Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Are you assuming that he posted as a service to others? Am I wrong to suspect that he'd have his image in front of that, on his list of priorities? I'd base that on my personal experiences with him

Then why'd he give a f*ck that a throw away non-true statement was in closed private thread...here??

Gimme a break...I don't think he works for-or-as anyone with any intelligence, the post said he was an "asset" of the intelligence agencies....being completely used is my current best theory as to how he's in the position he finds himself. My second theory is that he pathetically wants the attention/cred that the belief he could actually be an agent/insider would bring. My third would be it is completely made up, as the character BR created would be too smart/emotionally mature to care about a post that's been in the same place for 7 months is some kind of threat to him now.

post #22 was to Devine Feminine...didn't she write what I quoted? Or are you prescient...and you are enjoying post #26?
    Ahhh emotions - funny how they can steer our words, yes? I know mine have influenced my own.

Note, I quoted Aragorn

"personally do not believe that Bill Ryan would be working for any intelligence agencies."

so if you feel a need to correct the statement, aim your post at the right poster.

And I meant what I said, I find your posts better than they were when I first encountered reading your posts several years ago at PA and I stand by that statement. Yes, some of the posts here stimulated my comment but it was not based only on the few I read here.

Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    The point is Sam, Bill has been doing this for a long time. If he wants to be taken seriously and play the role of an 'expert' in his field, he needs to act responsibly and imo, he doesn’t. Bill doesn’t practice what he preaches by properly ‘vetting’ people. He has a tract record of bringing forward one charlatan after another and I’m not alone in my view. One can only assume he knows exactly what he’s doing otherwise the only other conclusion one can make is he must be a complete idiot and I don’t think this is the case. After observing his actions for several years it’s not hard walking away with the impression that he doesn’t care for his members based on how he treats them. In his mind he can do no wrong and it’s evident in his actions and behavior. I have personally experienced his ridiculousness and like ground hogs day, watched similar scenarios of the same behavior in his treatment to others. Those who observe the same and stay on ‘Project’ Avalon, imo can be considered ‘enablers’(that’s for you Donk)as if you know a person is treating people poorly such as squelching their free speech, shutting them down and purposefully discrediting them to fulfill your own agenda you are condoning the behavior by giving the very system life through your energetic support and participation. A forum doesn’t run if people refuse to participate. So I can only perceive this to be an example of 'like attracting like' otherwise why would one stay.

And the premise for your reasoning is why I have the opinion I do. No one put the idea in my head, I experienced it first hand and observed on my own as I’m sure many others did. So with your line of thinking, then you have to appreciate others are using the same logic, it doesn’t just apply to you. So that being said, I am really glad that I have found proof that meets my standard of proof and that I have not allowed the opinions of others and in some cases out right conclusions of others to ever make my mind up for me again.

I have no interest in a witch hunt, I didn't start the thread. I gave my opinion based on your above logic in support of Sarah and the poor Italian couple who is figuring out what many of us have known for a long time.
    Clearly you did not carefully read my post - I made it very clear that if you did have personal experience along those lines then by all means you have the right to share about it. (see below)

Perhaps you, DF, have direct series of one or more negative experiences with Bill and/or PA that I don't. If so, I would respect you for your right to have formed your opinion and even to close the door on someone for eternity.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jengelen, awesome post. Thanks for sharing. I don't feel out of line now saying that it seems like there's a pattern of people asking for help and then actually getting attacked. Caution certainly is warranted.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), sarahdita85 (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    One point sorta related is that Simon’s implanting the fear of the white light/reincarnation cycle was a provocative entry into our little nook of the collective consciousness got my wheels spinning on some of these ideas, I really like a lot of what I learned about the discussion and exploration of the idea, as presented from his perspective. But I won’t believe that the community needed HIM in order to grow, as much as I learned—that was not the reason for his presence in my awareness. I think sarah’s life would have been just as fulfilling without him being a part of it.
    And the philosophy you espouse sounds dangerously close to enabling/rationalization, and mine feels less victim-mentality than any other I am capable of.
    We'll have to disagree on this one Donk. Your perception directly above supports a typical 3D line if thinking, imo. I'm not sure how else to explain. Until you do the research on your own, it may be difficult to understand my line of rationing. For more on this perspective I would look at interviews done by Neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander and case study of Robert Schwartz who focuses on prebirth planning and virtues. For an even deeper understanding, figure out yourself by exploring your own past lives and you will be able to observe patterns within your own experiences that match what many of these researchers have already uncovered.

