Thread: Radagast (Modwiz) "interviews" Shane aka The Ruiner

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Radagast (Modwiz) "interviews" Shane aka The Ruiner

This interview is really a conversation with one of the conversationalists, me, asking a few questions. Our topic was the Alternative Community and its potentials. I really enjoyed our talk and think it has value.

I really enjoyed making this Mystic View by getting to talk to another mystic about the Alternative community. We decided at the beginning that we would shamelessly smoke on camera.

Shane is known for a blog he did under the pen name of The Ruiner. He has started a new blog called The Whole World Laughing. Although I do pose some questions, they are part of a natural conversation instead of taking an interviewers approach. The conversations complimented each other and end result is here in this video.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th February 2016), Amenjo (10th February 2016), Aragorn (9th February 2016), bsbray (9th February 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Frances (9th February 2016), GCS1103 (10th February 2016), gord (9th February 2016), JATUS (10th February 2016), JRS (10th February 2016), reno (9th February 2016), Terra (9th February 2016)

Thanks
    This interview was an attempt by me to bring Shane out of the baggage his sharing had created for people and present him as one of our community's more enlightened citizens. If people live in the past they will be stuck there. Listen to Shane speak as one of us instead of his Illuminati affiliation. He did decide to live with us and as us. Do we really want to reject him? What does that say about us and our capacity to love?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th February 2016), Aragorn (9th February 2016), bsbray (9th February 2016), Frances (9th February 2016), GCS1103 (10th February 2016), reno (10th February 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I like messages that motivate people to move forward onto bigger and better things. Coming together as a society and getting to the bottom of underhanded activities is one of the those kinds of things but it requires a lot of vigilance and a lot of thought and communication. And one thing I don't like is when people are knowingly muddying the waters, though I am sure everyone has their own personal history and preferred way of spinning why they do what they do.

The thing that gets me personally about Shane is the feeling that this is someone who says he doesn't want attention even while doing this and that interview, and then using that ultimately as a means to spread his own "material" à la Corey Goode, which always comes back to these things like, 'I trained Putin in space to do psychic stuff when I was 13' and 'my father was the reptilian alien overlord of the Earth' and all of this stuff. I really wish he would drop that, forever. Saying that you watched satanic ritual murders in a calculated tone, then chuckling and saying that you like to joke about it and it's why you don't date blondes. I still facepalm just to think of the interview where he said that. I facepalm for him, I facepalm for the person who interviewed him and just let that slide, and I facepalm for everyone who heard it and didn't even think twice about the whole thing. Making up that kind of stuff is totally unnecessary and when I hear someone mention Shane, it's unfortunately the first thing that comes to mind.

I will compliment him on being more entertaining than Simon Parkes, who incidentally was recently claiming to have a photograph of an alien from around 1900 when in reality it was a drawing from the Flatwoods monster incident around the 1950's.

If I were allowed to get literary I might sum it up like this. If we were all hanging out in some kind of informal environment, like a party, I could imagine seeing you at some ayahuasca ceremony or something, Modwiz, doing the thing with traditional instruments, chanting, setting the vibe for everybody going off into another dimension or whatever. But I would imagine meeting Shane around a fire in somebody's back yard, like some house party, with people smoking and drinking and maybe Shane is telling everyone around the fire about how messed up the world is and how we need to change this and that, and maybe people are nodding along with him and saying, "totally, dude." And then as it gets later and Shane builds his liquid confidence, he goes off into this stuff about how he trained Putin in outer space to do psychic stuff when he was 13, that he's way up in the Illuminati and knows all their secrets and still does things for them now and then, like telepathically communicate with giants in mounds for the military... and then comes the polite nodding, eye rolling, finally some stretching and yawning, and people start finding excuses to get away, wondering what the hell they've gotten themselves into. The only people left talking around the camp fire with him about that stuff would be the Natashas and Rias of the world.

I hope what I'm trying to say carries there. It's not that I have a grudge against the guy personally, but I really wish he would once and for all swear off all of these things that he admits are fiction here and there but then refuses to admit are fiction later and acts as if he's only protecting himself from his Illuminati and alien peers who are apparently too stupid to see through his supposed clever ruse of claiming everything is fiction (which again, he does not consistently do) just to avoid their wrath. If I were an Illuminati or alien ruler of the world, I'm pretty sure I would be able to see through the trick, and then he would be dealt with, n'est-ce pas? I believe people have been killed even for works of "fiction," for example Stanley Kubrick. Unless the truth is that Shane is just not actually in any danger for saying all of this stuff because it really is fiction and the most he can hope is to make a dollar or two off of it like his friend Corey Goode did. I don't think most people even take the things he says this far, but the devil is always in the details.

