Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts

The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...h-Simon-Parkes

Well payed - bad done.

Sorry, Mr. Simon Parkes I have no large metal plate under my bed.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016), Woody (22nd February 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Well hallelujah! seems people are finally seeing what ive been trying to say for the last 2 years, after all i got abuse and threatened to be kicked out of project avalon for even suggesting he was a con man, hes a very dark person and i had trouble sleeping for months after meeting him and even now i struggle sometimes and see horrible vile looking entities. I had never in my life seen a djinn until i met that man, a few nights later i woke up and there was a horrible black gloopy thing on my ceiling with red eyes staring at me, i could only describe it as having legs similar to an Egyptian scarab all bent out of place and a terrifying ugly face, As soon as i confronted him about it i never seen it again. Just please be careful guys because sometimes i think people dont realize that there are disgusting beings out there that stick to you and cause nothing but misery. Im just so happy that project avalon, even bill, seems to have opened their eyes.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2016), Elen (22nd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016), Woody (22nd February 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Oh and just a side note, i have to thank caerna for helping to clear whatever was stuck to me and causing pain between my shoulder blades, its completely gone now, i still see a few entities now and again but i think they are just stragglers, once i get out of my body and confront them they run for the hills lol.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2016), Elen (22nd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016), Woody (22nd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I’m glad these people came forward and I’m not surprised in the least about their experience. I warned a long time ago on Avalon this guy was full of himself only to be blown off by fellow Avalon members and Bill. I remember a few members losing their membership because they beat the drum too loud warning about Simon and questioning his ‘stories’. His whole ‘don’t go into the light’ concept is all crap and does nothing but promote fear, imo, but don’t listen to me, please use your own judgment. It’s just another good example why one should learn to sharpen their discernment skills and think for themselves minus endorsements from Bill and Co. who seem to have a track record of supporting one charlatan after another. It appears Bill is now back peddling and distancing himself. I no longer pay attention as it’s obvious all credibility has been lost…. and maybe it was never there, it just took me a while to figure it out.…this comes from several years of watching and observing so I don’t say this lightly.

For those who have yet to come upon this observation,… these forums are being used to scout out the vulnerable for various ‘experiments’ if you get my drift. Be very careful who you share information with as there are individuals out there who do not have your best interest in mind. They play off your egos to lure you into their traps by making you feel ‘special’ or offering to help. They are very intelligent, seemingly charismatic and well versed on how to manipulate you. And yes, I have even observed them here on TOT, …..don’t be fooled! If you have any problems, don’t be embarrassed, notify the staff.

This is a good time to refresh knowledge on characteristics of sociopaths. I’ve had this article for a long time and often disperse to individuals who may be in need.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html

Contrary to popular belief, sociopaths do have their place in society, as I openly shared one being the catalyst for my own spiritual growth, so it’s not all a loss. Sarah was brave enough to share her encounter and I salute her for being so forthcoming. It’s how we learn and grow together. It can be empowering to walk away from such an experience without bitterness, and in doing so you realize the whole point of the exercise was to catapult you out of victim hood. I hope the Italian couple sees the value in the lesson they’ve had to endure.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), citsym (23rd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (22nd February 2016), sarahdita85 (22nd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016), Woody (22nd February 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    I agree, simon was a big part of my awakening and i guess it was a lesson that had to be learned so at least i got something out of it, i just dont want any women especially getting mentally and maybe even physically hurt from being too trusting. I dont follow 'gurus' anymore but if something interests me then i will see what i can learn from it. Still havent figured out my path and im coming 31 this may but im in a 'go with the flow' state of mind these days anyway. If anyone has been hurt or used by these nasty individuals then feel free to pm me, ill help wherever i can

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You know I was just thinking...how ironic it seems that it appears men(patriarchs) are the catalyst for the 'divine feminine' to emerge out of those of us who have been subjected to their supposed vile behavior. It is what's needed to restore the energetic balance and as painful as it is to watch, I do see the higher purpose. It's very interesting to stand from afar and observe....

