Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The exorcisms of Mr. Simon Parkes.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Bill is brought into the picture because he has defended and promoted Simon. I see this to be a no brainer.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    [...]

I then was curious as to why this thread then focused on Bill only because it seems that if this would be brought up, why do it in this thread?

Also - and I am only stating this because its a fact... after looking it up... and note, I always liked Lord Sid yet didn't he have (as I once had) an ax to grind with either PA or Bill?

If so... perhaps his comment may be motivated by some angst (as I once had as well... all because I allowed the opinions of others to be the basis of my own - a terrible lesson hard learned in 2015 and one I should have learned when a child) and if so maybe it should be asked on what basis is Lord Sid making that claim?

If Lord Sid is able to back it up... then I would see how it should stand, but if not, I don't see Bill's request as unreasonable as I had sensed that TOT and PA had a professional relationship despite underlying differences and issues.

Just my opinion... not meaning to make waves... I just care about all parties here, Bill included.
    Just for the record, I personally do not believe that Bill Ryan would be working for any intelligence agencies. I also do not believe that Kerry Cassidy would be. I would even go so far as to state that, to the best of my knowledge, nobody in the mod room of The One Truth believes that either of them would be alphabet soup agency assets.

On the other hand, I do have very reliable inside information regarding a past intimate relationship between Kerry Cassidy and Jack Burns — alias Project Camelot whistleblower Jake Simpson — and Jack Burns does happen to work for the ASIO. And I also happen to know that during this intimate relationship between Kerry and Burns, Kerry — gullible as she is — was seriously under Burns' influence, much to Bill Ryan's dismay. So perhaps this is where Lord Sidious got his opinion.

That said, Bill Ryan's request to have those posts edited is unreasonable, because this here is The One Truth, not Project Avalon. He can do whatever he wants with Project Avalon because that's his business, but this here is The One Truth. We here have our own philosophy, our own identity, our own rules, and our members have freedom of speech, which is a human right still upheld in most of the world today. If Bill Ryan over in Ecuador is going to be upset about somebody over in Australia saying something about him out on the Internet — whether true or false — then he's got an even bigger problem than I already thought he had.

Lord Sidious is a free human being and has the freedom to espouse any opinion that he sees fit, plus that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights also gives him the freedom to express his opinion as he sees fit. And so long as he's not violating The One Truth's Forum Rules in doing that, I see no reason as to why we, as the staff of The One Truth, should be stifling Lord Sidious' freedom of speech just to placate a man known for his Machiavellianism and obsessive-compulsive narcissism.

In addition to that, as I wrote higher up, we are also not contacting any moderators of Project Avalon — neither officially nor covertly — in order to ask them to remove all the libellous and gossipy comments that both Avalon moderators and Avalon forum members alike are making about either The One Truth as a whole, or about any of its staff members or its forum members in particular. One such example is the still persistent claim over at Avalon that Malc would have hacked their server, which Paul, the senior administrator of Project Avalon beside Bill, also passed on to Rakyht, the administrator of Eye-Rise, when Eye-Rise was having technical difficulties — which had nothing to do with any hacking, but ironically enough, none of the staff of Eye-Rise actually had the required skills to diagnose and fix their technical problems* — in a dirty attempt to try and start a forum war between The One Truth and Eye-Rise, which Project Avalon would then benefit from.

You know much better than to defend Bill Ryan and Project Avalon, Sam. Or at least, you should know much better. You also know how Bill Ryan and his friends were defending Simon Parkes tooth and nail back when I was still a member there, and how that ultimately led to myself and Sarahdita85 getting banned from Avalon in March 2015.

Don't step into the spider's sticky web again, my friend. In doing so, you would be annihilating any and all progress you've ever made in the past year. The web will glue your feet to the ground, and the spider will hypnotize you, making you forget all that you've learned.

