is it possible to "read" a moment and capture could be called 3D representation result set, a set that the function might ordinarily be outputting to the emitter? The question of feedback is perhaps beyond the function of a transducer, perhaps even a physical one right? That would require a second device maybe?
    YES. I had to shut up when that was realized, back in about 1992. When the mitigators sent stalkers and attackers to my doorstep demanding to have the tech. MODAL analysis is the best way for feedback based on the media one is working with. For phonons of long wavelength, accelerometors are the desired transducer. One can attach such to the object of interest and see what is happening to the physical structures. When working with plasmas, looking at the feedback on the power supply (there is a reverse kick which goes back to the power supply which can be looked at to see when resonances happen or not) is the easiest way, and that will work for electric or magnetic outputs..
    Last edited by Bob, 29th February 2016 at 19:13.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Understanding the nature of hologram is a real eye opener; nobody has really been able to put it in such terms so eloquently.

Anything out of alignment with a flow offers resistance. It takes work force to align a system to a flow. The workforce appears as a counter-to-the-alignment of the coherentizing (aligning) force.
    Considering the graphics engine analogy presuming a sort of complex model, it is possible then, that a part of the resistance is probably coming from less than optimal "frame rates"? Another part might be from approximations inherent in the calculation units used? And lastly approximation present in the actual model? Perhaps not in that order, that obviously depends on factors...

Would you say the holographic hardware might also be contributing?

Is your point emitter using sounds or photons (electromagnetic phonons)? Does it really matter which?

Is that hardware something out of bounds for this conversation?

I suppose in a different thread where were talking about bubble that could be formed around airships using physical transducers designed by Keely.

Conversations about the AC induction motor inevitably can be visited in light of it being a device that is mostly physical, but relies on an aspect of the non-physical. A rotating magnetic field, something of a virtual spinning magnetic vector. It stands to reason your device has taken that concept to another level.

It boils down to a blurring of what is traditionally real, with what is virtual and understanding the nature of the physics that binds the two. You introduced the concept of phonons as a means to quantify the components of a vibration. Perhaps as something that simplifies what otherwise would be complex?

Obviously a holographic reference frame powered by calculations done by a computer is a digital device. A device that attempts to approach by approximation of each sample, something that would could be described as analog. Is that a mischaracterization?

Is there another keyword, like holograph, that deserves further examination?

With regard to your fusion device...

Was there anything adverse about it during it's operation? Did it make excessive noise or did it cause TV sets in the area to stop receiving the broadcast signals? the device itself is remarkably somewhat similar to a laser beam generator in that a medium is energized and you have mirrors reflecting energy. Is there some coincidence or story there worth mentioning?

Where there any side effects that you noticed on your forearm after the heart signal wore off? That story of your forearm reminded me of the movie Blade Runner.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've updated this post correcting some typos, and added a few words to smooth out the dialog.

Also added are some LINKS to help sort out some words. Do try the links for more data.

Nice questions salient to evoking greater topics or discussion. I'm happy for the Forum's sense, keeping all in this one thread. Sorta like it is, additional discussion on the technical scheme of things - that sure encompasses a lot on the "technicalities" - I'd just post in this thread. So..

Going through your observation points - let me see if I can share my point of view on that. Maybe it would evoke others to look within to see what they get too.

it is possible then, that a part of the resistance is probably coming from less than optimal "frame rates"? Another part might be from approximations inherent in the calculation units used? And lastly approximation present in the actual model?
    I like that point of view Here is the simplest resistance, a visual example, imagine a firehose pushing out some water, and something gets in the way of the flow, it is resisting changing and flowing and moving.. Now that can be extrapolated to ions, electrons, streams of water, or streams of phonons, or photons... IF there is no resistance, all particles align and allow for passing on the flow imparted to them..

This speed of imparting that which has been placed on them, if you consider it on the macro scale, essentially creates the "speed of light" apparent limit. So if one is then able to positively alter the speed that particles pass-on information (or motion), one would be able to have a non-constant speed of light. Which interestingly enough the speed of light in different mediums IS different..

the holographic hardware could be something as simple as a boom box playing a holographic audio, or as complex as a computer directly synthesizing the output field pattern "matrix".. That is another way to look at that, overall "scheme of things", (matrix)... Vibratory holographic frames with information within, establishing group (planetary) reality, or smaller or larger..

(Gonna get back to this a little later, but thought this could be a nice start..)

============

Understanding the nature of hologram is a real eye opener; nobody has really been able to put it in such terms so eloquently.

Considering the graphics engine analogy presuming a sort of complex model, it is possible then, that a part of the resistance is probably coming from less than optimal "frame rates"? Another part might be from approximations inherent in the calculation units used? And lastly approximation present in the actual model? Perhaps not in that order, that obviously depends on factors...

Is your point emitter using sounds or photons (electromagnetic phonons)? Does it really matter which?

Is that hardware something out of bounds for this conversation?

I suppose in a different thread where were talking about bubble that could be formed around airships using physical transducers designed by Keely.

Conversations about the AC induction motor inevitably can be visited in light of it being a device that is mostly physical, but relies on an aspect of the non-physical. A rotating magnetic field, something of a virtual spinning magnetic vector. It stands to reason your device has taken that concept to another level.

It boils down to a blurring of what is traditionally real, with what is virtual and understanding the nature of the physics that binds the two. You introduced the concept of phonons as a means to quantify the components of a vibration. Perhaps as something that simplifies what otherwise would be complex?

Obviously a holographic reference frame powered by calculations done by a computer is a digital device. A device that attempts to approach by approximation of each sample, something that would could be described as analog. Is that a mischaracterization?

Is there another keyword, like holograph, that deserves further examination?

Was there anything adverse about it during it's operation? Did it make excessive noise or did it cause TV sets in the area to stop receiving the broadcast signals? the device itself is remarkably somewhat similar to a laser beam generator in that a medium is energized and you have mirrors reflecting energy. Is there some coincidence or story there worth mentioning?

Where there any side effects that you noticed on your forearm after the heart signal wore off? That story of your forearm reminded me of the movie Blade Runner.
    Updating - for the rest of the questions in the big quote:

lcam88 asks:
    The point emitter can use transducers that are driven by sound, can use an ion field, can use RF. The output transducer (point source) can be a single coil, a monopole actual "point source needle", it could be a tesla coil - it could be a laser, or fluorescent light. (Incandescent lights are a bit more of a problem because of their lag time although I have been successful using pulse width and pulse position modulation for the holo-field). It could be "ball-like" (but that due to a ball-shape could accumulate charges, and virtually "integrate" (cause pulses to go sloppy with slow rise times).

