Thread: Mainstream Media Disclosure, Channel 9 Australia

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

Mainstream Media Disclosure, Channel 9 Australia

Well well, James Gilliland has been interviewed on Channel 9 (one of Oz's three big commercial TV stations), in 'mainstream fashion' but without ridicule:

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th February 2016), Aragorn (9th February 2016), boja (9th February 2016), bsbray (9th February 2016), citsym (9th February 2016), donk (11th February 2016), Dreamtimer (19th February 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Frances (9th February 2016), Jengelen (12th February 2016), jimmer (9th February 2016), JRS (10th February 2016), Juniper (9th February 2016), RealityCreation (10th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016), sandy (10th February 2016), The One (9th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I've always felt like disclosure happened a long time ago personally. I mean if you think of yourself and how you may prefer to introduce yourself to a new life that is aware of itself and you know sentient like human. Its when the society you want to introduce yourself to is still primitive of course! I mean then they are at your mercy standing back and have to take your building up or taking over their society, or world. There is not conflict or major loss of life from two high tech worlds with weapons of mass destruction because the meeting took place eons ago!

The rest is just amnesia I think from the Younger Dryas Comet 10,030 years ago or whatever! I really believe that we are the aliens. They've been here all along. I mean its in all our old records. The original Hebrew spells it out in consonants so plain as day it can't be missed. The reason it has been missed is simply because of a small group of men that changed history to suit themselves keeping the rest in the dark as to the truth of the real goings on! David Ritchie said it best in We the Skythians "Our history was stolen and contrived to give a certain group of families control over politics, war and finance and peoples. They also created the three major religions, Judaism, Roman Christianity and Islam, in the seventh century and gave them all a reason to fight – a common history and a common spiritual centre, Jerusalem. Pilgrimage was always the big corporate business. Do you see how well we have been controlled?"

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th February 2016), Aragorn (11th February 2016), bsbray (11th February 2016), Dreamtimer (19th February 2016), Elen (11th February 2016), Joanna (12th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Exciting to see Joanna, we are certainly at present, at a crossing as such.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2016), bsbray (15th February 2016), Joanna (12th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jengelen ~

Quoting you: I've always felt like disclosure happened a long time ago personally. I mean if you think of yourself and how you may prefer to introduce yourself to a new life that is aware of itself and you know sentient like human. Its when the society you want to introduce yourself to is still primitive of course! I mean then they are at your mercy standing back and have to take your building up or taking over their society, or world.

'Disclosure' is both individual and collective, of course. I presently observe an uptick in the momentum for collective mainstream disclosure, of which the above interview is a signal. My friend a few streets away who photographs many craft the last few years was also interviewed on another major TV network in Oz 2 years ago - in a more 'lukewarm' way than the clear positive response in the James G. interview. The energy of resistance/blockage is shifting.....

As to ETs coming to this world with a view to taking it over while its inhabitants are in a primitive state, well that already happened during the Atlantean period, with the influx of reptilians and their sidehands, the greys. However, to suppose that is true of ALL ETs engaging with Earth, either then or now, is a narrow view, which misses the (from my experience) very real presence of higher dimensional beings who are here for love, care - and loyalty, in fact. To erase (or misprepresent) their presence from the picture is to erase a clear overview and understanding of the then-and-now situation on Earth (and galactically), and block of slow the Shift - which is the game-plan of the controllers and their human minions....who still think they can keep control, and block change. There's just one little problem for their plans. It's called Source.

"I really believe that we are the aliens."

To me, the whole concept of 'aliens' is a distortion. I don't believe in aliens at all, neither on Earth now anywhere. On Earth, humans create all these artificial boundaries to control where people can and can't go. They're called 'countries', and 'outsiders' who try to enter those countries without bureaucratic validation are branded 'illegal aliens'. What a joke - like your arm saying to your toe, 'you don't belong on this body', and cutting it off. The peak of alienation, eh?
    If we're talking about Extraterrestrials who have been coming to this planet potentially longer than humans have even existed here, who are we going to call 'alien'?
    There are many energies, genetic and vibrational, in the mix, for better and for worse. The collective amnesia (not the result of a comet, imo) , will dissipate - it's only the exact timing of the convergence with full remembrance/re-lighted awareness that is in question....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (15th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Exciting to see Joanna, we are certainly at present, at a crossing as such.
    Indeed, it does feel like a 'moment' of crossing, Aianawa.