[*] And just for the record, when Eye-Rise was down the last time — on the 29th of January 2016 — and its then-super moderator (and current administrator) Dark Quark was in a panic because he couldn't contact Ria anymore because her e-mail account had been hacked into, which he posted about over at Earth Empaths (under the name Pluto's Child), it was I myself who, with Malc's blessing, used my experience as a former network administrator to diagnose the problem and then attempted to contact Ria and Kathy (at her old e-mail address) first with a complete technical analysis of their network problem, and when neither of them responded and Eye-Rise remained down, I then forwarded that same e-mail to both Kathy at her Eye-Rise contact address and to Dark Quark, who is an ex-staff member from here, and whose e-mail address I still had. And with the information provided to him by me, Dark Quark then eventually managed to get hold of Rakyht, and he in turn was then able to fix the problem, as you can read here.

And this notwithstanding all of the libel and gossip that had been posted about The One Truth over at Eye-Rise — not to mention that, apart from the friendly exchange between Dark Quark and myself, we didn't even receive a word of gratitude from Eye-Rise. But that's okay. It just goes to show what kind of people we are. But it's a long way to go from from helping former members of The One Truth in rescuing their own still very young forum — earlier on, we have also worked together with donk to trace someone who was trolling him on his own forum — over to censoring our own members because they post something which somebody out there in Ecuador doesn't like and feels threatened in his vanity by.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), KINGSTON FRIZZ (2nd March 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016), reno (23rd February 2016), sandy (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    TOT TEAM >>>>WARRIORS of PERSONAL INTEGRITY>>>>>

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016), reno (23rd February 2016), sarahdita85 (23rd February 2016), The One (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    There would be no point of even coming down here if the opportunities weren't available and these are opportunities sociopaths can provide. In my humble opinion, if you consider yourself a victim to their actions, you have missed the entire point as you are merely hanging on to a well over-used and accepted 3D belief system. If you want to get out of 3D, you have to quit using the same belief systems and concepts that keep you in it. It was my sociopath father who taught me the lesson of love, compassion and forgiveness, a higher understanding.....and how would I have come to this conclusion had I been able to rationalize his behavior?
    I worry about this type of belief, that I see prevailing over the community. In particular, as a friend, I just want to point out that it looks like you ARE rationalizing his behavior, and psychopath's existence. I don't think it's wise to take the effect and make it the cause. Just because you are able to learn valuable from it, does not mean that the type, or phenomenon or whatever, was put in your presence FOR YOU. I could be wrong, but I'm just suggesting you keep open the possibility their purpose may be other than to teach non-psychos lessons. I'm not trying to dismiss your idea or completely dissuade you from it, but I've been getting the growing sense that "enabling" is the biggest problem with face, and that twisting the cause/effect is a sort of subtle for of it, so am sharing my perspective for consideration as a friend.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z0H8CHPIU

Interesting thread, thanks to all that contributed...did I miss the link to the post BR has a problem with?

To bring it back on topic, is it a fair/valid perspective to say that PA in general and BR's support in particular seemed to be a huge boost in the community's awareness of Mr. Parkes?
    Last edited by donk, 23rd February 2016 at 12:29.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I worry about this type of belief, that I see prevailing over the community. In particular, as a friend, I just want to point out that it looks like you ARE rationalizing his behavior, and psychopath's existence. I don't think it's wise to take the effect and make it the cause. Just because you are able to learn valuable from it, does not mean that the type, or phenomenon or whatever, was put in your presence FOR YOU. I could be wrong, but I'm just suggesting you keep open the possibility their purpose may be other than to teach non-psychos lessons. I'm not trying to dismiss your idea or completely dissuade you from it, but I've been getting the growing sense that "enabling" is the biggest problem with face, and that twisting the cause/effect is a sort of subtle for of it, so am sharing my perspective for consideration as a friend.
    I would say the basis of your worry is a form of misunderstanding the content of the subject. You can't rationalize sociopaths so that's not what I'm doing, I have an understanding of their purpose. You will not have the same perspective, as you have not researched thoroughly the topics I mentioned in the above post, nor have you experienced the type of life I had to endure, therefore your viewpoint will be different. Reincarnation is real, there's plenty of proof if you do the research. Energy doesn't disappear and consciousness is a form of energy. The reocurring pattern that researchers independently come to suggests soul growth as the purpose and you don't get soul growth from people being nice to you. You come to this conclusion by researching case after case after case as you begin to identify patterns. Which is why I don't focus on one researchers work I look at them all, including concepts of NDE's and past life regressionists work. If you have not studied this topic thoroughly I'm not sure how you could come to a solid conclusion. I don't say this to be mean, but I can tell by the questions I'm asked, who has studied the content and who hasn't. I don't expect people to know everything about every topic, how could you with the onslaught of information out there? So don't I say this in arrogance.