For what it's worth I think Sarah is all the much wiser for what she experienced. Soul growth isn't always unicorn and rainbows.

@ Sam
    And yes, I clearly did read your post and only reinforced your personal remarks. My form of communication is probably just different than yours.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th February 2016 at 01:26.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    If see a need for us to look in a mirror. We have had a few flavors of the month in our community. I will start with "Charles/Atticus", brought to us by Bill Ryan. Anointed by him. Then the inevitable 'fall'. Corey was a reason for the membership here to swell and now........ Shane was the darling of many and now....... Simon sought after by throngs and now...... Who built these people up? It was our attention and questions to them. In many ways these people are like celebrities or rock stars whose latest releases have left us frustrated. I have never elevated these people above myself. I saw them as compatriots that a level of discussion could be had with. In most cases, I have not been disappointed. I wanted dialogue, as equals, not answers to my burning questions. I find my answers by my own devices, much of that being the sifting through of data that comes from many sources.

The real issue at the heart of all of these risings and fallings of personages within our community is our own doing and how fickle we are. Also how unsure we are of ourselves.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), bacchus (24th February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), Lord Sidious (24th February 2016), Olaf (24th February 2016), sandy (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hey Sam. Triadox. I like it, paradoxically.

I see Bill's connection to this thread as it relates to his support of Simon. It seems now that support is not so absolute. I know you have had your concerns about such support.

Bill seems pretty well able to take care of himself. A comment by Lord Sidious on a months old thread will have little to no affect on his life, work, or reputation. Unless, of course, Lord Sidious has some sort of fame and gravitas I'm unaware of.

Because we're all adults and responsible for our decisions, it's good to have as much information as possible. I'm pretty sure Malc and Aragorn would be happy to go about their business without ever commenting on or dealing with Bill again. It seems that cannot be. Such is life.

It's good to see you around here. I'm amazed that you've kept your membership at PA after all that's transpired. Way to go. I'm very glad that it's a happy thing for you again.

I'd love to see you share here now and again...
    Ohhhhh what a year indeed. Frankly, if not for Aragorn, Malc and bsbray from TOT in very direct ways, I don't think I would have made it through. Aragorn personally slapped me up side the head in relation to the obsession I had about Corey (and I have never stopped thanking him for it). He can confirm that I did indeed wake up that very day and never looked back. Malc gave me break after break after break when he was made aware of disparaging comments I made about Malc - comments I made all and only based on my stupid decision to let others opinions and accusations become my own truth. Really stupid of me and was the entire point I was trying to make regarding Bill.

My own personal issues with Bill were based on the same, stupid mistake. I was in tight with others who developed a bad view of Bill but the fact is that Bill never once did anything wrong to me and only ever treated me with respect. I stupidly did not do the same. Only after a public mud slinging began did Bill ever "do" (meaning write) anything I had issue with in that he referenced some statements of mine from an e-mail and then took a few snippets where they could be presented out of context. But why did he do that? Because he is a human being just like I am where he was driven by his anger over what happened to him personally where he felt I was indirectly involved. I forgave that but what he forgave of me was much more.

So how did I end up back there? Simple, despite that I felt he would forever hate my guts, I wrote him an e-mail on October 19, 2015 thanking him for putting a halt to something that I had come to regard as harmful which I, ironically, but in all honesty, played a large role in creating.

A few days later Bill sent me an e-mail "issuing me a yellow card" (a great analogy IMO) and offered me my membership back. The fact is that Avalon saved my life. I have said this many times and it is no understatement. Guess what? TOT has been equally helpful. And in fact it could be said that Malc gave me several yellow cards and yet never the red card (thankfully).

I was glad to see Lord Sid post because that means he probably has read some of this thread. I wish he would share why he once felt the way he did about Bill (and Kerry). Sid doesn't really know me and likely based on the places he's been, likely heard some really bad things. If what he heard comes from that other/other forum, most of it is pure untrue at worst and massively twisted and/or embellished at best. Again, why I wish folks make up their minds based on personal experiences.

