Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    It was sometime in 2013, I believe October, that I came across this presentation with Simon called -

Born to an illuminati family [Simon Parkes] Lifting the veil conference Leeds 2013 (I will post the video at the end of this post).

I recall my experience of watching this video to be truly astounding. This man had already become very important in my life ever since I saw the AMMACH video I posted above because I believed Simon might provide the information I needed as to what exactly happened to me when I was six, why it happened and who or what was involved.

So in the "Illuminati" video, Simon shares about his childhood.

at 53:00 "As a small boy, my family used cinema and TV for instruction purposes."

Role Models (59:30)

Patrick McGoohan

"I was told basically would be my role model"

This was incredible when I heard that because one of my favorite shows was Secret Agent (the US name) which was called Danger Man in the UK.

In fact, one day when I was 11 or at most 12 years old, I was at my next door neighbors house where my friend, Jack Happy, was stroking a guitar. He started to play (as good as a learner could) the famous song, Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers. This was the theme song to that very show.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4

I immediately got a guitar, learned the song and that launched my lifelong passion with guitar.

Then the next thing Simon mentions is the show The Prisoner. This really blew my mind because not only did I recall watching it (it was only shown in the US in the summer when the main US network shows were on vacation) and I recall never missing a single one - it showed on Wednesday nights at 8 PM Dallas time.

What I then recalled was how odd it was that I had actually, recently (perhaps maybe 3 or 4 months prior to watching this Simon presentation) ordered the entire boxed set of all episodes of The Prisoner on DVD. What makes this unusual is that I have bought easily 300 movies on DVD yet never once did I ever purchase a TV series much less one that is 50 years old... yet I recalled feeling compelled to buy this series.

Soon after I watched this Simon presentation I got another "compelling" which made me look at the date of this presentation. I recall researching that the Critical Mass Radio presentation was given on Saturday June 22, 2013.

Yet look at the date YouTube says this was posted - June 21, 2013 - the summer solstice for 2013.

And here is where it gets totally weird.

I knew it might of been right around this time that Simon gave his presentation that I made the order for The Prisoner so I looked at my Amazon orders and...

POW!

Name:  The Prisoner order 2013-6-21.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  11.5 KB

You simply cannot make this stuff up

Here's the entire presentation Simon gave (my favorite of all).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1xS5ZsjOw
    Last edited by Chester, 6th March 2016 at 02:20.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

amberbuttermilk (6th March 2016), Aragorn (6th March 2016), Divine Feminine (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016), tok (5th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Anyone into some Simon synchronicities besides just the numbers?
    I experienced a small one. I was listening to one of his Connecting Consciousness interviews where he was speaking about Jehovah's witnesses that recently came to his house and how they are like a religious catalyst for the New World Order. My doorbell rang at this time, and it happened to be some Jehovah's witnesses, whom ended up leaving a pamphlet about the wonderful coming of the New World and a government in Heaven.
    Last edited by amberbuttermilk, 6th March 2016 at 00:21.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amberbuttermilk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2016), Chester (6th March 2016), Divine Feminine (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Yep here's something weird, I check out his website the odd time to read his news letters, just out of interest, and stupidly I was researching the djinn thing and he said if you where bothered by djinn then look at his profile picture for ten seconds or something like that and have an iron ring and it would help, so me being curious and stupid I done just that ( curiosity killed the cat) as a sort of experiment, bad idea, that night I had the most horrible dreams with him chasing me and a lot of other women round the house, when dreams are this vivid I've learned to control and manipulate them, but I had absolutely zilch control here. Moral of the story, don't do it lol.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

amberbuttermilk (6th March 2016), Aragorn (6th March 2016), Chester (6th March 2016), Divine Feminine (6th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I was just talking about the whole 7 business on the Great Experiment thread as this number has significance to my own personal story.

"The number 7 is how many chakras you have and also stands for the 7 rays of god, the 7 days of the week and represents the 7 planets etc... I will give you more to follow in a future post which will make it even more clear, but the number 7 seems to follow within the Christ soul group and bloodline."-Divine Feminine

I think I can see exactly what Simon is doing. I wish I had more time to explain.......I will soon in the very near future, I need a few days before I can put it together. Sam you will probably appreciate what I'm going to share as it'll explain why so many stories seem to have similar characters as they are really all one in the same and much ties back to astrology.