The longest range appears to be when the magnetic coil point source is used, or when the RF point source is used. These type of systems when operating appear to violate the inverse square law, and the inverse "cube" law for spheres. This holo-field out when in operation violates "PERSPECTIVE".. follow what I mean on that, and it should become obvious what removing the "effects" of perspective can mean. What happens when one removes the effects of "perspective" from "reality" ?

lcam88 asks:

Well couple things here - I had mentioned two different drive concepts, but using a similar type of effect to decouple the reference frame of the "vehicle" to the reference frames of rest with respect to lets say a planetary body. Transducers placing the triune triplet within the SHELL (imagine a Christmas Ornament as in a thin shell).. The equations are called "harmonics on a sphere" which allows one to plot the triune and its effects within the shell.

The other system is designed to create a massive set of zero-point crossings, into which the time-space coordinates (call them energy relationships, a type of modal analysis on one's surroundings,) to generate the discrete "frequencies and their phases with respect to each other" and have them interjected into the zero point(s).

More zeropoint "virtual holes" and a finer detail is achieved.. So using something like 1000 hertz verses 1,000,000 hertz for the phonons, the 1 megahertz provides a better "detail" or resolution.. Phonons are able to be created easily up to 100 megahertz.

What is interesting is actually measuring the wavelength of an acoustic wave in a "solid" or plasma, verses thinking in terms of 100 megahertz electromagnetic wavelengths. Electromagnetic wavelengths are really a whole lot smaller in size.

Thought Concept: Think speed of sound (slow) verses (fast) speed of an EM photon (in free space).. One can realize "dimensional resonances that way".

I pointed out also the original Egyptian majikians focused on LENGTH - everything measured in LENGTH.. not measured in frequency.. Think certain ancients may not have been "frequency" based, but dimensional structure resonances base (wavelength measured).. I also pointed out SONO-LUMINESCENCE, or it is quite possible that a collapsing sound wave "bubble" will result in a flash of optical light, a radio-wave-burst, and infra-red 'heat' output. Bubble temperatures can easily exceed 19,700 Β°C or about 35,500 Β°F during the collapse. If you pull up the WIKI article, scroll down to the NUCLEAR reactions section. It is pointed out that the "bubble collapse" could very well ignite nuclear fusion as temperatures can be driven up way above millions of degree Kelvin. All that happens within the quartz plasma tube.. The "bubble" manipulation, what rides on the "surface of the bubble" (spherical harmonics) can create bubble "duration", or how long it remains stable.

lcam88 says:

A rotating magnetic field, something of a virtual spinning magnetic vector. It stands to reason your device has taken that concept to another level.
    I've tried 4D field rotation, and it gets complex. As to what all can it do, that is open to speculation. In over 30 years now working with this stuff, I am still in awe multiple times when a new application appears. The time phenomenon still fascinates me.

lcam88 says:

It boils down to a blurring of what is traditionally real, with what is virtual and
    understanding the nature of the physics that binds the two.

You introduced the concept of phonons as a means to quantify the components of a vibration.

Perhaps as something that simplifies what otherwise would be complex?
    I agree. In my opinion FREQUENCY SPACE (that in which phonon concepts are applied) are millions of times simpler to work with and staying within frequency space can provide many magnitudes of resolving details "defining structures" than for instance the pixelated cartesian mapping system deals with that everyone relates too (rulers, X Y Z, inches, meters, yards). Like if it takes 1 megabyte to define a 3 inch photograph in 2D using cartesian mapping, only 10-20K bytes would be needed to define the same area in frequency space, per plane. Doing up 3D or 4D is well within the capability of simple I-7 processors. In other words, not only are we quantifying, we are qualifying, by defining how the waveforms (of the phonons) are put together.. That SONG is a way to look at "reality" through seeing the patterns in the vibrations.

icam88 says:

Obviously a holographic reference frame powered by calculations done by a computer is a digital device.
    My first version of this was called a "state machine", which was eprom driven, simple counters to toggle through the memory and worked at a speed at about 3.575 megahertz. Resultant output: consisted of 8 bits of data resolution using 4K byte data words to define the "frequency space holo-coordinates" I found that was adequate for a darned good reproduction. I think I got like 8 hours at a play on 4 AA sized batteries. (I looked at 16 bits and 32 bits and higher-resolution (hi-res) was able to be accomplished with more bits yielding a greater amount of variance (subtle changes), but for quick general use, 8 bits was fine.) Total size, the size of a VHS movie tape case. I easily could have converted it all into one single computer-like integrated circuit (a chip).

lcam88 says and asks:

A device that attempts to approach by approximation of each sample, something that would could be described as analog. Is that a mischaracterization?
    I think the line between digital and analogue is blurred a bit, in-so much as digital equipment is modulating analogue space and that there is some smoothing or averaging (integration) which happens. A digital signal turning on and off, the risetime of the wave impulse (one wave that is), defines the highest frequency which appears spectrally..

A dolphin I had studied (actually many of them, and whales) in Florida in the early 90's.., when they generate a phononic holo-waveform, are doing it mechanically with analogue whistles, digital clicks and combinations thereof.. What is neat with them is they have a built-in-modal analysis system, a learned interpreted library, plus a method to not only re-create what they analyzed, they can create dialog based on holographic bio-stimulation. Sharing "experiences" through neural sensory holographic transmission. That fascinated me to no end which allowed for the duplication to an extent what they do with the "neural sensory translator" concept (all build on the above discussion of concepts)..

lcam88 asks

Was there anything adverse about it during it's operation?
    Of course, one does not want it to melt down, or have wild neutrons flying around, or gamma bursts. It could be in the minimum considered as a very high power laser system as far as what class would it fall into. One doesn't go playing around with gas flares or blow torches for instance. When fusing happens, neutron generation happens. Controlling that to be coherentized, and aligned was an issue.. the end result was to change over the spherical mirror to be other than infra-red reflecting, and too add a strong carbon layer on beryllium. (good for focusing x-rays and neutrons).

lcam88 observes and asks:

Did it make excessive noise or did it cause TV sets in the area to stop receiving the broadcast signals? the device itself is remarkably somewhat similar to a laser beam generator in that a medium is energized and you have mirrors reflecting energy.
    The only apparatus noise is the coils vibrating, and the plasma at times "singing" when tweaking through the resonances. A high temperature phonon/photon output contains the combined pulses of the modulation; so with resultant air ionization one will hear the pressure waves of the expansion pulses of the heated air. Heat extraction: I prefer pyrolytic carbon as the best heat transfer material (plenty of amazing stories on that material exist). RF interference generated: Like for instance a low powered neon sign, one can bring a radio near and hear the broad band RF that comes off an excited plasma, so yes, un-shielded operation will induce radio interference. Synchrotron radiation I believe also happens due to the nuclear reactions. Tweaking the alignment will change the spectrum output.