Through love, compassion, forgiveness and acceptance, you are able to 'transmute' energy and it is through the transmutation you have the ability to change the energetic foundation of this planet. To do so you need negative energy to work with which is what these sociopaths provide. Change the way you think because I would say your point above still has you 'thinking in 3D' which promotes victim hood. There is something missing in your knowledge base which is making it difficult for you to understand and/or make that connection. I say this with all do respect and there is no malice in my remarks. I'm not sure there is much more I can say to change your viewpoint, you would have to take the time and do the research on your own to come to the understanding. Maybe I'm leaving something out in my explanations that's not connecting a dot for you. I do my best to articulate clearly and lay down all the pieces, but it could be one needs to go through the process themselves to have the same understanding.

"To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

EDIT TO ADD: Just to make sure it's clear..when I say 'thinking in 3D', the D stands for dimension. A dimension is- a state of consciousness that supports a specific set of beliefs. If you look into Epigenetics and Biology of Belief you will see these body of works supports the statement as beliefs create realities. Beliefs also vibrate at frequencies which have an effect on Aether Field that surrounds us all. Sociopaths are a form of energy and therefore serve a purpose.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 23rd February 2016 at 17:37.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for the record, I personally do not believe that Bill Ryan would be working for any intelligence agencies. I also do not believe that Kerry Cassidy would be. I would even go so far as to state that, to the best of my knowledge, nobody in the mod room of The One Truth believes that either of them would be alphabet soup agency assets.

On the other hand, I do have very reliable inside information regarding a past intimate relationship between Kerry Cassidy and Jack Burns — alias Project Camelot whistleblower Jake Simpson — and Jack Burns does happen to work for the ASIO. And I also happen to know that during this intimate relationship between Kerry and Burns, Kerry — gullible as she is — was seriously under Burns' influence, much to Bill Ryan's dismay. So perhaps this is where Lord Sidious got his opinion.

That said, Bill Ryan's request to have those posts edited is unreasonable, because this here is The One Truth, not Project Avalon. He can do whatever he wants with Project Avalon because that's his business, but this here is The One Truth. We here have our own philosophy, our own identity, our own rules, and our members have freedom of speech, which is a human right still upheld in most of the world today. If Bill Ryan over in Ecuador is going to be upset about somebody over in Australia saying something about him out on the Internet — whether true or false — then he's got an even bigger problem than I already thought he had.

Lord Sidious is a free human being and has the freedom to espouse any opinion that he sees fit, plus that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights also gives him the freedom to express his opinion as he sees fit. And so long as he's not violating The One Truth's Forum Rules in doing that, I see no reason as to why we, as the staff of The One Truth, should be stifling Lord Sidious' freedom of speech just to placate a man known for his Machiavellianism and obsessive-compulsive narcissism.

In addition to that, as I wrote higher up, we are also not contacting any moderators of Project Avalon — neither officially nor covertly — in order to ask them to remove all the libellous and gossipy comments that both Avalon moderators and Avalon forum members alike are making about either The One Truth as a whole, or about any of its staff members or its forum members in particular. One such example is the still persistent claim over at Avalon that Malc would have hacked their server, which Paul, the senior administrator of Project Avalon beside Bill, also passed on to Rakyht, the administrator of Eye-Rise, when Eye-Rise was having technical difficulties — which had nothing to do with any hacking, but ironically enough, none of the staff of Eye-Rise actually had the required skills to diagnose and fix their technical problems* — in a dirty attempt to try and start a forum war between The One Truth and Eye-Rise, which Project Avalon would then benefit from.

You know much better than to defend Bill Ryan and Project Avalon, Sam. Or at least, you should know much better. You also know how Bill Ryan and his friends were defending Simon Parkes tooth and nail back when I was still a member there, and how that ultimately led to myself and Sarahdita85 getting banned from Avalon in March 2015.