I'm very proud of you Sarah, you will find the way and in the long run be that much stronger for what you have endured.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), sarahdita85 (22nd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    [...] His whole ‘don’t go into the light’ concept is all crap and does nothing but promote fear, imo, but don’t listen to me, please use your own judgment.
    Tsss, you've badly misspelled that. It should more correctly be written as...

"Use your "Discernment" and see whether it "resonates" with your "Reality Bubble".

It’s just another good example why one should learn to sharpen their discernment skills and think for themselves minus endorsements from Bill and Co. who seem to have a track record of supporting one charlatan after another. It appears Bill is now back peddling and distancing himself. [...]
    I have now moved this thread to Sensitive Topics & Discussions, which is a members-only category, so I'm going to allow myself — in the name of transparency — to share something with our members on account of Mr. William Ryan.

- BOMBSHELL ALERT! -

Yesterday, on Sunday the 21st of February 2016, one of our staff members was privately contacted by Bill Ryan himself with the polite request that we censor a post from one of our longstanding members — including any and all posts where said member was being quoted by other members of The One Truth — on an older (and publicly visible) thread, where said The One Truth member espoused the personal opinion that Bill Ryan would be working for either the British or Australian intelligence agencies.

Said staff member has relayed this information to the mod room — and told Bill Ryan that they would do so, because this would of course have to be a management decision — so we have the evidence of this request on record. Needless to say that the management of The One Truth refuses to comply with Mr. Ryan's request, but can you believe the audacity, the Machiavellianism, and the obsessive-compulsive extent of the man's narcissism?

(And please note that Mr. Ryan contacted neither Malc nor myself with this request. He contacted one of our moderators over Skype, with the direct request to edit said post(s) and delete the references to his name.)

And to top it all off, in said request, Mr. Ryan also stood up for Kerry Cassidy — of whom said longstanding The One Truth member wrote a similar thing — although Mr. Ryan didn't seem to insist that any references to Miss Cassidy would be removed from said post(s), nor did he care too much about what said longstanding The One Truth member had to say about David Wilcock. He even suggested that "it could just as well be true".

Well, here's my own, very personal message for Mr. Ryan...

[...] I hope the Italian couple sees the value in the lesson they’ve had to endure.
    They were on my friends list back when I myself was still a member of Project Avalon, and they are very nice people. It's a pity they had to fall prey to yet another sociopath.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

citsym (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Needless to say that the management of The One Truth refuses to comply with Mr. Ryan's request, but can you believe the audacity, the Machiavellianism, and the obsessive-compulsive extent of the man's narcissism?

(And please note that Mr. Ryan contacted neither Malc nor myself with this request. He contacted one of our moderators over Skype, with the direct request to edit said post(s) and delete the references to his name.)

And to top it all off, in said request, Mr. Ryan also stood up for Kerry Cassidy — of whom said longstanding The One Truth member wrote a similar thing — although Mr. Ryan didn't seem to insist that any references to Miss Cassidy would be removed from said post(s), nor did he care too much about what said longstanding The One Truth member had to say about David Wilcock. He even suggested that "it could just as well be true".
    Hmm....sounds like this might honor point #3 of the article I posted....
    "Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation."

or maybe #5? Gosh so many to pick from I can't decide...
    "Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity."

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...#ixzz40w6qev9S

And while this can be construed as funny, cause ya, I get it..it is...but it's a very real dilemma and something many of us have and continue to have to deal with people of this nature, as these individuals are incapable of 'feeling' or understanding how their behavior appears odd to the rest of us. Can you imagine? ....but I guess if you can't 'feel' you wouldn't know the errors of your way. Thank goodness supposedly only 3% of the population takes on these characteristics..or is it 5%? Whatever....it still has a lasting effect even though the numbers are small.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Despite what I say, I do have compassion for those who live the life of a sociopath...I can't even imagine what that would be like....
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd February 2016 at 21:15.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Can I add it might not be a good idea to have any correspondence with these people on Skype, as can't they edit the conversations? Didn't we see that happen with the shane/corey fiasco? So it turns into a he said/she said situation.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Hmm....sounds like this might honor point #3 of the article I posted....
    "Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation."

or maybe #5? Gosh so many to pick from I can't decide...
    "Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity."