What if one scaled it up to tens of thousands of watts instead of 25 watts the design size? Unknown.

The concept was a test bench to allow experimentation with modulating multi-frequency excited plasma of a rather good density.. And to then induce structural alignment within the medium (as in the laser-like cavity).. what that plasma does is interesting.

lcam88 asks:

[..] a laser beam generator in that a medium is energized and you have mirrors reflecting energy. Is there some coincidence
    Neutron beam focusing, not just focusing the photon electromagnetic beam.. Objective? More energy out than in, fusion.. a whole different way to run a laser.. in fusing mode.

lcam88 asks:

No after-effects after the lain in pattern was removed with a field designed to de-res the lain in pattern.. Somewhat of like how a magnetic deguasser works, one can demagnetize aligned domains in audio tape or magnetic disks. I have an assortment of de-res patterns and can be applied as needed. It is a simple concept, but consider the idea of "holographic medicine" - eventually one could develop that. Exploring "alternative" (alive) beingness is possible as well.
    Last edited by Bob, 1st March 2016 at 14:23. Reason: correcting typos

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (1st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What happens when one removes the effects of "perspective" from "reality" ?
    In a real sense, we remove our preconceptions and biases of interpretation of things or events we observe. The relative viewpoint is cleared of that aspect of "noise" and we see things for what they actually are rather than what we think.

Looking at the link(s)...

In context of what you are sharing, I'm not sure exactly how you mean to suggest that the inverse square law appears to be broken (or the inverse cube law for spheres). However, if I had to guess, I would say that the effect of the hologram does not fall in the proportion that one would expect based on the laws. That it sort maintains or peaks at a certain distance before falling off drastically. Perhaps?

Reminds me of the nuclear forces as the standard model describes as responsible for nuclear structures, and perhaps the whole atom as well.

What is interesting is actually measuring the wavelength of an acoustic wave in a "solid" or plasma, verses thinking in terms of 100 megahertz electromagnetic wavelengths. Electromagnetic wavelengths are really a whole lot smaller in size.

Thought Concept: Think speed of sound (slow) verses (fast) speed of an EM photon (in free space).. One can realize "dimensional resonances that way".

I pointed out also the original Egyptian majikians focused on LENGTH - everything measured in LENGTH.. not measured in frequency.. Think certain ancients may not have been "frequency" based, but dimensional structure resonances base (wavelength measured).
    That is huge! You are saying that in a certain medium, we don't need to worry so much about frequencies and the mechanics of the waves, but rather the specific lengths that equate to the location of the nodes that would form in a standing wave scenario, the geometry then of a resulting configuration.

Does that strategy equates to the idea of "controlling the medium" (environment) in a sense that we focus on the specifics that we actually care about and let the rest be taken care of by atrophy?

Regarding the Thought Concept: So things are always going to propagate as fast as they can, finding how far they get is essentially identifying the phonon in a specific medium.

Is a dimensional-resonances, indeed an aspect of what we are calling a phonon? Later in this posting I sort of presume it does but without the certainty that it is necessarily true.

I also pointed out SONO-LUMINESCENCE, or it is quite possible that a collapsing sound wave "bubble" will result in a flash of optical light, a radio-wave-burst, and infra-red 'heat' output. Bubble temperatures can easily exceed 19,700 Β°C or about 35,500 Β°F during the collapse.
    Keely described temperature as the increased spin of the outer energy envelope of a aggregate. What you say above is analogous to an ice skater spinning with arms stretched out being a bubble before collapse, vs the skater with arms held tightly to the the skaters center of gravity, being a moment the bubble has collapsed. The energy is still the same and law of thermodynamics are not being violated at all.

The burst of light (I use the term not only to suggest visible light), is the energy being spilled into randomness due to "resistance" as you describe above, a moment of atrophy since the non-atrophic conversion possibilities are "misaligned".

Does that seem like a reasonable conjecture?

In my opinion FREQUENCY SPACE (that in which phonon concepts are applied) are millions of times simpler to work with and staying within frequency space can provide many magnitudes of resolving details "defining structures" than for instance the pixelated cartesian mapping system deals with that everyone relates too (rulers, X Y Z, inches, meters, yards). Like if it takes 1 megabyte to define a 3 inch photograph in 2D using cartesian mapping, only 10-20K bytes would be needed to define the same area in frequency space, per plane. Doing up 3D or 4D is well within the capability of simple I-7 processors. In other words, not only are we quantifying, we are qualifying, by defining how the waveforms (of the phonons) are put together.. That SONG is a way to look at "reality" through seeing the patterns in the vibrations.
    Ok. Song composed of lengths it seems, and you want the phonons of the song to fit snuggly in the medium... A quanta of movement/motion, phonon, has a more elaborate meaning to me now. Would it make sense to say that defining phonons within phonons is essential? At minimum to 3 levels, or is it more interesting to define phonons side by side (so to speak)?

Conceptually, perhaps we may consider a phonon as a length, a "degree of freedom", a dimension with a tolerance where probabilities of resistance grow, perhaps as a normalized curve (statistics) where the peak of the curve defines an exact length with no resistance and the edges define the chance of resistance?

Would it be fitting to understand a phonon within a phonon as that type of length, defined within say, 1/12 the tolerance of the enclosing or containing phonon. Essentially another degree of freedom within the same vector or length due to the way phonons are "tolerant"? The resulting phonon set (I'm inventing terminology as far as I know) resulting in a single length?

I'll elaborate if you need. I hope this is not too nitty-gritty.
    Last edited by lcam88, 1st March 2016 at 19:31.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (1st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More to the point...