Talk about synchronistic, I was just pulling this information for my thread from Mark Amaru Pinkham.....The 'left hand' maybe have something to do with this?
    "Gnostic Templar Grand Prior Mark Amaru Pinkham presents the amazing history and teachings of the Left Hand Path —which includes the world’s gnostics, alchemists, secret societies, and mystery school initiates—and its continual battle with the patriarchal adherents of the Right Hand Path. Mark begins with the Garden of Eden and the Gnostics’ First Instructor, the Serpent on the Tree, and then traces the Left Hand Path down through the Sons and Daughters of Seth to the Essenes, Sufis, Knights Templar, Cathars, Freemasons and the Illuminati, as plans for the creation of a One-World Gnostic Civilization gradually unfold. The final piece of the plan is destined to soon fall into place, when the Right and Left Hand Paths come to a peaceful resolution of their ancient battle and work together to create a gnostic civilization that is the union of both paths. The culmination of human civilization will then have arrived, and all institutions and levels of society will encourage people throughout the Earth to complete their spiritual evolution by achieving the goal of the gnostic mandate “Know Thyself.”

This sounds exactly what I'm talking about in The Great Experiment........it's all tied together.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2016), Chester (6th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I get being compelled by that, Sam. Synchronicities are so strong with you, how could you not be drawn to Simon? It seems like there's a bigger picture thing going on involving many people. Perhaps Simon was a step along the way.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2016), Chester (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I get being compelled by that, Sam. Synchronicities are so strong with you, how could you not be drawn to Simon? It seems like there's a bigger picture thing going on involving many people. Perhaps Simon was a step along the way.
    OK - Totally yes to what you are saying, yet in addition, I have to state that not just are there these mind blowing synchronicities but I also have experiences where I find myself doing something that seems very unusual for me to do yet I am driven by a sense of "inner compelling." This is what I was referring to. It is like something that is not "me" (at least not this level of my being which is Sam, this one lifetime) pushing me to something.

And then now... as of two weeks ago, I have experienced two separate incidents where in each case, days later, an incident occurred where I could look back on each of these experiences with an honest realization I "sort of saw it coming" but did not have enough information to know the details much less to stop it.

This is very hard to talk about - I may have already posted this part of the story... I did post this last night which includes parts of what I am about to share.

Two weeks ago I had read a post by Bill Ryan at PA about "the impermanence of things." Later that day I was driving my car in the neighborhood. I was thinking how secure I felt now that I have done such work in my own personal life in achieving peace in my own worldly experience even though all around me seemed to be chaos. I then had the exact thought - "someone could just swerve for no reason (or perhaps because 'something' directed them to) and could hit you head on and kill you. Not only did I have that thought but I then recalled how a friend of my father's had been killed in some driving accident while he was in his own neighborhood almost at his home. I was about seven or eight years old at that time.

Then four or so days later my sister's daughter was killed in the head on car crash I posted about. A few days later while speaking with my sister I had mentioned the story of that strange thought I had just a few days before. She then reminded me that my step-mother had told us of the story where she had had the premonition of my father's friend getting killed in a car crash and which she had told my father before it happened. I had forgotten about Ginger's premonition but then I recalled how she spoke about that experience many times before her own death. Yet when my sister told me, I was also pretty startled that she instantly recalled the same event I had thought about when I had the premonition a few days before. This may sound benign but for me, this was pretty spooky feeling.

So then last Tuesday I had to run some errands. One of those errands was to meet a friend and it was important for me. I told him I would be there around 12 noon but I could see I would be five to maybe ten minutes late. Suddenly the exit on the highway came up and I had not been paying attention. I was in the far left lane and the exit was on the right. I almost tried to make it but realized it would have been insane to do so... I was doing 75 or 80 MPH and moments after I realized there was no shot yet I had experienced this powerful compelling where I truly started to jerk my wheel to attempt the maneuver. Seconds after I calmed and accepted I would be even five minutes later, I realized that it truly would have been disaster if I had made the attempt and I wondered what the heck had gotten into me.

Last night, my son, Stephen, who is in this terrible state of really bad psychosis had stopped over at my home. He has been so bad lately that he has not been allowed in my home. Yet my son, Anthony, was here and so we brought him inside to speak with him, to implore him to get help. He was in the house for only five minutes yet in speaking with him he told us how he had been driving 100 to 120 MPH (in a rage) and suddenly realized he was about to miss his exit and so he quickly tired to make it and the car did all sorts of fishtailing and skidding and yet somehow he didn't crash and somehow no other car was crashed into.

What is true is that after I had that crazy experience last Tuesday, I told my son Anthony about it. I had already told him about the incident where I sort of "pre-saw" what happened to my niece but I told him that one after she had died. Yet in this case I had told Anthony my story before Stephen told us his story last night.