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...#ixzz40w6qev9S
    Well, I myself have quite a bit of experience in dealing with sociopaths, and for that matter, I would like to point out that there are different types of sociopaths, the most dangerous of which — not necessarily dangerous in the physical sense — are the so-called Dark Triads. It's a combination of sociopathy, Machiavellianism and narcissism.

If you then throw in sadism as well, then you get a so-called Dark Tetrad, and this is the personality type of most Internet trolls and of the typical schoolyard bullies. I have extensive experience with those two categories of people as well.

[...] Thank goodness supposedly only 3% of the population takes on these characteristics..or is it 5%? Whatever....it still has a lasting effect even though the numbers are small.
    I'm afraid that those 3% or 5% would be highly optimistic estimates. It is my experience that there's a whole lot more of them, but that most of them either go by unnoticed at large — this in part due to the (in my experience) ever-decreasing levels of awareness, consciousness, knowledge and general intelligence among the broader population — and/or that they would be masters at disguising their true nature. Machiavellians for instance are masters at manipulation and experts at using charm to get other people to do what they want them to do.

Furthermore, I would also contend that our present-day society model, where everything — including human life — is commoditized and where the masses are being dumbed down all of the time, is the perfect environment for breeding and cultivating sociopathy. Just think of the properties that corporations require their marketing people to possess. Arrogance and manipulativeness are considered highly desirable traits for people in such departments, and even the corporations and governments at large behave in manners which, if they had been individual citizens appearing before a judge in a court room, would be ruled as genuinely sociopathic, and would be subjected to mandatory psychiatric supervision.

EDIT TO ADD: Despite what I say, I do have compassion for those who live the life of a sociopath...I can't even imagine what that would be like....
    You are all too kind, because I'm afraid that your compassion would be totally wasted on them. Furthermore, you can rest assured that they won't be wasting a split second of that same compassion on you. They consider love, kindness, compassion and a sense of honor to be nothing but exploitable weaknesses.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Can I add it might not be a good idea to have any correspondence with these people on Skype, as can't they edit the conversations? Didn't we see that happen with the shane/corey fiasco? So it turns into a he said/she said situation.
    Well, the moderator in question was contacted on Skype by Bill Ryan — not the other way around — and so we have the original logs from right after the moment that the communication between them ended. We also know — this is something I myself have noticed — that one of our unregistered visitors was looking at that particular public thread a few days ago. It didn't occur to me to trace the IP address of that visitor as I didn't think anything of it at the time, given that it pertains to an older (and closed) thread, and said thread itself isn't actually about Bill Ryan.

The staff member in question was asked, politely but directly and in no uncertain terms, to, under the table, edit out Bill Ryan's name from that particular post, and from all other posts on the pertinent thread where that particular post had been quoted as part of the replies. The staff member relayed to Bill Ryan that they could not do this, but that they would bring Mr. Ryan's request to the attention of the mod room, where the staff of The One Truth then decided on the following...

• The pertinent longstanding member of The One Truth who expressed his opinion that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy would be working for certain alphabet soup agencies, is himself not a staff member here, and as such, was not speaking for the management of The One Truth. He was merely deploying his own and very personal freedom of thought and exercising his freedom of expression. This freedom of expression is valid everywhere on the Internet — well, barring a few nations — and said longstanding member was also not in violation of The One Truth's Forum Rules when he espoused his opinion on said thread.