Lastly... note I attempted to assist Ria last September such that she could move her forum to an ISP that had DDOS protection. Yet the next day I get a message from her stating "someone's been talking."

Well, guess what? Everyone talks. Especially these forum folks (Ria included and myself included). What would be nice is if the talkers told the truth. Why all the fallout occurred in my own situation was because I suddenly felt at the gut level that a blogger I had come to know well had been telling me all sorts of untruths. I prefer not to waste my time with fantacists who go to great lengths to.... to... there's not even a word for it as it all makes no sense anyways.
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd February 2016 at 22:15.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    We'll have to disagree on this one Donk. Your perception directly above supports a typical 3D line if thinking, imo. I'm not sure how else to explain. Until you do the research on your own, it may be difficult to understand my line of rationing. For more on this perspective I would look at interviews done by Neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander and case study of Robert Schwartz who focuses on prebirth planning and virtues. For an even deeper understanding, figure out yourself by exploring your own past lives and you will be able to observe patterns within your own experiences that match what many of these researchers have already have uncovered.

For what it's worth I think Sarah is all the much wiser for what she experienced. Soul growth isn't always unicorn and rainbows.

@ Sam
    And yes, I clearly did read your post and only reinforced your personal remarks. My form of communication is probably just different than yours.
    Hi, apologies. I reread your post and can see it as you wanted me too the first time - true apologies.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No worries Sam, I probably could have written better.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you for your honest expressions of appreciation, Sam.

Your point about Bill not having done anything to you is interesting. There's a difficult line sometimes. You have a relationship with someone. You like them. They've always been good to you. But you know they've mistreated others. There's no easy, black and white decision when it comes to friendship and supporting someone. I know you appreciate integrity. It's worth keeping in mind when dealing with questionable character(s).

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Yeah I learned a lesson the hard way and I'm not angry about what happened anymore but I do think you can sometimes 'believe' things into existence, that makes certain people dangerous to me, for example, I had never even heard of djinn until simon stated what they where and that he had some that he controlled, so this makes me think was it my belief that drew one to me? They are both connected someway IMO. It can be good and bad I suppose, if it happens to be true then I have one hell of an after life planned lol, mostly with lost pets and soul mates

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    This is going to be a long reply because I'm going to be replying to multiple posts from different people all at once, so please bear with me.

I worry about this type of belief, that I see prevailing over the community. In particular, as a friend, I just want to point out that it looks like you ARE rationalizing his behavior, and psychopath's existence. I don't think it's wise to take the effect and make it the cause. Just because you are able to learn valuable from it, does not mean that the type, or phenomenon or whatever, was put in your presence FOR YOU. I could be wrong, but I'm just suggesting you keep open the possibility their purpose may be other than to teach non-psychos lessons. I'm not trying to dismiss your idea or completely dissuade you from it, but I've been getting the growing sense that "enabling" is the biggest problem with face, and that twisting the cause/effect is a sort of subtle for of it, so am sharing my perspective for consideration as a friend.
    This is more or less my opinion as well, donk, i.e. everything you experience has meaning — there is no such thing as coincidence — but that doesn't necessarily mean that what you experience would have to have meaning for you personally. Yet, in a way, even then, it would still have some meaning, even if it's only "information in passing".

Interesting thread, thanks to all that contributed...did I miss the link to the post BR has a problem with?
    Apparently, it was this post here. The thread itself has been closed, but resides under Witnesses & Whistleblowers, which is one of the publicly visible categories.

To bring it back on topic, is it a fair/valid perspective to say that PA in general and BR's support in particular seemed to be a huge boost in the community's awareness of Mr. Parkes?
    Yes, I would say that it was definitely a huge boost in that regard. Not a launchpad, though, because Simon Parkes had already been doing his thing for quite some time, but then he joined up at Project Avalon, and that's where his popularity seriously took off and where a genuine (and quite fanatic) groupie culture started developing around him.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I read across forums and I joined TOT and earth empaths under my own name because I really actually just wanna be as real as possible. I LOVE IT that support was given to Eyerise and that some members are "citizens" of multiple forums. It feels terrible however to have an inner "zeitgeist" that is sickly. I don't want to align myself with illness. I think this is indication here of pathologic paranoia.
    I was already wondering whether the Maggie of Earth Empaths was you. Were you also not on Project Avalon earlier — and perhaps still — under the name Delight? Or is that another Maggie?

