Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Modwiz, am ignorant of most of PA goings on, am interested in you saying that BR built up Corey, was not fully aware of that but did know he was at/on PA, did BR give him a big start as such ?, others welcome to answer if they feel.
    I'm not modwiz (alias Radagast The Brown), but I too am from Middle-Earth, so perhaps my reply to your inquiry will be of equal value.

The thing is that Corey had already started to release nuggets of information — no pun intended, Lord Sidious — much earlier. Then, when Christine was going to go on a family business trip to Texas, Bill asked her to drop by Corey's place and record an impromptu "interview" with him regarding the things Corey had posted about on the forum. Bill did not initially intend for that interview to be published — he just wanted to know more about Corey's experiences for his own research — but then eventually, after hearing the recording, Bill talked it over with Corey, and asked Corey if it was okay to publish. Corey consented, and Bill cleaned up the audio a bit, and uploaded it to his YouTube channel.

From that moment on, Corey's "career" as a whistleblower was officially launched, and he started coming out with more and more information. And Bill did promote him, but at a given point in time, Corey's wife Stacy also joined up there — under the name SilverPhoenix, just as she did here after Corey's move to The One Truth — and although I don't know the exact circumstances, she got herself into somewhat of a brawl with Paul, the chief Avalon administrator. I believe it was on a thread about Scientology, and her claim was that Paul had censored her posts — which may very well be true.

Next thing, she threw it out there that the FBI had sent Corey a thick file on Bill Ryan. That's when things started going south for Corey. His wife's account was retired per her own request — and she's not exactly an easy character to deal with, because we've had our own experiences with her here at The One Truth as well — and shortly after that, Corey himself also retired from Avalon, his relationship with Bill Ryan having grown very sour. Both Corey's and Stacy's accounts were shortly afterward changed from retired status to banned, when the war between Corey and Bill Ryan broke out in other avenues of the Internet — e-mail, Corey's blog, David Wilcock's site, et al.

Eventually, Corey then signed up here at The One Truth, and so did his wife. By that time, he was already in full negotiations with David Wilcock, but of course, Corey's stay here gave him a forum — both literally and figuratively — to continue building up his whistleblower status for quite a while. And it is my personal belief that, ultimately, the Ruiner groupies were the reason why Corey decided to have his account here retired. They had been making Corey's stay here into a nightmare for him, and this then fed into his paranoia, and in the end he started accusing the staff of The One Truth — minus Malc, so that left only bsbray and myself at the time — of having been infiltrated by Ruiner followers.

And of course, Wilcock and Gaiam TV were offering Corey much more glorious perspectives than a forum where he was being bullied by Ruiner groupies — this notwithstanding our very untiring efforts to keep him and the Ruiner groupies separated. But then again, Corey and the Ruiner followers so loved to hate each other, so they were always seeking each other out, although it must be said — and I will say this over and over again — that Corey himself did at least make quite an effort at abiding by The One Truth's Forum Rules. I cannot say the same thing about the Ruiner followers.

That's about as concise as I can describe Corey's rise and fall, forumwise.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), Jengelen (24th February 2016), modwiz (24th February 2016), The One (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Feel the world will soon be a looking for people of integrity, clarity, flair, direct with fluffy balanced with logic as poloticians, i vote you Aragorn lol, cheers for the reply and helping me understand things better.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post
    Hi Sam,
    Don't beat yourself up!
    We all make mistakes and get dragged along with drama.
    I have to admit that I listened and started to believed the BS that was being said about Malc and TOT.
    In my opinion it was and is someone trying to cause trouble and turn members away from this forum.

I would like to apologize to Malc for being a gullible fool and following the BS.

Regards,
    Woody
    I just want to put this on the record, with the theme Sam brought up in mind: emotional detachment is needed to properly process all angles of this information.

One "outsider"....hell, maybe "outcast" is a better word...perspective on this place is that some people perceived all the crap DF describes here:

Some were put on vacation, memberships revoked, threads closed and/or shoved into member only categories or conspiracy threads to be hidden from public view. And like a broken record this behavior would repeat over and over again at PA which is why so many of us withdrew support willingly or unwillingly because we could see there was an underlying agenda** taking place before our very eyes.
    Whether it was accurate in the wake of alt community sh!tstorm**--as some, like the eye-rise crew, those closest to Malc/Tot the longest, and a few specific individuals (including myself) thought, whether there were a few occurances--be them "mistakes" or not--that got blown out of proportion and used for revolutionary soap-box outrage preaching (which I tend to believe now), or nothing really happening but "people being people" (which I have always felt a cop out, and has always irritated me when people were satisfied with that and urging the "move on" meme)...you (and I'm specifically addressing malc here) came out of it with all these views projected on to you, at least by a handful of vocal people.

