Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Knowing, Intuition, feelings.
    Hi - I am glad you said this because I allowed the knowings, intuition and feelings of those I trusted to know better, to intuit better and to "feel" better to make my decisions for me many, many times in 2015. Sadly in so many important cases, they were wrong - dead wrong. Yet guess what I learned by this? I need to make up my own mind via my own experiences.

Knowing? That can change... I saw so so so many times someone's "knowing" change. Funny how I found myself going with the change, never, ever making my own mind up based on my own experiences.

Intuition? Isn't that a lesser degree of "knowing?"

"Feeling?" Even less than an intuition?

Ahhhh... but you did aim the recommendation at me and I indeed accept this and accept my own responsibility yet now I ask this -

If of some of the groups of folks (internet mob gangs) are the more "leader like" folks and even these folks get their "knowings" wrong, have incorrect intuition and have feelings that later are known to have been way off if not completely wrong then how is some clown like me supposed to decide all and only on "knowing, intuition and feelings?"

I found myself to be wrong and wrong quite a bit.

And so this is why I have decided to stick to my operational protocol that requires I only make up my mind when I have enough evidence to satisfy my own standard.

Evidence does include testimony. But what I found about the internet mob gang stalking is that the likely validity of testimony is indirectly proportional to someone's "ax to grind." And this is why I no longer "join" internet mob gangs. Been there, learned, moved on.
    Last edited by Chester, 29th February 2016 at 15:38.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2016), Aragorn (29th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi Sam, let's look, you said , I accept , then YET, ones intuition, knowing and feelings are or at least mostly not a function of the mind, YET may be logic or fear or actually not accepting or at least not fully, usually implying, just in case or future if or past maybe not, lol yet it is good to have a back stop lol, yes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    healing is a hard Job.
    Or is healing a heart Job ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), Dreamtimer (28th February 2016), Maggie (28th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Sam, let's look, you said , I accept , then YET, ones intuition, knowing and feelings are or at least mostly not a function of the mind, YET may be logic or fear or actually not accepting or at least not fully, usually implying, just in case or future if or past maybe not, lol yet it is good to have a back stop lol, yes.
    There are two types of knowing.

I know I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment.

I know Simon Parkes is a %&^$#.

Wait a minute - I actually do NOT know that Simon Parkes is a %&^$#.

Yet what does my (other type) of (so-called) "knowing" (or intuition or just a feeling) tell me?

I won't answer that. Why? Because I could be wrong and if I am wrong, look at the damage I could cause to Simon Parkes? Would that be fair to Simon Parkes? Would my stating "I know Simon Parkes is a %&^$# be the right thing to say to others, to say on a public forum if I don't have proof? I could say I suspect based on x, y and z privately. Yet would it be wise for me to state these suspicions on a public forum?

Guess what? I did that on this very forum last April. All because others told me things I choose to accept as truth and then categorize it as a "knowing." I wasn't alone in doing this. So guess what "we" (the internet gang mob) did? We tried and convicted him by forum mob. This is why there are the right ways to go about these types of things and then there's the wrong ways to go about things. I can't tell you what is the right way for you. I can tell you what is right for me now.

I regret I got involved in the way I did. That way is no longer up to my standards.

I hate to say it because I suspect most folks here have little respect for anything related to "the system" yet... this is why we have courts. There are no really good choices in some situations yet people need the courage to make the best choice of the one's available. I now see the choices I made last April in this regard were the wrong ones and I regret it. My actions actually stimulated a great deal of grief for the staff here at TOT. I regret how I handled things in several ways.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    That's a good point Sam, I KNOW what he is because I've spent time with him, I had the emails, pictures etc, I'm just glad that a few other members have seen them also. So I completely understand your point, you haven't seen what I have so you can't make judgement, but I hope you understand also that I can't just post everything up here as its quite sensitive, along with a few women saying they didn't want their names mentioned at all. So it is quite catch 22 for me. If it was up to me at the time I would of posted everything for all to see, but I want to be smarter than that.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), Chester (28th February 2016), Divine Feminine (28th February 2016), donk (28th February 2016), Dreamtimer (28th February 2016), Maggie (28th February 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Simon Parkes is a bit suspect.
    But I cannot define in which region.

