Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    This happens 30 000 times per day with 30 000 bushes.
    Where is the joke ?
    Have I missed something ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Tsss, you've badly misspelled that. It should more correctly be written as...

"Use your "Discernment" and see whether it "resonates" with your "Reality Bubble".

I have now moved this thread to Sensitive Topics & Discussions, which is a members-only category, so I'm going to allow myself — in the name of transparency — to share something with our members on account of Mr. William Ryan.

- BOMBSHELL ALERT! -

Yesterday, on Sunday the 21st of February 2016, one of our staff members was privately contacted by Bill Ryan himself with the polite request that we censor a post from one of our longstanding members — including any and all posts where said member was being quoted by other members of The One Truth — on an older (and publicly visible) thread, where said The One Truth member espoused the personal opinion that Bill Ryan would be working for either the British or Australian intelligence agencies.

Said staff member has relayed this information to the mod room — and told Bill Ryan that they would do so, because this would of course have to be a management decision — so we have the evidence of this request on record. Needless to say that the management of The One Truth refuses to comply with Mr. Ryan's request, but can you believe the audacity, the Machiavellianism, and the obsessive-compulsive extent of the man's narcissism?

(And please note that Mr. Ryan contacted neither Malc nor myself with this request. He contacted one of our moderators over Skype, with the direct request to edit said post(s) and delete the references to his name.)

And to top it all off, in said request, Mr. Ryan also stood up for Kerry Cassidy — of whom said longstanding The One Truth member wrote a similar thing — although Mr. Ryan didn't seem to insist that any references to Miss Cassidy would be removed from said post(s), nor did he care too much about what said longstanding The One Truth member had to say about David Wilcock. He even suggested that "it could just as well be true".

Well, here's my own, very personal message for Mr. Ryan...

They were on my friends list back when I myself was still a member of Project Avalon, and they are very nice people. It's a pity they had to fall prey to yet another sociopath.

Can you link to the thread the ego-hat man is talking about if possible please?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016), Jengelen (2nd March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KINGSTON FRIZZ View Post
    Can you link to the thread the ego-hat man is talking about if possible please?
    He's talking about this post here http://jandeane81.com/threads/7394-U...#post841932207

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016), KINGSTON FRIZZ (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Is Bill Ryan capable of embarrassment? If I were him I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of my actions. Does a socio-path do shame?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2016), Jengelen (3rd March 2016), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2016), The One (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't seen much shame coming from that direction....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd March 2016), The One (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    This happens 30 000 times per day with 30 000 bushes.
    Where is the joke ?
    Have I missed something ?
    Yes...the joke wasn't about the tumbleweeds, it was about hearing the sounds of crickets, because after I posted there was silence for a long period of time hence the sound of crickets... I assumed that was a universal joke not something just americans would appreciate.

@Kingston: Sociopaths can't feel so I highly doubt they 'feel' any kind of shame because in their mind they are never wrong. It's a distinct characteristic that's easily identifiable after you've been watching how a person interacts with others. However, they do know what is considered acceptable behavior. I had a lengthy discussion with my twin flame(a sociopath) about his behavior and we were discussing the topic of love. Basically what he told me is he wanted to 'feel' it, but just couldn't and yet he found himself going through the motions of life, getting married etc...because that's what people did. It's as if they can't control themselves from any poor behavior as they have no mechanism or gage to alert them otherwise. It was very difficult for me to watch him succumb to 'the dark side' for lack of better words. I spent 2 longs months with him a few years ago in Colorado and did everything I could to bring him 'back to the other side' with no success. He was my oldest family friend and we grew up together always close no matter how far apart we lived....I would have done just about anything for him. My exposure and experience with these type of people has me convinced they are wired genetically to behave in this manor and I have yet to see one of them turn around. The handful of sociopaths I knew never pulled out of their horrid behavior patterns, a couple of them got very ill, one died. I let my twin go because I refused to let myself get sucked into his downward spiral of deceit and destruction. I am at peace with my efforts and will always love him because I know this is not who he 'spiritually' is, he is merely playing a role in this incarnation and in time will find himself again. We have shared other past lives together according to the Akashic Records, that were complete bliss which is why I know this role is not his true self. So I have to believe most likely it's the same for others. Some researchers will tell you it's soul contracts.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd March 2016), Aragorn (2nd March 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2016), Elen (3rd March 2016), KINGSTON FRIZZ (3rd March 2016)

Thanks
    I found his name highly suspicious and too perfect-sounding so I did some number crunching.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by amberbuttermilk, 6th March 2016 at 15:38.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amberbuttermilk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2016), Chester (5th March 2016), Elen (4th March 2016), sarahdita85 (4th March 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    That's very strange, he made it clear to me that 7 meant a lot to him

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2016), Chester (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Craps! Did a quickie search on seven. Much more fun than searching Simon (or BR).