Some of those that held the first perspective STILL believe that you are the "troll" that pops up on "fringe" forums, an example of this behavior/pattern can be seen here:

http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/post/154/thread

The dude(s) have three patterns:
    1. (poorly) impersonating a recognizable member of the "community"
    2. cryptic non-answers with strange snippets of webpage images
    3. complete evasion of any direct addressing

The example I show does not demonstrate #1, it was a slight twist. Normally it would take the poster's avatar and actual lines from posts. It would have lines mixed up, so that you couldn't even consider it a "quote". The changes are what I always found odd, and what I think leads some people to believe it is you. They go out of their not to just post what someone else said, but the punctuation gets messed up in the process which is reminiscent of your writing pattern. That, and the fact that it is completely out of context in childish way that make no sense, I think lead people to project an emotional immaturity on to you and lead them to their only conclusion of why someone would do that is to send scared/annoyed to the "safety" of your forum. Your defensiveness played into that and fueled it, I have noticed you have gotten way better at handling, so kudos there.

The second part is reminiscent of Stephen Hodges' posting style, this is my own personal opinion...which was reinforced in one of the sock puppets PMing me on another forum (IW) when the activity was ramping up, where he said something like "watch, the game's getting started" or something like that and signed it SH.

The third part is what has always really bothered me and what I continue to strive to be the change I'd like to see around here. The first two "tactics" are childish and silly words on the internet. Anyone that has an emotional reaction to them, and worse believe they are somehow directly harmed by them...is playing exactly into the game they think they're a victim of, as evidenced by the fact that the ******* is afraid to actually communicate in any way to reveal his true purpose. This leads most to believe it is just an emotionally immature attention seeking weirdo, and so by default there's not too many other directions to look but the forum owner trying to build up membership.

But as I experienced on my blog, the dude showed up when I posted Bill's private message:

http://suemebill.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-pm.html

I deleted the first comment or two, because it was plagurizing Bill mixing up the words within sentences. If it were a forum and they were using his avatar and members and all that, I might have handled it differently, but I felt BR might have a case to at least b!tch to me, as it was obviously his actual words but literally twisted. I did leave the "trolling" comments when the dude was using his own words...I WANTED them up and visible they were great pieces to use to start conversations that might shed light on his purpose, but he got all ****y, deleted his own sh!t and I never heard from him again there.

But that adds the element this dude (or a copycat wanting us to think it's the dude) wants people to believe he's Bill's enemy--or supporter, as all of that is pretty much completely unrelated to you.

The other piece in the investigation of cutty-pasty as I'd come to call him, is that he stalked the people rolled around together as a group when the rift over the Cult of CG--which subsequently pris turned into a free speech/mini-PA style forum dictatorship revolution in her mind--over almost a half dozen forums. She has a good case that she's being individually targeted...as she went by herself to the Mists of Avalon and got harassed there...all the other places I've seen besides that exception (and my blog), also included myself, purplelama, eelco/catsqotal/Sophia's choice (I got those wrong, I think, but you know who I mean), spiral/dark quark/pluto's child...and a handful of others...but these were the most vocal at all places. Shane/the ruiner, Sam, Bob, and a handful of others visibly participated in some. Any of these could be potential targets (and/or perps).

One more piece of experiential evidence: the dude used the name of your newest child, Sophia...on one of the most effective occasions, leading to the accusation of a Sophia on EE to be "outed" as a troll without even doing anything. Using that name has some people thinking it's you and others thinking it couldn't possibly be. So adding a puzzle piece.

I am just rehashing this in this context because I think it serves you to be aware others' perceptions of you. This thread is about the revelation that the discussion here critical about SP was shut down due to his suppressing the conversation with legal threats. Aragorn and TOT seem vindicated, and this has exposed BR's extreme and bizarre measures of protecting/shaping his image...and for me at least, brings up issues of responsibility for Simon's image. This is a perfect fractal of what you went through with Corey, and one other tidbit helpful to you in your journey is to keep in mind some may have the perception they do because they believe the manipulation he did with your image, where I guess most of the faithful HAVE to believe that you hacked PA (ie he ain't lying, he's mr. sterling integrity).