Did he really run for Mayor ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. It's a fine line we walk when we judge an abuser...as well as "true" victim. I don't think the courts help in that. Only real information does, which is hard to discern because we live in a world of information overload, with very little training/resources in emotionally maturity...in fact most "training" (programming) is geared toward teaching to value (and cling to and fight for) the emotional charge of something

Loving detachment is vital. And even then you still need to be wary about what you know.

Speaking of the courts, if you believe admin here in that Simon was using them (legal threats) against the forum...how do you take that Sam...I mean, it's a big piece of a lot of peoples "knowing"? That the accusations were slanderous libel and he had a case? Admin conceding to a possible bluff? A worthy use of the justice system?

Do you believe Sarah's not to be taken on her word? And it's not right for anyone to believe and/or help her? (Not that she's asking for help, per se...other than she seems she'd like (actually tried) to warn others)
    Last edited by donk, 28th February 2016 at 17:33.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), Chester (28th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    That's a good point Sam, I KNOW what he is because I've spent time with him, I had the emails, pictures etc, I'm just glad that a few other members have seen them also. So I completely understand your point, you haven't seen what I have so you can't make judgement, but I hope you understand also that I can't just post everything up here as its quite sensitive, along with a few women saying they didn't want their names mentioned at all. So it is quite catch 22 for me. If it was up to me at the time I would of posted everything for all to see, but I want to be smarter than that.
    YES! And in fact I operate in full belief as to what you have come out about and I can only imagine that there's far more to it all. It is sad that one or many could be harmed in this way and yet also not have the ability to have actions taken. The problem with not being able to take actions is exactly as you said. It is a catch-22. I feel bad for every single individual who may have experienced a clearly harmful or at least very embarrassing experience at the hands of anyone.

Now here's the solution. Regulation. Ahhhhhhhh.... but then regulated by who? The government? The government we trust so much and in all ways? NOT! This is the bigger catch-22.

There is another possibility and that would be what is known as a "watchdog" site. How a site like that works is that the folks out there send their complaints to the watchdog site. The watchdog site investigates the complaints and then posts their findings. The watchdog site would need a darn good lawyer too to ensure they do not cross the line of character defamation.

I am fortunate that the law that applies to me is the law in the State of Texas. I received correspondences from another party and I can share that information with a third party without approval of the party who sent me the information. As long as I properly characterize the information, I have broken no laws. I was threatened by a bald guy regarding information I shared with him that was sent to me by a third party regarding some of these very things. My lawyer informed my I have no worries. This might not be the case though for others who passed along second hand information, especially if they did not have the provider's permission to do so. Its all very tricky but the bottom line for me... between you and me and any reader, I believe sarahdita85 fully.

It's just a ride

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th February 2016), sarahdita85 (29th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. It's a fine line we walk when we judge an abuser...as well as "true" victim. I don't think the courts help in that. Only real information does, which is hard to discern because we live in a world of information overload, with very little training/resources in emotionally maturity...in fact most "training" (programming) is geared toward teaching to value (and cling to and fight for) the emotional charge of something

Loving detachment is vital. And even then you still need to be wary about what you know.

Speaking of the courts, if you believe admin here in that Simon was using them (legal threats) against the forum...how do you take that Sam...I mean, it's a big piece of a lot of peoples "knowing"? That the accusations were slanderous libel and he had a case? Admin conceding to a possible bluff? A worthy use of the justice system?

Do you believe Sarah's not to be taken on her word? And it's not right for anyone to believe and/or help her? (Not that she's asking for help, per se...other than she seems she'd like (actually tried) to warn others)
    Ahhhh I happened to answer your second question before I read your post.

As to the first... sarahdita85 stated clearly that though a legal case may have been able to be developed, the folks that needed to do so didn't. I fully respect their decision. The problem though is that a third party told me that the case was being made, the lawyer was on it, charges were about to be filed, etc. I then stupidly copied and pasted his exact words (at his request) and sent them to the bald guy (as was also his request) and stated very clearly that I view the information all and only hearsay but that I was asked to bring it to the bald guy and that very bald guy told me on a Skype call the very day before - "get the goods" on Simon.