• The forum that Bill Ryan has founded and where he is the chief administrator, is called Project Avalon, not The One Truth. Mr. Ryan has no jurisdiction over The One Truth, anymore than that Malc and I would have any jurisdiction over Project Avalon. Furthermore, we don't contact any moderators of Project Avalon either in order to ask them to silently remove all of the scathing remarks, gossip and libellous allegations made both by Project Avalon staff members and Project Avalon forum members alike on account of The One Truth, its staff and its members.

Therefore, our answer to Mr. Ryan was, still is, and remains...

Early in April 2015, The One Truth as a whole and Malc as an individual, as well as member Sarahdita85 and myself as individual members of The One Truth — I was not even a staff member yet at the time — received threats with litigation from Simon Parkes.

Whereas I myself am concerned, this threat arrived at my private e-mail address, and in said message, I was addressed by my legal name. Both my private e-mail address and my legal name were previously unknown to Simon Parkes, and could only have been passed onto him by Bill Ryan himself. Likewise, the e-mail address at which Malc received his own copy of the threat was also Malc's private e-mail address, which he had used many, many years ago for registering as a member at Project Avalon — long before there ever was such a thing as The One Truth. That information, too, could only have come from Bill Ryan. Both threats were sent from Simon Parkes's official e-mail account by way of his Samsung smartphone, and the threat to Sarahdita85 was sent to her as an SMS to her cellphone — she and Simon Parkes had each other's phone numbers.

By consequence, you can very well imagine that neither Malc nor I myself as individuals would be too keen on placating Bill Ryan in his narcissistic pride by violating our members' freedom of thought and freedom of expression when neither of those are in violation of The One Truth's Forum Rules.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

citsym (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (22nd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016), sandy (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm afraid that those 3% or 5% would be highly optimistic estimates. It is my experience that there's a whole lot more of them, but that most of them either go by unnoticed at large — this in part due to the (in my experience) ever-decreasing levels of awareness, consciousness, knowledge and general intelligence among the broader population — and/or that they would be masters at disguising their true nature.
    According to the article I posted:
    "Much of this information is derived from the fascinating book, The Sociopath Next Door, which says that 4% of the population are sociopaths. The book is a fascinating read."

It would be interesting to know how they came to this number just out of curiosity, though I have my own personal opinion at how a number might be obtained.

You are all too kind, because I'm afraid that your compassion would be totally wasted on them. Furthermore, you can rest assured that they won't be wasting a split second of of that same compassion on you. They consider love, kindness, compassion and a sense of honor to be nothing but exploitable weaknesses.
    I don't worry about what 'they' think or whether they reciprocate the same as it's obvious they are utterly incapable of such emotion or understanding and that's the point. How could they teach you such lessons if they could act and think in the same manner as the rest of us? The compassion I feel and emulate has an effect on 'Aether Field' we are all subjected to and it falls under the concept of 'if you want to live in love and peace, you have to be the love and peace'; there is science to support the concept. Sociopaths create an environment for soul growth and it's my belief this is their true purpose. If one is still in 'victim hood' they will likely think otherwise. It cost me 24 years of my life, my entire youth, being raised and beaten up by a sociopath to figure this out, because I spent the entire time trying to rationalize their behavior when I finally realized their was nothing to rationalize. Had I been able to rationalize it, I would have missed the entire point/opportunity for spiritual growth.