As for solutions, I have been doing my best to bring as much darkness out into the light, so it can be analyzed from a place in loving detachment. Showing less defensiveness and allowing conversations such as these is the example you should have been doing all along, your earlier stance of always pushing everyone to "move on" (and I believe a lot of those that "moved on" from tot in the CG fiasco encouraged and supported that at that time, your old biggest fans were the biggest enablers) before anything is resolved. Sure, it is frustrating, and seems like endless loops, but if we don't get all the cards on the table they are going to continue whether we discuss them or not. So please don't let any of my "disclosure" here hurt your feelings, I'm NOT trying to cast you in a bad light...rather show you the dark people are perceiving, how I see you continuing to be shedding light on it, and giving you platform with which you can shed even more, if you feel you can (which goes for all of us forum freaks). It shouldn't just be "woody's opinion"...it should be something we can actually figure out the facts on, together.

**with those believing that this place was encouraging or at least friendly to the Cult of CG, which ended up sort of being the case, which has been admirably owned and apologized for and hopefully learned from
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), The One (24th February 2016), Woody (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Oh dear i feel like at times i am going round the mulberry bush with this.

Like i said before i really do not have the time nor the patience for this.Maybe if i had the time and effort investigating this phenomena as you say then i may get a bigger picture of it all.I have seen some of the posts that members have sent me about this trollish behavior and to be honest its better than reality TV.

There seem to be a select group for me who over analyze and then become judge and jury then it snowballs. Its this select group that are rampant on the other forums and stick together. Maybe its something within this group thats just not right.I really do not care what perceptions this group has of me and why should i.There is really nothing more i can add donk but this below.

At the end of the day may conscience is clear.I have a full time job have 5 children to look after and only get about an hour maximum on tot these days.I only add the radio shows once they have downloaded and this is sometime in the morning.

I have been accused of many things even a government spy i kid you not.I have had threats you name it i have had it.Someone even said they did not believe that was me and my daughter on my avatar and that was a fake picture and that i made up my whole family. This is just some on the nonsense emails i receive on the server

If the children in the playground want to keep this going and going and going then let them as i will not loose any sleep over it.I was told some sound advice that when you run a forum you open yourself up to a world of things you could never imagine.I was told for my own sanity to ignore it and thats what i do i just ignore it.

My 2 year old is going through the process of being diagnosed with autism and what spectrum he will be placed on so i really do have more important issues to deal with than these ridiculous accusations .Maybe its not for you but for me its complete waste of my time even bothering about this stuff .But it really does not matter what i say as some will not even believe what i have just said.

We have even gone out on a limb to help other forums out, maybe we are to kind and thats the problem but i do want to thank the members that have stuck by us

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2016), Aragorn (24th February 2016), bacchus (25th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), Woody (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    First of all, I want to thank donk for being so open about his concerns, because this brings additional information to the table that neither the staff of The One Truth nor I myself as an individual were aware of.

As Malc says, he barely has the time to spend on The One Truth, so he's definitely not going to be signing up at other forums and monitor or even participate in any discussions there, and I myself am only registered at one forum, namely this one here. I will on occasion take a quick glance at some of the other alt community forums, but that is just in passing, because I'm not really interested in any of them. But on occasion, I will see some thread headline at one of these forums, and if I'm intrigued and I think that it could be important enough to bring to the attention of our own members, then I'll start doing some research on the subject, see whether it's being spoken about in the mainstream media, look at what other people's opinions are, and if it then strikes me as genuine and credible information, then I might start a thread about it here. That's more or less the premise.

The bottom line is that we didn't really have any idea of what has been playing out at these other forums on account of troll activity, and I presume that most of that stuff will be taking place within the restricted members-only environments of those forums, and then it's even less obvious to us what is going on. Still, just as a token of goodwill, you are free to contact me with the details of this troll on your forum — make sure you get an IP address and an e-mail address — and then I'll see what I can do to help you pin this joker down.

I do however want to make one last comment about something you wrote — almost everything else has already been said...

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [...]