All I am stating is that I feel what I did was a mistake. It was wrong. The folks that may have been harmed and harmed to such an extent that it could be prosecuted were the ones who needed to act. The internet gang mob (which I could be seen as a part of) was a mistake in my eyes too and I learned and I will never do that again.

If someone came to me with their first hand story I would tell them to get a lawyer. I would possibly even assist in any way I could if I felt what happened to them was unacceptable. This desire to help would increase if they were a close friend. But this was not the case.

If I had my wish, I wish the folks who felt they were harmed would get legal advice. And if a case could be made, I wish they would go for it. Yet I must also say that if they don't (or can't) that then gives the one who is being accused (if these accusations came forth at the public level as they did in this case) every right to be upset where he now has a case he could at least make public that he's been the victim of a witch hunt.

Trial by internet gang mob. I know just the feeling too though my own circumstances are different. In fact, it seems that is exactly what can be perceived to have happened to an old friend where dozens screamed at the atrocity of the act (that act being the unfair trial by internet gang mob) which ended up creating quite a bigger divide in the alternative media community. Such are the risks of becoming a high profile poster/site owner/celeb in the alternative media community.
    Last edited by Chester, 29th February 2016 at 03:42.

It's just a ride

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    There are two types of knowing.

I know I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment.

I know Simon Parkes is a %&^$#.

Wait a minute - I actually do NOT know that Simon Parkes is a %&^$#.

Yet what does my (other type) of (so-called) "knowing" (or intuition or just a feeling) tell me?

I won't answer that. Why? Because I could be wrong and if I am wrong, look at the damage I could cause to Simon Parkes? Would that be fair to Simon Parkes? Would my stating "I know Simon Parkes is a %&^$# be the right thing to say to others, to say on a public forum if I don't have proof? I could say I suspect based on x, y and z privately. Yet would it be wise for me to state these suspicions on a public forum?

Guess what? I did that on this very forum last April. All because others told me things I choose to accept as truth and then categorize it as a "knowing." I wasn't alone in doing this. So guess what "we" (the internet gang mob) did? We tried and convicted him by forum mob. This is why there are the right ways to go about these types of things and then there's the wrong ways to go about things. I can't tell you what is the right way for you. I can tell you what is right for me now.

I regret I got involved in the way I did. That way is no longer up to my standards.

I hate to say it because I suspect most folks here have little respect for anything related to "the system" yet... this is why we have courts. There are no really good choices in some situations yet people need the courage to make the best choice of the one's available. I now see the choices I made last April in this regard were the wrong ones and I regret it. My actions actually stimulated a great deal of grief for the staff here at TOT. I regret how I handled things in several ways.
    Trust is indeed a biggie, and self trust of intuition, feelings and knowing even more so, IMO one may build up their conduit, chakras which once again IMO assist one with self trust.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I also have wondered how to vet for trust but doubt that lawyers and legal actions are the way I would head. In a way this is IMO more "fear protection" and I think maybe we are each left to care for ourselves so well that there is no room for abuse.

Given that some people IMMEDIATELY on hearing about SP's availability to "help them" followed him and then were disappointed, well, so what really? Isn't that a great feedback for how being gullible leads to a let down eventually?

I would avoid giving credence to anyone's big claims in principle. If there is a desire for more than information and possible sharing research interests on the internet, I think it is THAT need which will trip us up. I would shun the gossip and drama circuit in person or on line. Why even get involved with passing along the telephone tag?

Actually I don't think we need protection from charlatans, we need to look at our own motivation. I may be generalizing again but my question is "What attracts us to these situations?" and "what were we thinking we'd get out of the relationship?". "Who have we placed on a pedestal and what does that say about us?"

I think people who get allured by celebrity (and the alt community has celebrities) are looking for reflected light. The light might be "enlightenment" as that is much appreciated by the truth seeker. "Enlighten me! Tell me who I am and the TRUTH of what is what. Validate my questions and Reassure me about........"

Narcissists absolutely thrive on our shiny projections of "celebrity" and we feed them as supply and they get supply from adulation AND when we take them down off pedestals too. They can get the drama excitement either way IMO. When in association with a narcissist we will hear some juicy "come ons" that are specially geared to our own idealized desires. They will tell us we are special. We will later feel trashed as highly as we were praised.