Don't step into the spider's sticky web again, my friend. In doing so, you would be annihilating any and all progress you've ever made in the past year. The web will glue your feet to the ground, and the spider will hypnotize you, making you forget all that you've learned.

[*] And just for the record, when Eye-Rise was down the last time — on the 29th of January 2016 — and its then-super moderator (and current administrator) Dark Quark was in a panic because he couldn't contact Ria anymore because her e-mail account had been hacked into, which he posted about over at Earth Empaths (under the name Pluto's Child), it was I myself who, with Malc's blessing, used my experience as a former network administrator to diagnose the problem and then attempted to contact Ria and Kathy (at her old e-mail address) first with a complete technical analysis of their network problem, and when neither of them responded and Eye-Rise remained down, I then forwarded that same e-mail to both Kathy at her Eye-Rise contact address and to Dark Quark, who is an ex-staff member from here, and whose e-mail address I still had. And with the information provided to him by me, Dark Quark then eventually managed to get hold of Rakyht, and he in turn was then able to fix the problem, as you can read here.

And this notwithstanding all of the libel and gossip that had been posted about The One Truth over at Eye-Rise — not to mention that, apart from the friendly exchange between Dark Quark and myself, we didn't even receive a word of gratitude from Eye-Rise. But that's okay. It just goes to show what kind of people we are. But it's a long way to go from from helping former members of The One Truth in rescuing their own still very young forum — earlier on, we have also worked together with donk to trace someone who was trolling him on his own forum — over to censoring our own members because they post something which somebody out there in Ecuador doesn't like and feels threatened in his vanity by.
    I read across forums and I joined TOT and earth empaths under my own name because I really actually just wanna be as real as possible. I LOVE IT that support was given to Eyerise and that some members are "citizens" of multiple forums. It feels terrible however to have an inner "zeitgeist" that is sickly. I don't want to align myself with illness. I think this is indication here of pathologic paranoia.

From Aragorn

"this threat arrived at my private e-mail address, and in said message, I was addressed by my legal name. Both my private e-mail address and my legal name were previously unknown to Simon Parkes, and could only have been passed onto him by Bill Ryan himself. Likewise, the e-mail address at which Malc received his own copy of the threat was also Malc's private e-mail address, which he had used many, many years ago for registering as a member at Project Avalon — long before there ever was such a thing as The One Truth. That information, too, could only have come from Bill Ryan. Both threats were sent from Simon Parkes's official e-mail account by way of his Samsung smartphone, and the threat to Sarahdita85 was sent to her as an SMS to her cellphone — she and Simon Parkes had each other's phone numbers."

I read posts on PA still as a guest. This week there is a thread about Simon Parkes and I read one long time member seem to go for the throat of another long term member in the name of ?????

With friends like this then who needs enemies? If the alt community is like a band of fearful shut-ins in the fort of "I protect for my own survival", then honestly IMO always another enemy will be seen storming the gates. We can be helpful and supportive to one another anywhere. However, some kingdoms are just awful places to live.
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd February 2016 at 18:49.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    To do so you need negative energy to work with which is what these sociopaths provide. Change the way you think because I would say your point above still has you 'thinking in 3D' which promotes victim hood. There is something missing in your knowledge base which is making it difficult for you to understand and/or make that connection. I say this with all do respect and there is no malice in my remarks.
    I don’t take any offense my friend, I appreciate your perspective….but not only not understand the dimensions beyond the 3D, I have a personal bias that would have any information you perceive as research supporting the necessity of psychopathy or evil as intentionally twisted, to serve the purpose of those that would have you believe in the need for either.

I think “negative energy” that we can learn from has purpose beyond being our “soul teacher”…and I’ll just repeat for clarity the only point I was hoping you’d consider that I see it as an EFFECT, and not some sort of cause or catalyst or whatever it may happen to be if you end up learning and growing from it. I respect your disagreement, and carefully consider the information and perspective you provide…thanks for that.