One more piece of experiential evidence: the dude used the name of your newest child, Sophia...on one of the most effective occasions, leading to the accusation of a Sophia on EE to be "outed" as a troll without even doing anything. Using that name has some people thinking it's you and others thinking it couldn't possibly be. So adding a puzzle piece. [...]
    The name Sophia is indeed the name of Malc's youngest daughter, but it was also the screen name of a retired member from here — a very sweet, rather shy and absolutely benevolent young woman who used to go by the screen name Amethyst (and later as Natalia) over at Project Avalon. She was bullied off of Project Avalon by some of Avalon's privileged caste members — she was ultimately then also banned from there — and I'm guessing that she joined up here at The One Truth because some of her former Avalon friends were (also) registered here, and that she as such felt a need to share what had happened to her over there. She then chose to retire from The One Truth as well, and she told me that she was leaving forum life behind her in order to focus on other things. She had also just suffered the loss of her dad, and I'm guessing she needed time to sort things out.

I do not believe for even a split second that this young woman would have it in her to troll anyone anywhere, but I am not going to exclude the possibility that she may at some point have decided to join up as a member of the Earth Empaths forum. However, I do not know what has gone down over at Earth Empaths, and it is not impossible that the Sophia they had over there would indeed have been the troll who's been manifesting himself/herself at all these forums where our ex-members dwell. I do not know.

Yet, when it comes to Earth Empaths as a forum, and particularly Christine Anderson as that forum's founder, the name Sophia is certainly not just merely a name. Christine is — or at least, last I've seen of her — very much into the Sophianic Myth. For those not familiar with that myth, Sophia is the name of the goddess who has materialized her body as Gaia, or Planet Earth. This myth is an essential component of gnosticism. John Lamb Lash has written extensively about this subject.

My point here is that the name Sophia is not such an unusual choice for a screen name linked to someone who would want to join up at Earth Empaths, and I'm guessing that anyone with the intent of trolling people over there — or at any other alt community forums for that matter — could certainly be choosing that screen name because of its link to the Sophianic Myth.

As for the troll's true identity, we can only guess. Stephen Hodges seems a likely suspect, even if only because this is exactly the sort of thing he gets off on. On the other hand, Hodges is dyslexic and has his own, very identifiable writing style. Perhaps this is why the troll is hiding behind a strategy of merely copying and pasting. Either way, those copy/pastes themselves and the name Sophia are insufficient information to go on when it comes to pointing a finger at any particular suspect. Again, I have no objections to helping you find out who this person is — if at all possible — but we're going to be needing a lot more information for that.

I can only add one more thing to the above, which is that one of the possible reasons why this troll is not manifesting himself/herself here at The One Truth, could be that they would be using a TOR connection. The One Truth does not allow any connections by way of the TOR network anymore due to the fact that we got DDoS'd from a TOR node in April 2015, and by someone who was a member here at the time, and who was subsequently banned — for that matter, that perpetrator is himself also one of the people who's been signing up at many of the other forums where our ex-members hang out, so that in itself already makes him a suspect as well in my book.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), modwiz (25th February 2016), Olaf (25th February 2016), The One (25th February 2016), Woody (25th February 2016)

Thanks
    I was only offering perspectives, very few of which I even agreed with, and was pretty careful to try to mention which ones. It's just an overview of things I've been observing at this point, which I used to "KNOW" stopped and started with Bill Ryan...and I've learned in my journeys I don't know a damn thang brotha

When Corey entered the mix and I got to know Christine better and watched what happened to Simon Parkes...busy and uninteresting or not...and whether or not it's an actual "dot" or not...one of the connecting lines blew right through here...

I was going to say that "it" (meaning my metaphorical line "connecting dots") still lingers here, and some people still consider tot and malc a puzzle piece....but I realized, it could very well be me.

My constantly checking my reality, in attempts to get others' perspective, I am sure in the eyes of some is the entirety of the problem. That's the feel I kinda got from malc at least, Aragorn not exactly far from there on top of it.

It had just seemed that you were more open to it, had come to a point where you accepted a perspective (criticizism) as a gift...I see its still tiresome. I'll leave any perspectives I hear of you (or this place) as far from TOT as I can. It is interesting to me, I think it's interesting to a handful of people, even outside the "troubled group" that do as well.

I seriously try hard not to start sh!t for the sake of it. I can help but shake it up when I see it. I've never agreed with you on when it's appropriate to "move on", sorry to keep pushing it...I really thought there was a connection to the bigger picture

To aragorn's troll stuff...I personally have never had a problem with trolls. Maybe it would bug me if I was cloned and being misrepresented...but this particular dude does it so poorly I'm hoping he does. Just like I hoped wouldn't have been chased away before getting an idea of who she was (of course all the energy readers KNOW who it is...and did well to "protect the forum )...I do appreciate the feedback though Aragorn

my real concern is attempting to create spaces that are different from the fear based emotionally stunted crap that gets displayed in places it really shouldn't. Unwinding these dramas and dealing with psycho behavior and diverse communication effectiveness is practice for my real life, every day.