Narcissists will let us down but we who put our trust in them don't really WANT to give up. We need to hang in too long, even obsessing about them for long after we stopped communicating. Having let them in, we don't wash them away. Maybe we were wrong about them? They might not really be trashing us?

Narcissists need to be ignored in our own heads as we go on our own merry way without them and think of them not at all. They need to be erased from our minds. That is how we win back our energy and IMO our sanity.

EDIT

I have realized that in my sojourn through the conspiritual borderlands that this is like purgatory. I say that because to a certain extent we are in an in between shadow land. It's us making the shadows so we can observe them and yes, cleanse the projector hehe. People are suffering as an age old dilemma. I consider it personal material and purposeful FOR my own good. So, I see this as a benevolent endeavor on the part of all concerned.

We talk about waking up because that is an analogy but it is not really possible to be fully awake in the Borderland. IMO we inhabit ourselves to an extent that we will see the whole landscape just as we are. It is half metaphor, half mundane "real" body stuff and IMO to transcend or get out of this inbetween is NOT what my journey is calling me towards. I feel pulled by destiny to master this experience of living..

To me that we are each pulled by destiny means I am looking for exemplars of those making headway toewards THEIR destiny. They look shiny and maybe they have something to emulate? I may be attracted to many who seem as if they are walking this talk of unique power as a person.But is what I admire REALLY there in them or is it my golden shadow?

Walking along Through the Borderland, all will not be as it seems. Everything is possible and probable only because we observe it. The physics of this is not the content of the visions we project in seemingly real time. The physics is what causes our POV to form and how to work through quantum moments of choice of action.

One way to be empowered is to realize it is not such a bad place to be in this forest of shadow. The golden shadows and the black ones' can be beautiful but the main thing we can use is how to let the content be immaterial ephemeral and only transiently important. What is BEHIND the shadows we have cast? For some reason for me, this is still not about waking up but a kind of successful dreaming. Successful is a visceral and satisfying experience. The tangible is actually possibly just the congealed dreaming.

That is IMO our paradoxically changeable "state of being" as causing various circumstances.

Lyrics
    Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
    And if you want to be free, be free
    'Cause there's a million things to be
    You know that there are

And if you want to live high, live high
    And if you want to live low, live low
    'Cause there's a million ways to go
    You know that there are

You can do what you want
    The opportunity's on
    And if you can find a new way
    You can do it today
    You can make it all true
    And you can make it undo
    you see ah ah ah
    its easy ah ah ah
    You only need to know

Well if you want to say yes, say yes
    And if you want to say no, say no
    'Cause there's a million ways to go
    You know that there are

And if you want to be me, be me
    And if you want to be you, be you
    'Cause there's a million things to do
    You know that there are

You can do what you want
    The opportunity's on
    And if you can find a new way
    You can do it today
    You can make it all true
    And you can make it undo
    you see ah ah ah
    its easy ah ah ah
    You only need to know

Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
    And if you want to be free, be free
    'Cause there's a million things to be
    You know that there are
    You know that there are
    You know that there are
    You know that there are
    You know that there are

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DhOahGUWI
    Last edited by Maggie, 29th February 2016 at 06:43.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th February 2016), Aragorn (29th February 2016), Chester (1st March 2016), Divine Feminine (29th February 2016), Elen (29th February 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Did he really run for Mayor ?
    I don't know if he ran for mayor but he was a town councilor until April of last year apparently.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...by-north-yorks

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2016), Chester (29th February 2016), Divine Feminine (29th February 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Yeah he's a town councillor, not a qualified therapist, he said if people asked him to run for mayor then he would. Not sure if he actually has or not.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2016), Divine Feminine (29th February 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Wanting to add a few more points,....

I think what’s concerning about this situation in regards to Bill and Simon is it leaves the impression that Simon is looking for something in particular from his clients and if he can’t find what he’s looking for, or get the response he hopes, he moves on to other victims. Remember Alberto and Daniela saying this:
    “We came to know that several people who have been consulting with him were left with an unfinished treatment.”- Alberto and Daniela

And also this:
    “Of course we wonder what is the real goal he has: why taking on new cases when he can’t finished the pending ones? If we suppose he acts with intelligence towards a definite goal, than this is achieved when he get in contact with people and scans them, and asks them to concentrate on his image (as he does on his website as well in the procedure to remove entities).