Is the bubble creation aspect of SONO-LUMINESCENCE, where waveforms create a point of negativity enough to displace water in a container, also a possibility in other mediums?

Suppose I have a bar of copper, it it possible to use a similar principle and displace electric charge by forming a similar type of bubble devoid of electrons in the copper medium? I imagine it appropriate to employ a holoeffect based something that affects electrons, say magnetism or at the very least RF.

Do bubbles necessarily need to be spherical?

And lastly, if it is possible to displace electric charge, it should be equally possible to up-concentrate such a charge too, right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (1st March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I can elaborate a little to add a few more flavors to the viewpoint, but I think you get where I am coming from, just maybe to see some of the paths now one can head off into probably could be a good choice of one's time.

There should be obvious now some common denominators in this way of looking outside the standard physics box, outside of the rote re-teachings over and over of how things "really are" (so they say)...

so..

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    What happens when one removes the effects of "perspective" from "reality" ?
    lcam88 says: In a real sense, we remove our preconceptions and biases of interpretation of things or events we observe. The relative viewpoint is cleared of that aspect of "noise" and we see things for what they actually are rather than what we think.
    And, Carrying that a bit further.. if the energy is wasted due to the resistance, it diminishes.. entropy, loss, excessive waste...

The intensity of the energy is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source point.

Flatten perspective and energy does not diminish..

To the point of flattening the concept of "perspective" that is.

Make the railroad track lines stay parallel, and one is NOT separate from distant events.. One is just 'there'.

That's the exercise then as a mental test, start viewing, hearing, seeing with perspective flattened, make the railroad tracks not come to a point but be perceived as staying parallel.. With the quantum holographic construct, one doesn't have to build-in perspective, as it IS what you set it up to be.

lcam88 says:

Regarding the Thought Concept: So things are always going to propagate as fast as they can, finding how far they get is essentially identifying the phonon in a specific medium.
    If the photon/phonon gets caught up in a classic gravity well, it lingers in the well before moving on.. The assumption then is in different parts of the universe there will be different "speed of light limits"..

lcam88 says

The burst of light (I use the term not only to suggest visible light), is the energy being spilled into randomness due to "resistance" as you describe above, a moment of atrophy since the non-atrophic conversion possibilities are "misaligned".
    I think when the standing waves collapse, all the pent up energy is at that point released catastrophically.. I think due to the resistance present energy will be continually bled off. But the energy in the standing wave would be replenished with continual input. Particles tho, they got their initial impetus early on in the creation event.. And they continue to have their standing wave spherical relationships reverberating within their apparent "shells".. But consider those shells more like where the nodes are appearing, preferred locations in other words, but no real "shell", just like how a string vibrates..

Using that visualization, one could then see how tuning to the "bubble" (the particle) could be achieved.

lcam88 says:

Ok. Song composed of lengths it seems, and you want the phonons of the song to fit snuggly in the medium...

A quanta of movement/motion, phonon, has a more elaborate meaning to me now.

Would it make sense to say that defining phonons within phonons is essential? At minimum to 3 levels, or is it more interesting to define phonons side by side (so to speak)?

Conceptually, perhaps we may consider a phonon as a length, a "degree of freedom", a dimension with a tolerance where probabilities of resistance grow, perhaps as a normalized curve (statistics) where the peak of the curve defines an exact length with no resistance and the edges define the chance of resistance?
    Couldn't be stated more eloquently So then one can create "room temperature" superconductors by setting up the phonon channels, or running a "superconducting channel path" with induced vibration. In other words, folks doing materials synthesis are using FIXED, not dynamics... And being fixed one stays there playing the same stale viewpoint over and over.. Go dynamic take charge of structure and have it do.. So far they've gotten as far as adding HEAT to a mix, or a catalyst, or maybe some gases or dopants now and then, and that's it.. After the structure's or material, or metal, or plastic has been "built" that's it..

Above is a practical "machine" to take a liquid, or gas, and modify it according to a triune/triplet (or other waveform pattern). It resembles a type of fuel cell but where the separator or ionic membrane exists, is a ceramic doped with a silver salt (for conductivity at low voltage). The phonon structuring/alteration occurs in the center.

icam88 says:

Would it be fitting to understand a phonon within a phonon as that type of length, defined within say, 1/12 the tolerance of the enclosing or containing phonon. Essentially another degree of freedom within the same vector or length due to the way phonons are "tolerant"? The resulting phonon set (I'm inventing terminology as far as I know) resulting in a single length?

Well consider this as a type of modulation, onto which then will be added 5/8ths, and 1/12 harmonic of the prime "starting" wave doing the 'pulsation'..

Last edited by Bob, 1st March 2016 at 23:43.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More to the point...

Is the bubble creation aspect of SONO-LUMINESCENCE, where waveforms create a point of negativity enough to displace water in a container, also a possibility in other mediums?

Suppose I have a bar of copper, it it possible to use a similar principle and displace electric charge by forming a similar type of bubble devoid of electrons in the copper medium? I imagine it appropriate to employ a holoeffect based something that affects electrons, say magnetism or at the very least RF.

Do bubbles necessarily need to be spherical?

And lastly, if it is possible to displace electric charge, it should be equally possible to up-concentrate such a charge too, right?
    Well, working backwards, if it is a bubble, that presupposes its going to be spherical, but a quantum information packet (loosely translated as bubble, or a "particle"), can be setup according to different patterns riding on it - consider some of these shapes, and substitute the lines for "field lines", or more precisely paths where vibration will travel.. the last image is a scope monitoring a particular waveform setup to trigger helium<--->tritium.

Helium-3 and tritium
    Tritium's decay product, helium-3, has a very large cross section for reacting with thermal neutrons, expelling a proton, hence it is rapidly converted back to tritium in nuclear reactors.
    and

Could Helium-3 really solve Earth's energy problems?

One of the best parts of the proposed Helium-3 reaction is the complete lack of radioactive byproducts. No neutrons are emitted, and no isotopes are left as products that could radioactively decay. The proton is a particularly nice side product, since clean energy can be harnessed from this stray proton by manipulating it in an electrostatic field.

Traditional nuclear fission reactions create heat, which is then used to heat water. The boiling water forces turbines to spin and generate energy. In the Helium-3 fusion process, energy is created via the reaction itself, with no nasty radioactive material for future generations to monitor.