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    [...] this threat arrived at my private e-mail address, and in said message, I was addressed by my legal name. Both my private e-mail address and my legal name were previously unknown to Simon Parkes, and could only have been passed onto him by Bill Ryan himself. Likewise, the e-mail address at which Malc received his own copy of the threat was also Malc's private e-mail address, which he had used many, many years ago for registering as a member at Project Avalon — long before there ever was such a thing as The One Truth. That information, too, could only have come from Bill Ryan. Both threats were sent from Simon Parkes's official e-mail account by way of his Samsung smartphone, and the threat to Sarahdita85 was sent to her as an SMS to her cellphone — she and Simon Parkes had each other's phone numbers.
    I read posts on PA still as a guest. This week there is a thread about Simon Parkes and I read one long time member seem to go for the throat of another long term member in the name of ?????

With friends like this then who needs enemies? If the alt community is like a band of fearful shut-ins in the fort of "I protect for my own survival", then honestly IMO always another enemy will be seen storming the gates. We can be helpful and supportive to one another anywhere. However, some kingdoms are just awful places to live.
    This is one of those reasons why I keep on saying that the alternative community is not "spiritually more evolved" than the mainstream community. They're only in a different room on the same floor, while they all seem to think they're in the elevator.

They're deluding themselves. Spiritual growth does not come from believing in (or even seeing) UFOs, or from believing in (or having had experiences with) the supernatural. And it certainly doesn't come from worshipping some self-professed guru as if they are a rock star. Spiritual growth comes from introspection and self-knowledge, and leads to a greater awareness and a different type of consciousness.

I don’t take any offense my friend, I appreciate your perspective….but not only not understand the dimensions beyond the 3D, I have a personal bias that would have any information you perceive as research supporting the necessity of psychopathy or evil as intentionally twisted, to serve the purpose of those that would have you believe in the need for either.

I think “negative energy” that we can learn from has purpose beyond being our “soul teacher”…and I’ll just repeat for clarity the only point I was hoping you’d consider that I see it as an EFFECT, and not some sort of cause or catalyst or whatever it may happen to be if you end up learning and growing from it. [...]
    A very astute observation, donk. There is much more to the existence of good and evil — and the eternal battle between them — than that they would merely be a catalyst for an individual soul's growth. The scope of their juxtaposition is much, much wider than that. They are both aspects of the Yin/Yang energetics of the multiverse.

Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Ohhhhh what a year indeed. Frankly, if not for Aragorn, Malc and bsbray from TOT in very direct ways, I don't think I would have made it through. Aragorn personally slapped me up side the head in relation to the obsession I had about Corey (and I have never stopped thanking him for it). He can confirm that I did indeed wake up that very day and never looked back. [...]
    Aye, 'tis true. And we're still glad that you woke up, because you were destroying both yourself and others while you were on that path. And this while you have so much more inside of you.

My own personal issues with Bill were based on the same, stupid mistake. I was in tight with others who developed a bad view of Bill but the fact is that Bill never once did anything wrong to me and only ever treated me with respect.
    Well, I'm afraid I cannot say the same thing on account of my own experiences with the man. Already within two weeks after my joining up as a member at Project Avalon did I collide with him. There was a stupid misunderstanding between a now also banned member from there and myself — a misunderstanding in which I felt guilty, and in which I as such contacted Christine and Claudia (Karelia) myself in order to help rectify the situation — and instead of staying out of it, Bill chose to step in and deliberately singled me out for the mere purpose of self-gratification and ego-stroking, so as to show everyone that he was a leader, which he then later on started a thread over called "My role on the forum", or something of the likes. (I've tried to look for it but I couldn't find it anymore, and I suspect that they've moved it out of the public view in the meantime.)

I did choose to give Bill the benefit of the doubt later on, even though he did at first ignore me for a while, and then later on became more interested in me, given that he had found out that I was friends with Corey, and that I had knowledge of the file on Bill Ryan that Corey had been sent by one of his FBI contacts. I tried to lay low for a while, but then the whole Simon Parkes scandal came to the surface, and I was confronted over one of my posts by Dennis Leahy, which then ultimately led to my ban. You know the circumstances, because you were one of the people with whom I was in contact via e-mail, and I believe I've sent you the screenshots of my entire conversation — if one can call it that — with both Dennis Leahy and Bill Ryan.