Just the same I'm glad to see you doing interviews Modwiz and I appreciate hearing your views on things.

Btw I will admit that I haven't got a chance to listen beyond 31 minutes. I mainly just wanted to get off my chest the same kind of thing that I think a lot of people will be thinking and feeling after the "forum drama" of the past three months or so.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th February 2016 at 00:06.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th February 2016), Aragorn (10th February 2016), blufire (13th February 2016), Elen (10th February 2016), modwiz (10th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I like messages that motivate people to move forward onto bigger and better things. Coming together as a society and getting to the bottom of underhanded activities is one of the those kinds of things but it requires a lot of vigilance and a lot of thought and communication. And one thing I don't like is when people are knowingly muddying the waters, though I am sure everyone has their own personal history and preferred way of spinning why they do what they do.

The thing that gets me personally about Shane is the feeling that this is someone who says he doesn't want attention even while doing this and that interview, and then using that ultimately as a means to spread his own "material" à la Corey Goode, which always comes back to these things like, 'I trained Putin in space to do psychic stuff when I was 13' and 'my father was the reptilian alien overlord of the Earth' and all of this stuff. I really wish he would drop that, forever. Saying that you watched satanic ritual murders in a calculated tone, then chuckling and saying that you like to joke about it and it's why you don't date blondes. I still facepalm just to think of the interview where he said that. I facepalm for him, I facepalm for the person who interviewed him and just let that slide, and I facepalm for everyone who heard it and didn't even think twice about the whole thing. Making up that kind of stuff is totally unnecessary and when I hear someone mention Shane, it's unfortunately the first thing that comes to mind.

I will compliment him on being more entertaining than Simon Parkes, who incidentally was recently claiming to have a photograph of an alien from around 1900 when in reality it was a drawing from the Flatwoods monster incident around the 1950's.

If I were allowed to get literary I might sum it up like this. If we were all hanging out in some kind of informal environment, like a party, I could imagine seeing you at some ayahuasca ceremony or something, Modwiz, doing the thing with traditional instruments, chanting, setting the vibe for everybody going off into another dimension or whatever. But I would imagine meeting Shane around a fire in somebody's back yard, like some house party, with people smoking and drinking and maybe Shane is telling everyone around the fire about how messed up the world is and how we need to change this and that, and maybe people are nodding along with him and saying, "totally, dude." And then as it gets later and Shane builds his liquid confidence, he goes off into this stuff about how he trained Putin in outer space to do psychic stuff when he was 13, that he's way up in the Illuminati and knows all their secrets and still does things for them now and then, like telepathically communicate with giants in mounds for the military... and then comes the polite nodding, eye rolling, finally some stretching and yawning, and people start finding excuses to get away, wondering what the hell they've gotten themselves into. The only people left talking around the camp fire with him about that stuff would be the Natashas and Rias of the world.

I hope what I'm trying to say carries there. It's not that I have a grudge against the guy personally, but I really wish he would once and for all swear off all of these things that he admits are fiction here and there but then refuses to admit are fiction later and acts as if he's only protecting himself from his Illuminati and alien peers who are apparently too stupid to see through his supposed clever ruse of claiming everything is fiction (which again, he does not consistently do) just to avoid their wrath. If I were an Illuminati or alien ruler of the world, I'm pretty sure I would be able to see through the trick, and then he would be dealt with, n'est-ce pas? I believe people have been killed even for works of "fiction," for example Stanley Kubrick. Unless the truth is that Shane is just not actually in any danger for saying all of this stuff because it really is fiction and the most he can hope is to make a dollar or two off of it like his friend Corey Goode did. I don't think most people even take the things he says this far, but the devil is always in the details.

Just the same I'm glad to see you doing interviews Modwiz and I appreciate hearing your views on things.

Btw I will admit that I haven't got a chance to listen beyond 31 minutes. I mainly just wanted to get off my chest the same kind of thing that I think a lot of people will be thinking and feeling after the "forum drama" of the past three months or so.