Thank you for providing this one. I was trying to do what I could to make it better. I'll stop, I can see its not the case. Sorry malc, I'll be good

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2016), Aragorn (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Thanks
    Well, if I may make a suggestion myself here, donk, then I propose that you work on your posting style, because it's not always clear whom exactly you are addressing. Some of your post appears to be addressing Malc rather than myself, but you posted your reply directly underneath my post without including any quotes, so then it comes across as if you're addressing your reply to myself.

Now, with that said, I'd like to add a few more comments here-below...

[...]

My constantly checking my reality, in attempts to get others' perspective, I am sure in the eyes of some is the entirety of the problem. That's the feel I kinda got from malc at least, Aragorn not exactly far from there on top of it.
    Speaking for myself, my objection is that there still are people who consider The One Truth as some kind of subsidiary of Project Avalon, while that is absolutely not the case. Chronologically, Malc, Church, myself and others have all been members of Project Avalon at some point, and several of our current staff members still are members there even — as well as that these staff members may also be registered as regular members at yet other alt community forums. And just like Project Avalon — as well as many other forums, whether alt community or otherwise — we are running vBulletin as our forum engine. But that's about where the comparison ends.

The One Truth is an independent organization, with its own identity, its own philosophy and its own values. And this is my personal objection to any comparison between The One Truth and Project Avalon. You cannot compare The One Truth to Project Avalon any more than that you can compare it to Earth Empaths, Eye-Rise, Imaginative Worlds or any of the other alt community forums. I will however admit that I'm not too familiar with The Mists Of Avalon, though. All I know about it is that it was clearly started as a Project Avalon offshoot and that there are many familiar faces there as well.

It had just seemed that you were more open to it, had come to a point where you accepted a perspective (criticizism) as a gift...I see its still tiresome. I'll leave any perspectives I hear of you (or this place) as far from TOT as I can. It is interesting to me, I think it's interesting to a handful of people, even outside the "troubled group" that do as well.
    See, here it is not clear whom you are addressing. I presume you are addressing Malc, and I will therefore also leave it up to him whether he wants to comment on that or not.

To aragorn's troll stuff...I personally have never had a problem with trolls. Maybe it would bug me if I was cloned and being misrepresented...but this particular dude does it so poorly I'm hoping he does. Just like I hoped wouldn't have been chased away before getting an idea of who she was (of course all the energy readers KNOW who it is...and did well to "protect the forum )...I do appreciate the feedback though Aragorn
    You have to see this troll situation from a broader perspective, donk.

Yes, the troll is giving The One Truth and Malc in particular a bad name. Yes, the guy — assuming that it is a guy, or for that matter, that it would be only one person — is bugging you at your own forum. And you don't really care anymore that he's trolling you. But what you're obviously overlooking is that this guy isn't just your problem, or our problem, but apparently also a problem for both the members and staff of other alt community forums. I don't think Christine will be too happy to have a troll at large at her forum, and I don't think Ria, Dark Quark or Rakyht would be too happy if that character were to show up at Eye-Rise either. In fact, I believe he/she/they may already have, but that he/she/they was/were banned from there.

Furthermore, I don't think that the young woman of whom I spoke higher up would be pleased that someone would be accusing her of being a troll, and if it really was that young woman who was registered at Earth Empaths under the name Sophia, then it's most likely also because of that troll, and because of the allegations from PurpleLama, that she asked Christine to retire her account there. In other words, there goes another truly innocent victim — at least, assuming that it was indeed said young woman who had indeed signed up at Earth Empaths as Sophia.

A while ago, someone here on the forum — I'm not going to be mentioning any names — told me by way of a private message that Pris may be part of a carefully engineered psyop. And if you say "Pris", then you're also saying "PurpleLama", because they're a tag team. Both of them, together with two or three other members of The One Truth at the time, were behind the insurrection we had going on here, where they were spamming existing threads, sending out mass PMs and starting new threads, all with blatantly false allegations about the management of The One Truth. And for that reason, Pris was banned from here. Most of the others left voluntarily, although some of them still remain here as active members.