When Bill handed over my personal information and contact details to Simon Parkes in the (northern) spring of 2015 so that Simon Parkes could threaten me with a lawsuit, that's when Bill Ryan forever lost all credit with me personally. I've given him more than one chance, and I can be quite magnanimous, but even my patience has its limits. And if you then add the fact that I happen to have an eidetic memory and that I still remember everything, then I don't exactly feel any inclination to revise my analysis of the man.

Therefore, in my book — and it is your utter right to disagree with me — if Bill Ryan is treating you with what appears to be respect, then he's actually only playing you in the most effective manner to get you exactly where he wants you. I've been privy to too many of his Machiavellian machinations, spin, outright lies and changes of story to still naively believe in anything the man says.

I stupidly did not do the same. Only after a public mud slinging began did Bill ever "do" (meaning write) anything I had issue with in that he referenced some statements of mine from an e-mail and then took a few snippets where they could be presented out of context. But why did he do that? [...]
    Because that's how he operates. He is extremely intelligent, he thinks very fast, and he's a master at manipulation. Taking just the right snippets of text so they can be presented in a different context from what they originally meant is exactly the sort of thing he does all the time.

And I have evidence of that, because he did that to me as well, with a snippet from a message he himself wrote to Christine, Claudia and Hazel on the day that Hazel was fired from the mod team and that Christine and Claudia both resigned in protest. His claim to me was that nobody got fired from the mod team — and I have that on record, because I've taken screenshots of the entire PM conversation — while he himself has announced on the Avalon forum last year — around the time that they started their smear campaign against Christine — that Hazel had, indeed, been fired from the mod team.

Lastly... note I attempted to assist Ria last September such that she could move her forum to an ISP that had DDOS protection.
    I'm not so sure that Eye-Rise truly would have been DDoS'd. I'm not saying it's impossible — it has happened here as well once, by way of a TOR exit node — but it has so far been our honest observation that most of the technical problems that have befallen Eye-Rise since their inception were due to the poor quality they were getting from the company hosting their server.

And as I wrote higher up the thread already, the great irony is that the staff of Eye-Rise all had their mouths full of how Malc had supposedly hacked their server — courtesy of Paul (the Avalon administrator) whispering lies into the ears of Rakyht (the Eye-Rise administrator) — while those very same people don't even have the technical skill to properly set up their own forum and/or check for irregularities.

Did you know that for a while, their moderator and administrator forums were publicly visible to all non-registered visitors? And did you then also know that it was Malc — yes, once again, our own Malc — who contacted Ria to inform her of that, so that they could change it? And of course, as was to be expected, and just as with their last technical problem on the 29th of January 2016 where we tried to help them too, not a word of gratitude. Quite the opposite, even. They couldn't even stop speaking ill of The One Truth as a whole and of Malc as a person, and accusing us of "hacking their server".

Anyway, Dark Quark appears to be the most reasonable of the bunch, and my contacts with him have been very friendly and cordial. And it's a good thing that they've made him into an administrator there now, because he does at least have a little bit more knowledge about the technicals of running a vBulletin-powered forum, so that in the event of a problem, he can intervene. Of course, he won't be able to intervene at the server level itself — that is something only the person administering the server can do, and I think that would be Rakyht, in this case — but I believe they are now about to move to a new server, as you can read here.

And regardless of what anyone thinks or says, we do not bear any ill will towards Eye-Rise. Really not. On the contrary, we would like to see them succeed in their efforts, and we believe that they've got a very good chance of pulling that off. We'll even cheer for them, and I mean that. Eye-Rise is a still very young forum in the so-called alternative community, and they started their forum because they wanted to do things differently. That is perfectly fine. Respect to them.

Everyone has to find their own path, and they will find theirs, just as The One Truth had to find its own path, through all the personnel changes and ego clashes we've had here over the first couple of years. And given how many of our members are registered at many of these so-called alternative community forums, information about important events and evolutions will more quickly spread across the Internet this way.