Mainstream disclosure is gathering momentum. The most important thing is that we get a full true disclosure of a) the collusion of govts (the powers behind the govts) with ETs of malign intent, whilst holding back/suppressing awareness of b) the ETs of goodwill all around this planet, waiting for enough resonance from the human collective to reveal themselves openly, not just to the few.

A lot of disinformation and spurious intel spread in the alternative community (as well as the mainstream) will fall away when our ET family can decloak and walk on Earth in their truth.

James G's energy resonates for me as true...and alike, in that he experiences ETs as family at the personal as well as collective level (I haven't met him, have only been in email contact) and has spoken extensively about his Siran leonine being contacts, Pleiadian humanoid and Orion Council connections. Friends of mine have stayed at his ECETI Ranch near Mt Adams - 10 000+ people have witnessed ships there over the last 30 years, and the filmings of craft by multiple witnesses at a time are valuable as 'evidence' for the skeptical.
    I appreciate his humility. He is not infallible and says so. None of us are. Some things he's said don't resonate for me/my galactic knowing, but I choose not to sweat the small stuff, because the overall of him feels generally in alignment with what I hear/know from the ships and beings I'm in communication with....

There's a lot happening here in Oz the last couple of weeks that show a gathering shift in consciousness, into the age of ethics....couple of examples: many people are rising in support of refugees/asylum seekers kept in hellish offshore detention camps on Nauru and Manus Island Iwhich journalists have been basically shut out of). It's come to a head over 267 people currently in Australia, set to be deported back to Nauru, including 80 children and 37 babies. Leaders of both 'sides' of politics continue to defend the detention regime, and control media representation heavily. Nonetheless, 'the people are revolting' (it takes a bit to light a fire under laid-back Aussies, but it's finally happening) - church leaders around Australia invoked the ancient code of 'sanctuary' and said the 267 people could be housed in the churches, then teachers of the children spoke up for the kids, then paediatricians treating kids refused to discharge them from hospitals to be deported from the country. Then the state premier of Victoria said the entire state of Victoria is offered as sanctuary for the refugees.... Tens of thousands rallied around the country on Monday, calling out the draconian policies and cruelty of our political elite.
    Secondly, the pollie in this article came out saying the whole Australian political structure is rotten to the core and is being controlled by ten major corporations, and named them.
    Thirdly, a petition has taken off, calling on the govt to tax the 1539 major corporations that paid no tax in Australia last year, and listed the profits of the highest 50 or so tax evaders...instead of harping on about an imaginary deficit - that only exists because of corporate/wealth tax avoidance...(our current Prime Minister being himself a wealthy individual who avails himself of tax havens)....this is all now getting into the public awareness....

Exciting times indeed, Aianawa.
    So there's a big change in awareness underway in this country
    Last edited by Joanna, 12th February 2016 at 09:24.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2016), bsbray (15th February 2016), Myst (13th February 2016), RealityCreation (17th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016)

Thanks
    Heck, am now even more excited lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Joanna (15th February 2016), RealityCreation (17th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Me too, Aianawa. Bring it ON.....

Thanks
    Aussi is really getting amongst it, here is another today > http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainme...eXZz&ocid=iehp

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016), Joanna (19th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Aussi is really getting amongst it, here is another today > http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainme...eXZz&ocid=iehp
    Thanks for the link, Aianawa...there are certainly more celebs saying they believe in ETs the last few years...and celebrities have a big influence on mass opinions, right? It's interesting to read the reason she believes in celebs is because of Paul Hellyer's disclosure testimony/s.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More from Oz, a discussion with longtime shipwatcher Barry Taylor and president of UFO Research Queensland, Sheryl Gottscall. Some of this I found quite interesting:

http://bbsradio.com/podcast/you-wish...bruary-20-2016

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2016), Dreamtimer (24th February 2016)

Thanks
    I am not seeing too much of this happening in New Zealand but we are very directed by USA mainstream BS though.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th February 2016)