One point sorta related is that Simon’s implanting the fear of the white light/reincarnation cycle was a provocative entry into our little nook of the collective consciousness got my wheels spinning on some of these ideas, I really like a lot of what I learned about the discussion and exploration of the idea, as presented from his perspective. But I won’t believe that the community needed HIM in order to grow, as much as I learned—that was not the reason for his presence in my awareness. I think sarah’s life would have been just as fulfilling without him being a part of it. And the philosophy you espouse sounds dangerously close to enabling/rationalization, and mine feels less victim-mentality than any other I am capable of.
    Last edited by donk, 23rd February 2016 at 18:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Bill is brought into the picture because he has defended and promoted Simon. I see this to be a no brainer.
    A.) Have you never made mistakes?

B.) Have you ever had one view of someone (for various reasons, even some which might be viewed as beneficial to yourself and/or a group you are a part of - like a project - where that someone did not give you reasons to be concerned and where the upside looked good) only later to become directly aware of many, many things which have caused you to change your mind?

C.) Do you form and conclude your opinions about others based on the statements of other others where there's not enough substantiation to your standards of what is being reported for you to then draw your own definitive conclusions?

In the case of C.) here I am sad to admit I made this very error many times during 2015. For example, I allowed the speculations of a group of folks to convict a forum owner of stalking, hacking, etc. many folks who had belonged to that forum and had in one way or another left.

I am really glad that forum owner gave me the many chances that I received and I am really glad I made up my mind that unless I have proof of something that meets my standard of proof, I am not going to allow the opinions of others and in some cases out right conclusions of others which result in the same type of convictions witches received several hundred years ago to ever make my mind up for me again.

Perhaps you, DF, have direct series of one or more negative experiences with Bill and/or PA that I don't. If so, I would respect you for your right to have formed your opinion and even to close the door on someone for eternity. But I will only form my own opinions based on my actual direct experiences and in those cases, I will always remain open to the possibility that in cases where my opinion becomes one of disfavor of another, that other could always change for the better.

The post I read by Bill over at PA clearly cast the action of abandoning a treatment in a pretty bad light. I assume this means that if the abandonment actually occurred. Personally I don't doubt the sincerity of the posters of the OP yet again, I only base my opinions on Simon from my own experiences with Simon which were not satisfactory and which I posted about on PA in January, 2015.
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd February 2016 at 19:20.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    @ Aragorn,

All I gave was my opinion that his request was, to me, not unreasonable. It is an opinion, not a fact I would impose on others. At the same time, TOT has the right to leave it there as TOT decided to do. That is more likely a fact... that TOT has this right. In the end though, there is something called wisdom which probably aligns with professionalism and integrity. It is also my opinion that each of us must live with our decisions and consequences. I have made so many mistakes during 2015 I could right several volumes... uuuggghhhh.

I feel you made a wise call in stating your opinion that you "personally do not believe that Bill Ryan would be working for any intelligence agencies."

For the record, I don't either.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    wow - donk... as time has moved on, your posts (to me) get better and better.

It's just a ride

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    The post I read by Bill over at PA clearly cast the action of abandoning a treatment in a pretty bad light. I assume this means that if the abandonment actually occurred.
    Are you assuming that he posted as a service to others? Am I wrong to suspect that he'd have his image in front of that, on his list of priorities? I'd base that on my personal experiences with him

I feel you made a wise call in stating your opinion that you "personally do not believe that Bill Ryan would be working for any intelligence agencies."

For the record, I don't either.
    Then why'd he give a f*ck that a throw away non-true statement was in closed private thread...here??

Gimme a break...I don't think he works for-or-as anyone with any intelligence, the post said he was an "asset" of the intelligence agencies....being completely used is my current best theory as to how he's in the position he finds himself. My second theory is that he pathetically wants the attention/cred that the belief he could actually be an agent/insider would bring. My third would be it is completely made up, as the character BR created would be too smart/emotionally mature to care about a post that's been in the same place for 7 months is some kind of threat to him now.

wow - donk... as time has moved on, your posts (to me) get better and better.
    post #22 was to Devine Feminine...didn't she write what I quoted? Or are you prescient...and you are enjoying post #26?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    When you are out of your body you cannot be deceived and you cannot deceive. I knew with the white light story that Simon was fake, said so, was banned and Bill was nothing in the way of supportive. In fact the toilet mysteriously backed up, and just the toilet unlike other times when the entire bath screwed up and I know it was his jinn cause I saw it, mine which is company that came with this property we live on escorted its sorry behind off the property and I saw this also take place before more was done and the toilet started working again and flushing because what it was came straight through the drain I kid you not! I've not said anything about it mainly because I wasn't sure if it came from Bill or Simon but I can tell you my company that is around me quite often was more than they asked for cause they ain't been back!!!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), JRS (28th February 2016), sarahdita85 (23rd February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    TOT TEAM >>>>WARRIORS of PERSONAL NUGGETRY>>>>>