I think that in the end, it will all ultimately benefit humanity and perhaps wake up more people to the fact that there's more going on here on this planet (and beyond) than meets the eye, and that we're not all here on this Earth to serve as cogwheels in the over-industrialized financial-economic slavery machine that will ultimately slaughter everyone who has sacrificed their valuable time, energy and even their personal happiness at keeping the perverse treadmill going.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (24th February 2016), Craig (10th March 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (24th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    If see a need for us to look in a mirror. We have had a few flavors of the month in our community. I will start with "Charles/Atticus", brought to us by Bill Ryan. Anointed by him. Then the inevitable 'fall'. Corey was a reason for the membership here to swell and now........ Shane was the darling of many and now....... Simon sought after by throngs and now...... Who built these people up? It was our attention and questions to them. In many ways these people are like celebrities or rock stars whose latest releases have left us frustrated. I have never elevated these people above myself. I saw them as compatriots that a level of discussion could be had with. In most cases, I have not been disappointed. I wanted dialogue, as equals, not answers to my burning questions. I find my answers by my own devices, much of that being the sifting through of data that comes from many sources.

The real issue at the heart of all of these risings and fallings of personages within our community is our own doing and how fickle we are. Also how unsure we are of ourselves.
    Just to add to your thought...Corey was also promoted by Bill and Co. in the same manner as Charles and Simon so let's not bypass credit where credit is due, wink, wink. Not all of us built them up either, so while I get your point, many of us could see issues up front and didn't participate in the flurry. And when some of us became vocal about our concerns we were shoved into corners, systematically made to look like something must be wrong with our viewpoint as the mod patrol would be called in to 'handle' the situation. Uh let's see what else...Some were put on vacation, memberships revoked, threads closed and/or shoved into member only categories or conspiracy threads to be hidden from public view. And like a broken record this behavior would repeat over and over again at PA which is why so many of us withdrew support willingly or unwillingly because we could see there was an underlying agenda taking place before our very eyes. Without a doubt there's no 'tilting at windmills' going on and a lot of us are more sure about ourselves than you give credit.

Personally I have no interest in dialogues with ding-a-lings(no offense), who pursue fear based, fantasy laced, non-verifiable story telling ....forgive me, I can't help myself...I feel I've been exposed to enough jibberish to last into the next couple of life times...I dunno maybe it's all the leftover residual of idiocy from previous life times wearing down my patience, lol. I'm tired of living in 'cuckoo'.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 25th February 2016 at 15:17.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), donk (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Bill seems pretty well able to take care of himself. A comment by Lord Sidious on a months old thread will have little to no affect on his life, work, or reputation. Unless, of course, Lord Sidious has some sort of fame and gravitas I'm unaware of.
    I'm a legend in my own lunchbox, didn't you hear about that?
    I thought all this was history, I didn't even realise what it was about until someone named me.
    I am certainly NOT looking at getting into it with Bill again.

My own personal issues with Bill were based on the same, stupid mistake. I was in tight with others who developed a bad view of Bill but the fact is that Bill never once did anything wrong to me and only ever treated me with respect. I stupidly did not do the same.
    Unless there is a good reason for it, it's best not to get involved in other peoples crap.
    A lesson I learned the hard way.

Only after a public mud slinging began did Bill ever "do" (meaning write) anything I had issue with in that he referenced some statements of mine from an e-mail and then took a few snippets where they could be presented out of context. But why did he do that? Because he is a human being just like I am where he was driven by his anger over what happened to him personally where he felt I was indirectly involved. I forgave that but what he forgave of me was much more.
    That is what we forget as well, that he is human as are you and me.
    VERY easy to go saying all sorts of things in anger.

A few days later Bill sent me an e-mail "issuing me a yellow card" (a great analogy IMO) and offered me my membership back. The fact is that Avalon saved my life. I have said this many times and it is no understatement. Guess what? TOT has been equally helpful. And in fact it could be said that Malc gave me several yellow cards and yet never the red card (thankfully).
    If forums are saving your life, you need help nugg.

I was glad to see Lord Sid post because that means he probably has read some of this thread. I wish he would share why he once felt the way he did about Bill (and Kerry).
    Not gonna open all this up again.
    I thought it was history and I am happy to leave it as history.