The Helium-3 fusion process is not simply theoretical β€” the University of Wisconsin-Madison Fusion Technology Institute successfully performed fusion experiments combining two molecules of Helium-3.

lcam88 says:

Suppose I have a bar of copper, it it possible to use a similar principle and displace electric charge [..]

And lastly, if it is possible to displace electric charge,

it should be equally possible to up-concentrate such a charge too, right?
    One is moving charges around according to the driving phonon patterns.

Make "holes" make concentration, remove concentration, fill "holes", put such where normally a substance would not have it.

Make parts of copper act like an insulator, or create virtual circuits within the media (that is what I did with installing the heart beat circuit into the left brachioradial):

Last edited by Bob, 2nd March 2016 at 15:58.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That's the exercise then as a mental test, start viewing, hearing, seeing with perspective flattened, make the railroad tracks not come to a point but be perceived as staying parallel.
    Can you elaborate a bit about this mental exercise?

Distance effects intensity, yes. But even with you where you are, and me being here, insofar as we have made a connection by sharing these ideas, intensity is unaffected ie, your signal hasn't lost intensity... I'm not sure I clearly understand what you mean to say in the above quote.

If the photon/phonon gets caught up in a classic gravity well, it lingers in the well before moving on.
    Lingers for about half a wavelength? I ask because I've been reading some Walter Russell...

In his view all things have a connection, sometimes we can perceive that connection we have to things and at other times we can't. (Perhaps that is what you mean by flattening the perspective, simply to understand that the connection already exists).

And it is through that connection that we things in the universe (the stars in the sky, the sun, the planets, the trees, air and land, our toys and other people) enter our reference frame (consciousness).

I think when the standing waves collapse, all the pent up energy is at that point released catastrophically.
    I don't think of death as a catastrophic event. That is a point when our current "standing waves" collapses. That all only to say that you need only find how to release energy without surrendering it all to entropy at once.

I think due to the resistance present energy will be continually bled off. But the energy in the standing wave would be replenished with continual input.
    Well, all that means is there is some imperfection in the holographics that is causing entropy. As a point of observation, 8/5 is approximately PHI. Would using a ratio more close to the actual value of PHI help reduce resistance?

Particles tho, they got their initial impetus early on in the creation event.. And they continue to have their standing wave spherical relationships reverberating within their apparent "shells".. But consider those shells more like where the nodes are appearing, preferred locations in other words, but no real "shell", just like how a string vibrates..

Using that visualization, one could then see how tuning to the "bubble" (the particle) could be achieved.
    Another bit that maybe interesting to contemplate, "shells" are not "whole". They have holes where energies poke through, why? If they indeed where whole and no energies where poking through the "shell" then there would be no forces available outside the "shell" to power molecular bonds, or intermolecular bonds (Van der Waals forces or London forces).

Perhaps resistance you are seeing that is bleeding your energy away comes from these interactions. To increase efficiency (reduce resistance) you need to disintegrate the intermolecular corporals (Keely term here only meaning to split the bodies so you are indeed working with free molecules). You may find it necessary to even split the molecules themselves to expose yourself to energies of the free atomic body.

They may not even be classical atoms as seen on the periodic table; I mentioned in a previous posting, how I figured the standard subdivisions of matter was arbitrary... But they would be coherent bodies with the integrating forces liberated from their prior natural state previously occupied holding the previous energy "clump" (solid, liquids and gases) together before disintegration.

It may be the case that controlling the function collapse need be mastered by the time you do this; I don't want to lose my mentor! The good news is you can work that out manipulating the lower energy level bonds (intermolecular).

These other forces would be analogous to that upper arm of the double weighted pendulum I mentioned earlier, if left alone; they may be useful if they are in tune, but otherwise they should be liberated.

FYI, I made all that up right now, sort of based on my understanding of things you have taught me, and of what Keely was doing and intuition.

Well, working backwards, if it is a bubble, that presupposes its going to be spherical, but a quantum information packet (loosely translated as bubble, or a "particle"), can be setup according to different patterns riding on it...
    Would you say a sphere is the easiest pattern to make, the most stable? Stability is of interest to me, see. I'll be sending you a diagram of what has come to mind as a practical application of all of this. Something that may be worth having as hardware...
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd March 2016 at 13:05.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm going to use the full reply to quote. The conversation is getting really juicy now, lots of gold in there..

Signal has not diminished because we are using "holographic frequency space" in which to spirit communicate. As long as the "channel" is kept coherent, there is zero resistance. Part of how that is established is a desire to communicate, to share higher vibration instead of lower vibration (the higher vibration can neutralize the interference nodes). The second aspect is to remove the diminishment of energy concept that comes from "perspective", when perspective is neutralized, at-one-ment happens, which ties one into the allness. At this point one can step back a bit, and note when viewing the all-ness, there is still-ness... there is quantum possibility for an experience to happen along a set of vibratory patterns.. and one can get into that vibrational "track line", and have a reality..

Lingers for about half a wavelength? I ask because I've been reading some Walter Russell...
    I haven't spent much time testing how long, but when flattening out the wells in the fabric (time-space-distortion fits it well) light moves faster apparently. So pbly an overall distribution density (matter/darkmatter) is why the "C" speed is present. A drive system that neutralizes out the gravity wells, evokes a type of neutral buoyancy (sea of gravity, all wells in all directions flattened) and there is no longer any "gravity" to hold one down..

Above a well induced by a lot of matter (enough standing waves packed together to create a strong distortion)..

Below a representation of balancing of the gravity well(s)..

That all only to say that you need only find how to release energy without surrendering it all to entropy at once.
    the first paragraph above.

Well, all that means is there is some imperfection in the holographics that is causing entropy. As a point of observation, 8/5 is approximately PHI. Would using a ratio more close to the actual value of PHI help reduce resistance?
    I see you've made the connection to the "holographic universe".. Well particles not "harmonized" (making up words also to try to explain a subject that is not really talked about clearly, except with stories in "metaphysics/spirituality/storytime/dreamtime".. individual uniqueness allows for individual experience of individual track lines - What does it mean to be "Bob", what does it mean to be lcam88 ? if one were in the allness perspective, and wanted to find out what outcomes are possible, what a perfect way than to have some type of data-gathering sentience exploring possibilities?