In cases like ours, once this is done, he loses interest, and without a word of warning or explanation, he cuts the contact and moves on to connect to others.”- Alberto and Daniela

So what is it he’s looking for? I find this quite creepy which is why I have taken the time to voice concerns to fellow TOT members in regards to some of the things I’ve seen take place. There are others out there skimming these forums looking for ‘willing’ victims so I’m just trying to be the voice of caution here in case you weren’t aware this was even going on. Do not download anything from anyone unless you really, really, really know them or know others who have known them for long periods of time. You should be thinking in terms of potential use of microwave technology.

As mentioned before, Simon’s response at the original time of posting never apologizes to the couple for abandoning them! That’s a statement in itself. And keep in mind Bill’s comments (not that he should be your moral authority, but….):

“Because he's a public figure and has also charged money to clients he's offered to help, that puts this in a certain category that's not the same as trolls sniping at someone in the alternative media. Once you charge money and work with clients, then there are certain responsibilities that every therapist knows. And if those are breached, AND if one's a public figure as well, then one can expect public criticism (and warnings to others).”- Bill Ryan
    Underlined and bolded by DF.

Further adding to the mystery is Simon’s comment:

“My commitment to Bill who is without question an outstandingly good person, will always remain strong and my lack of presence here should not be interpreted in any way as a negative stance.”- Simon Parker

His commitment to Bill? Commitment of what? Again under Avalon’s own statement of:
    “The Avalon Community WILL NOT be used as a place where such systematically abused victims are "harvested", or otherwise privately cajoled into experimentation with non-professional counseling or unproven healing modalities, or earmarked as targets to further exploit with private agendas great or small. The moderation team feels it is important to add that Project Avalon does not endorse unprofessional or inexperienced psychological counseling of such victims. We encourage members to report any conduct they feel is to the contrary.”

Well Alberto and Daniela stated their grievances and apparently Simon’s ‘commitment to Bill’ doesn’t seem to matter in their case so please don’t bother ‘reporting’,…. nothing going on here.

Definition of Public Figure, Black’s Law Dictionary 5th Edition:

Public Figure:-
    Term for purposes of determining standard to be applied in defamation action, includes artists, athletes, business people, dilettantes, and anyone who is famous or infamous because of who he is or what he has done. Public figures, for libel purposes are those who have assumed roles of special prominence in society; commonly, those classed as public figures have thrust themselves to forefront of particular public controversies in order to influence resolution of issues involved.

For right of privacy action purposes, includes anyone who has arrived at position where public attention is focused upon him as a person.

And while we’re going over definitions there’s another word I’d like to point out as this action takes place within the alternative community often.

Definition of Psyop:
    http://www.military.com/ContentFiles...ate_PSYOPS.htm

PSYOPS or Psychological Operations: Planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator's objectives. Also called PSYOP. See also consolidation psychological operations; overt peacetime psychological operations programs; perception management. (Source: U.S. Department of Defense)

Keep this is mind when some of these ‘storytellers’ constantly promote fear based ideologies……”induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator’s objectives.”

Remember Maggie sharing this post #81:
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    “OK, so what was one of the very first presenting statements of Simon Parks at PA? He emphasized that humans are the CREATORS of our reality.”

Is it possible he is taking the concept of ‘creating your own reality’, and using it against you by planting belief systems based in fear? Now, maybe you can see what I mean by a ‘psyop’ and you can take the same concept and see how it applies to other situations you may find yourself facing or observing.

Disclaimer: I am not a Attorney (Lawyer) medical professional or financial adviser or Judge or Tax Expert or expert in anything, I do not offer Legal Advice or any other form of Law. I research and share Information for Fun and Entertainment and for comparison.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 29th February 2016 at 19:20.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2016), Aragorn (1st March 2016), donk (1st March 2016), Elen (2nd March 2016), Jengelen (29th February 2016), Maggie (1st March 2016), sarahdita85 (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2016)