I agree totally Sandynugget...................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Divine Feminine (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

C.) Do you form and conclude your opinions about others based on the statements of other others where there's not enough substantiation to your standards of what is being reported for you to then draw your own definitive conclusions?

In the case of C.) here I am sad to admit I made this very error many times during 2015. For example, I allowed the speculations of a group of folks to convict a forum owner of stalking, hacking, etc. many folks who had belonged to that forum and had in one way or another left.

Perhaps you, DF, have direct series of one or more negative experiences with Bill and/or PA that I don't. If so, I would respect you for your right to have formed your opinion and even to close the door on someone for eternity. But I will only form my own opinions based on my actual direct experiences and in those cases, I will always remain open to the possibility that in cases where my opinion becomes one of disfavor of another, that other could always change for the better.
    The point is Sam, Bill has been doing this for a long time. If he wants to be taken seriously and play the role of an 'expert' in his field, he needs to act responsibly and imo, he doesn’t. Bill doesn’t practice what he preaches by properly ‘vetting’ people. He has a tract record of bringing forward one charlatan after another and I’m not alone in my view. One can only assume he knows exactly what he’s doing otherwise the only other conclusion one can make is he must be a complete idiot and I don’t think this is the case. After observing his actions for several years it’s not hard walking away with the impression that he doesn’t care for his members based on how he treats them. In his mind he can do no wrong and it’s evident in his actions and behavior. I have personally experienced his ridiculousness and like ground hogs day, watched similar scenarios of the same behavior in his treatment to others. Those who observe the same and stay on ‘Project’ Avalon, imo can be considered ‘enablers’(that’s for you Donk)as if you know a person is treating people poorly such as squelching their free speech, shutting them down and purposefully discrediting them to fulfill your own agenda you are condoning the behavior by giving the very system life through your energetic support and participation. A forum doesn’t run if people refuse to participate. So I can only perceive this to be an example of 'like attracting like' otherwise why would one stay.

I am really glad that forum owner gave me the many chances that I received and I am really glad I made up my mind that unless I have proof of something that meets my standard of proof, I am not going to allow the opinions of others and in some cases out right conclusions of others which result in the same type of convictions witches received several hundred years ago to ever make my mind up for me again.
    And the premise for your reasoning is why I have the opinion I do. No one put the idea in my head, I experienced it first hand and observed on my own as I’m sure many others did. So with your line of thinking, then you have to appreciate others are using the same logic, it doesn’t just apply to you. So that being said, I am really glad that I have found proof that meets my standard of proof and that I have not allowed the opinions of others and in some cases out right conclusions of others to ever make my mind up for me again.

I have no interest in a witch hunt, I didn't start the thread. I gave my opinion based on your above logic in support of Sarah and the poor Italian couple who is figuring out what many of us have known for a long time.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), donk (23rd February 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hey Sam. Triadox. I like it, paradoxically.

I see Bill's connection to this thread as it relates to his support of Simon. It seems now that support is not so absolute. I know you have had your concerns about such support.

Bill seems pretty well able to take care of himself. A comment by Lord Sidious on a months old thread will have little to no affect on his life, work, or reputation. Unless, of course, Lord Sidious has some sort of fame and gravitas I'm unaware of.

Because we're all adults and responsible for our decisions, it's good to have as much information as possible. I'm pretty sure Malc and Aragorn would be happy to go about their business without ever commenting on or dealing with Bill again. It seems that cannot be. Such is life.

It's good to see you around here. I'm amazed that you've kept your membership at PA after all that's transpired. Way to go. I'm very glad that it's a happy thing for you again.

I'd love to see you share here now and again...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2016), Chester (23rd February 2016), Elen (24th February 2016), modwiz (23rd February 2016)