Would you say a sphere is the easiest pattern to make, the most stable? Stability is of interest to me, see. I'll be sending you a diagram of what has come to mind as a practical application of all of this.
    I think taking platonic solids as a concept is a good way to look at vibratory order.. First from a point, then a point that moves, and then build from there (and there is where Russell gets his suggested vibratory structure.. I feel it is best to start simple, building vibrating strings (I used a two string model during my workshops to show that too), then vibrating discs, then explore heavy ions in a sealed evacuated tube, then maybe try exciting hydrogen (with appropriate safety procedures in place).. Needed monitors, modal analyzers, spectrum analyzer, neutron tube and gamma monitor, appropriate high voltage control, very good computer spectrum synthesiser with adequate a/D and D/a boards and appropriate preamps and amps.

As an aside, back in 1988 I tested a lot of the quantum resonance concepts in the Great Pyramid when I had it too myself one Christmas Eve for 4 1/2 hours.. A lot of interesting knowledge and experience came out of that.
    ==========

Can you elaborate a bit about this mental exercise?

Distance effects intensity, yes. But even with you where you are, and me being here, insofar as we have made a connection by sharing these ideas, intensity is unaffected ie, your signal hasn't lost intensity... I'm not sure I clearly understand what you mean to say in the above quote.

In his view all things have a connection, sometimes we can perceive that connection we have to things and at other times we can't. (Perhaps that is what you mean by flattening the perspective, simply to understand that the connection already exists).

And it is through that connection that we things in the universe (the stars in the sky, the sun, the planets, the trees, air and land, our toys and other people) enter our reference frame (consciousness).

I don't think of death as a catastrophic event. That is a point when our current "standing waves" collapses. That all only to say that you need only find how to release energy without surrendering it all to entropy at once.

Another bit that maybe interesting to contemplate, "shells" are not "whole". They have holes where energies poke through, why? If they indeed where whole and no energies where poking through the "shell" then there would be no forces available outside the "shell" to power molecular bonds, or intermolecular bonds (Van der Waals forces or London forces).

Perhaps resistance you are seeing that is bleeding your energy away comes from these interactions. To increase efficiency (reduce resistance) you need to disintegrate the intermolecular corporals (Keely term here only meaning to split the bodies so you are indeed working with free molecules). You may find it necessary to even split the molecules themselves to expose yourself to energies of the free atomic body.

They may not even be classical atoms as seen on the periodic table; I mentioned in a previous posting, how I figured the standard subdivisions of matter was arbitrary... But they would be coherent bodies with the integrating forces liberated from their prior natural state previously occupied holding the previous energy "clump" (solid, liquids and gases) together before disintegration.

It may be the case that controlling the function collapse need be mastered by the time you do this; I don't want to lose my mentor! The good news is you can work that out manipulating the lower energy level bonds (intermolecular).

These other forces would be analogous to that upper arm of the double weighted pendulum I mentioned earlier, if left alone; they may be useful if they are in tune, but otherwise they should be liberated.

FYI, I made all that up right now, sort of based on my understanding of things you have taught me, and of what Keely was doing and intuition.

Would you say a sphere is the easiest pattern to make, the most stable? Stability is of interest to me, see. I'll be sending you a diagram of what has come to mind as a practical application of all of this. Something that may be worth having as hardware...
    PS:
    Can you elaborate a bit about this mental exercise? (b: "flattening perspective exercise"
    When in a day dreamy like state, not concentrated on oneself, recall then when one was outside, and saw a roadway with edges to the roadway, maybe there would be trees, or powerpoles... Notice how visually there is a diminishing point which appears in the distance.. notice how things get smaller the further away one is from them (physically).. That is the setup that we all grow up with, things get smaller (apparently) when they are further from us..

So consider the development of a brain's neural sensory system.. being exposed and learning things are separate from us, and that they are further away and less significant than us.. Eh? Development of EGO.

(ego power: )

So let's look at mommy when we can finally see her Hold one's hand up with thumb and middle finger to "touch" optically mommy's head and feet to "measure" how tall she is.. AH when she is 16 feet away (thereabouts), she appears to be about 4 inches tall (apparently)..

Being bombarded with sensory information coming in that way, over and over, years and years and years, one develops separateness and significance concepts.. Things further away are "less significant" cause they are smaller. Perspective has evoked separateness, and altered significance, making the largest thing (the body) closer and bigger and more important than "anything" out there.. So boom.. big ego.. Test this with moving one's tongue around inside the mouth and MEASURE with the tongue the size of the teeth - they are HUGE !! or so our sensory system tells us, cause we are using our "learned measuring stick", our taught wiring of the nervous system/ego to deal with perspective. The teeth are oh so close to us (inside us), so they are gargantuan !

Let's come to terms with allness.. maybe in being fully within "flattened perspective" the concept of "being humble" can be real to one.

Getting back to the picture of the road coming to a diminishing point.. In the mind a few feet away, have perspective NOT be a reality. Move the lines apart, then go further down the road (from one's point of view) and do it again, don't let the telephone/power poles "shrink".

I've built apparatus which can do this with sound. In my later workshops I showed the vibratory pattern of the hologram's re-adjustment of perspective.. With some illustration, the most hilarious example was out of a point source (speaker), sound got quieter the closer one got to the speaker, and got louder the further away one was from the speaker (in one test).. That not only flattened perspective but it set the "angle" to be wider the further away one is from the point source.. In the other example (flattening perspective), sound amplitude remained constant.. A talking voice for instance didn't get quieter..

PPS:

Russell accepted Richard Maurice Bucke's premise that not only the human body,
    but also human consciousness, had evolved in stages,
    that human consciousness periodically made iterative leaps,
    such as that from animal awareness to rational self-awareness, many millennia ago.

Russell believed that humankind was on the brink of making another key, evolutionary leap in consciousness.

The next cycle of human evolution, said Bucke, would be
    from rational self-consciousness
    to spiritual super-consciousness
    on the order of that experienced by sages, artists and illuminates of the past 2,500 years,
    such as The Buddha, Confucius, Lao-Tzu, Mohammed, the unknown author of the Bhagavad-Gita, Moses, Jesus, Zoroaster, Leonardo da Vinci, Shakespeare, Michelangelo, Emerson, Whitman etc.

He wrote: "Without these few illuminati, the world of man would still be primate."
    Last edited by Bob, 2nd March 2016 at 15:36.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is an interesting understanding.