Sid doesn't really know me and likely based on the places he's been, likely heard some really bad things. If what he heard comes from that other/other forum, most of it is pure untrue at worst and massively twisted and/or embellished at best. Again, why I wish folks make up their minds based on personal experiences.
    I don't usually take other peoples bullsh!t and throw it at others.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I was already wondering whether the Maggie of Earth Empaths was you. Were you also not on Project Avalon earlier — and perhaps still — under the name Delight? Or is that another Maggie?
    I was a member of PA signing in as Delight. I decided to stop being a member of PA. I joined TOT and Earth Empaths because I like the vibes here and there much more.

Personally I agree with Divine Feminine here;

"Personally I have no interest in dialogues with ding-a-lings(no offense), who pursue fear based, fantasy laced, non-verifiable story telling ....forgive me, I can't help myself...I feel I've been exposed to enough jibberish to last into the next couple of life times..."

and Aragorn here:

"Spiritual growth does not come from believing in (or even seeing) UFOs, or from believing in (or having had experiences with) the supernatural. And it certainly doesn't come from worshipping some self-professed guru as if they are a rock star. Spiritual growth comes from introspection and self-knowledge, and leads to a greater awareness and a different type of consciousness."

Everyone is going through phases of interest in the alt community. It almost seems a given as a pattern that by declaring oneself specially chosen and being willing to spin a tall tale no one can either prove or disprove, a shameless liar can seem really alluring for awhile.

I do think the underlying mindset of the PA system is sick. Maybe it is because of Scientology memes? Also OTHER memes have been injected (such as the fear that we are imprisoned on earth and even in prison after death.) No one can prove or disprove these ideas. A whole conspiritual belief system has evolved itself through the internet that is based on an essential feature: Humans are basically stupid and bad in a world that is doomed. Fear is pumped up to keep it in our face and people use that fear well to manipulate as they choose.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

Hi Modwiz, am ignorant of most of PA goings on, am interested in you saying that BR built up Corey, was not fully aware of that but did know he was at/on PA, did BR give him a big start as such ?, others welcome to answer if they feel.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    A.) Have you never made mistakes?

B.) Have you ever had one view of someone (for various reasons, even some which might be viewed as beneficial to yourself and/or a group you are a part of - like a project - where that someone did not give you reasons to be concerned and where the upside looked good) only later to become directly aware of many, many things which have caused you to change your mind?

C.) Do you form and conclude your opinions about others based on the statements of other others where there's not enough substantiation to your standards of what is being reported for you to then draw your own definitive conclusions?
    In the case of C.) here I am sad to admit I made this very error many times during 2015. For example, I allowed the speculations of a group of folks to convict a forum owner of stalking, hacking, etc. many folks who had belonged to that forum and had in one way or another left.
    I am really glad that forum owner gave me the many chances that I received and I am really glad I
    made up my mind that unless I have proof of something that meets my standard of proof, I am not going to allow the opinions of others and in some cases out right conclusions of others which result in the same type of convictions witches received several hundred years ago to ever make my mind up for me again

Perhaps you, DF, have direct series of one or more negative experiences with Bill and/or PA that I don't.
    If so, I would respect you for your right to have formed your opinion and even to close the door on someone for eternity. But I will only form my own opinions based on my actual direct experiences and in
    those cases, I will always remain open to the possibility that in cases where my opinion becomes one of disfavor of another, that other could always change for the better.

The post I read by Bill over at PA clearly cast the action of abandoning a treatment in a pretty bad light. I assume this means that if the abandonment actually occurred.
    Personally I don't doubt the sincerity of the posters of the OP yet again, I only base my opinions on Simon from my own experiences with Simon
    which were not satisfactory and which I posted about on PA in January, 2015.

Hi Sam,
    Don't beat yourself up!
    We all make mistakes and get dragged along with drama.
    I have to admit that I listened and started to believe the BS that was being said about Malc and TOT.
    In my opinion it was and is someone trying to cause trouble and turn members away from this forum.
    I would like to apologize to Malc for being a gullible fool and following the BS.

Regards,
    Woody
    Last edited by Woody, 24th February 2016 at 14:47.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2016), Chester (24th February 2016), Divine Feminine (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), The One (24th February 2016)