So three things have suddenly ramped up since I became involved with the terragunn thread at PA, the Anomalous Trauma group with Eve Lorgen and this Simon stuff (again)...

these three things are

an arising of several uncanny synchronicities

a few very unexplainable and out of character "compellings"

and two incidents of pre-cognition (yet without enough info to stop the "bad thing")

Something is going on and the common denominator is that I have once again returned my focus to "the Archons."
    Last edited by Chester, 6th March 2016 at 21:44.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2016), Divine Feminine (7th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    "Gnostic Templar Grand Prior Mark Amaru Pinkham presents the amazing history and teachings of the Left Hand Path —which includes the world’s gnostics, alchemists, secret societies, and mystery school initiates—and its continual battle with the patriarchal adherents of the Right Hand Path. Mark begins with the Garden of Eden and the Gnostics’ First Instructor, the Serpent on the Tree, and then traces the Left Hand Path down through the Sons and Daughters of Seth to the Essenes, Sufis, Knights Templar, Cathars, Freemasons and the Illuminati, as plans for the creation of a One-World Gnostic Civilization gradually unfold. The final piece of the plan is destined to soon fall into place, when the Right and Left Hand Paths come to a peaceful resolution of their ancient battle and work together to create a gnostic civilization that is the union of both paths. The culmination of human civilization will then have arrived, and all institutions and levels of society will encourage people throughout the Earth to complete their spiritual evolution by achieving the goal of the gnostic mandate “Know Thyself.”
    How uncanny. In my investigation yesterday for the two posts about my entanglement with Simon, I listened (again) to much of that "Illuminati" presentation he made. While doing so, I noticed the magical "white" order he said he had been invited to join. Strange that I did not check these folks out before. OHM - The Order of the Hidden Masters.

So late last night I did a search and up popped this site - http://www.hiddenmasters.co.uk/

I immediately went to the page "Hidden Masters" and this was the opening paragraph -

Question: Please explain who are the Hidden Masters?

Answer: The Hidden Masters are a group of highly advanced human beings, also often referred to by alternative names such as The Illuminati or The Great White Brotherhood. They have existed since time immemorial and been known under many different names over time and place, such as The Magi, The Hierophants, The Mahatmas, The Adepts and The Serpents of Wisdom amongst many.
    That last part - The Serpents of Wisdom immediately made me think of my friend, Mark Pinkham, and the first book of his I ever read back in 2003 - The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom.

Then this morning just after I awoke, I went back to this thread and there was your post, Divine Feminine.

Each time this happens feels mind blowingly incredible.

Anyways - I have more to point out regarding what Simon represented in his talk regarding his encounter with the OHM.
    Last edited by Chester, 7th March 2016 at 03:48.

It's just a ride

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2016), Divine Feminine (7th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The first person I ever heard (read) reference the 'Great White Brotherhood' was Mary Summer Rain.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2016), Chester (7th March 2016), Divine Feminine (7th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not familiar with Mark's work, he's new to me, but some of what he says is making sense and matches other sources I've been exploring. His comments below are aligning with what I've been suggesting on The Great Experiment thread which eludes to the same ancient battles. Are the 'ancient battles' he refers to about Mars and beyond? Is this tied to the energetic templates I've been discussing? Is he portraying the same as what I'm been referring to as the 'polarity integration game' which is the integration of the light and the dark?

And inquiry minds want to know, where is he sourcing this from...ancient texts? Even more strange for myself is the reference to the phrase 'Know Thyself' which just so happens to have originated from my past life in Greece as one of the five Oracles of Delphi according to Akashic Records. Pinkham is the second researcher I'm come across in the past 3 months referring to 'know thyself', eluding to a significance from this time period of long ago. I have felt for quite some time that 'the battle' is being fought within the royal bloodlines..I cannot shake this feeling, which is the very battle I found myself immersed in prior to Kundalini. Surely there are others experiencing the same and which hand do they represent? Something tells me it goes back to the 12 Tribes of Israel.

So what is this earth shattering, cataclysmic 'final piece of the plan'? My research is leading me to Rosslyn Chapel...

"The final piece of the plan is destined to soon fall into place, when the Right and Left Hand Paths come to a peaceful resolution of their ancient battle and work together to create a gnostic civilization that is the union of both paths. The culmination of human civilization will then have arrived, and all institutions and levels of society will encourage people throughout the Earth to complete their spiritual evolution by achieving the goal of the gnostic mandate “Know Thyself.”