I cultivated a friendship with Shane based on the person and not the "celebrity". I rarely asked him a question about his background because I was dealing with a 'real time' person who showed a great intellect and the compassion to compliment it. Therefore, I have no baggage about being "played". He was another person of interest for me and as the interview reveals, he has a view of where we are going that is both clear and heart-felt. If one can listen to what he is saying in the interview without dragging the past into it, one will see a Shane that is worth having as a friend. That others elevated him to a place of being a source of information for them to empower themselves was always a bad set-up. I always dealt with him as a brother and equal with nothing special about him other than a keen intellect and a well managed emotional body. These last two qualities lift him above the pack and made him an ideal friends to have great conversations with. The video is a good case in point.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th February 2016), Amenjo (10th February 2016), Aragorn (10th February 2016), bsbray (10th February 2016), Elen (10th February 2016), reno (10th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    My opinion,perspectives and feedback after watching the video presentation:

Many contradictory comments ................ in rationalizing perspectives regarding Elite and Non-Elite, Leaders/Followers, similarities/differences, agenda's ....

The Elites "simple formula" of hive mind is NOT the only difference between them and the so called Non-Elite....way to unbalanced opining for me!

The flavour of the "stew" in this video IMHO is like a self serving broth; under the guise of informing/teaching the masses about concepts of maturity, sovereignty, common ground....

Flat Earthers versus Round Earthers.......jargon.....what is the difference/similarities and psychological hook between what they pontificate about or the knowledge that is espoused by the flow of the conversationalists in this video?? Same old-Same Old IMHO (I know-you don't - and let me help you to know what I know and then we can come together to right the wrong) What is the utility of your opinions or the work you do over others attempting to attain the same?

Seems that your coming together is still a "forum like approach" only in person.....talk, talk, meet and talk. Don't get me wrong!! I agree with coming together, supporting one another and even the agenda of GMOP to work cooperatively with all others.

However, in saying this I wonder what entanglement of those who are truly NOT Hive Minded will create other than historical unending inertia due to the inability to be insect minded............this will only come about IMHO with the onset of AI mind control!!

I will continue to observe with interest but "know" that HEART above all else needs to be honoured and heard in full; over mind.

Max Egan and especially Ken O'Keefe exemplify HEART intellect as far as I'm concerned. There is no guessing who they are, what their agenda is or where they are coming from...........they do not care about political correctness, are not fence sitters, are so transparent that intent and purity of their HEART emanates and flows in their words and presentations always. There is no doubt about what center they are coming from and most could care less if they are being rational in the moment as they are too connected through listening with their own hearts to care about it being academically acceptable, correct or even functional in the moment. Once we are connected through Heart Sentience and that is emotionally; it is easy to come together and problem solve agreeable solutions to the issue at hand.

Until we can manifest and master communication from HEART intellect, rational thought and action will not sustain enough longevity to create a movement that will produce a real paradigm shift.

Just my two cents, for what it is worth
    Last edited by sandy, 10th February 2016 at 04:02.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th February 2016), Aragorn (10th February 2016), bsbray (10th February 2016), Cearna (18th June 2020), Elen (10th February 2016), modwiz (10th February 2016), reno (10th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Contradiction is great. And it is counter productive.
    Talking is great, while at other times, most definitely not the right time.
    Wet days are nice when you are inside and in the mood.

I second many of the points made regards the structure of internet social interactions and pursuits. The overlay to that with the bigger subset encompassing all the Miss Trevors and Mr Barbaras out there in the group named, "thinkers going about thinking". I guess that could cover all number of people with no common ground other than their 'human-ness' (trying to make a distinction by not using the word humanity. For some reason).
    But probably because this is a form of topic that I find more interesting on average, than much of the news and research on things people have "seen, been, done, or been past" in the past. This is all likely relevant stuff and has its time or place. Like the rain.
    Balance.
    When to sit and think, and when to do. When to be pragmatic, and when to be extravagant, or at least let go, or hold on.
    Everything and nothing.
    Contradiction. Tell no one, and do. That could mean a great surprise and no posturing for recognition. It could mean foolishly wandering out into the wilderness unprepared. There's contradiction everywhere. It is a big unspoken part of all diversity.
    Speak! share! drive people away because the topic alone, even without added enthusiasm, is a bit crazy for certain ones to handle.
    Speak! share! Many potential listeners and watchers of each other, learn something.
    "We should move now while the weather is fine!"
    "No many are still tired and ill and if we go through the mountains now they will not be well enough to survive."
    "But the boogie wolf thingy is coming! We cannot survive the boogie wolf!"
    Action.
    When is the right time? Never? Always? That right moment. What if that right moment is in 231 years?
    Is it the right time to push the starting domino?
    Have all the pieces been placed?
    Let the domino enthusiasts take care of that and fight over all the expected fallout.
    Is it best to be too soon or too late?
    Again it depends, give me binary answers and I will contradict it.
    Lost then, in the detail. The democratic process of all the thoughts ever thunk.
    Shall we decide to prioritize some of them, classify lesser ones.
    Fight over ones that others feel are lesser and we think as larger and feel all upset and determined.