I've mentioned this several times before, so I apologize if I sound like a broken record, but until I read or learn otherwise....My belief system is also based off of studying reincarnation cases, NDE's and past life regresssion sessions by individuals such as Robert Schwartz, Dr. Raymond Moody, Dr. Ian Stevenson, Dr. Jim B. Tucker, Dr. Walter Semkiw, Paul Von Ward, Dr. James Matlock, Dr. Eben Alexander, Carol Bowman, Kevin Ryerson, etc..... When you spend enough time exploring their work, you come to realize your experience down on earth is a mere illusion for the purpose of soul growth as you are consciousness. There would be no point of even coming down here if the opportunities weren't available and these are opportunities sociopaths can provide. In my humble opinion, if you consider yourself a victim to their actions, you have missed the entire point as you are merely hanging on to a well over-used and accepted 3D belief system. If you want to get out of 3D, you have to quit using the same belief systems and concepts that keep you in it. It was my sociopath father who taught me the lesson of love, compassion and forgiveness, a higher understanding.....and how would I have come to this conclusion had I been able to rationalize his behavior? Energetic templates aren't created because someone is 'nice' to you. It's difficult for most to have the same understanding until one has the experience themselves, so I don't expect people to 'get it'. When coming to conclusions and decisions needed to be made, I hope more and more keep in mind the following quote.

"To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

If individuals are new to this idea, researching The Biology of Belief, The Study of Epigenetics and the Institute of HeartMath will help immensely in one's understanding and reinforce why the above quote is bang on. It's all about energy, frequency and vibration.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), sandy (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know and understand the word 'jurisdiction' quite well. I in fact lost my head to someone who didn't have proper 'jurisdiction' over my sovereignty many life times ago, lol. But alas, here I am in another life and it appears once again in true parallel fashion between that time period and this time period, the same 'jurisdiction' issue has cropped up repetitiously, only this time on a much larger scale. So I'm pleased to see you utilize the word in defense of The One Truth policies and procedures.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    EDIT TO ADD: Despite what I say, I do have compassion for those who live the life of a sociopath...I can't even imagine what that would be like....
    You are all too kind, because I'm afraid that your compassion would be totally wasted on them. Furthermore, you can rest assured that they won't be wasting a split second of that same compassion on you. They consider love, kindness, compassion and a sense of honor to be nothing but exploitable weaknesses.
    I don't worry about what 'they' think or whether they reciprocate the same as it's obvious they are utterly incapable of such emotion or understanding and that's the point. How could they teach you such lessons if they could act and think in the same manner as the rest of us? The compassion I feel and emulate has an effect on 'Aether Field' we are all subjected to and it falls under the concept of 'if you want to live in love and peace, you have to be the love and peace'; there is science to support the concept. Sociopaths create an environment for soul growth and it's my belief this is their true purpose. If one is still in 'victim hood' they will likely think otherwise. It cost me 24 years of my life, my entire youth, being raised and beaten up by a sociopath to figure this out, because I spent the entire time trying to rationalize their behavior when I finally realized their was nothing to rationalize. Had I been able to rationalize it, I would have missed the entire point/opportunity for spiritual growth.
    I hear you, but what I meant was that you have to watch out with where that compassion and love takes you, because it's all too easy to slip from victimhood into martyrdom, and that's not going to do anyone any good either, other than the sociopaths themselves.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Hi TOT friends,

Earlier today a friend threw this thread link in my chat. I really didn't understand the OP but I did go and read the posts at PA (as I am a member again).

The last year I learned a few very hard lessons. To say I learned them means I can't repeat the mistakes I made again.

So I am unable to comment on Simon.

I then was curious as to why this thread then focused on Bill only because it seems that if this would be brought up, why do it in this thread?

Also - and I am only stating this because its a fact... after looking it up... and note, I always liked Lord Sid yet didn't he have (as I once had) an ax to grind with either PA or Bill?

If so... perhaps his comment may be motivated by some angst (as I once had as well... all because I allowed the opinions of others to be the basis of my own - a terrible lesson hard learned in 2015 and one I should have learned when a child) and if so maybe it should be asked on what basis is Lord Sid making that claim?

If Lord Sid is able to back it up... then I would see how it should stand, but if not, I don't see Bill's request as unreasonable as I had sensed that TOT and PA had a professional relationship despite underlying differences and issues.

Just my opinion... not meaning to make waves... I just care about all parties here, Bill included.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)