I have now read the posts higher up the page of your forum that you linked to in an earlier post here, and so I've read the post from the person who called himself/herself Sherlock on your forum, where Sherlock accuses Pris and PurpleLama of being a tag team which goes around and trolls people. I'm not saying it is true, but I do find that very plausible — they certainly both have that in them, from what I've seen of them here at The One Truth in the first half of 2015 — and in that regard, I don't even think that it would be all too far-fetched if the so-called impersonation of Pris was part of the whole plot, as a way for Pris herself to make her entry into people's attention later "in order to clear her name". A perfect false flag.

If the person who contacted me in private regarding Pris was correct — and I'm not saying that they were, but I'm also not saying that they weren't — then it's highly likely that this would be some kind of alphabet soup agency-engineered operation for destabilizing (or even just harassing) the Internet-based alternative community. But even if that is not the case, then we're still dealing with a phenomenon which has spread itself across many different forums in the alternative community.

On the one hand, there's The One Truth as the forum which is clearly being set up to take the blame, and on the other hand, the phenomenon supposedly started at Mental Floss 2 — i.e. the forum started by Pris and Anarp after the both of them had been banned from here — and then spread to Imaginative Worlds, and from there to The Mists Of Avalon, and now it's over at Earth Empaths, and at your own forum as well. And what do all of these forums — well, apart from yours, I think, even though I'm not sure about that — have in common? Pris is/was there.

Are we starting to see a pattern yet? I know I am. Forget about Stephen Hodges. This is not his work, even though — as I said already — it's the kind of thing he gets off on.

So what I myself am interested in, right here and right now, is not just to clear The One Truth and Malc — that is of course also part of my intent — but also to get rid of this pest which is polluting all of these other forums. Because even though they are all separate organizations, with their own identities, most of the staff members who founded these forums all know each other, and have at some point been members of the same forum — whether it was Project Avalon or Project Camelot or something else, it doesn't matter. Not to mention that all of these forums have a great number of members in common between them.

So, for myself, this is not about individual forums, but about the people I know at these other forums, and perhaps even about the forum-based alt community at large. I cannot help but sympathize with my colleagues from the other forums who are being plagued by this troll phenomenon. And I think that if we can positively identify the perpetrator(s), then it would bring the alt community at large another step closer together.

Having different forums with different identities is A Good Thing™, but that doesn't mean that there has to be any actual rivalry between them. In the end, we're all striving for a better world for us all. And I believe sympathy and solidarity to be much better tools in that regard than competition and animosity.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), donk (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Thanks
    Well, if I may make a suggestion myself here, donk, then I propose that you work on your posting style, because it's not always clear whom exactly you are addressing. Some of your post appears to be addressing Malc rather than myself, but you posted your reply directly underneath my post without including any quotes, so then it comes across as if you're addressing your reply to myself.
    My posts are universal , I try to make them so that anyone reading them can interpret them in a way hopefully if not close to the intended meaning, than in a way that has to the value. Thanks for the suggestion, I will continue to work even harder on it.

Speaking for myself, my objection is that there still are people who consider The One Truth as some kind of subsidiary of Project Avalon, while that is absolutely not the case.
    You don’t get to determine how EVERYone else sees things, but I point out perspectives people find objectionable in hopes they can be used to better shape and/or clarify the extremely invalid, defeating views

The One Truth is an independent organization, with its own identity, its own philosophy and its own values. And this is my personal objection to any comparison between The One Truth and Project Avalon. You cannot compare The One Truth to Project Avalon any more than that you can compare it to Earth Empaths, Eye-Rise, Imaginative Worlds or any of the other alt community forums
    Um, I disagree…anyone CAN, and lots of people DO. But I am not really as interested in comparing as I am in connecting dots where the lines tend to run through all those places…whether you choose to ignore it or take exception to the idea or not.

See, here it is not clear whom you are addressing. I presume you are addressing Malc, and I will therefore also leave it up to him whether he wants to comment on that or not.
    Sorry, you’re right, I do bounce around who the immediate addressee is…but I was only half-joking above….I write to the “proverbial you”…anyone who shares the ideas I’m pointing out…in that case, where it’s “taking criticism as an attack/annoyance rather than a gift”, malc was the primary. I thought subsequently directly addressing you was apparent enough of a segue/shift/indicator, I’ll work on it.