Learning, absorbing. These two prompt a point where the combing through of information can quickly become a crutch. Rightfully so to the wounded. Expectedly so in a world teaching the expectation of being stimulated via external entertainment. But more a crutch of independence where the person eventually cant think for themselves. That same old trait that has been repeating in all sorts of ways for many versions of civ... Oh so there are things which are common ground between contradictions eh.
    Should it be core syllabus at school at ages early as practical, to highlight information on the various forms of common stupidity of humans and their weaknesses?
    More people need to admit that. Why not teach it so then there's no illusions?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2016), bsbray (10th February 2016), Elen (10th February 2016), modwiz (10th February 2016), reno (10th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thank you all for your feedback. Being unpopular does make for tepid viewership, lol.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th February 2016), bsbray (13th February 2016), Elen (13th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Personally, I appreciated the unadulterated middle finger at the politically correct anti-tobacco league, who have managed to program even myself as a smoker into thinking of smoking on camera as something which is "out of line". So here's a from me.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (13th February 2016), Elen (13th February 2016), modwiz (12th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Personally, I appreciated the unadulterated middle finger at the politically correct anti-tobacco league, who have managed to program even myself as a smoker into thinking of smoking on camera as something which is "out of line". So here's a from me.
    Thanks. I did mention in my you tube description that we decided to shamelessly smoke on camera. Christine also gave it a shout out in the comment section. I have seen a few other people do it on camera and they have a certain furtive body English with it. They look they are being 'bad' boys. Hence, the shameless smoking. More fitting for two men.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th February 2016 at 22:21.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th February 2016), bsbray (13th February 2016), Elen (13th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    That is quite an assumption to make Modwiz..............unpopular??? My perception is, it was once quite the opposite. Your presence on this forum and in the tent was a real asset to TOT, but if I remember correctly, the tent became not stimulating enough for you once you became involved with TMOP/GMOP.

Could it be that your talent for talking down to people once again reared it's presence thereafter and thus your following waned. When one talks like they have more to offer in the way of, let me give you a hand to help pull you up, the underlying message is, one is above the other and it comes across as arrogant and or IMHO lacking in the area of self-esteem.

Not agreeing with your overall theme of Elite/Noble entities value versus non-elites ( I won't repeat the many uncomplimentary terms you have utilized to describe your understanding of the non-elite) worth, has you emoting a sense of unpopular and not liked. An intellectual response to comments and feedback would have been appreciated rather than another put down under the guise or rational that you are not popular.

Those who take the time to listen to your video's, spend time to post, who have an opinion different than yours and attempt to converse are fluffed off as tepid viewers. Feedback is "only information" data as it were and it is the receiver who deems whether it is positive or negative. An emotional response as a result rather than addressing the feedback in an intelligent and rational way is indicative of being triggered. Again it is contradictory to your adamant presentation about managing emotions so that one can respond as opposed to react.

Personally, I value all feedback as it is a chance for me to affirm what I like about myself, decide whether I can build on what has been said and or change what may be getting in the way of what I am wanting to present or happen.

Building ones self up at the express of another is not a healthy sign of Spiritual Maturity IMO. I am open to never ending personal growth and my journey has been wondrous to say the least and sometimes I like to pass on the lessons I have learned along the way.............not much different than you Modwiz.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

blufire (13th February 2016), Cearna (18th June 2020), Dreamtimer (6th April 2016), Elen (13th February 2016), modwiz (13th February 2016)