It's a number of perfection in english but as recently as the mid 1600s in Germany a woman might be called 'an evil seven'.

Magical power and healing are associated with the seventh son.

It refers to pleiades and the big dipper.

It was popular as a tavern sign.

Described as a masonic symbol with six in a circle and one in the center.

There are many sevens in the bible.

One of my favorite pairs of jeans is Seven. (brand)

I think...Simon is at sixes and sevens and Sarah, you're in Seventh Heaven!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2016), Chester (5th March 2016), sarahdita85 (4th March 2016)

Thanks
    Why didn't I do subtraction earlier?

Name:  simonsub.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  8.3 KB
    Last edited by amberbuttermilk, 4th March 2016 at 15:30.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amberbuttermilk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2016), Chester (5th March 2016), Dreamtimer (5th March 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    That's very strange, he made it clear to me that 7 meant a lot to him
    and he was born on September 7, 1960.

so the 7th day

Sept comes from the word 7 in Latin. The original Roman calendar started in March and thus September was the 7th month and is why that month got the name September.

so the 7th month

1 + 9 + 6 + 0 = 16 and 1 + 6 = 7

so the 7th year

7 7 7

funny how there was another who had 7+7+7 who had 777 in their blog name and who was also a son of Anu (according to him at least)

funny how the new blog uses an obvious date code aimed at yours truly here that featured the 7 and 14 and 21 dates.

funny folks huh?

Imagine having nothing better to do?
    Last edited by Chester, 5th March 2016 at 16:59.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Speaking of the Seventh Son

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZoY102X9cM
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Anyone into some Simon synchronicities besides just the numbers?

It's just a ride

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Anyone into some Simon synchronicities besides just the numbers?
    I myself have only one synchronicity to share in that regard. Simon Parkes was the catalyst that made me sign up at Project Avalon — not necessarily because of his material, but because it had been a long time since I had heard anything from or about Bill Ryan, and the fact that Bill uploaded the Simon Parkes interview (by Claudia/Karelia) to his YouTube channel was a confirmation for me that Bill was still active in the alternative community — and Simon Parkes was also the catalyst again that eventually got me banned from Project Avalon, and by Bill Ryan himself, no less.

So there you have it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (5th March 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2016), Elen (6th March 2016)

Thanks
    Ever since I was eight years old, I would recall the single and only anomalous experience I have ever had in this current lifetime which happened (at least for most of the experience) in my full blown waking state. The experience occurred when I was six years old. Why I know that is because where it happened I only lived in this location for about 10 months or so, from the fall of 1963 to the summer of 1964. I turned 6 on September 19, 1963.

I shared the experience with my father when I was about 19 or 20 years old. I shared the experience with friends as time went on. I shared the experience with my first wife and in fact talked about it all the time with her as "the greatest mystery in my life." All my sons recall me talking about this experience for most of their lives and they are all in their early twenties.

When I entered into a true dark night of the soul experience which lasted for three or so months - an experience worse than a suicidal depression - yes worse, I was able to come out of that state all and only because of the OP of a thread I discovered on the PA forum on April 26, 2012.

That thread is known as The Horus-Ra thread. Here's the OP.

It was this day I discovered that the voice in my head (and the "compellings" I had so often experienced) were not the voice and direction of "God." The relief created an instant dissolution of the incredible three month state of despair.

That same day I finally felt the courage to share about the experience I had when I was six years old... an experience I still believe played a central role in my life ever since that night (at least in this one lifetime yet my intuition suggests to me that this expands many, many lifetimes - I just cannot know at this time if I am right or if it is another false idea planted by something a bit external to the denser levels of my being).

It has always been this experience I tied to "the voice in my head" and the compellings.

This is the experience I had when I was six years old

So then go to December of 2012 (7 months or so after I made this post) when I discovered Simon Parkes.

The very first video I ever watched was this one where (start around 7:00) Simon tells about when his Mantid "mum"... well - just listen... note he is acting as if it was placed in his left hand (just like my experience). At 9:00 he states - "left hand."

Understand the metaphorical meaning of "Left Hand" with "Anu" (Daddy Drac... the metaphorical "Dark One").

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc

Now understand that Simon says this happened when he was 3 or 3 1/2 years old. I have heard him say both. Well I was born on September 19, 1957. My experience happened to me when I was about 6 years and 3 or so months old. This means that when what happened to Simon happened, at just about the exact same time, the same type of thing happened to me except I didn't see any Mantids (never have) and never have I had any other anomalous experiences (or recovered memories) of anything weird like this.

Anyways - this was just the beginning of the "very odd" similar experiences and synchronicities I had with Simon Parkes which I will share in the next few posts here.
    Last edited by Chester, 6th March 2016 at 02:18.

It's just a ride

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2016)