I don't know Simon's part in all this, but I don't get good feelings in regards to his intentions and I would not put it past him to twist the meaning of what he truly represents.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2016), Chester (7th March 2016), Dreamtimer (7th March 2016), Elen (7th March 2016), Jengelen (7th March 2016)

Thanks
    It seems each of us are on our own unique journey. When I first started really waking up was in 2002 when I was handed Icke's The Biggest Secret. I found a website which sold all sorts of related type books where the folks were based in the US and would ship to me where I was living (on the Island of Curacao). It was on that site I found Mark's book The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom. In 2003 I contacted Mark and then we became friends though long distance friends via the phone and we spoke only from time to time. I read all his books and greatly appreciated my introduction to... The Divine Feminine, the Goddess Tradition(s) and eventually his views regarding Left Hand Path, etc.

Several years later he launched his International Order of the Gnostic Templars and I became an Associate Member all and only so that I could take some of his e-courses which essentially were e-mailed "lessons" no bigger than a chapter of one of his books. I enjoyed studying the materials and learned more about the occulted streams of thought and philosophy. I was never able to attend any events as I lived in Panama and had no ability to travel away from my family and work situation during this time.

Mark's views are not at all what I call Left Down or left Sideways... his LHP is what I call Left Up. These are only my terms I created to differentiate from Left Hand Path traditions which range from benevolent forms of Gnostic and Hermetic streams (Left Up) to Witchcraft (Left Sideways) to Satanism (Left Down).

Mark once told me the difference between the two (RHP and LHP) is that RHP is a path which the adherent sees the teacher as external (such as the Church and various dogmas as well as the texts these organizations might require folks to adhere to believe literally and to adhere to literally) whereas LHP is a private journey of the individual who pulls forth from "the teacher within" which essentially is 'gnosis.' And that one who has actualized 'gnosis' in their life is not consumed by their ego which appears (in his view) to be the a manifestation of those who are attracted to the Left Down stuff.

As I continued on my journey, I began to read materials from Mark such that I looked at it all as metaphors. I moved beyond the literal details frankly because I started to question many of the stories such as what happened on other planets, when and why, etc. My sense was that his sources may very well be much like any of these secret societies (though there may be an exception) where they have their own versions of what happened, their own version of history, but its either untrue or mixed with truth and imaginatively derived versions of that truth.

One might wonder how I fell for Simon and then Shane if I had already begun to approach all these things by looking at them all and only metaphorically? The difference was all and only based on that original experience I had when I was six years old (as posted about here) and the additional personally experienced events of my life which led to the development of an affinity to the Dracula story, the vampire myths and then later when I came upon Icke and learned of the Alpha Draconis... I was ripe to be harvested by both Simon's story and then Shane's.

I know this thread probably should focus on Simon yet I am close to completing the "putting together" of the entire picture which led up to the events of 2015 and the most tumultuous year I have experienced since my own 'big shift' back in early 2012.

It's just a ride

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2016), Divine Feminine (7th March 2016), Dreamtimer (7th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I moved beyond the literal details frankly because I started to question many of the stories such as what happened on other planets, when and why, etc. My sense was that his sources may very well be much like any of these secret societies (though there may be an exception) where they have their own versions of what happened, their own version of history, but its either untrue or mixed with truth and imaginatively derived versions of that truth.
    This is a good point to remember. Depending on one's sources you will hear different versions of the same stories as it depends on who's telling it and from what perspective and of course if they have an agenda. I try to keep all this in the back of my mind as I listen to others. I like to know where people source their information, as it helps when I'm cross-checking my own resources. I don't have the time or $$$ to travel all over the world in search of ancient texts, manuscripts, scrolls et al......So like most people, all I have is the work of others to interpret on my own.

From 'knowing thyself' I can see the energetic pull I feel that draws me to specific topics, locations and individuals, which is probably why the likes of Simon never sucked me in....the 'Simon Says' game only worked till I was 5, ask my mother, lmao....I didn't play 'Simon Says' too well after that which got me into a lot of trouble because I wouldn't conform. I don't know why, but I seem to have a pretty good b.s. meter, but I also think people will be drawn to specific individuals and the content of specific topics based on who they were and where they were in the past, so whether a 'story' resonates with you or not, may have something to do with whether your emotional memories are being triggered.....the difference is most individuals don't realize they're doing it as they have yet to 'know thyself'. What I am learning, as I come to 'know thyself' more and more, is I can better decipher and get to the heart of the matter as now I have something to use as a gauge. It's hard to put into words and maybe what I'm saying doesn't make sense unless you have come to 'know thyself'. I'm not 'in the zone' right now, so writing is difficult, plus I'm suppose to be working on my taxes so I'm distracted.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2016), Chester (9th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    On his homepage Simon Parkes give the recommand to put an metal plate under your bed.
    "Do you think this is a good idea."
    Read: Wilhelm Reich about Orgon acccumulator.
    Did this procedure suck your Orgon away and you will become sick or more worse ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2016)