You have to see this troll situation from a broader perspective, donk.
    I have no idea why you keep projecting me having a problem with the troll—or any “trolls”, for that matter. I love having him at my forum, it was one of the primary reasons I made it.
    My “problem” was that malc was being accused of being a specific one, I figured he might like to know, and even try to rectify it…possibly even using my post as a platform for doing so. But it was also intended for valuable feedback like the feedback you gave with your perception, so thanks a ton for that as well

So, for myself, this is not about individual forums, but about the people I know at these other forums, and perhaps even about the forum-based alt community at large. I cannot help but sympathize with my colleagues from the other forums who are being plagued by this troll phenomenon. And I think that if we can positively identify the perpetrator(s), then it would bring the alt community at large another step closer together.
    Well said, it has been for me too...which is why I created the "forum"...not for the happy crappy community sh!t, but to draw the energy away from those, and examine it in an "unclean, unsafe" environement. And failing that, as a depository for my perspectives....with the option for anyone to chime in with theirs.

And if you believe it was Pris, than kudos to EE for "protecting the forum", in a new and different way than ban hammer. I understand that it was more practical, given the forum sizes at the respective times...but I don't think it's the TROLLS that are the problem. It's the enablers, which we all are, to some degree...and even if you disagree that YOU (the proverbial you) are, you have to agree that's the aspect we have the most control over. We seem to be getting better, and my belief is sharing, putting as much out on the table as we can, is how we are getting there...

and I myself am only registered at one forum, namely this one here. I will on occasion take a quick glance at some of the other alt community forums, but that is just in passing, because I'm not really interested in any of them.
    ...for someone that could say this...you sure do have an extremely robust, very sharp, I dare say even "valid" perspective on things

(all these were directed specifically directed at Aragorn, and generally at anyone else who might share his POV)
    Last edited by donk, 25th February 2016 at 12:26.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    If forums are saving your life, you need help nugg.
    Well, maybe I still do though I do not feel this way today... instead I see my experience of these forums like someone might view a support group, yet when I joined Project Avalon on December 15, 2011, I was in the midst of a full blown archontic interaction of the darkest of orders. Within 45 days I had escaped two suicide attempts, spent 8 days in a psyche ward in Panama (after the 2nd attempt), ended up in a rehab in Medellin, Colombia where on February 1, 2012 I entered an almost 3 month long true "dark night of the soul" stretch. I was beyond depressed, I was in utter despair. I ended up in my wife's home in Medellin on February 7th after escaping that rehab which was a gloried work camp yet consumed by this despair.

My depression was so great I could see how I was infecting my wife and her daughter (from a previous relationship) so I took all the money I had to my name (with only $300 left over) and bought a plane ticket back to the city I grew up in, Dallas, Texas USA. All I had was two suitcases and jacket of worldly possessions to my name and with no where else to go but (ironically) my first wife's father's home (as he offered me a room), I ended up in Dallas. Within a few days, a former "boss" offered to buy me a cheap computer and gave me some work I could do online. The only other thing I had going for me was some small monthly income from a family trust. Yet thanks to having the computer and internet... I went back to PA.

So the key to my turn around was that around March 15th or so, I dove back in to the Project Avalon forum. I was searching for answers to what might be that voice that was in my head which kept telling me "[I] had to kill [myself] to save the world." The same voice that told me in August of 2001 that "America was about to experience a major military event." - A voice I had thought was "The voice of God." I also had sought answers the the anomalous experience I had when I was six years old. That and the mystery regarding my father have been the two most important mysteries of my life (I am now 58 years old as of this writing).

Because I went to the forum, Project Avalon, and began full blown participation in many threads of that forum, on April 26, 2012 I discovered the Horus-Ra thread and from reading the OP... instantly my depression went away and went away completely. It was also a little later that very day I achieved the courage to post about what happened to me when I was six years old. Since that time the only experience I had with any form of depression was when I was overwhelmed by my gut change regarding the veracity of all the fantastical things told to me by a being who had become incredibly important in my life.

One of the most significant particular experiences I had in those early days at PA was when I acquired the courage to write and send my first PM to one of the posters who happened to be Modwiz. What made that particular experience so good for me was...

...not only that he replied, but the heart he put into the quite lengthy reply. We have had a cherished relationship ever since.

Yes, I needed help and help badly when I landed at Avalon. And yes, it can be honestly said that the way I utilized Avalon by reading and posting and then reaching out to folks who in time began to interact with me at Avalon played the single most significant role in why, today, I have four years of sobriety from all alcohol and drugs, why today my wife has a true husband and my sons and step-daughter have a true father and why my friends have a true friend who though he may make mistakes, and even though he may take risks where some wish to label him some "betrayer" the fact is, I no longer betray myself.