Well particles not "harmonized" (making up words also to try to explain a subject that is not really talked about clearly, except with stories in "metaphysics/spirituality/storytime/dreamtime".. individual uniqueness allows for individual experience of individual track lines - What does it mean to be "Bob", what does it mean to be lcam88 ? if one were in the allness perspective, and wanted to find out what outcomes are possible, what a perfect way than to have some type of data-gathering sentience exploring possibilities?
    Perhaps put another way, you are saying that particles/phonons aren't naturally in a BEC-ish state, ei, they have individualities as we do and that they are in different states of their experience at each passing moment.

On my way into work, I got to thinking about imperial measurements, 12 inches in a foot, 3 feet in a yard, 5280 feet in a mile. Maybe there is something that isn't so arbitrary about those lengths.

With puns, similes and concern with metaphors... the way the mystic would like it:

One could say of a crowd of individuals that they need a moment to shift their focus to the speaker after he calls for their attention in the court-yard, and that moment of rest required to shift focus, also a yard.

Once they are focused on the speaker, you can sing them a song, but after a mile, maybe let them rest a yard.

–––

By giving individuals/particles rest, they get a chance to find a moment of equilibrium amongst themselves and with their speaker. That may give them a chance to become more BEC-ish, less individualized?

What is rest? A moment of silence, or a moment where you break the tribune in some way to permit a natural re-ordering (in the plasma) to form. I'm suggesting a yard (3 feet, or 36 inches) of LENGTH only because of my curiosity with the imperial units. Not because the inch is necessarily of particular interest, but because of an interest in examining the relationship they have with each other. LENGTHS as you have taught me, may be more meaningful.

Just like your forearm continued with a heart rhythm even after you stopped "speaking" with it, moments of rest do not mean a immediate collapse, it just means a moment of reshuffling, perhaps refocusing on the speaker into a more more BEC-ish state, less individualized and perhaps in a better equilibrium?

Could that result in reduced resistance?

I made it up too, it is something of a technique I'm trying to refine, I don't know how well it is going, yet, but I think I'll figure it out at one point. Do you find these types of views insightful, or perhaps unnecessary?

Thanks for the perspective view and the placement of the ego in all of it; I had never thought about it all quite that way. My reply above? Certainly at least partially ego, I know I'm trying to validate some of my ideas and/or methods of viewing things.

Also, I'll share my experiences, if I have any, regarding the mental exercise if you like. I'll have to think on the gravity views a bit more too, but it seems very logical and straight forward.

Signal has not diminished because we are using "holographic frequency space" in which to spirit communicate. As long as the "channel" is kept coherent, there is zero resistance. Part of how that is established is a desire to communicate, to share higher vibration instead of lower vibration (the higher vibration can neutralize the interference nodes). The second aspect is to remove the diminishment of energy concept that comes from "perspective", when perspective is neutralized, at-one-ment happens, which ties one into the allness. At this point one can step back a bit, and note when viewing the all-ness, there is still-ness... there is quantum possibility for an experience to happen along a set of vibratory patterns.. and one can get into that vibrational "track line", and have a reality..
    To say that you can notice the holographic connection to be connected directly. Intermingling with, and becoming part of the medium so that the distinction between the signal sent and the medium that is, is no longer a distinction. That the atom (or whatever) in the medium is now present in the room just as everything else also is.
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd March 2016 at 16:07. Reason: finished

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is interesting following and re-reading the dialog from the OP post 1 onwards, looking for common words to express ideas and then to deduce (or experiment) from the thought concept to see if there is a macro-micro expanse. Does the idea work on the minuscule as well as the macro. I think it does.

When one asks for the answer to "why" and then removes the ego (taught through "perspective"), the akashic appears, as a "static", not moving. Getting oneself out of the "equation" and just observe, one gets into some track or tracks that lead to solving the "why" initially imparted. If the allness asked itself WHY as the prime question the directive to solve that, with why, what, how, for how long, when, 'what happens when this is merged with that'... on and on happens.

Matter obviously can be interesting to one confronted with energy shortages, economies, survival of oneself, one's family and groups. What to do with that energy comes to mind.

There are many basic common denominators that can be applied across the board so to speak. Medicine, communications, safety/security, exploration.. We can't escape ego, but it can be moved out of the way to observe objectively (skipping the classical quantum observer/experiment problems).. getting into the akashic "matrix" of potential possibilities. Then test it. Is there a social ethic that can be looked at for the betterment of society? What if an established religion appears (church or university) who then compels one to believe in a certain way?

Richard Maurice Bucke in Cosmic Consciousness points out "The next cycle of human evolution, said Bucke, would be from rational self-consciousness to spiritual super-consciousness on the order of that experienced by sages, artists and illuminates of the past 2,500 years.." (source: Bucke, Richard Maurice,Cosmic Consciousness(1901), p. 65-66)..

So no need to stay operating in cosmic consciousness level.. Just chillin out kicking up the feet is perfectly ok. When one wants to get "into it" its doable if one has the opportunity, having setup/entered the optimum "track line" to explore. I don't think outcome is pre-determined until the "quantum possibility track line" is entered. The question of can a track slide happen. I believe it does, when exploring with the hologram. Putting oneself out of the game, back into viewer perspective then jumping back in with a slightly different outcome.

Those are some of the experiments those who have followed up with the workshops from the early 90's got into. It's still going on, exploring quantum holographic outcome. Ed Mitchell and I talked about that early on in the mid '90s. His Noetic Sciences institute got into that level of exploration. See: http://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/5/esp.php (scroll down to quantum hologram).. I was on a phone call with him from a sea kayak out in Kealakekua bay (Hawaii) exploring exactly the acoustic quantum hologram with spinner dolphin.. Quite an interesting cross sharing across species.. That same window I met with his holiness Dalai Lama, and spent some time with his chief Oracle and Protector, Thupten Ngodup. (Thupten was able to tune one of the portable holographic reference frame systems I had with me quite amazingly... it was an amazing period of sharing back then..)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That was deep. Something interesting to remember about perspective.

It is interesting following and re-reading the dialog from the OP post 1 onwards, looking for common words to express ideas and then to deduce (or experiment) from the thought concept to see if there is a macro-micro expanse. Does the idea work on the minuscule as well as the macro. I think it does.

