Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We - The Skythians

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    30 th and yes southern, funny though, my birth cert says 31 st and everything else 30 Th.
    I had to look this up...I wasn't sure if the hemisphere impacted the astro configuration...it doesn't...you're still a Capricorn...good man...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Have you completed Beaumont's book yet ?

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    And here is the book by: William Comyns Beaumont, Britain: The Key to World History.

https://hotk.files.wordpress.com/201...ld-history.pdf

I haven't read it yet, but maybe it will shed some light on the subject.

Elen

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Have you completed Beaumont's book yet ?
    No I cannot even find on my PC anymore.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018)

Thanks
    Oh bugger, link here work for you ?.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (26th August 2018), Elen (26th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Oh bugger, link here work for you ?.
    No it's been taken down.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    Gee, thankfullll I read it twice plus, I remember the last time I was looking for it, I found a really old map and the names were rare, as in not found elsewhere, I need to learn how to store stuff lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (26th August 2018), Elen (26th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Gee, thankfullll I read it twice plus, I remember the last time I was looking for it, I found a really old map and the names were rare, as in not found elsewhere, I need to learn how to store stuff lol.
    i hope you'll find it...I DID copy from the links on page 1 of this thread...but it disappeared from my PC. I don't know how that happened. ???

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (26th August 2018)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    i hope you'll find it...I DID copy from the links on page 1 of this thread...but it disappeared from my PC. I don't know how that happened. ???
    I think they can do that, always best to keep offline. Although it would not be the first time I have deleted whole folders in error.
    I also am looking for Beaumont's books, as well as DAR's "The lie of the land of Aegypt". Links always come up broken.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldnhands For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th November 2018), Aragorn (28th November 2018), Dreamtimer (28th November 2018), Elen (28th November 2018)

Retired Member Aaland
    Thanks
    Hey. I've been looking for this book everywhere but it seems to have been taken offline. Does anyone have a copy of it or any ways to reach the author? Please get in touch with me, thanks!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2019), Aragorn (5th April 2019), Dreamtimer (5th April 2019), Elen (5th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

We the Skythians.

Found the Foreword to the book on a goback machine Hope some of it comes through. The book has definitely been taken down or blocked.

Who built the Giza Pyramids, and why? It’s an age-old question. Many have puzzled and theorized over the problem. The Æyptians make the claim to fame, but their own history clouds that assumption. The Jews claim an Exodus from that land, but their sacred books never once mention the pyramids by name, and Ægypt has no record of the Jews. In fact Ægypt has never called itself by that name; it was ‘Khem, the Black Land’. It also called itself ‘Ta-Wy, the Two Lands’, which has encouraged every historian to assume that the country was divided in half. That places the Pyramids in Lower Ægypt, to the north, and Upper Ægypt in the south. It’s upside down! The premise has never been questioned, even when Ægypt has a history of being founded by ‘foreigners’ from another land.

Ægyptos was the Greek name given to the Land of Ammon by Alexander the Great when he conquered it in 332BC., – yet there is no etymological root that connects the name Ægypt to Khem or Ta-Wy. Alexander didn’t bother conquering Israel and Jerusalem during his campaign, which would appear to be a serious oversight on his part. Why was Jerusalem so irrelevant? In fact the city we now call Jerusalem was an insignificant north east town in Ægypt at the time and was not known by that name until 325AD when Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, after much searching throughout Europe, allegedly, found it. And you, reader, didn’t even know it had been lost!

This book is going to contradict everything you ever thought you knew about history, geography and the Bible. It is the product of one man’s imagination. By his own definition David was a ‘Tabula Rasa’, a blank slate, when he left college. His childhood passion for music had outweighed any desire for qualifications or a ‘normal’ life. As a professional drummer in the legendary days of the 1960’s his career progressed to the point where he would laughingly describe himself as ‘the most famous drummer you never heard of’. He claimed it as a success that he had managed to stay relatively anonymous throughout his 35-year musical career, backing many of the most famous performers around the world. His passion was always the music, never the fame and acclaim that destroyed many of his friends.

A tick bite in California ended his performing life and turned a distracted hedonist into a focused philosopher. The journey he took beyond his music will astound you as much as it did David himself. It was the enormity of it all that made him become the reclusive hermit he was when he reached his ‘end of days’. He didn’t like you, the uninformed, disturbing his little ‘heaven’ with questions whose answers would take longer to deliver than you had an attention span for. It wasn’t arrogance; he merely recognised the rare path he had followed and the futility of trying to make a précis of it all to guide another in the same direction. He called it ‘the Curse’ – not having a short answer for anything.

His belief, that he could only have done this work by predetermination – destiny – is what precluded him from publishing this book during his lifetime. He was a shy Gnostic, a cult of one, and my tireless friend. He didn’t set out purposely to discover what you will see revealed in this book, it was thrust upon him at the lowest point in his life and it transformed him. For fifteen years he laboured to understand the content and meaning of his own suicide note and put it into a form that, he insisted, was the only way his problem would ever be understood completely. You must compare his naïve, visionary fiction to the facts he eventually uncovered to find his version of reality. Coincidence can only account for so much!

This trilogy is the outcome of his ‘second sight’; contained within it is the only true and provable solution to the Pyramids of Giza, and it is not what you would have expected.