So having said all these things about the Project Avalon forum, who then should get some credit and perhaps the primary credit for that forum's existence at the time I joined?

Bill Ryan

So I make no apologies that I am (after a year playing "prodigal son") glad to be a member again at Project Avalon and until and unless I experience something myself directly where I might view Bill in a different light, I can only see Bill as I do - one who was instrumental in truly saving my life.

And guess what? TOT has been helpful for me in quite the same way. I still regret and take full responsibility for being involved with 'others' (just like I am now albeit vastly different 'others') where we, as a group, entertained notions regarding Malc as some strange internet stalker/DDOSer. What is quite important to note is all the chances I was given such that I never lost my TOT membership. What then does that say about Malc and his patience? I might add that some of the moderators here also showed some serious patience.

So anyways... all this is why I have adopted the hard and fast operational protocol that I will never, ever allow the influence of others to cause me to make up my mind about another. I will only make my mind up based on direct, personal experience. I may end up (as I have many times) a fool, but at least I can look myself in the mirror, just like I can regarding various entanglements of the past.

Maybe I am the only one who actually experiences support from these forums, but I am not ashamed to say I do and I am not ashamed to say that PA as well as TOT have been integral to the happy and balanced (in comparison to my past) life I now experience.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), donk (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), modwiz (25th February 2016), Olaf (25th February 2016), The One (25th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Maybe I am the only one who actually experiences support from these forums, but I am not ashamed to say I do and I am not ashamed to say that PA as well as TOT have been integral to the happy and balanced (in comparison to my past) life I now experience.
    You sound like a descent man Sam and i really did not have a clue what you went through.I cant even contemplation it but i really do hope you are in a better place now you seem to be.You have always been welcomed here whatever are differences have been.

I have four years of sobriety from all alcohol and drugs, why today my wife has a true husband and my sons and step-daughter have a true father and why my friends have a true friend who though he may make mistakes, and even though he may take risks where some wish to label him some "betrayer" the fact is, I no longer betray myself.
    I applaud you for that and that's all that matters and no forum should ever change that

Together we grow,together we learn and together we can all make a difference
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2016), Aragorn (25th February 2016), Chester (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016), modwiz (25th February 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Thanks Malc... for me, that form of sobriety is mandatory.

I just got a call from my only full sibling... my sister. Her only child, a very troubled daughter... that had struggled for years and years with all sorts of drugs and alcohol and though she has recently showed some promise that she might actually get it - was killed last night in a head on car crash... and it seems it was her fault.

This thing we have called life is extremely serious and (for me) is precious. Any help anyone truly receives in any form, including what they may get out of participating in forums like this one (and PA) should not be taken lightly.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Divine Feminine (25th February 2016), donk (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016), modwiz (25th February 2016), The One (25th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    So anyways... all this is why I have adopted the hard and fast operational protocol that I will never, ever allow the influence of others to cause me to make up my mind about another. I will only make my mind up based on direct, personal experience. I may end up (as I have many times) a fool, but at least I can look myself in the mirror, just like I can regarding various entanglements of the past.
    So if you were friends with Hitler and he never personally did anything to you, would you continue to look the other way? This type of logic is baffling to me, but you are not alone, as I see this reasoning go on all the time. I'm not here to pick on you, but I cannot follow this line of thinking if I'm interpreting you correctly.

I just noticed your statement here:
    "Any help anyone truly receives in any form, including what they may get out of participating in forums like this one (and PA) should not be taken lightly."

I agree, and it's why many of us are being so vocal about certain individuals within the alternative communities, because 'it should not be taken lightly.' So when some of us see outlandish behavior over and over again, we are stepping forward to warn others and support the one's who are brave enough to come forward to share their personal experiences.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 25th February 2016 at 17:36.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sympathies, Sam. I hope you and your sister are able to support and comfort each other.

Credit where credit's due. It's a good approach. Keep it empirical.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Chester (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016), modwiz (25th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I do not like BR as a man, however I do not waste my energy thinking much about him. Hitler is an emotional trigger word, not a word used in reasonable debate about a common misanthrope.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 25th February 2016 at 19:10. Reason: removed personal comments.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Chester (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016), JRS (29th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Sorry Modwiz, I don't agree, it's a valid point and there's nothing hysterical. If you're not interested in wasting time on BR than maybe you shouldn't be on this thread. Why the insults?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016)