Indeed. I'm thinking of mass media as a "quantum hologram" operating on the citizenries of nations.

Any particular words or ideas worth mentioning? Or perhaps an example of a thought concept you deduced?

Matter obviously can be interesting to one confronted with energy shortages, economies, survival of oneself, one's family and groups. What to do with that energy comes to mind.
    Application of energy is always about adapting, about solving problems. To me anyway. Experiencing life is undoubtedly better than surviving.

But sometimes, people get caught up with fixations about order, control or efficiency. I have been going on about resistance for some time, for example. Anyway it isn't unreasonable to suppose fixations of some kind, weapons => security => survival, are themes undeniably innate in the current "quantum state" of things.

In a way, you and I and everyone who has a chance at the helm have a similar affinity for some ideal of perfection, I think.

Richard Maurice Bucke in Cosmic Consciousness points out "The next cycle of human evolution, said Bucke, would be from rational self-consciousness to spiritual super-consciousness on the order of that experienced by sages, artists and illuminates of the past 2,500 years.." (source: Bucke, Richard Maurice,Cosmic Consciousness(1901), p. 65-66)..
    I don't know if that is an optimistic statement or one that is rather pessimistically predicting the outcome of our present predicaments in their best end result.

So no need to stay operating in cosmic consciousness level.. Just chillin out kicking up the feet is perfectly ok. When one wants to get "into it" its doable if one has the opportunity, having setup/entered the optimum "track line" to explore. I don't think outcome is pre-determined until the "quantum possibility track line" is entered. The question of can a track slide happen. I believe it does, when exploring with the hologram. Putting oneself out of the game, back into viewer perspective then jumping back in with a slightly different outcome.

Those are some of the experiments those who have followed up with the workshops from the early 90's got into. It's still going on, exploring quantum holographic outcome. Ed Mitchell and I talked about that early on in the mid '90s. His Noetic Sciences institute got into that level of exploration. See: http://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/5/esp.php (scroll down to quantum hologram).. I was on a phone call with him from a sea kayak out in Kealakekua bay (Hawaii) exploring exactly the acoustic quantum hologram with spinner dolphin.. Quite an interesting cross sharing across species.. That same window I met with his holiness Dalai Lama, and spent some time with his chief Oracle and Protector, Thupten Ngodup. (Thupten was able to tune one of the portable holographic reference frame systems I had with me quite amazingly... it was an amazing period of sharing back then..)
    So you are a believer in freedom of choice under special circumstances. A position that would require the environment (medium) to always have some element of its "geometry" out of control and open to outside environmental factors? That surprises and amazement are within the realm of chance just as sorrow and destruction?

Does that not contradict the notion that "When one asks for the answer to "why" and then removes the ego (taught through "perspective"), the akashic appears, as a "static", not moving."

Or is that to say that ego can never be removed?

Or maybe, the nature of our environment not being in complete control is only evidence that it is a part of the "fractal" and not the whole?

PS

Being in the water with a dolphin must be an exhilarating experience. I hear that govt, claims some special secrecy or some right to mitigation (your friends) over any individual who has such an experience. Does that have any real merits?
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd March 2016 at 18:37.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    PS

Being in the water with a dolphin must be an exhilarating experience. I hear that govt, claims some special secrecy or some right to mitigation (your friends) over any individual who has such an experience. Does that have any real merits?
    VERY much so, I experienced this frequently in Florida and in Hawaii, but not so much in Canada in Churchill Manitoba (with the white beluga whales)..

the ultimate holo-stimmer's are the belugas

Recording the holographic recordings, and then analysing them was an eye opener (seeing the hologram in the recursion patterns in the audios).. Playing them back through the interspecies translator was really nice.

With the dolphin - simple tursiops truncatus.. At one point I had a 3D hologram of a simple torus, basically a smoke ring.. And I played that in the water out of a simple point source transducer with a dolphin who came up, put her rostrum (beak) into the transducer, made good contact for a moment, then took off out of the lagoon, came back and then, right before my eyes, she created a torus in the water where I could "see it" optically what she had experienced holographically - such started my rapport with dolphin acting as co-developers.. Interspecies conceptual sharing.. not what one would typically think from some "dumb" animal of the sea (ROFL)..

But sometimes, people get caught up with fixations about control or efficiency. I have been going on about resistance for some time, for example. Anyway it isn't unreasonable to suppose fixations of some kind, weapons => security => survival, are themes undeniably innate in the current "quantum state" of things.
    I think that IS indeed one of those key ah-ha realizations.. WHEN folks step out of ego, one can get into those concepts. Its not really hard, it comes from letting go. And let go of the control.. That is freaky at times, obviously at first. But it is viewpoint, either from the singularity smallness or the singularity allness..

So you are a believer in freedom of choice under special circumstances. A position that would require the environment (medium) to always have some element of its "geometry" out of control and open to outside environmental factors? That surprises and amazement are within the realm of chance just as sorrow and destruction?
    I think it depends on how often one is willing to get out of the matrix, and into the stillness of the allness, and then re-evaluate the track line one is/was currently experiencing. I've used the track slide at times when needed to make a point, but that kinda short circuits "experience" for those not willing to look at allness in a way.. the later usually requires more hands-on guidance..
    Last edited by Bob, 2nd March 2016 at 18:39.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016), lcam88 (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the insight in the perspective issue. You are one lucky guy!

Needed monitors, modal analyzers, spectrum analyzer, neutron tube and gamma monitor, appropriate high voltage control, very good computer spectrum synthesiser with adequate a/D and D/a boards and appropriate preamps and amps.
    I'll follow your suggestion and start with something simple. Getting a hollow plastic ball to move on a table-top with a speaker setup. I don't have the equipment you list above, in perspective, maybe that doesn't matter very much. I'm going to want to be able to measure sound, and make chirps at this point. I figure a computer, mic, a speaker and some software might be a reasonable good starting point.

First thing, I suppose would be consider what I want the speaker to output based on the ball I choose.

Quote Originally posted by OP by Bob
    PS - if one absolutely needed it, the equations for "harmonics, nodes and overtones on a sphere" is what one would use to come up with the starting frequencies for the triplet, exciting a shell, like an egg (that aluminum goodie you mentioned.
    I like the way you quoted some of the terms I was familiar with. I think I'll take you up on that offer, Bob.

Any other suggestions?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd March 2016)