It would be easy to make assumptions about the man from the contents of this book and, chances are, you would be totally wrong and completely miss his ironical sense of humour.

David saw through ‘the veil’ that surrounds this illusion we call reality and he put it to the test. He knew his work would be ridiculed from every direction by the ‘learned ones’; those academics that have all acquired their qualifications by repeating the unassailable tenets of the perceived version of ‘truth’ handed down to them by their various Institutions ad infinitum. However, I think it is more likely that David will still be laughing at them from beyond the grave, as he laughed all the way into it. He had one great advantage over those who will rush to criticise; he had none of the boundaries or allegiances imposed by his education and no limit to his curiosity. He was a free man.

He was also an ‘in-your-face’, self-taught multi-disciplinarian renaissance Scotsman who didn’t give a damn about the normal conventions imposed on the ‘Institutionalized Academics’. Being his own worst critic was a talent that enabled him to reach the top of his art as a musician, and that self-criticism continued throughout the revelation you are about to read. It is going to offend you, on many levels. If it doesn’t, then David failed. He wanted to be fair about it and not let anyone feel singled out or left out. His passion was the processes involved in finding enlightenment, not the result. His was the classical search for the Grail, and he may yet go down in history as the man who found it. You will be the Judge of that; all that David sought was the perpetuation of the Myth.

No matter how well informed or educated you think you are, this book is designed to embarrass and taunt you by pointing out your complete lack of understanding of a problem you didn’t even know you had. What you will find in these pages will pose for you the same dilemma it posed for David; he was either 100% right or 100% wrong. Only time will tell the truth. If this book merely opens the debate then he would be satisfied.

Our true history has suffered 2,000 years of corruption that has buried a pre-eminent fact, one that was encoded into the Giza Pyramids; mathematically – the only truly incorruptible language. It will not take that long to expose those lies that we hold as truths today, what will take time is the rebuilding of the belief structures of this planet as we begin to realize the enormity of the knowledge held by our ancient ancestors, one that was so cruelly taken from us. The Pyramids have always held the key to World History, all we lacked was the man who would give the Builders credit for being smarter than we are – and have the time to look at the fine detail with fresh eyes.

The Ancient Architects measured the Earth with precision and calculated the cycles that transform her face. They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision. Our civilization has grown exponentially around these ancient sites for over 10,000 years, and the sacred texts of every nation on this Earth encode the knowledge placed within them by a single group of teachers whose mission it was to perpetuate a singular message. It reads thus: –

‘Beware! There are recurring events that are longer than the memory of Mankind’.

You may not understand this book in one reading and the publishing fraternity claim that every equation in a book halves the possible sales figures. David reckoned that on that principle of diminishing returns he owed every one of you a book – but not an apology. To quote him, “There’s no easy route to enlightenment, and you may not like it when you get there – but there’s no going back to ignorance, and no refunds”.

Read this book at your peril, but read it three times to understand where you stand on the issues it raises – for eventually what you will realize is that the argument can only be with yourself and your own ignorance. Knowledge can become an addiction, but it is the only addiction that can save our place on this fragile lifeboat Earth, cast adrift on a Clockwork Cosmos.

Alexander Barr

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2019), Aragorn (5th April 2019), Dreamtimer (5th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

WE ~ THE SKYTHIANS ~ The Lie of the Land of Ægypt (eBook Trailer)

_._._ WE ~ THE SKYTHIANS _._._. THE LIE OF THE LAND OF ÆGYPT ._._ by DAVID ALAN RITCHIE _._ "A different kind of 'history book" An introduction to the long awaited trilogy by David Alan Ritchie, revealing the conclusive and provable true meaning of the Giza Pyramids - and the message they carry from the depths of history. All of the geography of Biblical History is a well constructed and elaborate fiction, concocted 1,700 years ago and kept secret by an ‘elite’. ‘They' have controlled and subdued society throughout the intervening centuries by its enormity and have created every 'religious war' to maintain their power base and wealth. Those same potentates also created all three major religions to generate those wars - by giving them all the same Sacred City - to fight over. They have renamed ancient lands and cultures with a superimposed history and geography stolen from the original founders of civilisation - the Royal Skythians - descendants of the Atlantean survivors. The revelations contained in this book are painful to accept, but the evidence is based in the one truly incorruptible language of all - Mathematics. The Journey described in the Egyptian ‘Book of the Dead’ leads to the homeland of the Pyramid Builders and their Sacred City - Amenti - and the Pyramids are the mathematical map that shows the way home, to the Land of SET - the 'Red-Haired' ‘Watcher in the North’ - ‘the Lord of the Northern Sky’. You’ll not believe where that is... or maybe you will. Time will tell. "ENTER NOT, YE UNVERSED IN GEOMETRY” Pythagoras.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2019), Aragorn (5th April 2019), Dreamtimer (5th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)

Thanks
    With Beaumont data and Skythians material being censored, sure sign to download imo

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019), modwiz (7th April 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here is the book on archive.org. (please let me know if this isn't the right book)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Elen (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Here is the book on archive.org. (please let me know if this isn't the right book)
    I don't know if it is...but I've downloaded it just in case, thanks!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "We the Skythians" does seem to have disappeared. I saw a reference to a republication in 2015. Here is a link to an article by DAR.

I was looking for more but then had to go out.

I recall doing this before...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)